The Joy of Christmas
109 Members and 8844 Guests Online

mallemo's Activity

Re: VPH September 20th Sneak Peek Album

In For the Home Talk 1411228093.007

On 9/18/2014 Marsha2003 said: Thanks, Mallemo, for the link. Anything shown make it onto your wish list? I think I'm actually safe this time around which is a good thing with all the decor that I already own! I did see what looked like a mercury glass shorter lamp in one of the previews. It looked like VPH's Mosaic Lamp but in mercury glass. I would not mind taking a closer look at that providing it would not have the "stick" looking flame. Continue Reading

Re: YC Scenterpiece Easy meltcup?

In For the Home Talk 1411049035.747

On 9/17/2014 KJPA said: On 9/17/2014 mallemo said: So how is the wax melted in this warmer, bulb or just a heat element? It's a heat element but doesn't get overly warm. The outer part of the unit doesn't get hot either. You don't have to replace a light bulb to warm the wax which is a huge bonus. I have lots of Scentsy warmers and I love them too but the bulbs are a pain. I buy them at Home Depot but often they go bad as soon as I turn them on the first time! I'm sick of buying bulbs. But with this new Scenterpiece you don't have to worry with that. The more expensive models have a light in... Continue Reading

Re: VPH Velvet Pumpkins Now Available

In For the Home Talk 1411048624.18

On 9/17/2014 StyleIcon said: On 9/16/2014 mallemo said: On 9/11/2014 StyleIcon said: I ordered the larger set today. Can't wait to get them Just wondering if you received your pumpkins yet and what you thought? TIA! I did get them today. I love them! Nice and big. I can reshape them a bit and the stems look so real. One is even broken on top like a real pumpkin stem. Looks good. Only thing I did not like is on a few of the pumpkins I had to physically take out the small straw/wood like shavings in between the folds of the velvet. So I assume this is what is inside as the stuffing??? I guess ... Continue Reading

Re: YC Scenterpiece Easy meltcup?

In For the Home Talk 1410967340.877

So how is the wax melted in this warmer, bulb or just a heat element? Continue Reading

Re: Terry's Village going out of business

In For the Home Talk 1410930061.277

On 9/16/2014 SHOPR said: On 9/16/2014 lucymo said: SHOPR, you probably ordered in the nic of time because when I was looking through the website I saw the Squirrel and it had "discontinued" on it. I wasn't planning to order but I knew that you wanted it. Glad you got there in time. That is interesting, Lucy. My order is still in process, so I'll feel better when I get a ship notice. Mallemo, what about your order? Mine has shipped SHOPR so I'm sure yours will soon. Continue Reading

Re: VPH Velvet Pumpkins Now Available

In For the Home Talk 1410885661.313

On 9/11/2014 StyleIcon said: I ordered the larger set today. Can't wait to get them Just wondering if you received your pumpkins yet and what you thought? TIA! Continue Reading

Re: dough bowl trencher - LOVE

In For the Home Talk 1410884577.64

I love this look. Thanks for sharing! Continue Reading

Re: Wax melts at Aldi's

In Candles 1410877165.823

We don't have that store in our area but if the pkg. says made by "Scentsationals" they are the same as at Walmart. The BH&G brand are made by Scentsationals. Continue Reading

Re: Terry's Village going out of business

In For the Home Talk 1410820912.947

On 9/15/2014 lucymo said: On 9/15/2014 SHOPR said: On 9/15/2014 mallemo said: SHOPR...I think this is cute too. FYI...Oriental Trading has this same item and today is free shipping on any order. Thank you so much, mallemo! I'm going to order it now that I know I can get free shipping with no minimum required. Is there a code for the free shipping from Oriental Trading Co? I tried to order a couple of things and the shipping was added on too, so I didn't order. Yes, the code is listed on the top of the homepage. I think it's "CE144545". Continue Reading

Page 1 of 793
1 2 3 4 ...793Next