Christmas in July(R) Sale
131 Members and 12837 Guests Online

lovestoteach's Activity

Re: Latest obsession... fashion nostalgic jewelry

In Jewelry Talk 1406325448.67

Thanks everybody, for your comments and replies! Continue Reading

Re: Wanna see the bridesmaid's dresses....

In Fashion Talk 1406324680.917

WOW! What a beautiful dress! Mama did REAL good! Continue Reading

Latest obsession... fashion nostalgic jewelry

Last Reply by lovestoteach 1406325448.67 | Started by lovestoteach in Jewelry Talk

This: called a "connector" and these: I believe this blog is all about signing up for classes... WHATT???? I need to BUY something with these on it, not make anything! Anyway... Continue Reading

Re: Women judge each other by their handbags???????

In Fashion Talk 1406314422.113

NOOOoooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo!!!!! Continue Reading

Re: March X1 - 50+ Ladies Come and Chat

In Beauty Banter 1406314377.53

Hayfield... wow...rest up! your weekend in NYC sounds like an action-filled one! Ours will be, too. IDK if my muscles are ready, but it will be an "athletic" challenge for me! Change of weather changes my packing plans! viva... hope your foot is not acting up! Hi, Glass... PS can't wait to get my hands on that book! : ) Continue Reading

Re: Women judge each other by their handbags???????

In Fashion Talk 1406314013.43

If someone is slovenly-looking, I may notice and wonder why? I probably used to wonder "how could they not look in the mirror and notice ... (whatever)?" But, it was usually a fleeting thought. Now, I know better. Continue Reading

Re: The Sidewalk Café.....a great place for friendly chat!

In Among Friends 1406306989.323

viva... thank you for the update; we will be more in "your neck of the woods" next week. DH said to pack for chillier temps! puddles... wonderful news! So glad your Houston doctor agreed to work with you! So we will have you HERE for a bit of time... that's great! Continue Reading

Re: Quacker Factory straight leg DreamJeannes

In Quacker Factory 1406306000.913

On 7/25/2014 lovestoteach said: chrystaltree... the dream jeannes's classified as "leggings" (which they are not for me) have nothing on the back. The leggings feel like thinner fabric to me and there is nothing extra to cause bunching. The style of the two pair I own that are slim legs are A210195. I noticed when searching that only dream jeannes with sparkle detail, etc, came up. The pair of slims that I own only have the blingy heart by the pocket -- its pretty small, this heart Continue Reading

Re: Quacker Factory straight leg DreamJeannes

In Quacker Factory 1406302402.7

chrystaltree... the dream jeannes's classified as "leggings" (which they are not for me) have nothing on the back. The leggings feel like thinner fabric to me and there is nothing extra to cause bunching. Continue Reading

Page 1 of 1368
1 2 3 4 ...1368Next