TSV(R) Preview
62 Members and 11413 Guests Online

DiamondGirly's Activity

Re: BJs and Costco

In Kitchen & Food Talk 1413680023.637

Costco will refund part of your membership, if you're not completely satisfied; you don't have to keep it until it expires.... We only have Costco close to us, but we love it! I have noticed the book section has shrunk - hoping it gets bigger again, but maybe other items are more worth the space to them? Our Costco has wonderful customer service and the people are very accommodating and friendly! I've NEVER had a bad experience there! Did you know that in many states, a person doesn't need a membership at Costco to purchase prescriptions or alcohol? (government controlled...) I didn't know t... Continue Reading

Re: David, it's $289, at least pronounce the name correctly!

In Kitchen & Food Talk 1413546494.113

Has anyone ever heard the hosts call GOLD, GODE? Not sure why that bugs me sometimes lol...just a little distraction. Several do it, maybe it's a regional thing? Actually, any word ending in OLD...they say ODE.... I'm not being negative...I can live with it...ha! Just wondered if anyone else has heard it? Continue Reading

Re: Another product bites the dust

In Kitchen & Food Talk 1413544639.073

On 10/17/2014 Remee said: YUK, it should bite the dust! Instant tea in a jar...how gross. Do you have a good suggestion to substitute for decaf tea? the powders can be great to make ICED tea with. Have you tried it? Instant COFFEE has been going strong for yearssssssss....so not sure why this sounds so foreign to you.. Continue Reading

In Kitchen & Food Talk 1413543843.397

Also, I'm not sure if you're interested in a different TYPE of tea.... I get this one at Costco - a 2 pack for a great price...love the Sweet-and-Spicy-Caffeine-Free. I've only made it hot, not cold... I have a stock pile, in fear it will get discontinued. I usually sweeten my tea, but this one doesn't need it. So spicy and good: http://shop.goodearth.com/Sweet-and-Spicy-Caffeine-Free/p/GET-301356N&c=GoodEarth@AllTeas Good luck!! Continue Reading

In Kitchen & Food Talk 1413543685.837

I hate when something I really like is discontinued!! I'm not sure if you've tried calling Nestea to ask them if they have it, still? I found this message on their site: NESTEA is available in all major grocery, convenience and drug stores. However, as of January 2013, the way the product is being distributed to retailers has changed. As a result, NESTEA may be temporarily unavailable in some areas. If you are having difficulty locating NESTEA, please call (866) 794-0607 and one of our customer service representatives can assist you. Continue Reading

Re: Trade In

In Dooney & Bourke 1412599303.673

Here's the info from Dooney & Bourke for trading in: Dooney & Bourke does offer a trade in program. We will offer you half the current retail price on the item that you send in to apply towards a new item of equal or greater value. Please ship your item back to us via ups or insured mail along with your name, address, daytime phone number and the reason for the return. Once we receive it within 7-10 days you will receive a card in the mail with your options on it. Give us a call and place your new order with us. Please note that some new collections may be excluded from the progr... Continue Reading

Re: Date Bars

In Recipe Swap 1412508581.017

On 10/4/2014 bamberkat said: On 10/4/2014 DiamondGirly said: On 10/4/2014 bamberkat said: On 4/29/2014 DiamondGirly said: Here's a recipe for Date Bars that my Mother made while I was growing up. They are probably her very favorite! I was looking at this thread and could not believe that this recipe was right in front of me! Back in the 1950's I would visit my father's California relatives every summer and a brown paper bag of these date bars, called Chinese Chews by my great-aunts, was always given to us to eat 'on the road'. We used to walk on the beach at Ventura eating them! I never got ... Continue Reading

Re: Date Bars

In Recipe Swap 1412465923.043

On 10/4/2014 bamberkat said: On 4/29/2014 DiamondGirly said: Here's a recipe for Date Bars that my Mother made while I was growing up. They are probably her very favorite! I was looking at this thread and could not believe that this recipe was right in front of me! Back in the 1950's I would visit my father's California relatives every summer and a brown paper bag of these date bars, called Chinese Chews by my great-aunts, was always given to us to eat 'on the road'. We used to walk on the beach at Ventura eating them! I never got the recipe and now I have it - thanks! They are to die for go... Continue Reading

Pumpkin Spice Cheesecake Enchiladas

Last Reply by Poodlepet 1413145725.9 | Started by DiamondGirly in Recipe Swap

I got this recipe from Lovebakesgoodcakes web site - the person who posted it said she'd probably try to figure out a way to keep the tortillas more firm next time - people suggested rolling them and baking/frying first? The photo looks so good! I tried to post it, but it didn't work this time :/ I posted the link to the page below: Pumpkin Spice Cheesecake Enchiladas Yield: 9-12 servings 1 pkg. (8 oz.) cream cheese, softened 1 cup canned pumpkin 1/2 cup sugar 1/2 tsp. pumpkin pie spice 2½ cups Cool Whip, thawed 18-24 Flour tortillas 6 Tbsp. butter, melted 2 tsp. sugar 2 t... Continue Reading

Re: O/T: I am buying a new counter top microwave. Any suggestions?

In Recipe Swap 1411958067.353

On 9/22/2014 Moonlady said: I also have a Sharp and love it. Unlike the poster who's "very satisfied" with hers but is oddly being swayed by "negative reviews," we're sticking with ours. Good thing people aren't influenced by all those negative Keurig reviews. Yikes. In defense of "the poster," many times brands can be very dependable, and you purchase the same brand 5-10 years or more later, and it's a piece of garbage! SO, through the years, brands' dependability change! Certain brands used to be very dependable, but now it's best to ask around and see what others' experiences are....befo... Continue Reading

Page 1 of 225
1 2 3 4 ...225Next