16 Members and 13102 Guests Online

KatherineW's Activity

Re: New stamp!! I love it.

In Viewpoints 1394757347.047

Before my time and not historical enough for me. Continue Reading

Re: Where is Margaritaville?

In Viewpoints 1394757179.39

Jamaica has the original one. Continue Reading

Re: What do you think happened to the missing plane?

In Viewpoints 1394757069.56

I think it is under the water personally. Such a tragedy. Continue Reading

Re: March X1 - 50+ Ladies Come and Chat

In Beauty Banter 1394757004.447

My DD moved to South Carolina the weekend after I had my surgery. Some big company offered her a Human Resource Manage job at a company called Milliken. She accepted it on the spot. She'll make close to 6 figures after a year or two. Not bad for a 30 year old. But I miss her terribly! I thought I read where Glass lost a grandson. Please accept my deepest condolences. I'll be back!!!! Continue Reading

In Beauty Banter 1394756639.203

On 3/12/2014 cater said: Katherine just want to let you know that you were missed on here a couple of us posted shout outs to you and if I am remembering correctly some one even posted that they wondered if any one really knew you and could find out if you were alright. Reading I see you had your shoulder operated on hope it is feeling better. You have missed a lot on here. It is nice to see your name on here again. Hope that good health is quick to come to you take care. Thank you, cater. As much as we have been travelling that presented as big a hurdle to post that did my R shoulder surger... Continue Reading

In Beauty Banter 1394244705.827

I'm Baaaaaack!!! Although I am still in a brace from the shoulder surgery and can't do much right handed I decided it was way past time to check in here. No telling how long it will take me to read back and catch up. We have done nothing but travel since I was last here. November saw us follow Auburn....Dec we went to Atlanta....Jan we flew to California and stayed in Beverly Hills with the Alumni Assoc. When we got back from all that we had 7 days at home and it was off to Miami and that 10 day cruise. After that we flew to North Carolina for a cotton meeting. I had my Surgery 2/5 and my pr... Continue Reading

In Beauty Banter 1388002588.5

My laptop is about dead. Merry Charistmas friends. All we have done is stay in the road going here and there. We'll be leaving the 4th for California and then the 16th for Miami to go on that cruise. Continue Reading

In Beauty Banter 1386343905.623

On 12/2/2013 Glass Lady K said: <h3 class="r" style="display: block;" News for auburn football</h3> End of Auburn vs. Alabama is one second in college football that will be talked about forever <cite>New York Daily News</cite> ?- 3 hours ago Katherine, Isn't this the football team you root for? I was cheering when I saw the news and Paul looked at me like I was crazy. "You don't even like football." Yes this is my team!!! It was fantastic being there!!! Continue Reading

In Beauty Banter 1386343622.343

This is a drive by posting as I am on my way out the door to Atlanta to the SEC Championship game!! Viva - God Bless your new grandson. I don't know if I knew your DD was pregnant?? Enjoy your off day Loves....Maybe we'll get a chance to catch up later! Continue Reading

Page 1 of 2044
1 2 3 4 ...2044Next