95 Members and 19748 Guests Online

Iwasrina's Activity

Re: Five minute warning

In Fashion Talk 1432345541.203

On 5/21/2015 Kathlen said: Susan is back on air in five minutes. Those of you who have a problem watching her might want to find something else to watch for the next hour. You almost made me choke! I almost spit my soup on my keyboard. Continue Reading

Re: O/T: Anyone coloring in one of the new ADULT coloring books?

In Beauty Banter 1432331138.267

On 5/8/2015 Sanna said: What's next? LEGO for adults?? ROFLMAO! Continue Reading

Your Dog Riding in the Car

Last Reply by Dakota99 1432386166.883 | Started by Iwasrina in Pet Lovers

Do you let your dog sit in the front passenger seat w/ the window opened? OR ... Do you put him in a crate? Continue Reading

Re: dermappeal

In Beauty Banter 1432256413.62

On 5/20/2015 Shelbelle said: The peppermint actually permeates into my lungs, and I feel like it is impeding my breathing, sounds extreme but true. I LOVE ALL of Dimitri's products and have reordered most of them except this product. I think the "old" version of Dermapeel had Eucalyptus in it. That, and the Tea Tree & Peppermint was just too much for me. Continue Reading

Re: Do U Use 2 Pressure Cookers Instead of the Stove?

In Kitchen & Food Talk 1432170295.083

On 5/20/2015 mtc said: On 5/20/2015 Brandiwine said: I have a 2 yr old oven that is convection or regular cooking. It's so insulated I can use it on the hottest days with no problem. It's nice and cool on the outside so my grandkids can't get burned if they touch it while I'm baking goodies. I make all my own bread and other baked goodies and would never give up my oven. I use my PC a few times a month for tougher foods. Brandiwine, when you have a moment could you let me know what brand of oven you have? That way I can add it to the list of items to add to the kitchen that lives in my head ... Continue Reading

Re: Do U Use 2 Pressure Cookers Instead of the Stove?

In Kitchen & Food Talk 1432170004.647

On 5/20/2015 mtc said: On 5/20/2015 Iwasrina said: Do you love PCs so much, you don't use your stove? I'm thinking about getting a 2nd PC. If I have 2 PCs, I'll never need to use the stove. Anyone else doing that? Hi Iwasrina, as I mentioned above I have an induction burner and a Breville oven but I also have an InstantPot which I love more than anything. As it is just me, I wouldn't have the need for another but I do love cooking in it! That's what I have! Love my InstantPot! I love it so much, I was going to get another one and just not use the stove. Continue Reading

Re: Pls Help! If you've had a crippled Dog ...

In Pet Lovers 1432157646.857

Update: Since my original post 2 weeks ago, my dog had become progressively worse; i.e, collapsing and not being able to get up, tripping, stumbling, not moving, sleeping with her eyes opened. It was just frightening! Yesterday, I took her to a holistic vet and she's doing much better. Clearly, part of the problem was the substandard veterinary care she was getting. (I found out my dog has hypo thyroidism and she was treated for that. NONE of the other vets treated her or even went over her blood work! I'm not sure exactly what the veterinary nurse did, but she gave my dog a massage with lave... Continue Reading

Re: Most Effective Way U Clean Kitchen Floor?

In For the Home Talk 1432149513.047

On 5/18/2015 Gerri S said: Dear Iwasrina: There's no secret or guessing with a light colored tile, clean it when it needs it. I have a Dyson stick vacuum (forgot where I bought it), a Haan steamer (from QVC) and a spin mop that I love (from QVC). All work fine and the clean up is simple. I say go with a light floor...........unless of course you have lots of kids......ours are all grown. Hope this helps. I think the reason Y my kitchen floor always looks so dirty IS because of the color. Brown vinyl floor tiles are so ugly. I have no clue what I thinking when I had those installed. Ugh! ... Continue Reading

Do U Use 2 Pressure Cookers Instead of the Stove?

Last Reply by Iwasrina 1432170294.447 | Started by Iwasrina in Kitchen & Food Talk

Do you love PCs so much, you don't use your stove? I'm thinking about getting a 2nd PC. If I have 2 PCs, I'll never need to use the stove. Anyone else doing that? Continue Reading

Most Effective Way U Clean Kitchen Floor?

Last Reply by suzieq4 1432154074.06 | Started by Iwasrina in For the Home Talk

What do you use? My kitchen floor always looks awful. It just doesn't stay clean. I've got to find out what the secret is to maintaining a clean kitchen floor. Wash it everyday? .. or just re-tile it? Continue Reading

Page 1 of 388
1 2 3 4 ...388Next