Fall Fashion Days
150 Members and 8943 Guests Online

glb613's Activity

Re: Freedom of Speech and Though

In Viewpoints 1406737156.487

On 7/30/2014 stilltamn8r said: On 7/30/2014 glb613 said: On 7/29/2014 Usedtobeoxox said: Me thinks it does not exist on this board any longer, certian threads keep getting deleated This is a private board and they make the rules. Don't like it, leave. And this is another typical response one can always count on seeing when ever anyone disagrees with anything.... It has nothing to do with disagreeing. This is a private board and QVC makes the rules. What about that don't you understand? If you don't like it, leave. Continue Reading

Re: Getting ready to buy a IPad or a tablet. which brands do you like and which would you prefer?

In Electronics Talk 1406726811.98

On 7/30/2014 ThinkOutsideTheBox said: I agree with what someone said earlier. I can only give you my PERSONAL feelings on this topic and they may be irrelevant for your purposes, but here goes..... I love my iPad. I love the sheer number of apps available, and I love its functionality. But, I am not an Apple fan-girl. I would never buy an Apple desktop, for example, unless I was rich and could have more than one desktop to play with (because I am a gamer, and because I like having an open system to work with and customize, ie: Windows 8.1 or Linux variations). I will say this though...my next... Continue Reading

Re: Freedom of Speech and Though

In Viewpoints 1406726649.423

On 7/29/2014 Usedtobeoxox said: Me thinks it does not exist on this board any longer, certian threads keep getting deleated This is a private board and they make the rules. Don't like it, leave. Continue Reading

Re: Computer gurus that like a challenge..can u relate?

In Electronics Talk 1406718663.297

On 7/30/2014 gardenman said: Finding compatible memory for a twelve year old computer could be a challenge, but if the motherboard will support more memory and you can find compatible memory then you should be able to add more memory. It's more than just a challenge. As a computer and it's hardware become obsolete, they also become very expensive. I'm not sure why anyone wants to spend money on a twelve year old computer. Continue Reading

Re: Anyone ever manually install I.E.9 via a CD/DVD? Need help, please.

In Electronics Talk 1406712012.717

On 7/29/2014 Lynnj said: Here is how you get it back...click START on bottom left > click CONTROL PANEL> click ADD/REMOVE PROGRAMS. Now look on the left, you will see 4 things listed. Click on the thing that says ADD/REMOVE WINDOWS PROGRAMS. Cick on that and you will see internet explorer listed. Click the box next to internet explorer, and click next, then wait until it's finished. It will now reinstall internet explorer. You should then have internet explorer back. You'll probably need to click on start > all programs to see internet explorer listed once you've done the things abov... Continue Reading

Re: Looking at a MacPro with Retina display...have some questions

In Electronics Talk 1406662528.757

I agree with Lynnj. I wouldn't get a MacBook Pro with retina display for a high school student. A Macbook Air should be fine. Continue Reading

Re: Laptop Battery Question?

In Electronics Talk 1406654416.507

Take the battery out. Continue Reading

Re: Anyone ever manually install I.E.9 via a CD/DVD? Need help, please.

In Electronics Talk 1406654281.84

You can't uninstall Internet Explorer. Go to the control panel, programs and features(I think that's the name), Windows components, select IE and do a repair. Continue Reading

Re: HP TSV on July 13 ?

In Electronics Talk 1406560241.607

On 7/28/2014 68cookie said: Received two days ago - much too long as all the "freebies" are time limited from date of purchase & we have lost almost a month. Not happy Q has taken down all info or video, I swear according to presentation it was a touch screen but it is not. The highly hyped Beats sound level has such low volume I can hardly hear in same room so also not happy no Bluetooth? Still muddling thru Windows 8, much different than my old Vista. Did anyone copy the system details from Q web site before it disappeared? Would be good to compare. I'm only aware of one other time an i... Continue Reading

Re: Shop HQ Audiovox Tablet help needed

In Electronics Talk 1406543812.487

With my Zagg Bluetooth keyboard, I have to pair it with my iPad. There is button on the case/keyboard and a setting in the iPad that I used to pair the two devices. Once it's paired, it does it automatically. How to pair your devices may differ so check the owner's manual for the specific instructions for your device. Continue Reading

Page 1 of 826
1 2 3 4 ...826Next