Better Than Black Friday
108 Members and 16430 Guests Online

Amaly's Activity

Re: Ruining Black Friday

In Viewpoints 1417039721.52

I think each should do what's comfortable for them. I have many friends that work in retail & food service. None of them get 40 hours a week & most are grateful to have the option to work. Most will get holiday pay. They have children & grandchildren to buy Christmas gifts for, rent, utilities medical insurance & car payments. Many people in retail & food service only work about 6 hrs which leaves plenty of time to eat dinner. Continue Reading

Re: Such wasteful shipping from Walmart - rant!

In Viewpoints 1416974958.88

Did you have to pay for the shipping? If not I don't understand what your complaining about. Continue Reading

Re: DWTS - Finale - 11/25/14 - Possible Spoilers

In Viewpoints 1416974643.907

Done with this show. Alfonso's dad said he's danced since 4, good grief he danced with Michael Jackson in a Pepsi commercial. So unfair to the others who had no dance training. Continue Reading

Re: No Clydesdale commercials

In Viewpoints 1416938076.757

Hubby drove for Anheuser-Busch out of St. Louis for years. Since we live in So Cal we always got tickets from them for Sea World. I loved to visit the Clydesdales there. I hate football & always watch for the AB commercials. If there are not anymore I won't be watching at all. Continue Reading

Re: Inclement Weather & Hosts

In Viewpoints 1416937728.95

I know they do have rooms for the ones who live too far to drive. Geeze people act like no place but QVC gets snow. I drove in it to work for several years, and shoveled the driveway to get out at 4:00 a.m. Continue Reading

Re: Behind the times re: Cruise Ships

In Viewpoints 1416937558.533

I would rather visit a destination than sit on a ship. I have been on two cruises. The buffet was included, the dinner with the captain extra plus you have to dress up. That is not me, so I opted for the buffet both times. It was wonderful. This was many years ago so it may have changed. Continue Reading

Re: Why Is Thanskgiving Day being overshadowed by Stores opening at 6pm

In Viewpoints 1416937254.33

It's not going to stop, more & more stores are doing it every year. I don't understand why people have to complain, just stay home. I've never understood why Thanksgiving is a holiday anyway, but I liked getting the 4 days off. Continue Reading

Re: Irritating Cigar Smoke & Neighbors

In Viewpoints 1416937062.4

On 11/25/2014 Peaches McPhee said: How can the entire outside be smelly with cigar smoke from one guy? I know cigars are smelly, but its outside with lots of air and breezes. I really can't picture this. Amen. I would never live in an apartment or townhome. If they weren't complaining about the cigar smoke it would be something else. And, no I don't smoke. Continue Reading

Re: Burts Bees Fans (3 days only)

In Beauty Banter 1416936702.643

So many stores carry it now, why would you ship? Continue Reading

Page 1 of 315
1 2 3 4 ...315Next