TSV(R) Preview
77 Members and 13811 Guests Online

Stargazer77's Activity

Re: Nashville

In TV Talk 1397435683.747

This is my favorite show. Some of the cast members are going out on a mini concert tour...DC, NYC and Chicago I think (funnily enough, not Nashville). I'm thinking that means good things for a Season 3 renewal. Crossing my fingers. Next week (not this coming week) they have a behind the scenes type of episode. Hopefully, new shows will start again right after that. I hate all the breaks. I'd rather have a long break in between and then all new episodes instead of the dribs and drabs of new episodes they do now. It interrupts the flow of the show. Continue Reading

Re: August in Osage County

In Movies 1397435379.073

I loved The Help. It's been on several times on cable now (not the premium channels). I suggested it to a friend's mom today. I saw Mud a couple months ago, Hooty. Let me know how you like it. I rented The Book Thief from Redbox last night. I haven't read the book. I thought the film was well done and very intense in parts. I didn't love it like I expected to, but I had high expectations. August Osage County is on my to-watch list. One of these days! Continue Reading

Apple users - I have a couple questions about iCloud...

Last Reply by Lynnj 1396801987.633 | Started by Stargazer77 in Electronics Talk

I've been using an old version of iTunes for a very long time now because it has the backup to disc option, which I really like. I've spent a lot of time over the years organizing my iTunes library to make it just so and all my songs have album art and are rated and some are put into playlists. I have about 2000 songs, it's 11.5 GB. Because my iTunes is so old (iCloud is not an option in my version) my newer devices won't sync up and I wanted to know if I purchased extra iCloud space to store all my songs, would they be stored exactly as they are in my iTunes? Meaning my playlists, my rati... Continue Reading

Re: Apple IPAD 2

In Electronics Talk 1396755468.737

Hi judgejudith, everyone gave you great advice here, especially about the Apple financing. Also, Target sometimes will offer a store gift card with the purchase of an iPad. If you have a Target near you and shop there, that may interest you. They don't do it all that often, but if you check the flier each week it will tell you. Are you open to a smaller iPad Mini? Or do you really want something that's larger like a full size iPad? I've had a first generation Mini for a few months and I'm really enjoying it. The 2nd generation Mini costs 100 dollars more than the 1st generation. There... Continue Reading

Re: Does anyone have Tracfone's LG Optimus Dynamic II? How do you like it?

In Electronics Talk 1396755064.32

Moonlady, thank you so much for your very detailed review. I really enjoy reading those types of reviews. You've actually swayed me a little toward not wanting it. My LG 840 isn't due to run out until November, so I have plenty of time to change my mind. I would like to see Tracfone lump talk minutes and text minutes into one bank and keep data separate. I can see a lot of people using up their text minutes long before their talk minutes. P.S. Is your nickname Moonlady because you like the moon? There's a total lunar eclipse April 14-15. Continue Reading

Re: Any recommendations for free anti-virus protection?

In Electronics Talk 1396754667.877

I've used Avast, MalwareBytes and Superantispyware for quite a few years now and have been very happy with all of them. Continue Reading

Re: Growing Up Fisher

In TV Talk 1396488491.12

I like this show, but I like About A Boy better. I was surprised that I liked both of them because I'm picky with my sitcoms. Continue Reading

Re: Help with Tracfone from TSV

In Electronics Talk 1396409400.623

On 4/1/2014 jrcnc said: On 4/1/2014 WIlliam Joseph said: You can transfer but verizon will drag their A $ $ to do it Do I activate Tracfone first and then try to do the transfer? Does Tracfone contact Verizon, or do I? When I switched my number over from AT&T to Tracfone a couple years ago I did it on Tracfone's website. I didn't have to call AT&T at all. There should be instructions that come with the Tracfone that tell you what to do in what order. Continue Reading

Re: OT Any other Grobanites on the Beauty Forum?

In Beauty Banter 1396408882.027

I love Josh and I also read his Twitter page. He's very funny. I've seen him 4 or 5 times in concert and he always puts on a great show. I saw him in October and his voice has never been better. Awake is my favorite album of his and Illuminations is the only album I haven't liked. I've watched him since he was on Ally McBeal! You're going to have a great time at the concert this summer. Continue Reading

Does anyone have Tracfone's LG Optimus Dynamic II? How do you like it?

Last Reply by Stargazer77 1396755064.347 | Started by Stargazer77 in Electronics Talk

This phone was offered the other day as a TSV on QVC. A couple month's ago it was offered on HSN. QVC's deal was much better, twice the minutes/texts/data. I was wondering if anyone had this phone already and how you're liking it. I was watching some YouTube videos of different prepaid phones and I think this phone will be my next Tracfone. My current phone is an LG 840G. I live in North Jersey, so cell carriers are not an issue. They will all work for me. I don't need another phone right away, so I think I'll wait to see if HSN matches QVC's deal in the next few months. If anyone has ... Continue Reading

Page 1 of 305
1 2 3 4 ...305Next