Weekend Preview
72 Members and 10453 Guests Online

MalteseMomma's Activity

Re: Melissa Rivers

In Joan Rivers Classics Collection 1414105244.473

awww Such a beautiful picture Continue Reading

Re: The Joan Rivers Acorn Bee Just Flew In The Door!

In Joan Rivers Classics Collection 1414104672.4

Enjoy your beautiful pin and your memories of Joan when you wear it. Continue Reading

Re: Josie Maran, the older French woman and Argon oil

In Beauty Banter 1414099217.58

On 10/23/2014 SoftRaindrops said: On 10/23/2014 MalteseMomma said: She is right here living in New Jersey. I'm 77 and look 50 and that is the truth. Sorry if that upsets so many women.I have very few wrinkles Everytime I say this you all jump on me but it can happen. I happen to have good genes. If I could I'd post a picture of myself. You can see me on FB's Josie Maran Fans group. I don't know how to post pictures here. Sorry to say,my brain has gotten older but not my appearance. My hair is natural blonde with no grey at all.Thats another thing I get a lot of flack for,from you all,I cannot... Continue Reading

Re: QVC Shipping/Delivery: Waiting for the Pony Express!

In Fashion Talk 1414081222.77

I have been waiting for my delivery of wine since 10/13 it is now 10/23 with no tracking available. I was charged on the 13th To top it all,I think the company is in NJ where I live. I probably could go pick it up faster! I can order from Amazon at night and it is here the very next morning I don't know how they do it. It amazes me every time Continue Reading

Re: Days in between cleansing

In WEN 1414080599.843

lol the third day is pony tail day for me....lol Cannot go any longer than 3 days and that is a stretch only because I'm not going anywhere.If I was going out ,I would have towash my hair either daily or every other day at the most. Continue Reading

Re: Josie Maran, the older French woman and Argon oil

In Beauty Banter 1414080393.813

She is right here living in New Jersey. I'm 77 and look 50 and that is the truth. Sorry if that upsets so many women.I have very few wrinkles Everytime I say this you all jump on me but it can happen. I happen to have good genes. If I could I'd post a picture of myself. You can see me on FB's Josie Maran Fans group. I don't know how to post pictures here. Sorry to say,my brain has gotten older but not my appearance. My hair is natural blonde with no grey at all.Thats another thing I get a lot of flack for,from you all,I cannot help that, I'm sorry. I say this because you all jump so hard on J... Continue Reading

Re: Any Furnace Experts Out There???

In For the Home Talk 1413986451.81

On 10/19/2014 kachina624 said: I've never heard of this and have always lived in houses with gas heat. All my pipes are on the roof and nothing ever gets clogged except the satellite dish. WOW, kachina624, neither did I. I just converted to gas last year from oil (old northern NJ house) and I got a little worried as I was reading because I do not have any outside pipes......lol I hoped that my chimney and roof vents were doing what those pipes do......lol I was so afraid to switch to gas .I'm old. and hate change.lol I loved that big "bam " my oil furnace made when it went on and the loud rum... Continue Reading

Re: Shocked the QVC advertised Malden Mills Polar Fleece sheets when they're not!

In For the Home Talk 1413984935.743

I have to post a correction..... I should have checked before I opened my big mouth. I said the sheet sets I bought last yr were tagged Malden Mills. I was wrong.They say Bershire Blanket not Malden Mills. They are wonderful.I have enjoyed them very much. Great quality sheets. No lint,no pilling,no nothing. I have not taken them off my bed since I bought them last yr. I bought 3 sets and wash them normally,so special cycles,no fab softener, weekly with no problems what so ever. I kept them on all summer and was not hot. I will never go back to regular cotton sheets again,ever!!!! So do not ... Continue Reading

Page 1 of 387
1 2 3 4 ...387Next