Guaranteed Delivery
38 Members and 17743 Guests Online

sue98's Activity

Re: Leave-in conditioner vs. regular conditioner?

In Beauty Banter 1418523695.463

On 12/13/2014 KatCat1 said: I believe that the leave in is much lighter usually a spray. The ones your rinse out are usually thicker. Thanks, KatCat1. I have a few different leave-in conditioners that are in a cream form. I use regular conditioner, too. I've often wondered if there is really any difference. Continue Reading

Leave-in conditioner vs. regular conditioner?

Last Reply by feline groovy 1418541370.56 | Started by sue98 in Beauty Banter

Is there really any difference? If so, can someone please tell me what the difference is? Thanks! Continue Reading

Any Alex and Ani fans out there?

Last Reply by lulu2 1417642650.153 | Started by sue98 in Viewpoints

I am. I love that their jewelry is made right here in the U.S. Plus, I appreciate their affordability. I've never been a bracelet wearer, but I love the Alex and Ani bangles. My husband bought me 3 for our anniversary in August, and he's getting me a couple more for Christmas. Continue Reading

Re: iPhone 6....... Is it worth trading my iPhone 4s in?

In Viewpoints 1417573539.07

If anyone else is interested, as of today, Staples is still offering their $200 trade in. Continue Reading

In Viewpoints 1417386897.853

Thanks for your thoughts and opinions, everyone! Continue Reading

In Viewpoints 1417187892.75

On 11/28/2014 FrostyBabe said: I'm not one to get a new phone or gadget just because my contract is up or a new model comes out. If the one I have still works, I'll keep it. That being said, I upgraded from a 16GB 4s to a 64GB 6 and couldn't be happier. My 4s still worked, but I couldn't get it to update to the new IOS no matter what I tried, including deleting a bunch of stuff from the phone. The processor on the 6 is much faster and the camera is fantastic. I did all of the setup and transfer of data between phones in the cloud and it couldn't have been easier. If you've run the numbers and... Continue Reading

iPhone 6....... Is it worth trading my iPhone 4s in?

Last Reply by HonnyBrown 1417653366.76 | Started by sue98 in Viewpoints

My contract is up, and I am tempted by the regular iPhone 6. Right now Staples is offering $200 for an old iPhone trade in on the 6. Does anyone own the 6, and if so, how do you like it? Thanks! Continue Reading

HSN TS Projection Light?

Last Reply by polar 1415217671.87 | Started by sue98 in Viewpoints

Any thoughts? Does anyone already own this? Continue Reading

Liquidation Channel jewelry?

Last Reply by depglass 1414690257.563 | Started by sue98 in Viewpoints

Has anyone ever ordered from this channel/website? They have fantastic prices and $1.99 s&h plus a coupon code for and extra 20% off today. There are several rings I would love, but I'm hesitant about ordering from them, as I don't know anyone who has ordered from them. Any thoughts or experiences? Thanks! Continue Reading

? about the post "I Just Bought My First Piece of Fiestaware"

Last Reply by Mama Mia 1413409202.51 | Started by sue98 in Viewpoints

I will admit I haven't read anything more than the original post, but I was just wondering if someone can tell me how that particular post has gotten over 7000 comments? Is it just about Fiestaware? Yes, I guess you can say I am being nosy, but I call it being curious. Thanks! :) Continue Reading

Page 1 of 229
1 2 3 4 ...229Next