TSV(R) Preview
16 Members and 15504 Guests Online

BeautyAddiction's Activity

Re: Missha lovers!!

In Beauty Banter 1416523041.627

Thank you so much! Continue Reading

Wow! My SKINN TTV shipped already. I ordered 11/14/14 (yesterday) at 2am

Last Reply by Chi-town girl 1416083942.96 | Started by BeautyAddiction in Beauty Banter

They are so fast compared to QVC -- well, everyone is fast compared to QVC. Can't wait to get it. I use a combination of Dr. Denese and Skinn with a few other things thrown in. What a great deal he gives on his TTV's. Continue Reading

Re: Thinking of getting Keratin hair straightening treatment.

In Beauty Banter 1416014033.097

I have it done 2 to 3 times a year and love it. I had curly, frizzy hair. The only downside is it makes your hair pin straight with no body for a few weeks. Continue Reading

Re: DO YOU HAVE A FACIAL FLEX? .... DOES IT WORK?

In Beauty Banter 1415911277.627

On 11/12/2014 gokat said: On 11/3/2014 BeautyAddiction said: On 10/28/2014 beautybee said: BeautyAddiction, hope your dear father is on the road to recovery. It's great that you are able to bounce right back with the flexing. Muscle memory is a wonderful thing. I am still flexing and loving the results. Thank you Beautybee. My father passed on Friday, Oct 31 peacefully. He was 91 years old and had a very good life. My two sisters and my mother and I were with him. He is finally at peace. Just stopped in to catch up on my fellow flexers and see your post. Please accept my sincere condolences ... Continue Reading

Re: replacement brushes

In Beauty Banter 1415581127.887

On 11/9/2014 tigriss said: If she didn't use punctuation at other times, then I would agree. She has, so she knows how. Also, the two thoughts are an issue with what is what in her post. Many have read it and felt not worthy to post because it made little sense without serious editing and ignoring half of it. Grammar is taught in elementary school because it is such an important skill to grasp early for the use of the language, any language. The dropping out is not an excuse. I will say that she could have done this on her phone and felt that punctuation was not needed, for whatever reason. S... Continue Reading

In Beauty Banter 1415581009.577

On 11/9/2014 kachina624 said: On 11/9/2014 tigriss said: It isn't about making someone else feel horrible, but questioning their posting method. They know how to use punctuation and chose to ignore it. She uses it in other posts and clearly is of age to know how to do so. It isn't poking at her but questioning her choices for such a silly post containing two separate ideas all together. It's not a matter of age, but of educational level. Not everyone has had opportunities for educational enrichment. Many married young and raised large families and never finished school. I doubt she wants to ... Continue Reading

In Beauty Banter 1415578086.29

On 11/9/2014 tigriss said: It isn't about making someone else feel horrible, but questioning their posting method. They know how to use punctuation and chose to ignore it. She uses it in other posts and clearly is of age to know how to do so. It isn't poking at her but questioning her choices for such a silly post containing two separate ideas all together. I'm sure other people, like myself, noticed exactly what you did, but chose not to make an issue out of it. What do you, follow her and see what she writes or did you specifically go back to look at her other posts? Childish, at best! Continue Reading

In Beauty Banter 1415572893.253

On 11/9/2014 tigriss said: I think I'll take it to work, GED classes, and set it forth as an example as to why grammar is important, at least use periods and capital letters correctly! Was that really necessary? I hope it made you feel better by making someone else feel terrible. Continue Reading

In Beauty Banter 1415565126.347

I have bought "counterfeit" Clarisonic brushes from Amazon and mine were just fine. Continue Reading

Re: WHO WATCHED TYRA ON HSN LAST NIGHT?

In Beauty Banter 1415563469.663

Train wreck. Turned it off. Continue Reading

Page 1 of 322
1 2 3 4 ...322Next