TSV(R) Preview
159 Members and 16737 Guests Online

Amaly's Activity

Re: what i experienced with skinn cosmetics reviews

In Beauty Banter 1412780789.563

I once purchased the set of 3 felt tip liners from Skinn. I should have known better because the ones he always used were dry. Well two out of three were dry. I wrote a review & it was rejected. I posted on his FB page & it was deleted. I returned them but had to pay postage both ways. Reviews are like phone calls, they only use the raves. Continue Reading

Re: O/T: They're BAAAACK....

In Beauty Banter 1412780537.357

Remembering the year Jane suggested the parents get together & give the teacher a D&B. LOL. She got so much backlash they've gone to flashlights. Continue Reading

Re: Need advice for eyebrows.

In Beauty Banter 1412780258.443

From over plucking in the 60's & beyond my brows are sparse. I have a friend who had hers done with tattoo. They look wonderful, but I can't justify the cost, plus I am scared of the needles & the pain. I can't find a product I am happy with either. Pencils are harsh & I have trouble with the arch on one brow. It takes me forever in the mornings for my brows. Continue Reading

Re: I am so sick of being insulted!

In Fashion Talk 1412779950.517

Some people have too much time on their hands & watch too much tv. Some just want something to post about. Continue Reading

Re: Why does Judge Judy yell and be rude?

In Viewpoints 1412779765.157

Judge Judy is the only judge I watch. The others try to copy her, but I find their shows boring. She is one smart lady & doesn't take nonsense from anyone. Continue Reading

Re: Michigan Officer Pulls Over Mom, Takes Her To Walmart

In Viewpoints 1412779612.403

Obviously this woman has been driving without a car seat for her daughter for a long time. One hair & nail appointment would have paid for one. Kudos to that officer. Continue Reading

Re: Yummie by Heather Thomson

In Beauty Banter 1412607605.427

These pants roll at the waist unless you look like the model in the picture. Also the crotch does tend to sag. Continue Reading

Re: General Hospital ~ October Thread

In TV Talk 1412522244.61

On 10/3/2014 corita said: On 10/3/2014 grandma r said: They can recast Jason, but, they sure can't replace Steve Burton's piercing blue eyes. Those eyes are hard to forget...almost like blue ice!! Steve Burton may have pretty eyes, but he is a boring actor. Billy Miller is devine & will make the role his own. Continue Reading

Re: Mid-length Skirted Leggings

In Fashion Talk 1412522041.217

They looked silly to me, like something a pre-teen girl would wear. Sorry. Continue Reading

Page 1 of 310
1 2 3 4 ...310Next