157 Members and 30125 Guests Online

BeautyAddiction's Activity

Re: Surprised no Purity Made Simple posts in Philosophy forum or this forum. Have a question.

In Beauty Banter 1430781129.253

On 5/4/2015 hyacinth003 said: I love it, love the way it feels and smells. Takes off all makeup. However, it is now too drying for me to use. Hyacinth Hope it's not too drying for me - I'll have to use extra moisturizer! Continue Reading

Re: Recs for a gentle and effective make up remover

In Beauty Banter 1430769063.187

On 5/4/2015 islandgrrl said: I recently started removing my make up with JM argan oil. It removes every trace of eyeliner and mascara and I hope it is conditioning my lashes at the same time. I do use oil to remove my eye makeup but just got the Purity Supersize so I figure I'll use the Purity and then condition with either Argan, Marula or coconut oil. Continue Reading

Re: Surprised no Purity Made Simple posts in Philosophy forum or this forum. Have a question.

In Beauty Banter 1430767371.747

The shipping for 2 - 32 oz and a smaller travel size is only $3. so I'm rhinking I'll give it a shot. I am using Prai cleanser which I get a great deal for and only pay $10.87 with no shipping but it's only 3.4 oz which means for just one of the 32 oz of Purity (comparing the price) would be over $100. and I'm getting 2 of the 32 oz plus a small bottle for $97.60. Never knew I was paying so much till I just did the math. Continue Reading

In Beauty Banter 1430764905.807

On 5/4/2015 donovan said: I like CeraVe better than Purity. I started to not like the scent of Purity, it cleans off my waterproof eye makeup, it's cheaper, and I can get it locally without paying shipping charges. (It's on sale at Rite Aid this week Buy one, Get one 50% off) Their day moisturizer with spf is good too) I have tried CeraVe and do not like it but thanks anyway. Continue Reading

In Beauty Banter 1430764839.413

On 5/4/2015 newshound6 said: DHC deep cleansing oil-I've tried a million things, this takes off all kinds of make up and is not drying, you can use a tiny bit of soap at the end if you feel the need.Also, it does not sting,burn or irritate my skin or eyes. I'm a total cosmetic&skin care junkie,trying new products constantly,this is one of a very few products I use up and re-buy always. Thank you newshound but I don't want to use oil to cleanse - my preference. Continue Reading

In Beauty Banter 1430763204.48

On 5/4/2015 number one queen said: Purity by Philosophy, I have very sensitive skin and I would not use any thing else. Do you have dry skin? I am thinking of getting the Super Size special but I have dry skin. Thank you. Continue Reading

In Beauty Banter 1430760550.06

On 5/4/2015 Seattlegirl98026 said: Actually I have combination skin. It's never been overly drying to my skin. Thanks. Anyone with dry skin use Purity? Continue Reading

In Beauty Banter 1430760082.42

On 5/4/2015 Seattlegirl98026 said: Hi Beauty! I've used Purity for years and haven't felt that it has changed. I've also heard some say that it changed after Christina sold Philosophy but it seems the same to me. HTH :) Seattlehirl, do you have dry skin (I do)? Continue Reading

In Beauty Banter 1430759988.073

On 5/4/2015 JeanLouiseFinch said: You'll get mixed opinions on that one, BA. Some people love it, some people say it's drying on their skin. Personally, I'm not a fan of Philosophy skin care. I gave it a very sincere try a few years ago and it really messed my skin up so I can't recommend it. I suppose the only way you'll really know for sure, if it's right for you, is if you try it yourself. At least you have the 30 day return if it fails. Yeah but it's expensive to return now. I have the older version and like it. Anyone else? Continue Reading

Surprised no Purity Made Simple posts in Philosophy forum or this forum. Have a question.

Last Reply by BeautyAddiction 1430781128.993 | Started by BeautyAddiction in Beauty Banter

Years ago I loved Purity Made Simple. Has it changed much since then? How? Thought I've heard it is no longer good. Was considering ordering the large trio but am on the fence. Continue Reading

Page 1 of 357
1 2 3 4 ...357Next