TSV(R) Preview
84 Members and 9631 Guests Online

sue98's Activity

? about the post "I Just Bought My First Piece of Fiestaware"

Last Reply by Mama Mia 1413409202.51 | Started by sue98 in Viewpoints

I will admit I haven't read anything more than the original post, but I was just wondering if someone can tell me how that particular post has gotten over 7000 comments? Is it just about Fiestaware? Yes, I guess you can say I am being nosy, but I call it being curious. Thanks! :) Continue Reading

Signature Club A TS today-----any thoughts?

Last Reply by rina33 1413387323.283 | Started by sue98 in Beauty Banter

I've never tried her products, but this looks like a really good deal. I'm very tempted, as there is a nice variety in this kit, but I would love to hear some of your opinions. Does anyone use this line? What products do you like and which ones don't you like? Thanks! Continue Reading

Re: My niece's family are grief stricken with the death of the 4 slain in upstate NY

In Viewpoints 1412993628.947

On 10/10/2014 sunshine45 said: http://www.nydailynews.com/news/crime/family-killed-people-slain-upstate-new-york-home-article-1.1968369 will definitely be praying for the family...... Thanks for the link. This is such a tragedy. Continue Reading

Re: My niece's family are grief stricken with the death of the 4 slain in upstate NY

In Viewpoints 1412993193.843

Apparently I haven't heard the news you are referring to. I live in upstate NY. Can you please give me more details? Continue Reading

Rheumatoid Arthritis.....home remedies/treatments or non-prescription medications?

Last Reply by lilypadfrog 1413082368.247 | Started by sue98 in Viewpoints

I posted awhile ago that I started noticing my rings not fitting me. This started happening a few months ago. I thought my fingers were just swollen from the heat or too much fluid, but my rings continue to not fit, and at this point I can't even wear my wedding rings. About that same time I also noticed the joints in my fingers hurt every morning. I notice they hurt when I wake up in the night and try to bend my fingers. I really don't want to take any prescription medications if I can avoid it, as the side effects sound very scary. Can anybody recommend some home remedies and/or tre... Continue Reading

Re: Should we be concerned about using our Keurigs?

In Viewpoints 1411607827.507

On 9/24/2014 moonchilde said: I have never been one to scour alternative health and medicine sites looking for something to freak out about. Non-issue for me. I didn't go scouring either. I saw that link on my friend's facebook page. I just wanted other people's thoughts on it. I'm still not sure what I think about the article. Continue Reading

Should we be concerned about using our Keurigs?

Last Reply by Boostaboosta Werk 1413622390.247 | Started by sue98 in Viewpoints

Has anyone else read this article? If so, what are your thoughts? Just wondering.http://www.greenmedinfo.com/blog/why-i-kicked-my-keurig-curb Continue Reading

Re: Can anyone tell me how to fix my orange hair??? Please?

In Beauty Banter 1411390398.923

Thanks again to all of you for your helpful advice! Continue Reading

In Beauty Banter 1411260748.853

On 9/20/2014 ValuSkr said: Wondering what's wrong with red hair. There is nothing wrong with red hair, but the color of mine is very unnatural looking, and then my ends are blonde. Continue Reading

In Beauty Banter 1411252768.333

Thanks, everybody! JENLOVESTOSHOP, I used a permanent color the second time. Thank you for explaining why it lifted even more. I would have had more luck with a demi/semi permanent. Continue Reading

Page 1 of 228
1 2 3 4 ...228Next