California Gold Rush(R) Sale
149 Members and 17958 Guests Online

sue98's Activity

Re: HSN---words to their commercial jungle?

In Viewpoints 1422195202.083

What does everyone else think? Continue Reading

Re: HSN---words to their commercial jungle?

In Viewpoints 1421982123.41

On 1/22/2015 mstyrion 1 said: That's exactly what it sounds like to me too. I'm glad to know it's not just me, but honestly, it just doesn't make sense to me. LOL Continue Reading

HSN---words to their commercial jungle?

Last Reply by brewhaha 1422214811.83 | Started by sue98 in Viewpoints

I've been trying to figure out what the words are to this jingle. I know it's silly, but it has been driving me crazy. It goes something like "whoa oh.....", and what it sounds like they are saying next is "giddy up". Does anybody know the jingle I am referring to? If so, is this what they are saying? Continue Reading

HSN's SSC TS Glycolic kit with brush?

Last Reply by patheticcosmetics 1421344426.147 | Started by sue98 in Beauty Banter

Is anyone getting this? I've never tried their glycolic cleanser. I'm thinking about trying it. Continue Reading

Re: PedEgg Power Platinum with roller heads on HSN for $19.95?

In Beauty Banter 1420847881.617

On 1/9/2015 Nightowlz said: Never have seen this one. I did not see any refills on HSN site for this. You can buy the Emjoi Nano on Amazon for $22 free shipping from the seller Shave Now. They also sell the genuine refills. You don't have to spend $35 to get the free shipping with this item. The reason why the one on Q was higher priced is because you got 2 of them plus all the extra refills. I bought the TSV set Q sold & love it. It really works. Thanks for responding, Nightowlz! I thought others might have some thoughts on this, too, as I know the Emjoi Nano is quite popular. I wa... Continue Reading

PedEgg Power Platinum with roller heads on HSN for $19.95?

Last Reply by sue98 1420935015.42 | Started by sue98 in Beauty Banter

This is so much cheaper than the callous remover sold here on the Q. Has anyone used this particular PedEgg? How did it work for you? Thanks! Continue Reading

Re: Is it too late to find a place to stay in NYC for New Year's Eve?

In Viewpoints 1419865185.09

On 12/29/2014 terrier3 said: You can always stay in NJ or CT and take the train in...or an outer borough. The rates will be better too! Thank you, terrier3. I wouldn't even know where to begin to look. Do you have any suggestions? Do you live near NYC? Thanks! Continue Reading

Is it too late to find a place to stay in NYC for New Year's Eve?

Last Reply by I am still oxox 1419902882.893 | Started by sue98 in Viewpoints

I'm sure it probably is, but a girl can always dream. Any thoughts or suggestions? Thanks! Continue Reading

Re: Leave-in conditioner vs. regular conditioner?

In Beauty Banter 1418523695.463

On 12/13/2014 KatCat1 said: I believe that the leave in is much lighter usually a spray. The ones your rinse out are usually thicker. Thanks, KatCat1. I have a few different leave-in conditioners that are in a cream form. I use regular conditioner, too. I've often wondered if there is really any difference. Continue Reading

Page 1 of 230
1 2 3 4 ...230Next