Creede Silver Sale
149 Members and 14726 Guests Online

JMFINLEY001's Activity

Re: Welcome to my Home – Fall Edition

In For the Home Talk, Hosts & Personalities, Among Friends 1412195283.06

Pat, Your home looks so nice and inviting! Love the Fall Decor! Continue Reading

Re: Cle de Peau Concealer? Is it as fab as it's purported to be?

In Beauty Banter 1412192628.913

On 10/1/2014 MarenSeattle said: On 10/1/2014 JMFINLEY001 said: I have never tried it, but it is always winning awards as the best concealer ever! I would love to try it, but would like to try in person first before plunking down 70.00, but there is no store even remotely close to me that carries that line! Nordstrom online has free shipping and returns. Just to tempt you. :-) Thanks MarenSeattle, I may just try it one day!!!!! Continue Reading

Re: MOTIVE Booked For S3 In Canada

In TV Talk 1412192244.18

Yea!!!! Love this show and the characters! It's a new twist on a crime series and I love it!!!!!! Continue Reading

Re: DWTS....Julianne Hough

In TV Talk 1412192169.077

I am not liking her look at all.....The 1st week her hair looked a mess, I am not sure what she is trying to acheive with her looks or if she is just experimenting but she is so cute, but she definitely needs a stylist!!!!!! Continue Reading

Re: Revenge....Margaux's new hairstyle...

In TV Talk 1412192053.683

I do not care for the color at all on her!!!!! Continue Reading

Re: Tatcha Shipping

In Beauty Banter 1412185351.67

I am so impressed with their super fast shipping as well!!!! Their packaging is quite good as well! Continue Reading

Re: Cle de Peau Concealer? Is it as fab as it's purported to be?

In Beauty Banter 1412185297.653

I have never tried it, but it is always winning awards as the best concealer ever! I would love to try it, but would like to try in person first before plunking down 70.00, but there is no store even remotely close to me that carries that line! Continue Reading

Re: I Would Love To Have Chaz Cut My Hair!!

In WEN 1412184989.92

I would love to have him color mine! I have heard it said that he is a great colorist!!!!!!! Continue Reading

Re: Question for those who use Bareskin foundation..

In Beauty Banter 1412176861.337

On 10/1/2014 fitfuninformed said: I purchased the bareskin TSV just a couple weeks ago which included their new bareskin perfecting veil which is very nice, perfect for this foundation. I don't normally use finishing powders, only MUFE ever so lightly if any, but THIS one is truly made for this foundation, it works perfectly. I've been very pleased, and that TSV was a GREAT deal! I received a sample of this powder and love it over Bareskin Foundation as well, it works much better than Mineral Veil at cutting down my shiny tzone area....I will probably purchase the full size at some point....... Continue Reading

Re: Houzz

In For the Home Talk 1412174876.173

On 9/29/2014 Charming2 said: On 9/29/2014 JMFINLEY001 said: Tried to sign in however every password I picked they said someone already had it which I find hard to believe, especially with my grandson's first name which is Nigerian, so I am quite sure no-one else has it! Maybe they are having a glitch in their system right now, I will try again later! You might want to write to them if you can't sign up. I deleted an account quite a while ago and when I created a new one recently with the same email it created issues for me. I wrote to them and they were very helpful an got it all straightene... Continue Reading

Page 1 of 733
1 2 3 4 ...733Next