Give Gorgeous
111 Members and 14065 Guests Online

JMFINLEY001's Activity

Re: coming soon to HGTV - Derek Hough and Mark Ballas

In Viewpoints 1414590192.443

On 10/29/2014 brii said: I caught a glimpse of her Chanel. She has tons of LV's too. They do a nice job with their houses. I love the show too, as a matter of fact there were back to back episodes last night, and I love what they do to those homes-excellent taste and they are such a beautiful couple, she has so many nice clothes and handbags too. She is so pretty!!!!!!He seems so sweet too. Continue Reading

Re: Mascaras you have tried and love?

In Beauty Banter 1414589115.037

YSL has some nice sounding mascaras with a big thick brush-have never tried though!!!!! They seem to get rave reviews though! Continue Reading

Re: I love this new foundation

In Beauty Banter 1414588907.023

Love love love Luminous Silk-have it on today! I apply mine with a foundation brush and use very little. I love the coverage and the way my skin looks. I have an oily tzone so I do use a finishing powder over mine, but just very lightly...This is the best liquid foundation I have ever used and I have tried a lot,but I just love how your skin looks great but yet looks as if you have no makeup on.Mine has lasted for a very long time over a year as well, so for me it was worth the 62.00!!!!!! Continue Reading

Re: I love the models. How many of them can you name?

In Fashion Talk 1414529595.62

Also Brooke another Beautiful Brunette who does a lot of the Laura Geller shows. Ann with the reddish hair does Philosophy and clothing......She has beautiful skin! Continue Reading

Re: I love the models. How many of them can you name?

In Fashion Talk 1414529319.59

There are two Ann's, one redhead and the other a tall willowy brunette with amazing cheekbones!!! Continue Reading

Re: Mascaras you have tried and love?

In Beauty Banter 1414528916.003

Dior Show has a super thick brush and it is easy to remove, also Lancome Hypnose Drama, and Bobbi Brown Smoky Lash Mascara(my fav)!!!!! Continue Reading

Re: What beauty face "gadget" have you bought and.........

In Beauty Banter 1414524187.173

The only gadgets I have are the Clarisonic MIA which I love and use every night and the Pedi thingy and I love that as well.......I am not a big gadget person, most of them are too pricey! Continue Reading

Re: What are results for 10/27 DWTS (spoilers)????

In Viewpoints 1414517720.22

Yep I definitely think judges scores should account for more.....Michael is just coasting along, and all the while other better dancers are going home......Antonio wasn't great but at least he did more than Michael.......... Continue Reading

Re: Colorado Man Vanishes at Stadium During Broncos Game

In Viewpoints 1414517578.793

On 10/28/2014 ktlynam said: On 10/28/2014 CouponQueen said: I heard this morning cops said there was no four play involved. Seriously? Well....that's good to know (I guess). Hilarious!!!!!!!!I am laughing so hard!!!! Continue Reading

Page 1 of 746
1 2 3 4 ...746Next