TSV(R) Preview
14 Members and 8234 Guests Online

Wadzlla's Activity

Re: Ninja cooker Mississippi Pot Roast thousands of 4-star reviews!

In Recipe Swap 1414256259.64

This recipe is from Facebook page "Ninja 3-in-1 Cooking System Recipes ". I am going food crazy with the great recipes on this page. Continue Reading

Ninja cooker Mississippi Pot Roast thousands of 4-star reviews!

Last Reply by Wadzlla 1414256259.413 | Started by Wadzlla in Recipe Swap

Mississippi Roast #1, By: Betty Link Jordan roast (any cut) packet of Au Jus packet of Ranch dressing mix stick of butter 4 to 6 pepperoncini peppers You put a roast (any cut) in a crock pot or Ninja on the crock pot setting. Sprinkle a packet of Au Jus mix over it, then on top of that a packet of Ranch dressing mix, then lay a stick of butter / margarine lengthwise on the roast, and add 4 to 6 pepperoncini peppers, (jar in pickle section of store - like the peppers in salads at Olive Garden.) ON the roast around the butter. Don't add any liquids - just what I listed, turn on Ninja ... Continue Reading

Re: Ninja- Maple pork loin wrapped in bacon

In Recipe Swap 1414235283.457

Wow- thanks for dharing! I am sure it will be good in the Ninja!! Continue Reading

Re: Ninja Cooking Recipes

In Kitchen & Food Talk 1414168504.683

There are some great pages on Facebook for Ninja users. The recipes are fantastic. There is one for Mississippi Pot roast that is getting wildly positive reviews and raves. Continue Reading

Re: Ninja- Maple pork loin wrapped in bacon

In Recipe Swap 1414159380.097

Whole boneless pork loin, brown sugar, spicy brown mustard, bacon, soy sauce, Worcestershire, Federal Grove maple syrup, garlic salt, salt and pepper. Ingredients: 1 whole boneless pork loin 4-6 lbs. 2 Tbs. spicy brown mustard 1 Tbs. soy sauce 1 Tbs. Worcestershire 1/2 cup pure maple syrup plus some or drizzling when basting. 10-12 bacon slices salt, pepper and garlic salt to taste Mix 1 cup brown sugar, 2 Tbs. spicy brown mustard, 1Tbs. soy sauce, 1 Tbs. Worcestershire, 1/4 cup maple syrup. Remove the layer of fat on top of the pork with a sharp knife or most of it.... Continue Reading

Re: Anyone derma rolling?

In Beauty Banter 1414074886.61

I use the roller once a month all over my face ,neck, and decollete while coloring my hair. I am very happy with the results- it keeps everything plumped up, and has dramatically reduced the "rings" around my neck. I have two. The lower one has almost disappeared. Continue Reading

Facebook Pages for Ninja cooker recipes

Last Reply by Wadzlla 1413927172.707 | Started by Wadzlla in Kitchen & Food Talk

https://www.facebook.com/groups/403206896465253/ Ninja 3 in 1 cooking system recipes 6,244 members https://www.facebook.com/groups/637885289582324/ Laurie's Ninja/crockpot kitchen 15,581 members Lots of recipes and great info on these pages. Recipe folders are available to download. I am starting to wonder how I cooked before this! Saves so much time and my kitchen is clean! Continue Reading

Page 1 of 185
1 2 3 4 ...185Next