Spring Fashion Days
135 Members and 18572 Guests Online

Bird mama's Activity

Re: Boring Question.. How to Follow? RSS?

In Viewpoints 1425591972.597

On 3/5/2015 Cakers1 said: On 3/5/2015 Bird mama said: Then what is the 'subscribe to this thread' button for? Seriously, I don't know (not be snarky). I don't see that. But there was a dust-up last year about posters supposedly subscribing to somebody's posts and stalking them; the Q removed the RSS function which was at the top of the page. Cakers1, right under the last post in the lower right corner I see the 'subscribe to this thread button'. Is it just me? Continue Reading

In Viewpoints 1425591915.953

On 3/5/2015 pinkwblingplz said: I was wondering how everyone follows threads... esp their own. Mine get buried when I respond on others and I don't seem to have the brain power/focus to wade thru them all to find mine. Well, if I want to follow up on a thread that I've participated in, once I sign in, I click on the 'my activity' area below my nic and see if I can find the thread. Now, that usually works fine if I have not been running my mouth during a chat like the one I participate in during AM Style. Then I have to page through my own activity to find the name of the thread I am looking... Continue Reading

Re: CSI Cyber Begins Tonight

In Viewpoints 1425591763.54

Cakers1 has cooties (LOL). Just kidding. I feel bad for the original CSI because they've been moved around so much, the audience is getting lost. I only watched CSI Miami to make fun of the lead actor. As a fellow ginger, I felt I had the right. Totally missed CSI NY. Loved CSI Cyber. Continue Reading

In Viewpoints 1425591449.48

Then what is the 'subscribe to this thread' button for? Seriously, I don't know (not be snarky). Continue Reading

Re: CSI: Cyber

In Viewpoints 1425591327.067

I like it and hope Peter MacNicol is featured more in future episodes. Continue Reading

Re: March Bird's Nest - Welcome the first signs of Spring

In Among Friends 1425569520.25

The bird of the day is the Common Myna. I love the way this bird walks with so much confidence. It reminds of Yul Brynner in the movie "The King and I". Continue Reading

In Among Friends 1425569392.553

Stepping Stone, I am so happy to see your post. Technology can be a blessing and a curse . I'm born and bred Michigan which is why I can't imagine any other place. Well, let's see, when my husband was alive we did talk about retiring to Arizona (lol). Continue Reading

In Among Friends 1425491255.423

I love mourning doves too. God knows they are the worst nest builders I have ever seen. I lucked out today, usually they eat at dawn and dusk. Continue Reading

Re: O/T Are you naturally an organized person or do you have to work at it...

In Fashion Talk 1425491069.897

I arrived in the world with organization in my DNA. Continue Reading

Re: End of an Era - Tonight

In Fashion Talk 1425491016.99

I was wondering, is the new set supposed to mimic anything? The old PM style had a runway of sorts, which made sense since it was supposed to be primarily a fashion show. The fashionably early (maybe late too) set was converted to look like someone's home (at least to me). Is the new PM style set supposed to mimic a fancy salon (like in the old movies when models would show clothes to individual clients). I saw it briefly and thought I saw a sofa, a bunch of windows and I guess that's it. Continue Reading

Page 1 of 1170
1 2 3 4 ...1170Next