Spring Fashion Days
13 Members and 15072 Guests Online

lovestodance's Activity

Re: Nick Chevez Amazon Hair Spray seems to be gone

In Beauty Banter 1424115109.827

Speaking of hair sprays.. I always liked NC original Full and thick hair spray... Have very baby fine thin hair that is on the dry side.. Also have a perm which is more then half gone... Felt that hair spray worked well without stickiness that most hair sprays do... Was using over the counter Treseme (SPELLING) think it was the gold label for some time.. Just started to leave a sticky residue so I stopped using.. Bought Shaper Freeze Hair spray (unscented mega hold styling mist... Terrible left my hair very sticky. Can't win... Can you or anyone recommend an a good over the counter one. Do ne... Continue Reading

Re: Heavyweight Sweats

In Beauty Banter 1424114379.163

Hi SFC, To add I still have some older stretch jeans that I still wear... Am a bit of a hoarder (lol) Hate to part with a lot of stuff from the past... Continue Reading

Re: Fair skin --- is it necessary to use blusher or bronzer?

In Beauty Banter 1424114163.523

My skin tone is very fair with yellow undertones.. I must wear blush.. If I don't I look very washed out... As far as bronzers use at times BB creams to give me a little deeper tone... Don't like very dark ones as it does not look natural on me.. lovestodance Continue Reading

Anyone use Fruit of the Earth Vit E skin cream?

Last Reply by CherryHugs 1424196517.69 | Started by lovestodance in Beauty Banter

Found it at my local Super Shoprite a few months ago.. Simply love it... Not only was it so inexpensive it does work nice on my dry sensitive mature skin Beautiful part you can use it on your body as well... Came in a double 4.0z size... Just wanted to ask and share.. lovestodance Continue Reading

Re: Any midseason shows you are looking forward to?

In TV Talk 1421038784.64

Do hope 24 comes back... No mention for it coming this season!!!!!! Continue Reading

Re: Heavyweight Sweats

In Beauty Banter 1420730939.657

I have many sweats sets from Hanes... Have notice quality has gone down a lot over the years. Still have some older ones with cuff type bottoms... They are really very warm, quality is great... What a shame Hanes does not do them anymore lovestodance Continue Reading

Re: Lock & Lock TSV?

In TSV Talk 1420730725.987

On 1/6/2015 wakefield64 said: So the product costs $20 and the shipping is $8...this is crazy. I thought of buying them, but I refuse to pay that shipping cost. Have to agree with you and others... Shipping price is much too high for this... Continue Reading

Siera Trading Post anyone?

Last Reply by buckeye war eagle fan 1415679869.567 | Started by lovestodance in Fashion Talk

Am trying to find a good quality Cotton Flannel PJ's that are reasonable in price? Usually get them at Blair's... However prices have really gone up quite a bit. Did a search and found this Web-Site... Has anyone here every order from them? I like to have recommendations from others when not familiar with a Company... Would love to here from anyone that has. Thanks, lovestodance Continue Reading

Re: Need Eye Serum That Actually Works

In Beauty Banter 1414436026.057

Would recommend for puffiness... First thing I do is use a refrigerated eye pad for about 10 min... Then I follow up with also a refrigerated eye gel.. Using on that I have used for many years that I had gotten in a Supermarket where I use to live... You can use any eye gel and keep it refrigerated.... Have allergies, and also very sensitive eyes that do get irritated and sore... Find this takes care of my puffiness.. Have been using Garnier lift eye cream when I am ready for my skin care morning regimen. Have tried many eye cream and so far I like the Garnier... lovestodance Continue Reading

Re: Shark Rocket ultra light vac,Anyone?

In TSV Talk 1413833571.517

Did order and it's on the way... Was going to order the purple however it was on wait list. Went with the metallic blue. Do hope I will love it and easy for me to use... lovestodance Continue Reading

Page 1 of 366
1 2 3 4 ...366Next