Back to School
147 Members and 11243 Guests Online

sunshine45's Activity

Re: Freedom of Speech and Though

In Viewpoints 1406669450.28

wookie, did you hear cottage cafe was opening a new restaurant sometime next year? it will be on the other side of the street. i think they are going to call it THE BOATHOUSE. i know what you mean about the work.....pretty much nothing can be done where we are in season either, unless it is minor maintenance work. Continue Reading

In Viewpoints 1406669305.9

On 7/29/2014 scotttie said: You girls who get fresh seafood make me sooooo jealous! come on over scottie..... i will even add some tanqueray and tonics! just last week i had crabs, soft crabs, fish, clams, and shrimp! Continue Reading

Re: the real housewives of orange county......7/28/14.....with "news", spoilers, gossip

In Viewpoints 1406669070.983

Lizzie Rovsek FYI the text message posted from Tamra was from the day after the Valentine's party not my birthday party. Tamra told me the night of the Valentine party that she didn't call me on purpose on my birthday to cause drama. She said she had been on the show for 7 years and she knows how it works. She did it on purpose to hurt me. I was reaching out to try and make amends with her. Silly me!! I don't have to tell any of you what I think of this woman. Lizzie Rovsek Thank you for all the love and support 2day! And all the sweet text messages and calls. Sadly I had to get ... Continue Reading

In Viewpoints 1406668853.4

On 7/29/2014 wookie said: On 7/29/2014 sunshine45 said: On 7/29/2014 wookie said: On 7/29/2014 sunshine45 said: On 7/29/2014 wookie said: Hi Everyone. I have to agree with those who say be careful what you wish for. This is what we are left with, a bland, vanilla, board. I stop by a lot less often, not that anyone cares. I'm just adding my two cents. hi wookie! have you been enjoying some time at the beach so far this summer? Yes, I have. I hope you are enjoying this beautiful weather we are having right now. was there last week, came home for a week, and i will head back sometime over the w... Continue Reading

In Viewpoints 1406668385.81

On 7/29/2014 wookie said: On 7/29/2014 sunshine45 said: On 7/29/2014 wookie said: Hi Everyone. I have to agree with those who say be careful what you wish for. This is what we are left with, a bland, vanilla, board. I stop by a lot less often, not that anyone cares. I'm just adding my two cents. hi wookie! have you been enjoying some time at the beach so far this summer? Yes, I have. I hope you are enjoying this beautiful weather we are having right now. was there last week, came home for a week, and i will head back sometime over the weekend. so glad i have been able to get down quite a bit... Continue Reading

In Viewpoints 1406668147.57

On 7/29/2014 wookie said: Hi Everyone. I have to agree with those who say be careful what you wish for. This is what we are left with, a bland, vanilla, board. I stop by a lot less often, not that anyone cares. I'm just adding my two cents. hi wookie! have you been enjoying some time at the beach so far this summer? Continue Reading

Re: the real housewives of orange county......7/28/14.....with "news", spoilers, gossip

In Viewpoints 1406667998.757

i liked the ladies of london.....it didnt do that well in the ratings, but i am hoping it will be back. Continue Reading

In Viewpoints 1406667855.06

the only way i would believe that ONE person consistently hitting the button would get posts poofed is if that ONE person worked for either qvc or the company that runs these boards. Continue Reading

In Viewpoints 1406665864.063

On 7/29/2014 stilltamn8r said: What do you guys really think? Does ONE person hitting "report" carry enough weight to get a response poofed? Ten people hitting report? Does the OP carry more weight if they want something on "their" thread removed? Or do moderators work independently and poof'em as they see 'em????? these 2...... Continue Reading

In Viewpoints 1406663283.107

i personally have not noticed any major difference.....they delete what they want, when they want and it has been this way for quite a while......of course it is usually easy to figure out what is going to go poof, it isnt always easy to figure out how long it will take though. Continue Reading

Page 1 of 3176
1 2 3 4 ...3176Next