Just-Reduced Clearance
68 Members and 15178 Guests Online

Linda129's Activity

Re: Has anyone made purchases from Nordstrom Anniversary Sale?

In Beauty Banter 1406341943.15

winamac - The Nikes are really cute and lightweight. Not sure I am keeping because of how they fit. I ordered up a size as was recommended and they were too big. Had to call Nordstrom's because the size I needed is now out of stock but they found a pair. I got them yesterday and they fit tight. Not in length which is perfect. Not sure if they will stretch out or not but I would not call them comfortable. Continue Reading

Re: Has anyone made purchases from Nordstrom Anniversary Sale?

In Beauty Banter 1406266586.297

Lots of Zella, Nike 5.0 in hot pink, and a few beauty products. Continue Reading

Shear Splendor??

Last Reply by wonderfulworld 1406299986.757 | Started by Linda129 in Beauty Banter

Anyone use the shampoo and conditioner together? Pros? Cons? Thanks. Continue Reading

Re: Hope in a Jar Body Lotion?

In philosophy 1405282481.053

Thanks for the info. I went ahead and ordered the TSV. I can use the Hope in Jar moisturizer on the nights I use my retinol. Continue Reading

Re: Philosophy Love

In philosophy 1405105063.83

The shipping charges always stop me from buying. I just wait now for the Philosophy.com sales. They have them all the time. Continue Reading

Re: Baby Grace?

In philosophy 1405104766.783

I love Baby Grace but stopped using it when it became exclusive to the Q. I don't want to buy 32 ounce sizes of it. I am so over giant containers of product even when I like the product. 24 ounce is as large as I want to go. Continue Reading

Hope in a Jar Body Lotion?

Last Reply by mtnbikegirl 1405990763.867 | Started by Linda129 in philosophy

Any comments or reviews on this? Heavy? Light? How does it smell? Worth the price? I have used Keihl's Creme de Corps and I have just never loved it. Never felt the price was justified. I do love Creme de Corps Soy Milk and Honey Body Butter. I also always have the Pure Grace Body Lotion of hand. I was looking for something to replace my Creme de Corps I finally used up. Continue Reading

Re: Aveda fans - what are your fave products?

In Beauty Banter 1405103670.097

The volumizing tonic is a great root lifter. I have tried many brands and this one works. Continue Reading

Re: O/T Scrapbooking Supplies ?????

In Beauty Banter 1404934966.54

Thanks violann. I forgot about Joann's. Continue Reading

Re: O/T Scrapbooking Supplies ?????

In Beauty Banter 1404881386.867

Thanks for the replies. I saw the scrapbooking section but didn't look like it got a lot of action. LOL. I googled Scrapbook supplies for where my mom lives and all that popped was Michael's and Hobby Lobby. The local stores that only carried Scrapbooking supplies are out of business. I know HSN carries supplies but I was thinking she would like to go look in person. Continue Reading

Page 1 of 103
1 2 3 4 ...103Next