TSV(R) Preview
150 Members and 15849 Guests Online

slh's Activity

Re: That Schmoo, he is one tough kitty fighter

In Pet Lovers 1397552999.377

Hugs to lovelyflorinda on your loss of Socrates. Your heart is beautiful. May you be comforted by all here. The picture of Schmoo's bravery is so special - he was so loved and loved his DD and DM right back so powerfully. Have a blessed day everyone. Continue Reading

Re: Pancake had her kittens yesterday...

In Viewpoints 1397552416.273

Good morning all: Well a taste of winter is coming back - but just one day so I guess that's OK. Beastie - happy you love your Jeep - hoping I find my wheels tomorrow. Thanks for prayers for my dad - he continues to work hard - the feet are a problem and hopefully he gets a new type of shoe today that will help him walk better. THe healing is slow and will take a long time. Happy Passover to all celebrating - and a blessed Holy Week to all. Have a wonderful - albeit wet - Mewsday. Continue Reading

In Viewpoints 1397466595.613

WOW - what a weekend it was. SOOO warm and beautiful. My dad is hanging in there but not making progress with walking as his feet are still badly injured from the pressure sores on his heels. His spirits are hanging in their too. My aging car now does not have AC - thankfully I could open the sun roof for some ventilation. I'll be making my decision on a new one this week. Hyundai or VW. Have a wonderful Meownday. Continue Reading

In Pet Lovers 1397466389.417

Good morning Hope this finds QsZoo feeling much better. And what beautiful posts this morning - wishing everyone JOY this day. Continue Reading

In Pet Lovers 1397390631.497

Good morning Clan! Of course I will be here with everyone in spirit wrapping our Clan hearts and cyber arms around Sammycat and DH during these rough days. God bless and comfort you. Continue Reading

In Viewpoints 1397390285.26

Good morning all! Beastielove your purchases are beautiful! Enjoy! I did see a small portion of a Honora show and thought all offerings were gorgeous. What a warm and wonderful weekend! I was car shopping yesterday and today will be visiting my dad. Thank again for UR prayers. He still has a long way to go but he is working hard. Continue Reading

In Viewpoints 1397206888.813

What adorable posts. Thanks so much. HAVE A GREAT FURDAY!!!! Continue Reading

In Pet Lovers 1397206790.593

Oh wow oh wow. What a powerful post and picture this morning. God is surely comforting Sammycat and reminding all of us that He does indeed take care of our furbabies. Thanks for continued prayers for my dad. He is making slow progress - thank God. Have a wonderful day everyone. Continue Reading

In Pet Lovers 1397120027.553

Love "Dances with Big Pawsers". What a sweet picture. Have a blessed day. (Special hugs to Street.) Continue Reading

In Viewpoints 1397119855.67

Well my kitchen backsplash is completed and it looks wonderful. Just a few things that need attention now - otherwise it is all finished. WOOT. HAPPY PURRSDAY EVERYONE! Continue Reading

Page 1 of 345
1 2 3 4 ...345Next