TSV(R) Preview
89 Members and 16611 Guests Online

sue98's Activity

Re: Microfiber sheet set from Walmart?

In Viewpoints 1408583150.79

On 8/20/2014 Qwackertoo said: I wouldn't quite put "sheet snob" and WalMart sheets in the same sentence or category. Maybe the higher grade silk momme of maybe 30 . . . where a single pillowcase might cost on eBay what an entire flat/fitted/pillowcase set might cost at Wally World. I didn't put "sheet snob" and Walmart in the same sentence nor did I intend them to be in the same category. I guess you misunderstood my post. Continue Reading

In Viewpoints 1408575441.1

I still haven't decided what I'm going to do for sure with my sheets (still haven't tried them on my bed). I'll probably just end up taking them back. Continue Reading

In Viewpoints 1408369327.203

Thanks for your replies, everyone. I haven't put the sheets on my bed yet, and I'm still contemplating taking them back. I keep feeling them, and I'm wondering if it's my imagination that they feel different on both sides. I don't think it is my imagination. I was just wondering if this is typical of microfiber sheets. Continue Reading

Microfiber sheet set from Walmart?

Last Reply by demitra 1408588249.18 | Started by sue98 in Viewpoints

I am just a little bit of a sheet snob (not really), and I have always bought 100% cotton sheets, but I decided to take a second look at microfiber sheets. I read the reviews on Walmart.com, and there are a lot of really good reviews so I decided to buy a set. They didn't have the color I wanted in the set I wanted, but for about $11 more there was a set with embroidered detail. I decided to get those. I got them home, washed them, and hung them out on the line. It wasn't until I was folding them that I noticed that the sheets appear to have two different sides to them. The underside of ... Continue Reading

Re: Cape Cod----Best place to stay at a reasonable price?

In Viewpoints 1408318476.047

Thanks, I will search for the other post. Continue Reading

Cape Cod----Best place to stay at a reasonable price?

Last Reply by sue98 1408318476.047 | Started by sue98 in Viewpoints

Any suggestions? Also, any "must sees" and "must dos" while we're there? Thanks! Continue Reading

Re: Silly (dumb) ? about driving to Cape Cod

In Viewpoints 1408198288.88

I am hoping to make reservations today. I have to decide if I can do it or not. Thanks again to all of you for your helpful thoughts and to all of you who also suffer from anxiety and panic attacks. Continue Reading

In Viewpoints 1408118676.103

On 8/15/2014 Krimpette said: Perhaps your doctor can prescribe something for you to take on a short-term basis, since you won't be doing the driving. Just keep in mind (obviously, I know!) that you'll need enough for a round-trip also. It would be a shame for you to not get to see Cape Cod. It's been many years since I've been to Cape Cod……back when I didn't have the phobia(s) I now have. I love Cape Cod!!! Good luck to you on your trip. Krimpette, given the opportunity, do you think you could now cross either of these bridges into Cape Cod, considering your phobia? Just wonde... Continue Reading

In Viewpoints 1408117966.093

Thanks so much to all of you for your responses! I've done some research on both bridges, and I honestly don't know if I will be able to cross either one. :( I might be able to do it if it were a quick trip across, but from what I'm reading, traffic is very congested on both bridges. If we end up getting stopped on the bridge, I would probably freak out. Oh, how I wish I didn't suffer from panic attacks! Continue Reading

Page 1 of 227
1 2 3 4 ...227Next