TSV(R) Preview
92 Members and 14321 Guests Online

rina33's Activity

Re: Laneige Sold at Target!

In Beauty Banter 1414034634.303

On 10/22/2014 JeanLouiseFinch said: On 10/22/2014 rina33 said: On 10/22/2014 UMTerpFan said: I've read a lot of reviews on Laneige products (especially the water sleeping mask) and was so surprised to see this line sold online at Target. Anyone ever see it in the store? This brand is part of the pricey Amore Pacific brand sold at Neiman Marcus and other upscale department stores. Anyone using Laneige & if so can you post a review? Anyone use it in comparison to any Amore Pacific product? Sulwhasoo is also part of the Amore Pacific brand. As soon as JLF mentioned it the other day, I immed... Continue Reading

Re: Laneige Sold at Target!

In Beauty Banter 1414014086.22

On 10/22/2014 UMTerpFan said: I've read a lot of reviews on Laneige products (especially the water sleeping mask) and was so surprised to see this line sold online at Target. Anyone ever see it in the store? This brand is part of the pricey Amore Pacific brand sold at Neiman Marcus and other upscale department stores. Anyone using Laneige & if so can you post a review? Anyone use it in comparison to any Amore Pacific product? Sulwhasoo is also part of the Amore Pacific brand. As soon as JLF mentioned it the other day, I immediately went to Target to get it. The website said my store had... Continue Reading

Revisiting SKINN's Deep Pore Vacuum Mask - Kudos!

Last Reply by Shelbelle 1413981601.363 | Started by rina33 in Beauty Banter

Okay. Soooooooo ... I owe Dimitri and all posters an apology. I said I was disappointed w/ this mask a few weeks ago, and I found out WHY today. But first let me say, this is a WONDERFUL mask and I LOVE it! Where I made my mistake the first time was, apparently, my face just wasn't "clean". Today, I washed, then exfoliated, then masked. THAT made a world of difference! Continue Reading

Re: Look at Renee Zellweger - What do you think?

In Beauty Banter 1413933360.26

On 10/21/2014 Cardamom said: She had a botched surgery. She looks better than she did. It's too bad she's had so much work done. Now she is unrecognizable. Maybe that is the way she wanted it. She could go out in public and live a normal life. No one would know who she is. "unrecognizable" ... For sure! Looks like a totally different person. Continue Reading

Re: Attn: Calling Lynn in MI - Vita C/Copper Question

In Beauty Banter 1413914632.657

Here's another website called oatmealwithafork.com ... Regarding making DIY serums: Quote: "Notes: The higher the oil to water ratio, the more ‘serum-like’ the formula will be. For example, the 20% solution will be more viscous than the 5% solution, which contains more water and, thus, will be more watery. Shake well before each use to distribute the vitamin C. Do NOT use with copper peptides as they cancel each other out. " Thanks everyone! Continue Reading

In Beauty Banter 1413913565.073

On 10/21/2014 lyn in MI said: On 10/21/2014 JeanLouiseFinch said: I've read that "they've" changed the traditional thinking on this and that L-ascorbic acid and copper peptides CAN be used at the same time now. Nanci fro NCN even chimes in on the thread. http://www.essentialdayspa.com/forum/viewthread.php?tid=27842&postdays=0&postorder=asc&&start=0 Thanks for the link. JLF! I noticed the thread is from '08, and I'm curious if the thinking toward this combination has changed even more over the past six years. Isomers has always advised that the L-Ascorbic Acid for of Vitamin C... Continue Reading

In Beauty Banter 1413913459.11

On 10/21/2014 JeanLouiseFinch said: I've read that "they've" changed the traditional thinking on this and that L-ascorbic acid and copper peptides CAN be used at the same time now. Nanci fro NCN even chimes in on the thread. http://www.essentialdayspa.com/forum/viewthread.php?tid=27842&postdays=0&postorder=asc&&start=0 Thanks JLF. I'm gonna throw a fly in the ointment and get everyone confused. I searched for the "latest" (10-23-13) info I could find and found comments from Paula B and newbeauty.com blog. Here's the one from the newbeauty blog. Quote: "Don’t mi... Continue Reading

Re: Do you use SKINN's Midnight Recovery Elixir?

In Beauty Banter 1413913172.447

Okay, I liked the idea of a "C" powder, but I'm NOT going to get it because .... According to "newbeauty.com/blog": Quote "Don’t mix vitamin C with: 1. Alphahydroxy Acids (AHAs): Overloading your skin with too many acid based-ingredients (both vitamin C and AHAs are acid-based) increases your chances of redness, peeling and irritation. “Some AHAs even come with instructions to wash it off after a certain amount of time so that the skin can accommodate and tolerate it,” says Miami dermatologist Loretta Ciraldo, MD. 2. Copper Peptides: Copper peptides help to encourage el... Continue Reading

In Beauty Banter 1413912559.143

On 10/21/2014 lyn in MI said: According to Isomers, you should not use L-Ascorbic Acid, aka Ascorbic Acid with Copper P Concentrate. So, regarding the ingredients in SKINN's Vita C powder, will the CU cancel out the C powder? Ingredients Click for List of Ingredients ascorbic acid, citric acid, aloe barbadensis, boron nitride, zinc PCA, copper PCA, ascorbyl glucoside, silica, mica Continue Reading

Page 1 of 345
1 2 3 4 ...345Next