Creede Silver Sale
36 Members and 13617 Guests Online

lovestodance's Activity

Life Alert,or Phillips Life line?

Last Reply by CAROLINA2 1411668658.933 | Started by lovestodance in Health & Fitness

I am seriously thinking of getting either one.... Do have an alarm system they do offer a monitor to notify if emergency is needed....Have heard of Phillips which even if you pass out or can't reach your alert necklace it does work for alerting company. Am a Senior but am not alone... However my husband is not well and possibly with one of us may not be home etc.... Does anyone here have anyone of these systems? Please reply with any info you can give. Just to add I live in a small community private home with not that many people around.... lovestodance Continue Reading

Re: Stop it, just stop it!

In TSV Talk 1411330910.59

I agree enough is enough... They have been doing this since July.... Really a turn off for me... Continue Reading

Re: Best Foundation?

In Beauty Banter 1410732674.35

Am using Aveeno Clear Complexion BB Cream fair to light... Do like it... It gives me good coverage and also has SPF 30 and is oil free. lovestodance Continue Reading

Re: PURITAN'S PRIDE,ANYONE?

In Beauty Banter 1410732421.787

Yes I am currently using it now... I like the nice clean citrus fragrance.... Also has a dropper so you can regulate the amount you need. Not oily as well.. I do have very sensitive skin and happy to say no irritation. Since I do take COQ10 supplements.. Felt a skin product containing it would be good... lovestodance Continue Reading

Re: PURITAN'S PRIDE,ANYONE?

In Beauty Banter 1410620716.02

On 9/12/2014 patheticcosmetics said: Wow, that's a great price. Let us know how you like it. I only buy my liquid calcium supplement from them. I get my vitamins from Swansons. A very long time ago I bought my vitamins from a company that Puritan's Pride either bought out or merged with. Soon after the prices were much higher & I stopped buying from them. I regularly receive their catalog & I do comparison shopping with Swansons. Enjoy your face serum. Thanks to you and all that replied.... Am using the serum and do like it.. It does come with a dropper so you can regulate the amount... Continue Reading

Re: OMG THE KORRES REP ON THE SOUTHERN CHANNEL

In Beauty Banter 1410549519.91

Never ordered from this line.. However was tempted to order the TS. I am very sensitive to many fragrances... I use and love Perlier's Honey products. Also like there Green Tea. Have heard some good things about this line... Thanks for the posts... Continue Reading

PURITAN'S PRIDE,ANYONE?

Last Reply by Southern Fried Chick 1410793691.07 | Started by lovestodance in Beauty Banter

Recently ordered from this site. Did get the COQ10 face serum... Arrived a few days ago... They had a special... Buy 1 get three... Coupon for FREE SHIP AND DISCOUNT ADDED... They are 2.oz each... Total price was. $14.39... Did have to pay tax since they are based in my State... Am a HAPPY CAMPER Just wanted to share this with you all... lovestodance Continue Reading

Re: Really, QVC.......you miss Joan?

In Joan Rivers Classics Collection 1410113370.6

On 9/7/2014 too cute said: Can we talk? Joan was brilliant, creative, and absolutely fearless! While both QVC and Joan Rivers Worldwide benefited from their association, she deserves more than the forced smiles and tearful eyes from show hosts. She helped to build your company. Grow up! I loved watching this beautiful inspirational Tribute to Joan.... Thank you QVC for providing this to all of us... Why all the negativity from some... She was wonderful.. Brought laughter, & Joy to all of us.. So sad that there are some not such nice comments from some... Continue Reading

Re: Greta Van Susteren - Nice Show Dedicated to Joan

In Joan Rivers Classics Collection 1409873762.047

Watching Fox-News with Greta Van Susteren. Great tribute to Joan... Will miss her very much... She brought joy to many of us... RIP Joan... Know she will be smiling down to all of us... My deepest condolences to Melissa, Cooper her very special Grandson. Have many pieces of her Jewelry which I love... When I wear them will be thinking of her.. lovestodance Continue Reading

Re: Dear Angel,

In Quacker Factory 1409770475.89

On 9/3/2014 cottage hill said: I cannot afford the price of the Dream Jeanne line ... and would love to own a few pair. Also, to your point, they look too HOT for summer wearing. Yes in addition to the fit have to agree. Too pricey for me as well. Continue Reading

Page 1 of 363
1 2 3 4 ...363Next