Just-Reduced Clearance
73 Members and 17048 Guests Online

lovestoteach's Activity

Re: Opinions From Lantern Lovers, Please

In For the Home Talk 1427638958.953

Have been looking for this for a long time and finally found it! From one lantern lover to another... I have to say I can't wait to investigate this thread! Have the Churchhill Lantern by Luminara and really do love it! Also, love the terrarium lantern shown with the bird on top! Continue Reading

Re: OT -- What is your occupation?

In Fashion Talk 1427636381.563

Full disclosure: I am retired and used to teach. It is one superpower, but everyone has a superpower... I am very sorry for those who have disabilities or are caring for loved ones who are disabled or ill...THAT is definitely a worthy and very difficult job. Continue Reading

Re: OT -- What is your occupation?

In Fashion Talk 1427631587.443

Retired Teacher with a previous life in health care--.Medical Technologist Continue Reading

Re: The Sidewalk Cafe............a great place to welcome Spring!

In Among Friends 1427631096.417

Lulutoby- The clematis is beautiful! I hope LEXI gets an opportunity to take a class like the one you held! She will be a big sis to a little BROTHER at the end of June. They aren't telling us the name until then! Continue Reading

Re: 60's Ladies ~~~~~ Please Join Us For March!

In Beauty Banter 1427630816.32

On 3/29/2015 Hayfield said: Lovestoteach--Yes, last night was a perfect evening but today it's back to laundry, cleaning and cooking! YEP! Continue Reading

Re: Nail Fungus? Try This

In Health & Fitness 1427630582.087

On 3/19/2015 wonderfulworld said: Could I ask a question, please. How does one get a nail fungus? I have been practicing yoga for a year and wonder about how sanitary it is to walk around barefoot...can you develop warts or get a fungus if the floor is dry? So far I have not had any problems. I am so glad this works for you wismiss. Thank you for sharing! Regularly having manis seemed to cause mine. The preventative measures (socks) seem like a good idea for yoga and shared mets. Continue Reading

Re: 60's Ladies ~~~~~ Please Join Us For March!

In Beauty Banter 1427629377.283

Spammom... I am so so excited and happy for you! mochahoney... For the athletic bra, do you mean something like "Champion" makes? No underwire, but lots of support? Hayfield... Dinner out, shopping and cheesecake... Perfect evening! Continue Reading

Re: A.M. Style Live Chat- 3/28 7-10 Three Hour Show

In Fashion Talk 1427628796.34

On 3/28/2015 snickster said: On 3/28/2015 Bird mama said: Snickster, how exciting about the new baby arriving in August. I know, this one is a girl, that will be 2 boys and 2 girls now. Nice matched set, lol. Daddies are my 2 grandsons. snickster, excited for you! Continue Reading

In Among Friends 1427580911.88

"possummink says: watch the rest of the Duke/Utah basketball game. I have been a fan of Duke's basketball program for many years. I love Mizzou, the Gators, and the SEC teams. Love college basketball, not pro. Love college and pro football too." GO DUKE! ANIKABRODIE... I'll bet DH will be so glad to be able to sit in a normal position now! Continue Reading

In Among Friends 1427580526.613

On 3/27/2015 possummink said: Is this what I think it is??? A cat and A SHEEP watching other sheep? ROFL! <3 Continue Reading

Page 1 of 1638
1 2 3 4 ...1638Next