Give Gorgeous
116 Members and 14197 Guests Online

kittyfan's Activity

Re: Thyme For Fun!

In Recipe Swap 1414778100.547

H: Halloween!!!! Got to go with that one. I: Next Continue Reading

Shopaholics ODAT---Halloween edition

Last Reply by FunkyHulaGirl 1414795553.02 | Started by kittyfan in Fashion Talk

I don't know much to report---thought I would get the Halloween ball rolling. I'm not big into Halloween--for lots of reasons---but I know many enjoy dressing up and doing the whole thing---if you do--enjoy!! LindaL: Hoping your DH had a restful night--I know he will feel better after his dr's visit. Hugs to you. Twinny: Thinking of you also---and sending you hugs!!! We had a front blow in during the night--chance of rain but I didn't get any---chance of rain early next week---we will see! Everyone have a wonderful day. Continue Reading

Re: Shopaholics - ODAT - Thursday

In Fashion Talk 1414709373.28

LindaL: Glad to hear that all went well. I was thinking about you today. Fisher House is a great cause. I supported a few of them over the past years at various times. I know there is a Fisher House or more in San Antonio---which is not surprising with the military bases and large military hospitals there. I went to Petco to leave a donation for the animal rescue (they have a place where people drop off in front of the store). When I was leaving I met a delightful lady with her Chi! Her name was June (dog). She said she also had a Pyreness. I said "Mutt and Jeff". She said she volu... Continue Reading

In Recipe Swap 1414626270.837

glad to hear Qm is doing well! Always nice to hear. Not a fan of the dentist. Deep rooted anxiety going back to my childhood!!! Love my current dentist even though he is a Texas Aggie (LOL)!! U: Unsalted butter V: next Continue Reading

Re: Shopaholics ODAT---Wednesday

In Fashion Talk 1414622832.003

Oh when I was out and about I saw a jeep that was "army green". There was some type of ornament on the hood and on the door it said "zombie hunter vehicle"!! Continue Reading

Re: Shopaholics ODAT---Wednesday

In Fashion Talk 1414622772.833

HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO GAYLE!!!!! Yes, we have the grocery and we have Walmart---About 8 last night they had a fire in the area where the paper goods are. The reports are the entire store filled with smoke and everyone had to evacuate. The store is closed while they do the clean up. The store is currently being remodeled so I guess that will delay it further. A few months ago a crazy man set fire to a doctor's office--actually two different ones. One was in a strip center with Bealls. The Bealls is still not reopened. Just down a bit from the grocery. When I drove by the grocery you coul... Continue Reading

In Recipe Swap 1414593847.033

Welcome to Remee!!! Oh I so agree that we need to share to appreciate what we have. I know the shoe box kids are thrilled to receive their boxes--as they have so little. M: Monkey bread N: next Cookie: Good luck at the docs---!!!! Continue Reading

Shopaholics ODAT---Wednesday

Last Reply by KonaKat 1414623165.68 | Started by kittyfan in Fashion Talk

Good Morning ladies: A front blew in and is a bit cooler---feels damp in the air although the weather man says no rain. Kathleen and I met up with Kayanne last night. The sandwich shop started in Austin many years ago--one location. Their signature is the bread. It is a sourdough bread--very tasty. I think the sandwich itself is patterned a bit after the Muffaletta in New Orleans. A few weeks ago I was at the post office and a fella came in with a Schlotzky's shirt. My favorite clerk was telling him that she and her family had been to New Orleans over the summer and had eaten at the... Continue Reading

In Recipe Swap 1414554847.883

H: Happy Happy Happy===I know not a cooking term---couldn't think of anything else!!! I: Next Cookie---LOL about your new hairdo---yes the winds were gusty!!!! Fronts heading our way--I guess they will blow through from the other ladies before they head our way!. Continue Reading

Page 1 of 534
1 2 3 4 ...534Next