Weekend Preview
18 Members and 9030 Guests Online

giorgcoco's Activity

Re: New PM Style host??

In Fashion Talk 1413429863.217

I think they should do something completely different. PMS is Lisa's Gig.....there is NO replacing Lisa. I think it's time to do some Brand New hiring. Continue Reading

Re: A little "perspective" re Lisa's resignation

In Beauty Banter 1412950330.587

I disagree.....QVC is going to have to Step it up! They need to hire NEW PEOPLE! Time to get some new STYLISH WOMEN selling!!!! It's not all about selling, it's about looking Styled!!! Love Shawn! Time to reevaluate QVC! Continue Reading

The Gone Girl Book Covers?

Last Reply by sciencegeek 1412549190.07 | Started by giorgcoco in TSV Talk

Are the books with different covers the same story? Continue Reading

Question the the Cover's of Gone Girl book?

Last Reply by lovescats 1412793944.603 | Started by giorgcoco in Book Club

I want to purchase the Gone Girl book on IBooks....is the story the same on both books, different covers? Continue Reading

Carla Sold David's book!

Last Reply by homedecor1 1412527795.48 | Started by giorgcoco in Kitchen & Food Talk

Sharon was selling David's book..didn't seem enthusiastic about it, she's not a foodie. Carla came on and Sold the book. Love Sharon, she doesn't seem into food. Continue Reading

Re: Lisa Robertson shamelessly promoting own handbag during another product's airtime

In All About Handbags 1403582998.503

I did notice that too....I guess I would push sales on a handbag I designed if that means I can buy Diamond Cartier Watches....Lisa was wearing tonight on PMS. Continue Reading

Re: I think Tube Top Dresses do not look professional on TV

In Fashion Talk 1402541907.197

Oh Geezzzzzz....Tube Top Dress...Strapless all the same....BTW, I know what maxi dresses are....just saying not appropriate. Continue Reading

I think Tube Top Dresses do not look professional on TV

Last Reply by Tinkrbl44 1402807058.53 | Started by giorgcoco in Fashion Talk

I really enjoy watching Shawn, I don't think the tube dresses are professional. Seems like Kerstin is following her with that style...looks like they are half dressed. I'm all for great fashion, but I think it's not great on QVC.....Surprised QVC doesn't have more restrictions on clothes Host wear, including Lisa R which I love watching!!! She wears Chloe shoes, Prada etc, and clothing by high end designers...she needs to wear her OWN label....just saying. Love to watch all of these host. Continue Reading

It Cosmetics....made in Korea?

Last Reply by Nascardiva 1394466914.807 | Started by giorgcoco in TSV Talk

Wanted to know info about It Cosmetics......ingredients....read they were not paraben free??? Also, it says product info...made in Korea? Continue Reading

Josie Maran milk HOT PICK...NO EASY PAY !!!!!!

Last Reply by stevieb 1393241775.05 | Started by giorgcoco in Suggestion Box

Really disappointed to know Josie's "Hot Pick" milk NOT on EASY PAY....GET WITH IT QVC!!!!! Continue Reading

Page 1 of 15
1 2 3 4 ...15Next