Fashion & Accessories Clearance
85 Members and 11868 Guests Online

sue98's Activity

Re: Another Maine ?----I want to see a moose AND the coast, too..........

In Viewpoints 1406147702.797

Thanks for the responses. Is it possible for me to visit the coast and visit "moose territory" without doing a lot of driving? Continue Reading

Re: Another Maine ?----I want to see a moose AND the coast, too..........

In Viewpoints 1406120020.813

On 7/23/2014 Dagna said: I hope you have better luck with spotting a moose than I have had. My SIL used to live in Maine and said she had a moose traipse through her yard frequently (I was there three days and never saw him.) I went to AK - was assured I see moose - never did. Went to one of the National Parks out west and was again told moose abounded. Never saw one. Do moose actually exist? Or are they just avoiding me? Oh no! I would have been terribly disappointed. I have only seen one moose in my life, and that was when I was 15. My mom and I went to visit our cousins in Jackson Hole... Continue Reading

Another Maine ?----I want to see a moose AND the coast, too..........

Last Reply by Feline Fine 1406172884.633 | Started by sue98 in Viewpoints

I've done some research, and I see that the moose population in ME is in the northern part of the state. In my previous post about ME I mentioned vacationing in southern ME. I've been wondering about something. I've been thinking about staying somewhere a little more centrally located so that we can possibly drive a bit north to look for moose, but also be close enough to the coast to enjoy its beauty, too. Does anyone think this is a good idea or would it involve too much driving? Thanks Continue Reading

Southern Maine--reasonably priced hotels/cottages/cabins, etc.?

Last Reply by Junebug54 1406074485.257 | Started by sue98 in Viewpoints

I have never been to ME, and I've always thought it would be a nice place to visit. I am hoping, DH and I can take a week long trip there the end of Aug. I have no idea where we want to stay, but I thought Southern ME would be nice, as it would be a shorter drive. I've been doing some searching online at hotels, etc., but it seems that most of them are very pricey. Does anyone have any suggestions for a CLEAN, reasonably priced hotel/cottage/cabin in Southern ME? Thanks! Continue Reading

Re: Punxsutawney, PA-----does anyone here live there or near there?

In Viewpoints 1404182125.82

Thanks, everyone. We took a drive down there, and we had a nice day. Continue Reading

Punxsutawney, PA-----does anyone here live there or near there?

Last Reply by Tyak 1404182593.097 | Started by sue98 in Viewpoints

If so, I was wondering if there are any Amish gift shops, Amish furniture stores, etc. there. Continue Reading

Re: Joy Mangano TS set of reading glasses

In Viewpoints 1404092656.573

On 6/29/2014 sunshine45 said: if you dont want the magazine, here is the rebate offer for that. you can get a refund sent to you for $8 If you have an existing subscription to Allure magazine your subscription will be extended one additional year. If you do not want the magazine subscription and would instead prefer to receive a refund for the stated value, please write "magazine refund" on a copy of your purchase confirmation, complete and print the form below and mail both documents within 30 days of your purchase to: Conde Nast Special Programs-HSN PO Box 37722 Boone, IA 50037-0722. ... Continue Reading

Joy Mangano TS set of reading glasses

Last Reply by RedConvertibleGirl 1404093200 | Started by sue98 in Viewpoints

I thought it was a good deal. I ordered, but my order is on advanced delivery. Did anyone else order? Continue Reading

Re: Has anyone tried Perfectly Posh products?

In Beauty Banter 1403786210.337

I'm sorry I don't know more about the company to answer some of your questions. A facebook friend of mine recently became a consultant because she says she loves every single product she has tried. I had never heard of it before. The one thing she told me about it that impressed me the most was that all of their products are made in the U.S. If you want to become a consultant you have to pay $99 for a starter kit. You have to maintain sales totaling $300 every six months to stay active. You earn a certain percentage of your sales, and of course, the more you sell the bigger the percentag... Continue Reading

Re: Has anyone tried Perfectly Posh products?

In Beauty Banter 1403746719.77

Thanks, hellokitty. I'm a little surprised you are the only one who responded. I was hoping for some feedback, as I am thinking about becoming a consultant. Continue Reading

Page 1 of 224
1 2 3 4 ...224Next