Shoes & Handbags Offers
176 Members and 14383 Guests Online

BLH's Activity

Re: salmon roll ups

In Kitchen & Food Talk 1409671132.013

Thanks everyone. I made on Labor Day morning. I will post recipe when I get home from work. Continue Reading

Re: Long haired girls what do you do with your hair when you sleep

In Beauty Banter 1409531626.093

On 8/31/2014 So Happy Girl said: I wear curlers every night. I am uncomfortable without them. No worries about messy hair, it's perfect every morning. What kind of curlers do you use? My curlers always fall out. Continue Reading

Re: salmon roll ups

In Kitchen & Food Talk 1409527703.36

On 8/31/2014 HonnyBrown said: If the egg is raw, make it the same day. Thanks, yes you use raw egg in the recipe. I was going to bake them today, but wasn't sure if they would be ok until tomorrow or if it would be better to make them tomorrow instead. Just trying to get as much done as I can today. Continue Reading

salmon roll ups

Last Reply by BLH 1409671132.013 | Started by BLH in Kitchen & Food Talk

I found a recipe for salmon roll ups that I wanted to try for Labor Day. You use canned salmon, eggs, dill, parsley and onion and roll and bake them in crescent rolls. Do you think I can make them the day before, or do you think it would be better to make them on Labor Day? Continue Reading

Re: To Make Stuffed Peppers Do You Par Bil Your Peppers?

In Kitchen & Food Talk 1409068772.797

No, I don't boil mine first. I have only ever made them in a crockpot and they are to die for. Everyone loves them. They are one of my best recipes. Continue Reading

Re: Does anybody have their Labor Day menu planned yet?

In Kitchen & Food Talk 1408929811.46

Hotdogs, hamburgers, fried chicken, hot sausage, potato salad, macaroni salad, pasta salad, fruit salad, and taco salad. Not sure about dessert yet. I saw a recipe for a sunflower cake that I might try. I love to cook and make all of this myself. No one else brings anything. Continue Reading

Re: High Cholesterol - How to eat, etc.

In Health & Fitness 1408914710.453

When I turned 40 my doctor did a complete workup. My cholesterol and triglycerides were high. I was determined not to take a pill, so he told me to watch the fat in my diet and to exercise for three months. This was in May, I did as I was told and three months later in August, he rechecked everything and he said that he could tell that I was trying because my triglycerides came down hundreds of points, but my cholesterol went up. He said that my liver just makes too much cholesterol. So on the Lipitor I went. I don't even take it every day but my blood work has been good ever since. Continue Reading

Page 1 of 132
1 2 3 4 ...132Next