Top-Rated on Easy Pay
22 Members and 9564 Guests Online

DiamondGirly's Activity

Re: Recipe for broccoli slaw or broccoli salad?

In Recipe Swap 1409185702.367

Here's a link to a page... http://community.qvc.com/forums/topic/42862/broccoli-slaw.aspx#848511 Continue Reading

Re: Peach Cobbler Bars

In Recipe Swap 1407306458.613

Wow...your recipe sounds delicious!! Thanks so much for sharing! My Mom loves anything with peaches, so this will be a great one to make for her (She's 86...just yesterday!).. *Also...how much cornstarch does it call for? It says - ? cup cornstarch... **just noticed you put the web site where you got the recipe, and it's 1/3 cup cornstarch! (The photo looks great!) Thanks again! Continue Reading

Re: Paula Deen is gearing up for a serious comeback

In Kitchen & Food Talk 1406540681.29

She will probably be very successful, if all of her supporters sign up! She had LOTS of people backing her (even on here) when it all hit the fan for her! Some people just have a knack for success in business...so time will tell, I'm sure! Continue Reading

Re: Costco Annual Cookbooks

In Kitchen & Food Talk 1406540384.63

You're very welcome! I didn't know about this until a few years ago! It must be their best kept secret? Ha! Closer to Black Friday, I'll "try" to remember to post a reminder! :) Continue Reading

Costco Annual Cookbooks

Last Reply by Katey1261 1406595790.683 | Started by DiamondGirly in Recipe Swap

I'm not sure how many people know that on Black Friday each year, Costco hands out their annual cookbooks to customers FREE, while supplies last. (2013 book has 256 pages!) The recipes incorporate Costco products, but many/most/all can be adapted to use different products, I am sure.... I've never received a hard copy of the cook book, but at their web site, they have it available for people to download. If you are interested, the 2002 thru 2013 annual cookbooks are available for download through this link: http://www.costco.com/costco-connection-online-edition.html *posted on Kitchen & F... Continue Reading

Costco Annual Cookbooks

Last Reply by sue-p 1406575704.14 | Started by DiamondGirly in Kitchen & Food Talk

I'm not sure how many people know that on Black Friday each year, Costco hands out their annual cookbooks to customers FREE, while supplies last. (2013 book has 256 pages!) The recipes incorporate Costco products, but many/most/all can be adapted to use different products, I am sure.... I've never received a hard copy of the cook book, but at their web site, they have it available for people to download. If you are interested, the 2002 thru 2013 annual cookbooks are available for download through this link: http://www.costco.com/costco-connection-online-edition.html I've posted about this bef... Continue Reading

Re: What is going on? I can only see one page....

In Recipe Swap 1406430622.813

This just happened to me, but I realized that the "popular threads" tab at the top was greyed out, and I am usually on "recent threads" tab....so when I clicked on that tab...there were TONS of pages, instead of one. Could this be what happened to you?? Continue Reading

Re: Looking for a lovely dessert for two that can travel...

In Kitchen & Food Talk 1406362437.067

On 7/24/2014 house_cat said: This is the actual text exchange I had with her today. I guess I'm stopping of cupcakes. Hahaha...this is awesome! Thanks for sharing. Taking fruit might infringe on what someone else serves, I think. What if she served fruit salad and you took fruit! YES...so many decadent cupcakes these days - the ones near us are not a bargain, though! :/ lol Have fun!! Continue Reading

Re: Correction to Coconut Scones by JERZ GIRL - doglover3...attention... :)

In Recipe Swap 1406362021.933

On 7/25/2014 Beebee2 said: Thanks, Doglover. I always appreciate when someone catches the errors. I've certainly made my share of them. Hi Beebee2 - you're welcome! I always wonder how many recipes I have that aren't complete...ha! It's nice to see you, by the way!! It was actually me that posted the correction, but doglover3 was nice enough to post the recipe that JERZ GIRL originally posted...doglover3 posts so many great recipes...as do you!! Continue Reading

Correction to Coconut Scones by JERZ GIRL - doglover3...attention... :)

Last Reply by DiamondGirly 1406362021.993 | Started by DiamondGirly in Recipe Swap

Just wanted to share here, since no one commented about my post on the scones thread :) On 7/21/2014 doglover3 said: Coconut Scones POSTED BY JERZ GIRL 1 3/4 cups all-purpose flour 1/2 cup sweetened flaked coconut 1/2 cup rolled oats 3 tablespoons granulated sugar, divided 2 teaspoons baking powder 1/4 teaspoon salt 1/3 cup cold butter, cut into chunks 2 large eggs ***1/2 cup milk*** (edited) 1/4 cup raspberry or cherry jam In a large bowl, mix flour, coconut, oats, 2 tablespoons sugar, baking powder and salt. With your fingers or a pastry blender, rub or cut in butter until mixture for... Continue Reading

Page 1 of 223
1 2 3 4 ...223Next