TSV(R) Preview
130 Members and 14237 Guests Online

Stargazer77's Activity

Re: Mr. Grass Soup box size

In Kitchen & Food Talk 1413521217.01

Peter, if you're still interested in the box dimensions let me know and I will check it out next time I'm at the grocery store. Have you ever tried Lipton's Extra Noodle Soup? Similar to Mrs. Grass, packets in a box. Continue Reading

Re: KIND BARS????

In Kitchen & Food Talk 1413344930.94

They're usually 1.49 at the grocery stores by me. 1.25 on sale. My favorite is the caramel almond and sea salt and I have a really hard time finding it by me. Continue Reading

Re: The Big Bang Theory: 10/13/14 Episode

In TV Talk 1413344275.537

I prefer the earlier seasons when it was just the guys, no girlfriends and I really enjoyed this week's episode with the guys and their craziness. It felt like old times to me. Continue Reading

Re: Oct. 8 Today is NATIONAL PIEROGI DAY What's your favorite??

In Kitchen & Food Talk 1412813736.67

On 10/8/2014 nunya said: Love perogies! A lot of churches sell them here in Pa. So good! My great aunt and her church lady friends make pierogies and they are so good! I hope to see her soon so I can pick up my pierogies. She's in Scranton and I'm in North Jersey. Continue Reading

Re: NASHVILLE NIGHT!

In TV Talk 1412810091.433

This is my favorite show. I don't like Luke with Rayna, I feel they have zero chemistry together. I think Rayna's and Deacon's chemistry jumps off the screen. I also think the strongest vocals of the show are when Gunnar and Scarlett duet together. Hopefully, there will be more of that this season. Oh, I also think Gunnar and Zoey have no chemistry together. I'd love to know more about the screen testing process and what goes into it. Maybe I'm the only one who thinks this about the lack of chemistry. Continue Reading

Re: Tracfone LG Optimus Dynamic II now $99.96 w/ free shipping on the Q

In Electronics Talk 1412733030.15

That's a great deal. I paid 110 in May on the other channel. It's a nice phone. If anyone is interested in jumping into the Android world this is a good first step. Continue Reading

Re: Storing skincare in a steamy bathroom?

In Beauty Banter 1412643038.157

Thanks everyone! I should have said keeping instead of storing. Unopened bottles are stored in a cool, dry place. I don't keep too much of a skincare stash anymore. Continue Reading

Re: Storing skincare in a steamy bathroom?

In Beauty Banter 1412628268.67

Thanks to you both. It would be easier to store my 2 moisturizers in the bathroom. I alternate Paula's Choice Resist Barrier Repair and the 5% AHA lotion. I always wash my hands after applying because I don't want the ingredients on my hands. On my "lazy nights" I use CeraVe's body lotion, which I keep on my nightstand. I don't have an issue not washing my hands afterward with that one and it's fine for my face. But I've been having too many "lazy nights" lately and keeping my skincare in the bathroom would make it easier regarding nighttime routine. Continue Reading

Re: Can you freeze a ball of fresh mozzarella?

In Kitchen & Food Talk 1412628022.003

Thanks, wagirl. It's mostly for chicken parm and things like that. Continue Reading

Storing skincare in a steamy bathroom?

Last Reply by Stargazer77 1412643037.987 | Started by Stargazer77 in Beauty Banter

Is this safe to do? It's bad for medications, but is it also bad for skincare and the integrity of the product? Continue Reading

Page 1 of 325
1 2 3 4 ...325Next