Fall Fashion Days
134 Members and 13862 Guests Online

Me And My Shadow's Activity

Re: Home is where........welcome! :)

In Viewpoints 1406508153.86

Where is our "House Mum"?....I bet she is watching that show..RHONJ...which I have no idea why, since she is a RHONJ! Puppy... WooHoo!...Are you still at the supermarket giving that stock guy a bunch of thrills!....Go For It Girl!...And, yes, you most definitely can join the rest of us "Crabs" and are now officially a July baby!...LOL pitty...Come on up and we all can go to Maine together and see who can eat the most lobsters!...LOL...Have you ever made a trip up to the Northeast?....We can start in Jersey where donna lives and work ourselves up throughout New York, RI, CT and Maine!...The F... Continue Reading

In Viewpoints 1406485578.27

Happy Sunday, Housemates: Rainy day here...cozy....so decided it was a good day to tackle the laundry room, which has a closet, shelves, storage area...so it needed some good reorganization...While we were bonding together...LOL...I decided to add it to my painting project in September and have it painted also...probably do it a sage green as with my bathrooms...good job done! Will be grilling some chicken and making up a pasta dish with lots of mixed vegetables and tossed with Paul Newman's parmesan/garlic salad dressing...love his food products....Sure wish he was still around, so that I co... Continue Reading

In Viewpoints 1406380763.48

ocean.....Yes, Maine is spectacular!....During the past several years, we have been to Boothbay, Bar Harbor, York, Ogunquit, Kennebunkport....exploring other places in between!.....I can certainly understand why Acadia National Park has been named as the favorite State Park in our Country...It took my breath away when I first visited!....Ogunquit is only about a 2-1/2 hour drive from where I live, so that is where I head to when I just want to get away for a long weekend....just throw my things in the car and off I go....I stay right down in Perkins Cove....not far from restaurants and shops.... Continue Reading

In Viewpoints 1406379612.15

Good Morning, Housemates: Time to get up sleepyheads!....Gorgeous day here!....All of the windows are open and I need to get going with housework this morning....Oh, the price we pay for going away and playing!...This afternoon, I'm headed out to shop around for a new ottoman for the living room....I'm looking for a tufted bench ottoman....love the look of them...and prefer ottomans over coffee tables as they are more diversified and add a warmer accent....Then I will stop off at one of our restaurants with an outdoor eating area and grab a salmon burger, along with a glass of wine....So that... Continue Reading

Re: Super Saturday, anyone have their eye on something

In Beauty Banter 1406338991.36

On 7/25/2014 betteb said: The Kelsi Dagger Satchel and the IT Eye Shadow Palette If you are referring to A238703. go for it!....The shades are gorgeous and the Transforming Pearl shade added to it just makes it all the more better and diversified...The price is fantastic for all that you get!...A wonderful Palette! Continue Reading

In Viewpoints 1406336037.63

Okay....continuation....and I have to admit that I didn't go back too far....just far enough to catch little tidbits here and there....so I'll keep this short and make sure that it gets posted tonight! Moons....How about retiring Buttercup and getting a new one?....Shhhhh!....I don't want her to hear me!...LOL...Actually, your new one could be Buttercup also!....Happy to read that your pain has subsided somewhat and that you were able to enjoy your cousin's visit....also relieved that it wasn't the crazy one...LOL...We all have one or two in our families, I believe! pitty....You definitely ha... Continue Reading

Re: Throw from Pottery Barn

In For the Home Talk 1406330613.813

On 7/25/2014 glmama said: I should add that the Berkshire blankets that I have got matted and didn't wash well for me, but I thought I was following the care instructions. Air dried, and washed normally, but they never fluffed up again. Might have been user error, I dunno. All I DO know is that we LOVE these blankets as a family and my kids and I actually USE them. They are not decorative for us like many throws are. While the Austin throw looks great and it's a nice price, it's substantially smaller than the Berkshire blankets. I realize that it's a completely different animal, tho. Anyone r... Continue Reading

Re: Hair Mascara

In Beauty Banter 1406329154.283

KJPA....I just checked out Kryolan and they do have a shade that I'm looking for....I will call their Customer Service and check into their products...Those hair mascaras are great to add highlights here and there rather than going through chemical processing! Thank you so much for taking the time....very much appreciated! Continue Reading

Re: Hair Mascara

In Beauty Banter 1406328908.063

Oops...double post! Continue Reading

Re: Would you announce if you were going through menopause?

In Viewpoints 1406328353.943

On 7/25/2014 ury said: Disclaimer - I had a hysterectomy in my 40s, so I went through something then, but it was mild. In my 50s I went through another mild episode, but it was so much better than my problems pre-hysterectomy. I do understand menopause is a rough go for a lot of people and I know it's tough. Why is it called MENopause? Hmmmm!...Maybe meant as a cautionary term for men to tread very, very carefully during this time and take a looooooong pause before pursuing any actions or making any statements....kind of like a protective measure....so, in all probability, it was MEN who th... Continue Reading

Page 1 of 369
1 2 3 4 ...369Next