The Joy of Christmas
126 Members and 15090 Guests Online

kittyfan's Activity

Re: SHOPAHOLICS - ODAT - Thursday

In Fashion Talk 1408650222.33

LindaL: what lovely pics you posted on FB--such beauty in the desert/mountains. I know family who went to Destin early June. They stayed at a Holiday Inn--across the street from the beach. Sure it was much less expensive than the condo!. Continue Reading

Re: SHOPAHOLICS - ODAT - Thursday

In Fashion Talk 1408638670.063

Oh what a great idea to buy a chair at Walmart!!! Oh no about the tree. I have been losing large branches off one of my trees. Stressed from our prolonged drought. Last week I noticed the neighbors had a large tree that split. It was full of leafy green leaves---and then down the street a neighbor lost large limbs off a tree by the road. Came out after bible study at church to find a large limb had broken off next to my vehicle. I'm thinking I am not good luck for trees. Continue Reading

Re: WIDOWS THREAD

In Among Friends 1408632374.82

What beautiful kitties---20 lbs that is a big kitty. Phulphy---my dear you are so very early on this grief journey--it does get easier. I know I am not alone in saying that I went through my first year on "auto pilot". Prayers for peace and comfort and healing for all who suffer. Bobbiesue--take care of yourself. Continue Reading

Re: Thyme For Fun!

In Recipe Swap 1408631607.47

Good morning ladies---such early birds! Yes, it will be HOT for Cookie and my crew today. Heat index 105 one day. On Saturday about two pm it was 102. Saw the high was 104. Oh new adventures for the kids going to school/back to school. T: Tomatoes U: Next I do read the paper--although our paper how downsized--makes it hard to read. My dad would be very unhappy if the newspaper wasn't delivered in the morning. I know those of us who carry are this tradition are diminishing. I selectively watch the news. Continue Reading

Re: Shopaholics - ODAT - Wednesday

In Fashion Talk 1408550784.087

LindaL: I saw the news reports on the rain. Safe travels home. I had a medical apt. in the city yesterday. They had changed the parking garage protocol since my last visit. Now you pay your ticket via a kiosk and then insert your ticket to get out. I had a validated ticket but it still wasn't completely smooth leaving---I guess cheaper than paying humans although there was a person in the booth---not that I saw him move!! A friend posted on FB that his beloved dog had passed. He recently lost his last sibling. We had worked together years ago and I saw his son grow up. No shopping... Continue Reading

Re: We Rented "God is Not Dead" over the weekend

In Movies 1408543665.963

We also had a viewing party at a friends house. Enjoyed it! Continue Reading

Re: SHOPAHOLICS: ONE DAY AT A TIME (MONDAY, 8/18)

In Fashion Talk 1408369001.863

Rosa: Happy birthday to you!!!!!! Very sweet of your co-workers. Continue Reading

Re: SHOPAHOLICS: ONE DAY AT A TIME (SATURDAY, 8/16)

In Fashion Talk 1408204959.553

Oh what a sweet story. One never knows how we impact others. My aunt was a much loved kindergarten teacher. Sadly in her later years she dealt with alzheimers. Teachers and nurses are special people. Continue Reading

Re: SHOPAHOLICS: ONE DAY AT A TIME (SATURDAY, 8/16)

In Fashion Talk 1408204282.333

Gayle: Hugs---hope your meeting goes better than expected. Continue Reading

Re: SHOPAHOLICS: ONE DAY AT A TIME (FRIDAY, August 15)

In Fashion Talk 1408142818.18

Sonya: Prayers for your Mom and your DH's BIL. Continue Reading

Page 1 of 520
1 2 3 4 ...520Next