Guaranteed Delivery
114 Members and 18775 Guests Online

Kitty Galore's Activity

Re: Anyone with the Lit Spun Trees by VPH?

In For the Home Talk 1418616435.737

I ordered them again hoping the battery life was worked out as valerie said, but as I had expected , it wasn't and sent them back ! I truly believed that these would lite longer then a week -and it makes me mad that they didn't, don't want to change batteries every week . Continue Reading

Re: MY Cat Louie

In Pet Lovers, Hosts & Personalities, Among Friends 1418615106.5

What a wonderful miracle , a christmas miracle! Your story touched my heart. I am a huge animal lover having 2 fur children ourselves. Have the Merriest Christmas. Continue Reading

Re: Question about hair color

In Beauty Banter 1417827122.873

On 12/4/2014 GoodStuff said: I color my hair medium/dark brown with subtle blonde and caramel highlights. Every two or three times I go in, my hairdresser skips the highlights and just does the base color. Your new hairdresser is correct; if you highlight frequently your hair will get too light. When I get the all-over base color my hair is initially a little darker than I'd like, but some of the underlying highlights do show through, and after a couple of shampoos they show even more. I wear a short, layered cut, so my "old" hair is grown, cut, and gone in a relatively short cycle. So then ... Continue Reading

In Beauty Banter 1417826707.09

On 12/4/2014 ashleigh dupray said: is your hair very dark and flat? i wonder if the color grabbed too much. that can happen with coloring over highlights because the hair is very porous and like a sponge sops up the new color. the color will fade off with permanent color but a demi would have been a better choice for you though. if you just had your hair colored today, give it a week for your eye to adjust -really, its the same with haircuts. i never liked my new cut or color immediately, i noticed the change and it would bug me. wash several times with a sulfate shampoo, it will remove some ... Continue Reading

Re: What Is Your Favorite Christmas Commercial?

In TV Talk 1417750833.98

The Budwiser and Maxwellhouse for sure!!! Always get me ! Continue Reading

Re: Bates Motel

In TV Talk 1417750746.387

Thanks Suescat.! Love Bond too !! Continue Reading

Re: As is items ?

In For the Home Talk 1417750633.877

So far I have ordered the woodland tree, white set of 3 poinsettias from LR , and a set of glitter birds also from LR , All perfect! Yeah ! Continue Reading

In Beauty Banter 1417750284.41

Thank you Carmie you explained it so well and I,m happy to hear this. had no idea highlights would even eventually appear back. I know I won't be happy with this darker hair so good to know -and that also I can highlight in January. Also thanks to both Sister golden and Meeras appreciate your all taking time to post, these boards are so great and everyone I'd so knowledgeable. Thanks again! Continue Reading

Question about hair color

Last Reply by Kitty Galore 1417827122.617 | Started by Kitty Galore in Beauty Banter

I went to a new hair stylist today, had been with the same lady for 20 yrs, but since we've moved I finally had to get someone new. Question is....,I have had Carmel highlights on my medium dark brown hair now for about q12 yrs. I had thought the girl would just touch up and refresh as they are grown out about 2". But she suggested that I would do best with an all over coloring instead as my ends were getting very light with highlighting for so many years and hair was looking too light . My hair is 10" below my shoulders. So I guess I expected more of a Carmel shade which I love and find dark... Continue Reading

Bates Motel

Last Reply by BlingQueen022 1417850988.303 | Started by Kitty Galore in TV Talk

Anyone know when it starts a new season ? Continue Reading

Page 1 of 156
1 2 3 4 ...156Next