Creede Silver Sale
77 Members and 14492 Guests Online

kittyfan's Activity

Re: SHOPAHOLICS: ONE DAY AT A TIME (TUESDAY, 9/30)

In Fashion Talk 1412118708.963

Twinny: Oh my goodness--hugs for you and prayers for you dear Mom. Continue Reading

Re: Thyme For Fun!

In Recipe Swap 1412011513.103

Good afternoon ladies: Oh love the "Mother's Oats" what a sweet thought!!! N: Nothing is jumping out at me---so I guess I will go with Nothing--that could be nothing sounds good, or nothing in the cabinet/fridge!! O: Next Continue Reading

Re: Shopaholics ODAT

In Fashion Talk 1412011182.407

Hope all goes well with your medical appointment. Yes, flowing water is lovely isn't it. Oh yes, guests as you are preparing dinner is a "dance" to make sure the kitchen is ok and visit with your guests. Continue Reading

Re: Blessing of the animals

In Viewpoints 1412002517.63

Ours was yesterday---I wasn't able to attend and take my dog. I had taken him in the past. Lovely event--and so meaningful to those of us who love our furry kids. Continue Reading

Shopaholics ODAT

Last Reply by Rock_chick 1412026825.703 | Started by kittyfan in Fashion Talk

Good Morning: Boy we are wrapping up on September and October is knocking on the door. This year is zipping on by. Thanks for the Real ID information---I know there is so much information out there that I have missed or not paid attention to. I know in my state they are changing the vehicle registration methods--not sure I understand them but I know more information will be coming out on the process. Funny how other's opinions influence our decisions---or not!!! I will be working at the thrift shop (our turn to cover) and I need to look around for anything to add to the shelves. I ... Continue Reading

Re: SHOPAHOLICS: ONE DAY AT A TIME (SUNDAY, 9/28)

In Fashion Talk 1411949698.563

LindaL: I looked at the pic again---no cactus---just other trees---OPPS! I was thinking cactus. Continue Reading

In Recipe Swap 1411949382.97

H: Halibut I: Next It heated back up outside this afternoon--after some lovely cooler weather. Continue Reading

In Fashion Talk 1411948794.85

I guess I had never heard of the real ID---I know I have had to show my marriage license as proof a few times---perhaps it was to change my SS name. Other times they just "take my word for it"!. I would probably show the proof of identify and the physical address without too much difficulty---just a matter of gathering information and getting into the que to be assisted. It would just be so much easier NOT to misplace/lose the wallet!!! Continue Reading

In Fashion Talk 1411946544.02

Good afternoon ladies: When I left this morning to head to services there was a deer crossing the road. It was a bit overcast as we had some moisuture in the night. At Bible class we were talking about angels. Quite interesting. Then after services went to the next town for their annual event. When we drove up I thought "oh my" there were so many cars/people. We ate and decided to head for home. When I got home I thought a nap sounded delightful. I didn't sleep well last night so I was really dragging. I don't know where this month/year has gone. September has just zipped on pas... Continue Reading

In Recipe Swap 1411862271.923

U: Got to got with "UB"!!!! Don't remember who coined that one--but I love it. V: Next Continue Reading

Page 1 of 526
1 2 3 4 ...526Next