Superstars of Spring
152 Members and 19528 Guests Online

newjersey's Activity

Re: need jeans that do not bag out in back of thighs or at waist or hips

In Fashion Talk 1427223834.393

Thanks, vaccinia. I purchase the correct size. The jeans start out ok at the beginning when they're fairly new, then the bagginess is noticable. Continue Reading

need jeans that do not bag out in back of thighs or at waist or hips

Last Reply by Q2girl 1427224414.583 | Started by newjersey in Fashion Talk

I usually wear Diane Gilman jeans but have noticed even after washing in hot water and putting them in the dryer for an hour that they bag a lot in the back of the thighs and even though i haven't lost weight, they are falling off my waist and sometimes even off my hips. I have a pair of Liz Claiborne jeans that I bought at JCP and they are doing the same thing. Help! I've taken to wearing leggings from Lane Bryant now cause they don't bag but I need different jeans. Oh, if this helps any, I'm 5'3" and weigh 175 lbs. Thank you for any help. I don't have any idea why all my jeans are... Continue Reading

Re: Its Bunny Time!

In For the Home Talk 1426104127.153

I'm enjoying all the pretty bunny pics. CVS is selling stuffed toy bunnies that smell like the scent of marshmallows. I smelled one and it smelled wonderful. They are $6.99. Don't know how long the 'scent' lasts though. Continue Reading

Re: Arias deliberations Thurs 3/5

In Viewpoints 1425571233.673

Thanks for the links. Appreciate the help. Continue Reading

In Viewpoints 1425570810.017

HLN will show the verdict live, right? Right now they're not even talking about the case! Continue Reading

In Viewpoints 1425570165.293

I have HLN on. Is that what u are watching? Continue Reading

In Viewpoints 1425570132.62

Good morning. I've been watching this week for a verdict. Hopefully it comes soon. Thanks for starting this thread. Continue Reading

Re: Can someone tell me how check/money order payment works?

In Fashion Talk 1423506381.76

On 2/9/2015 betteb said: On 2/9/2015 BLH said: I usually pay by check. They don't send out the item until your check clears. It is usually two weeks from the day I mail my check. Yes and no easy pay with a check/MO order. OP-You would get your stuff faster if you use a pre-paid credit card. thanks betteb. Might just look into that. Continue Reading

Re: Can someone tell me how check/money order payment works?

In Fashion Talk 1423506329.65

On 2/9/2015 BLH said: I usually pay by check. They don't send out the item until your check clears. It is usually two weeks from the day I mail my check. thanks blh. good to know Continue Reading

Page 1 of 193
1 2 3 4 ...193Next