Weekend Preview
168 Members and 10511 Guests Online

AngelPuppy1's Activity

Using different types of cleansers and/or moisturizers on different areas of face?

Last Reply by Katluvr58 1414172620.46 | Started by AngelPuppy1 in Beauty Banter

I am wondering if anyone here experiences this problem and has a solution, as well. I am an older woman, with fair, very sensitive skin (can't use anything with scents or fragrance of any kind) and my skin is slightly dry, though not terribly. I have a few slight lines but no significant wrinkles. I would like to be able to use something which helps with firmness, suppleness and lines, but the minute I try to use something which is a little heavier or intense, I start to experience breakouts. Primarily on my chin, but occasionally around my mouth and a little on forehead. Does anyone else... Continue Reading

Re: Applying lotions and creams to back - what's your solution?

In Beauty Banter 1414150200.227

Thanks, again! Things you would never think to use!!! Continue Reading

Re: Is Anyone Still Watching Revenge?

In Viewpoints 1414058742.173

I think this season is really good! It got kind of dull and all over the place in the last season. I heard that this is the last season. My favorite is Nolan. I just adore him! I believe the father has a big plan and is just playing Victoria. He will pay her back big time and then he and Emily will be reunited. I also hope at the end of this whole show that Emily and Jack will end up together. Continue Reading

Re: Tokyo Milk

In Beauty Banter 1414058177.897

I have one fragrance from them called Dead Se@y. And I love it! I plan on buying some other ones. Continue Reading

Re: Ladies, I need help!

In Health & Fitness 1414057332.907

I know how you feel! I have bad ankle problems (achilles tendonitis) which necessitated me getting orthotics, which I hate because I cannot wear any of my shoes!!!! The only shoes which seem to accommodate my orthotics and feel half decent are Easy Spirit slip-on clogs. They come in quite a few colors and designs. But basically, they are simple slip ons and have removable insoles (if you need to). I have found these to be a God send. I am not especially crazy about the look of them, but at least they are comfortable and work with the orthotics. Good luck! Continue Reading

In Beauty Banter 1414057108.51

These are really great suggestions and I appreciate receiving them so much! My husband said to me --- what do people do who live alone or don't have anyone to do this for them? I said -- yes, I know --- that is a big problem. Even if you don't have a medical problem, sometimes you just have really dry skin and need lotion!!! Thanks, everyone! Continue Reading

In Beauty Banter 1413805775.69

Sorry I haven't responede before now. My computer is on the fritz and I just now had access to one! I really appreciate all of your suggestions. I need to apply a prescription cream to my back and I don't want to waste any, as I only get so many refills! So, I don't want to use anything that will absorb the product. DH does this for me, but sometimes he is not available. I just wondered how others of you handled it. Plus, I tend to get very dry and itchy and it is such a relief to have a nice lotion applied to the back and shoulders. And it is very hard to reach all of the spots! I am n... Continue Reading

Re: Just a curiousity/opinion question...re sleeves in winter

In Viewpoints 1413454689.287

For me, I always equate a sleeveless dress with a much more dressy occasion. I guess its because you see all of the ladies in entertainment and going to events and they are for the most part wearing a sleeveless type dress. I always thought more casual type sleeveless tops were for summer or to be worn under a cardigan or blazer or jacket of some type. And I think to just wear a sleeveless top or dress for every day - this to me seems like something you would wear strictly for the warm weather months. Perhaps, the t.v. studios are hot with the lights, etc., and that is why the newscaster... Continue Reading

Applying lotions and creams to back - what's your solution?

Last Reply by Snow Owl 1414172951.1 | Started by AngelPuppy1 in Beauty Banter

I have to apply regularly a prescription cream to my back and have to depend on DH to do it. At other times I just want to apply lotion and don't want to bother him. How do those of you who live alone or have no-one to help you with such things, manage applying lotions, etc. to your back? Sounds like a stupid question but this can be very troublesome. I have seen those kind of cheap like appliances that sort of look like a long handled bath brush but they have a little cup thing on the end that you supposedly fill with lotion, etc. to apply to your back. This doesn't seem like a very good... Continue Reading

Re: Coach launches new "Peanuts" line

In Fashion Talk 1413281623.6

I adore Peanuts -- Snoopy and Woodstock, especially! I love them and think they are precious. I, however, do not buy expensive bags any more as they are not in my budget. If I were going to though, I'd seriously consider these. A little fun and whimsy -- why not? Continue Reading

Page 1 of 627
1 2 3 4 ...627Next