Handbag Clearance
94 Members and 13296 Guests Online

Me And My Shadow's Activity

Re: There is something wrong with this website...

In Viewpoints 1394980841.77

On 3/16/2014 evelomaddict said: On 3/16/2014 Me And My Shadow said: On 3/15/2014 Lotus~ said: This site is a mess......the page jumps when you click on something.....my message box is all wonky till it "settle" down and I just clicked on "my activity" and got a page with Miss Piggy on it. OMG, Lotus, thanks for the laugh this morning!....It must be the Muppets arrival this week and definitely Miss Piggy being quite mischievous!...LOL I've been having problems all week....the site just freezes up on me and it takes forever to get into a thread as well as to post, so I sure do hope that you... Continue Reading

Re: Home is where........welcome! :)

In Viewpoints 1394979066.4

Good Morning, Housemates, It's been a while!...A busy month dealing with a personal issue which has taken up much time and energy, along with usual daily life activities but, alas, I just had to stop by to check in with all of you and let you know that I'm thinking of you and certainly haven't forgotten about you. This will be a quick pit stop for now.....or should I say a very slooooooow one....I have been having problems getting into this website for the past week and now it is taking me forever to get into any of the threads or to even post a reply...It will probably take up much of the m... Continue Reading

Re: There is something wrong with this website...

In Viewpoints 1394976483.073

On 3/15/2014 Lotus~ said: This site is a mess......the page jumps when you click on something.....my message box is all wonky till it "settle" down and I just clicked on "my activity" and got a page with Miss Piggy on it. OMG, Lotus, thanks for the laugh this morning!....It must be the Muppets arrival this week and definitely Miss Piggy being quite mischievous!...LOL I've been having problems all week....the site just freezes up on me and it takes forever to get into a thread as well as to post, so I sure do hope that you appreciate the time it took for me to post this to you....I'm now g... Continue Reading

In Viewpoints 1392352833.28

Checking back in, Housemates, Puppy...So sorry for the discrepancy in my post to you...I was just typing away, feeling confident that I finally have all of my facts straight on all of you....alas, still a work in art keeping up with all of the posts...I will go and edit it so it will read correctly when Moons logs in....How is precious Zoe dealing with this weather?....I can't imagine that she is too eager to head out to "take care of business"....quite a challenge for all of you dog moms....It is now a sleeting mess here tonight! kdgn....I love BB&B too...one of my favorite stores....suc... Continue Reading

Re: physicians formula- what B&M stores carry it besides CVS? And any other recs besides BB and CC cream?

In Beauty Banter 1392330447.937

I love their Happy Booster Blush....and have both natural and rose shades. Continue Reading

Re: Any Principal Secret users out there?

In Beauty Banter 1392327950.317

Hi Beachbunny...I have been using the Principal Secret skincare line for several years now and absolutely love it!....Are you a member of her Club?....It saves you money and you can customize your beauty kit to whatever products you want....I have used a combination of her Advanced and Reclaim products. She now has come out with a new Botanical skincare line and it is fantastic....I have been using it for the past couple of months....Since it is a new line, it is not available in a "customized" kit, as of yet, but it will be in the near future....Do you get her catalog?....You will see that t... Continue Reading

In Viewpoints 1392323077.89

Hey, I have an addendum to add to my previous post...as I try to catch up. donna....Do you ever go with E on his business trips?....I think he should take you along and he can sneak you in as a "business expense"! Hey, what is this I here about P having a special lady in his life...I bet he will be serenading her on Valentine's Day....nothing like being serenaded by an Italian/Irish hunk!....sigh....Have you and E met her yet? pitty....I love my crockpot too....It's great having a meal all ready at the end of the day...and I love having everything cooking together in a nice broth....I love r... Continue Reading

In Viewpoints 1392320519.85

Wow, Housemates....I'm starting to feel like we are living in an igloo around here with all of this snow that we have been getting and it is just piling up due to the low temps....so nothing melted during this past week, even though we had sunny days...Geez, that sure is a long sentence! I'm trying to get caught up with your posts, and just wanted to drop by and make sure that all of you are behaving yourselves and keeping safe and warm in this weather....I'm just hoping that we don't lose power...so far...so good...and it is really a beautiful Winter Wonderland scene out there....I trekked... Continue Reading

In Viewpoints 1391645031.983

Puppy...Thank you so much!...Yes, it's always a relief when our posts manage to "make it to print"! ...It only happens with donna's thread, due to the fact that we all try to acknowledge each other...and I admit I have a tendency to get a little carried away at times...LOL...so my posts end up long and "my time" runs out...I try to remember to "copy and paste" but, sometimes, those don't work out either, so maybe there is a "time factor" on that also...and "timing" doesn't work very well for a poster like me!...LOL I totally agree with you about the Winter Olympics...I feel the same way...Th... Continue Reading

Re: Who has the best/worst make-up brushes? (In your opinion)

In Beauty Banter 1391643237.68

IT brushes....the best I have ever used so far! Continue Reading

Page 1 of 363
1 2 3 4 ...363Next