8 Members and 18539 Guests Online

BLH's Activity

Re: Speaking of Senior Prom, how many are married to the one you attended with???

In Fashion Talk 1432150487.813

Me too. Husband class of 74, me class of 75. Went to two proms, married 39 years. Continue Reading

Re: My Letter to Kelsey on Graduation Day

In Mom to Mom Blogs 1432088976.147

Congratulations! Your family is very fortunate. Continue Reading

Re: Most Effective Way U Clean Kitchen Floor?

In For the Home Talk 1432057826.427

I have scrubbed my kitchen floor on my hands and knees like Cinderella every Saturday for 39 years. You just can't get in the corners with a mop. Continue Reading

Re: Is there a trick for attracting hummingbirds?

In In the Garden 1431954837.33

We have a hummingbird feeder and many flowers. It's fun to watch them fight over the feeder. I have to laugh because I have a lamp with flowers on the shade in my livingroom and the hummingbirds are always at the window trying to get to that lamp. It's hilarious. But I think the most funny thing is one time I had on a flowered shirt and the hummingbirds kept coming over to my shirt. Freaked me out! Continue Reading

Re: Snake detterant help!

In For the Home Talk 1431880282.927

Get a fake owl. I've heard that it really works because owls eat snakes and when the snake sees the owl, it will leave. Also to the poster who said about a black snake eating birds. It's probably a rat snake. They are black and people get them confused with a black snake. Rat snakes climb trees and eat bird eggs. A rat snake is much longer then a black snake. Continue Reading

Re: Elizabeth Taylor's White Diamonds--opinions please

In Beauty Banter 1431879995.087

My husband bought me white diamonds many years ago for xmas and I never looked back. I get compliments everyday. I'm a nurse and work in a doctor's office and people are constantly saying "It smells so good in here". I went to my granddaughter's teeball game last week after work and the lady working at the concession stand asked me what I was wearing. She said, "you smell so good." My boss says he can tell when I'm in the office because "it smells so good in here". I was at the bank and the teller said,"somebody smells good in here". My son went to move my car one day and he said "the ... Continue Reading

Re: Leah, the consummate professional, and her pal Bob!

In Fashion Talk 1431026001.23

I agree. I think Leah is always professional. She doesn't ramble on and doesn't interrupt. I think she's lovely. Continue Reading

Re: What LOGO says about a woman ....

In Fashion Talk 1430858449.3

I watched Lori and Amy last night and Amy looked like she had a piece of toilet paper hanging off of her. The way she had it layered looked awful. Continue Reading

Re: I hate making steak at home. I just hate it. How do I make it better?

In Kitchen & Food Talk 1430486148.02

A chef once told me that they put butter on the steak. Continue Reading

Page 1 of 146
1 2 3 4 ...146Next