Maxi Dresses
164 Members and 11261 Guests Online

Wadzlla's Activity

Re: Cracks in 9x13 Baker

In Temp-tations 1398284057.537

Were you cooking a salmon casserole, or just a piece of salmon? Temptations and other ceramic bakeware are made to cook dishes that are filling the container- casseroles , or liquid filling the complete bottom of the dish. They are not made to cook a piece of fish or meat that does not completely fill the baker. (like a meatloaf, or mac & cheese.) You never see Tara cooking anything in temptations that does not fill the baker. The uneven distribution of heat will cause cracks and breakage. TT will replace it for the shipping cost. Continue Reading

Re: Horrible "11" lines"

In Beauty Banter 1398262990.78

Try a derma-roller. Inexpensive and it works! There are a number of threads here in the forums about it. Continue Reading

Re: Article on efforts to impose new safety rules for the $70 billion cosmetics industry!

In Beauty Banter 1397688697.82

Part of these regulations will re-instate animal testing. Not good. http://www.change.org/petitions/congress-stop-the-potential-for-the-u-s-to-require-animal-testing-that-would-occur-if-the-safe-cosmetics-and-personal-care-products-act-of-2013-scpcpa-is-passed?share_id=mXQKPWgKnF&utm_campaign=autopublish&utm_medium=facebook&utm_source=share_petition Continue Reading

Re: Vitamin D3 Test

In Health & Fitness 1397671995.34

On 4/16/2014 Nightowlz said: On 4/16/2014 Wadzlla said: Very few insurance companies will pay for the vitamin D blood test. There is a lot of conflicting information on testing for Vitamin D levels. I know I paid for testing, and was VERY low. The difference in my activity levels was dramatic and foot and leg pain disappeared. I found this test saved me fro m having foot and knee surgery. Do you know if the test you had was the 25 hydroxyl also called 25(OH)D? I'm sure that's what I want. I wanted to have it done since Vit D is fat soluble. I need to make sure I'm not taking too much but if ... Continue Reading

Re: Vitamin D3 Test

In Health & Fitness 1397670583.683

Very few insurance companies will pay for the vitamin D blood test. There is a lot of conflicting information on testing for Vitamin D levels. I know I paid for testing, and was VERY low. The difference in my activity levels was dramatic and foot and leg pain disappeared. I found this test saved me fro m having foot and knee surgery. Continue Reading

Re: Premier PC Support

In Electronics Talk 1397600789.92

I have had HP computers for 15 years, and ALWAYS purchase the 2 year extended warranty at the end of the first year, when the one-year warranty expires. This HP extended warranty is worth every penny. HP support is very good, and any repairs I have had are done quickly and professionally. No complaints. Continue Reading

Re: OT walmart usa

In Beauty Banter 1397599339.61

I live in a community where WalMart is the only store unless I drive 25 minutes away. WalMart is not going to go away, but it is slowly being forced to treat their employees better. 35% of WalMart employees are subsidized by food stamps and welfare because WalMart will not pay a living wage. Continue Reading

Re: Help with removing information on laptop SO I CAN GIVE IT TO MY GRANDSONS

In Electronics Talk 1397570695.23

you can reset your computer to factory settings. turn computer off, restart, press f8 while restarting. Follow the directions on the screen. Continue Reading

Re: Beauty purchase from E-bay not arriving...what do I do?

In Beauty Banter 1397519392.69

Only communicate with the seller through the EBay website. There is a link on your Ebay page. go to the sale, and file a "where is my package?" complaint. Never, ever communicate with a seller outside of the Ebay website. Worse case is PayPal will refund your money in about 30 days. file a complaint with Paypal also. Continue Reading

Re: Mally available in ALL Ulta stores starting April 14!

In Mally 1397479725.23

Mally products are fabulous. Nice to know Ulta will be carrying her line. Continue Reading

Page 1 of 176
1 2 3 4 ...176Next