Better Than Black Friday
14 Members and 13013 Guests Online

Nicecupoftea's Activity

Re: Hard boiled eggs - how long can you keep them?

In Kitchen & Food Talk 1416677168.43

The trouble is you never really know how old the 'fresh' eggs are when you buy them in the store. I know they have a date on the carton but how reliable can that be? Continue Reading

Re: *Y&R SOAP Nov. 17th-Nov. 23

In Pet Lovers 1416673556.307

I think it would be fun if Dylan got together with Sharon. Wouldn't that drive Nicki crazy? It would really annoy so many people and would be very interesting to watch. Continue Reading

Re: Hard boiled eggs - how long can you keep them?

In Kitchen & Food Talk 1416672738.407

Thanks everyone! I have never bought hardboiled eggs - they scare me! I think I could safely boil some eggs on Tuesday and 'devil' them on Wednesday. I do have an egg cooker and love it. Continue Reading

Hard boiled eggs - how long can you keep them?

Last Reply by lolakimono 1416703902.683 | Started by Nicecupoftea in Kitchen & Food Talk

I want to boil some eggs for deviled eggs for Thursday. How far ahead can I do this? I see hard boiled eggs for sale in the grocery store and wonder how long they keep fresh. Continue Reading

Re: Trees or bushes

In In the Garden 1415677115.553

Thank you Jazzmom - I am going to look at the ones you recommend. I did see a nice tree today that I am interested in. Turns out to be American Holly. We are going to the garden shop to see what is available. Continue Reading

Re: ***GENOA CITY /YOUNG & THE RESTLESS SOAP DISCUSSION***

In Pet Lovers 1415559195.553

Thanks Suzy. I don't know how I missed that. Continue Reading

Re: Trees or bushes

In In the Garden 1415558956.847

We live in NC and have a wonderful climate. We had Leyland Cypress but a couple of them got a disease and died. We wanted to plant some more of them but were advised that they are very prone to disease. Continue Reading

In Pet Lovers 1415552395.14

Of course Michael has to tell his family about the cancer. DH and I have been through it together and I'd say keeping such a secret is impossible. Lauren is not a delicate flower that she needs to be protected from life. She sure didn't protect her family from her antics with her lover. Continue Reading

In Pet Lovers 1415552207.187

On 11/8/2014 Sharke said: Everybody read message 158. If I had to take a guess, Ms Fox I'd say Maureen, the mother did, to protect her kids. How do you give birth in a closet unless it's a big ol' walk in LOL You lost me here! Who gave birth in a closet? I cannot find any reference to that. Continue Reading

Trees or bushes

Last Reply by JustJazzmom 1415716107.403 | Started by Nicecupoftea in In the Garden

Can anyone suggest a tree or tall bush that I can plant to fill a gap in my hedge. My house is higher than my neighbors' and I get a full view of their back porch through this gap. I want to plant a tree that will grow quickly and hide the view. Continue Reading

Page 1 of 204
1 2 3 4 ...204Next