Guaranteed Delivery
95 Members and 16812 Guests Online

Me And My Shadow's Activity

Re: Home is where........welcome! :)

In Viewpoints 1415852227.007

On 11/12/2014 dmod nj said: Me, you were missed. What has been going on? What are you doing for Thanksgiving? donna....I've been here and there...doing this and that....LOL As far as Thanksgiving, there will be three options...so we shall see. Hey, don't you just love my short posts...truly amazing! Continue Reading

Re: Decorating Ideas...Dining Room Table

In For the Home Talk 1415850312.117

GoodStuff & babyb, Thanks so much for your replies and suggestions....I do like the idea of the pressed flowers during the various seasons; however, I also need to be careful not to do anything that would affect the wood or create a cluttered look under the glass top, which would just take away from the overall style and look of the dining set itself. The 52" square tablecloth is perfect for adding just a little flair...Before coming home tonight, I stopped off at the store where I had bought the Toile seat cushions and they just happened to have a matching Toile 52" square table topper..... Continue Reading

Decorating Ideas...Dining Room Table

Last Reply by Me And My Shadow 1415850311.463 | Started by Me And My Shadow in For the Home Talk

Hi Everyone! I have a French Country dining room set...table has mahogany wood top...with distressed cream apron and legs...and chairs are also a distressed cream with black/cream Toile chair cushions. I have a glass top on the table for protection...The table is oval, and I got the idea to take a 52" square tablecloth...which is ivory with some lace...and place it diagonally on the table under the glass...so it doesn't cover the entire table and the beautiful mahogany wood still shows through...I'm really liking it and was thinking that there are many various decorating styles that could be ... Continue Reading

Re: Thanksgiving with relatives - - (or not) - - thoughts & opinions appreciated...

In Viewpoints 1415802617.85

Do whatever makes you and DH happy!....Dinner and Disney sound fantastic! I've learned not to let any family drama get in the way of enjoying my Holidays...took me a long time, but I finally got it!...LOL Wishing you a great Thanksgiving! Continue Reading

Re: Home is where........welcome! :)

In Viewpoints 1415802194.553

Waving To All Housemates! Just wanted to pop in and say Hi...Stay Happy & Healthy! ((((((Hugs)))))) Continue Reading

Re: when you click 'submit' and your post disappears. so irritating.

In Viewpoints 1415800900.283

When this happens again, try hitting the "backward arrow" in the upper left hand corner of your screen, and the post should reappear again....then hit submit....I learned this on another thread a while ago. I also go into "edit" while typing my post...and hit "copy"...then "paste"...and this helps to save the post also...so try the above and your post should still be there. Continue Reading

Re: That Schmoo, he is one tough kitty fighter

In Pet Lovers 1415799913.773

Good Morning Sammycat1 and Schmoo Fans: Oh my goodness, Schmoo was such a beautiful, handsome guy....love that picture that you posted yesterday...it made me want to reach in and give him a big Hug and Schmooch!....It just touched my heart how contented and peaceful he looks, despite his health battles...most definitely due to the overwhelming love and care given to him...the best medicine ever! I love the fact that you are writing a book about your journey with Schmoo...which will serve as a wonderful testimony to the unconditional love and dedication shared with these precious blessings in ... Continue Reading

Re: My Shadow...

In Pet Lovers 1415764598.173

On 11/3/2014 beastielove said: I just read your update and am so happy that your precious girl seems to be feline better! Sending more special prayers Shadow's way. I also hope that you'll take up Sammycat's invitation to join us on the famous Schmoo thread. ------------------------------------------------- All of my children have paws =^..^= Thank you so much, beastielove! I'm so very happy to report that my Shadow continues to be "feline" better!....Yes, I will definitely check in on the Schmoo thread...such a wonderful testimony to the loving bond that we all share with our pets! Continue Reading

In Pet Lovers 1415763668.32

On 11/3/2014 LadyAmara said: That’s OUTSTANDING news, Me and My Shadow. So glad Shadow is doing much better. I bookmarked this thread watching for any updates. I mentioned the Nature's Variety Instinct canned food in my first post to you ONLY because Gidget took so well to it before our good-bye. After all my research, I became better informed about cats and their natural eating habits, plus Instinct had GREAT reviews and many talked about it aiding in digestion. I totally agree with you that it smells yummy and gradual introduction, as I learned also, is the way to go. I wish I had pr... Continue Reading

In Pet Lovers 1415762140.273

On 11/3/2014 Sammycat1 said:<br /> I have a good feeling Shadow is sticking around for a nice, long time. Thanks for reading portions of the Schmoo thread. Schmoo had so many illnesses, most notably the double-sided heart failure that could kill him at any moment, yet with the encouragement of posters here, our vet and our own faith, he lived an unprecedented 2 1/2 years after his diagnosis (he was only supposed to live a few days). I won't kid you, it was 24/7 intensive care, but a labor of love for us -- our fighter kitty always wanted to fight, and we fought with him. The posters... Continue Reading

Page 1 of 382
1 2 3 4 ...382Next