Shoes & Handbags Offers
147 Members and 11179 Guests Online

gardenman's Activity

Re: Big Brother 16 Live Feed Spoilers and Updates for 9/02/2014!!!

In TV Talk 1409663099.447

They get tons of applicants (60,000-70,000 each year has been reported) and don't need to recruit, but they see others they think could be good and draft them. We end up with naive newbies who know nothing and are easy targets. Continue Reading

Big Brother 16 Live Feed Spoilers and Updates for 9/02/2014!!!

Last Reply by Danky 1409684188.943 | Started by gardenman in TV Talk

And there's absolutely nothing to spoil today as things are going pretty much as they have all season. Cody did learn that Caleb told Frankie everything which didn't make him overly happy, but other than that, nothing much changed. If Frankie had a brain, and I'm not sure he does, he'd now realize he was on the bottom of the totem pole within his alliance since three of his four allies tried to get him backdoored. For a savvy player who wanted to win, this would be a sign that it was time to reorganize things a bit. A smart player would go to the one person not involved in the backdoor plan (... Continue Reading

Re: Big Brother 16 Live Feed Spoilers and Updates for 9/01/2014!!!

In TV Talk 1409615812.32

On 9/1/2014 iam4truth said: I'm rooting for Victoria now also. Not because I like her as a person, or because she played a good game. I think she was a hot mess most of the time in there, lol. But given the remaining choices, I'd like to see her pull it off. The only reason she is there is because of the guys disdain for her (and women in general), and their opinion that there is zero chance she could possibly beat them. Not in a bazillion trillion years. That's why I want to see it happen. The looks on their faces would be priceless. Edited to add - gardenman - you called it right around t... Continue Reading

In TV Talk 1409609607.593

I'm hoping now for a Victoria win. I'd kind of like to see her win an HOH, get rid of Frankie, Christine, Caleb, or Cody. Then win a POV and save Derrick who would be evicted otherwise, then win the final HOH and take Derrick the finals and argue that she carried him there by winning two of the last three HOH's and saving him when he was about to be evicted. If I was on the jury, I might just give her the win if she could pull out the wins when she needed them. It would be a fitting end to this season. Continue Reading

Re: Any Amazing Race fans

In Viewpoints 1409609022.247

It's interesting they're putting TAR on Friday nights as Friday nights are generally viewed as the death time slot for programs. That could be a bad sign for the long term prospects for TAR. Continue Reading

Re: DOES YOUR CAT PREFER WET FOOD .... DRY FOOD .... OR BOTH?

In Pet Lovers 1409608632.543

Our youngest (Callie) started out eating nothing but canned food. I still have half the bag of dry kitten food that she just wouldn't touch. She'd eat a can and a half of canned food a day. Then one day she just stopped eating the canned food and switched herself over to the adult dry food that we had out for our older cat. She still wouldn't eat the kitten dry food but you couldn't get her to touch the canned food after that. Now, at about two years of age, she eats a little of both but mostly dry food. Our older cat will only eat dry food, or the 9 Lives real flaked tuna that comes in the c... Continue Reading

In TV Talk 1409607855.92

To me the last great season of Big Brother was BB 11. That was a year that started out much like this one with the "bad guys" (Jessie, Chima, Natalie, Kevin, Lydia, Ronnie and Russell) dominating the game and evicting the "good" players (Braden, Casey, Laura, Michele, Jeff) one by one. Then Jordan rallied at the end and pulled out the win over Natalie. Along the way we had many fights, Jessie's funeral (arguably the funniest night ever on BB,) Chima's meltdown and eviction for throwing her mic in the hot tub, Casey in the banana suit, and lots of other great moments. There were times when it ... Continue Reading

In TV Talk 1409598760.407

The feeds are back and I'm pretty sure Victoria is the replacement nominee. Frankie walked up to Victoria in the bathroom and told her that it was a nice speech anyway. Caleb had said he'd assure Vic in his speech that she was safe. Continue Reading

In TV Talk 1409595661.61

Caleb has now told Frankie everything which puts a huge bulls-eye on the three guys who were discussing this all last night if Frankie wins. If Derrick finds out about this he'll beg Caleb to put Frankie up. Caleb should have kept quiet. Continue Reading

In TV Talk 1409577093.157

Yeah, that cackle goes on forever and ever. It never ends. You can hear it all through the house. It's one of the reason I watch the feeds so much less this year. As to what Caleb will do, I think he'll end up taking the safe route and put up Victoria and Nicole will go home. I know Caleb wants to put up Frankie as did Cody last week, but Derrick owns the house and has now seemingly decided against it, so Caleb will meekly follow along and do as Derrick wants. It's been that way all year, why change it now? We'll see Derrick sadly cast his vote to evict Nicole and tell us that he tried everyt... Continue Reading

Page 1 of 1009
1 2 3 4 ...1009Next