Creede Silver Sale
33 Members and 9715 Guests Online

Jazzer's Activity

ITKWD celebrity chefs?

Last Reply by Topaz Gem 1411569867.59 | Started by Jazzer in Kitchen & Food Talk

Does anyone know if there is a schedule posted somewhere that lists when the celebrity chefs are going to be on? I know Ina Garten is coming up soon, seems like DAvid mentioned some others recently too - anyone know? I don't want to miss these appearances! Continue Reading

Wrapped in love cuff in 14k clad - PLEASE COME BACK!

Started by Jazzer in Judith Ripka 1403959583.307

I really really need Judith to bring back this cuff - it sold out so fast, I missed out on it, got the ring and NEED THIS CUFF! Y'all think it will come back? Anyone have one they want to sell? I need a small! Continue Reading

Re: Honora TSV today? What was it?!

In Jewelry Talk 1397231556.3

Oh my WORD! Well they must have had like 10 of them. Thank you so much Susan, I just hated not knowing what I missed out on!!! But I'm ok with it. HA! Continue Reading

Honora TSV today? What was it?!

Last Reply by ennui1 1397259977.923 | Started by Jazzer in Jewelry Talk

OK what the heck was the TSV today? It's already GONE!!! Anyone know what it was? Continue Reading

Re: OMG Ripka brings back Seashell Earrings

In Judith Ripka 1378478118.637

Oh NEVER MIND Ripkanistas - I finally found them! If anyone else needs it here's the numba! J284983 Continue Reading

Re: OMG Ripka brings back Seashell Earrings

In Judith Ripka 1378478023.083

Does anyone have the item number for these? I"ve looked and looked and I don't see them anywhere! I have that enhancer also, one of my first JR pieces - and it was dirt cheap! (compared to the prices now!) Continue Reading

Re: Initial clip-on?

In Judith Ripka 1372193648.107

Sounds like our tastes are similar, Camille! Keep your fingers crossed that she'll bring what we want the weekend of the 13th!!! :-) Continue Reading

Re: Initial clip-on?

In Judith Ripka 1372090190.873

Camille - I was so hoping for a maltese cross in clad also! I loved the heart, it was so big, but I'm with you - too 'heart-y' for me - I like the initial but it is on the smaller side so I didn't order.......yet - really wanting a clad enhancer to wear on my braided cord. So please do review when you get it! The price for the initial was fab - and I do think it would look awesome on the country link - I don't have it yet - but I wish they would have shown it on there! Continue Reading

Re: Reviews of My JR TSV Watch (Taupe) and Braided Cord (Taupe) Necklace...

In Judith Ripka 1369341726.583

Me2me, I have to say to you, ME TOO, ME TOO! haha! I have the braided clad cord in the taupe as well as the bracelet - LOVE the looks of both of them and yes BRING THE CHARMS PLEASE! The heart she showed this visit was FAB - but I'm glad at least we may have an initial charm coming soon, so thanks for that info! It is better for my budget to space them out anyway - I got the clad hoops OTO this time to go with these pieces! These are my first clad pieces. Could not resist the unique look of the braided pieces (I got the black/silver ones too!) Continue Reading

Re: Where is the heart in clad and dmq that Judith was wearing?

In Judith Ripka 1368822006.7

I agree girls! I have that necklace as well (the taupe/gold clad braided) and I need charms!! The one they showed was fab! I'm sure our time is coming..... Continue Reading

Page 1 of 35
1 2 3 4 ...35Next