Just-Reduced Clearance
146 Members and 12438 Guests Online

evelyner's Activity

Re: Do you wear makeup to the gym?

In Beauty Banter 1411308790.19

No, I barely brush my hair. If I have to go I take a shower there, and get ready there. Continue Reading

living proof mask

Started by evelyner in Beauty Banter 1411260232.063

I have been using the shampoo and conditioner which are ok, but that mask, OMG my hair looks just beautiful, and full, I have chin length straight hair, not too thin or thick, but this stuff rocks. Continue Reading

Re: I'm Really Going to Miss Fashion Police on Friday Nights

In Joan Rivers 1410613970.153

I too taped the show and watched it. No one can replace Joan, her mouth alone was too funny. I like Guliana, she told the truth many times. I never got how Kelly got where she is. She dresses with little fashion sense and her hair, oh my gosh. Continue Reading

Re: The NEW Keurig with carafe...

In Kitchen & Food Talk 1410184545.45

I use a Nespresso, and they get you since you can only use their coffee pods. But so good Continue Reading

Re: Who from QVC went to Joan's funeral?

In Joan Rivers 1410134685.05

Thank you for posting. Nice to see the qvc gang, including Ms Levine, who looks great. Continue Reading

Re: NBC Tribute for Joan Rivers

In Joan Rivers 1410010990.54

I stumbled on it, and it was good. I think it shows the shock of it all. She should not have died, unfortunately this happens every day. I am supposed to get a colonoscopy, and frankly, I am scared now. Continue Reading

Re: QVC Mourns the passing of Joan Rivers

In Joan Rivers, Hosts & Personalities, Q News 1409926378.477

I will miss you Joan. You have entertained me and I really liked you. Continue Reading

Page 1 of 198
1 2 3 4 ...198Next