TSV(R) Preview
135 Members and 18002 Guests Online

flickerbulb's Activity

Re: WM BH&G..Holiday dinnerware

In For the Home Talk 1416686454.527

I have been stalking my local WM and today I found them! I bought four different dessert plates: owl, sleigh, tree/bunny and deer with cardinal. The sleigh/barn is my favorite! They also had cookie jar, large serving plate, and the three part divided dish is also very cute. Each compartment had a different creature inside. The dinner plates are also very nice! I think the amaryllis was from 2013. The ones I bought have 2014 stickers. Continue Reading

Re: Calista TSV (sorry another disccussion)

In TSV Talk 1416674518.247

I have seen similar sets at Sally Beauty for around $25. Continue Reading

Re: Sleigh Fans

In For the Home Talk 1416621791.86

I think it would be beautiful filled with small glass ornaments and a strand of micro lights! How about some greens and candy canes? So many possibilities! Continue Reading

Re: Sleigh Fans

In For the Home Talk 1416620165.957

How odd! I just was on that site and was going to post about the beautiful Waterford sleigh! Only $27! Continue Reading

ED (Ellen) letters

Last Reply by brewhaha 1416170284.18 | Started by flickerbulb in For the Home Talk

I was in BJs yesterday and saw the Ellen type letters in the Christmas section. They had "joy" only. Letters are made by Mr. Christmas and were $25. I only saw the box so I cannot comment on quality. Continue Reading

Re: Nice alternative to Hallmark Christmas movies

In For the Home Talk 1416103008.64

Home and Family is still in production through the holidays. I am watching the new movie Northpole as we speak. I like that they incorporate 12 new movies each year, but they play the same ones over and over again. The plot lines are so predictable, but I still enjoy watching them. Continue Reading

Re: Electric tart/wax warmers

In Candles 1416099052.887

I just found a Christmas Crock-Pot (brand name) new in the box at Goodwill. It is dated 1999 and was made in the USA. I used to have a similar Crock -Pot for melting wax years ago but I broke it. I was thrilled to find this little gem. They work great for melting tarts. Yankee Candle makes one that has a shallow bowl but is the same concept. I love my little Crock-Pot! The YC one is electric. Continue Reading

Re: B&BW Holiday House Luminary

In For the Home Talk 1416090329.64

I went in today but they did not have any of the fox/polar bear stuff out yet. I asked if they had the soap holder and she came back out with the candle holder pictured. It is very cute and they said all of it will be out next Monday. I could not find a coupon to present in store, but the girl gave me a 10 off 30! Then upon checkout, I found a $20 bill on the ledge in front of the register. The people ahead of me were too busy texting to notice! Always look down! Continue Reading

Re: B&BW Holiday House Luminary

In For the Home Talk 1416004691.047

You just HAD to remind me of the cute BBW items out now! I am going to track down a 10/30 coupon and head out tomorrow! Continue Reading

Re: Heading to Sawgrass Today

In Vera Bradley 1415675221.713

Well, I found the store but parked at the wrong entrance. The store has only been there for a month and there were hardly any shoppers there. It was not even listed on the store directories yet. It was a refreshing change from the Orlando store which is usually crowded. I only went to VB as I had class tonight and could not hang around. I bought a Mandy in Blue Bayou and a few small accessories. Everything was 50% off. Nice store and a nice quick trip. Continue Reading

Page 1 of 125
1 2 3 4 ...125Next