Meant for Mom
14 Members and 14082 Guests Online

kittyfan's Activity

Re: SHOPAHOLICS: ONE DAY AT A TIME (THURSDAY, APRIL 24)

In Fashion Talk 1398394496.313

Kathleen: Your DD is a very cute gal---not surprised to her she has new interests!. LindaL: Oh my--at least he gave you a referral for another attorney. Yes, I agree that buying local is sometimes the way to go---no shipping, waiting, and you can try it on--or hold it up to you and see if it fits. I was on my way to bible study when a pick up went flying past me. Just as he was ahead of me the ladder in the back flew out---I headed for the median--picturing it flying through my windshield, etc. Fortunately it bounced and ended up on the median on the other side---out of the lane of t... Continue Reading

Re: Thyme For Fun!

In Recipe Swap 1398359924.937

Oh my goodness----HAPPY BIRTHDAY wishes---know they are barrels of fun!!! Z: zipping along A; next Continue Reading

Re: WIDOWS THREAD

In Among Friends 1398359422.98

Phullphy: Oh lady---my heart goes out to you---you are so early in this grief journey. Yes, it isn't fun---its a stuggle---be kind to yourself. We all understand. On Benz: what a cute name. Knew a dog named "Bentley". He was rather regal!! Fit him. I do have kitties (two) both rescue gals. Opposite in personality. I also have some rescue dogs. Danny's Wife: I know you will move along on your project as you move along. No one to report to but yourself. You need to be happy!. Continue Reading

Re: SHOPAHOLICS: ONE DAY AT A TIME (THURSDAY, APRIL 24)

In Fashion Talk 1398359188.477

Good afternoon: Oh I agree about SG--some of her prices are high! Inching up---yes selective shopping. I was browsing a catalog--saw a lovely blouse---then I remembered although I loved it--wasn't something that was a need--reality check time. Kathleen: How sweet that your DD will be spending the afternoon and be home when you arrive. I appreciate on time medical apts. I do understand that sometimes things happen and push things back---but it is nice to be seen on time. Continue Reading

Re: WIDOWS THREAD

In Among Friends 1398304660.02

Oh a new puppy---they are fabulous dogs---Are you getting a boy or a girl? Continue Reading

Re: SHOPAHOLICS: ONE DAY AT A TIME (WEDNESDAY)

In Fashion Talk 1398294685.153

Shaussie: I agree below zero is too cold. It was 90 and HUMID today. It was stifling. I know you are proud of your niece. What an awesome major. LOL about the family members behaving. Family drama!!! My dogs aren't cold weather---They usually will zip right back in if the weather is cold. Karen: Oh so happy to see you. Prayers for your family. Moving an office is indeed a task.At a previous job I was responsible for moving offices three times in one year. Last week I ordered something from Amazon. Delivery scheduled for Saturday. Came by UPS (which I don't understand) Box f... Continue Reading

Re: Thyme For Fun!

In Recipe Swap 1398215388.007

H: Holler----as in Holler in the woods!!! I: next. Continue Reading

Re: SHOPAHOLICS: ONE DAY AT A TIME (TUESDAY)

In Fashion Talk 1398214827.783

I was a bit surprised to see it got past the censor! Sometimes innocent words don't pass. LOL about the auto correct. I usually catch it after I have hit the send butto n Continue Reading

Re: SHOPAHOLICS: ONE DAY AT A TIME (TUESDAY)

In Fashion Talk 1398209184.67

I know Rosa appreiciates all of our prayers. Jean: how nice you were able to have such a lovely visit. Kathleen: Perhaps Kayanne is feeling the stress from all the changes happening in your lives!. I know she gets lots of attention but perhaps that is part of her behavior. Continue Reading

Re: Shopaholics ODAT--- Monday

In Fashion Talk 1398117269.487

Kathleen: You have been going ninety to nothing---and lots of stress and changes in your life. Perhaps when DH goes back to work and your routine gets settled again you will be "on your game"!!! Continue Reading

Page 1 of 488
1 2 3 4 ...488Next