TSV(R) Preview
86 Members and 15873 Guests Online

AngelPuppy1's Activity

Re: Would You Rather Have A Friend Or Be Alone?

In Viewpoints 1397645583.85

The older I get, the more I'd rather be alone. Of course, I have my DH and he is my best friend. But, to me, if I can't trust someone totally, then I don't consider them a true friend --- I consider them an acquaintance. When I was younger, I used to think I had a lot of friends, but I really had a loose interpretation of that word. Plus, the way I looked at it was different than most of the people I considered friends. If I am your friend, I am there whole-heartedly and do anything for you. Sadly, most of the people I thought were my friends did not have the same philosophy. So, I wi... Continue Reading

Re: Say it isnt snow in PA again? lol

In Viewpoints 1397644707.413

It snowed all day yesterday! All day!!!!! Luckily, it did not stick at all. But.... it was so cold and windy, you would have thought it was February! Sheesh! And just the day before it was 75 and the day before that it was almost 80!!! No wonder we all have sinus problems!!!!! I would love a spring that was what I considered normal. Slow and gradual. After such a truly horrible winter --- long, extremely cold temps., lots of snow, ice and wind --- it would be nice to have a slow, consistent spring. Easing into the temps. --- like lows 60's for several weeks, very mild, sunny - such ... Continue Reading

Re: Is there a yogurt lower in calories and not so sweet?

In Kitchen & Food Talk 1397644279.67

I think the sugar they put in yogurt is just terrible! I was always looking for the lower fat versions - which is important to me -- but I never looked at the sugar. Goodness --- even the ones you think are healthy --- a lot of the Greek ones --- are loaded! I did find a Greek plain one - not flavored one --- in a large container --- which I purchased --- and the sugar is not bad. I am flavoring with a tiny bit of regular yogurt which I am using up and I bought the lowest fat and sugar granola I could find and plan on using that for now. After I use up what supplies I have, I am going ... Continue Reading

Re: Malls closing, stores going out of business --- Does this make anyone feel sad?

In Viewpoints 1397643955.067

Isn't it sad to think that so many who are afraid to go to the "indoor" malls because of packs of teenagers, (and others) who are unruly? This does not say a lot for where the world is headed, does it? Violence so present in our society. All one has to do is turn on the news. Of course, I am not saying it is just the teenagers by any means, so please don't read that into what I am saying. But if the fact that people are afraid to go to these malls because they have been taken over by packs of teenagers who will not or do not behave, has contributed to the demise of the malls and it is thought... Continue Reading

Re: I may be the only one still watching "Revenge" (possible spoilers] but here goes . . .

In Viewpoints 1397643238

ury: I love what you said! I hope the show really ends this way! It would be so satisfying after watching it for so long and a very cool twist -- to have Victoria and Emily united in the end! And your line --- "the best revenge is a good life" --- awesome!!!!! Continue Reading

Re: I may be the only one still watching "Revenge" (possible spoilers] but here goes . . .

In Viewpoints 1397558506.02

I've loved this show from the beginning. But, it gets lost with a lot of these extra people and side plots. I agree about having trouble hearing. I just hate when Aiden is on because he is the worst mumbler. I know he has an accent but really -- can't they make him have better and more clear diction? Emily tends to talk in very quiet, hushed tones all the time, too. I love Victoria. She's such a great, classic evil lady and she's gorgeous to boot! Nolin has always been my favorite character. And Conrad has some of the greatest lines! I think they could do a lot more with this show... Continue Reading

Re: If you could have any luxury - what would it be??

In Beauty Banter 1397557509.557

Well, technically, its not considered a luxury, but for me, it would be. Good health! For myself and my DH! That would be lovely!!! It would be the greatest gift I could ever receive!!!!! Without that, nothing else means very much. Continue Reading

Re: Malls closing, stores going out of business --- Does this make anyone feel sad?

In Viewpoints 1397557364.407

I agree about specialty stores. There are no book stores, no record/media stores, no home decorating stores, no craft stores, no gift shops, and the list goes on and on. At least in our area. Used to be, you could park your car, go in the mall and not come out until you were done shopping. Everything was there except for groceries! You used to even be able to get your prescriptions filled there, which was convenient because you could drop them off and pick them up when you were done shopping. Now, when I have errands, I have to run all over the place and still can't get everything I wan... Continue Reading

Re: Is there a yogurt lower in calories and not so sweet?

In Kitchen & Food Talk 1397556768.29

Thank you very much! I know making my own would be better, but I probably won't do this. I'm sick 3/4ths of the time and just don't have the gumption to do any more than I have to! Our 2 stores that we have close seem to stock things which are not really the healthiest versions. So, it's hard when you have special needs or want to improve your diet. Continue Reading

Re: Constipation stemming from medication - suggestions, please

In Health & Fitness 1397556558.66

Thanks to everyone! Since I am taking quite a few meds, I would prefer to take something herbal, over the counter, or food oriented to correct this. I have a very sensitive digestive track and any little thing gets it off kilter. Unfortunately! Continue Reading

Page 1 of 593
1 2 3 4 ...593Next