Just-Reduced Clearance
116 Members and 16220 Guests Online

Erika - QVC Social's Activity

Re: United We Stand - Flag Cake Recipe

In Kitchen & Food Talk, Recipe Swap, Hosts & Personalities 1410533959.66

On 9/11/2014 Thechief said: Mary Beth sounds great but how much sugar? No sugar listed in ingredients. We apologize for the mistake. Mary Beth's recipe should read 1/3 cup sugar. Thank you! Continue Reading

Re: Celebrating Labor Day with Americana Dessert

In Kitchen & Food Talk, The Q We Love, Hosts & Personalities 1409333152.833

On 8/27/2014 Blodge said: Looks delicious. However how much cream cheese do you mix with the cool whip? Oops! Thank you very much for letting me know. You are very kind and I think it's l fixed now. Thank you and blessings to you and yours! Mary Beth Roe Continue Reading

Re: Leah’s Summer Beauty Tips

In Beauty Banter, Fashion Talk, Hosts & Personalities 1405112254.86

On 7/4/2014 Desi said: Great tips and you look beautiful - but the ex. teacher in me is itching to say the word is "soar". Sorry, couldn't help myself. Blame spell-check. Thank you for the second set of eyes, Desi! You are very kind and absolutely correct. I must have made the mistake when proofreading. Thanks for letting me know; I did update Leah's blog. : ) Thank you for being a part of our QVC family. Sincerely, Erika QVC Community Continue Reading

Re: Mary Beth's Menu - Eclair Dessert

In Kitchen & Food Talk, Recipe Swap, Hosts & Personalities 1403427933.16

On 6/21/2014 typical shopper said: LOOKS YUMMY will try this... THANKS.. (LEFT OUT GRAHAM CRACKERS IN THE INGREDIENT LIST) GLAD I READ ENTIRE BLOG BEFORE GOING TO THE STORE Dear typical shopper, Thank you for bringing the accidental omission to our attention. I updated the recipe to include graham crackers for Mary Beth. Thank you again and enjoy! Sincerely, Erika / QVC Community Continue Reading

Re: Bacon-Deviled Eggs

In Kitchen & Food Talk, Recipe Swap, Hosts & Personalities 1401383161.433

On 5/26/2014 butterone said: Hi Leah I love the stripe tunic you have on, is it available on qvc. Thank you! That top was not a qvc item, but we do have something similar from Denim & Co in coral. Take a look here: http://qvc.co/DCstriped I hope that helps you a bit. : ) Leah Continue Reading

Re: Mary Beth's Menu - Mother's Day Edition

In Kitchen & Food Talk, Recipe Swap, Hosts & Personalities 1399816038.787

On 5/11/2014 pattyssister said: The recipe doesn't match the pictures, and I'd really like to make this!..... The pictures show beating the egg whites until soft peaks form and then folding them into the pudding. (I think) Please clarify recipe. Thanks! I apologize for the omission. The recipe is now updated. Thank you for letting me know. Counting our blessings, Mary Beth Continue Reading

Re: Mary Beth's Menu - Mother's Day Edition

In Kitchen & Food Talk, Recipe Swap, Hosts & Personalities 1399816012.123

On 5/11/2014 CiaoLady said: Mary Beth, There seems to be something missing.....are you adding whipped egg whites into the pudding at some point>>> Thanks. I apologize for the omission. The recipe is now updated. Thank you for letting me know. Counting our blessings, Mary Beth Continue Reading

Re: Taco Tuesday Thanks To Tara of Temp-tations

In Recipe Swap, Temp-tations, Hosts & Personalities 1392830144.98

On 2/18/2014 pepperina said: What is the item number for this particular taco bite pan? Hi pepperina, The item number is K37849. I hope that helps you. Erika / QVC Community Continue Reading

Re: Four more weeks?

In Fashion Talk, Liz Claiborne New York, Hosts & Personalities 1392761877.817

On 2/13/2014 maryjanevan said: Hello Linda! I watched the show yesterday morning. I loved the necklace you were wearing with the dress. Is it a QVC product? It was stunning on you!! Thank you, maryjanevan Hi maryjanevan and thank you for joining our show on Wednesdays. The lovely necklace is by Joan Rivers, but I am not sure if it is still available. It is one of my fav.....pieces...see you soon. Linda Linda Continue Reading

Re: Mary Beth's Menu - A Sweetheart Of A Meal

In Kitchen & Food Talk, Hosts & Personalities, Among Friends 1392310297.837

On 2/10/2014 k9beautician said: Just making sure there is no typo, bake for 2 1/2 hrs. total? Yes, two and a half hours is correct. Thank you! Sincerely, Erika / QVC Community Continue Reading

Page 1 of 12
1 2 3 4 ...12Next