New Holiday Decor
9 Members and 15799 Guests Online

glb613's Activity

Re: Asus Laptop

In Electronics Talk 1413878642.877

It's a $140 more than Amazon. You need to evaluate the extras offered at ShopHQ and see if they are worth the additional money. You can get your own extra protection at Square Trade. Continue Reading

Re: iPad Upcoming TSV

In Electronics Talk 1413878191.917

On 10/19/2014 JavaQueen said: On 10/18/2014 glb613 said: It seems like every time we try to discourage people from buying outdated technology, we are told they buy from QVC because they need EZ pay. I find it sad people can't wait until they save the money needed to buy what they want. I don't blame QVC because buyers should be better informed before buying anything. This thing where "people can't save the money"? There are all kinds of people and EZ pays are the only way that they can do it. There will always be something else to claim your money. Some people are on a fixed income and find ... Continue Reading

Re: Please Do Your Research First

In Electronics Talk 1413877683.063

Buying from QVC is as big of a ripoff as Rent-to-Own. Save your money or get a payment plan from Apple or Best Buy. Continue Reading

Re: Public drinking fountains, yay or nay

In Viewpoints 1413844649.387

On 10/20/2014 brii said: Nay on drinking fountains. Nay on public bathrooms. You must not travel much. Continue Reading

Re: hp tablet

In Electronics Talk 1413753372.937

On 10/19/2014 dooBdoo said: On 10/19/2014 glb613 said: The Android operating system is the #1 operating system for mobile devices. You should be able to find apps and do anything your need. Other than that, I can't comment. If you can find out the model number, you can always do a search for reviews. Hi, glb613. I'm curious. On what do you base that first sentence? Do you mean it has the highest sales? There are more devices with the Android operating system. Yes, it has the highest sales. Continue Reading

Re: hp tablet

In Electronics Talk 1413720295.56

The Android operating system is the #1 operating system for mobile devices. You should be able to find apps and do anything your need. Other than that, I can't comment. If you can find out the model number, you can always do a search for reviews. Continue Reading

Re: iPad Upcoming TSV

In Electronics Talk 1413671022.237

It seems like every time we try to discourage people from buying outdated technology, we are told they buy from QVC because they need EZ pay. I find it sad people can't wait until they save the money needed to buy what they want. I don't blame QVC because buyers should be better informed before buying anything. Continue Reading

Re: Downloading Yosemite on my MacBook Air

In Electronics Talk 1413628213.047

On 10/17/2014 dooBdoo said: So far I really do like Yosemite. Even though there's a relatively new Firefox update (33.0), I have noticed it having a few problems only on this website (the page formatting suddenly goes wonky) since the Yosemite update, but so far no other glitches. I'll have to peruse the net and see what others are reporting. I updated my Macbook but not my iMac. I want to look at everything before updating my main computer. Continue Reading

Re: Antonella...

In Electronics Talk 1413540944.56

Host bashing is not allowed. Why are you posting here? Continue Reading

Page 1 of 852
1 2 3 4 ...852Next