Christmas in July(R) Sale
54 Members and 12421 Guests Online

Nicecupoftea's Activity

Wolfgang's Pressure Oven - anyone got one already?

Last Reply by toodles11 1406338076.51 | Started by Nicecupoftea in Kitchen & Food Talk

I am thinking about buying this oven as TSV on the other channel. Does anyone own one? Any horror stories? I need to know asap before I buy one. Continue Reading

Re: Advice welcome - re:- Adobe Flash Player

In Electronics Talk 1405532219.547

My mistake I guess. It must have downloaded with some other update. Continue Reading

Re: *Y&R: Fans of Y&R Soap Discussion Group*

In Pet Lovers 1405532131.923

Please do not make light of PTSD. DH was in the Vietnam & Korean wars. I am still having to wake him up from his nightmares, and heaven forbid I creep up behind him or make a loud bang anywhere near him. Continue Reading

In Pet Lovers 1405531956.303

On 7/16/2014 Mmsfoxxie said: On 7/16/2014 panda lady said: On 7/16/2014 Sharke said: Avery is babysitting her 'baby' again. He'll blow again and do something stupid and cause more heartache and worry for somebody on there. Please get rid of this character, CBS. To save my own sanity I'm gonna start changing the channel till his scenes are over. We're friends, Sharke...but I'll have to "respectfully disagree!" I like Dylan. I know this is a soap opera and they do go overboard with character storylines. However, I do think that they are trying to bring awareness to the very real PTSD. I agre... Continue Reading

Advice welcome - re:- Adobe Flash Player

Last Reply by dooBdoo 1405544131.567 | Started by Nicecupoftea in Electronics Talk

When I downloaded an update for ITunes, it also downloaded Google Chrome. I did not want that so I removed it. I'm not sure how or why my Adobe Flash Player is not working now. I searched for it but it is empty. I was going to download a new Adobe Flash Player but Norton stopped me saying it was unsafe. Help................. Continue Reading

Every time I cook pork it's tough!

Last Reply by nantucket shore 1404582071.107 | Started by Nicecupoftea in Recipe Swap

I want to cook a pork loin so it will be tender. Can I slow cook it or pressure cook it so it'll be tender and pull-apart? Whenever I cook boneless loin chops they turn out too tough. Does anyone have a good recipe on how to cook my pork loin? Continue Reading

In Pet Lovers 1403648625.533

I'm not sure if it's my tv but I thought the new Billy looked a little yellow. Perhaps his beard stubble is very blonde. Did anyone else notice this? My DH remarked on Billy's yellow cheeks too. Continue Reading

Re: So what the heck did Stitch do - on Y&R?

In TV Talk 1403147053.873

Perhaps he took his child to the store to buy ice-cream and left the kid in the car with the puppy.................. Continue Reading

In Pet Lovers 1403096006.48

Leslie's husband is so familiar! It was like I instantly recognized him when I saw him the other day. Has been on some other soap or tv show ? Did anyone else 'recognize' him from another show? Continue Reading

In Pet Lovers 1402532776.95

I also thought it was funny when Michael said "We're all family" when they were asking questions and the doc hesitated to answer them. I didn't think any of them were family. Continue Reading

Page 1 of 201
1 2 3 4 ...201Next