Christmas in July(R) Sale
14 Members and 12094 Guests Online

GoodStuff's Activity

Re: OT: EBOLA..God rest the soul of that courageous Dr. Can it come here?

In Beauty Banter 1406774696.92

On 7/30/2014 GoodStuff said: On 7/30/2014 azterry! said: On 7/30/2014 suzyQ3 said: Are we talking about the Ebola virus? I thought that was the topic right now. If some want to use this public health concern to promote their views on the border and immigration, I think that's a shame right now and a not very productive diversion. I agree, suzy. All comments regarding immigration issues should be removed as they are political in nature. They are COMMON SENSE in nature. Certainly we should be working on a vaccine and other medical treatments post haste. You don't think keeping infected person... Continue Reading

In Beauty Banter 1406753617.827

On 7/30/2014 azterry! said: On 7/30/2014 suzyQ3 said: Are we talking about the Ebola virus? I thought that was the topic right now. If some want to use this public health concern to promote their views on the border and immigration, I think that's a shame right now and a not very productive diversion. I agree, suzy. All comments regarding immigration issues should be removed as they are political in nature. They are COMMON SENSE in nature. Certainly we should be working on a vaccine and other medical treatments post haste. You don't think keeping infected persons from entering our country o... Continue Reading

In Beauty Banter 1406752836.69

On 7/30/2014 Dagna said: On 7/30/2014 suzyQ3 said: On 7/30/2014 chi5925 said: On 7/30/2014 hugsandkisses said: My opinion is that this country needs to take every aggressive precaution. There is constant travel to and fro across the globe. I am sure the Powers of the Global community could come up with a plan that protects all people if they truly wanted to. I remember reading about the missionaries a couple of years back going to and fro to these poor countries to help with various things, then they come back and unwilling spread disease to their communities. Like that, anything can happen. ... Continue Reading

Re: MAKING A REQUEST OF LOUIS DELL'OLIO

In Linea 1406752207.107

I like the culottes and gaucho pants. Cute, comfy, and very wearable. I always loved gauchos with boots. That longish "Aline" (?) skirt with the deep pleat in front strikes me as really, really matronly. And I'm old. Continue Reading

Re: Off topic,but need help!!!

In Kitchen & Food Talk 1406751890.98

Personally, I'd hesitate to buy accessories for a dorm room without knowing how much space there is, what she needs and wants, and exactly what her tastes and color scheme dictate. If she lives in the same town with you, how about taking her out to lunch and stopping by somewhere like Bed, Bath and Beyond or Target and letting her pick out an item or two as a gift from Grandma? If that's not possible, I think an "off to college" card with cash or a gift card inside is probably the best way to go. That way she can buy something after she moves into the dorm and determines what she really needs... Continue Reading

Re: Is linen still a popular summer fabric?

In Fashion Talk 1406695148.79

I hate wrinkles, so I hate linen. But it's still a classic and still out there for those who like it. Not for me. Continue Reading

Re: Bedroom design question.

In For the Home Talk 1406694835.227

On 7/28/2014 beckyblu said: How about a wreath or a swag of some sort! Beckyblu That's what we have over our bed -- a floral swag. You can choose a design with silk or dried florals that harmonizes with the colors and style of your bedding and decor. They're lightweight, relatively inexpensive, easy to hang, and you can find (or make) numerous sizes and styles. There really are endless things you can use to fill the space above a bed: arrangements of decorative plates, salvaged architectural elements, draped fabric, stenciled designs, artwork, you name it. Those beautifully arrangements... Continue Reading

In Beauty Banter 1406693281.61

On 7/29/2014 ennui1 said: Ebola is not an airborne illness, and if you have access to modern medical care, you can survive. The vast majority of people who die are in extremely rural areas, far away from IVs and doctors. Correct -- ebola is not an airborne illness; you have to have direct contact with sick people's body fluids (sweat, blood, semen, stool, mucus, etc.) to contract it. However, there is no cure, only supportive treatment -- and even with the best medical help 50 - 90% of those who contract ebola will die. You can become ill from contract with even traces of body fluids bearing... Continue Reading

Re: Polyester,like talk,is cheap. Can QVC sell ANYTHING in a natural fabric?!?

In Fashion Talk 1406692563.237

On 7/29/2014 Cranberries said: A TSV value set. Hefties for sure! Give me a V-neck to "open up the neckline" and princess seams for waist definition and I'm in. Continue Reading

Re: Turned to Shop HQ for a minute is the host drunk?

In Fashion Talk 1406692316.26

They have some pretty pathetic hosts on that shopping channel. Can't watch. Continue Reading

Page 1 of 1228
1 2 3 4 ...1228Next