Labor Day Weekend Clearance
154 Members and 11193 Guests Online

Linda129's Activity

Re: Can we talk HOT FLASHES? These are new to me :(

In Beauty Banter 1408774810.923

How much vitamin D do you take? Vitamin D helped stop them for me for about a year and then they did come back. They were not too bad - had them mostly in late in the evening when I was tired. I rarely have one now but I still do get very hot and sweaty while sleeping. Continue Reading

Re: what do you do if your mate doesn't like/want you to wear makeup?

In Beauty Banter 1408236006.267

On 8/16/2014 Persephonel said: On 8/16/2014 Campion said: What a conundrum?! 1. Does he not want you to wear makeup because he has some phobia about it? 2. Is it because he has a personal, religious, or moral view? 3. Does he not like obvious, strong makeup, you know, fashion makeup? Prefers the natural look? Because if it's Number 3, that's pretty common. Many men don't like sticky lip gloss, spider eyelashes and wild eyeshadow. They like that Sandra Bullock girl-next-door-look that you know takes a half an hour and some skill to achieve! If THAT is the case, then you can copy good natural m... Continue Reading

Re: Question about Philosophy Website - Offers?

In philosophy 1408233355.657

I got an offer today - 10% off $50 - 20% off $75 or 30% off $100. Use sunshine. Continue Reading

Re: Sort O/T - Fitbit Rash

In Beauty Banter 1408042182.507

Fitbit has offered me a refund or a credit of which I will take a refund. They did tell me to stop wearing the Flex which of course I have already done. I ordered the Misfit Shine because I like wearing the wrist band tracker. They were offering a 20% off code. Continue Reading

In Beauty Banter 1407973722.07

Thanks sidsmom. Interesting C-Net ranked the Jawbone UP as excellent but I read through the reviews and they were not good. I am leaning toward the Misfit Shine. Continue Reading

Re: what do you do if your mate doesn't like/want you to wear makeup?

In Beauty Banter 1407973168.027

My first response is the guy is controlling yet the OP said he was a great guy. So to the OP - if you want feedback that is helpful, maybe you should expand on the situation. Continue Reading

In Beauty Banter 1407970896.447

No. But I will. Thanks. Continue Reading

Sort O/T - Fitbit Rash

Last Reply by Linda129 1408042182.523 | Started by Linda129 in Beauty Banter

I originally had a Fitbit Force and got a rash from it. They actually sent out an email on that one. I did get send my Force back and got a refund. Bought the Flex about four months ago and now having the same issue. A rash in the shape of the tracker on top of my wrist and a rash on the bottom of my wrist where the band links. I really liked the product for tracking steps. Any suggestions for another brand that would be worn on the wrist? I already ruled out the Nike one. Looked into it before I bought the Flex. Thanks. So frustrating. Continue Reading

Re: Has anyone made purchases from Nordstrom Anniversary Sale?

In Beauty Banter 1406341943.15

winamac - The Nikes are really cute and lightweight. Not sure I am keeping because of how they fit. I ordered up a size as was recommended and they were too big. Had to call Nordstrom's because the size I needed is now out of stock but they found a pair. I got them yesterday and they fit tight. Not in length which is perfect. Not sure if they will stretch out or not but I would not call them comfortable. Continue Reading

Re: Has anyone made purchases from Nordstrom Anniversary Sale?

In Beauty Banter 1406266586.297

Lots of Zella, Nike 5.0 in hot pink, and a few beauty products. Continue Reading

Page 1 of 104
1 2 3 4 ...104Next