Give Gorgeous
143 Members and 13486 Guests Online

Stargazer77's Activity

Re: TSV 10/30

In Electronics Talk 1414778147.527

On 10/30/2014 DARING GREATLY said: On 10/30/2014 Stargazer77 said: On 10/30/2014 DARING GREATLY said: Totally dumb question from a novice... but if I buy this new LG and have the 840 from a few years back... and want to give that phone to a relative, can I own two TracFones under my name? I would think yes... but just not sure how it works. Thanks. I think you would need to contact Tracfone for a new SIM card for the old 840 and then the new owner could set it up with a new phone number. I did that with one of my old phones because I wanted a backup. I requested a new SIM card using the li... Continue Reading

In Electronics Talk 1414777959.247

On 10/31/2014 DiamondSkiBunny said: My phone was just delivered today!!! Charging it as I type. One question, not sure if anyone has answered this yet, but here goes. Can I transfer my "address book/contacts" without having to manually input each one? I sure hope so! By the way ~ looks like this will be a really nice phone! Well made! Thanks all! I think the easiest way is to turn on the Bluetooth of both phones and send the phone contacts from the old phone to the new phone. Continue Reading

Re: Parenthood

In TV Talk 1414777307.023

There are 13 episodes. Episode 6 was aired last night. One of the contingencies for this final season's renewal was not every actor could be in every episode, due to budget reasons. P.S. Hi Jamma! I'm not in Bergen County, but not too far away. Always nice seeing fellow New Jerseyans on the QVC boards. Continue Reading

In Electronics Talk 1414727392.087

On 10/30/2014 DARING GREATLY said: Totally dumb question from a novice... but if I buy this new LG and have the 840 from a few years back... and want to give that phone to a relative, can I own two TracFones under my name? I would think yes... but just not sure how it works. Thanks. I think you would need to contact Tracfone for a new SIM card for the old 840 and then the new owner could set it up with a new phone number. I did that with one of my old phones because I wanted a backup. I requested a new SIM card using the live chat feature under Tracfone's support menu. It was easier for... Continue Reading

Re: JANE THE V*RGIN TONIGHT (FRIDAY)

In TV Talk 1414718403.69

There was nothing on TV on Sunday night for me (except Revenge, which I DVR so I can fast forward through Daniel and Margaux), so I watched both episodes of Jane on demand and really enjoyed it. I have conflicting shows on Monday, but I think I'll catch up on Sunday nights. The show reminds me a little of Ugly Betty, which I also enjoyed. Continue Reading

Re: LG Tracfone TSV

In TSV Talk 1414714456.82

On 10/30/2014 denisexoxo said: how much do the minutes actually cost?? right now im paying 30.00 for 300 min i'm getting ready to order phone, it seems well worth it gonna get the added 3 yrs too my luck the screen will crack I think it's 400 minutes (tripled to 1200) and a year of service for 100 dollars when you buy the Tracfone card from Target, CVS, etc. Edited to add: The minutes are divided into buckets...talk, text and data. So you would get 1200 minutes in each of these categories. Continue Reading

In Electronics Talk 1414703083.567

I bought the LG Optimus Dynamic 2 in May, so I'm passing on this deal today, but I'm really looking forward to reading the reviews as people get the phone. It looks like a great phone, hopefully there will be no bugs like some people have had with the Centura (a clock issue). I also like Firefox for my cellphone browser. The first thing I always do is add AdBlock Plus to it after I've downloaded. I use Avast as my antivirus. Continue Reading

Re: Windowless Plane

In Viewpoints 1414606533.98

Fascinating. That picture reminds me of Soarin' at Disney! I always get a window seat on a plane because I sit down and stay put (most my flights are from NJ to FL, so not too long), plus I like looking out the window. Continue Reading

Re: Eyeliner Color

In Beauty Banter 1414264954.24

Another colored liner lover here! I usually do neutral eye shadow and a "fun" liner. I have many, many different colors. I have brown eyes so I can wear a nice variety of shades, although anything with red in it does not look good on me, so I'm choosy with my purple shades and don't use anything in the copper family really. I like purples and greens and they look really nice on me. I never wear black because I'm fair skinned and feel it's too harsh for me. But I really enjoy switching up my colors anyway. Continue Reading

Re: Blue Bloods 10/24 - anyone know the name of the actor who played the bad guy?

In TV Talk 1414264689.353

Thank you, lainey! I remember him from The Mob Doctor, too. In real life he's married to Amy Acker, who plays Root on Person of Interest. Continue Reading

Page 1 of 327
1 2 3 4 ...327Next