Fashion & Accessories Clearance
90 Members and 15115 Guests Online

JMFINLEY001's Activity

Does Anyone Watch Motive?

Last Reply by annabellethecat 1406257996.527 | Started by JMFINLEY001 in TV Talk

I have been watching it and I like it a lot. They show you the victim and the killer right at the beginning and you have to figure out the killer's motive. It is quite good!!!!!!!! Continue Reading

Re: Love the Renee Jersey Dress Sandra Bennett Has On Tonight

In Fashion Talk 1406071499.737

On 7/21/2014 mnmom said: Almost everyone had it on with a belt. That tells me "no" for me! I'm too thick in the waist. me too, thats why I didn't order a set of the 2....I did like them though! Continue Reading

Re: July 2014...Please share what scent you are enjoying this month

In Candles 1406071354.787

I am melting Pear Sorbet by Nene's and burning Apple by A Cheerful Giver, it is the best apple smelling candle I have ever used! I can see why it is their top seller-it smells delicious and I am almost through the whole candle and it has burned beautifully and never lost its scent!I will definitely re-purchase this one!!!!!!! Continue Reading

Re: Does anyone who has tried both of It Cosmetics Illumination and their Regular

In Beauty Banter 1405885315.4

On 7/20/2014 CAshopper2011 said: On 7/19/2014 JMFINLEY001 said: On 7/19/2014 CAshopper2011 said: I can assure you that the tan illumination is much darker than the tan Celebration. I not know about the others, but I did sample the medium illumination at an Ulta and it seemed a tad darker to me than the original. However, the lighting at Ulta is really bad and I didn't do a side-by side swatch or anything. I wear the tan Celebration in the summer, and when I purchased the tan Illumination, it was so dark on me I had to return it. Good to know because in the regular I purchased Tan and its a ta... Continue Reading

Re: Dark Brown Hair ,Dark Brown Eyes,Med Olive Skin Tone What Color Blush Do You Wear Most?

In Beauty Banter 1405885136.757

I love Coral tones on my skin-my hair however is highlighted and has lots of reddish/golden tones to it so corals look really good on me, but they are true corals. I also like Rose tones on me as well. The coral blush that I use most often is Calypso Coral by Bobbi Brown and also Golden Apricot by Laura Geller-both of these compliment my skintones perfectly. I just started wearing Mandarin Pop by Estee Lauder on my lips-very pretty and sheer,but would like to experiment with more coral lip colors!!!!!!!! Continue Reading

Re: Do you like Jen Rade Clothing?

In Fashion Talk 1405804126.153

Thanks Champagnepoodle!!!!!!! Continue Reading

Re: Does anyone who has tried both of It Cosmetics Illumination and their Regular

In Beauty Banter 1405803253.513

On 7/19/2014 CAshopper2011 said: I can assure you that the tan illumination is much darker than the tan Celebration. I not know about the others, but I did sample the medium illumination at an Ulta and it seemed a tad darker to me than the original. However, the lighting at Ulta is really bad and I didn't do a side-by side swatch or anything. I wear the tan Celebration in the summer, and when I purchased the tan Illumination, it was so dark on me I had to return it. Good to know because in the regular I purchased Tan and its a tad too light for me, so I thought I remembered hearing that the I... Continue Reading

Re: Carol's Daughter

In Beauty Banter 1405803082.197

On 7/19/2014 MrsCat21 said: Thanks! I ordered the Monoi anti breakage spray. LOVE the smell! I love that too-the smell is great and the product works for my hair!!!! Continue Reading

Re: I love IT Bye-Bye Undereye Corrector Concentrate!

In Beauty Banter 1405801346.003

Thanks for the review. I have tried several of The It Cosmetics line and have been very pleased, but havent tried ByeBye Under Eye yet.....May have to give it a try sometime soon..... Continue Reading

Page 1 of 707
1 2 3 4 ...707Next