March Mania Ends Today
132 Members and 19396 Guests Online

BeautyAddiction's Activity

Re: Email re Walmart Beauty Box

In Beauty Banter 1427840889.023

On 3/31/2015 Desi said: Got the same email and I don't see a way to check in my account if they are actually sending out another. Confused too! I called because I also got mine and cancelled and I spoke to a live person who said it was an error. So far I have no additional charges but he said to check my bank account for a few days. Continue Reading

Re: Lisa Mason is coming back!!!

In Beauty Banter 1427828461.713

On 3/31/2015 Johnnyeager said: On 3/30/2015 Yammy25 said: I am amazed that someone would dare call Customer Service to inquire about this. Can't you people just be patient and wait on things instead of being so pushy? That's being quite BOLD and nosy! Well, I called Investor Relations. I want to know how this announcement is going to impact my shares. LOL! Continue Reading

In Beauty Banter 1427763118.68

On 3/30/2015 Yammy25 said: I am amazed that someone would dare call Customer Service to inquire about this. Can't you people just be patient and wait on things instead of being so pushy? That's being quite BOLD and nosy! And you are being what - nice by what you said? Continue Reading

Re: facial flex ?

In Beauty Banter 1427739213.997

No, it should last about a week. I sometimes use it even longer. Continue Reading

Re: Beauty-Auto-Delivery question......

In Beauty Banter 1427675845.75

No I have many auto deliveries and it should still be easy pay. Also, the new price for shipping on beauty is now $3.00. You should call customer service and have them reinstate the easy pay and the $3. shipping. Continue Reading

In Beauty Banter 1427663939.287

Any news on when she's coming back? Continue Reading

Re: Anyone have the ingredients in the Dr Denese MD 33 for face?

In Beauty Banter 1427651905.267

On 3/29/2015 gonnab said: Does that ingredient list REALLY mean anything to you???? I'm not savvy enough that any of that list makes any sense to me at all. Exactly what are you looking for? Not being snarky, just curious. Some do, like the peptides, copper, hyalauronic acid and oils, etc. but some mean nothing to me. Continue Reading

In Beauty Banter 1427640391.64

On 3/29/2015 UMDTerpFan said: FYI: Ingredients: Water (Aqua), Butylene Glycol, Butyrospermum Parkii (Shea Butter), Steareth-21, Dimethicone, Di-C12-15 Alkyl Fumarate, Cyclopentasiloxane, Squalane, Pentaerythrityl Tetraethylhexanoate, Steareth-2, Glycerin, Methyl Glucose Sesquistearate, Stearyl Olivate, Octyldodecyl Olivate, Stearyl Dimethicone, Simmondsia Chinensis (Jojoba) Seed Oil, Sodium Hyaluronate, Hydroxyethyl Acrylate/Sodium Acryloyldimethyl Taurate Copolymer, Glyceryl Polymethacrylate, Palmitoyl Oligopeptide, Palmitoyl Tetrapeptide-7, Palmitoyl Tripeptide-38, Heptapeptide-15 Palmitate... Continue Reading

In Beauty Banter 1427640366.383

On 3/29/2015 MarieIG said: On 3/29/2015 BeautyAddiction said: On 3/29/2015 MarieIG said: Hi Beauty, Sorry I don't know how to post photos. My cream came with an insert with the ingredients, which I no longer have. I also just noticed that there is a sticker on the bottom side of the jar (opposite the gold lid) with the ingredients posted. Maybe your jar has them too? Just found it. It is similar to the eye cream but not the same. Guess I'll try the eye cream and decide for myself. Thank you. Welcome! Mariel, did you order the eye creme? Continue Reading

In Beauty Banter 1427638726.277

On 3/29/2015 MarieIG said: Hi Beauty, Sorry I don't know how to post photos. My cream came with an insert with the ingredients, which I no longer have. I also just noticed that there is a sticker on the bottom side of the jar (opposite the gold lid) with the ingredients posted. Maybe your jar has them too? Just found it. It is similar to the eye cream but not the same. Guess I'll try the eye cream and decide for myself. Thank you. Continue Reading

Page 1 of 349
1 2 3 4 ...349Next