Fashion Special Offers
21 Members and 12183 Guests Online

JMFINLEY001's Activity

Re: Have you had this happen? Stopping and waiting for a Funeral Procession.

In Viewpoints 1406838252.6

No in Wisconsin people are very respectful of Funeral Processions as well-no matter how large! Continue Reading

Re: August 2014 QVC New Beauty Test Tube

In Beauty Banter 1406838123.587

This sounds like a good one to try!! Continue Reading

Re: the real housewives of new york.....REUNION PART 1... 7/29/14.....with "news", gossip, spoilers

In Viewpoints 1406833466.087

I really liked Carol's hair that color, however I know it willbe hard to maintain and keep it healthy-going that much lighter,but I feel it softened her face..Luanne always looks good, but I did not care for Heather's dress at all...Kristin looked very pretty as well. Can't wait for next week. I am probably in the minority but I like Sonja-she seems like a lost soul to me......... Continue Reading

Re: Have you tried Jouer Cosmetics line and what do you think?

In Beauty Banter 1406833252.553

I have tried their liquid eyeliner and its very nice and lasts all day as well. I would love to try some of their lippies-very pretty colors, and their luminizer gets written up in Allure and Marie Claire as one of the best!!!!!! Continue Reading

Re: Alternating routine

In Beauty Banter 1406820451.403

I would probably alternate every other week, I alternate some of my products and I also will add something new into my regime and I do it slowly..... Continue Reading

Re: Need reviews of Ulta Benefit Brow Bar waxing--worth it?

In Beauty Banter 1406815793.977

I was at an Ulta this past weekend in Michigan and there was a line waiting for brow waxing. Continue Reading

Re: What is your current Favorite Fragrance & why?

In Beauty Banter 1406812104.617

On 7/30/2014 Goldengate8361 said: I just bought the new fragrance by Armani: Si. It's really fantastic! I have no idea how to describe it! It has a smooth, clean smell without being fruity or like the "Clean" brand fragrances. It's my current favorite. It's a little more expensive but well worth it IMHO. OMG!!!!!! I just smelled this last week and sprayed some on me and then went out and received 3 compliments on how good I smelled!!!!!!I am defintiely going to purchase this. It smells so good and it lasts...It is definitely more expensive but worth it......I loved it!!!It is hard to describe... Continue Reading

Does Anyone Watch Motive?

Last Reply by annabellethecat 1406588377.547 | Started by JMFINLEY001 in TV Talk

I have been watching it and I like it a lot. They show you the victim and the killer right at the beginning and you have to figure out the killer's motive. It is quite good!!!!!!!! Continue Reading

Re: Love the Renee Jersey Dress Sandra Bennett Has On Tonight

In Fashion Talk 1406071499.737

On 7/21/2014 mnmom said: Almost everyone had it on with a belt. That tells me "no" for me! I'm too thick in the waist. me too, thats why I didn't order a set of the 2....I did like them though! Continue Reading

Re: July 2014...Please share what scent you are enjoying this month

In Candles 1406071354.787

I am melting Pear Sorbet by Nene's and burning Apple by A Cheerful Giver, it is the best apple smelling candle I have ever used! I can see why it is their top seller-it smells delicious and I am almost through the whole candle and it has burned beautifully and never lost its scent!I will definitely re-purchase this one!!!!!!! Continue Reading

Page 1 of 708
1 2 3 4 ...708Next