Fall Fashion Days
107 Members and 13334 Guests Online

flickerbulb's Activity

Re: Doll 10 ~

In Beauty Banter 1406581889.71

I wonder why she changed her product line's name from Dalton to DOLL Ten. Play on words? Continue Reading

Re: Frozen Necklace

In Q Did What? 1406504724.443

I was looking on Kohl's website and they have the same exact necklace. I don't think it comes with the annoying music box. I screamed and closed out the window! Continue Reading

Re: Purge forJuly 2014

In For the Home Talk 1406399298.073

I just purged four huge bags of clothes this past week. I also have been shredding tons of old papers. In all, I have cleared out a ton of junk from my house. Continue Reading

Frozen Necklace

Last Reply by flickerbulb 1406504724.55 | Started by flickerbulb in Q Did What?

If I hear the music from that jewelry box one more time............ Time to change the channel! Anyone else over it? Continue Reading

Re: Screen Mend Screen Repair Patch Kit

In For the Home Talk 1406165601.257

What a timely subject! I just rescreened four large panels on my screened in patio. The ones I took off were nasty and weathered and had various small holes or tears in them. I have used those patches and they are worthless. I bought the screen and spline and replaced them all. Looks great and no more holes. There is a learning curve. The first one took the longest and the last one I did the fastest. Continue Reading

Re: Today's Craft in Honor of CIJ

In For the Home Talk 1405883333.52

I mixed up my dough and am ready to start rolling! I like to use small cutters that come in sets of 4 or 5. I have fall, Halloween, Christmas, etc. They can be found at places like Home Goods. I have some I made years ago and they still smell good. I am going to hang them in the kitchen and around the house. I like Jill's idea to decorate them with beads! Continue Reading

Re: Today's Craft in Honor of CIJ

In For the Home Talk 1405863663.183

http://gather.qvc.com/s/?q=%23christmasinjuly It is on the Q home page under Christmas ToGather Here is a standard recipe: <table id="ip1" class="hrecipe" width="100%" border="0" cellspacing="0" cellpadding="0" <tbody> <tr> <td class="title" style="border-top: #eeeece 1px solid; border-right: #dddd9d 2px solid; color: #8caa9e; padding-bottom: 8px; padding-top: 16px; padding-left: 12px; border-left: #eeeece 1px solid; padding-right: 12px;" align="left" nowrap="nowrap" bgcolor="#FFFFCC"APPLESAUCE - CINNAMON ORNAMENTS</td> <td style="border-bottom: #eeeece 1px solid;... Continue Reading

Today's Craft in Honor of CIJ

Last Reply by flickerbulb 1405883333.563 | Started by flickerbulb in For the Home Talk

I have a a recipe for making cinnamon and applesauce ornaments stuck on my frig. I found it several years ago in a craft book. I have not had the chance to make these in forever. I go to the ToGather page and Jill has a video of her making the ornaments. Inspiration! They smell so good and are easy to make, so today I am making a batch. I have all kinds of cookie cutters and will make them in harvest, Halloween and Christmas. Jill's recipe uses glue to and flour to hold them together. Now I need to go out and pick up some fresh applesauce! Continue Reading

Re: I Think I'm Going to Become a Bus Driver....

In For the Home Talk 1405816483.937

Courtney suggested this morning to give one of the glass light up ornaments to the recycling man. I guess I should take a day off of work to wait for him as he drives by, then run out to the street, stop the truck, make them wait as I profusely thank the man for his service while he looks at me like I am nuts. Then he will throw the box right in with the recycling! Continue Reading

Re: Selling a Home

In For the Home Talk 1405525571.59

Make sure you check out what picture they will post on the MLS. I listed a house and the moron took a picture of the dirty driveway with a car parked in it. He could have stood at a different angle and taken a more flattering picture. I got rid of the realtor, cleaned the driveway, car is gone and looking for a more competent realtor. Continue Reading

Page 1 of 116
1 2 3 4 ...116Next