Guaranteed Delivery
112 Members and 17905 Guests Online

sunshine45's Activity

Re: real housewives general "news" and gossip for december 2014

In Viewpoints 1418923692.7

the feds are keeping their eyes on the giudices! Oh dear… things just went from bad, to worse for Teresa Giudice! Just weeks before the Real Housewives Of New Jersey star heads to prison for 15 months the feds have raided her NJ home to confiscate high-priced items Teresa and Joe Giudice withheld from their asset declaration report during their October 2nd sentencing. Investigators were shocked to find cash, jewelry, and other expensive items hidden from the government! http://www.realitytea.com/2014/12/18/teresa-giudices-house-raided-feds-assets-seized-see-court-docs/ COURT DOC... Continue Reading

Re: So who is this imposter who is messin' with my "Jingle Bell Rock"?

In Viewpoints 1418921134.053

On 12/18/2014 MJ 12 said: On 12/18/2014 JAMMA said: On 12/17/2014 faeriemoon said: Someone has remade one of my favorite Chirstmas songs and now the Sirius station I listen to (24 hr Christmas music) plays only the remake and not the original. I am not happy with this development. Pet peeve delivered; carry on..... could you please tell me what number the Christmas music is on? Thanks, Jamma ETA - the Holly channel I listen to in the car is channel 17. I just noticed on their website they have a few others: Country Christmas - 58 Holiday Traditions - XM 73, Siruis 147 Navidad - Sirius 785 ... Continue Reading

In Viewpoints 1418921014.167

On 12/18/2014 Topaz Gem said: I would shoot an email to Sirius and complain. It's worth a shot... you can email them, but as i said, i HAVE heard the bobby helms version also being played numerous times. Call the Elf Line: 855-ELF-LINE (353-5463), email holidaytraditions@siriusxm.com, or Like us on Facebook and Follow @SiriusXMHoliday on Twitter Continue Reading

Re: Drinking alcohol on TV and movies?

In Viewpoints 1418920809.493

On 12/17/2014 BonnieBelle said: On 12/15/2014 tansy said: I see a number of people buying hard liquor at our grocery store. I'm generalizing but it's usually an older man. Wow, your grocery store sells hard liquor. I thought that was illegal. In my state, the grocery store can only sell wine and beer, hard liquor has to be bought at the liquor store. in my state the grocery stores cannot sell ANY liquor....not even beer or wine. we do have lots of mom and pop liquor stores around. i would hate to think what would happen to them if they started allowing liquor sales in grocery stores. in cali... Continue Reading

In Viewpoints 1418881353.52

is it the GLEE version? i know they have been playing that, but i have also heard the traditional jingle bell rock on the HOLLY channel. we have an FM station that plays only christmas music from thanksgiving through the new year and have heard it on there also. my car radio is tuned to these stations AND i have sirius/xm on my cell phone. Continue Reading

Re: What is the name of sweater groomer

In Fashion Talk 1418872954.59

the gleener is great......i bought 7 last year, kept one for myself, and gave 6 to family members as christmas gifts. my 17 year old son uses it EVERY DAY! Continue Reading

Re: the real housewives of beverly hills.....12/16/14......with "news", spoilers, gossip

In Viewpoints 1418789414.077

vicki confirmed that she and brooks are still together and he is actually there at the wwhl studio. she also said she has not seen tamra since the reunion. Continue Reading

In Viewpoints 1418789200.403

Vicki Gunvalson Accidentally Shares Photo on Instagram, Apologizes to Fans Saying She's "Deeply Embarrassed" Vicki Gunvalson Sorry for my Topless Pic Read more: http://www.tmz.com/2014/12/11/vicki-gunvalson-topless-instagram-pic-real-housewives-oc/#ixzz3M7n3q7m3 Continue Reading

In Viewpoints 1418788999.817

On 12/14/2014 colliemom3 said: http://www.fashionnstyle.com/articles/24174/20140818/eileen-davidsons-marriage-tennis-star-vince-van-patten-start-affair-new-report-rhobh-newbies-husband-still-married-started-dating.htm This is an interesting article about Eileen Davis dating her now hubby while he was still married. When his wife found out she divorced him. Also, she's had a sister and niece die recently. Her niece passed away of a suspected overdose in her home on Mothers Day. thanks for sharing that colliemom.....interesting! it looks like she gets along with her stepsons very well. Continue Reading

Re: the real housewives of beverly hills.....12/16/14......with "news", spoilers, gossip

In Viewpoints 1418788830.997

update on wwhl......they are going to have vicki gunvalson and beth stern. LOL i think andy is going to ask vicki about her "oops" topless photo. Continue Reading

Page 1 of 3432
1 2 3 4 ...3432Next