Maxi Dresses
139 Members and 9988 Guests Online

slh's Activity

Re: That Schmoo, he is one tough kitty fighter

In Pet Lovers 1398157690.757

Good morning all - my dad is back in the SICU of the hospital after an unsuccessful attempt at opening up arteries in his legs. The wounds on his heels are not healing and this is necessary to improve blood flow. He will go back to the OR on Wednesday for an open bypass of the arteries - this is essential for healing of his heel wounds. Thanks in advance for all prayers. Sammycat - thank you for your treasured posts and photos. Wishing everyone a "tail-up" day. Continue Reading

Re: Pancake had her kittens yesterday...

In Viewpoints 1398157287.363

Well my friends - my dad is in trouble. Actually he was taken to the OR for the angiogram and an attempt to open blood vessels in both of his legs. The procedure was unsuccessful and they will need to take him back to the OR on Wednesday to attempt an open procedure to bypass the arteries to his lower legs. He is in the SICU for close monitoring. We are leaning on the Lord BIG time as this procedure is essential for his healing of the wounds on his heels. Thank you all for your prayers. Continue Reading

In Viewpoints 1398071148.043

Good morning Team. Today my dad will have an angiogram of his legs to assess the circulation as the wounds on his feet are just not healing. Hopefully this will give them information on how to improve the circulation so healing will proceed. I appreciate your prayers. Have a blessed day. Continue Reading

In Pet Lovers 1398071001.77

Oh how beautiful. Miracles for sure. Have a blessed week. Continue Reading

In Pet Lovers 1397995097.98

Oh wow oh wow oh wow. Yesterday's post was beyond words. My heart goes out to Sammycat DH Streetangel and all here who are joined together in an eternal bond of love and gratitude to God for His blessing in entrusting His precious creation to us. And oh how it hurts to revisit the grief. May Gods Love be with you all on this most Holy Day - the pinnacle of what God did for us - the ultimate gift of eternal life with Him and all His beautiful creation. Praying that God will give Schmoo a special day in heaven filled with remembrances of the love he had here with Sammycat and DH. Continue Reading

In Viewpoints 1397994246.163

Good morning everyone! Wishing all a very Blessed Easter! Continue Reading

In Viewpoints 1397812583.41

Good morning Team. Well I am the proud owner of a new Hyundai Sonata. It's so fun to drive and learn - what an amazing array of technological stuff - the manuals are massive - hard to not feel overwhelmed. As for my dad - he is not progressing - the wounds are not healing and he continues to have pain. I am hoping a change in treatment strategy will turn things around. He was uplifted yesterday by a visit from my niece and her family - they drove from the Buffalo area and he had tears when he saw them. They also were able to help my mom visit him and it was a wonderful day for our famil... Continue Reading

In Pet Lovers 1397812238.99

Oh my - what a week of amazing posts and photos of Schmoo. Sammycat I pray you are feeling better physically today - and know that the next couple of days will be rough. We are all here for you. God Bless. Continue Reading

In Pet Lovers 1397552999.377

Hugs to lovelyflorinda on your loss of Socrates. Your heart is beautiful. May you be comforted by all here. The picture of Schmoo's bravery is so special - he was so loved and loved his DD and DM right back so powerfully. Have a blessed day everyone. Continue Reading

In Viewpoints 1397552416.273

Good morning all: Well a taste of winter is coming back - but just one day so I guess that's OK. Beastie - happy you love your Jeep - hoping I find my wheels tomorrow. Thanks for prayers for my dad - he continues to work hard - the feet are a problem and hopefully he gets a new type of shoe today that will help him walk better. THe healing is slow and will take a long time. Happy Passover to all celebrating - and a blessed Holy Week to all. Have a wonderful - albeit wet - Mewsday. Continue Reading

Page 1 of 346
1 2 3 4 ...346Next