129 Members and 19187 Guests Online

sunshine45's Activity

Re: general real housewives and bravo "news" and gossip for MAY 2015

In Viewpoints 1432741046.283

On 5/26/2015 scotttie said: From the articles on Tamaratattles, it sounds like Kathy may have had a death in her husband's family? i have no idea.....but i do know that she was "frantic" and trying to get in touch with the family members via twitter......any of them who were at the wedding in cabo. Continue Reading

Re: Just found out that Kathy Van Zeeland sells on Evine

In All About Handbags 1432736446.013

just a FYI......kvz hasnt owned kvz handbags for a number of years now. the company has been on evine/shophq for probably about two years now. i still have some of my kvz handbags from qvc and from macys......they are fun to carry and have held up well. Continue Reading

Re: the real housewives of new york.....5/26/15.....with "news", spoilers, gossip

In Viewpoints 1432735021.177

i did find it a bit strange that ramona was catering to marios food needs.....after all, he DOES have another woman to take care of THAT also, doesnt he? ramona was so inappropriate at that birthday get together for dorinda. why did she bring up the gossiping about john, which SHE AND LUANN did. it seemed like she wanted luann to take the total fall. maybe she is jealous of luann and dorindas relationship? ramona just never knows when to keep her mouth shut unfortunately......that will NEVER change. Continue Reading

Re: Meat loaf - pan or no pan?

In Kitchen & Food Talk 1432734329.82

i never use a loaf pan......i generally use a roaster OR a pyrex dish and form the meatloaf directly in the dish. usually i shape it into a football shape. i use the drippings to make a brown gravy, which i prefer to a tomato/ketchup based topping. of course, i LOVE the meatloaf leftovers the next day, cold, on toasted white bread, with a little horseradish sauce or some mustard. when we were younger my mom also made the sandwiches with some butter. Continue Reading

notes from JAC for friday 5/29/15

Last Reply by designista 1432741629.99 | Started by sunshine45 in Linea

notes from JAC for friday 5/29/15 via facebook Jac Dell'Olio Friday Fashionably Early! Louie will be on with quite a few things. I always hope for some special deals, but I never know that info. I do see the line up and he starts right at 6a.m...1st up with the Linea Leisure Hoodie....Turq, Navy...it's a fav of mine. The Cropped Pant...he is showing the White and the Navy. The Open Front Cardi....so easy to wear for any size....The WK Tank ****and Sneak Peek alert! Deanna will be in the Lace Jacket....beautiful in it's new color White....Other new colors are Navy and Perfectly Pink. Lou... Continue Reading

Re: Sneak Peek! Braided Knit Tunic - and Skirt! Beautiful!

In Linea 1432733624.467

so PRETTY!!!!! love them all, but i just love black and white for the summertime. so glad this is NOT all cotton! Continue Reading

In Viewpoints 1432700237.673

here is tamara tattles take on the situation also: http://tamaratattles.com/2015/05/26/kim-richards-is-wasted-in-cabo-sober-coach-quits/ Continue Reading

In Viewpoints 1432700187.977

RE: kim richards at the wedding in cabo......lots of rumors going around! posted by scottie on the rhony thread: Hey did you see this..I just saw it on MSN: http://www.msn.com/en-us/tv/celebrity/kim-richards-was-under-the-influence-at-daughters-wedding-report/ar-BBkgNr4?ocid=answw11 and This link has a whole list of stories on it http://www.bing.com/news/search?q=Kim+Richards+Wedding&qpvt=kim+richards+wedding&FORM=EWRE Continue Reading

Re: the real housewives of new york.....5/26/15.....with "news", spoilers, gossip

In Viewpoints 1432699979.013

FYI......the countess will be on EVINE for the first anniversary of her clothing collection. 8am and 3pm et. The Countess Collection Introduce designs with class and sophistication to your wardrobe with EVINE Live and The Countess Collection. Known for her social grace and trendy fashion sense, Countess LuAnn de Lesseps has created a designer line fit for royalty yet crafted for the everyday woman. Make your mark as a style icon with vibrant patterned pants and chic printed tops – ideal fashion clothes for the woman who’s ready to stand out. Mix and match Countess Collection desig... Continue Reading

Re: Another Sneak Peek! Embroidered Eyelet Shirt Jacket - Black or White! WOW!

In Linea 1432698318.357

On 5/26/2015 Sheesh said: On 5/26/2015 jonbon said: I must say that the first thing I thought of when I saw this was the D&Co version of an eyelet shirt jacket (it comes with a tank). I'm sure the fabric on the Linea version is much nicer, but the squared-off shape and three-quarter sleeves brought the D&Co garment immediately to mind. You mean this.... also in all cotton (and lots of colors). A222243 Continue Reading

Page 1 of 3690
1 2 3 4 ...3690Next