Designer Fashion Clearance
105 Members and 13333 Guests Online

AngelPuppy1's Activity

Re: Those with foot/ankle issues, what do you wear when you wear a dress/skirt?

In All About Shoes 1414663295.407

Thanks, ladies! You're so sweet! I am trying on and trying on!! I am hoping I do find at least a pair or 2. I have had good luck with Clark's in the past, but so far am not having any luck with regards to this need. You take things for granted and then all of a sudden --- you can't wear any shoes and can hardly walk! Take care, all! Continue Reading

Re: Those with foot/ankle issues, what do you wear when you wear a dress/skirt?

In All About Shoes 1414602189.657

Thanks so much for your nice answers! I have gone to many good stores and tried on a gazillion pairs of dressier flats and even ones with a very low wedge. None have worked so far. If they fit have decent, then the orthotic lifts the foot up, such that it makes the shoe flop and slip out of the heel. I have tried sticking to my usual size --- generally too tight. I have gone up 1/2 size - usually too big. But I am still looking. Continue Reading

Those with foot/ankle issues, what do you wear when you wear a dress/skirt?

Last Reply by 2zbeach 1414676461.933 | Started by AngelPuppy1 in All About Shoes

Since getting achilles tendonitis and having to wear orthotics, I have been unable to wear any of my cute and nice shoes. Instead, I have to wear very comfortable and ugly shoes such as Easy Spirit clogs. I have to live with it and I can manage with slacks, etc., but I do want to wear a skirt or dress occasionally. I cannot find ANYTHING that I can wear which allows my orthotics and is a bit dressier. I am not looking for a high heel or anything like that, but does anyone else have issues like this? Have you found any shoes you can wear? It is quite depressing to shop and try on a gazi... Continue Reading

Re: Clear shampoo/conditioner

In Beauty Banter 1414579148.827

I have only used it once and if you can form much of an opinion on that, I liked it. The lathering was very thick and smooth and felt very soothing, but rinsed well. My scalp felt very clean afterwards and my hair nice and light. Not weighed down at all. I think I will keep this in my rotation. I don't like to use the same thing every day. So, we will see how I feel after the next time I use it!! Continue Reading

Re: Has anyone heard of this company?

In Beauty Banter 1414488785.357

I have only received 2 kits and it is kind of fun and the cost is very minimal. My last kit was pretty nice. I got a regular size bottle of Nicole nail polish in a gold metallic (which I really like) and a full size mascara (forget the name), among other smaller items. So, it was well worth the price. I will just pass on items that I don't care for to other family members. If you are looking for a relatively inexpensive treat each month, I think you would like this! Continue Reading

Re: Using different types of cleansers and/or moisturizers on different areas of face?

In Beauty Banter 1414406208.707

Thanks, everyone, for sharing and commiserating! I DO have very fussy skin. But I used to be able to stick with a couple of key things and have no problem. No, I can't seem to please my skin no matter what I do. I try to do and use as little as possible. Right now I am just not happy at all with my skin. It's so cranky -- it's making me cranky!!!! Continue Reading

Re: Using different types of cleansers and/or moisturizers on different areas of face?

In Beauty Banter 1414326352.937

Thanks for the explanation! I do use very gentle products -- I have to! I use Clinique cream cleanser for one of my products. Then, I vary and use one by Eucerin that has a little bit of grit to it. For moisturizer, I use either Eucerin, or one by Trader Joe's which is very light and fragrance free. I just don't know what to use any more. Whatever I use manages to cause me problems of one kind or another. I'm just getting fed up!!! Continue Reading

Re: More than 100 Sears and Kmart stores to close

In Viewpoints 1414230223.19

Is there a list somewhere that you can see if your local stores are slated to close? I have a feeling our Sears will close. I like the nearest K-Mart (about 1/2 hr away) and hope it doesn't close! Continue Reading

Re: Applying lotions and creams to back - what's your solution?

In Beauty Banter 1414229282.84

Thanks for your kind replies! Where there is a will there is a way, right? Continue Reading

In Beauty Banter 1414229183.557

Thanks, Katluvr. Sorry to be dumb, but what are TTO and RHO?? So, what do you use exactly for cleansing? As for oils, I don't understand this. I read where people are using oils for this and that and I can't figure out how oils don't just sit on your skin and cause major problems -- such as congestion, break-outs, etc. I never thought I would have to worry about breaking out at age 62!!! Continue Reading

Page 1 of 628
1 2 3 4 ...628Next