Living for Me
37 Members and 15951 Guests Online

Nicecupoftea's Activity

Re: Y&R Toni's Spoiler Monday 26th

In TV Talk 1422327745.73

I think I remember correctly that Sharon was not married to Nick when Faith was born. They almost got back together but Phyllis's daughter got kissed by the peanut eating nutcase and Nick ended up back with Phyllis. I just wonder if Nick is legally Faith's father as he was not married to Sharon. Perhaps the writers have forgotten these facts. I don't think Nick has been married to Sharon since Faith was born. Faith was always with Sharon and that should count for a lot with any judge. I know they have sort-of shared Faith over the years. Continue Reading

Re: Can Tara talk any faster??

In Kitchen & Food Talk 1422294392.33

The correct answer is "no". However - I have a lot of Temptations and have no problems. Continue Reading

Re: *** Y&R Discussion Group Week of January 19th*** May Include Spoilers!

In Pet Lovers 1421894746.447

I love Faith calling Sharon "come quick Mommy - Daddy told the lady to take her clothes off"! Yep - get over there quickly Sharon! Now you've got Nick red-handed - and in front of the child! Continue Reading

In Pet Lovers 1421877203.953

I can't wait to see what Faith will do when Jade takes her clothes off! Hope she takes a photo - just what Sharon needs to win custody! Continue Reading

In Pet Lovers 1421725193.807

I'm not sure about Kelly and Phyllis. I really don't like either of them! I'm starting to dislike Stitch too! He's too comfortable around Ashley. He looks like it would be too easy for him to jump into bed with her! I don't want nick to be with sage either! The only ones I'm happy with are Adam and Chelsea! Let's send Billy boy back to Victoria! Continue Reading

Re: Question about an unusual houseplant flowering once in twenty years

In In the Garden 1421499603.93

On 1/16/2015 vabreeze said: Could it be a cereus plant? Better chance, it's a dracena (corn plant). I had one (over 25 years) that was passed on to officemates rather than trying to move it because it's quite large. It had bloomed twice prior to my retirement. The fragrance from the blooms were overpoweringly sweet! YES! That is definitely the one. Thank you so much. Continue Reading

Question about an unusual houseplant flowering once in twenty years

Last Reply by Nicecupoftea 1421499609.607 | Started by Nicecupoftea in In the Garden

My sister in law gave me all her houseplants when she felt she was unable to take care of them. One plant was about a foot high with narrow stem and bright green spear shaped leaves. We kept it in the sunroom and watered it when the soil became dry. Then suddenly one day a new stem grew out of the top and slowly white star shaped flowers opened up. The amazing thing was the perfume. It was like a very expensive french perfume. Our whole house smelled wonderful. The flowers very slowly died off and the perfume lingered on for a week or two. We moved house so it was not in the same plac... Continue Reading

Saffiano Leather is it really leather?

Last Reply by 3star 1421500849.227 | Started by Nicecupoftea in All About Handbags

I have two handbags - one is saffiano leather and the other is coated cotton. Neither my DH nor I can tell the difference. DH says they are the same material. I still wonder about this. My mother had a patent leather pair of shoes and they were definitely not leather. Now the people selling patent leather handbags are saying patent leather is really leather. Any opinions? Continue Reading

Re: **Y&R Week of Jan. 12th**

In Pet Lovers 1421417821.447

I think I've figured this story out. Phyllis will be found out - eventually! Everyone will be mad at her - until - they discover that Victor's special treatment to bring Phyllis out of the coma - has caused brain damage to Phyllis. Then Jack will turn around and decide to stick with Phyllis because she stayed with him when he had the drug (pills) problem. Continue Reading

Page 1 of 208
1 2 3 4 ...208Next