Weekend Preview
90 Members and 10732 Guests Online

Bird mama's Activity

Re: Back Fence in October

In Among Friends 1414107548.16

Fencers ~ I did not have the pleasure of posting with your friend Nanny Bear. I am very sorry for your loss. Continue Reading

Re: October's Birds Nest - Harvest Time

In Among Friends 1414075998.637

Here we go again, problems posting pics Bird of the Day = Saffron-Headed Parrot Continue Reading

Re: Niece has cancer

In Among Friends 1414022320.823

wonderwoman, I am so sorry for you and your family. Thank you for including Susie's name - I will most certainly pray to St. Raphael, St. Joseph and St. Jude for her. Continue Reading

In Among Friends 1413994880.89

Hello - I've been watching for bird seed sales at my local meijer stores. Sometimes I can find a 20 lb bag of Kaytee Nature's harvest for $10. The birds really like the Meijer premium bird seed which I was able to get a 40 lb for 19.99 this past Sunday. I fought it into my cart but couldn't support the weight at the u-scan. I can't stand this shoulder right now, make me feel like a weakling. Bird of the Day - Horned Grebe - Eastern and Western North America Continue Reading

In Among Friends 1413902298.62

Bird of the Day - Pacific Loon - Primarily Western North America but spends summer in Eastern North America (Arctic Region) for breeding. This bird looks suspiciously like the Arctic Loon; the field guide says it's a different bird Continue Reading

Re: Fashionably early this morning.

In Fashion Talk 1413848726.12

On 10/20/2014 lovesrecess said: I watched Pat and Jayne for a while but it seemed they wanted to talk about everything except whatever they were presenting so I just stopped watching. I gave it a shot this morning before heading off to work - won't be doing that again. I agree with you lovesrecess. Continue Reading

Re: In case you weren't sure about your kitty's affection... =^..^=

In Viewpoints 1413848555.317

The baby being bottle fed reminds me of Joseph, the kitten my mom found in the 90's. I remember feeding him Continue Reading

Re: Paw-Parazzi Showcase: Your Halloween Fur Babies!

In Pet Lovers, Q News, Hosts & Personalities 1413848291.393

Thanks for sharing Carolyn - you can tell which furbabies are humiliated and which are not. Love the Pope Continue Reading

Re: Rick Or Treat! -- A SCARY Throwback

In The Q We Love, Hosts & Personalities, Among Friends 1413848209.09

Rick you are a hoot! I really appreciate your enthusiasm. Continue Reading

Page 1 of 997
1 2 3 4 ...997Next