Spring Style Clearance
130 Members and 19506 Guests Online

sunshine45's Activity

Re: Vanderpump Rules....3/2/15....with "news", spoilers, gossip - Shahs Of Sunset Also Returns

In Viewpoints 1425351491.063

i have posted this before, but check out "the face" a number of years ago..... Continue Reading

Re: Vanderpump Rules....3/2/15....with "news", spoilers, gossip - Shahs Of Sunset Also Returns

In Viewpoints 1425351222.387

i would not mind seeing stassi gone either......i dont think that jax would leave unless he was forced out. katie, you can NEVER force someone to make a commitment.....take it for what it is or what it may become OR move on! he is not ready to commit yet.....and he may not be ever! Continue Reading

Re: Anyone else uncomfortable with this term?

In Viewpoints 1425350642.3

On 3/2/2015 Complicated said: it was not a pile on, it was people disagreeing with her on that thread. She was trying to make a point about something that upset her, and in the process was doing the very thing herself that she was complaining about. Two side minimum to every story. this is how i saw it also complicated...... Continue Reading

Re: the real housewives of atlanta.....3/1/15......with "news", spoilers, gossip

In Viewpoints 1425350550.87

kenya was crying and claudia was upset because of the names (wore....add an H after the W) that they have been called by both nene and phaedra......for no reason other than to be nasty. they were talking about THAT and then with the rest of the ladies they were also discussing phaedras rumored affair and text messages. Continue Reading

Re: general real housewives "news" and gossip for March 2014

In Viewpoints 1425350311.863

bethenny has a new book coming out..... New Book “I S==k At Relationships So You Don’t Have To” Is Now Available For Pre-Order! http://shar.es/1WENZT #RHONY Continue Reading

Re: general real housewives "news" and gossip for March 2014

In Viewpoints 1425350232.693

On 3/2/2015 tennpal15 said: Anybody looking forward to the Housewives of Melbourne? They got bumped up to prime time starting next week. never really got into that show but i really enjoyed the LADIES OF LONDON. Continue Reading

In Viewpoints 1425349992.05

On 3/2/2015 Irshgrl31201 said: Sunshine, your comment on the other thread totally made me laugh out loud. LOL irish....i could not help it because i found the entire thing so ironic! Continue Reading

In Viewpoints 1425349704.947

On 3/2/2015 Irshgrl31201 said: On 3/2/2015 OC FRESH said: I don't watch Vanderpump but I will watch the Shahs. Have they cancelled the Miami H/Ws ?? They were my favorites. I know I'm the only one who likes them. I will watch Shahs too. I am addicted to Reza. I also like Miami HWs. I think I just read that Lisa and Lenny were expecting a baby. i watch miami also.....but have not heard if they are coming back or not......rumors, yes......actual filming, no. lisa and lenny ARE expecting a baby via a surrogate. Continue Reading

Re: Anyone else uncomfortable with this term?

In Viewpoints 1425349554.543

i find it strange that the OP is uncomfortable with the word she mentioned but had no problem using the term (because she could not spell it out here) "go ........ yourself" TWICE two days on another thread! Continue Reading

Page 1 of 3542
1 2 3 4 ...3542Next