Fashion Special Offers
156 Members and 13460 Guests Online

mallemo's Activity

Re: QVC keeps showing this photo on Facebook but they don't have this lantern

In For the Home Talk 1406866387.433

On 7/31/2014 imaclotheshog said: Mallemo, there was the white choice and an oil rubbed bronze, it almost looks black however. Just the two colors. And, I believe the price for the taller one was about $50 or $60. And the cheaper smaller one was about $35. Trying to remember. I got mine as AS IS and they were a little cheaper. hth. Thanks so much for that info. What a deal to find them "as is". I do wish they would offer more lanterns. I love that bronze color but the white would be so pretty in the right setting. Continue Reading

In For the Home Talk 1406865712.413

On 7/31/2014 Nevadablue said: yes mallemo that's the BL ones from last year that came in 2 sizes I've checked hundreds of times wishing they would come back in stock, they was well worth it. I got the small one in white could kick myself for not getting the black think it was bronze. Do you happen to remember how much they were? I know they came in 15" and 18" I believe. Was it only bronze and white or was there a black choice also? Continue Reading

In For the Home Talk 1406864262.637

It is by Bethlehem Lights...Cathedral Lantern...here...but sold out. I think it came in two sizes. Drats! Continue Reading

In For the Home Talk 1406863928.6

On 7/31/2014 whitelinen said: Does that look like a Luminara in side the lantern? I'm sure it is a Luminara/BL lantern that they had last season but now it's gone. I liked it then and should have ordered it. I'm pretty sure that it was featured in some of Lisa's holiday décorating videos. Continue Reading

Re: Valerie Glitter pumpkins

In For the Home Talk 1406859567.5

On 7/31/2014 Susan Louise said: On 7/31/2014 mallemo said: This set is shown in the August Insider along with the mercury glass owl set of 3 and the two new colors in the spheres. Can't wait for the Fall shows! Hi Mallemo, Can you share what the new colors are? I would try and guess orange as one of them, but then again, they had amber before...close to orange. I'm kinda stumped as to what colors could possibly be new...how about black? These are all the colors that have come out so far...I have 1 set of each: silver, gold, amber, chocolate, multi (silver, red, gold), green, pink, lavender,... Continue Reading

QVC keeps showing this photo on Facebook but they don't have this lantern

Last Reply by lolakimono 1406907524.327 | Started by mallemo in For the Home Talk

I really like it but they don't have it that I can find anyway. Continue Reading

Re: Valerie Glitter pumpkins

In For the Home Talk 1406843700.283

This set is shown in the August Insider along with the mercury glass owl set of 3 and the two new colors in the spheres. Can't wait for the Fall shows! Continue Reading

Re: You're Home with Jill tonight 7/30/14 - CIJ episode

In For the Home Talk 1406816920.733

On 7/31/2014 lucymo said: I actually ordered the Cardinal white bird. I think it will look great with some greenery during the holidays and just alone the rest of the year. I missed the part where she showed the two cake plates. Did she address the issue of the pedestal and plate being separated? Please post back and let us know what you think of the cardinal. I'm on the fence about it. TIA! Continue Reading

Re: You're Home with Jill tonight 7/30/14 - CIJ episode

In For the Home Talk 1406766789.06

One of my favorite types of wax warmers are the "glow from within" warmers that either Scentsy or Sensationals have for the holidays. I have the Scentsationals snowman warmer. The birds reminded me of those and I sort of liked them, especially the cardinal. I wish Jill would have mentioned the battery life. Continue Reading

Page 1 of 778
1 2 3 4 ...778Next