35 Members and 18078 Guests Online

rina33's Activity

Geesh! Those Bob Mackie Animal Vests!

Last Reply by traveler 1429833202.62 | Started by rina33 in Fashion Talk

Are gorgeous! I love the lime/kiwi gold. (A265049) Continue Reading

Re: what do you think of the new skinn TTV ?

In Beauty Banter 1429826917.317

I don't see any sale prices .... ? Continue Reading

Re: Help suggestions for bump over eye?

In Beauty Banter 1429821517.593

On 4/23/2015 rina33 said: Ha! I have one of those too! I also had one on the tip of my nose and was frantic because I was so afraid it would turn into a mole -- on the tip of my nose! Anyway, I bought Skinn's Radiance kit last month and the "bump" on my nose tip has pretty much disappeared. The one above my tear duct is still there but is so small now, I can barely see. (As opposed to seeing it all the time when I looked in the mirror.) The Skinn show is starts tomorrow, so you might want to watch for the Brightening kit. Hopefully, they'll offer it during this show. Sample pic .... almo... Continue Reading

Re: Help suggestions for bump over eye?

In Beauty Banter 1429821002.517

Ha! I have one of those too! I also had one on the tip of my nose and was frantic because I was so afraid it would turn into a mole -- on the tip of my nose! Anyway, I bought Skinn's Radiance kit last month and the "bump" on my nose tip has pretty much disappeared. The one above my tear duct is still there but is so small now, I can barely see. (As opposed to seeing it all the time when I looked in the mirror.) The Skinn show is starts tomorrow, so you might want to watch for the Brightening kit. Hopefully, they'll offer it during this show. Continue Reading

Re: Dear Q Beauty Buddies: I finally had back surgery for my sciatica and I'm pain free!

In Beauty Banter 1429819953.653

Congratulations! I've had 3 back surgeries, so I know how relieved you feel. Now, you can enjoy the rest of your life! Continue Reading

Re: Do you love denim?

In Fashion Talk 1429639429.407

Do I love denim? Nope. Not anymore. Even the pic of the young girl in the denim jumpsuit looks frumpy .. like she's ready to go work in a warehouse ... or do some welding .. or go to jail. In the wintertime, I'll wear jeans that are lined with fleece or flannel to shovel snow or walk the dog, if it's super cold. However, I must say, when I look at myself in the mirror, I only have one thought, "I'll never buy another pair of jeans". At my age, I'm trying to look attractive, not like a lumberjack. Last winter, I discovered fleece leggings, and found them to be not only warm, but more ... Continue Reading

Re: Neighbor's Vicious Dog

In Health & Fitness 1429468134.96

On 4/19/2015 CrazyDaisy said: On 4/18/2015 rina33 said: On 4/14/2015 fortune said: It's just a matter of time before he pulls the leash loose and attacks me. I need advice on what actions to take before I'm seriously mauled. I've always been a dog lover and have never feared a dog--until this one. THAT actually happened to me. Many years ago, when I first got my dog, I used to take her to a park a few blocks from my house. A nasty, vicious #*$#(&%*#% (dog breed) lived across the street from this park. By "nasty & vicious", I mean, whenever anyone walked past the house, the dog would ... Continue Reading

Re: Who in the World Designed This?

In Denim & Co 1429451574.583

On 4/18/2015 Jen44 said: On 4/18/2015 Harpa said: ?? Too funny!! ROFLMAO! I actually like that top. Continue Reading

Re: Neighbor's Vicious Dog

In Health & Fitness 1429450985.197

On 4/18/2015 K9buddy said: On 4/18/2015 jaxs mom said: You're going to call animal control because a dog on a leash barks and pulls? Really? I'm not sure what you expect animal control to do. It's not illegal for dogs to bark and pull while walking on a leash. Barking and pulling also doesn't mean the dog is viscous or dangerous. It sounds like it needs training and socialization and it's obviously getting some of that since they are taking it for walks. If you want to start a war then by all means leave a note suggesting they use a chain and a muzzle. Your 'advice' clearly shows you know n... Continue Reading

Re: Can I Vent? I don't want to smell like Food!

In Beauty Banter 1429449913.41

On 4/18/2015 Tinkrbl44 said: I think they've taken it too far in many cases .... what baffles me is the other day I noticed Cupcake and Marshmallow flavored VODKA !!! Now, seriously, what do you mix Marshmallow Vodka with? I'm ready to p-u-k-e-! Seriously disgusting! I'm going to start writing vendors when I want to buy lotions, shower gels, conditioners, etc ... Dear Sirs/Madame, Do you sell any cosmetics that don't smell like stale baked goods? (citrus excluded) Continue Reading

Page 1 of 382
1 2 3 4 ...382Next