TSV(R) Preview
129 Members and 16591 Guests Online

mallemo's Activity

Re: Cute plaid framed artwork above mantle

In For the Home Talk 1408718992.483

On 8/22/2014 Just Plain Crazy said: Cut mallemo, Missed the last night but didn't watch much of the presentation. Like the plaid pillow in the chair too. Good luck on your hunt. If I run across something like that, I'll give you a shout out. JPC Thanks JPC! I'll bet you could whip something like this up in no time with your quilting skills. Continue Reading

Re: Cute plaid framed artwork above mantle

In For the Home Talk 1408718929.113

On 8/22/2014 brii said: The artwork are two of the TSV ornaments. You could buy matting and cover it with fabric. The fabric in the frame looks like the same fabric that the pillow is made from. Cute idea. Wow, you are right! I did not even notice that. That is a cute idea for sure. Thank you! Continue Reading

Cute plaid framed artwork above mantle

Last Reply by brii 1408719862.7 | Started by mallemo in For the Home Talk

Did anyone see the framed artwork above the mantle during some of the presentations last night/today? The frames are plaid and so cute! I saw them last night for the first time during the presentation of the TSV with Lisa. Not sure what the artwork is but I just loved the frames. Here is a shot but from quite a distance to be able to see very well. I wonder where you would be able to find frames like this? Continue Reading

Re: New Valerie Christmas Items Now Available

In For the Home Talk 1408555919.683

On 8/20/2014 Marsha2003 said: On 8/20/2014 mallemo said: On 8/20/2014 Marsha2003 said: Thank you for starting this thread, RedUmbrella. I always like to look at items before they are shown (or not shown as sometimes happens). I wonder if the base of the cloche on H203229 is resin or wood. Mallemo, if you have time and wouldn't mind, could you ask on FB for me and report back? I would ask customer service, but they have the same description we see and never seem to know anything more. Will do! I see that someone on VPH's FB page did ask about other inserts for the cloche. She has not answer... Continue Reading

You're Home with Jill 8/20/14

Last Reply by doolie 1408616063.14 | Started by mallemo in For the Home Talk

Looks like she is going to be showing the new CI stacked pumpkin and owl candles along with a new Harvest wreath, garland and pillar holder. Continue Reading

In For the Home Talk 1408552369.757

On 8/20/2014 Marsha2003 said: Thank you for starting this thread, RedUmbrella. I always like to look at items before they are shown (or not shown as sometimes happens). I wonder if the base of the cloche on H203229 is resin or wood. Mallemo, if you have time and wouldn't mind, could you ask on FB for me and report back? I would ask customer service, but they have the same description we see and never seem to know anything more. Will do! I see that someone on VPH's FB page did ask about other inserts for the cloche. She has not answered yet though. Continue Reading

Re: VPH Sneak Peek Album for 8/22/14

In For the Home Talk 1408545185.897

On 8/20/2014 Just Plain Crazy said: This is off topic and don't want to hijack your newsworthy thread mallemo, but I know a few here have been interested in the results of when I saw the vascular surgeon. I saw him yesterday afternoon and he was very thorough. He showed us the CT scan and explained it all to us. He said the aneurysm wasn't up to the size he likes to operate so he was going to set up an appointment for 6 months for another ultrasound of the abdomen and appointment with him. I pointed out to him that since the CT scan was in March, maybe it was already a bigger size than it was... Continue Reading

Can you imagine a bedroom like this?

Last Reply by RedConvertibleGirl 1408650433.873 | Started by mallemo in For the Home Talk

Bombay posted this on FB. I would never want to leave this room. So lovely! Continue Reading

Re: VPH Sneak Peek Album for 8/22/14

In For the Home Talk 1408543169.63

On 8/20/2014 Just Plain Crazy said: On 8/20/2014 mallemo said: On 8/20/2014 Just Plain Crazy said: Saw some really nice things on the sneak peak. Love the scenes with the candle behind them, the snowman and the one with the cardinal are cool. Also the GB trains and love the GB houses this year but NONE of the houses will be coming to my home this year. Thanks again mallemo. I am anxious for both of Valeries shows and I will be home all day Friday so shouldn't miss either of them. JPC Hey JPC! Those lights are actually plug in too I think so that's a battery saver for a change! I hope to watc... Continue Reading

In For the Home Talk 1408543084.457

On 8/20/2014 Just Plain Crazy said: On 8/20/2014 MTH said: Thanks for the heads up. I really want to see the actual presentation but I think I'm gonna place an order ahead of time in case they go fast. I really like both the snowman and the santa but I want to see how much "glitter" is on them. It looks like a pretty large piece so I'm sure it will look great on my mantle. I hope everyone gives some feedback on their thoughts on this piece. HI MTH, I too would like to see the presentation of the scene under glass before ordering and did call CS to see what dates the Xmas return policy was ... Continue Reading

Page 1 of 788
1 2 3 4 ...788Next