TSV(R) Preview
127 Members and 11827 Guests Online

BLH's Activity

Re: To Make Stuffed Peppers Do You Par Bil Your Peppers?

In Kitchen & Food Talk 1409068772.797

No, I don't boil mine first. I have only ever made them in a crockpot and they are to die for. Everyone loves them. They are one of my best recipes. Continue Reading

Re: Does anybody have their Labor Day menu planned yet?

In Kitchen & Food Talk 1408929811.46

Hotdogs, hamburgers, fried chicken, hot sausage, potato salad, macaroni salad, pasta salad, fruit salad, and taco salad. Not sure about dessert yet. I saw a recipe for a sunflower cake that I might try. I love to cook and make all of this myself. No one else brings anything. Continue Reading

Re: High Cholesterol - How to eat, etc.

In Health & Fitness 1408914710.453

When I turned 40 my doctor did a complete workup. My cholesterol and triglycerides were high. I was determined not to take a pill, so he told me to watch the fat in my diet and to exercise for three months. This was in May, I did as I was told and three months later in August, he rechecked everything and he said that he could tell that I was trying because my triglycerides came down hundreds of points, but my cholesterol went up. He said that my liver just makes too much cholesterol. So on the Lipitor I went. I don't even take it every day but my blood work has been good ever since. Continue Reading

Re: 20 Best Labor Day Recipes

In Kitchen & Food Talk, Hosts & Personalities 1408708132.92

Gee David, thanks for the recipes. I'm looking forward to trying the mac and cheese. Continue Reading

Re: Heartfelt Thanks from Shawn Killinger and Joe

In Beauty Banter, The Q We Love, Hosts & Personalities 1408367085.02

Dear Shawn and Joe, I feel your pain. My husband and I were married four years before we began trying to get pregnant. We wanted everything in order ( a home, money, etc.). Right after we announced to everyone, we went out to dinner and shopping for maternity clothes. The very next day, we lost our baby. We went on to have two sons, but I can't help but think that, that first pregnancy was a daughter. There is not a year goes by that I don't think of my baby on my expected due date. Love you. Continue Reading

Re: Shawn Killinger - A Personal Story

In Beauty Banter, Fashion Talk, Hosts & Personalities 1407865190.86

Dear Shawn and Joe, I am so sorry for your loss. My husband and I went through this with our first pregnancy. I will remember your whole family in my prayers. Take your time. Miss you. Continue Reading

Re: Gabrielle Kerr's Announcement?

In Fashion Talk 1407598671.117

I took it to mean that Gabrielle won't be a host anymore, but will have some other job at QVC. Leah said that Gabrielle is on to bigger and better things. Continue Reading

Re: New Beginnings

In Hosts & Personalities, Among Friends, Mom to Mom Blogs 1407498838.803

Oh congratulations Pat. You did a great job with Nicole. I see she was on National Honor Society. You don't have to worry about her, she will be just fine. When my sons left for college I felt, well we will see what kind of job we did with raising them. They both enjoyed college so much. They would have gone to college forever I think. Just another chapter in our lives. Continue Reading

Page 1 of 131
1 2 3 4 ...131Next