Dooney & Bourke
25 Members and 14848 Guests Online

BLH's Activity

Re: Would love gift ideas for daughter in law.

In Mom to Mom Forum 1418934980.413

I give both of our daughter in laws money and a few small gifts. Neither one of them like Philosophy shower gels. This year I bought one a food processor and the other one fleece sheets. I also put little gifts in their stockings. Continue Reading

Re: Which Stand Mixer should I Buy?

In Kitchen & Food Talk 1418733828.217

I bake a lot and would not recommend the KitchenAid myself. I have a Hamilton Beach that I inherited from my grandmother. The bowl swivels over so you never have to stop the mixer to scrape the sides. I bought one for my daughter in law also. My husband asks me all of the time if I want a Kitchen Aid and I tell him not until they make one with the swivel bowl. Continue Reading

Re: Finishing Touches on your Holiday Decorating

In Fashion Talk, For the Home Talk, Hosts & Personalities 1418394227.207

Absolutely beautiful! Merry Christmas and Happy New Year! Continue Reading

Re: Christmas Decorations 2014

In Beauty Banter, The Q We Love, Hosts & Personalities 1418307601.25

OMG Shawn. You are so fortunate to have such a beautiful home. I'm sure you and your husband enjoy it very much. Merry Christmas and Happy New Year. Continue Reading

Re: where is Lisa going?

In Q News 1418149548.903

The only thing I heard was Lisa say to Isaac, "I'll see you in New York". Continue Reading

Re: Chocolate No-Bake Cookies

In Recipe Swap, Hosts & Personalities, Cookie Exchange 1417704062.05

Gee Carolyn, thanks for the recipe. I have tried to make these several times with different recipes and they either never get hard, or are so hard they crumble. I can't help but wonder if the weather has anything to do with it. I know sometimes fudge won't work out if it's damp outside. I going to give your recipe a try! Continue Reading

Re: Gifts from Santa -- Wrapped or Unwrapped?

In For the Home Talk 1417639685.613

I'm one of five children and our gifts were never wrapped from Santa. My mother used to say that when you see toys in Santa's sleigh, they are not wrapped. I always wrapped our two son's gifts from Santa - each in a different paper. Continue Reading

Re: Anyone Know Where lisa is Going?

In Beauty Banter 1417636632.083

I figure they had her make the announcement so we will keep on watching and stay on the boards to see if and when she says anything. I personally think the announcement was made so far in advance so she would get alot of attention. Continue Reading

Page 1 of 138
1 2 3 4 ...138Next