TSV(R) Preview
141 Members and 15721 Guests Online

kittyfan's Activity

Re: SHOPAHO LICS: ONE DAY AT A TIME (WEDNESDAY, 10/22)

In Fashion Talk 1414013613.537

Twinny: Hugs to you---glad you finally got some social services to help. I know your Mom is hesitant. Jean: Good luck with your medical issues. It sounds like your provider is on top of the issue trying to get you some answers. Continue Reading

Re: Thyme For Fun!

In Recipe Swap 1413935623.737

Your salad sounds yummy! J: Jimica K: Next Continue Reading

Re: Dump Cakes and Dump Meals

In Recipe Swap 1413935539.653

"dump cakes" aren't that unusual in my area. Just quick and easy. This one was really tasty Continue Reading

Re: Dump Cakes and Dump Meals

In Recipe Swap 1413914159.597

One of the ladies brought a pumpkin dump cake to an event--it was delicious. Need to get the recipie. Continue Reading

Re: Shopaholics - ODAT Tuesday, October 21

In Fashion Talk 1413914053.56

Twinny: Oh my===prayers for you. Continue Reading

Re: Shopaholics - ODAT Tuesday, October 21

In Fashion Talk 1413908253.557

We have lovely weather in the morning and evenings. Afternoons still heat up. I remembered you were in a parade---how long will you be in costume? At church on Sunday they announced a casserole sale next Sunday--then I learn they need people to bring dishes!! Have an event in November to cook for also. On Sunday the ladies did all the work---all the men just vanished!!! Pretty typical!!! The November event will be a ladies luncheon which will be nice. No shopping--made a quick grocery run--got home and found I forget needed items--sigh!. Continue Reading

In Recipe Swap 1413906937.293

Cookie---love broc. salad. Yum G: Grrreeeat----as Tony the Tiger would say. Great bunch of lovely ladies here. H: Next Continue Reading

Re: WIDOWS THREAD

In Among Friends 1413852910.647

Oh what a sweet story. Yes, we do find comfort and peace in our everyday lives. Sometimes it is difficult and certainly some days are easier than others. Special days and holidays can be very difficult. Just know that you are much loved---and we all are giving you hugs and cheering you on from the sidelines. Continue Reading

Re: Shopaholics - ODAT Monday

In Fashion Talk 1413852603.063

Oh ALS is dreadful. I know when I start to have a pity party I just look around and realize how blessed I am. But still sometimes I have to "give in". Oh dinner sounds wonderful---maybe next Tuesday--we will plan on something. It's been a while since we had a visit!!! Continue Reading

In Recipe Swap 1413847264.037

V: vegetables---I am a huge fan of many veggies--so others not so much!!! W: next Continue Reading

Page 1 of 532
1 2 3 4 ...532Next