A Day of Vicenza Style(R)
133 Members and 12277 Guests Online

Me And My Shadow's Activity

Re: Home is where........welcome! :)

In Viewpoints 1410266443.22

Good Morning Housemates, Stopping by to wish you all a great day today!...Gorgeous weather here!....I'm getting usual morning chores done before heading out to bank, post office, Petco & BB&B....(love, love, BB&B)....Also, my car is due for Emissions Test. donna...Sorry about your Giants!....Wow, a little out of control with that "potty mouth" of yours last night....sure hope Jersey doesn't start barking like that!...LOL Oh, I meant to mention to you that I heard on the radio a few weeks ago something about "your Jon" buying into a sports team....didn't catch what sports team it w... Continue Reading

In Viewpoints 1410224103.64

continuation from previous post.... pitty....Now I see that Mr. pitty will be out of town?...Would you like me to take care of him also?...I took very, very good care of E!...LOL I loved reading about Pumpkin's new computer game and how much you are enjoying it also....Plants versus Zombies!....Sounds like a wonderful de-stressor for you....I can just picture you struggling with your little Pumpkin for control of it....too cute! ocean....I've been meaning to tell you something....Remember when we were talking about Maine and that beautiful ranch-style house with the sign that read "Dreams... Continue Reading

In Viewpoints 1410221097.16

Hi Housemates, I've been on quite a roll this past week...my first week off the job....and I went gung ho around the house and yard...must be the beautiful Fall weather that is on the way! Our house has been power washed, Summer flowers have been pulled and yard cleaned up....now getting ready to pick up some Mums to plant..Also, got in touch with a couple of painters and got estimates to have both our full bathrooms painted, as well as our laundry room, and front door....Painter is all set to start this Wednesday....I was back and forth to the paint store for paint samples....and ended up pa... Continue Reading

Re: You have eggs, ham, milk,onions,cheese, jalapeno's, potato's. What would you make for dinner?

In Viewpoints 1409790522.98

On 9/3/2014 NoelSeven said: On 9/3/2014 Me And My Shadow said: On 9/3/2014 NoelSeven said: On 9/3/2014 Me And My Shadow said: On 9/3/2014 herekitty_kitty said: On 9/3/2014 Me And My Shadow said: A delicious Quiche with some home fries on the side! This was my first thought, Meandmyshadow. Noelseven's pie doesn't look too bad. Just a few days ago, I fixed a delicious Quiche with zucchini, onions, tomatoes, mushrooms and topped with some chunk cheese....so it was the first that came to mind...We had it for dinner, along with a mixed green salad and hard crusted bread...so easy to make and ... Continue Reading

In Viewpoints 1409790080.583

pitty...May I ask why you are inquiring about "Mr. Me"?...How is "Mr. pitty"?...This is really getting very interesting...and all because of E! ...lol Hey there, pitty....I wanted to tell you that I actually do love wearing a tank top with a flowy, maxi skirt during the Summer months...so that image is really "Me"...forget the "stepford wife" image...You were right on the mark with that one! Good to "see" you tonight!...I sure do hope that your DD is a hair stylist...either that or you are a very trusting mother!...lol Continue Reading

In Viewpoints 1409789138.46

On 9/3/2014 dmod nj said: *passing Me some earplugs* Big game...Yankees and Sox. ocean will be cheering too. Puppy would cheer for both of them. Continue Reading

Re: You have eggs, ham, milk,onions,cheese, jalapeno's, potato's. What would you make for dinner?

In Viewpoints 1409789003.03

On 9/3/2014 NoelSeven said: On 9/3/2014 Me And My Shadow said: On 9/3/2014 herekitty_kitty said: On 9/3/2014 Me And My Shadow said: A delicious Quiche with some home fries on the side! This was my first thought, Meandmyshadow. Noelseven's pie doesn't look too bad. Just a few days ago, I fixed a delicious Quiche with zucchini, onions, tomatoes, mushrooms and topped with some chunk cheese....so it was the first that came to mind...We had it for dinner, along with a mixed green salad and hard crusted bread...so easy to make and delicious! I will have to check out Noel Seven's recipe! I h... Continue Reading

In Viewpoints 1409788617.8

On 9/3/2014 dmod nj said: It will be the battle of the Yorky girls. LOL LOL I can hear E laughing from CT. LOL LOL He can't escape us "housemates" no matter where he goes! Enjoy your game!....Just keep it down, please!...LOL Continue Reading

In Viewpoints 1409788044.647

On 9/3/2014 dmod nj said: I'm glad to know you are close by. :) We'll see what we can make happen if this situation arises again. Thanks for taking care of him. :) When he travels near ocean's neck of the woods, she takes care of him. lol lol Oh, but I will take much better care of him!...lol...Just ask him when he gets back home...You know that you can trust a "Yorky Girl"! Continue Reading

Page 1 of 373
1 2 3 4 ...373Next