Superstars of Spring
158 Members and 18901 Guests Online

kittyfan's Activity

Re: SHOPAHOLICS: ONE DAY AT A TIME (WEDNESDAY, 3/25)

In Fashion Talk 1427300195.513

Good morning ladies: Jean: glad you are progressing. We do have opportunities for medical care that was unheard of only a few years ago. Wishing you the best. Kathleen: Oh the flowers are popping out---spring in Central TX!!! Linda: I have trouble with electronics also. Had my printer malfunction last month. Fella told me what to do and I was surprised that it worked!. Continue Reading

Re: Thyme For Fun!

In Recipe Swap 1427300007.157

Good morning ladies. I drove by the spot where the "warrior Dash" was this weekend. I was with other ladies and one lady pointed it out--I would not have known. What a mess. A big mud hole. Not my idea of a good time--although I have known people who have done it. W: Water---know I have used that one--but nothing pops to mind. X or Not. Continue Reading

In Recipe Swap 1427252647.687

S: salt T: next Continue Reading

Re: Shopaholics ODAT - Tuesday

In Fashion Talk 1427235422.843

Jean; so sorry to read your news. Your niece certainly did battle. You are on our hearts and in our prayers as you deal with your diagnosis. Continue Reading

Re: SHOPAHOLICS: ONE DAY AT A TIME (SATURDAY, 3/21)

In Fashion Talk 1426984411.077

Oh I love Amazon. I can usually find items there---and for the most part at great prices!. Oh love those artists---what incredible voices!!! Jean: Know you will be happy to have your medical procedures completed. Good luck!. Some kids in my neighborhood have some goats for FFA projects. They walk them on leashes etc. What an incredible experience and lead her to vet school!. One day when it was really cold I drove by and noticed the goats had their coats on!. Continue Reading

In Recipe Swap 1426983331.4

Oh QM---hugs to her!!! V: Vitamins!. W: next Well, our predicted flooding didn't happen in my area. Not sure how Cookie's area fared. I went to work at the thrift store in the next "burg". While I was there a lady was there and she said they were having a "warrior dash" up the road. Traffic was backed up for miles and the pastures were mudpits!. She dropped her son off (he had to find a ride back). I know it was great fun sloshing through the mud and water (Not for me)!. Saw on FB that they had to tow cars out that were stuck in the mire!. Continue Reading

Re: WIDOWS THREAD

In Among Friends 1426982341.653

Crown of thorns in the flowerbed---wow. Love so many of the plants you mentioned. I am sure their is just a "riot" of color. I do love a beautiful garden full of flowers. Continue Reading

In Recipe Swap 1426900791.8

Oh my the "Q" Only thing that comes to mind is QM---hope she is doing well. Sending her lots of hugs and love!!! R: next Waiting for our big rain event. Chance of flooding. Lots of creeks and low water crossings in our area. Remember when my Uncle was visiting from Washington State. He couldn't believe we drove through the low water crossing with water crossing the road!. It can be deadly so I try to avoid traveling in weather events. Continue Reading

Re: Shopaholics ODAT - Friday

In Fashion Talk 1426900550.62

LindaL: I know you will be happy to finally have your accident in "your rear view mirror"!. Kathleen: I knew Stevie would do great---she had the mindset and she certainly did lots of physical activities!. Cute items you are finding. We are expecting heavy rains with possible flooding. I have to be up and out the door early in the morning---so I am hoping that it won't be as bad as they are precdicting. Oh I know about vehicle inspections etc. Always something to deal with. Continue Reading

Re: SHOPAHOLICS: ONE DAY AT A TIME (WEDNESDAY, 3/18)

In Fashion Talk 1426729637.847

Gayle: You and yours will be in my prayers. Jean: Hope your appointment goes well. I think I would also have stayed overnight. LindaL: I have also been dealing with techinical difficulties!. Had printer issues last week also. Kathleen: Loved the FB on the recruits---very interesting to read about the process. Continue Reading

Page 1 of 563
1 2 3 4 ...563Next