Back-in-Stock Fashions
106 Members and 13061 Guests Online

Cardamom's Activity

Re: Love Laura Geller products but one caveat

In Laura Geller 1414751810.91

Weird. I must have 30 of her compacts. Some I've had for years and I've never had one break. Continue Reading

Re: ot/ what does your family do for thanksgiving?

In Beauty Banter 1414750676.063

We've moved away from home so I will just be cooking a huge meal for my small family of 3. We usually go to the Macy's Thanksgiving parade but last year was so cold we decided to take a break this year. Continue Reading

Re: It Cosmetics TSV (Oct. 2014)

In Beauty Banter 1414517838.253

OMG I look terrible today!! I might have to send this back. :( Continue Reading

Re: What beauty face "gadget" have you bought and.........

In Beauty Banter 1414517722.107

I'm just not interested in any beauty gadgets so I have not purchased nuface. I sent back my clarisonic. I didn't see any results. When I switched my skincare is when I saw results. Continue Reading

Re: My t.v. died

In Electronics Talk 1414514983.217

Congratulations! You are due for a new TV! :D. Ours are Samsung and LG we've been very happy. We just replaced a 13 year old LG plasma. Not a thing in the world wrong with it except it's too old to accept a ROKU box and we just cut cable. We replaced it with another LG and we have Samsungs throughout the rest of the house. Nice resolution on all. No need for plasma anymore. They've improved a lot. That was such a pain with a plasma. If you move you can't tip them them at all. They must stay right side up. Continue Reading

Re: Paulas Choice fans: What is your 1 favorite product?

In Beauty Banter 1414461152.2

On 10/27/2014 DebiM said: On 10/27/2014 suzyQ3 said: On 10/27/2014 Iwantcoffee said: The skin recovery hydrating mask is my favorite in her skin care line. In winter, I wear it to bed several nights a week. My skin glows when I do this and that never happens with any other product. LOVE! I've been wondering about this one. I decided to give it a try. I like that it has several oils. I see that the post with the promo code is gone, so I googled "Paula's Choice promo" and went to the retailmenot page. The code they have for 20 percent off worked. And if anyone has been wanting the eyeshadow pa... Continue Reading

Re: Paulas Choice fans: What is your 1 favorite product?

In Beauty Banter 1414444520.153

I believe it's her AHA that has done the most for my skin. I think it's 4% nightly and 10% once a week. Fine lines have disappeared and my skin is so soft. The vitamin C serum has definitely brightened my complexion. Continue Reading

Re: O/T: Want to join Ninja User group on Facebook, but....

In Kitchen & Food Talk 1414430837.657

I love the group I'm in ---- Ninja 3-in-1 Cooking System Recipes Continue Reading

Re: It Cosmetics TSV (Oct. 2014)

In Beauty Banter 1414418659.44

On 10/27/2014 momtodogs said: I ordered it as well and am not sure about keeping it. The mascara bothers my eyes, and the foundation is OK but powdery....when the IT foundation first came out I had to really work to get any on the brush now this compact is a 180....it seems much softer, if that is the correct word, I had to be careful not to get to much on the brush. I am still undecided as what to do. I agree. It's very soft and powery = messy! ;). I tap off the excess in my sink and have the feeling that's where half of the product will be going. Continue Reading

Re: No Mally holiday gift sets?....

In Beauty Banter 1414407290.767

I'm hoping early December. I believe she had a TSV last year at that time. Hoping for her pore less prep primer and Face Defender. Continue Reading

Page 1 of 553
1 2 3 4 ...553Next