Maxi Dresses
134 Members and 8971 Guests Online

lovestodance's Activity

Re: Am afraid to upgrade to Windows 11?

In Electronics Talk 1398006572.05

On 4/19/2014 Kjelle said: Hi Lovestodance, yes you should download the update to Internet Explorer. The main reason is that they stop issuing security updates for browser versions which are so updated. If you don't keep up with the browser version you leave yourself open to viruses, bugs, phishing sites not being detected etc. If you ever check you bank account of buy online, which you probably do since you're here, you are not as protected if you don't have the latest security patches. When you have downloaded it, go to the menu at the top of the browser, where it says 'Help', click 'About I... Continue Reading

Re: Green Tea Scent??

In Beauty Banter 1398006228.103

I use Perlier Green tea scents... Also SCA has some hair and skin care green tea.. I am very super sensitive and also hate over powering scents... Love these.... lovestodance Continue Reading

Re: Am afraid to upgrade to Windows 11?

In Electronics Talk 1397957065.93

On 4/19/2014 knmt said: Lovestodance, it's Internet Explorer that needs upgrading to version 11. No big deal. Oh I feel real stupid.... Meant to say IE11 not Windows... My husband had Hernia surgery last week... Took him home last Sunday... He's having a real rough time... So am I since I have no help.. Sorry going on too much.. Getting back to my issue do you think I should try and upgrade? Since I had that bad experience and other I am just not feeling comfortable doing it.. I really am not into all the latest new electronic stuff.. Just celebrated my 76th Birthday and spent the day at ... Continue Reading

Re: Pain Management

In Health & Fitness 1397940058.387

Have the same problem.. I know I have both types of Arthritis and suffer from Sciatica... When I am very tense and stressed bothers me more.. I use some over the counter rub on's like the roller ones you don't have to touch... Also lately have taken Alieve once a day... I like to take a Acetaminophen type Pm for pain... My husband recently had Hernia surgery and am on my feet more often taking care of him.. Wishing you good luck when you see your Dr... Hope he can help you.. lovestodance Continue Reading

Am afraid to upgrade to Windows 11?

Last Reply by lovestodance 1398006572.05 | Started by lovestodance in Electronics Talk

Okay reason is a had a bad experience over a month ago trying. it really did a number on my pc... I can't remember exactly what happened... Think it may have an unauthorized website or something else.. Called Microsoft to see if they could help me... They wanted to charge me for help.. I then decided to call Norton who is my internet virus protection.... Did explain my issue and they said they could help. A very nice Tech support man took over my computer and worked on it for several hours. Could not believe the time he took to take care of my issue... So now I keep getting notice about upd... Continue Reading

Re: KIm Novak personally hurt by comments about her appearance at the Oscars

In Viewpoints 1397855482.79

On 4/18/2014 Deb1010again said: Kim Novak Speaks out Against Oscar Night 'Bullies' LOS ANGELES April 18, 2014 (AP) By LYNN ELBER AP Television Writer Kim Novak says that cruel jabs about how she looked during the Oscar ceremony amounted to bullying that left her crushed at first, but then determined to speak out in protest. "It really did throw me into a tailspin and it hit me hard," Novak, 81, said in a telephone interview Thursday, after she released an open letter condemning remarks by Donald Trump and others about her appearance. In her letter, Novak said: "I will no longer hold ... Continue Reading

Re: Nail Polish Base Coat

In Beauty Banter 1396966977.213

Sorry just saw where it can be found... Unfortunitely don't have a CVS in my area... Wondering if Walmart,or Rite Aid has them? Continue Reading

Re: Nail Polish Base Coat

In Beauty Banter 1396966884.647

Thanks all... Will be checking.. BTW where can I find Nailtiques? Continue Reading

Nail Polish Base Coat

Last Reply by Tricolor 1396997585.11 | Started by lovestodance in Beauty Banter

Am looking for a good over the counter base coat... Any recommendations? lovestodance Continue Reading

Re: PICTURES OF JUST CATS!

In Viewpoints 1396893576.503

On 4/7/2014 catlover said: This one reminds me of my beloved kitty Matuce.... Continue Reading

Page 1 of 354
1 2 3 4 ...354Next