Just-Reduced Clearance
104 Members and 13900 Guests Online

JMFINLEY001's Activity

Re: Has anyone ever tried Goose Creek Candles?

In Candles 1398041001.21

On 4/18/2014 LisaB said: I burned Citrus Lavender yesterday for most of the day and am in LOVE with it! It is the same or as close to the same as my nose can tell to Yankee's Lemon Lavender. OH I love this candle. I went online to Goosecreek to reviw and they have 2 large jars get 2 large jars free right now. So I placed an order and included another citrus lavender in that order. I am definitely going to try The Citrus Lavender. That sounds perfect for this time of year!!!!!!!Thanks for the review! Continue Reading

Re: Candle and Wax Chatter- Just looking for like minded wax nuts!

In Candles 1398040891.417

On 4/20/2014 KJPA said: On 4/18/2014 JMFINLEY001 said: I have been a Candle Lover for many many years. I just love them, I love the scents and the ambience of haveing candles lit.I used to burn them in a lot of different rooms, but now I just burn Candles in my Living Room and use melts for my kitchen and bedroom.Right now I am burning Clove from Kringle Candles-smells sooo good and not overly strong either, and I am melting Granny's Kitchen from Kitchen Melts-love her melts, have been ordering from her for years and her melts are strong and she has such yummy scents and they are only 1.10 pe... Continue Reading

Re: What did you PURCHase this past week, Beauties 4/18/14??

In Beauty Banter 1397862840.31

I purchased this week 1-2 Books from Ebay 2-Alterna Hairspray-The Anti Humidity Spray-love this stuff 3-Elizabeth Arden Lipstick in Amethyst-so pretty 4-Roux Tween Time for in between hair coloring 5-New Brush and Comb 6-Toys for my Granddaughter and movies and games for my Grandson 7-Carol's Daughter Monoi Strengthening Spray 8-Valerie's TSV for my Husband in Amber....... 9-More Tarts for myself and my Mom! 10-Tatcha Cleansing Duo I think that's it for now!!!!!!!!!! Continue Reading

Re: Candle and Wax Chatter- Just looking for like minded wax nuts!

In Candles 1397862515.89

I have been a Candle Lover for many many years. I just love them, I love the scents and the ambience of haveing candles lit.I used to burn them in a lot of different rooms, but now I just burn Candles in my Living Room and use melts for my kitchen and bedroom.Right now I am burning Clove from Kringle Candles-smells sooo good and not overly strong either, and I am melting Granny's Kitchen from Kitchen Melts-love her melts, have been ordering from her for years and her melts are strong and she has such yummy scents and they are only 1.10 per melt....Superb Service too.......Granny's Kitchen is ... Continue Reading

Re: Would You Please Just Let Dr Gross Talk!!!!!

In Beauty Banter 1397775709.2

I am so surprised by this-usually Pat is not like that at all. I did not see the show,but that is so unlike her,Wow maybe she was told to push push push!!!!!!!! Continue Reading

Re: TACHTA Products how do you like them?

In Beauty Banter 1397775642.813

I love them! I started with a Starter Kit off of their website for 49.00 so I could try a few things without committing to the big sizes and full prices, and I fell in love! I especially love the Cleanser duo-I have seen a dramatic change in my skin's oiliness as well as my pores.......I also use and love the Brightening Serum and I have samples of the moisturizer and eye cream and I love it all. I have to pick and choose from this line because it is very expensive, so for now I am sticking with the Cleansing Duo and the Brightening and Hydrating Serum......... Check out their website for a S... Continue Reading

Re: Hourglass Cosmetics Gone from HSN!!!!!!!!

In Beauty Banter 1397689591.097

On 4/16/2014 Karena said: I still see products there: http://www.hsn.com/shop/hourglass/11579 Wow you are right. I originally typed in Hourglass and got nothing, but just now I went in and went under Beauty and typed in Hourglass and 11 items pulled up!!!!!!!Sorry about that, but no Ambient Powders!!!!!!!! Continue Reading

Re: Which Hourglass Radiant Powder for Warm Tan Complexion?

In Beauty Banter 1397689412.993

On 4/16/2014 Karena said: I would love to see your review, JMFINLEY! Hi my friend Karena!!!!!!!! Nice to "see you"! Continue Reading

Re: Which Hourglass Radiant Powder for Warm Tan Complexion?

In Beauty Banter 1397688738.207

Thank you Cardamon-I am opting for the pallette, since it has both colors!!!I will use one as a highlighter and probably the other for contouring!!!!I also watched a few You tube videos on these and they look so interesting and innovative! I will post my review in a few weeks!!!!!!!! Continue Reading

Re: Hourglass Cosmetics Gone from HSN!!!!!!!!

In Beauty Banter 1397688641.87

wOW-With HSN they come and go very quickly. I also noticed no more Kate Walsh with her Boyfriend perfume!!!!!!! Continue Reading

Page 1 of 680
1 2 3 4 ...680Next