Designer Jewelry Gallery
104 Members and 18372 Guests Online

JMFINLEY001's Activity

Re: How To Get Away With Murder

In Viewpoints 1422728719.073

Love love love this show-one of my must sees and favorite! It is dark but the acting is sooo good and Viola Davis is Oscar material to me!!!!!!!Love her!Love the plots..It probably had a shortened season to see how well it did! Continue Reading

Re: Michael Kors Fragrances - I Need Some Help

In Beauty Banter 1422728482.237

Love this fragrance, always always receive compliments when wearing and the good thing is it lasts all day!!!!!Just a little will do it though, it is intense and strong when first spraying, but then it dries to Beautiful!!!!!!!!It is one of my all time favorites!!!!! You can also buy it on some of the fragrance discount sites, like Perfumania and Fragrance dot net and Scentiments dot com!!!!!!! Continue Reading

Re: Dr Denese talks about her Face Surgery on Facebook - Yay for her for being honest :)

In Beauty Banter 1422728326.983

Good for her for being upfront and honest. I wish more would do that, not like we need to know every little thing that they do, but more honesty when selling skincare would be appreciated!!!!! Continue Reading

Re: no TSV chatter

In Candles 1422638051.79

Same old boring flameless candles to me, you could find those anywhere!!!!!!If you are going to have a Flameless Candle TSV, then make it appealing and unique and different!!!!I am so bored of QVC lately-too much repetitve items.... Continue Reading

Re: WOW, no thoughts on Scandal? No Spoilers here.

In TV Talk 1422637217.813

I would hate to find out that it was Fitz! Continue Reading

Re: Older Men Pursuing Much Younger Women

In Viewpoints 1422636753.063

I would not change my routing or what I wore, I would simply tell him to bug off-I am not interested and say it forcefully! Some people just don't get the hint the 1st time around. I am also one of those people who are considered too nice and friendly, and there is nothing wrong with that until you come across a weirdo! Continue Reading

Re: WOW, no thoughts on Scandal? No Spoilers here.

In TV Talk 1422631224.343

I did not care for it!!!!!!!!It was just too weird!!!!!!Who the heck are all of those people? Continue Reading

Re: Just watched Sunday's episode of Revenge . . .

In TV Talk 1422460943.547

This was a great episode!!!!!I do not trust the cop either, something about him bothers me!!!!!LOL! Interesting that he is married to Jennifer Love Hewitt! I feel bad for Jack, but I bet he and Emily will end up together at the end.It definitely looks as though they are setting up for another season, with the new socialite-who may just give Victoria a run for her money and Margaux's revenge plans.......It was interesting to see Kim Richards doing something other than being on the Housewives show!!!!!!!! Continue Reading

Re: Hsn 24hr beauty event on 1/29

In Beauty Banter 1422460034.067

I am glad its on Thursday night, so I won't see it-too tempting!!!!!!!!!Thursday nights are my must see tv nights!!!!!LOL! Continue Reading

Re: RHOBH

In Viewpoints 1422459942.727

Brandi needs help desperately.....She thinks she is funny, but in reality she is cruel and mean, and definitely needs to seek professional help.....I think Eileen and Kim are great editions to this show because they both are not afraid to say what they think or feel....I like how Eileen confronted Brandi about her rude comments.....More people need to do that to Brandi. Yolanda's son is gorgeous and seems like a good kid!!!!!!!Her children are so pretty!!!!It was interesting to see Denise Richards at Lisa Rinna's party, I remember her reality show a few years back! Next week proves to be inte... Continue Reading

Page 1 of 780
1 2 3 4 ...780Next