Early Access
128 Members and 10426 Guests Online

sunshine45's Activity

Re: Joan' s bee pins are going for up to 200!

In Fashion Talk 1411094737.007

a set of two polka dot bee pins sold last week for $580 (44 bids) on ebay! http://www.ebay.com/itm/Lot-of-2-Joan-Rivers-Enamel-Crystal-Poke-a-dot-Bee-Pins-1-Red-1-Black-NWOT-/191315254887?pt=Fashion_Jewelry&hash=item2c8b471e67&autorefresh=true Continue Reading

Re: general real housewives news and gossip for september 2014

In Viewpoints 1411091512.107

On 9/18/2014 dmod nj said: On 9/18/2014 sunshine45 said: On 9/18/2014 terrier3 said: I just got back from the supermarket. One of the mags at the checkout said that Teresa is pregnant...and showed a picture where she appeared to have a tummy. I could easily see her getting pregnant again for sympathy! they wouldnt be THAT dumb......would they? Yes, they are that dumb. I think they would do anything to keep her out of jail. Perhaps she thinks she can't go to jail if she is pregnant??? LOL dmod its a scary thought! they can barely handle milania as it is...... Continue Reading

Re: Bay leaves

In Kitchen & Food Talk 1411091020.093

i made spaghetti sauce the other night and used a few......you just have to remember how many you put in so you know how many to take out. Continue Reading

Re: Week Three of the NFL Regular Season!!!

In Sports 1411090835.547

what is going on with this CRAZY game tonight?! TB-0, ATL 35 and the 2nd quarter still has 5 minutes to go! TB not looking good at all Continue Reading

In Viewpoints 1411090439.08

no big surprise: Real Housewives of New Jersey star Teresa Giudice has been laying low this season and it’s because she has been focusing on what’s important: her family! Teresa recently listed two homes for sale. One being her dream home and the other being her shore house. And it looks like Teresa waited till RHONJ wrapped up to put everyone on the market because she didn’t want the cameras to be around to capture everything. http://www.allabouttrh.com/teresa-wanted-sell-home-rhonj-wrapped/?utm_source=feedburner&utm_medium=email&utm_campaign=Feed%3A+allabouttrh%... Continue Reading

In Viewpoints 1411090258.197

i am watching DONT BE TARDY tonight with kim and kroy......kim is going to have a hernia operation, tummy tuck, and chest job. they went to miami to have it done (by the plastic surgeon on rhom). the 2 young boys were really bad, out of control, and continue to have bad mouths! it seems like no one can discipline them! Continue Reading

Re: Week Three of the NFL Regular Season!!!

In Sports 1411089002.407

gooooooooooooooooooo RAVENSSSSSSSSSSSS!!!!! i am hoping that the orioles winning the AL EAST and not having done that for a LONG TIME will give the RAVENS even more motivation to win.....how great would it be to have TWO winning sports teams to cheer for? of course, baltimore has great sports fans......we support our teams through thick and thin, good and bad. you cannot always say that about other cities! spurt, i am hoping that COUSINS has another great game....that would be nice to see! Continue Reading

Re: Temptations Pumpkin

In Temp-tations 1411088420.07

nicnacsmommy let us know how you like it! i thought that it was an excellent price. the one i bought from williams sonoma last year was 2x more than this one and doesnt have the bottom tray. Continue Reading

In Viewpoints 1411087741.913

On 9/18/2014 terrier3 said: I just got back from the supermarket. One of the mags at the checkout said that Teresa is pregnant...and showed a picture where she appeared to have a tummy. I could easily see her getting pregnant again for sympathy! they wouldnt be THAT dumb......would they? Continue Reading

Re: How do you Address an Invitation...

In Viewpoints 1411083979.537

Ms Mary Smith Mr John Johns that is how i would address it if you know his name, if not, then Ms Mary Smith and Guest is fine. Continue Reading

Page 1 of 3268
1 2 3 4 ...3268Next