Better Than Black Friday
9 Members and 15460 Guests Online

catlvr's Activity

Re: Need help with window treatment

In For the Home Talk 1415327613.363

Ok my Calico curtains and sheers have been installed. They are gorgeous. The sheers provide sufficient privacy. We face east with an amazing view but are up against a slightly busy street. I will tell you that this one set of windows cost $3000. And that is not to brag but people always wonder what this costs. I have done other windows in this house with World Market curtains and Pottery Barn stuff but my master bedroom sort of organically morphed into this beautiful neutral space that these curtains are perfect for. Continue Reading

Re: Just got my philosophy tsv

In Beauty Banter 1415311693.307

I'm going to layer up with this TSV. I'm sitting here smelling it and my tummy is calming down. Continue Reading

In For the Home Talk 1415310703.54

Ok he's here. I'm not going in there until he is done. The curtains and the sheers look gorgeous draped over my bed.....this is very exciting..... Continue Reading

Just got my philosophy tsv

Last Reply by catlvr 1415311692.927 | Started by catlvr in Beauty Banter

I haven't had amazing grace in ages and the other day I sprayed it at Dillard's and lo and behold they have a special. I had forgotten how much I love ag. I am not feeling great lately but this is one of those scents that is comforting and a bit energizing all at once. Continue Reading

In For the Home Talk 1415306077.413

This is a really timely thread for me. DH and I and the three cats moved into a new house at the end of September - new construction and I am sitting here right now waiting for the installer to come install my curtains. I don't like blinds or plantation shutters. The dust drives me nuts. In our master we have one giant window with a normal window on either side. I went to Calico Corners and they made the curtains. I'm getting a double rod with sheers and drapes. I'll report in later how it looks. Continue Reading

Re: Judith's New Watch

In Judith Ripka 1413422323.923

I got this watch today in the tan color. Gorgeous! The leather band is stunning and the numbers are big and bold. I love the berge face. She is the bomb when it comes to watches. Continue Reading

I just got a wait list order I forgot all abouy

Last Reply by LisaB 1411676181.81 | Started by catlvr in Jewelry Talk

J296309- it is stunning. The topaz pavee is to die for. Very clean blue-y turquoise. Looks like a million bucks! Continue Reading

Re: What was the first piece of jewelry you bought from Joan?

In Fashion Talk 1409884810.197

It must have been one of her egg necklaces. Still have them. Might have been the doll house necklace. I will really miss Joan. Continue Reading

Re: Electric toothbrush

In Health & Fitness 1407376863.647

I have a Philips Sonic Care too. I love it so much that it goes on trips with me. A charge easily lasts a week and it does a great job. Got mine at Costco. Continue Reading

Re: YBF eyebrow pencil

In Beauty Banter 1407376609.513

It's the best eyebrow pencil ever. I've been using it for at least ten years. Continue Reading

Page 1 of 447
1 2 3 4 ...447Next