TSV(R) Preview
83 Members and 9883 Guests Online

sunshine45's Activity

Re: the real housewives of new jersey....10/19/14......with "news", spoilers, gossip

In Viewpoints 1414187459.963

i sure hope so......NO WOMAN should EVER let her husband be solely responsible for handling the finances or in doing the paperwork, especially when SHE is bringing in the most money. Continue Reading

Re: the real housewives of new jersey....10/19/14......with "news", spoilers, gossip

In Viewpoints 1414187099.513

On 10/24/2014 PalmSpringsTransplant said: I know I'm in the minority here, but IMO, Tre is really a victim in all this. Joe is coarse, and gross and I wouldn't be surprised if he is abusive as well. She is not quite as dumb as a stone. Clearly she loves her girls, but she also loves her bling and her gowns and her enormous house. Surely she just signed what was put in front of her, but even if she asked questions, she wouldn't know what to ask, or how to process the answers if she got them. More than likely, Joe would have told her to shut up in less delicate language. All that said, ignoranc... Continue Reading

In Viewpoints 1414186026.927

she is finally OFF the milania hair care website.....just checked. about a week or so ago she was still on there. Continue Reading

In Viewpoints 1414182473.23

...and the hits keep coming.... just think, if they had reported their income, paid their taxes, lived within their means, and did everything legitimately they might have had some financial successes, but now, their partners dont want to be associated with them. As if things couldn’t get worse for Real Housewives of New Jersey star Teresa Giudice. Teresa was sentenced to 15 months in prison recently and will be starting the sentencing in January. Teresa recently lost an endorsement deal after sentencing for her newest venture, Fabulicious Gelato bars. Now Teresa has been dropped from ... Continue Reading

notes from jac regarding end of october shows/appearances

Last Reply by Goldie76 1414208376.2 | Started by sunshine45 in Linea

via facebook Jac Dell'Olio </abbr> OK!! The DO Not Disturb "look" was lifted from the Studio. I saw the beautiful line up and can now chat about it all. The show is 99% new & reorders...new colors on favorite items. Let's get right to the 1-3p.m. show on Monday, Oct.27th. 1.The Baby Cheetah Gossamer knit V neck top in Olive, Stone and Blk...it is a reorder but the point I want to make is how light weight it is...great for those in the South...it looks like Winter but feels cool on.... I think we all like that! 2. The WK Pencil Skirt...new colors are Stone and Olive. Many of the... Continue Reading

Re: Actress Elizabeth Pena Died at Age 55

In Viewpoints 1414171352.943

On 10/24/2014 tansy said: On 10/24/2014 sunshine45 said: On 10/24/2014 Topaz Gem said: I was surprised to hear just recently that Elizabeth died from alcohol abuse. Cirrhosis of the liver to be exact. She must have been a raging alcoholic for it to have killed her so young. My prayers are with her family and friends. can you get cirrhosis of the liver without being a big drinker.....or even a non-drinker? Yes, but hers was classified as alcoholic cirrhosis...such an invasion of privacy:( thanks tansy.....had not seen that. the article i read didnt refer to it as alcoholic cirrhosis. Continue Reading

In Viewpoints 1414171301.923

On 10/24/2014 brii said: On 10/24/2014 sunshine45 said: On 10/24/2014 Topaz Gem said: I was surprised to hear just recently that Elizabeth died from alcohol abuse. Cirrhosis of the liver to be exact. She must have been a raging alcoholic for it to have killed her so young. My prayers are with her family and friends. can you get cirrhosis of the liver without being a big drinker.....or even a non-drinker? Yes, you can. My mom had non-alcoholic cirrhosis. She never drank. She was diagnosed at Stage IV and lived for 9 months. It's a horrible death... i am so sorry to hear this brii......so tr... Continue Reading

In Viewpoints 1414170998.983

On 10/24/2014 Topaz Gem said: I was surprised to hear just recently that Elizabeth died from alcohol abuse. Cirrhosis of the liver to be exact. She must have been a raging alcoholic for it to have killed her so young. My prayers are with her family and friends. can you get cirrhosis of the liver without being a big drinker.....or even a non-drinker? Continue Reading

Re: The Joan Rivers Acorn Bee Just Flew In The Door!

In Joan Rivers Classics Collection 1414163614.453

crowhaven, so glad that your waitlist order came through! i received this one right around the time that joan passed away and thought it was beautiful! it is a great auto delivery to be on. i hope my holiday bee comes within the next month. ENJOY wearing it. Continue Reading

Re: 2014: Limited Quantity Item Pricing, Lunchtime Specials, and Great Markdowns on Linea

In Linea 1414163239.99

lunchtime special today on 10/24/14 (own this one and LOVE it with leggings!) linea 3/4 sleeve tunic with chiffon detail A251582 was $49.59......now $27.01 4.6 rating, 88% would recommend, 42 total reviews http://www.qvc.com/Linea-by-Louis-DellOlio-34-Sleeve-Tunic-with-Chiffon-Detail.product.A251582.html?sc=A251582-SRCH&cm_sp=VIEWPOSITION-_-7-_-A251582&catentryImage=http://images.qvc.com/is/image/a/82/a251582.001?$uslarge$ Continue Reading

Page 1 of 3346
1 2 3 4 ...3346Next