Just-Reduced Clearance
159 Members and 19714 Guests Online

Cardamom's Activity

Re: It Cosmetics TSV.... SAME Vitality Disc for Future Orders?

In Beauty Banter 1427470652.133

I was on an It AD and it was the same hot pink ombré blush with every shipment so I cancelled. :( . Hey QVC we don't like this. I've never used up a blush in my life. Continue Reading

Re: Too-Faced Natural Matte Eyeshadow Palette at ULTA??????

In Beauty Banter 1426624445.173

Hi SuzyQ. I saw it at Ulta. It's beautiful!!!!! I love that fashion row! So tempting but I have the two chocolate bar palettes, among others. ;). I love a matte palette. Continue Reading

Re: Need garage sale help and advice!

In For the Home Talk 1426623945.08

Honestly, I will never have a garage sale ever again. People want your stuff for nothing. They will be rude to you and act like your stuff is junk. I think it's because they want it for nothing because they are selling it at flea markets. People came around in pick up trucks full of stuff. If you have nice dishes you would do better selling them to replacemensltd.com. You would do better on ebay. Or you could donate it all and get a tax write off. Continue Reading

Re: Are Mom's invited to bachelorette parties?

In Fashion Talk 1426124011.363

I don't see why moms can't come. Mine was very innocent. I was getting married in a week. What exactly is going on at these parties that moms can't come to?! :( Continue Reading

Re: Any chance of a 1 Carat 100 Facet Diamonique Solitaire?

In Diamonique 1426093570.63

I took a 14K Diamonique 2 ct. ring and had the 2 ct. stone removed and put in a diamonique earring I had. It is much more believable! Continue Reading

Re: Are Mom's invited to bachelorette parties?

In Fashion Talk 1426081194.12

I invited my mom and she was one of the sober drivers. :). I could not imagine not having my mom there. We never went out like that before or after but I'm glad she was there. Continue Reading

Re: March Diamonique design of the month?

In Diamonique 1425423287.5

On 3/2/2015 Tinkrbl44 said: A one carat stone is big and flashy? .... Seriously? The center stone is 2 carats with almost 1.5 on each side. This ring is almost 5 carats! Continue Reading

Re: March Diamonique design of the month?

In Diamonique 1425284421.34

I agree! Way too big! :(. I'm not comfortable in big flashy jewelry. Continue Reading

Re: Prezerve Silver Safe Keepers

In Jewelry Talk 1425091003.273

On 2/27/2015 Bird mama said: Boy do I miss those preserve cases. The last one I bought was a couple of years ago looked like this - in red. I wish I would have bought more than one. Yes!! Exactly! :). Thanks everyone! The one on amazon looks nice and I never thought to check HSN. I just wonder why qvc doesn't sell these anymore. I do frequent their outlet and haven't seen any for a very long time. They do have lots of the armoires though. Continue Reading

Prezerve Silver Safe Keepers

Last Reply by meadwin 1425137551.477 | Started by Cardamom in Jewelry Talk

Remember those inexpensive canvas type storage bags for jewelry qvc used to sell. They came in colors and animal prints. I wonder why they quit carrying them. They always had several different kinds and always a special on one on silver day. Now they have nothing but expensive armoires. :/ Continue Reading

Page 1 of 574
1 2 3 4 ...574Next