Beauty Offers Ending
14 Members and 17190 Guests Online

AngelPuppy1's Activity

Re: 2-Ingredient DIY Deodorant

In Beauty Banter 1427538210.627

I started trying to find a more natural deodorant and/or antiperspirant product since I have so many skin issues. Irritations and itching, etc. I have tried all kinds of regular stuff -- all the stuff that says for sensitive skin, etc. Then, I found a few products that are sort of natural. I tried the crystal stick. While I like the concept and I like that once dried, it does not feel sticky or nasty in any way, it did not keep me from smelling. That's the truth of the matter. I tried a couple other products which didn't have the so-called questionable chemicals in them and ended up ... Continue Reading

Re: My neck is starting to go.....mid 50's....how is your neck at this age?

In Beauty Banter 1427537944.803

Just like most things, a lot of it is in our genes and a lot sun exposure, stress, etc. I am going on 63 and my neck looks pretty good. I have always treated my neck the same as my face. Cleansing and moisturizing with the same products. Other than trying to treat your body properly --- good eating habits, proper rest, exercise and not abusing --- I don't think there's much you can do. Now -- my hands --- that's another story! I used to have such pretty hands. Now they are all veiny and getting lined. Yuck. I've always worn gloves to do household chores that involve water and clean... Continue Reading

Re: Health Issue - Stuffy nose & runny nose at the same time -- can't sleep -- what to do? Please offer suggestions!

In Viewpoints 1427537418.317

Thanks, everyone! I went to a medical clinic. My regular doctors take too long to see you. You could be dead by the time they work you in. Kind of exaggerated but you know what I mean. When you want to see someone, you want to see them now, not 2 weeks from now. I am on antibiotics and spoke to my pharmacist. I am doing much better. But everyone I talk to who has this says it really hangs on and even after you feel a lot better, the cough really lingers. Good luck to anyone who gets this!!! I thank you all for being supportive. Continue Reading

Re: Dan Hughes!

In Q News 1427475896.703

He is very relaxing to watch. He has such a calm, unharried demeanor about him. You get the feeling that he is just a nice person. Continue Reading

Re: Health Issue - Stuffy nose & runny nose at the same time -- can't sleep -- what to do? Please offer suggestions!

In Viewpoints 1427475784.193

Thank you! Very good information. I believe you are probably right about the swollen nasal passages. Probably TMI, but I had to blow my nose so much and I think it is greatly irritated from everything. This has been the worst feeling! I not only had the congestion in my throat and chest, but then when my nose started plugging up --- very scary!!! I was really having a hard time breathing. Thanks goodness it has let up some. Its good to share this information as the doctors/medical personell, etc. do not tell you much of anything. What is normal, what is not, etc. Thanks again --- very... Continue Reading

Re: It TSV CC cream for Pink Undertone Skin

In TSV Talk 1427450613.253

I hope you get some answers to your question, because I was wondering the same thing awhile ago. All the reviews I read said that if you are cool, this product would not be a good match. So, I didn't order. Maybe someone will post and say how they feel. Continue Reading

In Viewpoints 1427450461.01

Thank you for the suggestion of a plunger!!! LOL!!! That is next! I have tried almost everything else!!! Thanks everyone! What does the saline nasal spray do exactly and do you use it always or just when you have issues, i.e., the need for a plunger? The pharmacist recommended that I use Claritin D for the stuffy nose/runny nose, and it has helped a good bit. Now, if I could just get this coughing under control!!! Continue Reading

In Viewpoints 1427365681.933

I thank you for your concern and replies! It's so nice to commiserate with others. Some how when you do this, you don't feel quite as terrible!!! Oh, my --- 3 weeks??? Oh, boy, I hope it doesn't take that long. I am exhausted right now. Every time I start to think I am getting better, then I get worse and/or get another symptom. I was coughing a little at the start but not real badly. Now, last night, I started getting these horrible coughing fits. You know the kind where you start coughing, can't stop, can't catch your breath and tears run down your face? I did this most of last night... Continue Reading

In Viewpoints 1427277210.72

Went to Med X-Press. Said that I probably started out with a cold which turned into a bad sinus infection, which then went into some sort of bronchial thing. So, I got a prescription, plus they said to continue with Mucinex and if I don't get significantly better in a few more days, to come back. I actually was able to get some sleep last night. I still feel rotten but do see some slight improvement. I thank you for your replies and concern!!! Continue Reading

In Viewpoints 1427185832.853

betteb: I am sorry you have been feeling sick and hope you are better now! esmeraldagooch: Thanks for this suggestion! I have been taking a bunch of stuff over the counter but obviously it hasn't been the right stuff! I am miserable --- and desperately need a good night's sleep! Thanks so much for your kind replies! Continue Reading

Page 1 of 669
1 2 3 4 ...669Next