Labor Day Weekend Clearance
152 Members and 8600 Guests Online

rina33's Activity

Re: rude posts

In Beauty Banter 1408664674.743

I wish they had a schedule of when he'll be on. I just love that guy. Would love to see MORE of him! Continue Reading

Re: rude posts

In Beauty Banter 1408664630.477

Oh! Alberti is selling products? I LOVE HIM! I must watch! Continue Reading

Re: Skin tags???

In Beauty Banter 1408664176.883

On 8/21/2014 dperry said: Why do these forcible skin tags occur? Some people have them so bad it looks like a disease. I could not just leave them there. Mine are getting like that. In fact, I DO CONSIDER IT A DISEASE. I've seen people with so many skin tags on their faces, they look like monsters. I've done everything I could think of to get rid of mine, but they keep coming back. Now, I've got them on my back, neck and face, AND MORE KEEP COMING. It's horrible. It IS like a skin disease. It's like cancer. It spreads. I hate it. Also, mine are FLAT, so they're even harder to get ri... Continue Reading

Re: Can we talk HOT FLASHES? These are new to me :(

In Beauty Banter 1408590874.673

On 8/19/2014 Sandgirl said: and I'm about done with them already. Just started noticing them about a month ago, right now I get about 2-3 a day and I go into a full on sweat, SOAKED - it's awful, my last one was today in a meeting, I HAD to excuse myself, could not sit there with my shirt soaked any longer, bra wet, they are crazy. What has helped you with these? anything? Please tell me there is hope? Get a portable FAN. I LOVE mine. Sits on my nite table by the bed. Love having it blow in my hair and the "white noise" makes me sleep like a baby. Continue Reading

Re: Tuesday night beauty

In Beauty Banter 1408401234.443

Oh no! I didn't know Shawn was preggo. I had a miscarriage when I was 39 and was devastated. If Shawn's already in her mid-40's she must feel inconsolable. That is a horrible loss to have to experience. Continue Reading

Re: Hey Shoe experts! Help please! Suggestions ...

In All About Shoes 1408137260.793

On 8/14/2014 NYwoman said: Dansko and Fit Flops (rocker action) Oh poo! Those Fit Flops don't come in 1/2 sizes. Continue Reading

Hey Shoe experts! Help please! Suggestions ...

Last Reply by rina33 1408137260.927 | Started by rina33 in All About Shoes

I need a shoe with a super thick sole. Something like Skechers Fitness, Earth shoes or Easy Spirit Anti-Gravity. Anything else you can think of? TIA! Continue Reading

Re: UPS....can't believe what they did!!

In Fashion Talk 1408045587.513

On 8/14/2014 henny said: I ordered something from the Q & they shipped, it came into my town early this morning, UPS scanned it, THEN they sent it to another town!! About 100 miles away!! Now by the time they find the package, send it back, I wont get it till next week! That is if they find it!! Geez who do they hire in these places. Lets see, the address is in the town you are in, about 2 miles from where you are standing, & you send it to another town 100 miles away!! What idiots!! I had a similar experience recently. My package went from UPS in Utah to USPS. Then to New Jersey, t... Continue Reading

Re: Owning Multiple Tablets - Reasons?

In Electronics Talk 1407539866.367

On 7/31/2014 WIlliam Joseph said: Because I am rich and I buy what I want. Lucky you! Continue Reading

Re: Are You Falling Apart?

In Health & Fitness 1407530561.383

Yep. I AM falling apart. Knee problems, sleep problems, back & neck issues, foot problems. The worst part is, I want to quit my job, but then I'll lose my HEALTH INSURANCE. Continue Reading

Page 1 of 326
1 2 3 4 ...326Next