TSV(R) Preview
30 Members and 15707 Guests Online

Kitty Galore's Activity

Re: Valerie's cloche with illuminated scenes

In For the Home Talk 1408163202.61

You are so right , don't want to miss out on these . I know if I wait they will be gone so will need to get on them quickly so now I can! thanks for the good wishes on our trip .! Continue Reading

Valerie's cloche with illuminated scenes

Last Reply by Kitty Galore 1408163202.65 | Started by Kitty Galore in For the Home Talk

if someone has the item number for these cloches, would you please post it? We will be on the road on vacation and don't know if the hotels we will be staying @ on the way will have wifi or QVC. So may not be able to look up item the day or day before show. And I absolutely don't want to miss these! Been so looking forward to them !!! Or even the sneak peeks., which I really look forward to, can't believe I won't be home to watch Valerie's shows which I never miss. Continue Reading

Re: As Is Bethlehem Lights Woodland Pine

In For the Home Talk 1408021856.323

I sure hope they bring back the 6/12 or 7 in multi color before christmas. I so want to get the multi even though I have always been a clear color girl that multi was just Stunning!!!! Please Q bring it back in multi ! Dose anyone know if it will be back, not on Facebook so can't ask Lisa? Continue Reading

Re: Anyone order from eskinstore.com

In Beauty Banter 1407676705.197

Thank you so much Suzy Q, I am so glad I did not buy the item I was interested in. I am going to stay clear of that site . I cant Thank You enough ! Continue Reading

Anyone order from eskinstore.com

Last Reply by vaccinia 1407676892.663 | Started by Kitty Galore in Beauty Banter

Just wondered if you have what are your thoughts? I Don't normally order beauty items online as we have many places to go in my area, sephora, ulta, and beauty supply stores etc . The item Im looking for has been discontinued so trying to find it, this website had it. Any comments would be appreciated. Continue Reading

Lisa's Cloche

Last Reply by Nevadablue 1406346218.047 | Started by Kitty Galore in For the Home Talk

just ordered and it said it would ship on sept. 24th, didn't realize it was advanced order. Did anyone else order it ? Continue Reading

Re: Valerie has her sneak-peak up on facebook

In For the Home Talk 1405697571.42

Mallemo, Thank you! I'm happy that I can now plan on getting them ! Continue Reading

Re: Valerie has her sneak-peak up on facebook

In For the Home Talk 1405653052.697

Yes Mallemo I do have it, item H201109 , thanks much. Continue Reading

Re: The domed vintage santa on the Christmas In July video.

In For the Home Talk 1405648445.573

Still don't see why they had them in the promo but not available till the august show. I was all set to order them and couldn't wait till they showed up to order... Continue Reading

Page 1 of 150
1 2 3 4 ...150Next