A Day of Vicenza Style(R)
138 Members and 13363 Guests Online

Kitty Galore's Activity

Royal Palace TSV ....anyone know the colors.?

Started by Kitty Galore in TSV Talk 1411303060.573

Saw the commercial spot for it so now know what it looks like, would love to know all the colors it will come in if anyone knows. keep hoping for an email showing it, maybe sometime tomorrow. Continue Reading

Santa w/ reindeer on set ?

Last Reply by graycatsrule 1411307166.92 | Started by Kitty Galore in For the Home Talk

I kept seeing this beige / tan colored Santa with a reindeer on the set yesterday during TSV presentations. Kept hoping it would be presented sometime during the day , even tried to find it to no avail. Thinking it must just be a prop, wish they wouldn't do that , I feel they should only have items that we can order. If anyone has info on this item please post. Continue Reading

Re: Joan, Kathy and a sheep?

In Beauty Banter 1410099351.61

On 9/7/2014 Kitty Galore said: On 9/7/2014 pupwhipped said: Those were the days my friend.....we thought they'd never end. Well put Continue Reading

In Beauty Banter 1410099303.293

On 9/7/2014 pupwhipped said: Those were the days my friend.....we thought they'd never end. Continue Reading

In Beauty Banter 1410099234.75

I too remember the pony and sheep ! The two of them were hysterical together, always watched when Joan was on with Kathy. Still can't believe Joan is gone, she was the kind of person you just expected to be around forever....the best way to honor Joan is to laugh ,she loved to make people laugh. Going to miss her she was one of a kind for sure. RIP Continue Reading

Re: Royal Palace Rug TSV on 9/23/14

In TSV Talk 1410098718.98

Didn't see this post, I am really looking forward to seeing the colors it will come in. Looking for a black coloration , gray and maybe a tan which I have not seen in the RP . Hope yo see a pic of it before the TSV . Continue Reading

Royal palace TSV, anyone know?

Started by Kitty Galore in TSV Talk 1410098485.987

Is there an item number or photo someone could please share? Continue Reading

Re: Valerie's cloche with illuminated scenes

In For the Home Talk 1408163202.61

You are so right , don't want to miss out on these . I know if I wait they will be gone so will need to get on them quickly so now I can! thanks for the good wishes on our trip .! Continue Reading

Valerie's cloche with illuminated scenes

Last Reply by Kitty Galore 1408163202.65 | Started by Kitty Galore in For the Home Talk

if someone has the item number for these cloches, would you please post it? We will be on the road on vacation and don't know if the hotels we will be staying @ on the way will have wifi or QVC. So may not be able to look up item the day or day before show. And I absolutely don't want to miss these! Been so looking forward to them !!! Or even the sneak peeks., which I really look forward to, can't believe I won't be home to watch Valerie's shows which I never miss. Continue Reading

Page 1 of 150
1 2 3 4 ...150Next