Back to School
118 Members and 12054 Guests Online

kittyfan's Activity

Re: WIDOWS THREAD

In Among Friends 1406664300.157

Love the pic of the doggies!!! Bobbiesue: Fabulous news. Prayers answered. Continue Reading

Re: SHOPAHOLICS: ONE DAY AT A TIME (7/29)

In Fashion Talk 1406663970.707

Good afternoon ladies: Got my homeowners insurance bill and went into sticker shock. It hadn't increased after the fires--so I guess the increases finally caught up with my cycle. So I will be watching my spending for sure. Oh mid 50 I know is cool for July---but doubt that and you would love our temps here. We can send hot and humid--we have that for sure. Continue Reading

Re: Shopaholics ODAT - Sunday

In Fashion Talk 1406500337.637

Opps. vanishing post. Jean prayers continue for your niece. She certainly is a complex case. Was up early for bible class and church. Then after church went to lunch with a lady from church. She had asked me last week---it was very nice. I then headed towards home, stopped for gas, and went to Wallys for a few items. When I went by the convention center it was 101. It was only about 1:30 at the time--when I got home and went to close the gate---Mr. Boodles was patiently waiting for me in the shade! I know he gets hot with that fur coat. I was noticeing that the Old Enlglish is ... Continue Reading

Re: WIDOWS THREAD

In Among Friends 1406499102.43

Bobbiesue: Thanks for stopping by. You continue to be in my prayers. May the Lord bless you and keep you in the palm of his hand. Continue Reading

Re: Thyme For Fun!

In Recipe Swap 1406498606.287

Good afternoon: Cookie--a balmy breeze---how nice. It must have just blown on you. It was 101 when I went by the convention center about 1:30 heading to Walmart. Stayed in there only long enough to get what i had to have and headed back out. E: English walnuts F: Next Continue Reading

Re: SHOPAHOLICS: ONE DAY AT A TIME (SATURDAY, 7/26)

In Fashion Talk 1406387163.77

Jean: Prayers for your family members continue. Your niece definitely has a complication medical case--many facuets. Oh a bad storm with tornados. Do stay safe. Hopefully the reports are wrong. Have to agree with Gayle---weather is hot and humid---went out and did some things. Came in after only 30 minutes soaked. Have more to do but not in the heat of the day. Continue Reading

Re: A.M. Style Live Chat- 7/26

In Fashion Talk 1406386918.17

Oh give Mr. Charlie hugs and kisses from me! He is such a handsome/special fella. Hugs to you also and the other kids. Continue Reading

Re: Thyme For Fun!

In Recipe Swap 1406320205.527

N: Nutella O: Next Continue Reading

Re: SHOPAHOLICS: ONE DAY AT A TIME (Friday, 7/25)

In Fashion Talk 1406319782.12

Rosa---is this the seven layer dip? Very tasty. Enjoy your volunteer duties (so rewarding) and your potluck. Continue Reading

Re: Project Runway is back!!! Anybody watching?

In TV Talk 1406304471.75

Oh no I missed it--I didn't know it was coming on. Continue Reading

Page 1 of 514
1 2 3 4 ...514Next