Just-Reduced Clearance
10 Members and 15347 Guests Online

BeautyAddiction's Activity

Re: Anything that moisturizes as well as Creme de La Mer Original Face Cream (and won't break me out)?

In Beauty Banter 1413656577.85

On 10/18/2014 maestra said: Skinn's Collagenesis 24 hour cream-the yellow/cream one in a jar. I second that, love this stuff. Continue Reading

Re: It Matte Eye Shadow Palette

In Beauty Banter 1413656396.357

On 10/18/2014 seaside shopper said: On 10/18/2014 Remee said: Uh, hate to tell you, but sunken eyelids are formed by brow bone structure, and orbital bone location. Emphasis is enhanced by dark eye shadow, but not created. Where in the world did you get this concept from about choosing proper colors on the models? I don't think you make any sense. You have to be the most RUDE poster in this community. I totally agree. Reading back on her/his posts, most are snarky. This board is to help people not make fun of them. Continue Reading

Re: # of New "Lisa's Resignation" Posts

In Beauty Banter 1412976757.59

On 10/10/2014 sparklestar said: On 10/10/2014 sidsmom said: Funny! Was thinking the same thing. I hope a 'leaf will blow by' and the topic will change in the next couple days. All the 'reasons', 'speculation', 'rumors'....going @ this rate, it's going to get old. Real fast. Until December? Eeks! ETA: At this writing its up to 10 & this one. Maybe there will be a host that we speculate is pregnant and that will take over Now that you mention that I thought Dan Wheeler was looking a little bigger around the middle - could it be??? Continue Reading

Re: DO YOU HAVE A FACIAL FLEX? .... DOES IT WORK?

In Beauty Banter 1412545990.643

On 10/5/2014 beautybee said: BeautyAddiction, how wonderful to get all those compliments. I am in! I've been faithfully flexing and I really like the way my jawline has firmed up even more. I've been losing weight slooowwwllyy it seems, and this has been a great way to keep my face from falling onto my lap. Lol! It's great at any age to get compliments but especially as we get older. So glad you, too, like what it has done for you. It has become a habit for me now. Keep us posted. Continue Reading

Re: Does anyone use pure apple cider vinegar for beauty or health purposes?

In Beauty Banter 1412540220.99

What time of day do you take it? I have reflux and am on Prilosec also. I would like to try this. Thank you. Continue Reading

Re: O/T My QVC Serta Is Only 2 Months Old and Is Falling Apart!

In Beauty Banter 1412540055.503

If you have a smartphone you can take a picture of the tag and print the picture. Continue Reading

In Beauty Banter 1412464417.73

On 10/4/2014 Tinkrbl44 said: Okay, Everyone .... ATTENTION, PLEASE .............. This is the beginning of October .... the beginning of the Fourth Quarter, and we're careening quickly into the HOLIDAYS !!!! I'm asking EVERYONE here to please take a moment and RE-COMMIT TO DAILY FLEXING. The reason I'm asking this is we all want people we haven't seen lately (who will see us during the holidays) to tell us that WE ALL LOOK GREAT !!!! Are you in ...... ?????? ... ..... Let me hear from you !!! LET'S GO !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I'm all in. In the past three days I've had 3 people tell me they... Continue Reading

In Beauty Banter 1412424887.203

All flexed for Saturday morning! Continue Reading

Re: November Insider - Joan Rivers

In Beauty Banter 1412259952.967

On 10/2/2014 ical said: On 10/2/2014 acatgirl said: I realize this might not be the perfect forum for this. Please allow me to share this comment and pose a question. I think it is absolutely "insane" for lack of a better word to have Lori Grenier on the cover of the November Insider instead of Joan Rivers. There is a beautiful picure of Joan on page 3, with a nice statement from the CEO of QVC. Had her death been too late to put her on the November cover (She died first week of September and probably the October issue had gone to press,) I would understand. I find it disrespectful and a real... Continue Reading

In Beauty Banter 1412196396.93

On 10/1/2014 Tinkrbl44 said: Happy Hump Day to all the Flexing Gals !!! I flexed this morning .... did you ??? Tink Yup! Miss a day here and there but with the results I am seeing I don't intend to stop. Continue Reading

Page 1 of 319
1 2 3 4 ...319Next