Designer Fashion Clearance
50 Members and 12686 Guests Online

slh's Activity

Re: What is heat level for slow cooker feature of Cooks Essentials combined slow and pressure cooker?

In Kitchen & Food Talk 1414346401.92

I think I found the answer. There is another manufacturer that makes this type of appliance and the slow cook setting is similar to the low setting for slow cooker or crock pot according to the description. I'm hoping this is correct. Continue Reading

What is heat level for slow cooker feature of Cooks Essentials combined slow and pressure cooker?

Last Reply by KYToby 1414348300.753 | Started by slh in Kitchen & Food Talk

I have an appliance that is Cooks Essentials - purchased years ago from the Q and have been reviewing slow cooker (crock pot) recipes. Some call for "high" and some "low" settings for the recipe. My cooker only has one setting for "slow cook" feature - is it a high or low setting? Thanks in advance for your help. Continue Reading

Re: Todays TSV travelon purse & wallet.

In All About Handbags 1409336535.573

Just ordered the gray. Love large bags and this one has features I appreciate and it will fill a niche in my handbag wardrobe. Continue Reading

Re: That Schmoo, he is one tough kitty fighter

In Pet Lovers 1406538724.36

Sammycat. I so love your pictures and posts. This thread is such a special place. Have a blessed week everyone Continue Reading

Re: Pancake had her kittens yesterday...

In Viewpoints 1406538555.087

Good morning all. What a night with the storms Huh? I'm very tired but needing to get going. Puglet I hope you don't have to have the little kitten - I don't think Chance would feel happy about that. Be blessed today all. Continue Reading

In Pet Lovers 1406365327.73

Good morning to all clan of Schmoo. May your day be brightened by the windows of heaven where all our fur babies are. Continue Reading

Re: Pancake had her kittens yesterday...

In Viewpoints 1406329533

Oh my - i've been away from here way way too long. I am so very sorry I have been continually overwhelmed with everything that's going on. My dad had come home last day of May and was continuing to do well but unfortunately he is back in the hospital with a blood clot in the left leg artery. Today he is better thank God. I hope everyone here is well except I see that Yahooey is struggling with a nasty knee problem. Of course I will pray. And I will check in as often as I can. I'm also sorry to hear that our Señor died I guess about a year ago now. But grateful for the update because it... Continue Reading

In Pet Lovers 1406329033.943

On 7/16/2014 Sammycat1 said: Wednesday report: First I want to thank the Clan of Schmoo for all of your prayers and wonderful sentiments on the passing of the Kitty Sitter's beloved Kiki-Girl. For years, you've surrounded me with love, loyalty and support -- and extended the very same to my dear friend. I thank you -- and she sends her love and appreciation too. She said in the final weeks of Kiki's fight just knowing that you were praying for her felt like a warm, reassuring hug. I promised to write about Kiki's final day. By the wee hours of Tuesday morning, she'd declined significantly and... Continue Reading

In Pet Lovers 1406323590.36

My goodness I am so sorry that it's been almost 2 months and I am just so caught up in everything that I have not checked in with all of you wonderful people. I am so sorry to read that Kiki girl is now in heaven with Schmoo and my father's Dutch and all of our beloved departed fur babies. Since I last shared with you -I have returned from my wonderful vacation and have continued to care for my parents. Work has been exceptionally challenging. And unfortunately my dad is once again in the hospital with a blood clot in the artery supplying his left leg. He is doing a bit better thank God. Hear... Continue Reading

Page 1 of 350
1 2 3 4 ...350Next