Beauty Offers Ending
162 Members and 18636 Guests Online

Nicecupoftea's Activity

Re: The Bachelor final two

In TV Talk 1425781289.21

I don't know their names. I only saw one episode, where he took each one to bed. I cannot believe that after the girl told him she was a virgin, he took her to bed and then didn't choose her? Continue Reading

Re: How to transfer ownership of a notebook.

In Electronics Talk 1425772183.467

Thank you glb613. I think I'll just forget it. I don't like either choice. Continue Reading

Re: How to transfer ownership of a notebook.

In Electronics Talk 1425695736.587

WJ- So silly! He has the password. It's a question of ownership not secrets! Continue Reading

How to transfer ownership of a notebook.

Last Reply by northernlights 1425793735.933 | Started by Nicecupoftea in Electronics Talk

I gave my husband my HP notebook but I don't know how to transfer the ownership to his name. I keep having to do stuff with it as I am the Administrator and owner. The system is Windows 8.1 and I really do not want to take it back to factory condition. Is there an easier way to tell the computer he owns it now? I know there are some computer techies out there - hoping someone can answer this question. Thank you. Continue Reading

Re: *** Young & Restless Discussion Group Week of March 2nd....May Include Spoilers ***

In Pet Lovers 1425523989.983

I cannot believe Jack walked away from the confessional without peeking in to see who was there. He knew Victor had been in there talking to someone. There's no way he wouldn't want to know who it was. I'm about to quit watching Y&R because of all the stupid writing. How would Nicki have been kept in jail when she hadn't been drinking? Where are all Victor's lawyers? Continue Reading

Re: *** Young & Restless Discussion Group Week of Feb 16th...May Include Spoilers! ***

In Pet Lovers 1424310165.483

What about Mariah having a flashback of Austin making out with their 'host' at the cabin (forgot her name). If that happened wouldn't Summer (under the influence of Fen's drug) probably have hit him over the head with the paper weight/door stop ? I'm hoping the girl cop will turn them all in and say they forced her to cooperate. Continue Reading

Re: Question about downloading movies- to watch when I cannot get on line.

In Electronics Talk 1423528961.163

Thank you Lynnj. You make a good point. We had been having a lot of down time from our internet provider. I think next time I'll just watch something I have on a DVD. It doesn't make sense to use all that space on my computer. Continue Reading

Is "In the Kitchen with David" on qvc2 a repeat of last week's show on qvc?

Last Reply by sweetj 1424731090.67 | Started by Nicecupoftea in Q Did What?

It's like deja-vu - I seem to know everything that will happen next on todays show on qvc2. Continue Reading

Re: Question about downloading movies- to watch when I cannot get on line.

In Electronics Talk 1422930748.993

I checked this on my PC but could find no link for download licenses. I am going to try on my Kindle Fire but I really want my movie on my PC. Continue Reading

Page 1 of 209
1 2 3 4 ...209Next