Give Gorgeous
117 Members and 14184 Guests Online

Nicecupoftea's Activity

Re: Tablet for 4year old

In Electronics Talk 1413430329.597

Whatever you do - you must turn off the Wifi connection. I have experience !!! Do not let a child get on the internet. My 3 yr old grandchild just kept clicking and I had a lot of canceling to do. Continue Reading

Re: Microsoft Works for Mac ? Any Mac users know a similar program for Mac?

In Electronics Talk 1412818357.947

I know all about ms office and works. I just wondered if there is an app or program similar to Works created for my Mac. Continue Reading

Microsoft Works for Mac ? Any Mac users know a similar program for Mac?

Last Reply by Mindy D 1413078231.85 | Started by Nicecupoftea in Electronics Talk

I loved MS Works for my PC. Now that I have a Mac I really want a similar program for it. I found MS Office for Mac but it seems they don't make Works for Mac. Continue Reading

Denon Universal DVD Player

Last Reply by nutmeg3 1411537529.857 | Started by Nicecupoftea in Electronics Talk

I bought this dvd player and it will not play a DVD from Europe. What do they mean by Universal? Does anyone know what to buy that will play DVDs from other countries? Continue Reading

Re: *Y&R: Fans of Y&R Soap Discussion Group*

In Pet Lovers 1410486260.117

I don't understand why everyone is against Dru/or the actress who played her. Victoria Rowell seems like a good actress. Was she disliked or was Dru disliked? I think fans often turn against actors or actress because of the parts they play. Please someone tell me why everyone speaks against Ms. Rowell. Continue Reading

Re: I'm looking for a light bright green handbag!

In Dooney & Bourke 1410141161.463

Thanks everyone. I now have two handbags on their way to my house. I hope one or both of them will be just what I want. Continue Reading

Re: I'm looking for a light bright green handbag!

In Dooney & Bourke 1409796405.843

Sorry I meant to put this under 'All about handbags' but when I clicked on it nothing happened. I don't dislike Dooneys but willing to consider another brand. Continue Reading

I'm looking for a light bright green handbag!

Last Reply by Nicecupoftea 1410141161.54 | Started by Nicecupoftea in Dooney & Bourke

I have two outfits that just beg for a light green handbag. I haven't found one yet so I usually carry my brown Coach. I found a nice bright green Madi Claire on another channel but it had a warning about lead in the dye. That was the end of it for me. I am still looking for my grass green bag. Continue Reading

Re: The "average" woman's handbag weighs 12 to 14 pounds?????

In All About Handbags 1409795911.5

One day at the doctor's office I put my bag on the counter when they weighed me. DH said it couldn't make much difference. So the nurse weighed my bag and it was over 6 lbs! She said that did make a difference! Continue Reading

Re: Corky's Ribs - what happened to the man who used to sell them?

In Kitchen & Food Talk 1409795738.3

So does anyone know if Robert was the original Corky? Continue Reading

Page 1 of 203
1 2 3 4 ...203Next