Early Access
121 Members and 11139 Guests Online

gardenman's Activity

Re: Big Brother 16 Live Feed Spoilers and Updates for 9/19/2014!!!

In TV Talk 1411144400.63

"The walk down Frankie Lane" is sad and pathetic. I'm guessing whoever wrote it only saw the shows. True fans' comments after the article are a much truer representation of who/what Frankie Grande is. Continue Reading

Re: Week Three of the NFL Regular Season!!!

In Sports 1411128808.817

Tampa just rolled over and played dead. I'm betting Lovie Smith will be having a long talk with the team this week about heart and they'll put on a much better show next week. If they don't, then expect wholesale flushing of the roster and lots of personnel moves over the rest of the season. There are a lot of good young players on practice squads who can lose games 56-14. You don't need your older guys for that. Continue Reading

Big Brother 16 Live Feed Spoilers and Updates for 9/19/2014!!!

Last Reply by jojobeans 1411148892.447 | Started by gardenman in TV Talk

And once again there's not a lot to spoil. They had their walk down memory lane that consumed much of yesterday morning. We'll see that on the show tonight (expect a lot of Frankie clips.) After that they played hide and seek and then got a game and a deck of cards from production to help kill the time. Boredom is overtaking the house. Today they should have part two of the three part HOH comp. That will be an epic showdown between Derrick and Victoria. Derrick should win easily unless he really, really tries to throw it to Victoria. (Which he might.) I suspect a lot of whether he throws it o... Continue Reading

Re: Week Three of the NFL Regular Season!!!

In Sports 1411075477.57

Yellowrose. If it's any help I want the Cowboys to lose, but Saint Louis is such a mess right now that it's hard to see them winning. Maybe they'll prove me wrong. Continue Reading

Re: Big Brother 16 Live Feed Spoilers and Updates for 9/18/2014!!!

In TV Talk 1411070968.747

I don't think that jury cares what Frankie says. I don't see him being that influential on the jury. If anything he'll be more likely to find himself alone among the jurors. Continue Reading

In TV Talk 1411058058.727

BBAD should be live the rest of the way. Continue Reading

In TV Talk 1411057951.733

"BOB" is the shorthand many use for the Battle of the Block comp that took the place of the Have Not comp this year. I generally use BOTB but many shorten even that to BOB. By the way, they got everyone up early today for the walk down memory lane of all the big events (were there any?) that took place this season. Continue Reading

Big Brother 16 Live Feed Spoilers and Updates for 9/18/2014!!!

Last Reply by Danky 1411141081.033 | Started by gardenman in TV Talk

And we're now one third of the way through the final HOH comp. Cody hung on the longest last night in the wall hanging comp to pull out the win. Victoria predictably fell first then Cody and Derrick debated the wisdom of Derrick falling. Derrick started wondering if he could beat Victoria in part two of the comp and wondered if he should hold on longer. (He was trying to make Cody tell him to fall off so if he then threw the second part to Victoria Cody wouldn't be overly upset. Derrick would be able to remind Cody he wasn't confident heading into part two.) I'm pretty confident that Derrick'... Continue Reading

Re: Big Brother 16 Live Feed Spoilers and Updates for 9/17/2014!!!

In TV Talk 1411002896.527

The house guests have all changed into competition gear, so they're getting ready for the comp. Derrick's already told Cody he's throwing the first (physical) stage to Cody and that he'll then win the mental comp in part two. Continue Reading

Re: Big Brother 16 Live Feed Spoilers and Updates for 9/17/2014!!!

In TV Talk 1411001559.523

I'm pretty sure Derrick isn't thrilled with Cody spilling the "Hitmen" alliance to Victoria and Caleb. He's got some damage control to do now with Victoria. On the off chance that Victoria somehow wins the final HOH comp, this spilling of the truth to her might just cost Derrick a shot at the final two. (By the way, it's about time someone told someone else that Derrick was in a final two with them. He's been in final two agreements with pretty much everyone. Had word of that leaked out earlier, Derrick would likely have been gone weeks ago.) Continue Reading

Page 1 of 1026
1 2 3 4 ...1026Next