Just-Reduced Clearance
145 Members and 14444 Guests Online

Kitty Galore's Activity

Lisa's Cloche

Last Reply by Nevadablue 1406346218.047 | Started by Kitty Galore in For the Home Talk

just ordered and it said it would ship on sept. 24th, didn't realize it was advanced order. Did anyone else order it ? Continue Reading

Re: Valerie has her sneak-peak up on facebook

In For the Home Talk 1405697571.42

Mallemo, Thank you! I'm happy that I can now plan on getting them ! Continue Reading

In For the Home Talk 1405653052.697

Yes Mallemo I do have it, item H201109 , thanks much. Continue Reading

Re: The domed vintage santa on the Christmas In July video.

In For the Home Talk 1405648445.573

Still don't see why they had them in the promo but not available till the august show. I was all set to order them and couldn't wait till they showed up to order... Continue Reading

In For the Home Talk 1405648082.537

One item I would really like to get is the beautiful reindeer set valerie brought last season. It was the set of 2 a pewter /gold combo. I have one set and by the time I received them they were completely sold out and never came back in stock. I love these reindeer and would love a couple more sets for gifts also ! Has anyone on Facebook asked about them ? Would love to know if they were coming back this holiday season. Continue Reading

In For the Home Talk 1405639088.597

First of all thanks so much Mallemo for the link to Valerie's Facebook sneek peaks , I would never get to see them otherwise. I too am disappointed that the scene cloches won't be in the shoes this weekend. Those were the items I most wanted to see. Why did they have them in the previews if they weren't going to be shown, that I don't understand. Won't be near a tv on the 22nd, will be traveling , so guess will have to order sight unseen, guess could watch on my iPad. do plan to get rocking horse and the cloche from Lisa's show for now. Am really liking the cherubs Lisa had on her blog also! Continue Reading

Re: Paging Kitty Galore

In For the Home Talk 1405560907.31

Mallemo, thank you for the link to Valerie's new item's . Can't wait till the show and to eee the items presented !! Thanks again I appreciate it. Continue Reading

Re: CIJ lovers only; what are you buying?

In For the Home Talk 1405483781.27

Sorry dont know what happened the post just posted on its own! Anyways watching Shawn with Laura wanted to watch in hd and Pilates was on instead of Shawn and Jamie from it cosmetics! Couldn't figure out what was going on, So are there 2 channels now and I just wasn't aware. Continue Reading

Re: CIJ lovers only; what are you buying?

In For the Home Talk 1405483536.753

I wasn't aware that Qvc had 2 separate channels. I was watching Shawn. Earlier this burning, Laura heller, We still h Continue Reading

Re: New cloche with mirror insert

In For the Home Talk 1405453786.663

I have been seeing Valerie's cloche on the preview shots, so quick though it's hard to get a great look at it . Love it from what I can see. Is it shown anywhere yet? Just waiting for the "sneak peeks". I'm not on Facebook and always so appreciate that Mallemo always posts with the link. Wonder shay wonderful items valerie will bring this christmas in July !? I do like the mirrored cloche Aldo,can think of tons of things to do with that one. Continue Reading

Page 1 of 149
1 2 3 4 ...149Next