Meant for Mom
77 Members and 15333 Guests Online

Erika - QVC Social's Activity

Re: Taco Tuesday Thanks To Tara of Temp-tations

In Recipe Swap, Temp-tations, Hosts & Personalities 1392830144.98

On 2/18/2014 pepperina said: What is the item number for this particular taco bite pan? Hi pepperina, The item number is K37849. I hope that helps you. Erika / QVC Community Continue Reading

Re: Four more weeks?

In Fashion Talk, Liz Claiborne New York, Hosts & Personalities 1392761877.817

On 2/13/2014 maryjanevan said: Hello Linda! I watched the show yesterday morning. I loved the necklace you were wearing with the dress. Is it a QVC product? It was stunning on you!! Thank you, maryjanevan Hi maryjanevan and thank you for joining our show on Wednesdays. The lovely necklace is by Joan Rivers, but I am not sure if it is still available. It is one of my fav.....pieces...see you soon. Linda Linda Continue Reading

Re: Mary Beth's Menu - A Sweetheart Of A Meal

In Kitchen & Food Talk, Hosts & Personalities, Among Friends 1392310297.837

On 2/10/2014 k9beautician said: Just making sure there is no typo, bake for 2 1/2 hrs. total? Yes, two and a half hours is correct. Thank you! Sincerely, Erika / QVC Community Continue Reading

Re: Scarf Tying 101 - What's Your Favorite Technique?

In Fashion Talk, Hosts & Personalities, All About Accessories 1392050571.907

On 2/9/2014 MissD said: Leah, I was also looking for your white shirt. Please share the item number. Thank you! Hello MissD, The blouse Leah was wearing is not one of QVC's. We do; however, have something similar, item number, A214116. I hope that helps a bit. Regards, Erika / QVC Community Continue Reading

Re: Scarf Tying 101 - What's Your Favorite Technique?

In Fashion Talk, Hosts & Personalities, All About Accessories 1392050546.817

On 2/8/2014 piepants said: Leah, please tell us the item # for the great white shirt you had on for AM style! It has pockets and is nice and long. Can't seem to find it on my own. Thank you! Love your show Hello piepants, The blouse Leah was wearing is not one of QVC's. We do; however, have something similar, item number, A214116. I hope that helps a bit. Regards, Erika / QVC Community Continue Reading

Re: Welcome to My "Workshop"

In Kitchen & Food Talk, Temp-tations, Hosts & Personalities 1390833139.733

On 1/26/2014 Norriesgirls said: Is that Doris Roberts from Everybody Loves Raymond fame with you on the Q? Interesting. Thanks for sharing. Love you kitchen. Yes! That is the one and only, Doris Roberts, "Marie" from Everybody Love Raymond. She was incredibly nice and gracious. Sincerely, Erika / QVC Community Continue Reading

Re: Mary Beth's Menu - Tuna Noodle Casserole

In Kitchen & Food Talk, Recipe Swap, Hosts & Personalities 1389538264.61

On 1/12/2014 sue-p said: There is an error in this recipe. The photos clearly show in 2 places that there is sour cream in the recipe but sour cream is not included in the list of ingredients. Please let us know how much to use. Thank you. Thank you for making us aware of the error. It has since been corrected: 12 ounces of sour cream 1 teaspoon garlic powder Thank you again for bringing this to our attention. Sincerely, Erika / QVC Community Continue Reading

Re: Mary Beth's Menu - Beef Stew

In Kitchen & Food Talk, Recipe Swap, Hosts & Personalities 1389019888.66

On 1/5/2014 qvcisthebest said: Mary Beth ~ thanks for this recipe. I'm wondering too....do you brown the stew meat first?! Mary Beth Roe responded with the following: "I do not brown the meat first. This is one of the easiest recipes ever. I hope you enjoy it. Blessings, MB!" I hope this helps you! Erika / QVC Community Continue Reading

Re: Mary Beth's Menu - Beef Stew

In Kitchen & Food Talk, Recipe Swap, Hosts & Personalities 1389019773.683

On 1/5/2014 MomtoEM said: This sounds yummy. Do you brown the meat first? Mary Beth Roe responded with the following: "I do not brown the meat first. This is one of the easiest recipes ever. I hope you enjoy it. Blessings, MB!" I hope this helps you! Erika / QVC Community Continue Reading

Re: My QVC Instagram Takeover!

In Isaac Mizrahi Live!, Hosts & Personalities, All About Accessories 1360179444.863

On 2/6/2013 debrap52 said: Shawn, You an Isaac M. get on so well, you two have such wonderful chemistry, had you considered wearing something of his as your wedding dress? Just curious, have a fun safe wedding and please post lots of pictures, I know you have probably said it many times, but where in Michigan are you from ? I was born in Mount Clemens, lived in Highland Park, Westland, Novi, Southfield, Redford Twp. Livonia and finally settled in Northville, with my current and last husband. Best wishes to you and your Joe, Debra P. Hi Debra, Shawn was born in Royal Oak, Michigan and was... Continue Reading

Page 1 of 11
1 2 3 4 ...11Next