Share the Love
18 Members and 13750 Guests Online

lovestoteach's Activity

Re: March X1 - 50+ Ladies Come and Chat

In Beauty Banter 1397315204.653

On 3/13/2014 KatherineW said: My DD moved to South Carolina the weekend after I had my surgery. Some big company offered her a Human Resource Manage job at a company called Milliken. She accepted it on the spot. She'll make close to 6 figures after a year or two. Not bad for a 30 year old. But I miss her terribly! I can relate to missing your daughter... but congratulations to her and the extra-opportunity job! When opportunity knocks, I imagine it's best we answer the door! Continue Reading

Re: March X1 - 50+ Ladies Come and Chat

In Beauty Banter 1397314844.7

Hi! viva... thank heavens you post regularly... I might not have found "our" thread (meaning it belongs to all of us, of course!). Glass... are you and Paul getting married! How exciting! DETAILS WANTED! Hayfield... Hope all is well with you and the fam. Thinking of everybody! L is growing, growing! PS ... weather is finally up for good, I suppose! It has been in the 80's afternoons... lots of wind. BBL Continue Reading

Re: The Sidewalk Café.....a great place for friendly chat!

In Among Friends 1397314384.56

Good Saturday morning! Thank you possummink for the advice about crawling! And thank you for the beautiful pictures! DMIL is doing as well as can be expected; she is in a VERY nice place and is being well-taken care of. puddles... it is so good that you are posting again. now, get well and stay well! My wish for you! Will try to BBL! A big, warm "hi" to everyone! Continue Reading

Re: 60's ladies and all ages come and chat for April....

In Beauty Banter 1397313948.373

Hi! Missing all of you... SPAMMOM... that is not good news on the health front... I am sending out good thoughts for you! Hi, Lucy! Mocahoney... "Princess Daisy" is precious! Bobbisue... hope you are feeling better today. Helen47; cindyinfla; Kat; hi puddles! Take care all! Continue Reading

Re: A.M. Style Live Chat- 4/12

In Fashion Talk 1397313103.543

Yes~ I love wearing cords, too. house cat... hope you take my teasing in the right way. The earthquake thing can happen anywhere. (don't I know it?) Hope you have a nice week. Continue Reading

In Fashion Talk 1397312774.397

Bye, everyone! Thank you for another fun Sat AM chat! See you next week! Continue Reading

In Fashion Talk 1397312068.66

Bird mama... what did you mean by you have to "let go" of your cords? I also have looked at the LE knit pants and wondered if I'd like them... they get such great reviews. Continue Reading

In Fashion Talk 1397311948.203

oh! lola is signing off! Enjoy your "spa day" at home cuddled up with your book and kitties! Continue Reading

In Fashion Talk 1397311262.64

I miss Motto... lola... good advice from Bird mama... get well! Continue Reading

In Fashion Talk 1397311158.62

On 4/12/2014 Bird mama said: Kmart skirt, oatmeal colored short sleeve crewneck sweater from Croft and Barrow (Kohls), Motto knit jacket, bella vita sandals and joan rivers necklace. I might switch out that one for the new turquoise one. This is for a baptism is two weeks. oooo pretty! Continue Reading

Page 1 of 1259
1 2 3 4 ...1259Next