Live Spring Beauty
143 Members and 18743 Guests Online

glb613's Activity

Re: Browser Issue

In Electronics Talk 1427452471.657

On 3/26/2015 TX-starlight said: I am also having this problem. Mine is old! I have been using Chrome a little. I spent hrs last night trying to figure how to switch back to my classic yahoo mail. (I forgot to mention, I am very much tech illiterate). Using the "new" yahoo email, there is no place to change the fint size, or change to bold print. I thought I had it figured out, but when I changed the font, it was even worse than the standard that I am having to use. I hate changes!! I can't afford a new computer, is there anything else I can do??? Restore it back to the out of the box conditi... Continue Reading

Re: Can't get game image off my desktop?

In Electronics Talk 1427452327.537

On 3/26/2015 doglover3 said: I have windows 7 and use both Internet Explorer as well as Mozilla/Foxfire. thanks, I do have McAfee plus which does have everything including for maleware. I did check for updates than ran a full scan for everything. I check for updates twice a week and run a full scan every Monday and Friday. I will check into Revo Uninstaller now. If my McAfee Plus has everything would it hurt to check the malwarebytes you mention here? My son is grown, not a kid anymore. He doesn't know how to use a computer other than to play games which is all he does on it, is never signed ... Continue Reading

Re: Trans--Expecting Too Much?

In Viewpoints 1427407092.983

On 3/26/2015 SoftRaindrops said: On 3/26/2015 Deb1010again said: On 3/26/2015 glb613 said: It's such a stupid storyline and shows why Soap Operas are a dying breed. Why is it a stupid storyline? There are transgender people in real life who face challenges everyday. Maybe the soap opera can help explain the scenario to people and facilitate understanding and acceptance. The storyline is being introduced out of nowhere. If in fact that character had been trans, Rick would have known. It is really an insult to my intelligence that they thought they could take this character and suddenly out o... Continue Reading

Re: Boy Am I Glad I'm Over Here In the TV Section......

In TV Talk 1427368580.687

Where is the front page section? Continue Reading

Re: Trans--Expecting Too Much?

In Viewpoints 1427368191.76

It's such a stupid storyline and shows why Soap Operas are a dying breed. Continue Reading

Re: Can't get game image off my desktop?

In Electronics Talk 1427363367.487

It doesn't sound like a screen saver but a desktop background. Get into your display settings (you didn't post which version of Windows so I can't be specific) and change the background picture. You also need to get into where you uninstall programs and look for anything called Wild Tangent and get rid of it. If you can't find anything, download and install Revo Uninstaller. It's a far superior program for uninstalling programs. I would also recommend you update and run your security scans.If you don't have malwarebytes, here is the link for it. It's such a great program, I bought the p... Continue Reading

Re: HELP, PLEASE ... IS A "DRIVER" A LEGITIMATE PROGRAM?

In Electronics Talk 1427301791.913

On 3/25/2015 jaxs mom said: Drivers are software. You are NOT going to get popups for drivers unless you have malware. Continue Reading

Re: Angelina Jolie: I"m in menopause"

In Viewpoints 1427290320.697

On 3/24/2015 bikerbabe said: I don't understand why it was okay for Betty Ford to come forward and talk about cancer. Or Robin Roberts. Or many others. But it's not okay for Angelina to blog about her experience because of her family history? No one is suggesting that they are taking medical advice from Angelina. It's simply more information from another woman's experience. I have a friend who's dying from secondary brain cancer that was originally breast cancer. Because she is beautiful. In all of the years I've read this board, I don't recall an ugly woman being treated this way. It doesn... Continue Reading

In Electronics Talk 1427280805.55

On 3/24/2015 jaxs mom said: Your operating system doesn't keep track of drivers for peripherals like printers or programs like adobe flash. You may get pop ups to update the drivers for those, but they aren't malware but they tell you what program or device needs the update and they take you to the official website. They don't just say generically "your drivers". You will never get a popup for drivers. You may get popups for a software update, like Adobe flash or reader, but never for drivers. This is spam or malware and needs to be removed. Continue Reading

In Electronics Talk 1427218192.957

On 3/24/2015 Tinkrbl44 said: I've been through a laptop crisis this past week .... my Google Chrome crashed and I had a virus ... or something. Anyway, I finally got my laptop cleaned up,deleted several suspicious downloads, uninstalled and reinstalled Chrome, and I thought all was well again. Now I keep getting these screens (that aren't Microsoft prompts) that my "drivers" are either out of date or missing, and please install ..... is this legit, or another virus issue? If "drivers" are necessary, can you recommend a good one to download? TIA! Tink It's malware. You need to update and r... Continue Reading

Page 1 of 900
1 2 3 4 ...900Next