Dooney & Bourke
19 Members and 15484 Guests Online

Amaly's Activity

Re: The Voice --Spoilers

In Viewpoints 1418785541.193

On 12/16/2014 scotttie said: On 12/16/2014 Its Better To Be Naughty said: On 12/16/2014 scotttie said: On 12/16/2014 beach-mom said: On 12/16/2014 scotttie said: On 12/16/2014 goldenretriever said: Of all the songs for Matt to sing & it was Over the Rainbow??? Poor choice. All the finalists are VERY talented- no doubt. But my fave is Craig. When I see him perform, I don't see a contestant AT ALL. I see a professional who's been doing it for years. He's crazy-good. Great season of The Voice...loved Gwen & Pharrell! Don't miss Xtina AT ALL! I don't miss xtina AT ALL either. Anybody kno... Continue Reading

Re: Why is the coated cotton and canvas almost as expensive as the leather?

In Dooney & Bourke 1418784341.713

On 12/16/2014 Q4U said: On 11/16/2014 stevieb said: I guess we'd have to ask LV. It seems to me, they set the standard (and possibly the record) for high priced coated fabric... The difference is that LV uses a proprietary canvas AND a proprietary PVC Vinyl. Both of which are not available to other manufacturers to use. If you notice, authentic LVs last forever (fakes have severe problems). LV's PVC coated canvas rarely cracks and you'll see very well worn items that are decades old still servicing their owners. It's an extremely well made product with extremely high end materials. Dooney m... Continue Reading

Re: I am so tired of the Dooney & Bourke debate of whether or not it is considered a designer brand and

In All About Handbags 1418784177.537

OP, if your sick of the debate why start another thread on it. Attention? Continue Reading

Re: I am so tired of the Dooney & Bourke debate of whether or not it is considered a designer brand and

In All About Handbags 1418784115.62

Carry what you want. I consider Peter Dooney a designer, his bags are just not the quality they once were before massed produced, especially in China. Continue Reading

Re: The Voice --Spoilers

In Viewpoints 1418783798.65

I like Chris, but figure Craig will get it because of his looks. I love Gwen but don't think she contributed anything but the same comments to each performer. All of the coaches tell each one they are the best they ever heard. Continue Reading

Re: Did you hear Liz Taylor rep let it slip, he knows where Lisa is going...

In Fashion Talk 1418527343

On 12/13/2014 Kindaglitzy said: I would like to see her do that million dollar real estate show. She would be very good at that IMO. Does she have a real estate license? Continue Reading

Re: Did you hear Liz Taylor rep let it slip, he knows where Lisa is going...

In Fashion Talk 1418527257.637

On 12/13/2014 Jaspersmom said: My money is on Shop HQ with Kathy Levine and Judy Crowell. I bet she has a stake in the new company - EVINE or whatever they are calling it. I know when KL went to HSN (albeit brief), she had to wait almost a year before she was on the air. That's my bet. Someone posted they have to wait a year before moving to another station, per contract. I think Holly will show up there too. Lisa would be a better draw for the shopping channel crowd to launch a new show than Kathy or Judy. Continue Reading

Re: SKINN Question,

In Beauty Banter 1418526988.19

I don't like the Crème Reverse at all, haven't tried the YP. Continue Reading

Page 1 of 317
1 2 3 4 ...317Next