Dooney & Bourke
129 Members and 16452 Guests Online

giorgcoco's Activity

Re: Shawn's Ring Sizing?

In Jewelry Talk 1418957981.15

Thanks LipstickDiva & Maggi the cat! I will order my original 5. :) Continue Reading

Shawn's Ring Sizing?

Last Reply by depglass 1419022307.307 | Started by giorgcoco in Jewelry Talk

I wanted to buy Shawn's Ring, I am trying to figure out what size. I wear a size 5, should I get the 5? Being a wide band I was wondering if I should size up? Continue Reading

Re: cheryl's cookies

In Kitchen & Food Talk 1418778122.7

I bought a sample pack last year from the Company, I don't understand how they get away with saying all "Natural" ingredients....I looked at the ingredients, and the list went on and on....Hardly anything natural that I could see....I didn't like the cookies. Sorry Cheryl's. Continue Reading

TSV Ipad Mini Demonstration not great!

Last Reply by Newnick ame 1418649127.4 | Started by giorgcoco in TSV Talk

I think the demonstrations are not informative. I have an ipad 2 Love it! Let's see how they put the Color Screen Protector on!!!!! Maybe it is on already???? They never explain that??? If it's not, it must be tough to put it on! And enough about the Games and Pictures...Demonstrate this Ipad Mini!!!!! Continue Reading

Re: Cheryl's Cookies

In Kitchen & Food Talk 1418262030.493

I got a sample from Cheryl's a couple of years ago. There were horrible! First of all they are full of Preservatives!!!!! There is nothing natural in them. I always wonder how do they get away with say they are made from fresh ingredients??????? Not true. Sorry Cheryl's Cookies. Continue Reading

Re: Mammogram call back

In Health & Fitness 1417060271.843

If your coworker is getting her imaging at a good place, I believe the Radiologist should of came and talked to her either way. I had a Mammogram in October and they had to do a second image immediately after....I was scared...then the Radiologist came in to talk to me...I was freaking out. The Radiologist explained to me what they were reading and wanted to give me Piece of mind that everything was ok... Thank you USC NORRIS COMPREHENSIVE CANCER CENTER. :) Continue Reading

Re: You're Home with Jill and LR Christmas Shows Popularity

In For the Home Talk 1415931458.8

I was at Nordie's Rack and they had beautiful Christmas Deco for 1/4 of the price of the Q. Even Michael's has Deco much cheaper! Continue Reading

Junior's Cheesecake?

Started by giorgcoco in Kitchen & Food Talk 1414367680.95

I just received the Minis and the Strawberry Cheesecakes......THEY PUT EXTRA STRAWBERRY FILLING ON AIR WHEN THEY ARE DEMENSTRATING....THERE IS NO WAY THAT AMOUNT IN THE CHEESECAKE I HAVE Continue Reading

Re: New PM Style host??

In Fashion Talk 1413429863.217

I think they should do something completely different. PMS is Lisa's Gig.....there is NO replacing Lisa. I think it's time to do some Brand New hiring. Continue Reading

Re: A little "perspective" re Lisa's resignation

In Beauty Banter 1412950330.587

I disagree.....QVC is going to have to Step it up! They need to hire NEW PEOPLE! Time to get some new STYLISH WOMEN selling!!!! It's not all about selling, it's about looking Styled!!! Love Shawn! Time to reevaluate QVC! Continue Reading

Page 1 of 16
1 2 3 4 ...16Next