A Day of Vicenza Style(R)
30 Members and 10051 Guests Online

rina33's Activity

Re: O/T - "meet & greet" new baby party. Is this something new?

In Fashion Talk 1411396063.537

On 9/21/2014 beach-mom said: This is a new one for me, but with the "baby s-e-x reveal party" (which I'm still not crazy about), the "baby naming," and all of the showers, I'm not surprised. It will probably grow in popularity here soon! Whaaaaat? Gifts, gifts and more gifts! Continue Reading

Re: SKINN: Did anyone get 305-403? Cleanser & Mask Collection

In Beauty Banter 1411349575.533

On 9/21/2014 Colonel Meow said: . The Mineral Bath takes the Watermelon mask to the next level! For sure. I never used up my SKINN Mineral Bath (Pure Energy) because it was SOOOOOOOOO moisturizing. My skin just isn't that dry. I think I've had it stored in my fridge for 3 years. LOL! It's just one of those cosmetics that's so good, I can't throw it away (even if I don't use it). Any of you ladies out there who have super-dry skin & need an antidote = SKINN's Pure Energy Mineral Bath! Continue Reading

In Beauty Banter 1411348608.43

On 9/21/2014 Colonel Meow said: They used to offer (not sure if they still do) a kit that included the AM/PM cleansers, the Vacuum and Watermelon masks, the Eye Mango Mask, and the mineral bath spray. I stocked up and bought a few of these. The Mineral Bath takes the Watermelon mask to the next level! I've used all except the 2 cleansers. I'm so loaded up on cleansers, I just can't buy anymore. However, I've heard Dimitri's Olive & Enzyme cleanser is the bomb! Funny story -- Two years ago, in the winter time, I used to wear the Watermelon and Eye Mango Masks when I'd walk my dog in the... Continue Reading

In Beauty Banter 1411348281.76

On 9/21/2014 Chi-town girl said: On 9/21/2014 rina33 said: Geesh! I just looked at the Program Guide. It's a SKINN marathon from 9PM to midnite. 3 more hours & perhaps a OTO! Well, I already bought the Vacuum mask. I got the duo set; 2 for the price of one (almost). The regular price is $21.oo each. Two were $23.75. I didn't get the Watermelon moisture drench because I've got two jars of the Korres Rose Sleeping masks which I'll use after the Vacuum mask. The Korres Rose Sleeping mask is very moisturizing and does the same as the moisture drench. Looking forward to some SKINN fun! ... Continue Reading

In Beauty Banter 1411347385.187

Geesh! I just looked at the Program Guide. It's a SKINN marathon from 9PM to midnite. Continue Reading

In Beauty Banter 1411347308.64

On 9/21/2014 Chi-town girl said: That's a great kit/great price. Can't go wrong with 10-12 dollar per item price points for this level of quality. I have it and already use the masks. Haven't opened the cleansers yet b/c I'm using several other open cleansers. My current fav for pm cleanser is the SSC glycolic cleanser, so I'm curious to see how the Skinn cleansers compare. Fabulous! Do you LOVE the Vacuum mask? Does it get your skin super clean? Pores all nice n' tidy? Continue Reading

SKINN: Did anyone get 305-403? Cleanser & Mask Collection

Last Reply by bichon_emma 1411352621.343 | Started by rina33 in Beauty Banter

I've used the masks, so I KNOW they are good, but have never used the cleansers. $50 + $3.oo S&H is a pretty good deal, don'tcha' think? Continue Reading

Re: Need recommendation of shampoo for extremely oily hair

In Beauty Banter 1411247423.077

On 9/20/2014 tigriss said: Yes, when I had a short pixie. I DO NOT use conditioner when I use shampoo. I've always used shampoo for oily hair types, but nothing stops the production. I know that Sally's has some really great shampoos in a wide variety. I use Ion Color Defense Clarifying shampoo during the summer to keep the extra oil at bay and don't use a conditioner. Most clarifying shampoos will do that very well. I also color my super fine, super thick hair, so I also use shampoo for fine hair to keep the buildup from the shampoo and hair products from weighing it down. Go to a Sallys and... Continue Reading

In Beauty Banter 1411247108.317

On 9/20/2014 rina33 said: Good luck. I have that problem too .. mainly very oil scalp. Try PROTEIN shampoo. Anything with a lot of Panthenol should dry up the oil. The other thing she can do is mix BAKING SODA into the shampoo and apply it to her scalp. Trust me -- it works! LOL! Continue Reading

In Beauty Banter 1411246680.537

Good luck. I have that problem too .. mainly very oil scalp. Try PROTEIN shampoo. Anything with a lot of Panthenol should dry up the oil. Continue Reading

Page 1 of 330
1 2 3 4 ...330Next