Labor Day Weekend Clearance
159 Members and 11398 Guests Online

Nicecupoftea's Activity

Re: TSV Foodsaver Vacuum Sealer

In Kitchen & Food Talk 1408927901.427

I have an older model and have used it for years without problems. This one just wouldn't lock and so couldn't vacuum the air out. I am hoping to get a similar upright model but not this one. Continue Reading

Re: Yeast roll dough I can put in fridge and use a little at a time.

In Recipe Swap 1408921268.947

Thanks everyone I will try out all these recipes. They all sound like just what I needed. Continue Reading

TSV Foodsaver Vacuum Sealer

Last Reply by gkelly5744 1409535476.95 | Started by Nicecupoftea in Kitchen & Food Talk

I am so disappointed. My Foodsaver vacuum sealer arrived today and it is defective. The lock on the side of the machine just won't lock completely. That means I cannot remove the air from the bag. It will have to go back if customer service cannot tell me how to fix it. Continue Reading

Yeast roll dough I can put in fridge and use a little at a time.

Last Reply by Nicecupoftea 1408921269.02 | Started by Nicecupoftea in Recipe Swap

I know a recipe for this has probably been posted before. I have a recipe for this but the rolls I made were too sweet and became hard in the fridge overnight. I'm hoping someone can post a recipe or direct me to one that is already posted here. Continue Reading

Re: What Money Will Make People Do

In Among Friends 1408418773.023

Please don't get mad at me for saying this- Perhaps he promised to never hit her again and perhaps she is very much in love with him. Love is blind and stupid sometimes. It might have nothing to do with the money. Continue Reading

Re: *Y&R: Fans of Y&R Soap Discussion Group*

In Pet Lovers 1408417571.82

Thanks Sharke. It's all so complicated. I think it's time to get a chastity belt for Nick!!! Continue Reading

Re: *Y&R: Fans of Y&R Soap Discussion Group*

In Pet Lovers 1408412466.693

So was it Grace Turner who stole Cassie from Sharon and later gave her back? What did Nick have to do with Grace? Continue Reading

Re: Could Really Use Some Opinions/Suggestions On A Bunch Of New Neighbors

In Viewpoints 1408139535.917

We live in a housing area with an HOA. It used to be a lovely neat quiet neighborhood. Now we have the president of board who is a realtor. He doesn't want to offend anyone - so does nothing about broken rules or messy homeowners. We keep looking to move but have spent so much money on our house that we really don't want to leave it. When I tell people about our neighborhood they think we live in a ghetto. I think it will become one if nothing is done about this situation. Continue Reading

Re: SHOWME'S Mr. Lucky......

In Viewpoints 1408138987.327

Yes - Jodi! Does anyone know if there is still a thread? Continue Reading

Re: SHOWME'S Mr. Lucky......

In Viewpoints 1408138657.497

When the sentencing part of her trial begins - are we going to be discussing 'youkowwho' again? Or am I on the wrong thread? Continue Reading

Page 1 of 202
1 2 3 4 ...202Next