Weekend Preview
36 Members and 9340 Guests Online

JMFINLEY001's Activity

Re: How much of your house do you decorate for the holidays?

In For the Home Talk 1414094847.74

Front door with a lighted wreath and my living room and fireplace and mantle. I also put Christmas candles and towels in both bathrooms and use Christmas Kitchen towels as well.........I also decorate my dining room table...I love decorating, but with a smaller house, I don't want to overdo , but we have a nice sized tree and plenty of inside decorations! Continue Reading

Re: Can anyone help me pick a shade of Laura Mercier's Flawless Fluide?

In Beauty Banter 1414092815.943

On 10/23/2014 howwhatwhen said: On 10/23/2014 JMFINLEY001 said: I picked out my shade which is Chai but it is always out of stock when I try to order-must be a popular shade choice!!! I really want to try this foundation... ITA...I've been on the hunt for this shade also I signed up at Sephora to receive an email when it comes in again!!!! You might want to go over and sign up as well-hopefully it won't be too long of a wait!!!! Continue Reading

Re: scientists found perfume makes you prettier/more attractive

In Beauty Banter 1414089539.867

In fact I just purchased two Vanilla based perfumes-one called Fancy by Jessica Simpson, which I have had before and love it, and a new one called Rue 21 by Vicky Tiel-she is on HSN .Well I love both of them and of course I was omplimented at lunch time by a man saying you smell so good!!!!!...It works!!!!!!!Edited to state the Vicky Tiel is called 21 Bonaparte-not Rue 21. Sorry at work.......On sale now on HSN-Smells delicious if you love Vanilla! Continue Reading

In Beauty Banter 1414085515.87

I specifically remember them mentioning Jo Malone's Grapefruit scented perfume....I know its very popular, but pricey. I worked with a lady that wore it all the time and it was a very nice scent but not overpowering!!!!!! Continue Reading

Re: Anyone try the Charlotte Tillsbury line at Nordstrom's?

In Beauty Banter 1414085394.4

Thanks Firefly for that very nice and detailed description of the products! I do not live near a Nordstrom either, so would be buying online as well......I may have to seriously try a few things. Great tip to watch her tutorials-I will definitely do that! Continue Reading

Re: Which Lipstick Color...

In Beauty Banter 1414074430.29

On 10/22/2014 author said: Sugar Honey from Estee Lauder. One of their top sellers, for good reason. I just received this in a free gift with purchase and it is absolutely gorgeous!!!!!!!!I love it. I also purchased Intense Nude in their new Pure Envy collection and its gorgeous too-love them both! Continue Reading

In Beauty Banter 1414074214.003

I remember reading a study that Grapefuit scented perfumes make you appear and feel younger as well.......Just like Vanilla based perfumes are supposed to be a magnet for men!!!!!! Continue Reading

Anyone try the Charlotte Tillsbury line at Nordstrom's?

Last Reply by itsMe 1414086820.4 | Started by JMFINLEY001 in Beauty Banter

I was just looking at her makeup and it looks like a nice line-a little pricey, but I am intrigued by her lipsticks-gorgeous colors too and great reveiws!!!!Anyone try it yet or see the products in person? Continue Reading

Re: Can anyone help me pick a shade of Laura Mercier's Flawless Fluide?

In Beauty Banter 1414071506.653

I picked out my shade which is Chai but it is always out of stock when I try to order-must be a popular shade choice!!! I really want to try this foundation... Continue Reading

Page 1 of 744
1 2 3 4 ...744Next