TSV(R) Preview
120 Members and 18109 Guests Online

lovestoteach's Activity

Re: The Sidewalk Cafe........a great place to chat!

In Among Friends 1422721368.88

puddles... so good to hear from you and to know that all is well.. Hayfield... enjoy your trip to NYC... always love hearing about your trips to the big apple! The back stuff is nothing to mess with, right, so good you are not taking any chances. Knees/back... etc! viva... have fun with the little ones today and I hope you will be able to rest up later today! possum... hope your family is not keeping you too busy, but the boys probably are BTB Continue Reading

Re: 60's Ladies (+/-).................Come Join us For January!

In Beauty Banter 1422720127.85

On 1/31/2015 Hayfield said: KatCat1--I hate going for bloodwork too! Now I go to a place where you make your appointment on line, so I make the earliest one, like 7 AM since you have to fast. I get there and they do it in about 5 minutes and then I go to a Starbucks and get something to eat! Sounds like a plan to me, Hayfield and Kat! Continue Reading

Re: 60's Ladies (+/-).................Come Join us For January!

In Beauty Banter 1422719194.277

Mocha... so glad that we could "connect!" Do you have Pinterest? I do and we could see what the other likes! I hope your DH gets to come home soon! Sent you an invite to something a little different... it is a prayer group and I only participate every now and then. But the ladies are from this forum and all are very supportive and well, just nice! Mocha, as you may have noticed from my FB postings, we lost my cousin to brain cancer yesterday. So we do know the gender of the baby #2 () and on the same day lost my cousin... he was 56, too young. My coping mechanism has always been shoppi... Continue Reading

Re: A.M. Style Live Chat- 1/31

In Fashion Talk 1422718805.923

Lyn08... you are so gracious... sending positive thoughts for energy for you.. will keep you in my thoughts. Continue Reading

Re: Claremont Domed Satchel...

In Dooney & Bourke 1422718369.443

I have Dooney questions... the first one is this... what is wrong with the classic bucket bag with nice leather (AWL) and brass hardware? Continue Reading

In Fashion Talk 1422717382.07

I will sign off, too, for now... bye, Bird mama wanted to tell you that the leather on that Pikolinos bag looks just right ... and all! h_c... yes, a very happy belated to your mom Continue Reading

In Fashion Talk 1422717178.273

On 1/31/2015 jackthebear said: On 1/31/2015 lovestoteach said: jackthebear... actually we live closer to Ft. Worth... it's all called the Metroplex, tho. Ft. Worth Stockyards... Sundance Square (lots of night-life -- all within a two-block walking distance, lots of historical; Ft. Worth Hilton -- right there-- Kennedy pictures due to the fact that he was staying there right before the assass. DD had her reception there. Risky's BBQ... Joe T Garcia's (one wall leans in lol) great Mexican food. Arlington... ATT (Cowboy Stadium) is a great place for a tour. (cool inside!At one time they were con... Continue Reading

In Fashion Talk 1422716596.327

Bye, BC...! I want to tell you all that my stylist (my friend) has now inherited another cat... that makes six. She said to call her "cat lady." The newest (Zorro) is being "acclimated" in with the other ones. This newest is a "tuxedo cat." Continue Reading

In Fashion Talk 1422716406.607

Bye, snickster... have a great weekend... jackthebear... will you check back here for updates after I speak with DD? Her friends here too go to all of the places in Big D. Ross Perot museum is recommended. (Kimbell is great in Ft. Worth and close to Sundance Square). Continue Reading

In Fashion Talk 1422716027.44

On 1/31/2015 snickster said: LTT, I love the whole area around where you live, have tons of relatives living in the Fort Worth and Tyler areas, so have been there many times. Hubby, however, doesn't care for it. Go figure. I can understand not liking the traffic. But, the reason we LOVE going to San Antonio is b/c you can stay on the Riverwalk, and then not bother with a car! Isn't that funny? Maybe some people prefer going places in a car... things are very spread out here. For instance, the best shopping (that I know of) is way up in North Dallas. But, I will ask DD about Dallas downtown "... Continue Reading

Page 1 of 1575
1 2 3 4 ...1575Next