Guaranteed Delivery
87 Members and 15148 Guests Online

Wadzlla's Activity

Re: Can someone explain Tracefone service to me? What do you get for 1 min?

In Electronics Talk 1418926483.653

If you do not understand it, and are not at least a little tech-savvy, I would not recommend a TracPhone. Setting the phone up is tricky. I think most of the complaints about this type of phone are from people who have no experience with them. You would be better off going to Verizon and getting a flip phone, or Straight Talk at WalMart. This way you have someone to take your questions to. TracPhone is not so good with customer service. Continue Reading

Re: Imitation WEN brands?

In WEN 1418488875.45

http://www.walmart.com/ip/Herbal-Essences-Color-Me-Happy-Cleansing-Conditioner-16.9-fl-oz/34202645 I have tried a number of Faux Wen products. This one is good. I use it as my first cleanse, Wen for the second, with excellent results. I will never give up my Wen, but this makes it last longer!!! Continue Reading

Re: Anyone grow out to white then go back to using color?

In Beauty Banter 1418347027.993

I was a hairdresser for 35 years. Right now I am a redhead. I was a champagne blonde all summer. I am planning on going platinum blonde next summer to get an idea of how silver would look. We live in a summer resort area, so I don't worry about being conventional. Continue Reading

Re: Anyone grow out to white then go back to using color?

In Beauty Banter 1418326726.457

White hair labels you as being over 50. Women who wear their hair white are comfortable with ageing, and I respect that. Many women who are in the business world have to look younger. It is competitive out there. Continue Reading

Re: Ninja Cooking system 4-1

In Kitchen & Food Talk 1418148102.633

There was a discussion about this in another thread, and people used a thermometer to check the temperatures. The Ninja was holding correct temperatures. I turn the crock down to low as soon as it reaches a boil. I love the cooker, but I am interested in finding more healthy recipes to cook. Most of the recipes are incredibly fat-laden. They are delicious, but not healthy. Continue Reading

Re: Need toilet help!!!

In For the Home Talk 1418060113.613

V31132 VIDEO Best Seller Don Aslett's Super-size 7-pc. Deluxe 64 oz. Toilet Cleaning Kit QVC Price:$22.00 This stuff works. Watch the video. We have the hardest water in the world and after using the pumice and elbow grease originally, this has kept our toilets sparkling white. Amazing product. Continue Reading

Re: Neat Scanner

In TSV Talk 1418059781.86

You still have to set up folders and name them, and then make sure you put the scanned items into the correct folders. You could do this with your own scanner, and it would be faster without the terrible software. Continue Reading

Re: Do you eat gifts of food that you receive during the holidays?

In In the Garden 1418002990.043

I think it is fair to say that those who want to give gifts of homemade edibles MUST ask the recipient if they want the food. Listen to them! Continue Reading

Re: Do you eat gifts of food that you receive during the holidays?

In In the Garden 1417876527.623

I find it interesting how people think restaurant kitchens are cleaner. I have to believe these individuals have never worked in a restaurant. Continue Reading

Do you eat gifts of food that you receive during the holidays?

Last Reply by Tinkrbl44 1418512815.843 | Started by Wadzlla in In the Garden

I am bringing this up as last year's thread about throwing out food gifts was an eye -opener to many. You may not want to give food as gifts if it will just be thrown away. Continue Reading

Page 1 of 187
1 2 3 4 ...187Next