Designer Fashion Clearance
141 Members and 14088 Guests Online

sunshine45's Activity

Re: Wine

In Kitchen & Food Talk 1414688390.973

On 10/19/2014 Sabatini2 said: HonnyBrown, though I've never posted on this thread, I've read it, and remember reading that you're not a fan of Maryland wines. A friend sent me this article last week, and it made me think of you! I know it'll take years for this place to get up and running, but maybe you'll be happy with their product? Time will tell. http://www.baltimoresun.com/news/maryland/howard/lisbon-fulton/ph-ho-cf-oakdale-winery-1016-20141016-story.html thanks for sharing that sabatini.....had not read it. i enjoy some of the maryland wines and look forward to trying this one! Continue Reading

Re: rose petal sachets

In Viewpoints 1414688041.143

if you want to ask her something she is also using her "ilovehummingbirds" nic again.......saw it yesterday in the beauty forums along with blondevenus. Continue Reading

Re: Help! Avocados Will Not Ripen

In Kitchen & Food Talk 1414685508.047

i have never had any problems with just letting them sit on the window sill in some light. it may take a few days or even up to a week, but that always works. Continue Reading

Re: How to reach a vendor.

In Fashion Talk 1414685342.433

you can contact them via facebook. https://www.facebook.com/tignanello online customer service: http://www.tignanello.com/services/customer_service/form they are also on instagram and pinterest. Continue Reading

Re: Oct. 30 Today is BUY A DOUGHNUT DAY What is your favorite doughnut??

In Kitchen & Food Talk 1414674432.1

On 10/30/2014 Desertdi said: Does an "apple fritter" qualify as a doughnut? it does to me! Continue Reading

Re: Oct. 30 Today is BUY A DOUGHNUT DAY What is your favorite doughnut??

In Kitchen & Food Talk 1414674411.087

have never heard of a long john..... my favorites are the sour cream, lemon filled, and french cruller. i agree, who can buy just one? AARP members, dont forget......every day can be a free doughnut day! buy any large or xlarge beverage at dunkin donuts and get a FREE donut! Continue Reading

Re: MLB Playoffs.......Congratulations to the division winners and to the wild cards!

In Sports 1414639760.57

congratulations to the GIANTS and their fans........great tough series and you came through it on top! Continue Reading

Re: general real housewives news and gossip for october 2014

In Viewpoints 1414639117.8

the pic reminds me of an exaggerated cartoon character. Continue Reading

Re: general real housewives news and gossip for october 2014

In Viewpoints 1414625896.093

melania, i agree. every photo i see of her she is getting skinnier and skinnier! Continue Reading

Re: Lock & Lock TSV

In TSV Talk 1414625685.033

On 10/29/2014 VCamp2748 said: I'm not ordering these, but I've done something similar in the past for my family to take home leftovers from a holiday meal, or cookies or candies I've made for the day. They've always enjoyed getting the food & the container. This year they're getting hand-knit cotton market bags with some fresh fruit such as apples & oranges. someone had said they were doing the same thing last night on air. she said she buys a few sets and then lets people use them to take home leftovers or treats from holiday meals. you could also buy a few boxes of the holiday zipl... Continue Reading

Page 1 of 3356
1 2 3 4 ...3356Next