Fashion Special Offers
38 Members and 12639 Guests Online

Cardamom's Activity

Re: Very Disapointed with Vionic/Orthoheel slippers....

In All About Shoes 1406933154.707

On 8/1/2014 Q4u said: I have always been skeptical that everyone needs an orthotic. But that's how this brand is being represented to us, that everyone has a pronation of some sort. That's true. I thought the brand would be natural to me since I wear Birkenstocks. I sent the orthoheels back because they were falling apart but I would have sent them back anyway because I was suddenly having terrible hip and knee pain. I actually thought the slipper was very comfortable and Birkenstock does not make slippers. I was crushed these caused me pain. I even quit wearing them for a day or two and pu... Continue Reading

Re: Very Disapointed with Vionic/Orthoheel slippers....

In All About Shoes 1406929112.56

Wow, yours lasted a year? I bought a pair a year ago ran they were falling apart after a week! Was it a TSV? Continue Reading

Re: I forgot my shadow primer and need a drugstore rec

In Beauty Banter 1406926895.11

On 8/1/2014 MaggieOla said: I didn't know WNW had a primer in their Fergie line.....I need to check that out!! I subscribe to Nathalie K on YouTube. She did an in depth test on drug store primers and she compared them to her Urban Decay Primer Potion. W&W and Jane did the best and held up to the PP. Jane is kind of hard to find and I didn't try it myself so I could not recommend it but it's supposed to be good too. Check out her video. She's awesome and does tons of comparison videos of drug store bronzer, highlighter, primers - and she has them all! Continue Reading

Re: I forgot my shadow primer and need a drugstore rec

In Beauty Banter 1406926439.537

Wet & Wild Take on the Day primer from the Fergie Collection. Only the Fergie Collection. I used to use TF shadow insurance and developed an allergy to it. I swear this is just as good. They also have a shimmer version so watch the labeling if you don't want that. Continue Reading

Re: STOP telling customers to "hurry up & purchase"....."quick, get on the phone"

In Fashion Talk 1406923650.647

I am so sick of it! I posted in another thread about how I watched a qvc uk show and it was so nice!! There was none of that!!! None. They are so calm and polite there. No cutting people off mid sentence to report how many people on the line or how many sold! I never watch qvc anymore. :(. Continue Reading

Re: Christmas ornaments, not for Hanukkah

In Q Did What? 1406907980.727

Hey, at least they talk about Hanukkah. In all my years of watching qvc I've never heard them udder the word Muslim or Ramadan. I've even heard Kwanza but they definitely cater to a certain demographic. Continue Reading

Re: What's up with Tara calling ceramic "porcelain" now?

In For the Home Talk 1406907314.233

Wow, that is terrible. Stoneware is not porcelain. Porcelain is more valuable so I suspect she uses that term to make people think they are getting something better than it actually is or a better value than they would think. Don't get me wrong, I use and like both porcelain and stoneware but one is more valuable than the other. They are not interchangeable. Continue Reading

Re: Those Holiday Makeup Blockbuster Kits

In Beauty Banter 1406902941.933

Yes and no. Yes to my tarte gorgeous getaways set and no to EL's big holiday kit. I've bought two. I hate their eyeshadows and the colors in their palettes. Their eyeshadows are powdery and flat. They just don't do anything for my eyes. They are also in very small squares and hard to use. They both gave me one great nude lipstick and two other terrible colors. One cool bright berry and one dirty pumpkin/terra cotta. In another set I got a brick red I will never wear and an orange. The mascara is great. The makeup remover, so/so. My tarte gorgeous getaways gave me 16 full size shadows, 4 full ... Continue Reading

Re: Really Disappointed in Philosophy Discontinuing Inner Grace.....

In philosophy 1406898402.407

On 7/31/2014 wakefield64 said: Cardamom.........I just checked on Amazon and they have some Inner Grace items available! I thought there was a 2 oz. spray for $42.99. Thought it might help you. Thank you so much wakefield64! I don't know why I didn't think to look there. I am a Prime member and that's a fair price. :) Continue Reading

Re: Really Disappointed in Philosophy Discontinuing Inner Grace.....

In philosophy 1406866368.607

On 7/31/2014 helping said: Lovely's discontinued, too? Darn. Guess I can write to Christina Carlino for advice. I think it might be but as of now it is fairly cheap and easy to get. Continue Reading

Page 1 of 531
1 2 3 4 ...531Next