Fashion & Accessories Clearance
143 Members and 12031 Guests Online

Cardamom's Activity

Re: Super Oily Skin Help! New foundation..

In Beauty Banter 1406220406.253

On 7/24/2014 soonersis said: Thank you so much, Cardamom! You're welcome! :) Continue Reading

In Beauty Banter 1406220080.07

On 7/24/2014 soonersis said: Cardamom, can you tell me specifically what Paula's Choice skincare products you use? I've been the 2% BHA liquid in the AM. Followed by the skin Resist Pure Radiance Skin brightening serum with 2 drops of Vitamin C Booster. I just ran out of this serum and I am now mixing my C booster with the Resist toner (new, cannot attribute it to any changes in my skin), then I put on her slightly tinted moisturizing sunscreen. In the PM I use the Resist 5% AHA, followed by the Resist Super Antioxidant Serum with 2 drops of the C Booster. This serum is very moisturizing so ... Continue Reading

In Beauty Banter 1406217420.317

Hi. I can't help you with foundation but I may be able to help you address your oily skin. I used to have really oily skin. So bad I had to sop up oil throughout the day with paper napkins. This has gone on for years. Over the last few months my skin has become normal! Which I can't believe because I live in humidity and in the past summer has always been bad. Over the last few months I have stopped manually exfoliating my skin and started using Paula's Choice BHA and AHA. BHA will address the clogged pores. AHA is for the surface of the skin. Paula's Choice may not be natural but they are cr... Continue Reading

Re: Anyone Buying The Bronzo TSV Today

In Jewelry Talk 1406213287.737

On 7/24/2014 tucsongal said: On 7/24/2014 Cardamom said: No. I had to laugh it says "solid." Oooooh solid bronze! There must not be any laws about what you can call fine jewelry. What will they call it when they start selling bronze plated mystery metal? Roba vecchia. Sounds fancy right? ;) lol. Continue Reading

In Jewelry Talk 1406213240.463

On 7/24/2014 faeriemoon said: On 7/24/2014 Cardamom said: No. I had to laugh it says "solid." Oooooh solid bronze! There must not be any laws about what you can call fine jewelry. Ha!! I'm waiting for bronze over resin. On second thought, the bronze is probably cheaper than the resin! You made me totally LOL and then ponder.......yeah, I think you are right! Resin is probably more money and possibly more labor. Continue Reading

In Jewelry Talk 1406207673.97

No. I had to laugh it says "solid." Oooooh solid bronze! There must not be any laws about what you can call fine jewelry. Continue Reading

Re: JM Matchmaker/LG Balance-n-Bronze/ other foundation recs

In Beauty Banter 1406153995.343

I've only tried the Matchmaker foundation in liquid. It didn't give me any color since I got the fairest shade. I have both LG Bronze and Brighten in fair and the split pan in fair. I also am very pink. I like both. The one with the split pan of bronzer and foundation give me a little more coverage than the solid Bronze and Brighten. HTH. Continue Reading

Re: Living Grace - any found at TJM or Marshall's

In philosophy 1406153669.283

Yes! :D it was a while ago. I got a 32 oz. bottle of body firming emulsion lotion in Living Grace. I check Marshall's and TJ Maxx all the time because I am on the hunt for Eternal Grace. I have not yet seen any Living Grace perfume but surprisingly I did see Giving Grace perfume the other day in Marshall's. Continue Reading

Re: Miss Eternal and Inner Grace

In philosophy 1405564891.793

Those two are my two favorites too so I feel your pain. I don't like any of the other graces as much. Eternal Grace is my go to zen scent and Inner Grace smells beautiful to me. They each kind of work like aromatherapy to me and each are different and do something different for me. No other Grace makes me feel the way these do. I do like baby grace though and it's kind of a comfort scent but not nearly as much as Eternal Grace. Continue Reading

Re: What will your next makeup purchase be?

In Beauty Banter 1405544102.14

On 7/16/2014 MarenSeattle said: On 7/16/2014 Cardamom said: It is that rare window of time I neither need or want anything. We'll see how long that lasts. I saw your name and clicked to see if you'd said "Hourglass Ambient Lighting Powder." :-) Are you still liking them? I STILL haven't gotten any additional ones (only have the Diffused). Just got waylaid by more important issues, but I'm definitely going to get more SOON! :-) Yes! I still love them. I use them every day. I don't have a dent them! I've decided not to buy any more till I've used up one. My mom is visiting me. I put some on he... Continue Reading

Page 1 of 527
1 2 3 4 ...527Next