Early Access
62 Members and 11507 Guests Online

kittyfan's Activity

Re: Thyme For Fun!

In Recipe Swap 1411075149.103

Cookie: Hope you are high and dry. I had some rain overnight. Woke up to thunder boomers. Saw the news report of the sheriff's deputy washed away by rushing waters. Prayers for her family. H: Habernero---too hot for me. I: Next Continue Reading

Re: Shopaholics ODAT - Thursday

In Fashion Talk 1411074936.963

Good afternoon ladies: I haven't located my items so I have replaced/called about most. It will most likely appear but I looked everywhere that I could think of. Twinny: Sounds like you had a wonderful time. Yes, Cheese is big in Wisconsin!!! We had some severe weather in the area. I woke up in the night to thunder rumbles. Went back to sleep. Didn't watch the news but saw there were a number of closure in the city yesterday (overnight). Sadly a Sheriff's deputy was swept away by the water. They found her car but have yet to locate her. She was a member of the dive team so well... Continue Reading

Re: SHOPAHOLICS: ONE DAY AT A TIME (WEDNESDAY, 9/17)

In Fashion Talk 1411003903.79

LindaL: Oh how sweet a new addition to your family. Congratulations!!! Kathleen: This is my "time of year". I am struggling more this year than the past several. I have a hacking cough, etc. Not sure what is in the air but I am feeling it. Years ago I worked with a lady who told me that she didn't need a calender to know the time of year---she could tell by my "hack"!!! I know where I left my wallet when I came in last evening. This morning it wasn't there. I even looked outside to be sure one of the doglets didn't carry it off---they have never done this before. Alas, I didn't ... Continue Reading

In Fashion Talk 1410993620.43

Yes, I agree---window shopping can sometimes be too tempting. Sometimes best to avoid the "lures" if at all possible. Continue Reading

In Fashion Talk 1410992645.29

Good afternoon. I managed to "misplace" my wallet. Have spent the day calling for new cards etc. Need to go tomorrow to get a new DL. Everytime I think I have covered everything I think of something else. Oh my--what a chore. I have been on shopping hiatus. Had some big expenses the past few months so I have not been watching the shopping channels. I still browse on Amazon---they seem to have it all--which can be a dangerous place indeed. We have been having some rain showers---under some flash flood warnings but not that heavy in my area. Continue Reading

Re: Thyme For Fun!

In Recipe Swap 1410727829.99

Cookie: Oh I am loving this cooler weather--but weather person saying it won't stay around long! BOO. Another October birthday gal here!. My allergies are in full bloom. Years ago I worked with a lady who told me she could tell the season by my cough. Haven't been this bad in a few years---sigh. P: Pancakes Q: Next Continue Reading

Re: WIDOWS THREAD

In Among Friends 1410448578.9

MamaS: If I lived closer to you I would go with you to your appointments. Hugs to you. Let us know the date. Many of us pray----and we will be praying for you. Jamica Jammer: I know today is a sad anniversary for you. Just dropping you a note to let you know I am thinking of you. Continue Reading

Re: SHOPAHOLIC FRIENDS ODAT WED!

In Fashion Talk 1410367345.257

I have seen MK at TJMaxx. I am looking forward to the predicted cold front--should drop our temps a bit. Continue Reading

Re: SHOPAHOLIC FRIENDS ODAT TUES!

In Fashion Talk 1410289402.21

Ohhh enablers. I saw the kitty handbag and immediately thought of you!! Continue Reading

Re: SHOPAHOLIC FRIENDS ODAT TUES!

In Fashion Talk 1410278264.777

I can understand dealing with Mr. "Wanty". For me it is a constant struggle. I just have to avoid some of my weak spots!! Linda: Happy to hear your results were okay--waiting is always difficult. Medical records hacked--oh my goodness. I saw the reports of all the rain in Phoenix and thought about you---although I know you don't live in the immediate area. My Aunt and Uncle lived there for years and I remember her telling of people unfamiliar with the dry washes and being swept away in rain events. Continue Reading

Page 1 of 524
1 2 3 4 ...524Next