11 Members and 17598 Guests Online

Kitty Galore's Activity

Re: Now I know who Amy reminds me of!

In Fashion Talk 1430611121.923

On 4/28/2015 Quiltlady said: She reminds me of Marlo Thomas when she had her own show! Yes,yes,yes!!! That is exactly who I feel she looks like! Whenever I see that commercial depot with her In the elevator i always think she looks just like "that girl" Continue Reading

Re: Jacque Gonzales

In Fashion Talk 1430348092.427

She is so beautiful I have always thought so! I have noticed though that the last couple of times I've seen her she does look especially beautiful ! Radiant skin, beautiful eyes and hair. Have noticed the weight loss, happy she can be off of the steroids. Have been on them before and they do put weight on you, nasty drug. Have to say Jacque is as beautiful on the inside, one of my favorite hosts. Continue Reading

Re: Is it appropriate to wear black for wedding ?

In Fashion Talk 1430257714.443

Thanks again ladies, I do appreciate all of your thoughts and opinions. The reason I am wearing 2 different dresses is that the church ceremony is in the @ noon , but the reception is not till 7 pm, and is a very formal . Most family members I have spoken to in the last couple of days are wearing black to the reception. We are Italian , and white is one color you font wear cause we feel it competes with the bride and takes away from the bride. Our bride is wearing blush pink , which she will look lovely in with her olive skin and dark hair. Thanks again! Continue Reading

In Fashion Talk 1430257120.6

On 4/27/2015 ncascade said: 2 things: 1. No one cares what you wear 2. If YOU care that much get an etiquette book. Yes thanks for your gracious reply, I guess I will get an etiquette book, what a good idea. I was Only looking for some helpful opinions, which I appreciate those that took the time to do so. Didn't appreciate your reply though . Why the need to be mean spirited....... Continue Reading

In Fashion Talk 1430140083.653

Thank you ladies for your replies, you have helped me decide. I am going with the black with silver dressy heels , silver clutch, and silver sequined shawl. Continue Reading

In Fashion Talk 1430106549.367

Yes I know what you mean. I wouldn't want to wear something that could be taken as dreary and funeral like. This dress has a chiffon ruffled bottom and is airy looking. Continue Reading

Re: Issac's ceramic & crystal watch?

In Isaac Mizrahi Live! 1430106391.073

Yes, I did ! if it starts to give me problems I will try the clear polish. I used to do that all the time when I was younger on many things. Having a nickel allergy can sure be a big pain can't it? So many things you have to watch for. Thanks for your advice. Continue Reading

Is it appropriate to wear black for wedding ?

Last Reply by RedHeadedWench 1430518295.97 | Started by Kitty Galore in Fashion Talk

I know that for a wedding reception it is totally fine to wear black, but is it appropriate for one to wear black for the church ceremony. ? This is a discussion my cousin and I are having. I say yes she says you should always wear a bright or pastel outfit. I was planning to wear a black dress to both. A very dressy one to the reception and a chiffon feminine dress to the church. What are your thoughts?? Continue Reading

Issac's ceramic & crystal watch?

Last Reply by Kitty Galore 1430106390.463 | Started by Kitty Galore in Isaac Mizrahi Live!

Item# J-291463, I wondered if anyone that has the white choice knows if it is stainless as the blush and black are or is it coated with something else to make it gold colored? I have both the blush &black and would like to get the white as well , but worried it will cause a reaction as I have a nickel allergy. Continue Reading

Re: Alberti's Beautiful Easter Table

In For the Home Talk 1428601103.76

On 4/8/2015 Luv_My_Beagle said: http://www.zgallerie.com/p-9800-kensington-cake-stand.aspx Thank you so much! Found it!! Continue Reading

Page 1 of 167
1 2 3 4 ...167Next