Share the Love
14 Members and 14456 Guests Online

sunshine45's Activity

Re: new Bixby

In Jewelry Talk 1397716096.71

On 4/16/2014 Sakuya said: Free shipping and easy pay though! I like the new ring. Pricey, but I find I will pay the higher price for her pieces. Weighty and unique. i find myself doing the same sakuya.....moreso than any other jewelry designer on qvc now.....but i definitely have to LOVE it. my mom bought her paisley pieces a few months ago and they are so beautiful.....definitely not something you will see coming and going. Continue Reading

In Jewelry Talk 1397715931.767

On 4/17/2014 ennui1 said: On 4/16/2014 sunshine45 said: i should not have opened this thread! that cuff is gorgeous! her pieces are so unique looking, weighty, touches of real gold, AND no faux stones to be found! works of art..... Hello? DID YOU SEE THE PRICE? yes have you seen some of the other items available on qvc that have similar pricing but have faux stones, no gold, and are light in weight? Continue Reading

Re: Printed pants by Susan Graver

In Susan Graver 1397715806.787

On 4/16/2014 Starlight1 said: On 4/15/2014 Kathleen said: On 4/15/2014 robomo said: I too got the e-mail. Liquid knit pants????? Oh he** no!!! I don't like liquid knit anything and it's HOT in the summer. I have a couple of pairs of SG's LK pants (and a lot of tops). I think they are fine in summer. I agree with robomo Kathleen her non- cotton clothing is too hot in the summer. And I am 29 years old so I am not going though menopause. I can not wear anything that is not breathable in the summer. JMHO! i am 50+ years old, going through menopause, and the liquid knits are fine for me during ... Continue Reading

Re: the real housewives of atlanta.....4/13/14.....with "news", spoilers, gossip

In Viewpoints 1397711932.943

the NENE watch what happens live one on one gave the show its highest EVER ratings......no wonder andy cohen keeps her around. 3.5 million viewers! Continue Reading

In Jewelry Talk 1397711534.57

i should not have opened this thread! that cuff is gorgeous! her pieces are so unique looking, weighty, touches of real gold, AND no faux stones to be found! works of art..... Continue Reading

Re: the real housewives of atlanta.....4/13/14.....with "news", spoilers, gossip

In Viewpoints 1397711291.4

these porsha "notes" are via tamara tattles.....i guess we will get to see what actually happens when we watch the reunion shows. http://tamaratattles.com/2014/04/17/porsha-williams-assault-on-kenya-in-picturebook-form-for-the-porsha-stans/ Continue Reading

Re: What Happened with Gretchen and Alexis from RHBH?

In Viewpoints 1397709681.223

On 4/16/2014 colliemom3 said: Yeah I read that Simon is attempting to seek sole custody of the kids because he claims they aren't feed properly etc. Tamra is busy with her gym all the time so I wonder if there is any truth to it? lots of information about this on the rhooc thread colliemom. Continue Reading

Re: Marla Wynn fans, April 16th

In Fashion Talk 1397708150.053

On 4/16/2014 Mustangshar said: Actually, I ordered the black blouse, 2 semi sheer striped sweaters, 2 butterfly tees and the black slouch pant with the pleats. They will go with everything I have already. When her crepe pants come back in stock, probably Fall, I will order more of those. But those tees are the best. mustang, by the time i went back to buy another butterfly tee, they were all gone in my size......not even any waitlist. i am so mad at myself, i just should have bought a few when i ordered the first one. i am looking forward to those semi sheer striped tops also. i was also inte... Continue Reading

Re: What Happened with Gretchen and Alexis from RHBH?

In Viewpoints 1397707762.96

On 4/16/2014 Rainbows and Roses said: One of the Orange County Housewives in having trouble with her former husband and said she is unfit as a mother and the children had bugs in their hair and were dirty. I thought it was Alexs' but I not for sure. it is tamra.....she is still on the show. Continue Reading

In Viewpoints 1397706912.827

i am not even sure why BRAVO and ANDY let kenya have a bullhorn on the set of the reunion?! Continue Reading

Page 1 of 2991
1 2 3 4 ...2991Next