Weekend Preview
148 Members and 12223 Guests Online

kittyfan's Activity

Re: Shopaholics ODAT - Friday

In Fashion Talk 1414175655.723

Good afternoon ladies: LindaL: Hugs to you--hope your DH's procedure goes well. Washer issues--ugh. Always something to deal with. Judge: Welcome to the group---please join us---we always love having new ladies. We are a "no bash" zone so you can feel comfortable to share with us. Many of us have dealt with "stuff" along the way!. Jean: Oh hopefully your new meds will be helpful. The prep for the "scope" is no fun--but hopefully no issues will be found. I had not hear of your washing machine. I like something made in the US! Twinny: Hope you are getting some rest/relief. ... Continue Reading

Re: Thyme For Fun!

In Recipe Swap 1414027076.447

Oh my U: Uni----never had it--doesn't sound appealing--not even sure I spelled it correctly!!! V: next Continue Reading

Re: SHOPAHO LICS: ONE DAY AT A TIME (WEDNESDAY, 10/22)

In Fashion Talk 1414026478.367

Linda: Is your DH having the "green light" procedure? If so, very little down/recovery time. Hope all goes well. Continue Reading

Re: Has anyone had a dental implant....I am going to a dentist for a consult for one...

In Beauty Banter 1414014529.3

I had a tooth crack (which the dentist didn't see) but what showed up on the x-ray was some bone loss. Thus I was referred to a Periodontist. I was out---had to take the tooth and fill in the blank space. Procedure wasn't cheap. I had to go back for a second go around to have the post mounted---first one was a plate over the gum line--they needed to make sure the grafting took. Had the final crown put on by my dentist. I also paid it out--and I had insurance. I also look at the "one day" commercials and shake my head. Lots of follow up visits to check on the healing. My graft was the... Continue Reading

Re: SHOPAHO LICS: ONE DAY AT A TIME (WEDNESDAY, 10/22)

In Fashion Talk 1414013613.537

Twinny: Hugs to you---glad you finally got some social services to help. I know your Mom is hesitant. Jean: Good luck with your medical issues. It sounds like your provider is on top of the issue trying to get you some answers. Continue Reading

Re: Thyme For Fun!

In Recipe Swap 1413935623.737

Your salad sounds yummy! J: Jimica K: Next Continue Reading

Re: Dump Cakes and Dump Meals

In Recipe Swap 1413935539.653

"dump cakes" aren't that unusual in my area. Just quick and easy. This one was really tasty Continue Reading

Re: Dump Cakes and Dump Meals

In Recipe Swap 1413914159.597

One of the ladies brought a pumpkin dump cake to an event--it was delicious. Need to get the recipie. Continue Reading

Re: Shopaholics - ODAT Tuesday, October 21

In Fashion Talk 1413914053.56

Twinny: Oh my===prayers for you. Continue Reading

Re: Shopaholics - ODAT Tuesday, October 21

In Fashion Talk 1413908253.557

We have lovely weather in the morning and evenings. Afternoons still heat up. I remembered you were in a parade---how long will you be in costume? At church on Sunday they announced a casserole sale next Sunday--then I learn they need people to bring dishes!! Have an event in November to cook for also. On Sunday the ladies did all the work---all the men just vanished!!! Pretty typical!!! The November event will be a ladies luncheon which will be nice. No shopping--made a quick grocery run--got home and found I forget needed items--sigh!. Continue Reading

Page 1 of 532
1 2 3 4 ...532Next