Spring Fashion Days
148 Members and 16121 Guests Online

Kitty Galore's Activity

Re: Will there be a fresh cream TSV soon ?

In philosophy 1425672483.61

Oh I am really hoping for that April TSV being offered in fresh cream! I love the rollerball and dryer sheet ideas !!!!!! If either of you Facebook, I do not, please pass that along to Dara a Lynn! Continue Reading

Re: A262510 Alegria Leather Slip-on Sandals w/ Strap Detail - Venus

In All About Shoes 1425672327.123

I ordered the Valentina last night n that beautiful Iron Lady shade! What an awesome coloring! Only thing is my foot is narrow and am praying it fits me, after reading the posts I wonder now . Can anyone that maybe has this sandal post your thoughts on this particular style and fit? Continue Reading

Will there be a fresh cream TSV soon ?

Last Reply by scatcat 1425676280.11 | Started by Kitty Galore in philosophy

I need to replenish my fresh cream which is my favorite scent , lasts all day and I just love it! Am hoping for a TSV soon , hoping someone knows if there will be one. Continue Reading

Re: Susan Graver TSV on Thursday

In TSV Talk 1425444468.63

I really don't like it, won't be ordering it. I usually like Susan's clothes, but this one. Continue Reading

Re: Carolyn Gracie

In Fashion Talk 1425444315.283

Love Carolyn! I love her new look also, her hair style looks wonderful on her , she has such a pretty face and wears clothing that really compliments her. Her voice is so wonderful to listen to, she one of sounds like Bonnie Hunt whom I love , she and. Stolen have a similar voice. Very soothing easy sounding voice and yes, great grammar. I love how she talks about her fur babies being a big animal myself. Continue Reading

Re: Jill Bauer's voice and talking speed!

In Jewelry Talk 1425424961.507

On 3/2/2015 Kitlynn said: Jill use to be really cute and she dressed very well. I think she has really changed a lot since she got married and has children. She is old before her time in the way she dresses and her attitude. She does speak in a monotone voice and she acts like she is superior in everything. I am sure she has no idea she comes across this way. I use to really like watching her years ago but now I just don't watch her. It is good though for there to be a variety of host with style and personalities then there is someone for everyone to watch and enjoy presentations. Very well ... Continue Reading

In Jewelry Talk 1425424816.78

On 3/2/2015 StuffyBug said: On 3/2/2015 Kitty Galore said: On 3/2/2015 StuffyBug said: On 3/2/2015 Kitty Galore said: On 3/1/2015 StuffyBug said: On 3/1/2015 Kitty Galore said: Went to submit by mistake. Anyways , she never takes a breath, is nasal a lot f the time and thinks she is just the greatest.....NOT!!! At least not in my book. And have to agree with some of the posters. , she is always thinking she looks young and beautiful , she is plain IMO and does look her age for sure. Always seemed to be a name dropper too. I don't know if she still does that as I try very hard to not watch her... Continue Reading

In Jewelry Talk 1425424709.793

Jill to me has a stern look, I think she is in her 50's which isn't old. She certainly doesn't have what I would call a young looking face, she looks her age. Continue Reading

In Jewelry Talk 1425326842.603

On 3/2/2015 StuffyBug said: On 3/2/2015 Kitty Galore said: On 3/1/2015 StuffyBug said: On 3/1/2015 Kitty Galore said: Went to submit by mistake. Anyways , she never takes a breath, is nasal a lot f the time and thinks she is just the greatest.....NOT!!! At least not in my book. And have to agree with some of the posters. , she is always thinking she looks young and beautiful , she is plain IMO and does look her age for sure. Always seemed to be a name dropper too. I don't know if she still does that as I try very hard to not watch her shows unless I really want to see a particular show and th... Continue Reading

In Jewelry Talk 1425303463.867

On 3/1/2015 StuffyBug said: On 3/1/2015 Kitty Galore said: Went to submit by mistake. Anyways , she never takes a breath, is nasal a lot f the time and thinks she is just the greatest.....NOT!!! At least not in my book. And have to agree with some of the posters. , she is always thinking she looks young and beautiful , she is plain IMO and does look her age for sure. Always seemed to be a name dropper too. I don't know if she still does that as I try very hard to not watch her shows unless I really want to see a particular show and there is no way around it. Then watch on mute, only way I can... Continue Reading

Page 1 of 162
1 2 3 4 ...162Next