TSV(R) Preview
63 Members and 9969 Guests Online

mallemo's Activity

Re: Beaded Fruit Tree

In For the Home Talk 1413938471.947

Thanks lucymo and mousiegirl! I'm still thinking about the "as is" wreath. I might cave! Continue Reading

Re: Beaded Fruit Tree

In For the Home Talk 1413938401.947

On 10/21/2014 SHOPR said: The Q is busy adding new things today! I want this tree, but I've bought so much else lately. I will have to think on it a while. It's a little more expensive than I had hoped. I have the sugared wreath and garland, mallemo, and they are really, really nice looking IMO. I did have a problem with some of the pine cones being crushed on their ends, though. I'm glad you still post when you can, mallemo. You are missed. I was just reading over an old thread from 2012 about Valerie's first version of the set of 4 votives, in a choice of cardinals or poinsettias. It was on... Continue Reading

Beaded Fruit Tree

Last Reply by lucymo 1414100648.067 | Started by mallemo in For the Home Talk

Sorry if this has already been shared but I don't get here as much anymore. Just wanted to mention that it's under New Arrivals today. For those that ordered the VPH Beaded Fruit Wreath, were you happy with it? I see they have them "as is" now. TIA! Continue Reading

Re: Luminara Candles at Kohl's

In For the Home Talk 1413828660.343

On 10/20/2014 SHOPR said: On 10/20/2014 mallemo said: Thanks SHOPR! So is this "vanilla" color more white or cream do you think? I would guess it is ivory, based especially on the photo showing the bottom of the candle. I googled vanilla Luminara, and on other sites, the candles are called ivory, but are described as vanilla scented. I was thinking earlier that Kohl's did a good job of listing these because they mentioned details such as battery life and remote function. It looks like they failed to list the actual color name, though. Thank you! Continue Reading

Re: Luminara Candles at Kohl's

In For the Home Talk 1413818766.123

Thanks SHOPR! So is this "vanilla" color more white or cream do you think? Continue Reading

Re: Mallemo - Remember the Plaid Frames on the QVC Set?

In For the Home Talk 1413560002.617

Yes, those look a lot like the ones QVC had on their set. That's spendy though isn't it? Thanks for sharing! Continue Reading

Re: VPH Sneak Peek album for 10/15 shows

In For the Home Talk 1413472065.983

On 10/14/2014 Texas Barbie said: Mallemo, I think it's time to thank you once again for posting VPH's items here. I cannot look these items up at work because of the blockout by the IT department. Thank you so much for making it possible for me to see Valerie's new items early and not have to wait until I get home at night. Barbara You are more than welcome! Continue Reading

Re: VPH Sneak Peek album for 10/15 shows

In For the Home Talk 1413472002.29

On 10/15/2014 snpets said: Thanks for the sneak peek! I didn't even know Valerie was going to be on today until I saw this thread, just turned the show on now. I see there was also a show this morning. For some reason I thought her shows were next week. I am mainly interested in that MG lamp that was talked about a few weeks ago. Mallemo, I believe you asked her about it on Facebook and she said it would be in one of her October shows? Am I remembering correctly? I didn't see it in the sneak peek. Yes, that's what Valerie said so hopefully in her next show. Continue Reading

Page 1 of 797
1 2 3 4 ...797Next