Just-Reduced Clearance
11 Members and 15417 Guests Online

DiamondGirly's Activity

Carol's SOUTHWESTERN CHICKEN AND RICE CASSEROLE

Last Reply by snickster 1427639048.89 | Started by DiamondGirly in Recipe Swap

I have made this, and it's so good! I haven't made it in awhile, so when I came across the recipe again, I wondered if any of you would like to have it. Carol1229 posted it a couple? of years ago....and I copied it then. Oh, how I miss her!! Enjoy! SOUTHWESTERN CHICKEN AND RICE CASSEROLE by Carol1229 1 (10.75 oz.) can cream of chicken soup (can use low-sodium, reduced-fat cream of chicken soup) 1 cup water 1 cup thick and chunky salsa (whatever level of heat you like-we love mild salsa) 3/4 cup uncooked long grain white rice 1/2 tsp. onion powder 1 cup frozen whole kernel... Continue Reading

Re: Melt In Your Mouth Chicken

In Recipe Swap 1427635482.393

On 3/25/2015 julies said: I am so bummed out! I made this tonight, and the chicken came out of the oven sitting in a very deep amount of fat. All the flavor was in the fat, too, not in the chicken. I could see the melted cheese floating in it. What did I do wrong? I followed the recipe exactly. I was hoping this could be an easy, last minute dinner for us , but I don't think I would try it again. Hmm...I'm so sorry that you didn't have a good experience with this recipe. It's always worked well for me. I have made it when there were some juices in the bottom of the pan, but there has ALWAYS... Continue Reading

Re: I need a new Mac & Cheese recipe, please -- all you good cooks out there???

In Recipe Swap 1427634723.007

I don't care for grainy macaroni and cheese, so here is the recipe I used.... I didn't have the extra-sharp cheddar cheese, so I just added what I had, instead. I had some Velveeta (I KNOW!!) that I wanted to use up...and I added some Jack cheese (not pepper). This was a pretty good recipe! I love gooey!! PS: I made 1/2 the recipe and it was plenty!! I didn't use the crock pot, either Ooey Gooey Mac and Cheese Ingredients - 1 box elbow macaroni 1lb - 2 cans cheddar cheese soup - 2 12-oz cans evaporated milk - 1 1/4 sticks butter (3/4 cup) - 1 tsp each of salt and pepper - 2 cups e... Continue Reading

Re: Thanks DiamondGirly and MustangLady for the Sammie recipe

In Recipe Swap 1427631568.803

cece - I am happy to re-post them, so others can see what you're making! I'll put a link that has step-by-step photos, too! I'm so happy you're enjoying this recipe!! Thanks for the idea to make them Easter week-end...hmmm...mmm! mustang66lady - You are such a gem!! Thank you for your kind words. Also, thank you for your helpful hint(s) for making these! The nonstick foil and cutting them apart ahead are great suggestions!! It's nice to see you!! I miss some of the people who used to frequent Recipe Swap....I know lives change and priorities change sometimes, though. New people are showing u... Continue Reading

Re: Do ladies living in the warmer climates carry the Croco bags?

In Dooney & Bourke 1427097360.157

PS: I am a California native (North Central), and anything goes where I live!! It makes living here fun, since you don't have to concern yourself with what's high fashion or not! If you come here, any of your handbags will be the envy of many! Ha! :) Continue Reading

Re: Do ladies living in the warmer climates carry the Croco bags?

In Dooney & Bourke 1427097261.843

On 3/20/2015 Texasmouse said: Ok, this just had to be said: there are no crocodiles in the U.S. They're alligators. :) WELL.... Wikipedia says this about the American Crocodile: Distribution: Throughout the Caribbean Basin, including many of the Caribbean islands and South Florida. Within the United States, the American crocodile's distribution is limited to Puerto Rico and the southern half of Florida, though at least two have been found as far north as the Tampa Bay area. Continue Reading

Re: Creases in the coated cotton

In Dooney & Bourke 1427090897.393

On 3/21/2015 cyndy397 said: Well, Tissyanne, I am a very happy lady tonight! My Macy's trip was super productive. I not only got lucky and hit a 20% off sale on Dooney, they had my first color choice...and what a difference in the bag surface! Dooney obviously does not ship their purses flat to department stores. I've learned a valuable lesson--never SETTLE! Thanks, all. I've bought a few Dooney bags at Macy's, and when they bring them out from the back store room, they have always been folded flat. I remember being kind of surprised the first time. If you purchase off the sales floor, of ... Continue Reading

Re: Why Dooney.com bags not in the same colors on QVC????

In All About Handbags 1427082631.38

I joined the Dooney.com email notifications, and I got my last bag there for 25% off! Most times the email says 20%. I believe that Q's benefit is the special colors they get and the easy pay....some just don't want to put that lump sum of money out all at once! I did order from Macy's 20% off sale (even 20% off any of the clearance.) If you purchase 2 of any combo of a handbag/wallet, etc, you get 25% off, but tonight is the last night for that! Continue Reading

Re: Here's a 'what the heck happened' - Re: Baking - Any ideas?

In Kitchen & Food Talk 1427030932.47

On 3/22/2015 ValuSkr said: I didn't know baking soda and powder could be "stale." They're just chemicals after all? YES! They say that the leavening power weakens in time - Continue Reading

Marylander's Creamy Crock Pot Chicken - YUM! Sharing again..

Last Reply by Princesa7 1427054486.67 | Started by DiamondGirly in Recipe Swap

My first year coming to Recipe Swap, this was our fave from here. First of all - If you aren't happy with the idea of creamed soups or cream cheese, you can pass this recipe up and not make negative comments for those of us who make this from time to time. Thank you! :) Marylander posted this in 2009, and I reposted it to thank her December 2010....time flies...wow! Thank you so much, Marylander!! (I also add -about the last hour - small red potatoes cut into fourths, sometimes, instead of making mashed potatoes. - DiamondGirly) Marylander said: This may be one already passed around. I n... Continue Reading

Page 1 of 238
1 2 3 4 ...238Next