Better Than Black Friday
132 Members and 15906 Guests Online

Kitty Galore's Activity

Re: Putz houses -- who knew?

In For the Home Talk 1416185937.617

I have many of these houses, been collecting them for years. Mine are by Cody foster and Bethany Lowe. I put them mainly all around the bottom of a tree like a village with bottle brush trees and they are lite. Continue Reading

Re: B&BW Holiday House Luminary

In For the Home Talk 1416185788.067

On 11/14/2014 Luv_My_Beagle said: On 11/14/2014 Kitty Galore said: Just there the other day and bought the luminary that is mercury glass in silver, it is beautiful!!! Lite candles look awesome in it! was going to get the snowflake one till I happened to see this one! I'm not sure I've seen the one you have? It isn't this one is it? Nope that isn't the one. It is pretty large and in snowflake mercury glass. Continue Reading

Re: "As Is" BethlehemLights 6.5' Woodland Pine Tree in CLEAR lights

In For the Home Talk 1416185677.227

Rose hill, I do hoe you are able to pick one up before christmas. I never thought I would ever get one and then their it was ! Check as often as you can and who knows when can just pop in inventory! I didn't need another tree either, but so waned this one., couldn't stop thinking of it so I get it! I'm still hoping to get the ornament set of Lisa,s in sage/ copper, don't if it will ever come back n stock, but check daily! Good luck!! Continue Reading

Re: "As Is" BethlehemLights 6.5' Woodland Pine Tree in CLEAR lights

In For the Home Talk 1416002033.867

I have the as is in the multi . Just put it up yesterday and it looks so beautiful ! Continue Reading

Re: B&BW Holiday House Luminary

In For the Home Talk 1416001844.617

Just there the other day and bought the luminary that is mercury glass in silver, it is beautiful!!! Lite candles look awesome in it! was going to get the snowflake one till I happened to see this one! Continue Reading

Re: Lisa Robertson's ivory and gold nutcrackers.

In For the Home Talk 1415886340.667

Got mine yesterday and their Awesome!!!! Love the coloring, they are clearly cream Imo the gold to me is more of a caramel color which I love! Need to pick a set for a gift! Continue Reading

LR ...wonder if in next decor show

Last Reply by PeterDM 1415939284.863 | Started by Kitty Galore in For the Home Talk

Will she be bringing back some of the items that have just sold out completely ? Would love to get the white poinsettia's , more champagne picks, of course the gold sleigh, kind of doubt that one though, and my giant wish... The ornament set in chocolate/sage/bronze. Maybe closer to that show the following week she'll give some idea of show items. Continue Reading

Re: VPH. Sugared rocking horse versus christmas horse

In For the Home Talk 1415632106.29

On 10/30/2014 mousiegirl said: On 10/30/2014 Kitty Galore said: Anyone Oder and receive it ? Mine is on its way , would love to hear your thoughts on yours. Someone posted on another thread here that is is beautiful. I have the first one. Have the first one, and this sugared one is even more beautiful! Glad I got it! Planning to give first one as a gift to best friend, she loves horses! Continue Reading

Re: Luminara at Kohl's?

In For the Home Talk 1415631986.667

Got 2 sets a couple weeks ago, they are just like qvc,s. Could have waited if knew they were coming back. Picked up the silver ribbon ones last week. Continue Reading

Re: Nutcrackers have arrived!!!!!!!!

In For the Home Talk 1415631828.993

On 11/10/2014 mominohio said: On 11/10/2014 Kitty Galore said: Thanks for posting, and for the description! You said they lean more gold? Would that be more of a deep burnished gold or gold/gold? Was kind of hoping for more of a caramel coloring. Hopefully mine will arrive in the next couple of days. Happy to hear the painting is good! Enjoy yours!!! Kitty, I'm so sorry, but I'm only an interior designer in my dreams (LOL), and not really as good with colors as many of the other posters on this board, but if I had to pin it down, the color is a more dark gold, and slightly mat finished, not g... Continue Reading

Page 1 of 155
1 2 3 4 ...155Next