Weekend Preview
18 Members and 9259 Guests Online

flickerbulb's Activity

Re: What style of VB handbag can you not get enough of?

In Vera Bradley 1413362598.797

I went from collecting all Mandys, but now I am loving Frannie. It is small and easy to carry. I just got one of the new patterns for my birthday. Continue Reading

Fall Has Arrived in the South!

Last Reply by ury 1412555571.653 | Started by flickerbulb in For the Home Talk

Those of you who live in four season climates probably do not think anything about this, but I am excited! I woke up this morning and there is a chill in the air! In S. FL, this is a big deal and everyone gets excited! When it is hot and humid 99% of the time, it is nice to have a real change. Time to break out the Duraflames ... ( not really)! Continue Reading

Re: O/T My QVC Serta Is Only 2 Months Old and Is Falling Apart!

In Beauty Banter 1412475715.02

I have a different brand of mattress not from the Q. I called their cust. service because I thought it had excessive wear. They also wanted $$ just to inspect and it had to dip a certain % before they would replace. Continue Reading

Re: O/T My QVC Serta Is Only 2 Months Old and Is Falling Apart!

In Beauty Banter 1412475494.837

Take a picture of it with your phone. Then you can send it to your e mail and print out a copy. Continue Reading

Re: Clarks shoes falling apart

In Clarks 1412329380.683

On 10/2/2014 aprimo said: It has happened to me twice. Both pair were clogs that I had owned for a few years but had not worn all that often. They had been in climate-controlled storage for a year. The next time I wore them, the uppers almost completely separated from the soles while I was at work. I had to put rubber bands around them to hold them on long enough for me to go to the store on my lunch break and buy a new pair of shoes (too far to go home on my lunch hour). I think it's crazy for a relatively expensive shoe, from a brand with a reputation for quality, to fail so catastrophicall... Continue Reading

Re: Spanx-Sarah Blakely $$$$$$$

In Fashion Talk 1411847434.593

On 9/27/201t kate2357 said: I sure didn't read the OP's post as negative. Hm. I just took it as being WOW ... look how much money you can make w/ a popular concept. Or wow ... look how much money was made on underwear for women! There probably are a lot of women who cut the feet of their panty hose (cuz lordy, nothing worse than squished toes) ... but Sara took footless stockings to market and found a way to make it popular and profitable. Good on Sara. And may she always enjoy her success! That was EXACTLY my thought! I was doing the same thing but never thought to market it. I will come u... Continue Reading

Re: Sam's Club Mercury Glass Trees -Set of 4

In For the Home Talk 1411839766.02

I was in Sam's the other day and checked these out, too! They are a good size and seem hefty and substantial. Glad you like them! Continue Reading

Spanx-Sarah Blakely $$$$$$$

Last Reply by glmama 1411849067.937 | Started by flickerbulb in Fashion Talk

I just read an article on MSN that Sarah Blakeley owns a condo in one of the most expensive properties in Manhattan. And all that for selling stretchy underwear! http://realestate.msn.com/blogs/post--manhattans-new-most-expensive-listing-dollar130m-penthouse Continue Reading

Re: Sept. 27 Today is NATIONAL CHOCOLATE MILK DAY ....

In Kitchen & Food Talk 1411834054.553

Yum! I just bought a big bottle at the store the other day. Love chocolate milk1 Continue Reading

Re: Painting a home interior, what would be a reasonible bid?

In For the Home Talk 1411484427.747

On 9/23/2014 kittymomNC said: I have no idea what it would cost to paint a house, and I actually like to paint. I've never been one to pay anyone to do anything I could do myself--it started when I was younger and couldn't really afford it--but then even when I could, it was completely my choice to do it myself. I know my way is not the way of most women, but all my life I've done my own painting, yard work, planting trees, painted the outside of my current home 3 times (I've been here a long time), reframed windows, taken shutters down, painted them, and put them back up, get on a ladder and... Continue Reading

Page 1 of 123
1 2 3 4 ...123Next