132 Members and 20426 Guests Online

DiamondGirly's Activity

Re: Premier Protein Drink??

In Kitchen & Food Talk 1429919860.613

On 4/24/2015 ncascade said: Is there artificial sweetener in them? I looked online last night and they have sucralose in them. It says it's the same as Splenda... Aspertame doesn't work for my tummy. Not sure about Sucralose? Continue Reading

Re: Premier Protein Drink??

In Kitchen & Food Talk 1429865639.03

On 4/23/2015 lacey1 said: On 4/23/2015 dex said: Lacy1 you are amazing.I love how you have taken control of your own health.Do you find that it is hard to go out to eat or is there something for you to choose most places? There is a vegetarian restaurant called, 'Aladdin's' that I really like. When I'm invited out to a family/friends event- I am just careful what I eat-but I will have whatever is served. It's just nice to enjoy the company rather than the food. Thanks dex. I was diagnosed with stage 4 breast cancer, 5 years ago. I decided that I would do anything possible to delay the progre... Continue Reading

Re: Looking for a recipe for a Cream of Chicken

In Recipe Swap 1429865290.593

Thank you, Sooner & momtochloe! The original post asked for a recipe similar to Campbell's Cream of Chicken Soup, so I wondered if this is what they were asking for? The casseroles sound great, also!! Continue Reading

Re: Any Good Eggplant Recipes?

In Recipe Swap 1429696609.077

I want to try this Eggplant Parmesan recipe! https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=63PgxriGXrA&feature=youtu.be&t=22 Continue Reading

Re: Looking for a recipe for a Cream of Chicken

In Recipe Swap 1429664949.043

Does anyone have a recipe for Cream of Chicken SOUP to share? ....Not sure if the Creamed Chicken would work to replace the soup in a recipe? Thank you! Continue Reading

Green Monster Smoothie - interesting

Last Reply by Crisso 1429666917.423 | Started by DiamondGirly in Recipe Swap

I just came across this smoothie recipe, so I thought I'd share. I haven't made it, but it sounds pretty good to me! This and some other green smoothies are found here: http://www.blenderbabes.com/category/beverage-recipes/green-smoothies/#.VTbzOpN-7jR Green Monster Smoothie Author: I Run on Nutrition Serves: 2 Ingredients 1/2 - 1 1/2 cups filtered water (depending on how thin or thick you like your smoothies) 1 cup packed spinach 1 cup packed kale, stems removed 1/2 small avocado OR 1/3 large avocado 1 apple 1 cup fresh or frozen pineapple 1/2 mango 1 cup ice Instruct... Continue Reading

Re: Planning a big BBQ gathering

In Recipe Swap 1428914303.303

We have BBQ get-togethers with friends and family on holidays that are during the warm weather. We've noticed that the kids seem to LOVE the creamy lime Jell-O salads with the Cool Whip, Dry Jell-O, pineapple, etc. The kids constantly are at those bowls! It's soo simple to make and not too expensive, and it goes a long way! Just something to think about that's not too time-consuming and easy. For appetizers, we usually have the salami slices that are rolled up with cream cheese inside and a wax pepper - secured with toothpicks; these are the biggest hit and can be prepared ahead of time! Also... Continue Reading

Re: Dooney & Bourke Repairs

In Dooney & Bourke 1428662474.443

I notified them before, because a bag I bought on clearance at Macy's was missing a brass ring and a little leather loop. It wasn't noticeable at first, and I liked the bag so much and got an AWESOME deal on it, so I thought I'd check with their CS, before having to return it. I sent pics via email and explained what happened. They sent me the brass ring and a few of the leather loops for the bag, and they were awesome!! No questions asked. I hope it goes well for you - I'd email a pic to them, if they don't satisfy you by phone...just a thought! Continue Reading

Re: LeCrueset Panod Recipe - Do you have it?

In Kitchen & Food Talk 1428659513.06

AuntJudyQ - You are very welcome!! I will have to check out that recipe... I'm sooo loving my Le Creuset cooking! I made a pot roast in it the other day that's the best I've ever had!! I'm happy you've got the recipe you were looking for! Continue Reading

Re: LeCrueset Panod Recipe - Do you have it?

In Kitchen & Food Talk 1428565989.357

Grasping at straws here ha! Could this be it? http://www.lecreuset.com/mexican-chocolate-bread-pudding-lcr-2165 I see Panettone pudding recipes here? This page has a lot of Le Creuset recipes (their site): http://www.lecreuset.co.uk/Recipe-Landing-Page/#/_!StartRowIndex=-1&Course1=dessert :) Continue Reading

Page 1 of 240
1 2 3 4 ...240Next