Christmas in July(R) Sale
26 Members and 10489 Guests Online

BLH's Activity

Re: Need a Dress for a Wake and Funeral STAT

In Fashion Talk 1406212486.96

My mother always told me to have at least one black outfit to wear to a funeral because if someone dies, especially suddenly, you are not going to want to go shopping. I have several black, navy and gray outfits in the back of my closet that I keep just in case. Continue Reading

Re: It was so nice to see Lena McIlwain.

In All About Accessories 1405972231.247

On 7/21/2014 FlowershopGirl said: I wish I'd seen her! Will she return? She and Dave King were my favorite hosts at night back in the day when QVC was interesting to watch. She was selling Kathleen Kirkwood items. Continue Reading

It was so nice to see Lena McIlwain.

Last Reply by Azcowgirl 1405974005.84 | Started by BLH in All About Accessories

It was so nice to see Lena on the accessories show this morning. I often think about her. I really enjoyed her when she was a host. It's also nice to see Lori Shore and Lisa Mason. Continue Reading

Re: SUGGESTIONS FOR BAKING COOKIES FOR WEDDING

In Recipe Swap 1405950689.717

On 7/18/2014 StlrFan said: The Wedding Cookie Table is a staple in the Pittsburgh, SW PA area. I have baked cookies for 2 daughter's weddings and numerous relatives and friend's children's weddings. All have been baked and frozen. We've done chocolate chips, snowballs, buckeyes, peanut butter balls, strawberries, nut horns, peaches, pizzelles, cannolis, brownies, thumbprints, pecan tassies, and on and on. I think the only type we haven't frozen is a caramel tassy. Those are done the day before we deliver all to the reception site. I have used saran, wax paper, parchment and aluminum foil to w... Continue Reading

Re: O/T ~ Remedies for Ringing in the Ears?

In Beauty Banter 1405950393.18

I have ringing in my ears that came on suddenly. I asked my doctor about it and he said it is due to hearing loss which is normal and comes with age. He never even looked in my ears. Continue Reading

Re: What are your favorite Q jewelry pieces to wear in the heat of summer?

In Jewelry Talk 1405706619.46

My go to pieces have been Diamonique by the Yard and have been for years. Continue Reading

Re: SUGGESTIONS FOR BAKING COOKIES FOR WEDDING

In Recipe Swap 1405538637.737

Thanks to all who responded. I'll let you know how it works out. Continue Reading

SUGGESTIONS FOR BAKING COOKIES FOR WEDDING

Last Reply by PamelaSue72 1406032777.8 | Started by BLH in Recipe Swap

Does anyone have any suggestions for baking and freezing cookies for a wedding? Which cookies are best to bake and freeze? How long can you freeze them? Thanks in advance. Continue Reading

Re: How to keep pants from getting wrinkled?

In Denim & Co 1405518108.087

Maybe some wrinkle releaser would help. Continue Reading

Page 1 of 129
1 2 3 4 ...129Next