Better Than Black Friday
44 Members and 15989 Guests Online

kittyfan's Activity

Re: Thyme For Fun!

In Recipe Swap 1417061815.977

F: Fun Fun Fun G: Next Yes, Cookie and I will definitely need blankets and bundling up. We have thin southern blood. Can't handle the cold!!!! Continue Reading

Re: Shopaholics ODAT - Wednesday

In Fashion Talk 1417061092.8

Went to church tonight---sparsely attended. I talked to my friend's mom. My friend was recently diagnoses with BC. fortunately her BRAC came back negative---she has a sister who is a ten year survivor. She went to urgent care today---had the flu. Second time in two months. Her surgery is scheduled--her mom didn't know if this would delay it but she didn't think so. Susan: I thought I remembered your GF being in his 90's. Even though we have them a long time we still do miss them!. Continue Reading

Re: Mammogram call back

In Health & Fitness 1417060471.483

Years ago I went to get a Mamo. Got a letter saying it was normal. About ten days later the Dr. called to say I needed a follow up. Well, I switched locations. Went to pick up my films and was astouded to see a stack of films about three feet tall---they finally dug mine out! Went to my follow up apt. and the tech looked at it--and said "who took these"!. She showed me the film of half my breast--had an ultra sound that day also. The radiologist came in and did the review--said I was okay. I was unhappy with the first facility. Continue Reading

In Fashion Talk 1417037246.687

Rosa I didn't mean to not mention you. I understand, all to well, what you are going through. Hugs to you and your son. Holidays and special dates are bittersweet. Continue Reading

In Health & Fitness 1417037061.627

Oh it would be easier if she had an imaging center. I do to the hospital center and they have the 3D. I get my results back in a few days---but I am certain if something was obviously wrong I wouldn't be allowed to leave. Continue Reading

In Health & Fitness 1417036191.3

I went back for the follow up mamo. Before I left the office the Radiologist came and talked to me---I needed a biopsy---it was right before Christmas and we were on our way out of town but at least I knew. Hugs for your friend. Continue Reading

In Fashion Talk 1417035893.11

Good afternoon ladies: Susan: so sorry for your loss. I know you spoke of your GF. Jean: Glad to hear your friend is on the mend. I don't do black friday either. Well maybe on line! But no braving the crowds. I braved the grocery yesterday--that was plenty!. Still forget some things but it will have to wait!!! Twinny: My Dad was from your state---know about your wonderful chesse factories and stoes!!! Yum! Continue Reading

Re: WIDOWS THREAD

In Among Friends 1417034903.523

Dannyswife: Hugs and prayers for you and your family. May the Lord grant you and yours peace and comfort at this difficult time. It is so hard to say goodbye to the ones we loves. It sounds like you are at peace and starting to say "goodbye" to your beloved dad. Phulphy: Oh what a cutie pie that kitty is. Arklady: I have to echo the "what ifs and should haves" We can't dwell on that. We just must remember the lovely good times. You are still very early in the grief journey. We all do understand. We all have walked the path. Please share as you feel you can. Hubs to you dear ... Continue Reading

Re: Thyme For Fun!

In Recipe Swap 1416839140.827

Cookie: Hugs to you---thinking about your DD today. Arlene: thinking of your friend also. She is dealing with a lot. G: Giddy up and Go----need to make myself get moving!!! H: Next Continue Reading

Shopaholics ODAT--Sunday

Last Reply by KonaKat 1416783455.97 | Started by kittyfan in Fashion Talk

I thought I would start off this morning. I am getting ready to leave for services shortly. We had rain and more rain yesterday---some of it very heavy. I saw on the news they even had to open one of the floodgates on a dam upstream from here. Jean: I am so sorry to hear about your niece. She certainly has been through it with her illness. Prayers for her family for peace and comfort and prayers for comfort for her as well. I am sure that the Q is heavy into the gifting season. I worked at the thrift shop yesterday and even with the weather we had lots of people. I see "new with... Continue Reading

Page 1 of 542
1 2 3 4 ...542Next