Labor Day Weekend Clearance
118 Members and 10188 Guests Online

kittyfan's Activity

Re: Thyme For Fun!

In Recipe Swap 1409524365.553

Good afternoon ladies: L: Lemons to make life's lemonaide! We all have to do that from time to time. M: next Continue Reading

Re: SHOPAHOLICS: ONE DAY AT A TIME (SUNDAY, 8/31)

In Fashion Talk 1409524247.813

Jean: Your niece has certainly had a "tough year". So many battles. Karen: Sounds like you are very busy with household duties. Continue Reading

Re: WIDOWS THREAD

In Among Friends 1409493946.327

Phluphy: Oh dear lady--hugs to you. Special hugs for your kitty. Danny's wife: prayers for your Dad. The Lord has him in the palm of his hand. As he does each and every one of us. Continue Reading

In Recipe Swap 1409493314.1

Yes the rain can hit and then the next block be bone dry. lt did was perk up my pesky weeds. Now they are lush and green again (sigh) am trying hard to make them go away. I am heading out to services soon. I: interesting (am drawing a big blank---know there things not coming to mind) J: next Continue Reading

In Recipe Swap 1409442361.73

Good afternoon ladies. Had rain for about an hour yesterday evening--got stuck in the vehicle with two of the dogs---they laid down and went to sleep. We really did need the moisture--today was HUMID. E: Eggplant F: next Continue Reading

Re: SHOPAHOLICS: ONE DAY AT A TIME (SPOIL YOURSELF SATURDAY)

In Fashion Talk 1409436686.703

Good afternoon: Oh rhurbarb. It is way too hot here for it to grow---but I have had it. Hope your pie is tasty. Stopped in at Petco---looked at some cute kitties for adoption. There was a beautiful springer spaniel being groomed. Had a black and white and he was the BEST dog in the world. He was a rescue. Then stopped at Wallys to pick up a few items and head for home. No holiday plans. Oh the peeling---haven't had a burn in a number of years--but that is so uncomfortable. Continue Reading

Re: A.M. Style Live Chat- 8/30

In Fashion Talk 1409436276.967

Run: Give Mr. Charlies lots of hugs and kisses from his Auntie. Love you guys and gals. Continue Reading

In Recipe Swap 1409328355.523

Good morning/afternoon ladies: Yes this year is Zipping along isn't it. N: nuts O: next Continue Reading

Re: SHOPAHOLICS: ONE DAY AT A TIME (FRIDAY, 8/29)

In Fashion Talk 1409328031.973

Prayers for your niece and others who are hurting. Oh enjoy your event===I had two different sets of plans--and both had to change. So it will be a quiet weekend for me!. Continue Reading

Re: SHOPAHOLICS - Thursday - Where is everyone?

In Fashion Talk 1409253968.46

Hot here also!. I can't imagine a house with only a linen closet!. Doesn't sound like a good purchase for your friend--but I'm not making the decision. Continue Reading

Page 1 of 521
1 2 3 4 ...521Next