Give Gorgeous
59 Members and 12410 Guests Online

Bird mama's Activity

Re: fashion RESOLUTIONS for 2014

In Fashion Talk 1414712002.66

On 10/30/2014 lolakimono said: Why yes, Bird, that is Rumpus Interruptus. Did you have to limit your contact with Kirby and Aubrey will working on the Imp? It's been my experience that our pets know when we feel ill/off - they usually pile on and stick like glue Continue Reading

Re: TO ALL OF MY FRIENDS.........

In Recipe Swap 1414711862.097

This is everybody welcoming you back Continue Reading

Re: TO ALL OF MY FRIENDS.........

In Recipe Swap 1414711770.3

On 10/30/2014 forrestwolf said: On 10/26/2014 Bird mama said: Forrestwolf - I'm not much of a cook however I did notice your absence. Welcome back and prayers being said for continued improvement in your health. What a lovely picture of a very peaceful pack..........I feel like a member of a pack here... It represents all of your buddies here - watching for you in the distance. Continue Reading

Re: fashion RESOLUTIONS for 2014

In Fashion Talk 1414711629.277

Is that Kirby giving us the $ shot? Continue Reading

Re: October's Birds Nest - Harvest Time

In Among Friends 1414692589.207

Mousie - the thread about Germack IS hilarious. Continue Reading

Re: Back Fence in October

In Among Friends 1414683009.44

Hello all - I never received the Christmas tree email. Now I feel like I am missing out (lol) I went for a mammogram last Friday, found out Monday that it was incomplete (something suspicious) scheduled an ultrasound on Tuesday, went for the ultrasound and also got the results (posted to MYchart) on Wednesday. Everything is fine - I still cried for 10 minutes out of relief. Silly me - guess I got my Halloween scare a few days early Continue Reading

Re: 18 Weird & (sometimes embarrassing) Habits All Cat Owners Are Guilty of Having ;-)

In Viewpoints 1414682739.183

I have birds and am fluent in finch and dove, thank you very much. Continue Reading

In Among Friends 1414682587.487

Bird of the Day - BlackCap (sometimes known as European BlackCap) This female is interested in something - look at how her feathers are puffed up on her head Here's the male Continue Reading

In Among Friends 1414682471.533

Possummink - I agree with the message in your picture too. Could be why I have more animal friends than human . Winifred - I will say a prayer that the daily middle school routine works for Davey. I never had children and I know I got on some people's nerves when I say this, but kids are like dogs. They need a stable routine in order to thrive. I suspect Davey didn't have alot of that and I feel for you that you are now in the position of stabilizer Continue Reading

Page 1 of 1007
1 2 3 4 ...1007Next