Labor Day Weekend Clearance
153 Members and 12842 Guests Online

glb613's Activity

Re: Trends - Fads etc

In Viewpoints 1409610674.367

On 9/1/2014 NoelSeven said: On 9/1/2014 glb613 said: I'm glad I don't spend every dime I make. It enabled me to retire at 55 which has been wonderful. You don't think you're the only one, do you? What in my post made you ask? Continue Reading

Re: Are you a NUTRITARIAN?

In Viewpoints 1409610600.197

On 9/1/2014 Gardli said: I notice that Dr. Fuhrman's program includes lots of onions & garlic on a daily basis. How do you handle the bad breath & body odors from those thing? Does taking chlorophyll help? Hang around with others who eat like you and no one will notice. When they say you are what you eat, that includes the stink. Continue Reading

Re: Trends - Fads etc

In Viewpoints 1409607075.177

I'm glad I don't spend every dime I make. It enabled me to retire at 55 which has been wonderful. Continue Reading

Re: What are the advantages of hooking your DishTV DVR up to wifi?

In Electronics Talk 1409601386.727

On 9/1/2014 mima said: On 9/1/2014 glb613 said: You need a streaming device or your computer connected to the TV. I have a Sony smart Blu-Ray player and Apple TV. Both are connected via wireless to my cable internet service. We can stream Netflix by using a roku. Half the time it is messed up. I thought we would be able to get rid of the roku and just use the Dish DVR and the wifi. We don't have a smart tv. You need a streaming device like a smart TV, smart DVD/Blu-ray player, Roku, Apple TV or connect your computer. Check with some of the newer tablets because they may be able to conne... Continue Reading

Re: What are the advantages of hooking your DishTV DVR up to wifi?

In Electronics Talk 1409597411.737

You need a streaming device or your computer connected to the TV. I have a Sony smart Blu-Ray player and Apple TV. Both are connected via wireless to my cable internet service. Continue Reading

Re: Multiple Sclerosis diagnosis

In Viewpoints 1409566004.773

On 8/31/2014 HiLo said: My long post just got poofed. Good advice to make sure of the diagnois; both my daughter and niece were wrongly diagnosed and that has been 27 for one and 13 years for the other. My brother has lived with M.S. for almost 25 years now. He has done quite well; drives on many long trips a year and walks with a cane. His advice to you would be to avoid stress as much as possible and to get a lot of exercise. I would also add seeing a good nutritionist who will recommend the right diet with supplements to build up your immune system. It is said that a compromised immune sys... Continue Reading

Re: dose anyone rember the windows 8 upgrade offer with a windows 7 pc

In Electronics Talk 1409552140.233

On 8/31/2014 rosietwinkie said: I have a product key4 windows 7 but no way to revert back to windows 7 portion disk ect im lost What do you mean? Do you not know what to do? Continue Reading

In Electronics Talk 1409532032.97

Where have you looked for the recovey partition? Where have you looked for the product key number? Every time I've owned a Windows operating system disk, the activation number/product key number was located on the box or sleeve. The activation/product key for the computer using Windows 7 is on the bottom of the computer if a notebook or side of the tower on a desktop. Continue Reading

In Electronics Talk 1409523087.937

On 8/31/2014 nutmeg3 said: On 8/31/2014 glb613 said: I don't know what happens to my posts. Did you make a recovery DVD set when the computer was new? If not, contact Dell and order a set of recovery DVDs. This will put it back to the factory condition. You won't have the Windows 8 upgrade doing this. You can not get recovery media for a Dell unless it is in warranty. Since when? I'm not talking about free. I'm talking about paying for recovery disks. I currently have a small Dell without an optical drive so disks wouldn't work for me. It does have a recovery partition like the last 2 HP com... Continue Reading

In Electronics Talk 1409517430.047

I don't know what happens to my posts. Did you make a recovery DVD set when the computer was new? If not, contact Dell and order a set of recovery DVDs. This will put it back to the factory condition. You won't have the Windows 8 upgrade doing this. Continue Reading

Page 1 of 838
1 2 3 4 ...838Next