TSV(R) Preview
158 Members and 16492 Guests Online

Bird mama's Activity

Re: October's Birds Nest - Harvest Time

In Among Friends 1413994880.89

Hello - I've been watching for bird seed sales at my local meijer stores. Sometimes I can find a 20 lb bag of Kaytee Nature's harvest for $10. The birds really like the Meijer premium bird seed which I was able to get a 40 lb for 19.99 this past Sunday. I fought it into my cart but couldn't support the weight at the u-scan. I can't stand this shoulder right now, make me feel like a weakling. Bird of the Day - Horned Grebe - Eastern and Western North America Continue Reading

Re: October's Birds Nest - Harvest Time

In Among Friends 1413902298.62

Bird of the Day - Pacific Loon - Primarily Western North America but spends summer in Eastern North America (Arctic Region) for breeding. This bird looks suspiciously like the Arctic Loon; the field guide says it's a different bird Continue Reading

Re: Fashionably early this morning.

In Fashion Talk 1413848726.12

On 10/20/2014 lovesrecess said: I watched Pat and Jayne for a while but it seemed they wanted to talk about everything except whatever they were presenting so I just stopped watching. I gave it a shot this morning before heading off to work - won't be doing that again. I agree with you lovesrecess. Continue Reading

Re: In case you weren't sure about your kitty's affection... =^..^=

In Viewpoints 1413848555.317

The baby being bottle fed reminds me of Joseph, the kitten my mom found in the 90's. I remember feeding him Continue Reading

Re: Paw-Parazzi Showcase: Your Halloween Fur Babies!

In Pet Lovers, Hosts & Personalities, Q News 1413848291.393

Thanks for sharing Carolyn - you can tell which furbabies are humiliated and which are not. Love the Pope Continue Reading

Re: Rick Or Treat! -- A SCARY Throwback

In The Q We Love, Hosts & Personalities, Among Friends 1413848209.09

Rick you are a hoot! I really appreciate your enthusiasm. Continue Reading

Re: brushing with baking soda

In Viewpoints 1413847703.557

PS - don't do it every day. Maybe twice a week. Continue Reading

Re: brushing with baking soda

In Viewpoints 1413847669.22

I just did it last night. If you go straight baking soda, it can be mildly irritating, depending on how sensitive your gums, tongue and lips are (remember, it will make you drool a lot). I recommend starting with your regular toothpaste then lightly touch the toothbrush on your baking soda. Having toothpaste on the toothbrush will help hold the baking soda on the brush. Rinse and repeat (paste/baking soda on the brush). Continue Reading

Re: Do you always wear your wedding ring or set ?

In Viewpoints 1413829544.05

My rings have channel set stones. I knew going in that I was not going to take them off at night. I take them off to clean them and once for surgery - that's it. Continue Reading

Re: TV "Fright Hosts." Do You Remember One From Your Childhood?

In Viewpoints 1413829419.21

Saturday Afternoon - Sir Graves Ghastly Friday or Saturday Night - more my older sister's speed - The Ghoul (that guy was an as-hat) Friday Night - Scream Theater (don't remember the host; my grandma loved that show) Continue Reading

Page 1 of 996
1 2 3 4 ...996Next