Maxi Dresses
164 Members and 11261 Guests Online

Cardamom's Activity

Re: Sophia Vergara fragrance

In Beauty Banter 1398277479.03

Here are the notes from Latina.com - The scent has top notes of blackberry and plum, rounded out by notes of colombian rose and colombian orchids, vanilla and sandalwood. Sounds nice except I'm not fond of orchid. It smells like powder to me. Continue Reading

Re: MAGIC BULLET DESSERT EXPERSS

In Kitchen & Food Talk 1398215694.487

On 4/22/2014 olive59 said: nice cardamom thanks! I'm curious - was there a reason you chose yonanas over the Dessert Expresss? I didn't know about it or it didn't exist yet. I got mine even before qvc offered it. I got it when it was brand new at bed bath & beyond and I can't even remember when that was. If you give up sugar and sweets it really is like having candy but if you still eat treats and ice cream it's not a big deal and tastes like fruit. ;). I lost 30 lbs eating yonanas and drinking green smoothies. Eta: and exercising. Continue Reading

Re: Convertible Genie Bra TSV

In Fashion Talk 1398212798.91

I just tried on the clear straps. Yeah...it looks like tape but on the plus side you can't see the silver hooks. They go in the bra. I don't think I'd be comfortable with that showing plus really no need with this kind of bra anyway. :). They are really well designed extra straps. Not flimsy, no metal showing, stretchy, more comfortable than I imagined them being. Continue Reading

Re: PG TSV..Pure sadness.

In philosophy 1398208970.523

On 4/22/2014 Patti67 said: On 4/22/2014 Cardamom said: Did this really sell out in all scents? It's not available on qvc?? it's A253605 Thanks!! I swear I pulled up Baby and Amazing Grace and just did not see it! Continue Reading

Re: PG TSV..Pure sadness.

In philosophy 1398207378.75

Did this really sell out in all scents? It's not available on qvc?? Continue Reading

In Fashion Talk 1398203465.783

On 4/22/2014 Lanikins said: I am confused about the discussion on the plastic straps. These come with both regular and plastic, but you can move the straps around so much that they should never show, right? So what's the purpose of the plastic set? There is only one set of plastic straps. Both bras come with straps in their coordinating bra colors. Yes, you can move the straps around so they would never show. I guess they are in there in case anyone just wants to wear it in the conventional way and don't care if they shows but doesn't want them to stand out as much as a regular bra strap?? N... Continue Reading

In Fashion Talk 1398201353.157

On 4/22/2014 susan_ca said: On 4/22/2014 Cardamom said: On 4/22/2014 LipstickDiva said: On 4/22/2014 lulu2 said: I received mine yesterday. I am old school and hate my bra straps showing. I think they will work well with some summer tops and dresses. (I detest most strapless bras) I am a 32C and medium is a good fit. you and me both. I cannot stand that. Me either! These are my first plastic straps. Are those okay to show? Is there an age limit? For me, personally, I would not show it when I wear this TSV bra. A strap is a strap is a strap, clear or not. I mean, who are we kidding? People... Continue Reading

Re: Hi! Can someone please describe the differences between these scents...

In philosophy 1398201156.513

Well, I just sprayed one arm with LG and one with IG and I still can't tell you the difference. . They are both florals but different flowers. I think you could like both. Though I like Living Grace I love Inner Grace. When I run out of LG I am not buying anymore. I know they would like me to replace my beloved Inner Grace with Living Grace but I will not. eta: Living Grace is a little greener and IG is more feminine and beautiful. Sorry I can't help much more. Continue Reading

In Fashion Talk 1398200349.3

On 4/22/2014 LipstickDiva said: On 4/22/2014 lulu2 said: I received mine yesterday. I am old school and hate my bra straps showing. I think they will work well with some summer tops and dresses. (I detest most strapless bras) I am a 32C and medium is a good fit. you and me both. I cannot stand that. Me either! These are my first plastic straps. Are those okay to show? Is there an age limit? Continue Reading

In Fashion Talk 1398200171.633

On 4/22/2014 Lanikins said: I have several sets of the other versions, and so I am obviously excited to receive this new set. I mainly want it to wear "criss cross" in the back for tank tops this summer. Tank tops this year! I was wearing those tanks with the built in bra but those have no support! At least mine did not. They came from Kohls. Continue Reading

Page 1 of 495
1 2 3 4 ...495Next