Keurig Offer
18 Members and 9387 Guests Online

Stargazer77's Activity

I was out of my tinted moisturizer and then I cut open the tube!

Last Reply by chanel 5 1411268831.56 | Started by Stargazer77 in Beauty Banter

And now I have another week's worth of product! I was out of my Paula's Choice Resist SPF 30 tinted moisturizer in a tube and I squeezed it and bent it and squeezed it some more and nothing came out. Then I decided to cut the tube open to see what else was left in there. Boy was I surprised! I had to find a jar to put it in. I'm glad I can get some more use out of the product though. Any other tube cutters out there? Continue Reading

Re: RED BAND SOCIETY; MYSTERIES OF LAURA - Ratings & Reviews

In TV Talk 1411099079.93

I really liked The Red Band Society and will tune in again next week, but I didn't like Mysteries of Laura at all. Usually, I like to give shows 3 episodes before I make a final decision about them, but I don't think that's going to happen with this show. Continue Reading

Re: What are your top 3 favorite Barbra Streisand songs? Did you buy her new Partners album?

In Music 1411098843.393

What Are You Doing The Rest Of Your Life almost made my list. And Lazy Afternoon. It was a tough choice! Maybe I should have done a Top 5 instead of a Top 3. I read online if her album goes #1 she will be the only female recording artist in history who has had a number 1 album in each decade for the past 60 years. Quite an accomplishment. Continue Reading

Re: Josie Maran On HauteLook

In Beauty Banter 1411090293.15

Ok, I just signed up! Like I need more beauty products or temptations in my life! Edited to add: thanks for typing all that out, Caitlin! Continue Reading

Re: Packed in a hurry and forgot my Wen and Philosophy - OH BOY

In Beauty Banter 1411087894.49

Condolences to you and your family, maryfw. It's smart to have a go bag ready for just in case circumstances. I have things scattered around (travel sizes), but nothing ready to just pick up and run out of the door. Continue Reading

Re: Josie Maran On HauteLook

In Beauty Banter 1411087695.92

I don't do HauteLook, but my cousin loves it. What kind of Josie products were offered? Continue Reading

Re: Le Pan Mini - TSV a few weeks ago.

In Beauty Banter 1411087618.6

Try posting in electronics. There are a few Le Pan threads over there. Continue Reading

Re: Anyone try Lush products?

In Beauty Banter 1411087263.21

The only product I've repurchased several times was the sandstone soap. Expensive soaps are my weakness! I've tried some other Lush products, but they were just OK for me, nothing I would repurchase. I should say that I'm fragrance sensitive, so that's an issue for me with a lot of Lush products. My sister loves the bath bombs. Continue Reading

Re: Nordstrom Deals right now; got a great deal on Pure Grace

In Beauty Banter 1411086722.16

Thanks for posting! That's a great deal, especially if you want to break it up for gifts. Continue Reading

Re: Benefit Blushes - anyone a fan?

In Beauty Banter 1411086435.23

I love Sugarbomb, it's my favorite of the box blushes. I have fair skin and I really like Coralista. I didn't care for Dandelion or Dallas. Dandelion was too light and I felt Dallas made me look dirty. Continue Reading

Page 1 of 321
1 2 3 4 ...321Next