Creede Silver Sale
27 Members and 11958 Guests Online

rina33's Activity

Re: Parrot People!! Have U ever had a Cockatiel for 25 years?

In Pet Lovers 1412214389.133

On 10/1/2014 conlt said: I have had several Tiels and right now have an African Gray, Blue Crown Conure, Brown Throated Conure and a Red Bellied Parrot. I have a lot of experience with Birds, owning them since 1989. I can't believe your Bird was so tame when he had a mate. Usually, it is the other way around they actually don't want anything to do with the human when they have a mate. That's an awesome collection you have! Re: my bonded pair: The female was not friendly and did not like to be handled. But, the male was always friendly. He was already trained when I got him (1990), so h... Continue Reading

Re: Parrot People!! Have U ever had a Cockatiel for 25 years?

In Pet Lovers 1412213094.053

On 10/1/2014 conlt said: A Bird who can fly perceives itself as powerful. I am not sure that I would get him a young mate, since he is so old and was bonded to the girl you lost. Re: Flight = "power" - Interesting! All those years, I never clipped my birds' wings. Thanks for the feedback. Continue Reading

Re: Canine Pancreatitis

In Pet Lovers 1412212212.587

On 9/28/2014 Gracies Mom said: Has anyone here had experience with canine pancreatitis? GraciesMom Yep. Two years ago, my dog had it bad. One night, I thought she was dying. I called the police @ 2:00 AM asking for help because she wouldn't move. I thought she was in a coma because altho' her eyes were opened, they didn't move either. She looked dead. Later, the vets told me she couldn't move because canine pancreatitis can be extremely painful. She was put on painkillers and stayed in the hospital for a few days. I'd been feeding her pork chops, and that's what caused the pancreatit... Continue Reading

Parrot People!! Have U ever had a Cockatiel for 25 years?

Last Reply by rina33 1412214389.137 | Started by rina33 in Pet Lovers

This question can only be answered by someone with experience w/ cockatiels. I had a "bonded" pair of cockatiels who were together for 24 years. The female died a month ago and the male has become mean & ornery. He used to be gentle and friendly and loved to jump on my finger. Now he bites me. At nite he refuses to go in his cage. So, he sleeps on the ceiling fan all nite. I try to keep him on my shoulder when I'm home, but he's becoming a nuisance with the biting and cleaning the bird poo is becoming a bit much. At least when he had a companion, he was happy to stay in the cage all day. ... Continue Reading

Re: Tatcha Shipping

In Beauty Banter 1412209596.433

Re: Tatcha - First class products, First class customer service. Continue Reading

Re: Sisley Black Rose?

In Beauty Banter 1412195677.973

On 10/1/2014 AspenGrove said: rina, I'm a member, so I just logged on and copied all of their Sisley products, with prices for you. Here ya go. Sisley Paris Sisleÿa Global Anti-Aging Day and Night Cream: $289.99 Sisley Ecological Compound: $144.99 Sisley Paris Confort Extreme Night Skin Care: $119.99 Sisley Paris Crème Collagène et Mauve Night Cream with Collagen & Woodmallow: $119.99 Sisley Paris Sisleÿa Eye and Lip Contour Cream: $119.99 Sisley Black Rose Cream Mask Instant Youth 2.1 oz: $99.99 Sisley Express Flower Gel H... Continue Reading

Re: Astaxanthin?

In Beauty Banter 1412184309.103

On 10/1/2014 rina33 said: On 9/30/2014 MarenSeattle said: I'm exhausted just reading about it! Want to swing by my place? Not funny, I know. I wonder what it is that causes you to respond like that, but at least now you know WHAT it is for sure! A thought -- how's your thyroid? My thyroid? Yikes! What do you mean? As far as it know, it's fine. After reading about the champion salmon swimming upstream, I think it's the A-thin giving me energy, not my thyroid. Continue Reading

Re: Astaxanthin?

In Beauty Banter 1412183878.477

On 9/30/2014 MarenSeattle said: I'm exhausted just reading about it! Want to swing by my place? Not funny, I know. I wonder what it is that causes you to respond like that, but at least now you know WHAT it is for sure! A thought -- how's your thyroid? My thyroid? Yikes! What do you mean? As far as it know, it's fine. Continue Reading

Re: question on 100% cotton

In Fashion Talk 1412183765.587

If it's "Made in India" it will shrink. You should HAND WASH as per the directions. Use COLD water. JMHO. Continue Reading

Re: Sisley Black Rose?

In Beauty Banter 1412130004.947

On 9/30/2014 shoekitty said: THEY HAVE THE ROSE CREAM? Oh my! Yes the savings on Sisley at Costco are more than the membership/ I got the Anti Aging Global for 280 last year. Everywhere else it is 495. Then there is tax on 500 bucks! Everyone please be careful where you buy Sisley. 3 years ago I got a knock off through Amazon and caught it. Amazon refunded my money. I also got a counterfeit Perricone eye cream once. Get your Sisley at Neiman's costco or a reputable company. I noticed the smell right off. Anti aging global cream has a distinctive smell. The packaging was off too. That's the... Continue Reading

Page 1 of 334
1 2 3 4 ...334Next