Better Than Black Friday
92 Members and 16856 Guests Online

Wadzlla's Activity

Re: If you bought the Keurig 2.0 TSV you spent way too much! Me too!

In TSV Talk 1417193317.12

WalMart here has had the Keurig 2.0 marked down from $139.00 to $99.00 for the last week. Continue Reading

Re: What do you think of three quarter sleeves?

In Fashion Talk 1416508557.767

I ALWAYS roll my sleeves up. Always. I like 3/4 sleeves because they stay rolled up !!!! Continue Reading

Re: Divorce and Family

In Beauty Banter 1416061702.843

I am sorry your family does not support you more. It sounds like your X has more in common with your family than you do. the saying "blood is thicker than water" is just a saying. It does not, in reality mean anything. You must build your own family. Not all of us have good "blood relatives". this does not mean you cannot build a strong support group around you and your children. Your Dad & uncle are there for you. You have been asked a couple times on this thread about your family & your X's lifestyles being more compatible than you are with your family. I am guessing this has to do ... Continue Reading

Re: OT What charities do you support

In Fashion Talk 1415457326.107

Only local charities. I see what is going on, and can be hands-on. Continue Reading

Re: Ninja 4-1 ?

In Kitchen & Food Talk 1415456419.933

There was a discussion about this on one of the Ninja cooker pages on Facebook. A number of people actually heated up water at different settings and temperatures for 30 minutes, and used cooking thermometers to check the temperatures. Not one cooker was heating over the correctly dialed in temperature. Continue Reading

Re: HP PAVILION HORRIBLE EXPERIENCE 1YR 3MONTHS OLD

In TSV Talk 1414717622.197

I am sorry you are having computer problems. HP computers have worked great for me for the last 20 years. I have had desktops, and the last 2 have been laptops. My current laptop was a TSV 5 years ago. DH uses the laptop the TSV replaced. DD has had her HP laptop for 4 years now. She had mother board and video problems which took a while for HP to figure out. Turned out it was the settings in Carbonite that were messing the computer video up. I have never had a problem with customer service or repairs with HP. I will buy another HP when this laptop dies. Continue Reading

Re: Chaz looked great today

In WEN 1414430218.503

Yeah, I see how Chaz's horrible hair has really effected Wen sales!!! Lol.I love his hair!! Continue Reading

Re: O/T: Want to join Ninja User group on Facebook, but....

In Kitchen & Food Talk 1414427690.663

The recipes are shared in files. Look under photos and files. they are easy to copy & paste to print out. Continue Reading

Page 1 of 186
1 2 3 4 ...186Next