Live Spring Beauty
115 Members and 16203 Guests Online

MalteseMomma's Activity

Re: How long **should** a hip implant last?

In Health & Fitness 1427296318.78

On 3/24/2015 adelle38 said: On 3/24/2015 Gemspirit said: On 3/24/2015 MalteseMomma said: OT--- but I was just watching a show on the funeral business Did you know they remove and recycle hip joints and knee replacements after cremation? While sifting through the ashes. I didn't ! NO! PLEASE TELL ME THATS NOT TRUE!! These implants and other devices all have serial numbers. I can't believe a modern day hospital in this country would do that! Maybe for research for med students/surgical residents to practice on a donated cadaver? But, I just can't believe that's happening! We...Doctors, PA's, N... Continue Reading

Re: How long **should** a hip implant last?

In Health & Fitness 1427233815.563

OT--- but I was just watching a show on the funeral business Did you know they remove and recycle hip joints and knee replacements after cremation? While sifting through the ashes. I didn't ! Continue Reading

Re: I'm Using More Leave-in

In WEN 1427233329.517

Since too much leave in makes my fine hair too greasy looking by day 2, I have started using a bit less and I try not to get much of it on the crown of my hair. I do mostly only the ends,twisting like Chaz does and never on my bangs. When I am out of the shower, and have towel dried my hair,just before blow drying, I use lots of the replenishing spray just on my ends. That seems to work better for me. Continue Reading

Re: Chris Scanlon on Evine selling the exact hangers as Joy's. I would think she could sue.

In For the Home Talk 1427214726.32

Amazon has them too. Joy didn't "invent" them,she just does the same thing Lori G does. She buys patents and sells the products Continue Reading

Re: Wen to wash your face?? Anyone tried.....

In WEN 1427133947.893

........of course when washing your hair it rolls down over your face , why not just continue washing your face with it. If it's good for your hair ,why not good for your face ....and body! I have used it all over many times. Especially when I want to use up one I don't particually want for my hair. I works very well. If you use it all over your body you do not need to moisturize I wish he would chuck the menthol too.it's to much and too harsh! Continue Reading

Re: Gabrielle

In The Q We Love 1426869396.587

I like her too Continue Reading

Re: Forum members seeking medical advice

In Health & Fitness 1426786984.537

Sometimes it just helps and lifts some the fear to come here and ask about something. I'm sure people are smart enough to know to go see the Dr when they need to. no one expects to be healed by any post they read here. Continue Reading

Re: Hello my dear friends........I have missed you so.....

In Recipe Swap 1426786825.027

forrestwolf , So good to see you. I'm so sorry for all these hard times you are going through. We have been around for a long time and are family by now. You are in my thoughts and prayers. coming here is a good distraction <3 Sending love your way Continue Reading

Page 1 of 410
1 2 3 4 ...410Next