TSV(R) Preview
43 Members and 12313 Guests Online

Kitty Galore's Activity

Re: Algenist genius question

In Beauty Banter 1413991567.993

Thanks for the information. I guess I wondered if I could keep using my Retinol along with this product seeing that it too had some kind of Retinol. Didn't want to overdo it. Your suggestion of using my Retinol at nite is a good one, wonder if I could use my usual Retinol with this product though @ nite ?? Wish they had a customer care number. Continue Reading

Re: LR Christmas Show - 10/17

In For the Home Talk 1413990717.727

Probably has to do with being afraid it would sell out before the show with all the interest being posted. I am going to check first thing Friday morning Continue Reading

Re: Luminara Candles at Kohl's

In For the Home Talk 1413937869.327

On 10/20/2014 graycatsrule said: On 10/20/2014 Kitty Galore said: Will these be available in store as well ? Their website says they are in stores. Great that they have basic colors. Wish they had something a little more interesting. Will have to go take so look at our local kohls, thanks Continue Reading

Re: Lisa said sleigh will be on Friday !!!!!

In For the Home Talk 1413937580.633

If anyone gets the item number please post? It was mentioned that maybe the sleigh would be up for Order as early as Wednesday , would love that , not counting on that happening though. Also feel the size may not be too large cause if you notice on the blog photos it is sitting next to the beaded trees end other cone trees and the size is comparable, not way larger. Guess we will find out soon anyway,s Continue Reading

Re: Lisa said sleigh will be on Friday !!!!!

In For the Home Talk 1413848948.903

I too wonder about the size too, hope it is on the large size and not tiny. It looks like a champagne color which I love! It may come in a few colors though. Price , don't know would say $70 Continue Reading

Lisa said sleigh will be on Friday !!!!!

Last Reply by Kitty Galore 1413937580.35 | Started by Kitty Galore in For the Home Talk

So excited! Just happened to tune in just to hear her say that she was so looking forward to the 2 hr show on the 24th and the beautiful sleigh on her blog will be presented!!! Can't wait to order it! Continue Reading

Re: Luminara Candles at Kohl's

In For the Home Talk 1413847133.547

Will these be available in store as well ? Continue Reading

Re: Rosehill....Hurry, 61/2 tree is available !!

In For the Home Talk 1413760167.21

Sorry, didn't see your post and wanting item number till just now. Happy vintagenoel was sable to provide it. Also I actually found it by just putting in bethlehem woodland tree just as she wrote. Hope you can get one soon. Continue Reading

Rosehill....Hurry, 61/2 tree is available !!

Last Reply by vintagenoel 1413889900.507 | Started by Kitty Galore in For the Home Talk

just saw it, hope you see this and are able to get it before it disappears! Continue Reading

Re: As is items ?

In For the Home Talk 1413625948.833

On 10/17/2014 rosehill said: I have had good luck with as is items- and have not sent one item back. Which BL Woodland tree popped up? I am looking for a 6' multi one. Thank you! Yes that is the size, 6 1/2'. Wanted the 7 originally , but the 6 is a nice size as well. I hope you find one soon , just keep checking they do seem to pop in and out . Continue Reading

Page 1 of 152
1 2 3 4 ...152Next