126 Members and 20305 Guests Online

Linda129's Activity

Re: Good Morning Sunshine???

In philosophy 1429941109.363

I got them today. Am unimpressed. Smell is rather bland. I would not have purchased had I been able to smell before buying. The Kiehl's grapefruit body products are so much better. Oh well. There is always something in my Philosophy stash that I can't wait to use up because I don't really like it. HA. Continue Reading

Re: Good Morning Sunshine???

In philosophy 1429599656.037

Thanks for the input. I thought about canceling but shockingly QVC already had shipped. They usually aren't that fast. The Grapefruit Creme de Corp body lotion I mentioned is a Kiehl's product. Continue Reading

Good Morning Sunshine???

Last Reply by Linda129 1429941108.85 | Started by Linda129 in philosophy

I have no idea why I caved and bought this during the easy pay thingy yesterday. I do not need another set of Philosophy bath products. I was swayed by the grapefruit description of the smell. Anyone have this? What does it really smell like? I have the Kiehl's grapefruit shower cleanser and the limited edition of the Creme de Corp whipped body butter in grapefruit. It is lovely. Continue Reading

Re: Getting Sick and Tired of Hosts NOT wearing QVC clothing

In Fashion Talk 1428900854.477

In active wear dept at Nordstrom, the SA's wear stuff from that dept. (I buy a lot of Zella). Also notice the SA's at Ann taylor wear store clothing. Not sure if it is a requirement but I did purchase a dress because I saw it on the SA. Would never have picked it off the rack to try it on but I did because it was so cute on the SA. I never buy clothes from the Q but I agree with posters who say it is a great marketing tool. Continue Reading

Re: Laura Geller TSV-Thoughts? Opinions?

In Beauty Banter 1428604657.253

Kind of bland looking. I do not use the BnB so I have to like the blush and eyeshadow to buy the TSV. I am in the market for pink blush but that one looks way to pale. Continue Reading

Re: Root Lift Spray Recommedations??

In Beauty Banter 1428561030.54

I found the Suave root lift at Rite Aid. I think you buy it online at Walmart.com. Not sure it works for me. I was trying to find a more inexpensive product but I will have to stick with the Blow Pro or Aveda. Continue Reading

Re: Before blowdrying, what volumizing product do you apply to your towel-dried short hair?

In Beauty Banter 1426465775.57

I need to try the Sauve and the Paul Mitchell ones. I have a list of products that DON"T work. Just bought and returned a can of AG Bigwigg volumizer which was awful. I do like the Aveda volumizing tonic but it is expensive for the amount you get. Have Blow Pro mousse which works OK. Continue Reading

Re: Anyone had their color IQ done at Sephora?

In Beauty Banter 1426464882.997

Had it done a year or two ago at the Las Vegas store by the Venetian. I got some samples from the list to try and when I got home, I got a few more samples. I never buy foundation without getting a sample and trying it out. Ended up with getting two Lancome foundations which I still use and like. Agree that the SA's for Sephora are hit and miss. The one the tested me knew what he was doing. Continue Reading

Re: Looking For Recommendations Re Temporary Cover up of Grey Roots

In Beauty Banter 1426215666.46

On 3/12/2015 shoekitty said: On 3/12/2015 ophelia299 said: I second the Rita Hazan spray. I get major gray roots and I can do a few quick sprays and be good to go. I have seen this product, and have read recommendations. I have a concern. Does this spray go all over? Is it easy to get it on just the outgrowth? I have white roots, and red outgrowth, LOL! ETA I meant does it go all over, as in miss the root area and get all over the place/ It seems to go where you direct it. It's all about your aim. HA Continue Reading

Page 1 of 108
1 2 3 4 ...108Next