Shoes & Handbags Offers
123 Members and 11960 Guests Online

rina33's Activity

Re: Gabrielle Kerr's Announcement?

In Fashion Talk 1409609681.31

On 8/9/2014 Kindaglitzy said: Gabrielle certainly is a competent host capable of running her own shows, but find it rather a stab in the back to come back from maternity leave and find that she was kicked off AM Style while she was away. Makes me wonder what was going on behind her back while she was away ... PTB arranging for her to go back to middle of the night hours. Could be perceived as discrimination by the Q. Sure hope Leah can get herself together to clarify what she was trying to say this morning. Maybe she wasn't stabbed in the back. Maybe SHE changed her schedule to be home with... Continue Reading

Re: OT: Question for ladies 60+ who still work

In Beauty Banter 1409605080.147

On 9/1/2014 KateChopin said: HAHA! Love this! I, too, had a supervisor with little or no experience, She acted like I had fallen off the corn truck. "DO YOU HAVE EMAIL?" she asked me once. My mouth dropped open. Was she kidding? --- How condescending, rude and nasty! This is such a demotivating experience for me. Takes all the JOY out of the job. Continue Reading

Compound W on Skin Tags?

Last Reply by dgluvr 1409643224.723 | Started by rina33 in Beauty Banter

I've been using it for 2 days. Has anyone else used this for skin tags successfully? Or ... unsuccessfully ... On thing is pretty obvious, if you get the Compound W on the surrounding skin, it will deaden that skin as well. Also, the package says, "do NOT apply to moles". Ugh! Continue Reading

In Beauty Banter 1409539332.183

On 8/31/2014 VCamp2748 said: The thing about younger supervisors is that they are usually looking for the next step up, so maybe she will move on. Hang in there!!!! It's pretty obvious she's got BIG goals. But she's new & hasn't even passed her 6-month probationary period yet. So, she'll be down my throat for a while. If I can just KEEP MY MOUTH SHUT & stay out of her way, maybe I can make it to 2016. Continue Reading

In Beauty Banter 1409539099.667

On 8/31/2014 deerslayer49 said: It means you're seeing problems that don't really exist, or you're creating disruptions/distractions for personal gain. I knew what it meant, and that is EXACTLY what has happened. Continue Reading

In Beauty Banter 1409529006.73

On 8/31/2014 spenditallbaby said: , so why continue to make suggestions? You're right. I need to stop. Everyone's told me to just keep my mouth shut and stay off the radar for two years. Continue Reading

In Beauty Banter 1409528805.813

On 8/31/2014 spenditallbaby said: Your supervisor sounds like an insecure control freak and empire builder, so why continue to make suggestions? If you can't walk, just try to tough it out until your time is up there. Bingo! You hit the nail on the head! I KNOW what she is. She hates it when I come up with ideas. I've got two more years to go ... it's gonna be a bumpy ride! Continue Reading

Re: Long haired girls what do you do with your hair when you sleep

In Beauty Banter 1409528384.68

My hair is very long (past mid-back). I pin it in a bun and wear a silk cap, which comes off several times during the nite. I also sleep on a silk pillow, which might explain why the cap slips off. Continue Reading

In Beauty Banter 1409528102.547

On 8/31/2014 Kind1too said: No suggestion, sounds like what I went through before my knee went out permanently. Thank goodness, I was forced to go on disability. You have my deepest sympathy. I would rather sit on the corner with a can that to go back to that place. I'm at that point. I told a friend of mine last nite I wish I'd get hit by a truck so I could go on disability. That's how bad things are. Continue Reading

OT: Question for ladies 60+ who still work

Last Reply by rina33 1409605080.19 | Started by rina33 in Beauty Banter

Hi girlz, I'll keep it brief. I work part-time in a female-dominated field, so most of the people I work with are women, most of whom I can't stand. My supervisor is 27 yrs. younger than I am and treats me like a baby .. micromanaging & watching everything I do. She's got this whiny, "valley girl voice" that irritates me to no end (Kourtney Kardashian). Plus, she's condescending and manipulative. Whenever I make suggestions to her regarding work, she wants to argue. Yesterday, she became so hostile about one of my ideas, I just wanted to walk out and never go back. Would you look f... Continue Reading

Page 1 of 327
1 2 3 4 ...327Next