106 Members and 19109 Guests Online

Bird mama's Activity

Re: The Sidewalk Cafe............a great place to welcome Spring!

In Among Friends 1429320572.083

Hello Cafe friends, it's great to read about Ed's vision improvement Anika. I've been without internet access since the 7th but should be online next week. I'm posting this with my phone and typing with my feet would be easier lol. Hope you all have a great weekend. Continue Reading

Re: April Bird's Nest -

In Among Friends 1429298336.597

Lovestoteach, I just watched the video of the red bird getting some loving. You can tell that bird liked being petted. Continue Reading

Re: Shopaholics ODAT--TGIF

In Fashion Talk 1429298060.21

Hello ladies. I'm posting from my phone , lol, never a good idea. Hopefully, by next week, I'll have my internet back on. Placed the order with AT&T yesterday online and already called to correct their error. I ordered, self install and they signed me up for professional installation, next week Friday . I think I got it straightened out, but one never knows with the phone company. I'm just glad it's Friday. Continue Reading

In Among Friends 1429284712.407

The bird for the weekend is the White Winged Snowfinch Continue Reading

In Among Friends 1429284507.6

Hello and Happy Friday Birding Friends The bird of the day is the Cattle Egret Continue Reading

Re: New AW Available

In Carolyn Pollack 1429211370.607

I liked the arrow with the little danglies. I wish it was longer than 17". Continue Reading

Re: Mary Beth

In Viewpoints 1429211237.37

Hi Hovis, I think her son was married this past weekend, so I am hoping that she posts a blog about it to let us know what she selected. Continue Reading

In Among Friends 1429197682.557

The bird of the day is the Yellow Billed Cuckoo Continue Reading

In Among Friends 1429197488.573

This morning when I came into work, the reddish pigeon was on the landing between 6 and 7. He looked at what used to be his home like he was confused. I said to the bird, little one, I don't know where you and your mate are going to live, but on the bright side, there are many garages near the waterfront. You want to know what cheeses my grits more than anything? Why go through all that when all they had to do was cut a piece of plywood into a square that would fit into the opening of the 'box' like a puzzle piece. I'd swear they deliberately want to inflict pain on these birds Thank you ... Continue Reading

In Among Friends 1429197231.973

Continuation of Story: Do you remember when I mentioned that there was an aggressive reddish pigeon in the stairwell trying to beat up RP (Rescue Pigeon) last month? Well, it appears that the reddish pigeon and a white and black pigeon 'got married' for the season and established their nest in the concrete 'box' between the 6th and 7th floor of the garage. They were sitting on a nest all the way at the back of the 'box'. Last week, when I parked on 7 and walked down to 5, so I could take a peek at the family, I noticed that no one was minding the nest. (It's dark back there and not easily ... Continue Reading

Page 1 of 1235
1 2 3 4 ...1235Next