March Mania Ends Today
127 Members and 18729 Guests Online

sue98's Activity

Moodstruck 3D Fiber Mascara?

Last Reply by HappyDaze 1426815625.83 | Started by sue98 in Beauty Banter

Has anyone used this? If so, how do you like it? Thanks! Continue Reading

Re: I want to learn to play the Harmonica----seriously!

In Viewpoints 1426713479.907

On 3/15/2015 raven-blackbird said: I think music of any kind is good..........I got a tribal flute about nine or ten months ago and I love playing it................................raven Good for you, Raven! You all have given me a little more incentive to learn. Thanks again! Continue Reading

In Viewpoints 1426460255.027

I was hoping someone that knows how to play the harmonica would respond. :/ Continue Reading

In Viewpoints 1426302646.51

Thanks to all of you for your helpful responses! Continue Reading

Best way to cover discolored/dark eyelids?

Last Reply by UMDTerpFan 1426467901.12 | Started by sue98 in Beauty Banter

Any suggestions for good coverage? Thanks! Continue Reading

Re: Essential Oils for health benefits?

In Viewpoints 1426255630.633

On 3/12/2015 gloriajean said: YES! And my Massage Therapist daughter uses them daily on her clients with good results. It helped me get rid of my planter's wart, all kinds of things they are good for. I am a distributer, but I don't sell, I just get them wholesale. PanAway is wonderful for pain. Once I had a sharp pain going up my leg, from walking, and I rubbed a little of that in, and immediately the pain was gone! I highly recommend it. Young Living is the brand we use. Thank you, gloriajean. Can you recommend a good place to buy them? Continue Reading

I want to learn to play the Harmonica----seriously!

Last Reply by puglet1 1426723559.133 | Started by sue98 in Viewpoints

I have thought about this for years. I love the sound of a harmonica, and I have always wanted to learn to play. I live in a fairly rural area, but I did call a music shop about 20 miles away from me to ask about lessons. The gentleman I spoke to said he does not know of anyone that gives harmonica lessons, but he told me he does sell them, and he told me there are dvd's I can purchase to learn to play. Does anyone here know how to play the harmonica or do you know anyone who can play. Any helpful suggestions/advice? Thanks! P.S. I turned 50 last month. I'm not too old to learn, right?... Continue Reading

Essential Oils for health benefits?

Last Reply by shaniquatana 1426361682.17 | Started by sue98 in Viewpoints

Does anyone use them regularly? If so, have they helped you and how so? Do you recommend a certain brand? Please share your experience with them. Thanks! Continue Reading

Re: TSV Ninja Multi Cooker vs. a regular crock pot or roaster?

In Viewpoints 1426164754.187

On 3/12/2015 Lotus~ said: I think you can brown right in this Sue. I ordered it....hoping I like it. I hate cleaning my oven and I hope this thing will take the place of the oven.....and with the warmer (fingers crossed) weather coming, I won't have to heat up the kitchen even more. Did you order it? Thanks for responding, Lotus! I hope it works well for you. I see it gets great reviews. It would be great if it could/does bake like an oven, but I'm always skeptical of these kinds of appliances that have a lid but are supposed to bake. Let me know how you like it.........and have a nice... Continue Reading

Re: TSV Ninja Multi Cooker vs. a regular crock pot or roaster?

In Viewpoints 1426162527.263

Well, apparently you all don't know the difference either. lol Continue Reading

Page 1 of 235
1 2 3 4 ...235Next