Guaranteed Delivery
21 Members and 17419 Guests Online

chickenbutt's Activity

Re: Why Is It That...........

In Kitchen & Food Talk 1418951254.483

On 12/18/2014 forrestwolf said: On 12/18/2014 chickenbutt said: Hey Forrest! Puppy boy doing ok but I fear he will end up either being on permanent bedrest or having to have that expensive operation. Next doc visit w/b in January. As for hsn - 99.999% of the time they don't have anything I want, so I haven't been there lately - even for free shipping! :) Oh my goodness......I have missed something, as I know about his problems as a puppy, but not in the loop of the goings on NOW.......Poor baby, WHAT operation is on the line, and what is going on???? Is this on the pet forum, or what is up, ... Continue Reading

In Kitchen & Food Talk 1418949474.77

Hey Forrest! Puppy boy doing ok but I fear he will end up either being on permanent bedrest or having to have that expensive operation. Next doc visit w/b in January. As for hsn - 99.999% of the time they don't have anything I want, so I haven't been there lately - even for free shipping! :) Continue Reading

In Kitchen & Food Talk 1418947841.77

I have a feeling it's just their own little thing - not an actual National national thing. Anything to sell more cheaply made junk, eh? :) Continue Reading

Re: A14-year-old executed in 1944 could get new trial

In Viewpoints 1418947740.873

On 12/18/2014 MrsSweetieBear said: On 12/18/2014 hckynut said: Just what this country needs to hit the media at this particular time. Rip, rip rip until our country is completely divided. You would rather this crime and all the other atrocities under Jim Crow remain hidden and buried? SMH Shockingly, there are a lot of people in this country who still feel this way. SMH, indeed. I'm just glad I never felt such ugly hatred toward people who never did me any harm. Continue Reading

Re: Sick Santa

In Viewpoints 1418943962.81

On 12/18/2014 AnnaBella said: Something wrong here...... Like REALLY wrong! I don't know - oh, never mind the rest. It's beyond comprehension why there wouldn't be laws about this in ANY state. Continue Reading

In Viewpoints 1418943391.13

On 12/18/2014 naturalfan said: On 12/18/2014 MJ 12 said: On 12/18/2014 suzyQ3 said: On 12/18/2014 Tyak said: On 12/18/2014 happy housewife said: This is a huge waste of resources that are already way too thin. ITA. Tyak, I like your sig line -- "The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good men to do nothing." Maybe it's time for her to come up with a new one. lm.ao Good idea! Continue Reading

Re: Does Anyone Collect Christmas Village Pieces?

In Viewpoints 1418938694.43

Hey Noel! Feeling ok today but, as I'm sure you know, each day is a whole new adventure. ha! Yesterday was horrid so I'm ecstatic that today I'm feeling pretty good. Lots to do so I keep coming back to the computer on my breaks. I will cook next week, but it's nowhere near as difficult as Thanksgiving! Only one partial day of cooking so, providing that day I don't feel like death, it will be a snap. The husband appreciates it, so I will do it as long as I can. I ordered a Junior's Lemon Coconut Cheesecake (sooooooo good!!) for next week. Can't wait for that. Haven't had one lately. Continue Reading

Re: Does Anyone Collect Christmas Village Pieces?

In Viewpoints 1418938053.747

Noel - Love your sig line! So cute, and that's coming from a chicken! :) I don't decorate anymore and I'm not familiar with this line, but it reminded me of some porcelain ornaments I've had for years that I wish I had somebody to pass them down to. They are Normal Rockwell (official) ornaments - each one a 3D scene, so they're kind of heavy and each one came in its own box. They cost around $200 at the time- decades ago. They were quite lovely. Continue Reading

In Viewpoints 1418936026.4

Such a horrible, HORRIBLE shame! I hope he's exonerated. One might think - too little too late, but it's never too late for justice. By the same token, it's shameful that it has taken so long. Continue Reading

Re: Just got this in the mail from QVC !!!! OH MY GOODNESS!! Thanks so much, This made my day!!!!

In Kitchen & Food Talk 1418935750.97

Wow, how about that! How nice to feel appreciated and in such a sweet way. Continue Reading

Page 1 of 1874
1 2 3 4 ...1874Next