Top Rated on Easy Pay
136 Members and 12560 Guests Online

GoodStuff's Activity

Re: Worried about my senior dog

In Pet Lovers 1410887995.743

So many things can happen with old pets. You're doing the right thing to take her to the vet today. Hoping for the best; let us know what you find out. Continue Reading

Re: Alert to "Fashionistas"

In Fashion Talk 1410887868.47

I have a really bad cold and am sitting at my computer desk with tousled hair (not the sexy kind), no makeup, wearing a WalMart nightgown and pink furry slippers. Surrounded by used tissues. You can't even begin to compete, girl! Continue Reading

Re: Alert to "Fashionistas"

In Fashion Talk 1410887537.75

Gosh, Kathleen.......I hate I'm all the way down here in Atlanta and will miss this memorable sight! Maybe you could post a fashion pic for us? Continue Reading

Re: The pretty TSV jacket

In Fashion Talk 1410887148.443

On 9/16/2014 SoX said: On 9/16/2014 GoodStuff said: On 9/16/2014 SoX said: On 9/16/2014 faeriemoon said: That dismissal was a bit rude, don't you think? Oh, she thinks she's good at it, though. Dam straight. Awww, you look just as I pictured you ( green-eyed and gray ) ... hope that crown isn't too heavy, though. My eyes are brown.......but I would be gray if it weren't for the wonder of hair color! The crown fits beautifully, thanks. Light as the proverbial feather. I've worn it happily for years! Continue Reading

In Fashion Talk 1410886212.087

On 9/16/2014 SoX said: On 9/16/2014 faeriemoon said: That dismissal was a bit rude, don't you think? Oh, she thinks she's good at it, though. Dam straight. Continue Reading

In Fashion Talk 1410886001.003

Oh, my lord. A bit prickly this morning, the ladies on this thread. Well, if you won't go peacefully, I will.......... Continue Reading

In Fashion Talk 1410885521.223

On 9/16/2014 LipstickDiva said: On 9/16/2014 GoodStuff said: You know, there's a "TSV" every single day! Who knows for sure if a poster is really referring to <em>today's</em> special value or a TSV from a day or a week ago? It might well be a TSV the poster ordered days ago, has just received, and now wants to discuss. And who wants to have to <em>look up</em> what a poster is talking about? I say, if you're going to discuss an item, identify it clearly, with an item number and preferably a photo. Thank you very much. Seriously? She posted today and the TSV today is ... Continue Reading

In Fashion Talk 1410884986.94

You know, there's a "TSV" every single day! Who knows for sure if a poster is really referring to today's special value or a TSV from a day or a week ago? It might well be a TSV the poster ordered days ago, has just received, and now wants to discuss. And who wants to have to look up what a poster is talking about? I say, if you're going to discuss an item, identify it clearly, with an item number and preferably a photo. Thank you very much. Continue Reading

Re: dough bowl trencher - LOVE

In For the Home Talk 1410884627.207

My brother got an old dough bowl that our grandmother made bread in many years ago. Homey, rustic, worn from use........it is a family treasure, one of many passed down through our large family. I love old family pieces. I have seen similar dough bowls or trenchers in antique shops, and they can be quite expensive! Continue Reading

Re: Feeling Vintage

In Viewpoints 1410884448.02

Oh, my. I love flea markets, thrift stores, resale shops, and such........and I'm constantly finding things that I grew up with grouped with the antique and vintage wares. Recently I saw the old Roy Rogers/Dale Evens lunchbox that I carried every day in early elementary school featured on Antiques Roadshow! Old radios, TV's, and stereos, old kitchenware, old glassware, old costume jewelry, doilies and needlework, old toys, old TV/movie star photos and paraphernalia........I just keep running into familiar stuff from my long-ago past. and from my Mom's and Grandma's houses. I guess I am getti... Continue Reading

Page 1 of 1268
1 2 3 4 ...1268Next