Just-Reduced Clearance
88 Members and 16992 Guests Online

BeautyAddiction's Activity

Re: DO YOU HAVE A FACIAL FLEX? .... DOES IT WORK?

In Beauty Banter 1419117638.683

On 12/20/2014 Tinkrbl44 said: Everybody must be out Christmas shopping .... Don't forget to FLEX !! Still flexing! Continue Reading

Re: Foreo Luna clone for $20

In Beauty Banter 1419106014.443

On 12/20/2014 gokat said: On 12/20/2014 BeautyAddiction said: On 12/20/2014 gokat said: It's here!! Arrived in the mail yesterday. (I ordered 12/1) I went over it with a fine tooth comb, and this one's no knock-off. It came in the Foreo Luna plastic container/packaging and is EXACTLY as pictured at the Foreo site, etc. ...right down to the Stockholm, SW sticker on the bottom. It's cute as a button. I got the blue and it's even prettier in person. Charged up and working like a charm! I look forward to using it with my Skinn skincare for a long time. Just one more "thank you" to Blubird , for s... Continue Reading

In Beauty Banter 1419095956.21

On 12/20/2014 gokat said: It's here!! Arrived in the mail yesterday. (I ordered 12/1) I went over it with a fine tooth comb, and this one's no knock-off. It came in the Foreo Luna plastic container/packaging and is EXACTLY as pictured at the Foreo site, etc. ...right down to the Stockholm, SW sticker on the bottom. It's cute as a button. I got the blue and it's even prettier in person. Charged up and working like a charm! I look forward to using it with my Skinn skincare for a long time. Just one more "thank you" to Blubird , for sharing her find with us all... and to all the other ladies who... Continue Reading

In Beauty Banter 1418914256.307

On 12/17/2014 Blubird said: On 12/17/2014 BeautyAddiction said: I got my Foreo Luna Mini from DH Gate today for $24. and it looks like the real deal. I'm a happy camper. Waiting to see of it holds a charge as long as the one I got from HSN. I'm glad you received yours today. I hope you like it as much as I like mine! What color did you order? I think it was called rosy pink (it's a dark pink). I also got the one from Zulily but paid almost $50 by the time I paid shipping and tax but I didn't cancel it after I found out about the one on DH Gate because I thought the shipping on the DH one see... Continue Reading

In Beauty Banter 1418859956.127

On 12/17/2014 gokat said: On 12/17/2014 BeautyAddiction said: I got my Foreo Luna Mini from DH Gate today for $24. and it looks like the real deal. I'm a happy camper. Waiting to see of it holds a charge as long as the one I got from HSN. So glad you recei ved yours earlier than anticipated, BA! Sometimes I think some do a little CYA so that we're not disappointed. Let us know how you make out with the charge situation. Mine's in New York...and tracking... so should be here soon! Woo Hoo! Keep me posted. I am very impressed with mine. Charged in a few hours. Continue Reading

In Beauty Banter 1418857796.377

I got my Foreo Luna Mini from DH Gate today for $24. and it looks like the real deal. I'm a happy camper. Waiting to see of it holds a charge as long as the one I got from HSN. Continue Reading

Re: O/T so tired of the TSV being only $5 less than the QVC price

In Beauty Banter 1418845421.423

On 12/17/2014 KJPA said: I think some people miss the point of these forums. Via the forums we are telling QVC what we like and what we don't like. We encourage others to buy and we even discourage others. I'm really surprised they don't delete the posts telling people where else to buy the same/similar products. QVC must be getting something out of these boards or they wouldn't pay the money it costs to maintain them. There are virtually no advertisements other than what WE post. The fact that over and over again we post complaints about pricing and/or shipping means there is a better chance... Continue Reading

Re: Foreo Luna Mini vs. Clarisonic

In Beauty Banter 1418827367.13

I have two Clarisonics and I don't use them anymore, I use the Foreo Luna Mini every day (and no brushes to replace). I think the Luna is much easier on the facial skin. Continue Reading

Re: Foreo Luna Knock-Off/Dupe?! Magic Touch brand?

In Beauty Banter 1418827189.513

On 12/17/2014 Madisson said: There was another thread about a Foreo Luna dup about a month ago. The poster said she bought it for $20. Here is a link to her post: http://community.qvc.com/forums/beauty-banter/topic/481327/foreo-luna-clone-for-20.aspx I got that one too from DH Gate from China (paid $24) first and it's been stuck in Rhode Island for days now. I didn't think the one from China was going to come because there was no tracking status for such a long time so I ordered the one from Zulily before it ended. Now I have too many. I love my Foreo Luna and the knockoff from Zulily. Continue Reading

Re: Foreo Luna Knock-Off/Dupe?! Magic Touch brand?

In Beauty Banter 1418824674.387

I have to say it charged in a few hours and I used it this morning - it's pretty good. I'll pack it for vacations. It also has a little door on the back to close so it's waterproof . Still don't know how long it will hold a charge but I'm pretty impressed so far. Continue Reading

Page 1 of 328
1 2 3 4 ...328Next