77 Members and 17651 Guests Online

lovestoteach's Activity

Re: A.M. Style Live Chat- 5/30

In Fashion Talk 1432988847.483

On 5/30/2015 Dawnie said: I love my Vera Bradley duffle bags. Easier to carry and pack than suitcases. Dawnie... I'm glad you love yours! For once I ordered one for myself and am taking it with! It is called Petal Paisley! Had one and it sold very quickly... then I had none for me... Continue Reading

In Fashion Talk 1432988740.693

I want to see that short lady holding one of those HUMONGOUS bags! Leah's went nicely with her outfit! Continue Reading

In Fashion Talk 1432988600.833

Actually, the expandable bags sound like a good idea if they are made well. I haven't seen one "in person." Gotta get out more! LOL Continue Reading

In Fashion Talk 1432988503.057

oooo, Bird mama! I didn't realize that those were TALL! Very pretty! Continue Reading

In Fashion Talk 1432988367.55

On 5/30/2015 birdmama said: On 5/30/2015 snicks said: On 5/30/2015 birdmama said: So, Shawn K.'s new show The Find appears to be replacing Anything Goes with Rick and Shawn. I like Rick so this disappoints me She has another show? What's this one? More clothing, jewelry? Snicks, I actually swore out loud when I saw the ad for it. I checked my recently printed program guide and didn't see it then went online (love this smart sphone - lol) and saw it in the same time slot. It will probably be a show filled with all the things Shawn doesn't do - you know, handbags, shoes, fashion, jewelry. Of... Continue Reading

In Fashion Talk 1432988307.893

JILL from GILI! Hi, jackthebear! It is thundering and raining and everybody here is so TIRED of the rain! A couple of my students (graduated and with babies and who knows how they are surviving) have flooded homes. ugh! (debbie downer) Continue Reading

In Fashion Talk 1432988193.187

On 5/30/2015 fancy pantsy said: um. yes, lola. i love leah. but. this is not a flattering look for her. i'm glad i don't work as a show host. i could never put up with being dressed in some of the stuff they have to wear. i am looking at that gili tunic that is on now for 49.75. am i crazy, or is this just a ridiculous amount to pay for that? i love the tunic, but that is WAY out of my price range for a top. hope everybody is having a nice saturday morning. Hi, fantsy... are you talking about that jacket? or did I miss something? Continue Reading

In Fashion Talk 1432988106.093

On 5/30/2015 birdmama said: I'm hoping that my new candle holders from Bombay will be delivered today. I received the new set of CI flameless candles (from the Q) the other day. I suppose I should test each candle this weekend to make sure it's working. Will the CI candles be used with the Bombay candle holders? I'm thinking of the wrong Bombay holders, I think. Continue Reading

In Fashion Talk 1432988039.133

On 5/30/2015 Dawnie said: Good Morning All! Good to "see" you all. We had a great time in Key West. Didn't get any six toed kitty pics Lola. Lots of crowing roosters! Stayed at Ambrosia Inn (pet friendly). Great room, wonderful breakfast, good location. Will stay again. OK... although we are happy and looking forward to going for our baby-sitting trip (soon), we have decided that a vacay for the two of us for fun is in order! The above sounds really good. Other choices: San Antonio/DC although we met at Key West, so DH would probably LOVE this too! Continue Reading

In Fashion Talk 1432987872.85

Twinny... happy for your results! Continue Reading

Page 1 of 1728
1 2 3 4 ...1728Next