Creede Silver Sale
112 Members and 14402 Guests Online

Wadzlla's Activity

Re: o/t Living in a community with HOA's??

In Beauty Banter 1411882467.17

If you live in a community with strict zoning laws and building codes, HOA ' S are unnecessary. Continue Reading

Re: o/t Living in a community with HOA's??

In Beauty Banter 1411608815.4

Dh & I cannot comprehend why any sane human being would join an HOA. To us , and many others, it is insanity. To spend money to purchase MY LAND & MY HOME, and then have an HOA dictate rules on how I can paint or garden , or how many cars, etc.- no thank you!! We purchased a beautiful home with acerage, and I can do anything I darn well please. I have a pool and can skinny dip any time I want, and if I wanted a bright pink front door, no old retired group of grumpy butts is going to stop me!! Continue Reading

Re: Masterbuilt smoker

In Kitchen & Food Talk 1411494002.017

I have had a Masterbuilt smoker for around 10 years now. it was a TSV, and it is one of the best items we have ever purchased from the Q. That said, I would NEVER buy a smoker with a glass door. The inside of a smoker gets very, very discolored and stained from the smoking. A glass door on a smoker would be impossible to keep clean. Continue Reading

Pole Saw TSV

Last Reply by Nightowlz 1411069388.507 | Started by Wadzlla in TSV Talk

Just a heads up that the 8 pound weight is very heavy at the end of a pole. Imagine a bowling ball at the end of a 10' pole. DH has one, and is VERY VERY careful. The weight makes this very awkward, and dangerous. You need a lot of upper body strength to use this. Continue Reading

Re: What should the penalty be for forgetting an anniversary?

In Jewelry Talk 1410911296.433

We have been married 26 years. I realized early on that DH was not going to go into a store and buy me a present. He is just not a shopper. So, for the Holidays, Birthdays, and Anniversaries, I just go out and splurge on something I want. Works out just fine!!! He is a wonderful husband, father, and my best friend. He is just not a guy who goes into stores. Continue Reading

Re: Why Video Scares Me or Why Commissioner Goodell Should Resign

In Sports 1410626393.043

Over and over again- women's lives are worth less than men's lives. I am sick of it. Continue Reading

In Sports 1410536840.183

I am saddened at the ignorance shown on this thread about domestic abuse. Victims of abuse are rendered powerless by being isolated, demoralized, and felt to feel the abuse is somehow their fault. Rice's then girlfriend even APOLOGIZED publicly for her actions leading up to being knocked unconcious. 3 women are killed every day in America by their boyfreinds or husbands. ONE IN FOUR WOMEN have experienced violence from their significant other. NFL players are looked up to and glorified by men and women who love football. If one of these players is seen abusing his wife, and gets a 2 game su... Continue Reading

In Sports 1410527102.69

I do not think the NFL realizes the women in America are watching this situation closely. Women make up HALF of the football audience. If we decide football is not so great for our families, the NFL is going to lose a huge chunk of their audience and their $$$. Continue Reading

Re: Fall Hummingbird migration...

In In the Garden 1410465878.43

Here in NW Ohio, on the shores of Lake Erie, there have been more hummers in my garden than I have seen in 25 years. I have seen up to a dozen at a time buzzing our flowers and feeders. They are nature's jewels. They are very busy today fattening up for their big trip. I hate to see them go. Continue Reading

Page 1 of 183
1 2 3 4 ...183Next