Dooney & Bourke
120 Members and 16609 Guests Online

lovestodance's Activity

Siera Trading Post anyone?

Last Reply by buckeye war eagle fan 1415679869.567 | Started by lovestodance in Fashion Talk

Am trying to find a good quality Cotton Flannel PJ's that are reasonable in price? Usually get them at Blair's... However prices have really gone up quite a bit. Did a search and found this Web-Site... Has anyone here every order from them? I like to have recommendations from others when not familiar with a Company... Would love to here from anyone that has. Thanks, lovestodance Continue Reading

Re: Need Eye Serum That Actually Works

In Beauty Banter 1414436026.057

Would recommend for puffiness... First thing I do is use a refrigerated eye pad for about 10 min... Then I follow up with also a refrigerated eye gel.. Using on that I have used for many years that I had gotten in a Supermarket where I use to live... You can use any eye gel and keep it refrigerated.... Have allergies, and also very sensitive eyes that do get irritated and sore... Find this takes care of my puffiness.. Have been using Garnier lift eye cream when I am ready for my skin care morning regimen. Have tried many eye cream and so far I like the Garnier... lovestodance Continue Reading

Re: Shark Rocket ultra light vac,Anyone?

In TSV Talk 1413833571.517

Did order and it's on the way... Was going to order the purple however it was on wait list. Went with the metallic blue. Do hope I will love it and easy for me to use... lovestodance Continue Reading

Re: Any 24 fans?

In TV Talk 1413746261.7

Wow so many fans... Just hope they have some new ones coming out... So exciting and realistic.... I always looked forward to watching weekly... Now who knows what will happen?? Love William Devane (Pres.) having Alzheimer. Sad about his having Alzheimer. Also Audrey who was killed... Will have to keep checking... If anyone here finds out please post.. lovestodance Continue Reading

Any 24 fans?

Last Reply by lovestodance 1413746261.36 | Started by lovestodance in TV Talk

I am a big fan of 24... Hope they going to be on this season? keeping us in the dark as usual. If anyone has any news please post here? Thanks,lovestodance Continue Reading

Re: Oil of Olay Regenerist Fragrance Free

In Beauty Banter 1413503567.713

Hi Fancy pantsy, Cute name.... Am 76 and also find the Regenerist line does well for me too... Continue Reading

David V's Autumn Spice Parfait.

Last Reply by CaitlinH 1413514897.12 | Started by lovestodance in Kitchen & Food Talk

I saw it last night when he presented it... Looked so yummy had to get the recipe... Love anything with Pumpkin and plan to do it very soon. Will be doing a short cut with using Vanilla pudding, and Pumpkin pudding mixes.. Don't like fussing too much.. My patience for cooking has not been good lately... Has anyone tried this one? Looking forward to hearing from anyone that has. lovestodance Continue Reading

Re: Oil of Olay Regenerist Fragrance Free

In Beauty Banter 1413502937.91

As an over the counter line find most products good. I too have dry sensitive skin and also older then you would recommend.. Also many coupons from Oil of Olay to help with cost... lovestodance Continue Reading

Re: new york state sales tax

In TSV Talk 1413494869.133

On 10/15/2014 champagnepoodle said: NOT TRUE! Not sure if you are quoting me or someone else? It is true what I posted... Pay 8% sales tax in my area which is Sullivan County,NY.... Hsn years ago didl not charge NY sales tax for any item I had purchased.. Did pay sales tax for QVC purchases when I first started ordering over 20yrs ago... lovestodance Continue Reading

Re: To whoever recommended Aveeno Positively Radiant daily scrub

In Beauty Banter 1413416834.047

Hi Abrowneyedgirl, Not sure but it may have been me... Do use it and love it as well. I also use many of Aveeno skin care products. So glad it works for you as well... lovestodance Continue Reading

Page 1 of 365
1 2 3 4 ...365Next