TSV(R) Preview
149 Members and 16040 Guests Online

Wadzlla's Activity

Facebook Pages for Ninja cooker recipes

Last Reply by Wadzlla 1413927172.707 | Started by Wadzlla in Kitchen & Food Talk

https://www.facebook.com/groups/403206896465253/ Ninja 3 in 1 cooking system recipes 6,244 members https://www.facebook.com/groups/637885289582324/ Laurie's Ninja/crockpot kitchen 15,581 members Lots of recipes and great info on these pages. Recipe folders are available to download. I am starting to wonder how I cooked before this! Saves so much time and my kitchen is clean! Continue Reading

Re: ?? about Josie Maran 100% Pure Argon Oil vs. other 100% argon oils

In Beauty Banter 1413820321.637

I am a huge fan of Josie, and LOVE her products. I found 4 oz argon oil on Amazon by Beauty by Earth. 4 oz for $17.99. 5 star reviews, fair trade, organic, etc. Free shipping.Had to try it. It is identical to Josie's oil to me. I see no difference in odor or texture, and it works identically for me. Very happy with the savings!! Continue Reading

Re: Ninja Cooking Recipes

In Kitchen & Food Talk 1413819253.597

I have made three recipes with the new Ninja cooker. Thai BBQ Pork ribs, Italian pot roast, and white turkey chili (I used chicken) All 3 recipes were edible, but none were rave reviews. The meat was tender, and I love being able to saute, sear, and finish the meal all in one pot. The Ninja temperature control does run hot. The cooker is great. I am going to try some of my own recipes and fine tune them for the Ninja. Continue Reading

Re: Maybe Lisa is relieved to be away from her stalkers

In Beauty Banter 1413210927.873

Wait just a minute ladies- think about what you are saying. Lisa is a public figure. She is on TV, and her new job will more than likely be in front of the camera. Social Media is part of the world now. You cannot change that fact. Twitter, Facebook and Instagram are necessary if you are in the public eye, as Lisa is. Lisa has stalkers. Many who are in the public eye deal with this. I am sure Lisa has taken steps to protect herself. Putting the BLAME on Lisa for having stalkers is 1 million percent WRONG. She is not responsible for someone being crazy, and she should not be forced to run an... Continue Reading

Did customer input have anything to do with who won the awards last night?

Last Reply by twins mom 1413168440.297 | Started by Wadzlla in Beauty Banter

I don't think so. The winners were happy, and all newer vendors. Good to give them awards to help their business grow. But, I do not think the customers votes had a lot to do with who won. I won't ever vote again- the fix is in on this little advertising gimmick. Continue Reading

Re: How do you find a caregiver for elderly parents

In Health & Fitness 1412873289.077

I am going to give a different opinion on this situation. I am terribly sorry you are going through this. My theory is your brother wants to keep your parents at home and pay for care by Russian Immigrants is because he is a cheapskate who knows that if he puts his parents into a home to receive the care they need he will lose his inheritance. Nursing home care is very expensive. Your brother knows that these homes are safe and can care for your parents much better than what is going on now. He is keeping you in the position of hiring and firing so WHEN something horrible happens he will not ... Continue Reading

Re: Diabetic or 'pre'diabetic? What desserts do you eat? Any?

In Kitchen & Food Talk 1412731635.433

On 10/7/2014 adelle38 said: On 10/7/2014 Wadzlla said: My mother ended up dead because she refused to take her type 2 diabetes seriously. She took any restrictions to her diet as a personal affront and rebelled against it. What she stuffed in her mouth was more important to her than her family. She has been gone for 9 years, and her first great- grandchild was born 2 months ago. Her selfish refusal to be responsible for what she shoved in her mouth still infuriates me. Are sweets more important than your life? Diabetes is not a game. That really is harsh. Unfortunately, part of being diabeti... Continue Reading

Re: Diabetic or 'pre'diabetic? What desserts do you eat? Any?

In Kitchen & Food Talk 1412730760.597

My mother ended up dead because she refused to take her type 2 diabetes seriously. She took any restrictions to her diet as a personal affront and rebelled against it. What she stuffed in her mouth was more important to her than her family. She has been gone for 9 years, and her first great- grandchild was born 2 months ago. Her selfish refusal to be responsible for what she shoved in her mouth still infuriates me. Are sweets more important than your life? Diabetes is not a game. Continue Reading

Re: o/t Living in a community with HOA's??

In Beauty Banter 1411882467.17

If you live in a community with strict zoning laws and building codes, HOA ' S are unnecessary. Continue Reading

Page 1 of 184
1 2 3 4 ...184Next