A Day of Vicenza Style(R)
120 Members and 12256 Guests Online

MalteseMomma's Activity

Re: What is the primary difference between WEN 613 and the regular flavors of WEN?

In WEN 1411414876.427

On 9/22/2014 DoeADear said: They are SCENTS, not "flavors." We smell them, we do not eat them. -------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- Perlier on HSN always refers to their scents as flavors .I think it is sort of easier,I often do the same..............no need to correct the poster ,we know what she ment! Continue Reading

Re: On Air Food Waste

In Kitchen & Food Talk 1411318894.423

you know what bothers me..............those ridiculous food wastes of rolling around in tomatoes/pumpkins or whatever kind of food is chosen to throw at each other. People are starving all over the world and others are rolling around in tomatoes. Continue Reading

Re: I think Alberti's getting more popular.

In The Q We Love 1411240798.253

I think he is a really great host and getting better every day Continue Reading

Re: no more maureen......

In tarte 1411240696.77

On 9/20/2014 lindelou said: Little late here, whatever happened to Leslie from Bare Minerals? lol.......... she sold the company a few yrs ago, and is out doing her own thing..... See her on FB...lol Continue Reading

Re: Joan River's Tribute

In Joan Rivers 1411240377.577

I had to miss it and I do hope it is repeated. I just had to watch the Roosevelt series on PBS.I wish that would just go on and on with history.I am enjoying it so much. Continue Reading

Re: Question on eating out........

In Kitchen & Food Talk 1411240173.963

Well as a single old lady I never know what to tip and like that it is auto included for me..................with the right to refuse ,of course Continue Reading

Re: Talk about shock!!!!!!!!!!

In Kitchen & Food Talk 1411239735.477

Hi forest,I have not talked with you in a very long time.I didn't know you were sick. I hope you are completely well now.Please take care of yourself. You probably don't even remember me....lol Yes,food prices are very high.That is really sad because we have so many farmers and great land in this USA but we buy most our foods (and almost everything) from other countries.I guess that is what brings prices up. My heart goes out to young families with lots of mouths to feed. Someone in Gov better wake up before it gets to late to solve our own problems . I think my daughters whole paycheck goes ... Continue Reading

Re: Are UGG boots really worth the price?

In All About Shoes 1411224027.737

I love Uggs too , but sadly, Ugg's are NOT cruelty free. Many animals are actually skinned alive. Many imitations are sold that look and feel just like them. Please buy them instead. QVC sells EMW and you cannot tell the difference.They are also half the price. Continue Reading

Page 1 of 375
1 2 3 4 ...375Next