Guaranteed Delivery
32 Members and 16802 Guests Online

LKauf's Activity

Re: Share Your Honora Story!

In Jewelry Talk, Honora 1355580189.577

Whenever I wear my Honora Pearls I feel as though it's a special holiday, filled with joy, memories of family gatherings and celebration. They always bring a smile to my face and make me feel special. "Joy to the Pearl " is the PERFECT description for the warmth and glow that comes from within when wearing my Honora pearls!! That's why I wear them just about daily. Thank you so much, Joel, for making this all possible for me! Continue Reading

Re: Global Artisan Crafted Jewelry and Vicenza

In Jewelry Talk 1328614578.063

Hi Peyton, I absolutely LOVE Bhavesh's jewelry from Jaipur, India and recently received his Jaipur diamond pendant from QVC. It's stunning and simply perfect in every way. Is it possible to bring more of his works of art to us at the Q? Thanks again for bring us these true wonders of the world of jewely to us! Lisa K Last edited on 2/7/2012 Last edited on 2/7/2012 Continue Reading

Re: Miranda Blassingale of Citiknits

In Fashion Talk 1275322208.587

I really do miss Miranda and her citiknits and have had to return all of the items I have ordered from the new effortless line. The new line just doesn't cut it for me at all, its too thin, wrinkles easily and the sizing is way off. Plus I MISS Miranda!! Continue Reading

Re: Celebrate Our 12th Anniversary on QVC, August 1st & 2nd!

In Jewelry Talk 1249136448

Hi Joel ! I have been treating myself to your absolutely fabulous pearls for a few years and wanted to thank you so much for bringing us such a wonderful array of colors and options to keep us smiling. I am trying to find where to enter your contest that was mentioned very early this AM....can you help? thanks, my best,LKauf Continue Reading

Page 1 of 1