TSV(R) Preview
130 Members and 19056 Guests Online

MalteseMomma's Activity

Re: Is Philosophy cruelty free?

In philosophy 1422473697.36

NO it is NOT cruelty free!!!!! . .................and it sells it's products in China that should tell you plenty..................and........Coty owns it Purity is just like Ivory liquid, use that and save money but they probably test on animals too Continue Reading

Re: Just wondering......

In Fashion Talk 1422313987.18

I have been noticing a few news women wearing sleeveless dresses lately too. I put it to the hot lights on them but I know the gals on the Q are always saying how cold it is there. I wish they would dress appropriately .......lol Continue Reading

Re: Every single facial cleanser dtries me out in the winter

In Beauty Banter 1422228971.35

Guess you haven't tried Josie Marans cleansing oil Continue Reading

Re: o.k. My Hair is Starting To Look Too Greasy! What Happened?

In WEN 1422119685.417

On 1/23/2015 terrier3 said: On 1/23/2015 MalteseMomma said: Mine is getting greasy too after all these years of Wenning, something has happened .Either it is my ageing hair or the Wen,I do not know. My stylist owns an Aveda salon but is cool about WEN and thinks my hair is in fantastic condition. She told me though, that she can "smell" the scalps of women who use WEN exclusively. There is a build up...not really stinky, but not pleasant either - kind of "musky". I scraped my scalp and she was right! She also said that she has used conditioner only on many clients who are getting washed ou... Continue Reading

Re: o.k. My Hair is Starting To Look Too Greasy! What Happened?

In WEN 1422021461.89

Mine is getting greasy too after all these years of Wenning, something has happened .Either it is my ageing hair or the Wen,I do not know. Continue Reading

Re: Disappointment with natural/organic moisturizers

In Beauty Banter 1421857371.157

Josie Maran's argan oil .Can't get any more natural than that. Continue Reading

Re: Why I'm Passing on IT TSV

In Beauty Banter 1421768599.36

Wouldn't it be nice if she actually put some powder on the brush when she demonstrates it on the womans face ? Continue Reading

Re: Please Chaz

In WEN 1421697316.597

thanks I didn't think of his FB page................and I'm going to check out the blow out kit now Continue Reading

Page 1 of 403
1 2 3 4 ...403Next