Resort & Cruise Shop
19 Members and 17638 Guests Online

DiamondGirly's Activity

Re: baking for 2? favorite recipe?

In Recipe Swap 1422511766.43

On 1/28/2015 qvcfreak said: Here's an easy peach cobbler, serves 4 or two servings each 1/2 cup flour 1/2 cup sugar 1/2 cup milk 2 tsp baking powder Mix all together to make a paste and pour into pie dish or 8 X 8 X 2 baking dish drain can of peaches (same size can as corn or green beans) and add peaches to paste mixture dot with 1/2 of butter or margarine Bake at 350 degrees until golden brown (about 45 minutes) serve alone or with a scoop of ice cream Hello - I am saving this recipe! Thanks so much for sharing. May I ask how much butter you use? Maybe I am not understanding... Thanks! Continue Reading

Re: When are poster's on ALL the forums...

In Kitchen & Food Talk 1422509759.577

....................can't we all just get along???!! :/ Continue Reading

Re: Any fans of See's Candies?

In Kitchen & Food Talk 1422476174.393

See's is the best (to me!)!! They are all over California! My cousin visited once from Illinois, and she had never had See's. She was commenting how great Fannie Mae's candy is/was! I told her she needed to try See's, but I couldn't compare to Fannie Mae's, because I had never had it before. After she tried See's, she couldn't believe how much better she liked it. She took some home to family when she left. At about $18-$18.50 per lb., it can get expensive, but once-in-a-while is good! :) I purchase the 2-pk of one-pound gift certificates at Costco. They always have them...it saves about $3 p... Continue Reading

Re: Have You Noticed a Change in a Favorite Food Product?

In Kitchen & Food Talk 1422475673.677

On 1/25/2015 Mindy D said: I do use the real thing, but it goes bad before I finish the piece. My Foodsaver is broken. As soon as I get a new one, I will start using real Parmesan Reggiano, again. If anyone has a different brand of pregrated parmesan they like, I will try that, too. Speaking of cheese, Cheetos doesn't taste like cheese, either, and now the powers that be are leaving the salt out of the salty snacks. I believe you could freeze the unused portion of Parmesan.... :) Continue Reading

Re: paczki time

In Kitchen & Food Talk 1422362669.807

On 1/26/2015 happy housewife said: Does anyone know the date when ash wed is?It should be early. Ash Wednesday is February 18 this year. Continue Reading

Re: Lock & Lock Stains??

In Kitchen & Food Talk 1422124939.663

There is another thread about this from January 2012...and no one had a real CURE for it, except to maybe use the stained pieces for just tomato-based foods, and keep the others in a different place/cabinet.. Others talked about their items getting pits in them, and that's covered below. I found the airplane hint interesting - I may not have thought of that one : Lock n Lock Site had this: Microwave use • Lids should be removed before use in the microwave • Avoid closing lid straight after reheating • Lock & Lock is microwave safe for reheating purposes only &bu... Continue Reading

Re: PUMPKIN POUND CAKE

In Recipe Swap 1422123518.373

On 1/21/2015 RespectLife said: I'm sorry ladies, I hope you don't mind me bumping this up. That silly person that put all the old posts forward caused this to end up on Page 12! I was really hoping Golden Karen would see it and know how much I appreciated this recipe. Thanks, RespectLife!! What is up with all of the recipes from 2011 showing up? It's nice to see them, but I don't want to forget to scroll through and look for more current recipes/posts! GOLDEN KAREN - Thank you for posting this! Continue Reading

Re: Fave Lasagna Recipes? Sauce, too? :)

In Recipe Swap 1422121249.193

USAnn and nbct - thanks so much for sharing your recipes! Continue Reading

Re: FOUND IT! Sketchy instructions, but sounds good.

In Recipe Swap 1422120481.727

StlrFan - this does sound so good! Happy it returned! I probably have it saved on my other computer hard drive, but I copied it again JUST IN CASE! :) cece5231 -Thanks for sharing your review and helping this reappear! :) I was wondering what Dietz & Watson Roast Beef is? Is it a pre-packaged roast? Continue Reading

Re: Crock Pot Honey Pork Roast

In Recipe Swap 1421658709.53

On 11/15/2013 Nightowlz said: Thanks for sharing the recipe. It looks & sounds really yummy. I'm going to try it. I have everything but the pork loin. It's time for another trip to Sam's so I can buy those vacuumed sealed large pork loins so I can cut it up into roasts & chops. Hi Nightowlz - Can you tell I did a Pork Loin search? ha! (Old thread! I was surprised it let me post!) I was wondering if you tried this recipe with the pork loin? I know Lola suggested a different type of pork roast. I have a HUGE pork loin I bought at Costco, so I wondered if it turned out well for you... Th... Continue Reading

Page 1 of 234
1 2 3 4 ...234Next