Maxi Dresses
59 Members and 9417 Guests Online

chickenbutt's Activity

Re: Applesauce instead of pineapple in carrot cake?? Can you do it?? Help 911

In Recipe Swap 1398197920.207

Well, I've never even heard of pineapple in a carrot cake, but I will say that I've used (sugar-free) applesauce in cake and cakey bread recipes in place of the oil for years. I love it that way, as 1/2c to 1c of veg oil in a cake always rather grossed me out. Continue Reading

Re: Potstickers

In Kitchen & Food Talk 1398197754.58

I also thank you for your review. Like you and Topaz, I've been getting the chicken and pork ones on AD for some time now. When I saw the shrimp ones I was mildly interested but the fact that I have a ton of the chick/pork ones on hand stopped me from ordering these. Continue Reading

Re: Anyone an Ina Garten fan?

In Kitchen & Food Talk 1398197642.403

Yeah, it was proven long ago that Ina G got a bad rap on this one. Continue Reading

Re: Tablet or Laptop

In TSV Talk 1398197560.52

On 4/20/2014 happy housewife said: On 4/20/2014 annabellethecat said: I think (it's not like I know much about this stuff) that everyone needs both. I have both and am about to get another IPAD (a smaller one). Not really - my DH gets along just fine with just his laptop. It totally depends on what you use your computer for.I prefer a tablet because it is so much faster. I am going crazy having to use his laptop while I wait for my tablet to come back from service.Just turning this thing on takes forever. I agree with HH, although from the other side of the coin. I have only laptops and I ... Continue Reading

Re: birds on porch problem solved - with this!

In Viewpoints 1398197239.893

Oh dear. I wish I hadn't looked at this. (like I REALLY wish I hadn't looked!) This just breaks my heart. Continue Reading

Re: Do you think Tori and Dean should do this new reality show?

In Viewpoints 1398197123.39

It is my understanding, from numerous sources at the time (including Tori), that she and Randy each only received $800,000 at the time of their father's death. As to the original question, it's not for me to say so I don't have a judgment on that. The show is already a done deal, so it's moot anyway. But people will either watch or they won't. Continue Reading

Re: ~*Which Country Should You Have Been Born In Quiz?*~

In Viewpoints 1398122029.587

I got Brazil, too. Weird as, for one of several things, my favorite season is winter. I have a feeling it's just spinning a wheel and it gtives you a completely random answer. (not that there's anything wrong with Brazil, of course) Continue Reading

Re: What a Glorious Easter Sunday here.....It is over 80 out there

In Viewpoints 1398031685.43

It's just hitting 80 here (at 3pm), so I'm not loving it. But then I much prefer winter. We had a pretty dismal winter here, while the NE got it all again. I'm glad to see that we have some much cooler temps coming on Tuesday. Continue Reading

Page 1 of 1658
1 2 3 4 ...1658Next