Fall Fashion Days
135 Members and 14329 Guests Online

Stargazer77's Activity

Re: Anyone have a Chromebook?

In Electronics Talk 1406589539.223

On 7/28/2014 Sunshine Kate said: I found an HP Chromebook that has free 4G for 2 years. Does that mean it can be used while traveling in the car? It says it uses T-Mobile network. If I want to only use my home's personal modem, can that be used in connection with the free 4G or my own modem? Can anyone answer? Thanks! I bought an HP 14 inch Chromebook on Woot last week. It's refurbished so I'm rolling the dice and hoping for a good one. It should be coming this week or next week so I'll post back with my experience. I hope I love it. I'm looking for something that's between my iPad Mini... Continue Reading

Odor removal in a linen closet?

Last Reply by Jules5280 1406652905.41 | Started by Stargazer77 in Viewpoints

I keep all my extra blankets on the top shelf of my linen closet, which is ceiling height, and I took them all out to launder and clean out, etc. and the shelf up there just smells old. Not really musty. Just old, I can't really explain it. I put a box of baking soda up there, but will that work? I'm looking for some odor removal tips. I did wash the shelf with a bit of detergent and water, but maybe it's the walls that smell old? Any tips would be appreciated. Continue Reading

Anyone have a Chromebook?

Last Reply by happy housewife 1406609647.137 | Started by Stargazer77 in Electronics Talk

Does anyone have a Chromebook? How do you like it? Continue Reading

Re: Do you go to restaurants alone?

In Kitchen & Food Talk 1406263361.657

On 7/24/2014 Smurfette said: Yes. Sometimes I prefer eating alone. I know that sounds terrible, but sometimes I just want the time to be alone with my thoughts. It really gives you a chance to observe the world around you; especially when at sidewalk cafés. It doesn't sound terrible. I like being alone with my thoughts, too. I actually think that's something missing with so many people today. They don't know how to be alone, be still and be one with their thoughts. I find it sad. I live in North Jersey and I love walking around NYC by myself, taking in whatever sites I would like ... Continue Reading

Re: Do you like Laura Mercier Lip Glosses?

In Beauty Banter 1406174854.497

On 7/22/2014 RibbonsRosesRainbows said: On 7/22/2014 Stargazer77 said: Laura Mercier's Opal lip gloss is one of my favorites. I saw that kit at Nordstrom the other day and it was very nice. How fun to go into Nordies. I was going to do that when I was in Houston but I did not make it in the store.........boo hoo..........so can you describe the colors of the $50 set and you said it does have Opal in it? Thank you. No, it doesn't have Opal, unfortunately. If it did I most likely would have caved and purchased the kit. I just didn't feel like spending 50 dollars on lip gloss because I wasn'... Continue Reading

Re: Do you like Laura Mercier Lip Glosses?

In Beauty Banter 1406084607.277

Laura Mercier's Opal lip gloss is one of my favorites. I saw that kit at Nordstrom the other day and it was very nice. Continue Reading

Re: TSV Tablet day before yesterday

In Electronics Talk 1405899658.25

If I were purchasing a tablet I would stick to the big companies (Apple, Samsung, etc.) and find one that was within my budget. If none of them were in my budget I would wait a bit to save more money or look into refurbished products offered by the big companies. Kindle Fire HD is 119-129 on Amazon. I don't know if that's a special sale or if they're always like that, but I thought that was a pretty good deal. I'm not sure how the web browsing is on it, but there are enough Kindle owners on this board that you could get some info from them about their experiences. You'll want a decent web bro... Continue Reading

NYC ladies - sale at a Tarte pop-up store Friday, July 18th

Last Reply by gingi 1405890328.41 | Started by Stargazer77 in Beauty Banter

According to the email, it's a one day sale with prices up to 50% off. Friday, July 18, from 12pm-6pm at 873 Broadway (at 18th Street). I hope someone in the area is able to go so they can report back. Continue Reading

Re: Has anyone bought caterpillars to raise into butterflies? What company did you use?

In Viewpoints 1405392929.597

On 7/12/2014 KKali said: I have ordered from butterly-lady .com for painted lady larvae. I get the kits. My second graders love it! Thanks for this. According to her Twitter page, she's located in FL. Insect Lore is located in CA and distance was one of the issues I had with them. Maybe I would have better luck with the butterfly lady. I'm glad it worked out well for you. It's such a fun project for all ages! Continue Reading

Has anyone bought caterpillars to raise into butterflies? What company did you use?

Last Reply by RubyinNE 1405461194.183 | Started by Stargazer77 in Viewpoints

I've done this a few times and really enjoy it. I purchased from Insect Lore, but this past time I wasn't as happy with my experience. Has anyone else raised caterpillars into butterflies? What company did you purchase your caterpillars from? Continue Reading

Page 1 of 318
1 2 3 4 ...318Next