Christmas in July(R) Sale
141 Members and 13489 Guests Online

MalteseMomma's Activity

Re: "We don't know until we know"

In Q Did What? 1406583804.037

I am having this problem with 2 orders taking almost a month to arrive. I do not understand why they cannot e-mail or even tweet their vendors info. It is unbelieveable in this day and age that things like this go on. I just will not accept the order when and if it does finally arrive. update.......... I just refused delivery on one order.It showed up on the tracking (which was none existant until now) finally that I refused the order. The next day I looked again and all the tracking is gone again The other order has not arrived as yet. Continue Reading

Re: I used "prid" to get a splinter out if my finger.

In Health & Fitness 1406582923.143

Most likely it would have come out by itself anyway. They often do. Continue Reading

Re: OT/do you see the glass half empty or half full?

In Beauty Banter 1406476432.81

Being somewhat of a hoarder,I think I must look at it as half empty and I am always trying my best to keep it full.........lol Somehow I never forgot my GS motto "Be Prepared" and I am prepared for almost anything. I must say it's very stressful to live like that.I tell my kids if you need anything, I probably have it and come shop here first ! That's on the material side. My Spiritual side is more than half full. I know how very Blessed I am,even though I have lost all of my own and my hubby's family including d hubby and 1 son ( I have 3 more) and I am so thankful for the comfortable, ... Continue Reading

Re: Living out of a Can

In Kitchen & Food Talk 1406390711.867

On 7/26/2014 ennui1 said: On 7/24/2014 Desertdi said: On 7/24/2014 happy housewife said: On 7/23/2014 Desertdi said: Large spud, 10 mins in micro = dinner You consider this a meal for a family???? No......I'm the "poor old lady" everyone has been talking about.........(!) Oh. Maybe I'm a poor old lady, too. Sometimes I like to put a scoop of canned chili on top. me too... I think that's what I'll have for dinner tonite Continue Reading

Re: Distance from floor to bottom branches?

In TSV Talk 1406390039.52

I noticed that too.I guess that is how they get the 9 ft trees Continue Reading

Re: My CIJ order

In For the Home Talk 1406389795.55

I ordered some candles very early in the CIJ season, after week 2 of ITP and the Q not doing a thing about it ,the tracking finally showed up as "the shipping label fell off " I do not want the item any more they say I have been creditied but I do not see it showing up anywhere I also ordered wine that took a month of no tracking but was ITP . I called and told them I am NOT accepting this item Same thing is now going on with a Salmon order...........lets see how this one goes I have had it with QVC! Continue Reading

OMG so mad

Last Reply by MJDinHawaii 1406344298.603 | Started by MalteseMomma in Q Did What?

I have never seen service like QVC's. I am so mad. on July 12, I ordered wine and cancelled the order immediately after finding out someone else in the family ordered the wine also. Of course it said "in the process" and the " cancelation pending" sign came up. From July12,to today I have been cancelling this order daily ,maybe 6 or 8 or 10 times a day.Then it says shipped on July 14th with no tracking available. Then it comes up with expect delivery July 24 delivery guy has come and gone today july 24 leaving no wine ,still no tracking available.now CS says I must wait until the 28th Ter... Continue Reading

Re: College

In Mom to Mom Forum 1406225814.877

On 7/23/2014 Disneylandfan said: MalteseMomma is she going far away? Yes a sleep away one. Really not far from home and if needed my son can go get her in no time at all and she can drive herself home too ,but t's just the idea of her not being home and all grown up, that gets to me. lol......she doesn't even live with me. Continue Reading

Page 1 of 367
1 2 3 4 ...367Next