Spring Fashion Days
100 Members and 15422 Guests Online

lovestoteach's Activity

Re: Hotter shoes.....anyone?

In All About Shoes 1425178569.533

http://www.shoetique.co.uk/womens-c1/heels-c3/fly-london-shoes-yema-pale-green-p4153 Love these! Continue Reading

Re: 60's Ladies (+/-)..............Please Join Us For February!!

In Beauty Banter 1425144985.1

Hayfield... for our DD the first GC I think she was scared and wanted us there. The 2nd, due in the summer, she seemed to have some mixed feelings about this time wanting a chance to bond together as a little family. We will wait and do as she asks. PS ... there is NO WAY an 18 month old is going to allow them quiet "bonding" time! LOL I hope your sore throat goes away! Continue Reading

In Beauty Banter 1425144672.803

fantsy pantsy... I would love to have some moissanite but so far, have only sprung for DMQ. I really enjoy its sparkle, even tho it might be called "fake." It is still fun. I need to get my real stone re-set properly so it doesn't come loose again. : ) We are pretty much destined to stay inside today... can you say "cabin fever?" Martie... you sure have lots of snow there. fantsy... I hope you have a great date night out dancing tonight! Helen... enjoy your sister! Continue Reading

In Beauty Banter 1425144490.363

This is a picture taken by a friend in our area... she is just plain "artistic" at everything she does... I love the picture. Her name is Victoria... Did you see on the NATIONAL NEWS (HOW EMBARRASSING!) that motorist on the highway ramp trying to PUSH HER CAR UP THE HIGHWAY HILL... not down in ice... UP! Well, DH could not believe his eyes... I was home during all of the hullabaloo over the ice... thank heavens... there were so many people stranded for hours and they finally just had to shut all of the highways in our area down. Learning to use twitter... I "caught" some of my former stud... Continue Reading

Re: A.M. Style Chat 02/28 - ALMOST SPRING!!!!!! (Right?)

In Fashion Talk 1425143784.787

our area... an "artistic" friend who is a good photographer... will try to make it smaller... Continue Reading

Re: J319783 Or Paz OTO Sterling Silver Hammered & Lace Design Ring

In Jewelry Talk 1425141884.707

This is so pretty... really do like. I have always had good luck with wait list items, so you will probably get yours! Continue Reading

In Fashion Talk 1425136424.78

Good news on the house remodeling and the cat issue... the dog, well, lets hope for the best... Continue Reading

In Fashion Talk 1425136330.84

Bye, house_cat... hope you get some rain... Bird mama... love the thought of you and Grayson going for an outing to the bank! I ordered supposedly warm boots from amazon... they will be here on monday... so... of course they will fit and wear just like an expensive pair of boots... NOT... I do like the SPORTO boots that I ordered, tossed, having never worn them. But, they are sold out in my size. I took the "chicken" way out! Bye to Dawnie, snickster, SoX, QVC, XOXO and anyone peeking in or that I forgot. Hope everyone has a wonderful week! Continue Reading

Page 1 of 1610
1 2 3 4 ...1610Next