Just-Reduced Clearance
152 Members and 17110 Guests Online

flickerbulb's Activity

Re: Hershey's Kisses Candy Cane

In Kitchen & Food Talk 1419196792.087

On 12/21/2014 AnnMarie-1 said: On 12/21/2014 ccassaday said: I could eat the whole bag. Hersheys also makes a regular candy bar in candy cane. My mom bought me two king size ones and they were gone in two days. I didn't know they were in bars, do you know what store? I bought one at Walgreen's. I was there the other day and the candy was getting low. Continue Reading

Re: Hershey's Kisses Candy Cane

In Kitchen & Food Talk 1419196595.493

They also in the big bag. I am waiting until after Christmas to stock up. They are soooooo good and I can eat several bags during the holiday! Continue Reading

Re: Total cereal and iron deficiency?

In Kitchen & Food Talk 1419184232.217

I think it will meet the daily nutritional requirements after you crumble Oreos on top, drizzle it with some high fructose corn syrup, and top it with some chocolate ice cream! Yum! Continue Reading

Re: Turkey livers!

In Kitchen & Food Talk 1419169029.513

They sell containers of chicken livers in the chicken section. I have used them to cook for my dogs I don't know about turkey livers though. You could ask the butcher at the store. Continue Reading

Re: Our new neighbors

In For the Home Talk 1419117992.68

On 12/20/2014 happy housewife said: On 12/20/2014 Tyak said: On 12/20/2014 Germangal said: The pup is lonely and bored. All pups need training. OP, do you like dogs? If so, offer to buy the pup from her, you love and train the darling. Barking will stop. Perhaps offer to take the dog for walks during the day? I take my neighbors dog, and I look forward to it. Twice a day like clockwork. I run him until he wants to pass out. It's a thought. I hate to see what happens to dogs who are reported. Many end up in shelters and we all kow what happens there. The offending owner's pup is bored and lone... Continue Reading

In For the Home Talk 1419117596.683

On 12/20/2014 Tyak said: On 12/20/2014 Germangal said: The pup is lonely and bored. All pups need training. OP, do you like dogs? If so, offer to buy the pup from her, you love and train the darling. Barking will stop. Perhaps offer to take the dog for walks during the day? I take my neighbors dog, and I look forward to it. Twice a day like clockwork. I run him until he wants to pass out. It's a thought. I hate to see what happens to dogs who are reported. Many end up in shelters and we all kow what happens there. The offending owner's pup is bored and lonely, and needs exercise. If HH wan... Continue Reading

Re: So much for having the Q on in the background while I wrap gifts today.....

In Fashion Talk 1419102624.56

Tomorrow is all day Dyson and the next day is all day Apple. Wow! Pulling out all the creative stops! I will be GLUED to the tv........NOT! Continue Reading

In For the Home Talk 1419033327.85

My former neighbor's dog was left outside on the patio all day and night. Poor dog cried and cried. They tied her out on a shoestring and tied a tight strap around her neck for a collar. She came across the street and barked in front of my house. I dog napped her and now she is my bestest girl and never barks. She was so mistreated and sad that she had tear stains under her eyes from crying. That poor dog is doing the same thing. A little love and attention will cure the barking. PS....she is now snuggled in my new Fluffie blanket! Continue Reading

Re: What we let our pets get away with

In For the Home Talk 1419019234.857

My beagle mix is known for counter surfing. I made the mistake of leaving a stick of butter out so it would be soft. It was TOO close to the edge of the counter. Stinker took the whole stick and licked it clean! @Calmintheheart: Great story! My oldest rescue had never been inside a house before. She freaked out over the dishwasher, the telephone and other normal noises. Now she is the alpha female and is spoiled silly! Continue Reading

Blanket Recommendation!

Last Reply by Desertdi 1418878443.743 | Started by flickerbulb in For the Home Talk

I received this blanket yesterday and slept with it last night. It is sooooo snuggly and comfy and not too hot. My little dog loved it too! Two thumbs up! Continue Reading

Page 1 of 128
1 2 3 4 ...128Next