Live Spring Style
7 Members and 15155 Guests Online

Kitty Galore's Activity

Re: TSV bangles sizing ?????

In Jewelry Talk 1427412354.067

On 3/25/2015 lulu2 said: My wrist is 5 3/4" and have no problems with these bracelets falling off. It has more to do with the size of your hand. If it is extremely narrow, bracelets fall off. That's probably my problem, I do have a narrow hand, and a 51/2" wrist. So I passed on them. Continue Reading

Stop with the umm.....

Last Reply by skuggles 1427519339.553 | Started by Kitty Galore in Fashion Talk

Ok now I rarely if ever watch Jill as I have stated many times, but wanted to really see the first the item that was on the Joan rivers collection , looking for a lace jacket, so had no choice....throughout the whole presentation it was just umm, umm, umm, and umm. I mean can't she use her vocabulary better. Being a daughter of a teacher I mean really! And now David dingle whom I love, he is great , well now HE is her dear friend! Is there no one (vendor) not her good friend?? She always seemed to say that about every vendor. It's like their all her BFF,s, think not. And dose not impress me. Continue Reading

Bates motel

Last Reply by dancingwoman 1427463105.62 | Started by Kitty Galore in TV Talk

What was it that the girl had in her hand at the end of the episode ? She handed it to Norma while saying Norman's name. I just couldn't make out what was said.... Anyone know? Continue Reading

Re: TSV bangles sizing ?????

In Jewelry Talk 1427314514.18

I think I'm gonna have to pass as there really is not a way to tighten it. I tried with the ones I had and sent back because it just fell right off my hand. I wish they could make them in sizes or with a way to tighten so everyone could wear them...,QVC please take note!! Continue Reading

TSV bangles sizing ?????

Last Reply by Kitty Galore 1427412353.58 | Started by Kitty Galore in Jewelry Talk

I purchased another set from qvc back awhile and they were so large they just fell off . I would like to order these but worried about the sizing. I don't see any info about bringing in to make the bangles smaller, only that they expand to fit. Anyone with a smaller wrist hsve theses already and can give me an idea of fit? Continue Reading

Re: Just Got Back From Olive Garden Restaurant

In Kitchen & Food Talk 1427229569.117

On 3/24/2015 Venezia said: On 3/24/2015 FleurFairy said: Olive Garden is trash. I've heard so many terrible stories about how they store then reheat the breadsticks multiple times before serving, etc etc. I live in a region of Upstate NY that is predominantly Italian so I know what homecooked Italian food tastes like and OG ain't it! I suggest not giving them your patronage and try a local place instead. Ditto! Ditto from me too! Continue Reading

Re: Shawn,s beautiful nail color

In Beauty Banter 1427121080.503

On 3/21/2015 A Walker said: On 3/21/2015 Kitty Galore said: Thanks everyone for the replies. It looks as though it is Tomako pixie dust. So it is a top coat she has on , maybe it is put over the perfect formula. Yes I do think it's over the Perfect Formula because you can use that as a base coat and she said she loves that and even asked the PF gal to work on a gray color too! So that's what I went by. If you check out this video A265778, this shows you the colors she said she has. Then if you look at her FB page (you don't have to belong to FB to do so), scroll down a bit, you see her manicu... Continue Reading

Re: breezies tsv opinions

In TSV Talk 1427120949.493

Just sent one back I bought a couple weeks ago, sent it back today . It fit terribly, I have other breezie bras , but it seems they have changed there materials and sizing more then a bit . Very rough scratchy material and didn't even fit , so sizing IMO has also changed. I will go and buy my bras at a store from now on. Tired of sending things bac that are a disappointment. Continue Reading

In Beauty Banter 1426981302.723

Thanks everyone for the replies. It looks as though it is Tomako pixie dust. So it is a top coat she has on , maybe it is put over the perfect formula. Continue Reading

In Beauty Banter 1426879427.943

Sunnysw, I do think she does wear perfect formula under her color , but this is a glitter champagne shade she has on today.....dying to know what shade and maker!! Continue Reading

Page 1 of 164
1 2 3 4 ...164Next