TSV(R) Preview
131 Members and 15049 Guests Online

Linda129's Activity

Re: Shocked by how much I'm loving Lemon Custard... who knew?!?

In philosophy 1413589769.103

Is this another exclusive to the Q? I have not seen it on the Philosophy site or Nordstrom. Continue Reading

Re: Holiday Product Review - My take on NORDSTROM sets :)

In philosophy 1413172294.587

I smelled at The Tacoma Mall Nordstrom yesterday. Agree the Piink Marshmallow was disappointing. Funky smell and all the SA's agreed. Was not thrilled with Celebrate Grace. I was more interested in the body butter but never mind after smelling the perfume. Really like the White Ginger (I think that is the name?) Fresh and light. I will get this. SA made sure to tell me they price match with the Philosophy.com promotions. Continue Reading

Re: Philosophy friends and family sale?

In philosophy 1413142159.61

They will have more promotions. Especially with Christmas coming. I was in Nordstrom yesterday and the SA told me they always match the Philosophy.com discounts. Continue Reading

Re: New Favorite Baby Grace

In philosophy 1412807390.847

Love Baby Grace but stopped buying it when it became available only thru the Q. I don't always want 32 ounces of something even when I like it and the shipping charges stop me from buying the regular sizes. I called Philosophy today with a couple of questions and I did ask whoever I talked to about Baby Grace only being available at the Q. She said that was the agreement with QVC and nothing in the near future about changing that agreement. Continue Reading

Re: Marie Osmond

In Beauty Banter 1411756040.35

Saw Donny and Marie in Vegas last year. Great show and Marie looked beautiful. I am sure she uses Botox and fillers but at least she isn't in Cher territory yet. Continue Reading

Re: o/t Living in a community with HOA's??

In Beauty Banter 1411619824.123

Thank you for all the input. It has been enlightening. I had my husband read this thread. I think we need to try and avoid an HOA. I would rather put up with someone's weeds or weird colored door than have someone tell me what decorations I can put up on my own home or fine me for leaving garbage cans out at the curb. I also don't like the idea of the rules changing after you buy. Continue Reading

In Beauty Banter 1411512314.083

Again thanks. Many of you mention HOA's as a way to maintain property value so I am curious if the housing values have held in your community? Continue Reading

In Beauty Banter 1411505279.363

Thanks for the feedback. We are looking at houses on 1/2 acre to an acre lots. Some new - some not. Most of the HOA communities we have looked at do not have clubhouses or a common pool. Just landscaping. We are trying to avoid the all houses look the same ones. Husband has plenty of experience working with legal agreements and we would also have an attorney check over. Have had real estate agents tell us how "low-Key' and "no big deal" the HOA's are in the areas we have looked at homes. All it takes is one looney, bored, nosey neighbor to throw that out the window. Continue Reading

Re: My GD's Friend Sierra is Missing, please help

In Beauty Banter 1411501875.263

shoekitty - sorry about the health issues. Also thanks for keeping this thread updated. So sad this thing has dragged on and on for Sierra's family with no end in sight. Still do not have their daughter's body to bury. I just don't know how her family is able to get through each day. Just depressing. Continue Reading

o/t Living in a community with HOA's??

Last Reply by Tyak 1412004188.007 | Started by Linda129 in Beauty Banter

Hubby is planning on retiring in a couple of years and we plan to move back to our hometown. Have started looking at houses on our trips back there and have discovered so many homes we may be interested in are in HOA areas. Some have a small fee but others are $100 a month or more, and they are not gated communities or on golf courses. Not sure what you get for that. Not excited about having to get permission for every plant I want to plant in the front yard or needing to get the outside paint color approved. However, getting the right house in the right area may overrule are not wanting... Continue Reading

Page 1 of 105
1 2 3 4 ...105Next