Better Than Black Friday
33 Members and 13287 Guests Online

lovestoteach's Activity

Re: 60's Ladies........Come Join Us For November!

In Beauty Banter 1417015157.117

Yes, fantsy... I am "addicted" to Vera Bradley... not beautiful leather goods like DB or Coach... don't ask me why but I am just in love with the VB... as I mentioned, I really, really like the vintage cotton, new-with-tags stuff! MY BAD I admire you -- sounds like your meal is all planned and ready to go! Continue Reading

Re: Glittered, Beaded Fruit Garland Review

In For the Home Talk 1417014736.37

Yes... haha... I wondered about the tree being "parked" in front of the fireplace, too. I still wonder how the original picture was obtained. Is this an artist's rendering of this setting... or maybe it is a b&b?... (that would be the only venue in which a tree would be set in front of the actual fireplace ... or in a store setting.) In the larger version of this picture, which I have used as my classroom computer screen setting, there does not appear to be a tapestry in back of the wreath above the hearth. The "brick" just appears to be a little "blurry" in that area... all of the colors... Continue Reading

Re: O/T: Requesting Prayers for "Lobstergal"

In Beauty Banter 1417014368.627

lobstergal... so glad to have "found" you ... and that you got thru the horrendous experience with the snow OK... thinking of you at this time of year. I hope you will be able to have some "goodies" to eat! Continue Reading

Re: Couldn't believe this! How do you like it?

In Jewelry Talk 1417013072.48

The necklace shown by OP -- would have to see this styled on the right person with the "right clothing." I am a fan of statement pieces for fashion "diva-ing!" when necessary! Continue Reading

Re: Couldn't believe this! How do you like it?

In Jewelry Talk 1417012963.56

On 11/26/2014 esmeraldagooch said: I saw Lynne Cheney wearing something like this on Fox and Friends earlier this year. I think it's a KL design inspiration and was featured in Vogue. I wear pearls and large ones, but mine are real. I was not ready to jump into this and have to wonder, do they just throw this stuff out there and see what sticks? Esmeraldagooch... I think this poor lady needs some pearls... LOL Looks good on HER! Continue Reading

Re: Lisa & The No More Wiggle/Jiggle Dance - PM Style

In Fashion Talk 1417012297.017

My opinion... I thought Lisa Robertson looked refreshed and like she was calmly having fun and being herself. I know the feeling of taking a different, new life path (I call it retiring) so perhaps I am perceiving her in the wrong light. I wish her well... Continue Reading

Re: Peely, flaky skin under the eyes? What the????

In Beauty Banter 1417011400.037

I share your pain in all you posted, angelpuppy! This is the first time for me, too. Under my eye flaking, for me, is increased by the retin A I use faithfully under the eye. The heat (apparently) has dried out my skin like never before. Always had oily complexion in the past, so this is new. I have been applying every serum/cream that I own in an effort to counteract this. Am using EL Repair Serum both under and above the eyes; Tarte maracuja eye cream; dipping out my HG retinol product with a swab!; have used nivea in the blue jar; strivectin eye/neck cream; Dr Gross Ferrulic Acid + ... Continue Reading

Re: 60's Ladies........Come Join Us For November!

In Beauty Banter 1417010246.667

Hi, all! We are anxiously awaiting the arrival of our company! They are heading our way right now and we are crossing our fingers for a snow-free trip for them! Snow won't be here, though, and thank goodness for that! School gave me a "run for my money" Monday and Tuesday. The kids were WELL BEHAVED... I thought I had seen a "ghost!" Mochahoney... just know that your feelings of being alone on a holiday is shared. Been there, done that and it will happen again on Christmas... I still covet my solitude so it being just DH & me is OK. I know I am grateful to have him... Counting my b... Continue Reading

Page 1 of 1489
1 2 3 4 ...1489Next