159 Members and 20675 Guests Online

Nicecupoftea's Activity

Re: Pork tenderloin in a pineapple - recipe?

In Recipe Swap 1432576290.48

Thanks everyone. Now she (my friend) needs to get a smoker! Continue Reading

Pork tenderloin in a pineapple - recipe?

Last Reply by hooty 1432576584.55 | Started by Nicecupoftea in Recipe Swap

Friend said she bought ingredients - then couldn't find recipe! Can anyone help? Continue Reading

Re: Y&R Monday Spoiler May 25 and more... real juicy

In TV Talk 1432347588.79

We'll I want to know -who is Tobias? Continue Reading

Re: The Midwife and Mr. Selfridge on PBS both end tonight!

In TV Talk 1431912682.73

Call the midwife was sad again! One nurse lost her love, another nurse is an alcoholic, and a poor mother is given thalidomide! Just. As well it's over - how much sadder can it get? Continue Reading

Re: Occipital Lobe Ischemic Attack. - Information welcome.

In Health & Fitness 1431743281.153

Thank you everyone for your good wishes. I just hope it never happens again! Continue Reading

In Health & Fitness 1431567472.57

Thanks for your reply. The aspirin I took was coated but after three days I had awful stomach pain. After all the great test results the doctor decided the larger dose was unnecessary and put me back on 81mg. Continue Reading

In Health & Fitness 1431566040.177

I had all my tests and everything is normal! Carotids are clear. Echo cardiogram was very good! Dr. was puzzled but pleased. No idea why the TIA happened and probably will never happen again. I am more relaxed but at the back of my mind I am still a bit worried. I guess I'll just have to live with this. I'm back to one 'baby' aspirin per day as my stomach was very upset with larger dose. Continue Reading

In Health & Fitness 1430617498.367

Well my appt. last week turned out to be for consult and EKG. I will have echo-cardiogram on 5/7 and carotid dopplar on 5/8. Doctor told me to start aspirin 325 mg. but it is upsetting my stomach too much. I have been suffering stomach pain all day today after three days on full dose aspirin. I'm thinking about taking half aspirin in the morning and half at lunch. Fingers crossed! Continue Reading

QVC has really messed up with this new design!

Last Reply by GG02 1430775368.08 | Started by Nicecupoftea in Q Did What?

This is the second time I have missed out on an order because of the new QVC design. The other day it was a night gown. I finally found it and tried to order and the site just went crazy. I didn't get that one. Tonight it was a Dooney handbag. I just couldn't find the one I wanted. It is hard to find 'items recently on air' and I guess they like it this way. Anyway we're about to change the channel. Continue Reading

Page 1 of 211
1 2 3 4 ...211Next