Just-Reduced Clearance
116 Members and 16220 Guests Online

Cardamom's Activity

Re: "you smell good! What is that?'

In Beauty Banter 1419081189.34

On 12/20/2014 cuddlesmama said: My co-worker wears a real nice soft fragrance and she said its a lotion and its called Paris by Lancome. She has said that for years and the other day she said she asked her DH to buy her a bottle of Paris lotion for Christmas. My niece works at Macy's at the Lancome counter and she said they never sold a lotion or perfume by that name. But my co-worker says its Paris by Lancome. I think she has the maybe the wrong company by the Paris name. But whatever it is it smells nice. Paris is by Yves Saint Laurent. :) Continue Reading

Re: Inner Grace

In Beauty's Best Gifts 1419035464.137

Lovely by Sarah Jessica Parker. It goes on much heavier but the dry down on me was identical and I did inner grace on one wrist and SJP on the other to test it out. Continue Reading

In Beauty Banter 1419027956.207

On 12/19/2014 Snow Owl said: On 12/19/2014 Cardamom said: My most memorable fragrance experience was when I was coming up by foot to pass a very rugged looking biker dude. He had scraggly hair, torn up clothes and tattoos everywhere. I expected him to smell like cigarets but as I came to pass him he smelled wonderful!!!! I couldn't ask him what he was wearing. I feel really weird asking a guy. :/. I wear philosophy all the time and no one has ever commented on my fragrance. Tova got me compliments all the time. :) The bikers I've met are great people. Now, if he's a H*ll's Angel or something,... Continue Reading

In Beauty Banter 1419013758.07

My most memorable fragrance experience was when I was coming up by foot to pass a very rugged looking biker dude. He had scraggly hair, torn up clothes and tattoos everywhere. I expected him to smell like cigarets but as I came to pass him he smelled wonderful!!!! I couldn't ask him what he was wearing. I feel really weird asking a guy. :/. I wear philosophy all the time and no one has ever commented on my fragrance. Tova got me compliments all the time. :) Continue Reading

Re: Jayne and Pat on Fashionably Early Need an Intervention

In Fashion Talk 1419013432.167

They don't bother me because I don't ever watch them. I have nothing against either of them but put them together and they are like tweens with ADD. Continue Reading

Re: New Too Faced Semi Sweet Chocolate bar Palette Soon At Sephora

In Beauty Banter 1418663427.05

So did anyone get the semi sweet chocolate bar? My store said it won't be available till after Christmas to the non VIB people. There's lots of videos out now on it. Tempting! Continue Reading

Re: Too Faced at Nordstrom Rack

In Beauty Banter 1418663252.857

On 12/15/2014 straitgirl said: I like Two Faced BB crème. The one that comes in the jar with the brush on top. It's a sheer texture, but covers nicely. I don't like a heavy foundation & this is perfect. I haven't tried that yet! I didn't see it there but I usually buy my TF at Ulta. Darn I just used the good coupon too. Thanks for the recommendation. I'll put that on my list to try. I was on an AD for tarte BB cream. The tube said it was my shade but it seems each tube sent to me got oranger and oranger. :/ Continue Reading

Re: Too Faced at Nordstrom Rack

In Beauty Banter 1418660964.527

On 12/15/2014 susan25 said: On 12/15/2014 Queen of Deals said: Great find! I love NR for makeup and beauty products. I have still not been to a Nordstrom Rack but was told that they have a great selection of beauty products. Thanks Queen of Deals! susan25 do you live near one? They have Philosophy jumbo 3-in-1's for $14 I think!! And they are big!! :)). They have a lot of things that seem to be the same price as everywhere else like OPI, Essie and NYX but then they have some bargains. These weren't on clearance either. I'm not into designer hand bags but I believe they have those as well. Continue Reading

Re: What is the best exfoliator for delicate skin?

In Beauty Banter 1418608342.783

I 3rd Paula's Choice BHA. I also use AHA. I'm done manually exfoliating. This is chemical exfoliation. Continue Reading

Page 1 of 565
1 2 3 4 ...565Next