Just-Reduced Clearance
145 Members and 18236 Guests Online

mallemo's Activity

Re: February 2015...What scent are you enjoying this month?

In Candles 1423672109.56

On 2/11/2015 Candlefreaklady said: Hi mallemo! This morning I'm burning YC Hazelnut Coffee candles. Hey there! I'll bet that smells amazing. Continue Reading

February 2015...What scent are you enjoying this month?

Last Reply by RetRN 1424646485.097 | Started by mallemo in Candles

Please share what scent you are burning, melting, warming. Continue Reading

Re: Question for my Home Forum friends that is not home related

In For the Home Talk 1422119176.217

On 1/24/2015 luvsbulldogs said: On 1/24/2015 mallemo said: Thank you for the replies! I'm thinking that maybe Dish does not offer the shopping channels in HD at this time because none of them are showing up in HD. No big deal, I was just curious. I think the Hopper will be a fun thing to have. luvsbulldogs...I have not had much time to experiment with the Hopper yet but I understand you can watch one channel and record one or more different channels at the same time? Hi mallemo........the Hopper will automatically record the Prime time channels every night. So if you missed something it is t... Continue Reading

Re: Question for my Home Forum friends that is not home related

In For the Home Talk 1422117571.973

Thank you for the replies! I'm thinking that maybe Dish does not offer the shopping channels in HD at this time because none of them are showing up in HD. No big deal, I was just curious. I think the Hopper will be a fun thing to have. luvsbulldogs...I have not had much time to experiment with the Hopper yet but I understand you can watch one channel and record one or more different channels at the same time? Continue Reading

Question for my Home Forum friends that is not home related

Last Reply by whitelinen 1422136127.657 | Started by mallemo in For the Home Talk

We just subscribed to the Hopper from Dish Network and now receive an HD signal. I thought QVC was in HD now but it does not show that on our guide? Does anyone know if QVC is offered in HD? Continue Reading

Re: VPH

In For the Home Talk 1422070297.533

On 1/22/2015 PeterDM said: I almost purchased the Hobnail goblets, but she said that the lights inside only got 40 hours of glow time. Since they're on a 5 hour timer, so that means you'd have to change the batteries every 8 days! Really? I heard the same thing, 40 hours per tealight, 8 days on the 5 hr. timer. Ouch! Continue Reading

Question about holiday returns

Last Reply by Sooner 1421777388.37 | Started by mallemo in For the Home Talk

Does anyone know if the return has to be actually back to QVC by 1/31/15 or just postmarked by then? TIA! Continue Reading

Re: Anyone here buy the Cozelle microplush front zip oversized wrap?

In For the Home Talk 1421515801.173

On 1/14/2015 adoreqvc said: "Waving to mallemo....I have recently returned from my very lengthy trip abroad my friend, and missed you, and also would like to wish you mallemo, and everyone a Happy New Year". Regarding not being able to reorder the same item.... Problem I have encountered many times is with HSN and whenever a popular item sells out they do not offer it again, so I always try to keep the manufacturer's tel. # to perhaps inquire where or when I can possibly order more of that item. Even when taking the time to personally call the HSN cust. service reps to inquire, many times doe... Continue Reading

Re: Anyone here buy the Cozelle microplush front zip oversized wrap?

In For the Home Talk 1421266698.313

I bought 10 of them in different colors. Some for gifts and some to keep. I ended up with too many as I was not sure about colors. They are great and a big hit. Continue Reading

Re: Has anyone purchased the Pierced Ceramic Jar with Bird Lid from VPH "as is"?

In For the Home Talk 1420908107.42

On 1/10/2015 Just Plain Crazy said: On 1/10/2015 mallemo said: I just received my ceramic hurricane today in the Sage Green and I really like it. Can't find a thing wrong with the "as is". I'm glad I ordered it and might even consider another. Glad it came in great shape mallemo and that it is a keeper. I have never had any trouble with as is. Will you go with the same color if you order another??? Thanks for reporting back JPC I would probably get another sage color JPC but I can see where the red would be nice. I would have to use them as a pair maybe on my larger mantle if I got another ... Continue Reading

Page 1 of 804
1 2 3 4 ...804Next