Handbag Clearance
67 Members and 14626 Guests Online

Neela's Activity

Re: Kiehl's - what has your experience been with this line?

In Beauty Banter 1397819357.713

Kiehl's Creamy Avocado Eye Treatment is my must have eye cream...I truly stopped looking for anything better. I also love the Creme de Corps body lotion...just very pricey! Makes your skin look so beautiful...gives it a non-shimmery glow. All the best, Neela Continue Reading

TGIF, Beauties!! What did you use up this week? 4/18/14

Last Reply by rac71 1397892887.28 | Started by Neela in Beauty Banter

Happy Friday, Beauties! I hope that all of you have had a good week, and are looking forward to the upcoming weekend... Here is my list for the week: Peter Thomas Roth UnWrinkle Peel Pads 20 ct- A must have for me, replaced with the same. Josie Maran Whipped Argan Oil 2 oz- Very nice, found another in my travel bag to replace it. Josie Maran Argan Oil Hair Serum .5 oz- Really like this...repurchased another. That's all for me this week, my friends. May you all enjoy a wonderful weekend... Wishing a Happy Easter and a Happy Passover to those who celebrate!! All the best, Neela Continue Reading

TGIF, Beauties!! What did you use up this week? 4/11/14

Last Reply by Daysdee 1397324623.99 | Started by Neela in Beauty Banter

Hello and Happy Friday, Beauties! I hope that all of you are happy, healthy, and looking forward to the upcoming weekend! Here is my list for the week: TreSemme Tre Two Hair Spray 10 oz- A must have, repurchased the same. St Ives Purifying Sea Salt Exfoliating Body Wash 13.5 oz- Very nice, especially for the price. Using a Mark Lemon Sugar scrub. Dove Beauty Bar 4 oz- From by my sink. Replaced with the same. BBW Lemon Daisy Hand Soap 8 oz- Nice scent for spring, replaced with a BBW body wash that I will use as soap. Avon Silicone Glove Hand Cream 3.4 oz- A favorite of mine...using a BBW one f... Continue Reading

Re: How do you manage your eyebrows?

In Beauty Banter 1396611921.23

Wax and tweezers, for me... Continue Reading

TGIF Beauties!! What did you use up this week? 4/4/14

Last Reply by Dosey 1396745719.467 | Started by Neela in Beauty Banter

Hello and Happy Friday, Beauties! I hope that all of you are happy, healthy and looking forward to the weekend... Here is my list for the week: Wen Sweet Almond Mint Cleansing Conditioner 32 oz- A favorite...replaced with another. Johnson's Moisture Care Baby Wash 16 oz- Used as soap by my husband's sink...very nice. Paula,s Choice Moisture Boost Hydrating Treatment Cream .06 oz (x2)- I like this moisturizer...I am considering the full size. Berkley & Jensen Cotton Rounds 100 ct- Replaced with another pack. Tom's Anti-Plaque and Whitening Toothpaste 5.5 oz- A must have, repurchased the sa... Continue Reading

Re: It Cosmetics Celebration Foundation Illumination

In Beauty Banter 1396114230.93

Hi! I recently purchased and received this directly from It Cosmetics. I have used it for three days, and I must say that I really am liking it! I use Estee Lauder Double Wear Foundation as one would use a concealer (a dot under each eye, on nose, and chin)...then I use a little bit of powder foundation on the balance to "finish"...my most recent favorite has been Bare Minerals Ready Foundation, I also have used Balance & Brighten....so to compare, The IT Celebration Illumination Foundation is more "powdery" when you touch your brush to the surface...so, you can get too much...I use the... Continue Reading

Re: O/T, car insurance, who do you use?

In Beauty Banter 1396111747.44

Like others, State Farm...for everything. Continue Reading

TGIF, Beauties!! What did you use up this week? 3/28/14

Last Reply by Happy Elizabeth 1396100747.56 | Started by Neela in Beauty Banter

Hello and Happy Friday, Beauties!! I hope that all of you have had a good week, and are looking forward to the upcoming weekend... Here is my list for the week: BBW Pink Berry Citrus Hand Soap 8 oz- Love that they now have Triclosan free soap offerings...replaced with Lemon Daisy . Lever 2000 Bar Soap- Nice for a change...have one more. CVS Ultra Skin Therapy Lotion 2.5 oz- From in my car...this is the dupe of Gold Bond...very nice. Purchased a tube Suave Intensive Therapy to replace it. That's all for me this week...may you all enjoy a wonderful weekend! All the best, Neela Sorry about my sp... Continue Reading

TGIF, Beauties!! What did you use up this week? 3/21/14

Last Reply by Dosey 1395586546.09 | Started by Neela in Beauty Banter

Hello and Happy First Friday of Spring! I hope that all of you are happy, healthy, and looking forward to the upcoming weekend. My list for the week is very short: CVS Shine Shampoo & CVS Shine Conditioner 12.6 oz each- Read about these here, and was so surprised at how nice they are...Wen is my preference, however I always have a traditional shampoo/conditioner for using after highlighting, or when I have used too much hairspray White Cloud Cotton Balls 200 ct- I need to remember to repurchase... That's all for me this week, my friends...may you all enjoy a wonderful SPRING weekend! All... Continue Reading

TGIF, Beauties!! What did you use up this week? 3/14/14

Last Reply by vaccinia 1394920061.72 | Started by Neela in Beauty Banter

Hello and Happy Friday, Beauties! I hope that all of you have had a good week and are looking forward to the upcoming weekend... Here is my list for the week: Cetaphil Gentle Skin Cleanser 16 oz-I like this for cleansing in the morning and for after removing makeup at night...I have been using it for over 14 years. Repurchased another. Wen Fall Apple Spice Cleansing Conditioner 16 oz-I liked the performance of this formula, but not the scent...too much like a candle. TIGI Catwalk Curls Rock Amplifier 5.07 oz- Love this curl cream, have used it for years...replaced with another. Publix Cotto... Continue Reading

Page 1 of 82
1 2 3 4 ...82Next