March Mania Ends Today
107 Members and 19022 Guests Online

sunshine45's Activity

Re: Foldable Wagons

In In the Garden 1427857226.71

does anyone know how easy these are to maneuver on the beach? Continue Reading

Re: real housewives of beverly hills......REUNION shows, SEASON 5.....with "news", spoilers, and gossip

In Viewpoints 1427853791.137

yolanda looked so good for feeling so bad! she really knows how to put herself together simply yet elegantly. Continue Reading

Re: real housewives of beverly hills......REUNION shows, SEASON 5.....with "news", spoilers, and gossip

In Viewpoints 1427853014.38

brandi has such a disgusting mouth.....i cannot believe she called kyle the C word.....and thanks andy for pointing that out! Continue Reading

In Viewpoints 1427852020.107

LOL, play along.....here is your rhobh bingo card for the reunion shows! Continue Reading

Re: Mc Donald's testing all day breakfast

In Viewpoints 1427850796.653

my favorite breakfast item there is the steak, egg, and cheese bagel. i would order it at night if i could! Continue Reading

real housewives of beverly hills......REUNION shows, SEASON 5.....with "news", spoilers, and gossip

Last Reply by FUTURE 1427857513.77 | Started by sunshine45 in Viewpoints

hi ladies! real housewives of beverly hills is coming to a close for season 5. there will be not one, not two, but THREE reunion episodes. according to andy the rhobh reunion was more "ratchet" than the rhoa reunion that was filmed last week. who is ready for the CRAZY? i think the saddest part is that two sisters are really not speaking, but it doesnt ALL have to do with what happened during the season. i also think that the dog bite created a huge strain. yolanda was unable to stay for the entire filming because of her illness. on the couch.....the blondes versus the brunettes. last weeks s... Continue Reading

Re: Promotions that don't make Sense at the Workplace

In Viewpoints 1427779194.563

On 3/30/2015 DiscountDiva said: Over the course of 2 years, I have seen at least 4 people in my company promoted when there were better candidates for the position. This was clear to EVERYONE and a shock even to those who did end up getting the position. Why do companies do this? I know I may sound naive but maybe you all can share what similar experiences you have had in relation to this. The good thing is that in two of the cases, the best candidate (which of course wasn't chosen) ended up in better paying jobs, albeit outside of the company. maybe THAT is one of the reasons why.....maybe ... Continue Reading

Re: DWTS Chat Threat 3-30-15 ~ Spoilers

In Viewpoints 1427769369.41

On 3/30/2015 demitra said: What did "Bye Felicia" mean? LOL i learned this on my real housewife shows..... When someone says that they're leaving and you really could not care less that they are. Their name then becomes "felicia", a random person that nobody is sad to see go. They're real name becomes irrelevant because nobody cares what it really is. Instead, they now are "felicia". (if you want the more colorful explanation you can check out urbandictionary.com.) Continue Reading

Re: the real housewives of atlanta....3/29/15......with "news", spoilers, gossip

In Viewpoints 1427765086.877

On 3/30/2015 mousiegirl said: I just read a thread that stated that NeNe and Kim will have their own show together. The way NeNe's role has been going, I thought she would be leaving this show, and I see now the reason. As I said in that thread, have to give NeNe credit for keeping her career going, only in America! i am hoping that maybe they see that nene and naynay are not a good fit for the group anymore. she really didnt add anything to the season. i actually liked her "i dream of nene" show better than her in the rhoa. Continue Reading

Page 1 of 3588
1 2 3 4 ...3588Next