TSV(R) Preview
28 Members and 8928 Guests Online

rina33's Activity

Re: Laneige Sold at Target!

In Beauty Banter 1414182210.853

On 10/24/2014 JeanLouiseFinch said: LOL!! Which one did you get? I just realized there are two serums; the Water Bank Serum and the Bright Renew Original Serum. Water Bank! That mask did it for me! However, if the Water Bank serum is as good as the Water bank mask, then of course, I'll have to try the Bright Renew Serum too! My problem at this point is, I have two Vita C serums that I LOVE. I'll never stop using them, so at this point, I'm going to have to WEAR TWO serums. That is crazy, isn't it? But if you ever watch Brianna Stanko on YT, she also uses two serums. Continue Reading

In Beauty Banter 1414180299.687

Okay! Back from Target. They didn't have the scrub/exfoliator, but I got the serum. Continue Reading

In Beauty Banter 1414159710.477

On 10/24/2014 JeanLouiseFinch said: On 10/24/2014 rina33 said: I'm gonna go back to Target and get the SERUM. Unfortunately, they didn't have the scrub, otherwise I'd get that too! BTW, those YT-videos by Young Wild and Polished were very helpful. Laniege! I want to try the serum too. I've kind of buried myself in products lately, trying the Korean skincare method. There are parts of if I really like, but other parts that seem redundant. I need to figure a few things out and modify the system a little bit. @JLF, Now if I could just do something with my jowls. Do you know what's good for... Continue Reading

In Beauty Banter 1414159424.31

OMG! I just washed my face. My skin has NEVER felt this soft! Unbelievable! Continue Reading

In Beauty Banter 1414153854.747

I'm gonna go back to Target and get the SERUM. Unfortunately, they didn't have the scrub, otherwise I'd get that too! BTW, those YT-videos by Young Wild and Polished were very helpful. Laniege! Continue Reading

In Beauty Banter 1414153695.763

On 10/23/2014 JeanLouiseFinch said: On 10/23/2014 rina33 said: Okay, girlz! I just came from Target, and you know what I got! Woo hoo! I'm always a little nervous if someone purchases something based on my recommendation. Everyone's preferences are different, but I sure hope you love it! Most of what I've read said to only use it a couple of times a week. I look forward to hearing your feedback. Whoaaaaaaaaaaa! Got up an hour ago and did a skin check. Continue Reading

In Beauty Banter 1414114753.963

On 10/23/2014 lovechild50 said: A lady I follow on youtube uses this product. Her channel is Young Wild and Polished. Her videos are excellent. Thanks! Continue Reading

In Beauty Banter 1414112800.13

Okay, girlz! I just came from Target, and you know what I got! Woo hoo! Continue Reading

Re: Quick, Silly Question about Kohl's Returns.

In Fashion Talk 1414102953.587

On 10/21/2014 glmama said: Hi Ladies, I am a very occasional Kohl's shopper and recently bought a pair of Dearfoam slippers for myself. I've worn them for two days at night, around the house, but I now realize that they are actually making my feet feel a bit numb and tingly b/c of the way the toe area is constructed (weird, I know). NOT weird! Just today, I tried on those same (Dearfoam) slippers when I stopped in Kohl's and it was so weird -- my toes went numb and felt terribly uncomfortable. Continue Reading

Re: Where is Lisa going?

In Fashion Talk 1414102669.677

On 10/20/2014 zippyliverpants said: I think she's going to The Fashion Police, and I think Joan would be pleased about that. Helloooooooooo! Nuff said! Continue Reading

Page 1 of 346
1 2 3 4 ...346Next