Just-Reduced Clearance
113 Members and 19081 Guests Online

kittyfan's Activity

Re: SHOPAHOLICS: ONE DAY AT A TIME (SATURDAY, 2/28)

In Fashion Talk 1425153430.657

How did you get your water going? Were you frozen? Continue Reading

Re: Thyme For Fun!

In Recipe Swap 1425148392.657

P: Parsnips (not sure I have ever had them but they are popular on the cooking shows) Q: Next Nippy here today---but no snow on the ground!. Need to get moving and get some tasks done. Continue Reading

In Fashion Talk 1425148201.62

I agree---don't like not having a mouse!. I can't deal with the roller ball!. I remember when we first were introduced to using a mouse---what an adjustment!!!! Continue Reading

In Fashion Talk 1425146953.237

Good afternoon ladies: Jean---prayers for you. Dealing with health issues is difficult. Kathleen: Thought about you in the ice and snow. Last night it was icy in the city and lots of wrecks. I was tucked in at home. I needed to do something at church but another lady offered to take this duty and I was glad as I didn't know if the roads would be bad. I dislike adjusting my internal time clock but I enjoy the extra daylight in the evening. Continue Reading

In Recipe Swap 1424995682.45

My jury duty was cancelled. Not sure maybe a plea deal at the last minute. D: deviled eggs E: Next or eggs and F: up nexy Continue Reading

Re: WIDOWS THREAD

In Among Friends 1424995568.08

82 lbs and growing!!! Wow that is a lot of dog. More to love. I recently adopted a new rescue. He was very thin. He has put on a little weight now. Probably weighs 10 lbs. Sweet dog. Continue Reading

In Recipe Swap 1424970153.213

Zippity do da my or my what a wonderful day!!! A: next It is nice today we were are expecting the next blast to roll in. Cold and cold. Continue Reading

Re: SHOPAHOLICS: ONE DAY AT A TIME (THURSDAY, 2/26)

In Fashion Talk 1424969961.973

Good morning ladies: Oh how nice someone offered to help. I have been avoiding looking at my taxes. Know I will have to face the"music" and do them. Linda: Your classes sound so interesting. Enjoy. I know your lady will be missed. We are expecting the next blast to come in today and be miserable tomorrow. Cold and Cold. Continue Reading

In Recipe Swap 1424815404.05

E: Everything bagel. With cream cheese!!! F: next Glad you school visit seemed positive. Tough for your son. Hugs. Continue Reading

Re: SHOPAHOLICS: ONE DAY AT A TIME (Tuesday, February 24)

In Fashion Talk 1424793012.69

Good morning: We had two hour delays this morning. Due to icy conditions. Some school districts cancelled classes yesterday (Hill Country area). We have Bealls but not an outlet. I only go in there when I am looking for a specific need. Hope your "find" works well for you. Continue Reading

Page 1 of 561
1 2 3 4 ...561Next