Fall Fashion Clearance
123 Members and 16451 Guests Online

JMFINLEY001's Activity

Re: How Many of you can already tell

In TV Talk 1408479919.693

On 8/18/2014 Shelbelle said: Shonda Rimes will have the entire Thurs. night lineup on abc, Greys, Scandal and the new show all following each other. can't wait....I already watch two and will definitely check out Viola Davis's show-she a fabulous actress....... Continue Reading

Re: Kringle Candles: Was Wondering If Anyone Uses Them.......

In Candles 1408479792.89

I have ordered from them,very nice candles-very little soot and they burn really nice. I would re-order from them in the future! Continue Reading

Re: What happened to....?

In Candles 1408479733.8

I know. I wanted to jot down some scents from that thread as well......Someone must have deleted it for some reason or another..... Continue Reading

Re: Eyebrow Waxing Or Threading

In Beauty Banter 1408478621.54

I get mine waxed. I have never tried threading, but it definitely is much more precise and it looks better and lasts longer-my niece does threading and her brows look fabulous....I am too chicken to try it, I am so used to waxing.The key is finding a really good experienced person for either..........Get some recommendations from people who have had it done if you can. I can always tell someone who has had their brows threaded, it just looks so much better to me! Continue Reading

Re: Is Former Housewife Bethenny Frankel Returning to RHONY?

In Viewpoints 1408475615.193

Boy I wonder how she and Aviva would get along!!!!!!! Continue Reading

Re: the real housewives of orange county......8/18/14.......with "news", spoilers, gossip

In Viewpoints 1408462889.647

I wonder if Terry's "fit" will cost viewrs for his other Dr. show, where you see a different side of him! Continue Reading

Re: Need suggestions for housewarming gift

In For the Home Talk 1408453446.873

Flameless Candle Real Lightly Scented Candle- A Nice big 3 Wick! Bouquet of Fresh Flowers Gift Certificate to Local Nice Restaurant Edible Arrangement with fruit Continue Reading

Re: the real housewives of orange county......8/18/14.......with "news", spoilers, gossip

In Viewpoints 1408451191.257

David may have over done the apology, but come on!!!! Heather and Terry are snobs that are getting too big for their britches, and they should be careful because one day it could all come tumbling down. I did like Terry but I am having 2nd thoughts now. I think Tamra and Heather are just vicious and mean and Heather is very condescending!!!!!!I used to really like Heather because I thought ok she's one of those people who speak their mind and are honest and I like that, but she is just vicious and very nasty. How many times does Shannon have to apologize to Heather?? Tamra is a huge fake and ... Continue Reading

What did everyone purchase from Beauty Day?

Last Reply by UMTerpFan 1408418857.707 | Started by JMFINLEY001 in Beauty Banter

nothing for me! I watched on and off for a few hours, but to me it was too repetitive and it lost my interest pretty quickly!!!!! Continue Reading

Re: Do you know many or any women who have NEVER worked?

In Viewpoints 1408285573.71

My mother in law never worked outside the home,she had 9 children and was a stay at home mom,also my paternal grandmother never had a job outside the home and she didn't drive either, she also had 8 children and one of my aunts never worked outside the home, however she ran a daycare in her home for many years!!!!!!! Continue Reading

Page 1 of 717
1 2 3 4 ...717Next