Dooney & Bourke
83 Members and 16543 Guests Online

Neela's Activity

Re: Happy 4th of July Friday, Beauties!! What did you use up this week?

In Beauty Banter 1404562295.447

I wanted to thank you all for your well wishes!! Continue Reading

Happy 4th of July Friday, Beauties!! What did you use up this week?

Last Reply by kathie66 1404580206.68 | Started by Neela in Beauty Banter

Hello and Happy 4th!! I hope that all of you are happy, healthy and looking forward enjoying this independence weekend... Here is my list for the week: BBW Strawberry Hibiscus Hand Soap 8 oz- Enjoyed this scent, replaced with Endless Weekend scent. BJ's Cotton Rounds 100 ct- Replaced with another pack. Dove Beauty Bar 4 oz- From by my sink, replaced with another. That is my short list for the week, my friends... I must share that I have been accepted to Nursing School, and I begin on Monday...so, I am a little sad to say that I will be "retiring" from starting this thread as I have for severa... Continue Reading

TGIF, Beauties!! What did you use up this week? 6/27/14

Last Reply by RJB 1404085174.26 | Started by Neela in Beauty Banter

Hello and Happy Friday, Beauties! I hope that all of you have had a good week, and are looking forward to the weekend... Here is my list for the week: Avon Moisture Therapy Calming Relief Balm Stick-.35 oz Great for shaving mishaps and dry heels...had another in my stash. BJ's High Tech Flossers 90 ct- Replaced with a pack from Publix. BBW Dreamy Vanilla Shower Gel 10 oz- From by my bathtub, will finish an opened Philosophy one. L'Oreal Lineur Intense Black Mica Felt Tip Liquid Liner- Such an excellent product, have been using them for years...wish they had more colors...will finish some o... Continue Reading

TGIF, Beauties!! What did you use up this week? 6/20/14

Last Reply by Oshare-girl 1403382762.847 | Started by Neela in Beauty Banter

Hello and Happy Friday, Beauties! I hope that all of you are happy, healthy, and have had a good week. Here is my list for the week: TreSemme Tres Two Hair Spray 10 oz- A must have for me, repurchased another. Suave Naturals Creamy Almond & Verbena Body Wash 12 oz- A nice, fresh scent, used this in my soap dispenser...have others for this purpose . Bath & Body Works Man**darin Citron Hand Soap 8 oz- Enjoyed this scent...replaced with Strawberry Hibiscus. That's all for me this week, my friends! Wising you all a beautiful weekend!! All the best, Neela **The name of that type of oran... Continue Reading

TGIF, Beauties!! What did you use up this week? 6/13/14

Last Reply by dakotacheryl 1402745111.913 | Started by Neela in Beauty Banter

Hello and Happy Friday, Beauties! I hope that all of you are happy, healthy, and have had a good week. Here is my list for the week: Peter Thomas Roth UnWrinkle Peel Pads 20 ct- I love these and the noticeable difference in the appearance of my pores, repurchased the same. Lily of the Desert Aloe Vera Gelly 4 oz- Replaced with Publix Brand. Dove Beauty Bar 4 oz- From in my shower, replaced with the same. BBW Winter Candy Apple Pocket Bac 1 oz- Love these for my purse...replaced with another. Mark Lemon Sugar Just Buffing 4 oz- A nice scrub, nice scent, replaced with a BBW one. Paul Mi... Continue Reading

TGIF, Beauties!! What did you use up this week? 6/6/2014

Last Reply by kathie66 1402163172.823 | Started by Neela in Beauty Banter

Hello and Happy Friday, Beauties!! I hope that all of you are happy, healthy, and looking forward to the upcoming weekend. Here is my list for the week: Perfect Formula Pink Gel Coat .60 oz- I love this stuff...replaced with another bottle. BBW Napa Autumn Blackberry Shower Gel 10 oz- Nothing special...added a pump and used it as hand soap. Dove Beauty Bar 4 oz- From by my sink...replaced with the same. Peter Thomas Roth Retinol Fusion PM .40 oz- I really like this serum...seemingly effective without peeling or irritation. Replaced with another. That's all for me this week. May you all... Continue Reading

TGIF, Beauties!! What did you use up this week? 5/30/14

Last Reply by RibbonsRosesRainbows 1401664245.663 | Started by Neela in Beauty Banter

Hello and Happy Friday, Beauties!! I hope that all of you have had a good week and are looking forward to the upcoming weekend... Just a few things for me this week: GlamGlow YouthMud Exfoliating Treatment .5 oz- This is a very nice product, however it dried up so quickly, that it would hinder me from investing in the full size. Publix Cotton Swabs 375 ct- Repurchased Equate brand. Tom's of Maine Anti-Plaque & Whitening Toothpaste 5.5 oz- My favorite, repurchased another. That's all for me this week...I hope you all have a great weekend! All the best, Neela Continue Reading

TGIF, Beauties!! What did you use up this week? 5/23/14

Last Reply by dakotacheryl 1400934198.527 | Started by Neela in Beauty Banter

Hello and Happy Friday, Beauties!! I hope that all of you have had a good week, and are looking forward to the upcoming Memorial Day Weekend... Here is my list for the week: TreSemme Tres Two Hairspray 10 oz- A must have for me, replaced with another. Avon Moisture Effective Eye Make Up Remover 2 oz- I have not had good luck with this in the past, this time I added a little water to the cotton pads and it worked nicely...will consider repurchasing. Philosophy Cinnamon Buns 3 in 1 32 oz- I used this to refill my soap dispenser...sadly, it had virtually no scent. Jessica McClintock EDP 3.... Continue Reading

TGIF, Beauties!! What did you use up this week? 5/16/14

Last Reply by Dosey 1400465364.037 | Started by Neela in Beauty Banter

Hello and Happy Friday, Beauties! I hope that you all have had a good week and are looking forward to the upcoming weekend... Here is my list for the week: Dove Beauty Bar 4 oz- From by my sink. Replaced with the same. Estee Lauder Perfectionist CP+R Serum- 1 oz- I really like this serum, but can't quite put my finger on why??...I repurchased another. Publix Cotton Rounds 80 ct- Replaced with another pack. Bain de Terre Green Meadow Detangler 8 oz- A decent leave in conditioner for refreshing my waves...have others to work through. That's all for me this week, my friends! I hope you all enjoy... Continue Reading

TGIF Beauties!! What did you use up this week? 5/9/14

Last Reply by kathie66 1399812759.517 | Started by Neela in Beauty Banter

Happy Friday, Beauties! I hope you all have had a good week and are looking forward to the upcoming weekend... Here is my list for the week: Beauty Secrets Pure Acetone 16 oz- Repurchased another bottle. BBW Sweet Cinnamon Pumpkin Shower Gel 10 oz- Used this as hand soap. Replaced with a blackberry one. Publix Cotton Balls 100 ct- Repurchased another bag. CND Solar Oil .5 oz- I really notice a difference in the overall health of my nails when I use this diligently...repurchased another bottle. That's all for me this week, my friends...may you all enjoy your weekend! All the best, Neela Continue Reading

Page 1 of 83
1 2 3 4 ...83Next