Live Spring Style
128 Members and 18533 Guests Online

mallemo's Activity

Re: beaded fruit by VPH

In For the Home Talk 1427384004.527

I've seen it listed there so I'm assuming it would. Continue Reading

Re: You can now buy Olive Garden Italian Salad Dressing in the grocery store!!! ☺

In Kitchen & Food Talk 1426174174.89

On 3/11/2015 ~k~ said: Our SAMs has it as well. They also have paneras salad dressing! I buy the Panera Asian dressing at Target. Do you know if Walmart has it too? Continue Reading

Re: Its Bunny Time!

In For the Home Talk 1426004588.45

I hardly get a chance to visit here but love this thread and love all things bunny! Here is one I saw this year that I think is so cute. From my Pinterest Easter board...here. Continue Reading

Re: GreenPan is back?

In Kitchen & Food Talk 1425491187.18

On 3/3/2015 donnalona said: Green Pan has horrible reviews all over, I don't know if it was the same quality set as Todd English sold. Curious to know if anyone loves there set. I really like my GreenPan set that I bought from HSN back when Todd English was representing them. I've been using them for several years and have had no problems. Continue Reading

Re: Nutribullet and your experience please!

In Kitchen & Food Talk 1425409435.227

Do any of these machines, besides the Vitamix, get rid of fruit seeds such as raspberrries, blackberries, etc.? Continue Reading

March 2015...What scent are you enjoying this month?

Last Reply by candys mine 1426811277.267 | Started by mallemo in Candles

Please share what scent you are burning/warming/melting. Continue Reading

Re: February 2015...What scent are you enjoying this month?

In Candles 1423672109.56

On 2/11/2015 Candlefreaklady said: Hi mallemo! This morning I'm burning YC Hazelnut Coffee candles. Hey there! I'll bet that smells amazing. Continue Reading

February 2015...What scent are you enjoying this month?

Last Reply by RetRN 1424646485.097 | Started by mallemo in Candles

Please share what scent you are burning, melting, warming. Continue Reading

Re: Question for my Home Forum friends that is not home related

In For the Home Talk 1422119176.217

On 1/24/2015 luvsbulldogs said: On 1/24/2015 mallemo said: Thank you for the replies! I'm thinking that maybe Dish does not offer the shopping channels in HD at this time because none of them are showing up in HD. No big deal, I was just curious. I think the Hopper will be a fun thing to have. luvsbulldogs...I have not had much time to experiment with the Hopper yet but I understand you can watch one channel and record one or more different channels at the same time? Hi mallemo........the Hopper will automatically record the Prime time channels every night. So if you missed something it is t... Continue Reading

Re: Question for my Home Forum friends that is not home related

In For the Home Talk 1422117571.973

Thank you for the replies! I'm thinking that maybe Dish does not offer the shopping channels in HD at this time because none of them are showing up in HD. No big deal, I was just curious. I think the Hopper will be a fun thing to have. luvsbulldogs...I have not had much time to experiment with the Hopper yet but I understand you can watch one channel and record one or more different channels at the same time? Continue Reading

Page 1 of 804
1 2 3 4 ...804Next