Resort & Cruise Shop
42 Members and 17953 Guests Online

kittyfan's Activity

Re: Shopaholics ODAT - Friday

In Fashion Talk 1422058548.117

Jean: Sweet story about the student. Sun came out for a while this afternoon---it is still very soggy from all the rain. Will get cold tonight as the clouds are gone. LindaL: Oh so glad you GS will not be deployed. Hopefully he can change class schedules. I so agree tires are a necessity. Continue Reading

Re: Thyme For Fun!

In Recipe Swap 1422058298.34

It is soggy out. U: U-no Must admit I never heard of this candy. V: Next Continue Reading

In Recipe Swap 1421954271.63

G: Good and Plenty---candy H: Next Wet and cold---ready for the sun to come back out!!!. Continue Reading

Re: SHOPAHOLICS: ONE DAY AT A TIME (THURSDAY, 1/22)

In Fashion Talk 1421953943.14

Cerb: Oh so sorry for the loss of your kitty. Coyotes are a huge problem where I live. We almost lost a kitty when we first moved. Came home to find a trail of blood through the house. Kitty was very torn up. Vet said either a coyote or a dog. She had drains in her back but survived. That was many years ago and she is gone now--still think about her. She walked up to the house one day. My long time vet said I had a "sign" up at the end of the driveway as I was always coming in with new "kids"!. The other night I was out when an ambulance went by on the highway---I could hear the coy... Continue Reading

Re: SHOPAHOLIC FRIENDS ODAT WEDNESDAY 1/21/15

In Fashion Talk 1421878823.343

You folks that have weekly potlucks---wow!. Our church has a quarterly potluck and it is up and down on attendance. It is connected to a meeting---so folks should attend but it doesn't always happen. February our ladies group has a potluck for Valentine's day party. We don't have a very large group but some ladies will bring more than one dish. Christmas we had a nice turnout and lots of food for our Christmas event. Weatherman says rain will begin sometime during the night--some heavy events. Continue Reading

Re: WIDOWS THREAD

In Among Friends 1421877524.677

Townsend: You are certainly most welcome here. Grief never goes away it just ebbs and flows. Danny's wife: Hugs---take good care of yourself. I know you just were worn out and then got the bug. Continue Reading

In Recipe Swap 1421877184.343

Yes, I was in Walmart last week. They didn't have the "fully monty" out yet but had lots of CANDY!!! Also some cute stuffed animals. Did pick up some valentine papergoods at the Dollar Store to use at church for an event. P: Peanut logs Q: Next Continue Reading

In Recipe Swap 1421855553.48

Good morning ladies: I ditto Cookie--yesterday was wonderful today not so much!. N: Necco candy----I have fond memories of the little sweetheart candies---and they still sell them. Saw some at the store the other day!. O: Next Continue Reading

Re: SHOPAHOLIC FRIENDS ODAT WEDNESDAY 1/21/15

In Fashion Talk 1421855303.3

Great advice to wait on purchase!. Oh that Mr. Wanty! I have been struggling a bit also---nothing specific just this and that!! Oh wonderful---that you will be able to show your replacement the "ropes"!. I know Monday morning you will be ready to begin your next journey!. Continue Reading

Re: SHOPAHOLICS: ONE DAY AT A TIME (Tuesday, January 20)

In Fashion Talk 1421801384.373

Linda: Glad to hear the mom and baby were able to go home. Oh no a new director! Hopefully it will be someone that you enjoy working with. Nothing worse than a volunteer job that one does not enjoy. I agree about delivery time. The Q can do a lot to make people's delivery come faster!. Kathleen: Oh my---17% interest! Continue Reading

Page 1 of 557
1 2 3 4 ...557Next