132 Members and 19578 Guests Online

flickerbulb's Activity

Re: David Venable spelling

In Kitchen & Food Talk 1429214014.373

"I have not seen Victoria Principle in years. She always came across as someone with rigid values and a bit of a stick up her rear. " Here is another one of the OP's recent posts. Her name is Principal, not Principle. Continue Reading

Re: Light Gray Paint?

In For the Home Talk 1428842990.467

I have a nice golden tan on my walls and also want to switch to some shade of grey. I saw a picture in a magazine where they painted one wall dark grey as an accent and it was beautiful. I am going to be hitting the paint stores to find the perfect shade as that is going to be my summer project. Continue Reading

Re: Premier PC Support - Ryan

In Electronics Talk 1428519449.087

Ryan is an incompetent moron! Never use this company! Continue Reading

Yankee Candle Tart Sale

Last Reply by LisaB 1427988300.11 | Started by flickerbulb in Candles

I stopped into a YC store yesterday and all tarts, votives and paper car air fresheners are $1. They had new summer fragrances out, too. I am not sure when the sale ends, so stock up! Continue Reading

Re: World Market

In For the Home Talk 1427986025.87

I found a picture of what I would like to do with my new rope light. I will play with the length, as I don't like the way the one in the picture is hanging. But you can see the idea! I have a couple of these pulleys so I may swag it. Continue Reading

Re: World Market

In For the Home Talk 1427979731.077

Well, I enjoyed my trip to World Market yesterday! I enjoyed looking at the selection of international foods and wines. They had a lot of things I found in shops in the UK. I was interested in a light and scored it! I have some old pulleys and plan to hang it from the ceiling. I have an interesting Edison bulb so it should look good! I also found some small tile hooks to hang in the kitchen. It was fun looking at all of the imported goods. I think it was worth the trip. I also found some other stores along the way so it was not the only place I visited. Thanks for the input! Continue Reading

World Market

Last Reply by imaclotheshog 1428015541.193 | Started by flickerbulb in For the Home Talk

Has anyone been to a World Market store? There is one around 1.5 hour drive from me and I am thinking of checking it out. I looked on the website and they have some cute, unusual things. I thought I would give myself a break today since I have been working in the yard for four full days! I pressure washed, cleaned out and mulched all of my backyard plant beds, and painted all of my border concrete blocks. My fingers need a rest so retail therapy might be the solution! Maybe they have some nice garden things for my fixed up beds! Continue Reading

Re: Premier PC Support - Ryan

In Electronics Talk 1427851381.3

Ryan must be giving out his personal credit card number to elicit such high praise from a NUMBER of first time posters! Continue Reading

Re: Considering bringing a new pet into my home.

In For the Home Talk 1427469101.8

This all depends on the dog's temperament. If you do bring in another dog, be sure to separate the dog bowls or there could be trouble. My older dog sleeps with me in my bedroom and the "new" dog sleeps in the living room. She does NOT want the other dog in there at all! However, when I got a little dog, she was OK with the little one in the bedroom. Dogs are funny and you will probably have to play it by (dog) ear! Good luck! Continue Reading

Re: Heartfelt Home Sneak Peek - Wed. March 18

In For the Home Talk 1426976897.19

On 3/21/2015 Luv_My_Beagle said: FYI Val's Mercury glass eggs are in the AS IS section H206350. I missed out on these, so I got one set. They're $14.95. I bought mine this morning and they are still available. Good score! I looked on As Is and the bunnies and eggs are half price! Score! Those eggs would look good hanging from my chandelier. Continue Reading

Page 1 of 134
1 2 3 4 ...134Next