Give Gorgeous
25 Members and 11415 Guests Online

Linda129's Activity

Re: Sephora VIB Rouge Discount

In Beauty Banter 1414649995.363

Nordstrom will price match plus I like their reward program better than Sephora's. Continue Reading

Re: Help! How do you clean your hardwood floors?

In For the Home Talk 1414648017.387

Have cherry hardwood and the installers told us to use water or water and vinegar. I use a microfiber pad mop. Have two goldens who track in mud, etc and do the floor a couple of times a week. Also use the central vac and a rubber broom almost daily. Continue Reading

In Beauty Banter 1414631114.933

I don't mind hanging on to the VIB status to get the measly couple of discounts each year. Wouldn't do the rouge. Seems like you don't get all that many benefits for the bucks you spend. Continue Reading

In Beauty Banter 1414560087.62

I am not rouge - Just a plain ole VIB and I got the cards today. One for the onetime use (for a friend) and the other a multiple use. 20% off Nov 6-10. Also mentioned tote, sneak peak at holiday stuff and gift packaging. I didn't see anything about the private shopping party so maybe that is just for rouge. Continue Reading

Re: Shocked by how much I'm loving Lemon Custard... who knew?!?

In philosophy 1414303566.67

The three piece set is available. A259945 Continue Reading

Re: Shocked by how much I'm loving Lemon Custard... who knew?!?

In philosophy 1413589769.103

Is this another exclusive to the Q? I have not seen it on the Philosophy site or Nordstrom. Continue Reading

Re: Holiday Product Review - My take on NORDSTROM sets :)

In philosophy 1413172294.587

I smelled at The Tacoma Mall Nordstrom yesterday. Agree the Piink Marshmallow was disappointing. Funky smell and all the SA's agreed. Was not thrilled with Celebrate Grace. I was more interested in the body butter but never mind after smelling the perfume. Really like the White Ginger (I think that is the name?) Fresh and light. I will get this. SA made sure to tell me they price match with the Philosophy.com promotions. Continue Reading

Re: Philosophy friends and family sale?

In philosophy 1413142159.61

They will have more promotions. Especially with Christmas coming. I was in Nordstrom yesterday and the SA told me they always match the Philosophy.com discounts. Continue Reading

Re: New Favorite Baby Grace

In philosophy 1412807390.847

Love Baby Grace but stopped buying it when it became available only thru the Q. I don't always want 32 ounces of something even when I like it and the shipping charges stop me from buying the regular sizes. I called Philosophy today with a couple of questions and I did ask whoever I talked to about Baby Grace only being available at the Q. She said that was the agreement with QVC and nothing in the near future about changing that agreement. Continue Reading

Re: Marie Osmond

In Beauty Banter 1411756040.35

Saw Donny and Marie in Vegas last year. Great show and Marie looked beautiful. I am sure she uses Botox and fillers but at least she isn't in Cher territory yet. Continue Reading

Page 1 of 105
1 2 3 4 ...105Next