Labor Day Weekend Clearance
14 Members and 6977 Guests Online

Me And My Shadow's Activity

Re: Ottomans With Casters On Legs

In For the Home Talk 1407119066.25

On 8/3/2014 cater said: Me and My Shadow I thank you for looking up that site. I have looked there and also found a company that goes by the name Cramco they are supposed to be a reliable company also. I just am so disappointed that Chromecraft is out of business. I have called every furniture store within 250 miles of where I live and it seems that anyone who carried Chromecraft sold every set they had in stock when the news came out. I guess I am the only one who did not see it. Thanks so much and I will check out Dinette on line again. I think they also sell Cramco. cater....You are quit... Continue Reading

Re: Home is where........welcome! :)

In Viewpoints 1407118727.533

Oh No!...What have I done?...Our "Home" is turning into a "Pub" and the "Housemates" are turning into "Lushmates"! Continue Reading

Re: Smelly dish sponges - Question

In Kitchen & Food Talk 1407083683.423

Another tip is to pour a little white vinegar over your damp sponges before putting them in the microwave...on high for about 3 minutes....and change them every few weeks....I also use the dishwasher. Continue Reading

In Viewpoints 1407082897.063

Hi Housemates, Where is everyone today?....It is a cloudy, cool day with the Sun breaking through every now and then...a perfect day to get some light things done around the house....grill some hamburgers and corn-on-the-cob...and curl up to a good movie! Yesterday, I ordered a new ottoman for our living room....I've been searching for the perfect size and style for a couple of weeks now and finally found it...The only thing that threw me off a little is that it had casters on the beautiful legs, so I ended up obsessing somewhat over whether or not I would like that look...I ended up posting ... Continue Reading

In For the Home Talk 1407081171.373

On 8/3/2014 ID2 said: I'd step out of the box and go for the ottoman with casters! My dh is handy enough that he'd just replace the casters with legs if need be if it really bothered us. I say go for it! Hi ID2....I did "go for it" yesterday...headed to the store and ordered it!....It has beautiful legs on it, with the low casters added, so it's not like they really stand out all that much...and I decided that it kind of added a unique flair or even an eclectic look to the ottoman....I couldn't pass it up, as it is the exact size and style that I have been searching for...really a perfect, ... Continue Reading

In For the Home Talk 1407077025.557

On 8/2/2014 cater said: I think you will be happy with the casters I know I would. I am trying to find a new kitchen table and chairs with casters on the chairs. Chromecraft always made the best quality sets that I have ever owned and now I have found out that they went out of business. Had I known they were going to shut down their operations I would have ordered a set. There is not a set to be found in any furniture stores even on line, that is made by chromecraft. Love casters on furniture it makes it so much easier to move around and clean around. Hi cater...When I saw your post, I goog... Continue Reading

In For the Home Talk 1407027561.54

Update!....I ordered the ottoman today and it will be in our living room within 6 to 10 weeks....a beautiful apple green color....tufted on top...beautiful legs...and of course, with casters!...LOL We have an open floor area and my favorite accent color is certain shades of green...Our living area needed a green accent to complete the overall look and the ottoman will do the job perfectly!...I went with a picture that I saw in a Homes And Garden magazine and fell in love with it right away! I love decorating! Continue Reading

In Viewpoints 1407026505.91

Hi Housemates....continuation from my morning post.... ((((((donna))))))....I am so relieved that you are taking some of my advice and de-stressing with a good Margarita....I'm also de-stressing; however, I'm having a Pomegranate Martini. Also, I do want to make sure that you understood my post in full..and didn't suggest that you gulp down a bunch of Margaritas! ....I also mentioned a good massage....and soothing long baths....so don't forget to include those also!...LOL I'm happy to read that you had a good day with your Mom and that P will be coming home next weekend with his girlfriend..... Continue Reading

Re: Was this an Angry person or was she right?

In Viewpoints 1407022721.243

She sounds like my MIL!...LOL...Seriously though, she overreacted and was extremely rude to you!...You were the chosen target for her misery, unfortunately....I am tired of people sometimes saying that we have no idea what is going on in other people's lives....That is no excuse for attacking others. You deserve a lot of credit for handling it the way that you did! Continue Reading

In Viewpoints 1406994777.093

Good Morning, Housemates! Happy August!....Wow, where has the Summer gone!...I feel like I missed a few months of my life somewhere along the way!....LOL Well, it has been the usual, "normal" (?) week around here, except for a concern where I work....It is a small branch office....only 11 employees (2 part-time)....We have been hearing rumors about the possibility of the company closing a few of the branch offices....Manager of the office called all of us into a meeting and confirmed those rumors....He is a sweetheart and did his best to calm our concerns about our office being affected; howe... Continue Reading

Page 1 of 371
1 2 3 4 ...371Next