Labor Day Weekend Clearance
65 Members and 9220 Guests Online

Stargazer77's Activity

How can I get the links to show up again in the bottom left corner when I hover my mouse?

Started by Stargazer77 in Electronics Talk 1408938981.603

That title probably didn't come out very eloquently. Usually when I hover my mouse over a link (without clicking) I'll see the website's address in the lower left corner of Firefox. It's gone and I can't remember how I got it back last time. Anybody know? Continue Reading

Re: Gel Eyeliner Pencils

In Beauty Banter 1408207119.27

I also love Ulta's gel liner pencils. There are a lot of fun colors. I switch between Ulta and Mally's Starlight liners. Continue Reading

Re: Beware when buying printers from Walmart

In Electronics Talk 1408161294.237

I was going to suggest the same thing as Carole22. Facebook is the way to go and give specific details like the store you had the trouble in, who you spoke with, etc. Sorry that happened to you. I've read online of that happening before, usually with iPad's. Such a shame that there are so many dishonest people in the world who cause trouble for the honest ones. I hope it gets worked out to your satisfaction. Continue Reading

Oh how I miss Josie Maran's old formula for her cleansing face oil.

Last Reply by Katharita 1408244722.233 | Started by Stargazer77 in Beauty Banter

I used to love Josie Maran's cleansing oil. Then I ran out and bought a new bottle and the formula had changed. It was like spreading honey on my face. I threw out the box immediately because it was a replacement product, so now I'm stuck with it. I'm out of state visiting family and I took my old travel size bottle of cleansing oil and it is SO nice. It just made me miss the old version all the more. I hope one day she'll go back to the old formula. I refuse to purchase the honey consistency one again. Continue Reading

Re: I forgot my shadow primer and need a drugstore rec

In Beauty Banter 1407126009.51

I used the Wet N Wild primer for the first time today and it was fantastic! Thank you again for all the recommendations. To the poster who wondered why I didn't buy a Too Faced spare...because I already have a spare at home, plus I'm not in a place with a lot of stores, unlike my hometown. And I didn't really want to spend 20 dollars on a shadow primer anyway. I'm so happy I found something I liked for 5 dollars. I really love the beauty board. Continue Reading

Re: I forgot my shadow primer and need a drugstore rec

In Beauty Banter 1406926979.833

Thank you! I will check out the WNW. Continue Reading

I forgot my shadow primer and need a drugstore rec

Last Reply by Quinny 1407277884.483 | Started by Stargazer77 in Beauty Banter

I use Too Faced shadow primer and forgot it for a trip. Is there something similar at he drugstore? Continue Reading

Re: Anyone have a Chromebook?

In Electronics Talk 1406589539.223

On 7/28/2014 Sunshine Kate said: I found an HP Chromebook that has free 4G for 2 years. Does that mean it can be used while traveling in the car? It says it uses T-Mobile network. If I want to only use my home's personal modem, can that be used in connection with the free 4G or my own modem? Can anyone answer? Thanks! I bought an HP 14 inch Chromebook on Woot last week. It's refurbished so I'm rolling the dice and hoping for a good one. It should be coming this week or next week so I'll post back with my experience. I hope I love it. I'm looking for something that's between my iPad Mini... Continue Reading

Odor removal in a linen closet?

Last Reply by Jules5280 1406652905.41 | Started by Stargazer77 in Viewpoints

I keep all my extra blankets on the top shelf of my linen closet, which is ceiling height, and I took them all out to launder and clean out, etc. and the shelf up there just smells old. Not really musty. Just old, I can't really explain it. I put a box of baking soda up there, but will that work? I'm looking for some odor removal tips. I did wash the shelf with a bit of detergent and water, but maybe it's the walls that smell old? Any tips would be appreciated. Continue Reading

Anyone have a Chromebook?

Last Reply by dionline 1406890104.42 | Started by Stargazer77 in Electronics Talk

Does anyone have a Chromebook? How do you like it? Continue Reading

Page 1 of 319
1 2 3 4 ...319Next