Spring Fashion Days
148 Members and 18540 Guests Online

Wadzlla's Activity

Re: How to avoid botulism when smoking fish in Masterbuilt smoker

In Kitchen & Food Talk 1425491558.093

The botulism would come from smoking fish that was spoiled. You will not get sick from smoking FRESH fish. The smoking time for fish, like a half salmon, in a masterbuilt smoker would be less than 2 hours, depending on the thickness. No way to get sick from the smoker. Continue Reading

Re: Hello...does anyone else feel the new lower s&h prices are really a big joke on us...the customers?

In Fashion Talk 1424888841.143

There is no charge for returning damaged or flawed items. This has not changed. I have ALWAYS had to call CS to get my shipping charges on damaged items credited to my account. In 26 years with the Q. Continue Reading

Re: Hello...does anyone else feel the new lower s&h prices are really a big joke on us...the customers?

In Fashion Talk 1424887734.477

I am very happy with this new shipping. I don't order things at the spur of the moment, and have only returned items that were damaged or did not work. I think this new policy will affect clothing purchases the most. More care will be taken when ordering, and this will make less returns which will save everyone money! Continue Reading

Re: Can you help me with 'streaming' devices/cable tv?

In Electronics Talk 1424886079.823

On 2/25/2015 glb613 said: On 2/25/2015 Wadzlla said: If you watch live sports, you can't cut the cable. NBA,NFL, Baseball all require cable to get live games. Baseball offers a subscription for streaming games, but I believe it is still around $200.00+ for the season. NFL & NBA may offer subscription streaming in the future, but it will not be cheap. If you like lives sports, you mat not want to have just basic cable. ESPN and other cable networks carry a lot of the games instead of NBC, CBS, ABC and Fox. Exactly. We have the sport package for $10.00 more a month. Get a larger selection... Continue Reading

Re: Can you help me with 'streaming' devices/cable tv?

In Electronics Talk 1424885273.803

If you watch live sports, you can't cut the cable. NBA,NFL, Baseball all require cable to get live games. Baseball offers a subscription for streaming games, but I believe it is still around $200.00+ for the season. NFL & NBA may offer subscription streaming in the future, but it will not be cheap. Continue Reading

Re: Temp-tations Wire Racks

In Kitchen & Food Talk 1424653122.14

I have Temptations that I use daily. I have NEVER had any TT break, crack, or chip, and I believe the reason for this is that I ALWAYS use the wire racks. When taking things out of the oven my TT never get set on a cool counter, or liquid, or anything that may cause a temperature change that causes cracking. IMHO, the racks are just as important as the bakeware. Continue Reading

Re: For those with experience with Guthy Renker

In WEN 1424459832.733

Once you order from GR, it can be very difficult to cancel. Over the years, I have ordered 2 products from them, and both times found it impopssible to cancel. I even started receiving more products and bills over a year after I had cancelled. I just continued sending products and bills back to them with "REFUSED" written on them. Calls and letters did no good. I would never order anything from them again. Wait for Chaz on QVC. Continue Reading

Re: Hardwood Flooring installation nightmare.

In For the Home Talk 1424203483.493

Threaten to call your local TV station. this usually get their attention. Continue Reading

Re: I have the worse case of shingles..............

In Beauty Banter 1424174374.333

The shingles vaccine is now available with no out of pocket cost, as are all immunizations. Under the Affordable Care Act. We had ours, along with flu shots, at CVS. Continue Reading

Re: Leather cleaning troubles

In Dooney & Bourke 1423956721.517

I have been carrying Dooney for 25 years, & have never had the color "come off" of any bag. I don't know how color could come off of a Dooney bag. Is it dirt or oil on the corners of the bag? Continue Reading

Page 1 of 191
1 2 3 4 ...191Next