62 Members and 18356 Guests Online

MalteseMomma's Activity

Re: Lots of drama at neighbors... need advice

In Mom to Mom Forum 1430081022.55

On 4/26/2015 bonnielu said: It has been resolved. There was a death. And arrangements are being made. It is sad to lose a neighbor and perhaps even sadder if we did nothing or if we knew something was wrong and we stayed away. Long ago when we first moved in there was a small fire in our house. The builder who finished our basement left wood in the fireplace trap under the fireplace from our living room above. It is hard to describe this setup. There was smoke and we called the fire department. When the neighbors heard the sirens they came out, saw us leaving the house and they quickly each o... Continue Reading

Re: What food are you currently addicted to, if any?

In Kitchen & Food Talk 1430066755.877

Peanut butter................. for over 25/30 yrs. It's just a habit ,It doesn't mean your body is lacking anything Continue Reading

In Mom to Mom Forum 1430066273.653

Usually when neighbors bring meals for a death in the family or serious illness,they just deliver it and leave.They do not enter the house at all but give their condolenses at the door. The meal should be in disposable dishes so they need not be returned Continue Reading

In Mom to Mom Forum 1429974103.88

I'm glad it worked out well for you. Since you live on a circle type block, you have now met your neighbors and offered a hand in a time of need. I'm sorry it was a death in their family. Continue Reading

Re: Baby Grace...

In philosophy 1429916605.017

Thanks for the recommendations but L.J. is a Philosophy product, so no thanks and I have tried Lovely. I like it a lot but it is not like Inner Grace. But thanks for trying Continue Reading

In philosophy 1429893215.987

Anyone know of a sub for Inner Grace ? I really "need" it I love it and wore it ALL the time and my precious dog (please don't laugh) knows it as time to go to bed..... he rolls all over the sheets that I spray it on and then cuddles up for the night......... and of course he associates it with me. I just have a little left. Continue Reading

In philosophy 1429813987.843

I dislike Philosophy because they have the audacity to discontinue peoples favorite fragrances at any time,over and over again. So whats the point of buying something and loving it and then discovering it has been discontinued? Besides they test on animals Continue Reading

Re: Any recognize this handbag Lisa Robertson's now carrying?

In All About Handbags 1429813810.087

no, but if she is at the airport, then I guess she is NOT sitting home dying to return to the Q Continue Reading

Page 1 of 414
1 2 3 4 ...414Next