Labor Day Weekend Clearance
156 Members and 11508 Guests Online

BeautyAddiction's Activity

Re: DO YOU HAVE A FACIAL FLEX? .... DOES IT WORK?

In Beauty Banter 1409521950.37

Please post any changes you have seen since flexing. I have posted my jawline is much better, jowls much smaller and I think my cheeks have firmed up. Anyone else? Continue Reading

Re: Is it just me, or are the threads the same for weeks at a time?

In Beauty Banter 1409257967.83

I know because of all the negative comments on threads recently that I post less and less frequently. The negatives seem to take over the posts. I wish people would just ignore them and keep the thread on track. Then I think people would post more - myself included. Continue Reading

In Beauty Banter 1409164432.26

On 8/27/2014 Chrissy76 said: Still flexing and soon will be approaching the five month mark. Missed a few times since starting but not many. Melissa, happy you are joining us. Have you seen any results? Continue Reading

Re: O/T 'The Hug of the Century' Something To Smile About!

In Beauty Banter 1409145917.503

On 8/27/2014 Preds said: OMGosh! That brought tears to my eyes. He looked so happy and content to hug her! Thank you for sharing. Me too! Continue Reading

Re: DANA & DR. PERRICONE PRODUCTS VS. DIMITRI AND SKINN

In Beauty Banter 1408811431.72

For me it's SKINN. Tried Perricone and my skin actually looked worse. Sorry to all the Perricone lovers, but no skincare line works for everyone. Continue Reading

In Beauty Banter 1408567248.497

Ok, back on track and flexing as I type. Continue Reading

In Beauty Banter 1408552785.997

Was a bad girl last night and this morning. Now I feel guilty cause I know how good it is so right after I finish lunch I will flex. Doesn't matter when you do it it's if you do it. Continue Reading

In Beauty Banter 1408386640.023

Flexed twice yesterday and this morning - I'm on track - no gagging here. Continue Reading

Re: rude posts

In Beauty Banter 1408369550.02

On 8/18/2014 Vivian said: I haven't seen the new host but I certainly have seen rude posts. I've found that the best way to deal with them is just not engage. Take the high road and that will only make the rude posts look foolish. I have seen Alberti and really like him. My sentiments exactly. Don't engage. I couldn't have said it better. Thanks. Continue Reading

Page 1 of 316
1 2 3 4 ...316Next