Dooney Days
126 Members and 16237 Guests Online

Bird mama's Activity

Re: White Flocked Tree on Lisa's Show Last Night

In For the Home Talk 1416693552.36

To those who are asking about Photobucket. I would like to assure you that it is very easy to set up a free Photobucket account and to upload pictures there. I don't do facebook and am funny about storing things on the cloud etc (lol). I have a photobucket account. Once you sign up, there is a set amount of space that's free. Once you upload your pics you can designate that they are private and locked down. All you have to do is select the pic and possibly edit it for size (sometimes they come over large and eat a thread - lol) then copy it and paste it here like you would do any other p... Continue Reading

Re: A.M. Style Live Chat 11/22

In Fashion Talk 1416677643.877

I just completed a little shopping at JCP. I ordered 3 pair of tall velour yoga pants and an ivory tall V-neck St John's Bay sweater. I didn't buy enough to qualify for free shipping, but I did get 20% off and only paid $8.95 to get 4 items to my home. No sooner did I receive the confirmation email, the Q sent me one about new fashions. No way am I paying nearly $7 to get a Denim & Co top here. I think my Denim & Co days are over. It was fun while it lasted. Continue Reading

Re: O/T: Requesting Prayers for "Lobstergal"

In Beauty Banter 1416670014.463

Lobstergal, thanks for checking in, I was getting more worried. I can only imagine how claustrophobic it feels being buried in snow. We get lots of snow in Michigan, but I don't ever remember any volumes like what you were hit with and I'm 52. I appreciate that you are entering an especially melancholy time of the year. Keep in touch with us on the boards - any forum you choose. Here is a sneak peek of the springtime flowers that will be here before you know it Continue Reading

Re: November's Birds Nest - Thanksgiving Edition

In Among Friends 1416669584.053

Bird for the Weekend - Red Capped Cardinal Continue Reading

Re: November's Birds Nest - Thanksgiving Edition

In Among Friends 1416669397.087

Mousiegirl - I know you are going to enjoy this weekend with your DD. Possummink - Glad to read that your eye is healing. Make sure you are sitting down when you open the fuel oil bill (just to be on the safe side). Winifred - I hope you enjoyed your peaceful and quiet night at home. Stepping Stone, Iluvbulldogs, Meuw4 and Sweetpeace - I haven't forgotten you and hope that things are going well in your neck of the woods. Continue Reading

In Fashion Talk 1416668686.67

Dawnie and OXOX and JacktheBear - Happy Thanksgiving. Continue Reading

In Fashion Talk 1416668657.077

See you around Lola and Lovestoteach - I will probably see you before the holiday. If not, Happy Thanksgiving. Continue Reading

In Fashion Talk 1416668524.523

Oh no, no AM Style next weekend. I scheduled my periodic dental cleaning for next week Saturday around AM style. What will I do? Continue Reading

Re: Thanksgiving at the Back Fence

In Among Friends 1416668365.757

Happy Weekend Back Fencers - we are going to get a mini heat wave (40's and 50's) this weekend and through Monday. Rain is coming along with it which should wash away the snow on my sidewalks . If the rain isn't too heavy tomorrow, I think I will try to get up some of the leaves in the back yard. The roads are icy as the rain started coming down around 6 am this morning (I was up feeding the outside birds and squirrels). I think I will go to my favorite Kmart (that is closing in January) once the roads are safer (after noon). I am really going to miss that particular Kmart. Continue Reading

In Fashion Talk 1416667969.613

Remember when Susan Graver tops didn't go above 39.99. I called it Ronco pricing, because almost all tops were 39.99. Continue Reading

Page 1 of 1042
1 2 3 4 ...1042Next