Just-Reduced Clearance
140 Members and 17003 Guests Online

JMFINLEY001's Activity

Re: Is Anyone Still Watching Revenge?

In Viewpoints 1413837053.307

On 10/20/2014 Ford1224 said: I don't think the dad is blindly following in Victoria's path. He definitely has something up his sleeve and I think he knows Emily/Amanda is his daughter and that's why he didn't kill her. I believe he's deliberately acting dumb. It's getting interesting for me again, just to see where it goes. The last two seasons were a total flop. As to "soap opera," it's always been a nighttime soap right from the beginning. I agree, it is starting to interest me again!!!I also really like HTGAWM....It is very interesting to me and I enjoy all the little sub plots each wee... Continue Reading

Re: Tarte Amazonian Clay 12 Hour Foundation Shades

In Beauty Banter 1413836736.183

I wear the Tan in the Powder version and its a perfect match for me! Continue Reading

Re: Which Makeup Items Do You Splurge On?

In Beauty Banter 1413836658.623

Foundation! For me its worth it to find the right shade and consistency!!!!!! Continue Reading

Re: Ms.Lopez

In Beauty Banter 1413836612.167

On 10/20/2014 Karena said: On 10/20/2014 JMFINLEY001 said: I think that Amy is a bit over the top as well. She is just too much during those Beauty Shows. I like her, but she is very over the top with all the gushing and overly dramatic actions........ I totally agree with you about Amy; however, at times, she is very entertaining as a result of her frequent mispronunciations and tendency to misuse words. But she is as cute as a button, so I do find her entertaining!!!! Continue Reading

Re: I can't help it. I love these crazy Chanel commercials!

In Fashion Talk 1413815219.327

I too love the commercial but do not like this Chanel fragrance. Love Coco and Coco Mademoiselle though!!!!!! Continue Reading

Re: OT/what are a few of your favorite things?

In Beauty Banter 1413811226.73

Rain at Night My Granddaughters hugs and kisses when she spends the night and wakes up in the morning and is extremely affectionate and sweet!! My grandson spending the night and then waking up in the morning and asking me if its too early to get up-hes so sweet but he tends to like to wake up between 4am-5am!!!!! Trying new perfume and makeup products! A back massage from my husband after a stressful day at work!!!!!! Curling up with a good book! Continue Reading

Re: Ms.Lopez

In Beauty Banter 1413810954.997

I think that Amy is a bit over the top as well. She is just too much during those Beauty Shows. I like her, but she is very over the top with all the gushing and overly dramatic actions........ Continue Reading

Re: NASHVILLE NIGHT!

In TV Talk 1413810769.247

I think that lady that Rayna signed to her label is going to end up backstabbing her-I don't know why I think that but I just feel like she isn't who she is pretending to be!!!!!!I can't stand Luke or Jeff-both are horrible in my opinion!!!!!! Continue Reading

Re: Chrisley Knows Best

In TV Talk 1413810493.393

I watched the 1st season and now watching the 2nd season, it is so funny!!!!!!I too heard he was filing for bankruptcy and that his stores were not doing well at all.....I think its so funny because he says what a lot of us are thinking and it just comes out so funny. I like the whole family and think they are a hoot!!!!! Continue Reading

Re: The Scandal Collection, new items for Gladiators!

In Fashion Talk 1413757957.107

I was just on their site last night looking at the collection-very pretty and pricey and a lot of it has sold out online already. I loved the Pink Wrap Coat!!!!!!!! Continue Reading

Page 1 of 742
1 2 3 4 ...742Next