Just-Reduced Clearance
13 Members and 9424 Guests Online

mallemo's Activity

Re: Has anyone here tried the My Pillow with the gusset?

In For the Home Talk 1397920030.867

On 4/19/2014 DREAMON said: I have one and I do like it. I have a neck problem and My Pillow does seem to help ease the pain. I only have the one with the gusset so I can't compare to the original without the gusset. I do have to toss the pillow in the dryer to revive it about every 2 weeks...it seems to flatten if I don't do that. I washed it 1X so far with great results. I have the Firm and it did soften so unless you like a very soft pillow I would recommend the firm. I have some neck issues also so I was wondering if this was worth a try. I see on the home page that the model is using two... Continue Reading

Has anyone here tried the My Pillow with the gusset?

Last Reply by PalmTree11 1397964767.42 | Started by mallemo in For the Home Talk

I was wondering about the TSV and whether anyone has tried the gusset version and your thoughts? Continue Reading

Happy Easter to all in the Home Forum!

Last Reply by mominohio 1398030117.4 | Started by mallemo in For the Home Talk

I hope everyone here has a very Happy Easter! Continue Reading

Gazing ball stand/VPH sphere stand

Last Reply by Just Plain Crazy 1397958880.427 | Started by mallemo in For the Home Talk

I found this at Walmart today in the garden section. I think it's really cool and versatile. I showed it 4 ways with the spheres. I used the large sphere on the top and the small sphere on the bottom. The medium size is too big to fit on the bottom. It was only $12.97. I don't use my spheres outside but it would look nice outside as well. I turned it upside down for two of the photos. The way it's meant to go is indicated in the notes section of the photos. Click here Continue Reading

Re: Solar LED light for a Mason Jar

In For the Home Talk 1397782601.753

Along with the blue jars Ball is now making a light green color too. Continue Reading

Re: Tiered basket

In For the Home Talk 1397760843.663

On 4/17/2014 CaliKat said: Thanks again mallemo! I'll do a little more searching, but I don't think I'll find a prettier one than the one I already found. I think it would look cute decorated for different holidays, and seasons, if I'm able to locate the right decorations. ETA: mallemo, can you please tell me the name of the blog where you found the picture of the two-tier basket? I saw her blog but now I can't find it. Yes, here it is . She does awesome work and she also has an Etsy store. The problem with that is that she lists items a few at a time and they sell within minutes of her li... Continue Reading

Re: Tiered basket

In For the Home Talk 1397742962.223

On 4/17/2014 CaliKat said: Thank you mallemo! Unfortunately it's difficult for me to shop in brick and mortar stores. I pretty much rely on online shopping. I did find a very pretty one online. I think it was well worth the $54.00 they were asking, (and I may end up ordering it) however, I was hoping to find something a little less expensive. The top basket was 9" diameter, and the bottom one was 11 1/2" diameter. Do you think those are big enough to accommodate decorations like in your picture? For what sort of things would one use a tiered basket like that, when they weren't using it for... Continue Reading

Re: Late Spring/Summer Lantern Ideas

In For the Home Talk 1397678432.853

On 4/16/2014 Nana5 said: On 4/16/2014 mallemo said: Nana5...Love both of your lanterns. They look so nice. Like the little bird on top too! Are those artificial bulb plants? Where did you find those? Thanks, mallemo. That little bird is one of VPH mercury glass birds. Found them at the outlet last month. Yes, those are artificial bulb plants and I have no idea where to find any more. I got these several years ago at a flower and craft store in the area. I've checked for them again and they are gone. When I ask about them, nobody knows where to get them. If I ever see any again, I will buy th... Continue Reading

In For the Home Talk 1397674512.217

Nana5...Love both of your lanterns. They look so nice. Like the little bird on top too! Are those artificial bulb plants? Where did you find those? Continue Reading

In For the Home Talk 1397672753.55

Here is the photo that country gal shared of the lantern with glass floats... Continue Reading

Page 1 of 758
1 2 3 4 ...758Next