123 Members and 18753 Guests Online

Nicecupoftea's Activity

Re: Occipital Lobe Ischemic Attack. - Information welcome.

In Health & Fitness 1430018239.493

Thank you betteb. I'm sorry what happened to your DH. I will let you know. Continue Reading

Re: Occipital Lobe Ischemic Attack. - Information welcome.

In Health & Fitness 1429982440.34

Thank you for your replies. I am having a carotid doppler and an echo cardiogram on Tuesday. All my blood chemistry results were perfect. Continue Reading

Occipital Lobe Ischemic Attack. - Information welcome.

Last Reply by Nicecupoftea 1430018239.237 | Started by Nicecupoftea in Health & Fitness

My Dr. Thinks I had one and I am very nervous about future attacks. I'd love to hear from anyone who's had one. Continue Reading

Re: No Call List

In Electronics Talk 1429408092.017

We have Time Warner and we can block calls. We block anyone who calls too much. We do not answer calls from numbers we do not recognize. We have received several calls from our own name and number! How on earth do they do that? And why do they think we would answer? Continue Reading

Re: Y&R Spoilers for April 14th

In TV Talk 1429155573.193

Double post sorry! Continue Reading

Re: Y&R Spoilers for April 14th

In TV Talk 1429155571.977

Rather amusing that Phyllis said "I like this new Jack". She seems very happy with clone Jack! Continue Reading

Re: *** Young & Restless Discussion Group Week of April 6th....May Include Spoilers!!! ***

In Pet Lovers 1428718298.603

That is what Victor was doing with those fingerprints. He had them put on the weapon! He has all kinds of help out there and this would be just the kind of thing Victor would do. Remember Victor tried to drive Sharon crazy a while back. He's trying to bring her down again. Continue Reading

Numeric keys - who uses them?

Last Reply by RedHeadedWench 1428446330.577 | Started by Nicecupoftea in Electronics Talk

I have never used the Numeric keys on the right end of the keyboard. I'd rather they leave them off the keyboard. I can see people using them for work - but are they necessary for everyone? Who here wishes they'd leave the Numeric keys off laptops? Continue Reading

Re: I need help with my 90 year old MIL!!!

In Beauty Banter 1428020624.237

Poor old lady! Leave her alone unless she asks for help. You could have advised her that she does not need to color her hair as it's probably a lovely silver now. Try a compliment instead of insults. You probably have hurt her feelings too many times already! Continue Reading

Re: The Bachelor final two

In TV Talk 1425781289.21

I don't know their names. I only saw one episode, where he took each one to bed. I cannot believe that after the girl told him she was a virgin, he took her to bed and then didn't choose her? Continue Reading

Page 1 of 210
1 2 3 4 ...210Next