Labor Day Weekend Clearance
114 Members and 10097 Guests Online

Cardamom's Activity

Re: Halloween Dining Set

In For the Home Talk 1409427795.217

I went today and they did have a Halloween section!!! :))) They just had salad plates but they were the cutest I've seen! Continue Reading

In For the Home Talk 1409362323.973

On 8/29/2014 JamicaJammer said: Thought of you today, OP - went to Hobby Lobby, and voila! They had the CUTEST Halloween ceramic plates! Either 40% or 50% off, too!! No way??!?! I didn't think Hobby Lobby ever carried anything for Halloween! I even asked an employee last year and she said no Halloween, just harvest. Thank you!! Thank you! I'm there tomorrow. :)) Continue Reading

In For the Home Talk 1409352095.367

On 8/29/2014 coffee drinker said: Check out Kohl's dot com. They have a Fiesta 16 pc. set for $156.80 and 4 pc place settings for $29.99 each. Looking at the Fiesta site, the tangerine color looked orange and might be something you'd like. Looking at the same on Kohl's site, the tangerine looked sort of brown, so I suggest if you have a Kohl's nearby, check them out or perhaps another store would stock them. Also at Kohl's, Rachael Ray also has a 16 pcs set @ $139.99 They are her signature orange, but are white on the outside. If you have Macy's nearby, they also sell Fiesta. Just a few sugge... Continue Reading

In For the Home Talk 1409348346.693

Thanks Rainbow Girl. I checked out her FB page. Cute stuff! Oddly I didn't even realize she was a quilter! I guess she is out of the dish business. Too bad. Her stuff is so cute! My mom has her light blue snowman pattern. Continue Reading

In For the Home Talk 1409316145.703

Debbie Mumm did a set years ago. It's really cute. I wonder what happened to Debbie Mumm!? Continue Reading

In For the Home Talk 1409315910.33

Awesome!! Thank you both so much! Naturally I love the ones that are $27 a plate! I was just hoping for a boxed set. I think it would be cheaper and everything would match. I do love the pottery barn kids but I think the plates are salad plates. Love the Fiestaware. I had no idea they did Halloween. It might be worth a trip to go to their factory. How cute are the candy corn dishes?! Thanks so much ladies. I have been looking, I thought everywhere and those were new to me! :) Continue Reading

Halloween Dining Set

Last Reply by Cardamom 1409427795.28 | Started by Cardamom in For the Home Talk

Every year I look for this yet I can never seem to find it. I'd love to find a boxed set with dinner plates, salad plates, cereal bowls and mugs. It seems paper plates are all that is available or just appetizer plates. If anyone knows where I can find this please let me know. Thanks! Continue Reading

Re: Anyone Get the Beauty Gift From Wegman's

In Beauty Banter 1409265119.957

My Wegman's doesn't carry NYX! :(. Yes, I love NYX! Especially love the matte lipsticks. I have many nyx products, milk pencil, powder foundation, matte blotting powder, many lipsticks but no shadows. Continue Reading

Re: Marshall's Finds

In philosophy 1409262468.4

I got some almonds and cream from Marshall's and it stinks. I think it's bad. My lemon angel food cake is great. :) Continue Reading

Page 1 of 537
1 2 3 4 ...537Next