Meant for Mom(SM)
174 Members and 12661 Guests Online

mallemo's Activity

Chalkboard easel

Last Reply by happygal 1398366133.36 | Started by mallemo in For the Home Talk

I've always wanted a small chalkboard easel. I'm not sure why or what I would do with it but I think they are so cute. This one is really cute and could be used for Christmas, Valentine's Day, Memorial Day and July 4th for sure! It's at the "K" home decor store. Continue Reading

Re: Mallemo, I can't find that sphere stand at WM

In For the Home Talk 1398278407.037

On 4/23/2014 Nana5 said: On 4/22/2014 Nana5 said: On 4/22/2014 mallemo said: I found it! Here you go... http://www.walmart.com/ip/Metal-Gazing-Ball-Stand-Black/22890006 Thanks so much. It's not available on-line but it is available at another WM in my area so I'll go there tomorrow. Thanks again for tracking down the number/web location. So I trekked to my WM this morning, searched the garden department and found ONE of these stands. I would have gotten two but they had only one. It's sitting in my living room with two spheres in it and it looks lovely. But I need to figure out how to keep... Continue Reading

In For the Home Talk 1398278256.19

On 4/22/2014 Nana5 said: On 4/22/2014 mallemo said: I found it! Here you go... http://www.walmart.com/ip/Metal-Gazing-Ball-Stand-Black/22890006 Thanks so much. It's not available on-line but it is available at another WM in my area so I'll go there tomorrow. Thanks again for tracking down the number/web location. No problem. I hope you find it! Let us know. Continue Reading

In For the Home Talk 1398218046.587

I found it! Here you go... http://www.walmart.com/ip/Metal-Gazing-Ball-Stand-Black/22890006 Continue Reading

In For the Home Talk 1398217652.33

Oh I'm sorry you could not find it. They had about 3 of them in that store and we have 3 Walmart stores. I guess they carry different things. It was with all the other plants stands and garden statues. I can give you the tag #. The front of the tag says Metal Gazing Ball Stand and the back says Metal Gazing Ball Stand - M14186, then the bar code and the number under the bar code that shows on my receipt is 087145100673 and it was $12.97. It rang up as "Metal Stand". I could not find it online either. Continue Reading

Re: My first cast iron skillet

In Kitchen & Food Talk 1398191402.177

Thanks to all for the suggestions and tips! Continue Reading

My first cast iron skillet

Last Reply by ROMARY 1398216281.527 | Started by mallemo in Kitchen & Food Talk

I just purchased my first cast iron skillet. I'm so excited to try it out. What are some good things to prepare in a cast iron skillet? TIA for any and all ideas! Continue Reading

Re: Gazing ball stand/VPH sphere stand

In For the Home Talk 1398177807.277

On 4/22/2014 Bdeezy said: Dear Mallemo - You are still one of our best little product detectors in my book! On vacation this week and just wanted to say hello to you and the gals! Only place left to furnish is the ceiling as my twins say, just haven't found strong enough glue. LOL Still wondering what happened to Summerblu, has anyone heard from her, just hope all is well. Oh thank you! I'm so glad to see you posting here. It's been too long. I have no idea what happened to Summerblue. I had her email and was emailing but never heard back. I also hope all is well with her. I understand abou... Continue Reading

Re: One more egg wreath picture

In For the Home Talk 1398136312.15

Oh no, the nice chocolate bunnies and now this! You did an awesome job. It looks very nice. You should be proud! Continue Reading

Page 1 of 759
1 2 3 4 ...759Next