10 Members and 17468 Guests Online

lovestoteach's Activity

Re: The Sidewalk Cafe............a great place to welcome Spring!

In Among Friends 1429375515.937

This is Crusoe, the celebrity dachshund. LINK TO VIDEO SET TO "HEY MICKEY" SONG... TOO HILARIOUS! Continue Reading

Re: 60's Ladies~~~~Come Join Us For April!

In Beauty Banter 1429374311.577

KatCat... DD has now become a Kohl's fan! She used to not like to go... NOW that there are kids around, she has discovered it in a whole new light. We bought our suitcase (Samsonite) there and sent the "Kohl's cash" to them. She said for sure they would use it! I have purchased their jewelry, etc. Daisy Fuentes tees... since DH is not a fan of shopping, I will need to go there when he is busy... they had some cute pj's (very soft). Sounds like you and your friend enjoyed SD when you lived there! Helen47... I envy that there is such a place nearby for you all to visit! Mochahoney... the ... Continue Reading

Re: Fashion RESOLUTIONS for 2015

In Fashion Talk 1429371771.833

Tried on the shoes... love the "Rich" except I am returning for a 6.5 instead of a 7... oh, what if a 6 in the paisleys would have fit? I am not brave enough to try. The "Rich" are cute and very comfy... the heel in back stuck out a little too far. lola... thank you these companies make exchanging so easy! : ) <3 Continue Reading

Re: Fashion RESOLUTIONS for 2015

In Fashion Talk 1429366755.78

Patterns and prints... I think I am afraid to mix them and yet that is what makes them fun. Love the way you took the Motto skirt and wore other prints with it! They go together perfectly and enhance each other. Maybe I will look in my closet and get brave!!! It looks very nice! Continue Reading

Re: A.M. Style Live Chat- 4/18

In Fashion Talk 1429366090.31

On 4/18/2015 lolakimono said: On 4/18/2015 lovestoteach said: lola... did you see LR pants that are like the ones I got last year? They have ties at the ankles and cargo pockets? (I must have missed GF's post) They look like harem pants, but I don't know if they're exactly like the ones you got. I bet they will be an upcoming Monday item for the Style shows. Thanks, lola! I guess I will sign off too... will post later about the shoes. Bye to Bird mama... it must be time to take care of her feathered family! lola... maybe you can catch up on your sleep today??? Continue Reading

In Fashion Talk 1429365994.947

On 4/18/2015 snickster said: Bird, yes, truck driving is not as easy and non-tiring as a lot of people think it is. She is more than ready to crawl into the bunk everytime her hours of service are up each day. This would be a "white-knuckle" job in my book... nothing "easy" about it. Maybe snicks will read this later! I love that "girls" no longer are "stuck" doing only "girly-girl" jobs! Somehow, my career in my 20's seemed to be trail-blazing... women were seen as an anomaly when "out in the field." Just love that now women can go and be whatever they want to be! Continue Reading

In Fashion Talk 1429365613.677

lola... did you see LR pants that are like the ones I got last year? They have ties at the ankles and cargo pockets? (I must have missed GF's post) Continue Reading

In Fashion Talk 1429365536.003

On 4/18/2015 jackthebear said: On 4/18/2015 capatosta said: OK...I just had to mute the TV....not bashing...just needed a moment of silence to enjoy the posts without the background NOISE!:) Susan needs a new script please. word oooo... that's an interesting script, jackthebear! Continue Reading

In Fashion Talk 1429365397.74

On 4/18/2015 Dawnie said: Bye all. I love this chat. Although I get work related calls and interruptions I love to lurk when I can. Thanks all. Bye, Dawnie! Continue Reading

Page 1 of 1672
1 2 3 4 ...1672Next