Back to School
118 Members and 12054 Guests Online

BeautyAddiction's Activity

Re: Doing my SKINN peel now!!!!

In Beauty Banter 1406664571.483

On 7/29/2014 Fredee said: On 7/29/2014 Lotus~ said: Wow! That was fast! Thanks for the early review.....can't wait to try mine. I was hoping you could get two uses from the tubes....is there anyway to re-cap it to close it off? Hi Lotus! No, I can't see a way to recap, BUT maybe some tape over the cap/nozzle and a zip lock baggie might help it from drying out for a few days. I think this may be a trial and error thing. If you have a Foodsaver I would store it in that. Continue Reading

Re: My ADC (All Day Chemist) order is stuck in...

In Beauty Banter 1406648062.517

On 7/28/2014 bigsister said: BeautyAddiction, I just want to tell you that I appreciate your putting the meaning of ADC in your heading. I would not have known otherwise. Thanks. Welcome. I hate when people put initials and I have no idea what they are talking about. MY ORDER IS OUT FOR DELIVERY. After 11 days in customs it is finally coming today. ADC was willing to replace all the items which they did not have to do. They emailed me today saying my original order is coming. I, do, however, pay with a money order because I had a CC compromised after I used it for my ADC order so I'm being c... Continue Reading

Re: DO YOU HAVE A FACIAL FLEX? .... DOES IT WORK?

In Beauty Banter 1406595095.693

On 7/28/2014 Tinkrbl44 said: Happy Monday Everyone .... don't forget to flex !!! It's becoming part of my routine. I can spare 2 minutes in the morning and 2 in the evening for a tighter jawline and lifted cheeks. Yippee! Continue Reading

In Beauty Banter 1406594936.573

On 7/28/2014 Snowpuppy said: You can call Customs and ask them what's the delay? I don't think 10-14 days to clear thru NY is outrageously long. But you may be able to answer your own question. How much did you order??? ADC doesn't carry any item that would be restricted for delivery in the USA and I've never had a problem. But I also am aware that you can only legally import a 90 day supply of any medication into the US. If you exceed that 90 day supply it can be held and yes you're unlikely to get it released to you. You're lucky ADC is replacing the order. They don't have to. They are not ... Continue Reading

In Beauty Banter 1406572676.373

On 7/28/2014 Azcowgirl said: Hmmmm....No, I've never had this happen.Just received another order within one week, (Careprost) to my Idaho address. Hope you get it this time, that's annoying ! Thanks, so do I. Continue Reading

In Beauty Banter 1406572127.043

Anyone? Maybe I'll repost this in the pm. Continue Reading

My ADC (All Day Chemist) order is stuck in...

Last Reply by BeautyAddiction 1406648062.617 | Started by BeautyAddiction in Beauty Banter

customs in New York since 7/17/14 - 11 days. Called ADC and they are resenting me a new order. Has anyone else had this happen to them? I've ordered at least twice before and that has never happened.m Continue Reading

Re: I love Dimitri and his products but...

In Beauty Banter 1406568811.563

On 7/28/2014 Amaly said: On 7/27/2014 HappyDaze said: Fillers <em>in his hands</em>? I've never heard of such a thing? I saw this on The Doctors show a couple of years ago. Evidently it's a very popular procedure. Me too and Joan Rovers said she has it done. His left hand looked very "plumped" compared to the right. Even his fingers looked fatter on his left hand - just saying. I love his products so I'm not saying they don't work. Continue Reading

Re: What did everyone get from Skinn this weekend?

In Beauty Banter 1406558179.473

I got two of the Sunday TTVs with the Collagenesis. Always wanted to try the cream so this was a good deal for me. Hope I like it cause I got two. Did I need more stuff!-- no! Continue Reading

Page 1 of 311
1 2 3 4 ...311Next