Handbag Clearance
17 Members and 11942 Guests Online

DiamondGirly's Activity

Re: Act of Kindness by a Vitamix employee at Costco

In Kitchen & Food Talk 1397563461.413

That's so beautiful. Thanks for sharing. Jeremy is for sure a model Vitamix employee, and Vitamix should be very proud of him....refreshing to see these random acts of kindness!! Continue Reading

Re: I need a new Mac & Cheese recipe, please -- all you good cooks out there???

In Recipe Swap 1397527019.06

On 4/10/2014 Katey1261 said: On 4/9/2014 happy housewife said: If you buy Muellers elbow macaroni there is a very simple and delicious recipe on the box. I often embellish it with various cheeses or diced up leftover ham or crumbled bacon. i alway sprinkle a slight bit of nutmeg on the top- be careful - a slight bit - too much is overwhelming. I have also added broccoli to the cassarole but I actually prfer my veggies on the side as I don't like them overcooked. Some nice roasted veggies made in the oven at the same time as the mac & ch are always good. happy housewife please share the r... Continue Reading

Re: Id love a easy bread pudding recipe please, Thank you

In Recipe Swap 1396963977.607

I just LOVE this bread pudding! Croissant Bread Pudding -*I made changes to her recipe and halved it - adapted from The Barefoot Contessa Copyright 1999, The Barefoot Contessa Cookbook, All Rights Reserved Serves: 8 to 10 servings Ingredients 6 large whole eggs 2 1/2 cups half-and-half 3/4 cup sugar 1 teaspoon pure vanilla extract 3 croissants, preferably stale (I used *Costco's) 1 cup raisins (I omitted) Directions Preheat the oven to 350 degrees F. In a medium bowl, whisk together the whole eggs, half-and-half, sugar, and vanilla. Set the custard mixture aside. Slice the croissants... Continue Reading

Re: Vitamix , someone tell me why I should buy this item....

In Kitchen & Food Talk 1396768628.967

There are some recipes at these sites (someone posted them here in the past): http://joyofblending.com/vitamix-recipes/ http://blenderlady.com/recipes/ Also, you can do a search over to the left top side and see what others have said in the past. This has been a topic here before... :) Good luck! Continue Reading

Re: Looking for past recipe for pinto beans!

In Recipe Swap 1396506091.737

I found this that Soushi24 posted by searching on the left at the top: http://community.qvc.com/forums/recipe/topic/76512/crock-pot-pinto-beans.aspx Just tasted the finished product and oh, so good. Easy too. Pinto Beans and Rice in a Crock Pot (Or on Stove Top) Recipe #41246 This is one of those good ol' down home meals. Add a pan of cornbread and you've got it made! You can obviously make this spicier by adding more chili powder, cayenne, jalapenos or just pass the Tabasco. Please note that the time shown is an estimate only as there will be a variance of heat from one crockpot to the next.... Continue Reading

Re: Coach bag question.

In All About Handbags 1395832018.093

On 3/23/2014 DogLvr said: I prefer D&B but my friend likes Coach. I was at the outlet stores yesterday. 30% off everything. And some items were already in the 50% off area. So think 50%, then 30% and somehow there was an extra 20% off everything. At the very least 30% then 20% off everything. Truly amazing. No Dust Bags Given. Dooney had mostly 30%-60% off plus an additional 10% off at least 2 styles. I was at the Carmel, CA...Coach outlet on Thursday and also on the prior week in Livermore, CA, and the coupon they handed us was an extra 30% off....then an extra 20% off, after the 30% wa... Continue Reading

Re: Birkis vs. Vionic

In All About Shoes 1395620327.077

On 3/18/2014 Janny1 said: I wrote on another reply a while back regarding this same topic - Buy your Birki's at 6pm, Birkenstock express or even Birkenstock Central Great selection - better prices. Trust me. . . . I see the Vionics & Birkenstocks at 6pm are 38-50% plus off! Thanks for the tip! PS - FREE SHIPPING, too! Continue Reading

Re: please use models to show Orthoheel sandals

In All About Shoes 1395619853.463

Maybe they want people with bad feet/bunions/etc to SEE that they CAN get comfy shoes or sandals? Life isn't always "pretty," dang it! lol What I don't like about models, is sometimes their CLOTHES are too BIG...they have all sizes...can't they give them clothes that fit?? :/ OK..done now! :) Continue Reading

Re: mac & cheese in pressure cooker

In Kitchen & Food Talk 1395619684.73

On 3/23/2014 GoodStuff said: I'm puzzled as to why one would want to cook pasta in a pressure cooker. It cooks in minutes in boiling water in a saucepan. You can add butter, cheese, cream, and seasonings and have stovetop mac & cheese in a jiffy. What's the advantage of using a pressure cooker? Maybe it's just the idea of one-pot cooking? Also, you don't have to watch it as closely, probably? Just thinking lol Continue Reading

Re: Naturalizer "Lennox" pumps

In All About Shoes 1395573836.937

I saw that some of the reviews stated that the sizing ran a bit off...(Famous Footwear Site)...it could just be THEIR feet, but I'm hoping yours work out well! Both black AND taupe are low in price now (19.99 & 20.00) Thanks for sharing! Continue Reading

Page 1 of 209
1 2 3 4 ...209Next