Designer Fashion Clearance
126 Members and 13533 Guests Online

lovestoteach's Activity

Re: Lisa's Dolphin Is Back!

In Fashion Talk 1414442991.21

FUN!! I didn't know this, but its a cute idea! Continue Reading

Re: The Sidewalk Cafe........a great place to chat!

In Among Friends 1414442934.487

puddles... would you please let us know when your surgery is scheduled? I want to keep you in my thoughts. I would like to continue to be able to have our sidewalk cafe to check on, post on, and keep friends. possummink... what type of computer do you recommend? This one is the school's and I would like to be able to save all of the graphics I "run into" like you do and include these pictures in my posts. Right now mine are scattered "here and there." I do love everyone and certainly look forward to the day when I can keep up on a daily basis. ~LTT (STILL thinking of changing this nic!) Continue Reading

Re: 60's Ladies........Come Join Us For October!

In Beauty Banter 1414442263.61

Helen... since I don't think of myself as a "prancer" (Santa's reindeer), you will see that my sign-off has changed!!! Would like to come up with something clever"er," but that will need to wait until I have officially retired! You must have done quite a lot last weekend in spite of a sore foot... hope the pain lessens when your family comes for a visit this weekend. Mochahoney... what a beautiful dress and shoes! What great taste you have. That dress would have been made to order for a perfect MOB outfit!!! Your weekend last sounds like so much DD time fun! Did you get the hair colored... Continue Reading

Re: Velour, Velvet

In Fashion Talk 1414441036.217

The IM jean jackets in velour are headed back. So nicely made... such great fabric ... nice buttons... satin lining ... collar proportions are too big for a narrow-shouldered petite... so, going back. A close "brush" with "perfect!" Continue Reading

Re: iMac question: What happened to my email??

In Electronics Talk 1414412752.153

I'm looking closely at the replies for this... we are planning to switch to an Apple in December (maybe sooner). It will need to be a PC probably -- I know, they are not called that. Thanks in advance for all of these replies... very eye-opening. Continue Reading

Re: 50+ Ladies Come and Chat....Version3

In Beauty Banter 1414412346.717

Will go and see the "retirement" guy with DH later this aft. Continue Reading

In Beauty Banter 1414412318.4

Hayfield... your clean room sounds so pretty! Continue Reading

In Beauty Banter 1414412281.93

Computer problems! Last appt for implant today-- will leave in a few. dental implant Continue Reading

Re: Lisa's Decorating Show

In Fashion Talk 1414410967.27

On 10/27/2014 winamac1 said: She had red soled Christian Louboutin's on last night. uh-huh.... Continue Reading

Re: Do you do FaceBook?? Your thoughts?

In Fashion Talk 1414408003.203

I love Facebook. Can keep up w/ DD, neices/nephews this way! Continue Reading

Page 1 of 1454
1 2 3 4 ...1454Next