Meant for Mom(SM)
174 Members and 12368 Guests Online

rina33's Activity

Re: Need recommendation - the EASIEST videocam to use/learn

In Electronics Talk 1398029593.16

On 4/20/2014 glb613 said: I like Canons. Look at the Caono PowerShot 280 HS. Best Buy has it on sale. Thanks. Continue Reading

Need recommendation - the EASIEST videocam to use/learn

Last Reply by rina33 1398029593.16 | Started by rina33 in Electronics Talk

I need a camera with a very short learning curve. What's reliable, not complicated and takes quality photos/video? I want to download the videos to You-tube. Any suggestions? Continue Reading

Re: Does anyone have HSN's TSV-Wolfgang P's SS Bowls?

In Kitchen & Food Talk 1397991885.537

On 4/19/2014 kachina624 said: The most important thing to consider is, do you have room to store these huge bowls? I have a set (not these) and they are always a problem. Oh yes! I've got room (will have). I have hundreds of plastic storage bowls with lids which I plan to get rid of. That will create a huge amount of space. It's my understanding that the plastic isn't good for food storage because the food leaches chemicals from the plastic. Most of my bowls are old and not BHA-free, so I really bought the WP bowls for health reasons. I just hope the lids stay on because I plan to carry... Continue Reading

In Kitchen & Food Talk 1397935799.383

On 4/19/2014 chickenbutt said: I'd keep in mind that the WP stuff these days is nowhere near the quality of the WP stuff of old. I do have an old WP stainless steel bowl that is a nice, heavy duty, 18/10 bowl. But these don't say anything, so I imagine they are 18/0 and, from the looks of them, much lighter. You can get cheapy quality stainless steel for less than this. If I'm paying good money, I'm buying 18/10 and a nice heavy gauge. WP said they were "18/10". I didn't know what that was, but I assumed, since he was bragging about it, it must be good. Continue Reading

In Kitchen & Food Talk 1397921980.027

On 4/19/2014 circles said: I bought a set of these a while back....the lids seal on very securely...they are beautiful...the large one is really large....and they are HEAVY.... Great! That's what I needed to know. So, I can pack a lunch and not have to worry about leaks. Thanks. Continue Reading

In Kitchen & Food Talk 1397918479.523

On 4/19/2014 goldengirl said: I was wondering the same thing. Last night it looked like Wolfgang had a hard time putting one lid on. I could use bowls of that size so I think I am going to order. Exactly! I watched the video and I watched the live show and I saw him fumbling a bit with the lids in both the video & the live show. Made me nervous, 'cause I wanted to use the bowl to take salads to work. Continue Reading

In Kitchen & Food Talk 1397918367.173

On 4/19/2014 Buck-i-Nana said: I don't have the set shown today, but I have a similar set of his bowls that I've had for probably 10 years now. The lids for mine look like the ones on the ts. They don't seal on, they just sit on the bowls. The design of the lid is such that about 1/4" of the lid actually sits inside the bowls and then the lip keeps them from falling in. "The design of the lid is such that about 1/4" of the lid actually sits inside the bowls and then the lip keeps them from falling in." ** Did you mean the lid keeps the food from falling out? ** Continue Reading

Are all Coffee makers the same? I need one ...

Last Reply by KYToby 1398144202.777 | Started by rina33 in Kitchen & Food Talk

Should I get a cheapie? Does it make a difference? Do you have a favorite? Continue Reading

Re: does your Target carry SheaMoisture?

In Beauty Banter 1397861422.467

LOVE LOVE LOVE Shea Moisture products. Unfortunately, my Target is always sold out of everything. The product line is very popular and they work! Continue Reading

Page 1 of 294
1 2 3 4 ...294Next