Big Bonanza Silver Sale(R)
144 Members and 15790 Guests Online

Cardamom's Activity

Re: Do you carry a pressed powder compact in your purse?

In Beauty Banter 1424010518.327

On 2/14/2015 Heart of Spade said: I you don't need to add more makeup but just want to remove shine, try Mally's face defender. IMO, it really works, is easy to use/transport, and is not messy. She has a version that encloses the sponge within the compact. This is what I carry and use as well. :) Continue Reading

Re: Has anyone tried the Aztec healing clay?

In Beauty Banter 1423737378.943

On 2/11/2015 BellaCarro said: On 2/11/2015 Cardamom said: I do use it, probably not to it's full potential. I use it in home made deodorant. It is the ingredient that helps keep me dry. I also use it in the summer on mosquito bites. It immediately stops the itching and heals a bite in about a day. I would love to hear other uses for it. OP did you buy the powder to make a face mask? Is your homemade deodorant in a stick or in a jar? You could do either. It's solid enough to be in a stick because of the beeswax. It's also solid enough to not need refrigeration in the summer. :). Natural deodor... Continue Reading

In Beauty Banter 1423709893.453

On 2/11/2015 wvumountiefan said: On 2/11/2015 Cardamom said: I do use it, probably not to it's full potential. I use it in home made deodorant. It is the ingredient that helps keep me dry. I also use it in the summer on mosquito bites. It immediately stops the itching and heals a bite in about a day. I would love to hear other uses for it. OP did you buy the powder to make a face mask? Yes, I did. I'm gonna wait till the weekend to try it. I'm wondering about the removal process after it dries. It say I can leave on for 15-20 minutes since I don't have sensitive skin. I encourage people to re... Continue Reading

Re: Would you give Temptations as a bridal shower gift?

In Kitchen & Food Talk 1423685081.353

NO!! for starters it's kind of old fashioned looking. You can not count on temptations looking good when it arrives. It could look cruddy, chipped, broken, unmatched, missing things. I have my share of temptations and I have had many disappointments. I would never consider it as a gift. You don't know what you are getting and then I would worry it would crack. Plus you'd have to tell the bride and groom all the stupid rules, like don't soak this dish! Lol. Continue Reading

In Beauty Banter 1423681568.62

I do use it, probably not to it's full potential. I use it in home made deodorant. It is the ingredient that helps keep me dry. I also use it in the summer on mosquito bites. It immediately stops the itching and heals a bite in about a day. I would love to hear other uses for it. OP did you buy the powder to make a face mask? Continue Reading

Re: How prominent is the use of paper towels in your kitchen or house?

In Kitchen & Food Talk 1423612264.283

I don't really use paper towels but I do use Lysol wipes. I use them in place of paper towels as well as rags and dish towels. I do have one roll of paper towels I keep in a closet in case I have to blot raw meat but that would be the only thing I use paper towels for. I can't remember the last time I bought paper towels. This one roll has lasted me for a long time. Continue Reading

Re: $125.00 gift Card from Macy's...what would you get?

In Beauty Banter 1423573554.523

I'm not sure but I am loving my Too Faced Semi Sweet palette! You'd have $75 left over after purchase. :) Continue Reading

Re: Goose Creek Candles..my first order

In Candles 1423161644.08

On 2/5/2015 SHOPR said: I will have to see if my Tues Morning has these. Thanks for that tip, Cardamom. You're welcome! I see them at Burlington Coat factory too. :) Continue Reading

Re: When something you love does not match your decor

In For the Home Talk 1423161497.83

They actually are pretty large hurricane holders. I wouldn't put them outside because I'm sure they would rust. I guess if Lacy1 could make medieval work I can make Moroccan work. ;). Well, it's 24 hours later. I could not get back to Tuesday Morning today. I feel a lot less pressure about it than I did yesterday. Maybe tomorrow. It's true it's very rare I see something I love. Thanks for all the responses!!! I definitely can relate to both sides, not buying vs. buying. I usually don't buy but I'm split 50/50 on this. Continue Reading

Re: going to a Luau

In Fashion Talk 1423161233.97

Dress like it's summer but wear a coat of course till you get inside. Do you have any bright floral prints? A flower you can wear on one side tucked behind the ear? Any leis of course world work or shell jewelry. Fun idea!!!! I could use a luau about now! ;) Continue Reading

Page 1 of 573
1 2 3 4 ...573Next