143 Members and 10929 Guests Online

Wadzlla's Activity

Re: I hate making steak at home. I just hate it. How do I make it better?

In Kitchen & Food Talk 1430754461.063

You want your pan/grill to be pre-heated and HOT. Throw the steak on 1-2 minutes on each side to sear the outside of the steak. This seals in the juices & keeps the steak from getting dry. The steak will continue to cook for a few minutes after you remove it from the pan. I prefer to cook my steak less done than over cooked. If it is a little too pink, slice it up & throw the slices back in the pan for a minute to brown it up. Continue Reading

Re: hips

In Lori Goldstein 1430156941.937

I personally like asymmetrical tunic tops with the long v's directly in the front & back. i think the long v's on the sides accentuate the belly & hips. The v's on the sides also also accentuate bow legs in the worst way. The length on each hip makes a round shape to the eye from hip to hip. You need a long thigh to balance out the round shape. The V directly down the front & back gives the illusion of length, and slims the torso, covering the tops of the thighs It is harder to find the front & back V tops than the ones with the length on the sides.. Continue Reading

Re: Removing Urine Odor

In Health & Fitness 1430156313.26

A baby powder with baking soda will absorb odors on the skin. Baby Magic makes one. Continue Reading

Re: Eliminating and controlling grass in flower bed

In In the Garden 1429201092.177

White vinegar in a spray bottle. Use it on a sunny day, and the weeds/grass. will start drying up in hours. Roundup (Glyphosphate)is an absolute poison which has been proven to cause cancer. it kills honey bees, monarch butterflies, birds, fish and mammals. It is banned from use in Europe. Please think about the pets & wildlife when you treat your yards & gardens. Continue Reading

A263064 Laura Gellar april 10 TSV is a home run!

Last Reply by lilrunnergrl 1429806734.217 | Started by Wadzlla in Laura Geller

I am 61, blonde, fair, blue eyes. EVERYTHING in this kit is perfect. I am so happy that LG is getting away from all the shiny sparkly stuff. This is the first time in a long time that every item in a kit is perfect for me! This is a kit that you can wear every day. The colors are neutral and perfect for every day wear all summer long. I highly recommend this kit! Continue Reading

Re: O/T Noisy neighbors...what would you do?

In Beauty Banter 1428933157.087

We burn wood to help heat our large home. As a matter of fact, hubby has the log splitter out today and will be splitting wood fir 5-6 hours. The weather is nice, and it is not raining. We usually use the log splitter a couple of days in the spring, and then again in the fall before the snow flies. In the fall, windows are closed. Our neighbors burn wodd too, so there is no noise problem here. We probably split wood 5 or 6 days a year to have enough wood to heat our home all winter. If your neighbor is splitting wood every day, 8 hours a day, he is probably selling wood. Continue Reading

Re: Update on WEN hair loss, surprising insights from a scientist.

In WEN 1428868802.627

I use 613 every time I wash my hair for the 2nd cleanse. I also use the 613 styling cream every day, along with the 613 replenishing mist. I have been using these products since they came out, 3-5 X a week. My hair is thicker, stronger and fuller since I have been using 613. I totally disagree with your one person scientific study. If you don't like a product, or you get a reaction to a product, quit using it. Rocket science. Continue Reading

Re: Share your worst experience with Temp-tations failures in your kitchen

In Temp-tations 1428707307.13

So from all the millions of Temptations sold in the universe, there are not even 20 complaints? TT is an inexpensive, beautiful, fun set of stoneware. It works well if you treat it like stoneware. I am glad this thread was started, & we can all see how few complaints there are out of the MILLIONS of sets sold. GOOGLE it. Continue Reading

Re: Dumping your WEN ??

In Beauty Banter 1428660967.31

I am allergic to red food dye, lanolin, & some sunscreen products. I am not going to sue companies that use these ingredients. Continue Reading

Re: Dumping your WEN ??

In Beauty Banter 1428660797.48

Because someone is allergic to an ingredient in a l product is not cause for a lawsuit. Switch to something else. Jeez. Continue Reading

Page 1 of 195
1 2 3 4 ...195Next