Just-Reduced Clearance
140 Members and 18037 Guests Online

Bird mama's Activity

Re: Oy Vey - I made the mistake of going to Walmart today...

In Viewpoints 1419286643.9

I made a similar mistake by going to a smaller mall today. Guess everyone else took the day off like I did. Sears, Kohl's and Bed Bath and Beyond were crowded and the traffic on the street was overwhelming. Continue Reading

Re: Joe Cocker has died

In Viewpoints 1419286518.827

Prefacing this with I think I was born old, I remember the first time I saw Joe Cocker on TV. He was singing and I sat there watching him with a look of concern on my face. When my eldest sister asked me why I was so serious I said, I feel bad for him - I think he's had a stroke. I learned that it was just his physical style when he sang . I remember that when he sang, he surely put his heart and soul into it. RIP Joe Continue Reading

Re: Forget about Jewelry in time for Xmas

In Linea 1419286314.127

Happy Lady - I think it stinks that you won't receive your new pretties in time to wear them for Christmas Eve or Christmas Day. Continue Reading

Re: fashion RESOLUTIONS for 2014

In Fashion Talk 1419285080.797

Oh Lola - you surely 'got it goin on'. Yesterday, my eldest sister cancelled Christmas Eve at her house. She's laid out with the flu - her daughter also has it bad and from what I heard this morning, 3 year old grand daughter was not well at 4 am. My eldest niece, her hubbie and their daughter are sequestering themselves from my sister and other niece. The sequestered trio is traveling to east coast to see new baby of my nieces SIL. My sis doesn't want to see anyone for a week and hopes that by everyone riding it out at their own home will finally finish it. They've been trading the flu... Continue Reading

Re: fashion RESOLUTIONS for 2014

In Fashion Talk 1419283860.713

Feeling any better Lola? Just one more day at work right? Continue Reading

Re: O/T: Lobstergal...

In Beauty Banter 1419282514.037

Lostergal - we are here for you Continue Reading

Re: December's Birds Nest - Let Heaven and Nature Sing

In Among Friends 1419282289.56

Possummink, These are what my children look like. From my flock to yours, we wish you and your family a very Merry Christmas and safe journey to Florida. Continue Reading

Re: Christmas lights strung at the Back Fence!

In Among Friends 1419281876.6

Women of the Back Fence - I need some wisdom and perspective. For the second time in less than a week, I've been made to feel uncomfortable and I need you to tell me if I am overreacting . Last Thursday - Ortho appointment: I went to the appointment wearing a ballet neck knit top that could be easily pulled off the shoulder for the shot which is given right under the collarbone where the shoulder joint meets. I wore a bra. When the PA was finished talking to me, before he brought the doctor in and before I got the injection, he told me to put a hospital gown on. I did, over the bra. The hospi... Continue Reading

Re: December's Birds Nest - Let Heaven and Nature Sing

In Among Friends 1419259300.71

Bird of the Day - Stork Billed Kingfisher Continue Reading

Page 1 of 1073
1 2 3 4 ...1073Next