124 Members and 20481 Guests Online

birdmama's Activity

Re: SHOPAHOLICS: ONE DAY AT A TIME (THURSDAY, MAY 28)

In Fashion Talk 1432856857.18

Kathleen, you must be patient with yourself, however you need to move your hand to regain range of motion. What kind of surgery did you have on it. I'm still recovering from frozen shoulder - geez, that's the gift that keeps on giving for nearly a year. I need to get my rear end back on that total gym I bought last year. Continue Reading

Re: Have Never Danced

In Among Friends 1432856682.79

Hutchill, when it comes to social dancing, you can get away with being in your partner's arm, just more or less shuffling around if the music is slow. Now, depending on the type of wedding, if they break out a polka, you might run into problems. I haven't been to weddings that played waltzes or anything like that in years. Most of the time it's slow music, line dance music (hustle) or pop/R&B where people bop around dancing separately from each other. I love to dance and often times dance around the house to get from room to room. If the music at a wedding moves me, I have no problem d... Continue Reading

Re: Do It Yourself With Dan: How to Frame Your Flat Screen

In For the Home Talk, Hosts & Personalities, Among Friends 1432856133.747

You know Dan, I never thought of adding a frame. For people who mount their TVs on the wall, I bet a framed TV looks really good. Continue Reading

Re: The Back Fence with Beautiful May Flowers

In Among Friends 1432855473.09

Well I must say that I underestimated the gas company. When I came home from work there were two hang tags - one on my garage door and one on my front door. Each advised me that the gas was turned off at the meter and a tech needed to turn it back on. I called the number a 7pm and don't know how long I will wait, but it was a comfort to know that no gas was piped in the house while I was at work. Once they turn the gas on at the meter, they will check the gas appliances Continue Reading

Re: Denim and Co TSV

In Fashion Talk 1432845065.157

On 5/28/2015 faeriemoon said: On 5/28/2015 birdmama said: I would have thought by now we'd be into One Time Onlys All sizes in all colors still available. It's probably about time to pull it. The last couple of TSVs didn't sell out and we had OTOs by 2 or 3 pm. Continue Reading

Re: May Bird's Nest - Spring is in Bloom

In Among Friends 1432844380.68

Good grief! I almost forgot to post the bird of the day - Brown Dipper Continue Reading

Re: name of occasional, female vendor

In Viewpoints 1432843817.87

Forbes Riley presents fitness things on HSN. Explains why she didn't spring to mind immediately Continue Reading

Re: Denim and Co TSV

In Fashion Talk 1432843678.62

I would have thought by now we'd be into One Time Onlys Continue Reading

Re: name of occasional, female vendor

In Viewpoints 1432842536.993

Are you talking about Maria McCool - the perfector hair tool lady? Continue Reading

Page 1 of 1333
1 2 3 4 ...1333Next