Maxi Dresses
56 Members and 9140 Guests Online

Shelbelle's Activity

Re: Advice Please....Jo Malone?

In Beauty Banter 1398208616.14

A frequent visitor to my office wears Blue Agave or Orange Blossom, she always smells fab!!! Treat yourself!!! Continue Reading

Re: Do you LOVE your DISHWASHER?

In Fashion Talk 1398207523.407

I have a nice Whirlpool, but never use it, just 2 of us, so easy to wash and dry ourselves. Continue Reading

Re: Drew Barrymore's Daughter is Here...

In Viewpoints 1398206913.67

On 4/22/2014 terrier3 said: On 4/22/2014 Shelbelle said: Remember the series called Sisters in the 90's, there were 4 sisters, all with boys names, one was Francesca, always called Frankie. Starred Swoosie Kurtz as Alex, Sela Ward as Teddy, Patricia Kalember as Georgie and Julianne Phillips as Frankie. I loved that show. I loved that show too...they don't make shows like that one anymore! Geo Clooney was on Sisters for a short time as Teddy's police officer husband, he was killed off so he could start work on ER. Continue Reading

Re: Haha Skinny Cow (ice cream)

In Viewpoints 1398206410.26

They should send you some good coupons. Continue Reading

Re: I saw an episode of 'I LOVE LUCY' I'd never seen before

In Viewpoints 1398206288.97

On 4/22/2014 tdog said: There is a hilarious episode I only saw once, where Lucy puts a trophy on her head and it gets stuck, and she gets on the subway with the thing on her head. It is hilarious but I have never seen it again. That was a loving cup that Ricky is supposed to present to jockey, Johnny Longden at a banquet, and Lucy puts it on her head as a hat as a joke and cannot get it off. She is forced to ride to the banquet on the subway like that, Ethel is by her side, but of course Lucy manages to lose Ethel!!! Johnny Longden and his wife guest star. Continue Reading

Re: Drew Barrymore's Daughter is Here...

In Viewpoints 1398205591.987

Remember the series called Sisters in the 90's, there were 4 sisters, all with boys names, one was Francesca, always called Frankie. Starred Swoosie Kurtz as Alex, Sela Ward as Teddy, Patricia Kalember as Georgie and Julianne Phillips as Frankie. I loved that show. Continue Reading

Re: I saw an episode of 'I LOVE LUCY' I'd never seen before

In Viewpoints 1398205305.42

Hal March also guest starred in an earlier Lucy episode where she faked amnesia, and he was the fake doctor Ricky called in to diagnose her. He made up the name of a strange disease she had where she turned green. Continue Reading

Re: DAYS - No Spoilers Please - April 21st - April 27th

In TV Talk 1398203218.02

Well, with Gabi halfway out the door already, we will be seeing a conclusion to this story very soon. Continue Reading

Re: DWTS 4/ 21 Possible Spoilers

In Viewpoints 1398203125.813

On 4/22/2014 RainCityGirl said: On 4/22/2014 brii said: On 4/22/2014 Shelbelle said: On 4/22/2014 Caravaggio said: Max and Meryl were amazing. I agree with the judges it was as if he danced with a fellow dancer last night. So beautiful to watch. ITA, his best dance since he did the Paso with Mel Brown. That Paso was one of my favorite dances of all... Max was robbed that season. He and Mel should have had the mirror ball trophy. I hope he wins this season, but he's up against an inspirational athlete who won't let her disability stop her, and Derek is her partner. ITA, Maks and Mel dese... Continue Reading

Page 1 of 2112
1 2 3 4 ...2112Next