Re: Say it isnt so? Richard Gere.......

In Viewpoints 1409547994.803

does he EVER take a bad picture??? Continue Reading

Re: Did I hear that right about BHG?

In Viewpoints 1409547950.47

what is bhg and who is jim? Continue Reading

Re: Does anyone still play Candy Crush?

In Viewpoints 1409547832.85

congratulations on getting so far! no, i only play on occasion.......my favorites are words with friends, mini golf matchup, and bluzz trivial 2......those i play daily. Continue Reading

Re: Latest Joan Rivers News (as of 10:50 pm ET)

In Viewpoints 1409544845.07

On 8/31/2014 Joey Heatherton said: From the NY DAILY NEWS: http://www.nydailynews.com/entertainment/gossip/joan-rivers-brought-medically-induced-coma-source-article-1.1923394 Joan Rivers being brought out of medically induced coma as family considers lawsuit over botched procedure The comedian's only child, Melissa Rivers, said in a statement Sunday that she is keeping her 'fingers crossed.' A source tells the Daily News that there is a concern that Joan Rivers' motor skills may be compromised, 'leaving her as either a vegetable or in a wheelchair.' Another source says the family is mulling l... Continue Reading

Re: Latest Joan Rivers News (as of 10:50 pm ET)

In Viewpoints 1409544767.62

On 8/31/2014 Joey Heatherton said: From the NY DAILY NEWS: http://www.nydailynews.com/entertainment/gossip/joan-rivers-brought-medically-induced-coma-source-article-1.1923394 Read more: http://www.nydailynews.com/entertainment/gossip/joan-rivers-brought-medically-induced-coma-source-article-1.1923394#ixzz3C2ASBwLg Continue Reading

Re: Do you Eat Anchovies?

In Viewpoints 1409544679.74

On 8/31/2014 Georgie the 5th said: Another Ceaser salad/anchovy fan. However I do put them in the blender with olive oil and egg,so I don't actually eat them whole. i can eat them that way.....if i cannot see them. i remember some older upscale restaurants that used to use a wooden bowl and rub the anchovies into the bowl instead of serving them whole when they made the salads table-side......and they also used to use the raw eggs. Continue Reading

Re: Do you Eat Anchovies?

In Viewpoints 1409544179.54

i just had anchovies laying on top of my caesar salad the other night. i dont like to eat them whole like that, but my daughter does, so she ate them. she likes white anchovies in particular. Continue Reading

Re: Don't Be Tardy Episode Tonight - Kroy's disclosure

In Viewpoints 1409543401.26

kims parents were "good enough" for her when she was sleeping with a married man......and up until the time they got married everything was good.....i would think she would make an effort to get them back into their lives. how much worse can they be than having kim and kroy cursing in front of their kids all the time?.....and the young kids repeating those words? Continue Reading

Re: If you eat sardines....

In Viewpoints 1409542828.07

my s/o loves sardines with lots of romaine lettuce, the sardines, olive oil, and lots of lime or lemon juice.....and eats them with pita bread. Continue Reading

Page 1 of 3236
1 2 3 4 ...3236Next