Christmas in July(R) Sale
124 Members and 11534 Guests Online

sunshine45's Activity

qvc- purchase $50 in egift cards, get $10 egift card free

Last Reply by Karlakaye 1406300525.943 | Started by sunshine45 in Fashion Talk

SHOPR posted this on another forum and i am posting it again here! I found this on ShopDiscover, which is where I normally click through when placing any QVC.com orders, to get 5% back. Hopefully this link will work for anyone interested. Valid 7-24-14 thru 7-27-14. Too bad this wasn't available before CIJ weekend! https://qvc.cashstar.com/gift-card/buy/ You can send them to yourself! Continue Reading

Re: The Crosby women...!

In Viewpoints 1406257166.167

On 7/24/2014 violann said: The "boys" certainly don't look any better than the rest of the family. Kathryn still has a beautiful figure and the fuchsia suit is stunning. The boys look as though they just stepped fully dressed out a cold shower. i think the boys look pretty darn good actually! Continue Reading

Re: The Crosby women...!

In Viewpoints 1406256676.363

On 7/24/2014 BeckiWV said: On 7/24/2014 colliegirls said: Florence Henderson has had a good plastic surgeon, the Cosby women have had a botched job!! Is that other woman in the photo the one who played Katherine Chancellor's maid on Y&R??? Oh thank you, it's been driving me crazy. Is she that one that worked as airline stewardess at the same time too? Kate Linder?? yes, that is kate linder.....she plays esther valentine, the maid, on y and r. she was also a flight attendant at one time (even while she was on the show). not sure if she is still working as a flight attendant or not. Continue Reading

Re: Love the Q outlet

In Fashion Talk 1406240339.647

got to the one in rehoboth beach today (the dressing room was closed by the way)......it was packed! today was the last day of their dooney sale and you had to wait in line to be able to get help with the dooneys (limit of 5 per customer). there was quite a bit of linea there today.....didnt buy any, but i did post some sightings on the linea board. i bought a few women with control items, belle gray, kjl earrings, edge jen rade, kris jenner..... 2 earrings, 2 pants, 7 tops for 91.00!!!!....and of course no tax and no shipping. Continue Reading

linea at rehoboth outlet stores

Last Reply by TeachRsPet 1406244977.437 | Started by sunshine45 in Linea

just a fyi.....there was a decent amount of linea at the rehoboth outlet store. i was there today checking out the mediums and larges. there was a large number of whisper knit pieces (especially in the cream or off white colors), some posh knit pieces, some blouses, and some of the bodysuits. everything was 75% off. good buys if you need or want anything and live in the area. the items i saw seemed to be first quality. Continue Reading

Re: Children pretending to smoke. What are your feelings?

In Viewpoints 1406239194.013

you can still buy candy cigarettes. we bought them, pretended with them, and then ate them as kids. we didnt bring them home though. my parents didnt even like us to use those temporary tattoos when we were young. if my dad caught us with one of those he would take us in the bathroom and watch us scrub it off completely. my parents didnt smoke, but my grandfather did and so did numerous great uncles and aunts and older cousins. Continue Reading

Re: This is Plus Size???

In Viewpoints 1406216838.593

On 7/24/2014 SoftRaindrops said: I googled and read that back in June she lost weight. So these photos are of her at different weights in her career. She looks very nice and she has a well proportioned figure. thanks for that clarification softraindrops!......so, in other words, she WAS a plus sized model, but she has now lost weight. Continue Reading

remember the girl who sued her parents for support and tuition?

Last Reply by anisa 1406248607.02 | Started by sunshine45 in Viewpoints

rachel canning, the girl who had moved out and wanted to sue her parents for support and tuition, has now had to file a restraining order against her boyfriend. http://www.khou.com/news/national/Teen-who-sued-parents-files-domestic-order-against-beau-268327372.html Continue Reading

Re: Donate value of D&B, Brahmin

In All About Handbags 1406216339.077

salvation army donation value guide http://satruck.org/donation-value-guide it also depends on how much paperwork you want to do and maintain for the IRS come tax time. To claim a deduction for contributions of cash or property equaling $250 or more you must have a bank record, payroll deduction records or a written acknowledgment from the qualified organization showing the amount of the cash and a description of any property contributed, and whether the organization provided any goods or services in exchange for the gift. One document may satisfy both the written communication requiremen... Continue Reading

Page 1 of 3167
1 2 3 4 ...3167Next