Designer Fashion Clearance
74 Members and 11983 Guests Online

rina33's Activity

Re: Ever heard of an oil-less Fryer?

In Kitchen & Food Talk 1414664710.763

On 10/29/2014 Sharke said: HSN has been pushing the Char-Broil unit all day long. Competition for the Masterbuilt smoker is what I figure. It's oiless, uses propane (count me out ) and no oil. Uses infrared heating. sure saves on buying oil, but, I don't want to mess with a big, heavy propane tank. Dangerous, to me. Keeping my Masterbuilt Smoker. you might like the Nuwave machine uses no oil at all, just hot air circulation. I watched the Char-Broil video and I almost died when he said "PROPANE". Forget it! Continue Reading

Re: Ever heard of an oil-less Fryer?

In Kitchen & Food Talk 1414626453.93

Found 'em. I think I'll pass. Continue Reading

Ever heard of an oil-less Fryer?

Last Reply by Johnnyeager 1414670036.107 | Started by rina33 in Kitchen & Food Talk

I saw some friends eating fried fish the other day and thought "how kewl". I want to cook some fried fish too! But I just want to "dunk" the fish into something. Is there such a thing as a oil-less fryer? I thought I saw a demo of one on TV ... The food comes out looking fried, but no oil was used. ??? Continue Reading

Re: I need a good hand cream - Any suggestions?

In Beauty Banter 1414618879.717

Farmhouse Fresh Whoopie Shea Butter Cream and Mario Badescu's Elasto-SeaMollient Hand cream. I almost gave away the Whoopie cream because I hate cosmetics that smell like food, but once I tried it, I was hooked. This cream IS amazing! Continue Reading

Re: What do you think?

In tarte 1414618392.74

I personally try to stay away from "Made in China". Continue Reading

Re: OTC Non habbit forming sleep aids?

In Health & Fitness 1414618038.377

On 10/29/2014 JeanM17 said: I recently started taking Magnesium (either citrate or glycinate) as a sleep aid and it works WONDERS. You can google it and get plenty of informationt. I'm 48 and dealing with sleep issues that are typical in perimenopause. If I wake up at some point in the night there is no getting back to sleep. Hope you find something that works. I read somewhere that Calcium with Magnesium is also good. I know this sounds weird, but if I cook some oatmeal as a "midnight snack" and mix about a 1/4 cup of milk in it, I sleep like a baby. Continue Reading

Re: OTC Non habbit forming sleep aids?

In Health & Fitness 1414617932.74

Calms Forte from the supermarket. Herbal, non-toxic, non-habit forming. Continue Reading

Re: Dollar store

In Beauty Banter 1414617432.113

On 10/29/2014 bunk said: Thanks for all replys. still don't know if I should toss it. This is not a public company dollar store. Its a local 99 cent place that's jammed with stuff, does a lot of business and has tons of health and beauty supplies, cleaning and other stuff. If it says "Made in Germany", I'd use it. If it says "Made in China", I'd trash it. Continue Reading

Re: Thin Socks that are Warm

In Fashion Talk 1414617275.147

SILK socks = Thin & warm Continue Reading

Re: Lisa Robertson's Exit

In Fashion Talk 1414608683.673

On 10/29/2014 LipstickDiva said: OMG Lisa is leaving? Hey Lisa! See you on FASHION POLICE in January! Continue Reading

Page 1 of 349
1 2 3 4 ...349Next