124 Members and 18533 Guests Online

AngelPuppy1's Activity

Re: Stamos heartsick over the Olson Twins not wanting to be a part of the "new show"?

In TV Talk 1432717955.383

I used to watch the show all the time when it was first on. It was a pretty popular show way back when. I thought the twins were very cute. But, if people don't want to be involved in a project, then that's their right. Some people, I guess, want to be involved in a reunion show and others probably feel -- been there, done that --- let's move on. And besides, the Olsen girls probably feel, they were such tiny things when they were on that show, and now they are so crazy rich, and probably feel that was in another life. So, if they really feel its not something they want to do, then, o.k... Continue Reading

Re: Physicians Formula - What's new?

In Beauty Banter 1432551611.357

I love this line and I wish they had a lot more products!!! Although their BB products are not new, I just adore them. They have a little BB stick which kind of looks like a big fat concealer stick and I just love that stuff! It doesn't quite have as much coverage as I would like, but it makes my skin look so nice and I really believe it has improved the condition of my skin. And it's so easy -- just dab it on and pat it around! I also love their mineral powders. In the past I have used their eye shadows and they are very nice, too. Continue Reading

Re: Tonight you can get shorts and a tank for under $100.....

In Susan Graver 1432551364.52

I agree! That's just too, too much for a tank and shorts! No thanks, I can get things just as nice in Bon-Ton, Macy's, Kohl's, etc. Continue Reading

Re: Is there a mascara that doesn't make your lashes all stiff and clumpy?

In Beauty Banter 1432551258.41

Thanks so much!!! I am going for a more natural look as well! In my younger days, I was all about very full, very dark, very long, etc. Now, I just want to darken and emphasize some, but I don't want a lot of bother and I want something that makes my lashes and eyes look better. Just a nice swipe if color and want my lashes to look kind of smooth. These products sound just like what I was looking for!!!!! Continue Reading

Re: Need an unscented flexible hold styling or finishing spray

In Beauty Banter 1432551012.217

Many thanks for your replies!! I will look into these suggestions. I am not sure either if spray is my solution, but have tired so many other things that I figured it couldn't hurt to try this!!! I've always had a tendency to have a little frizz but never had problems such as I do now. It's an every day occurrence. I believe for me its probably age, health problems, etc. I truly have tried everything I can think off and am getting no relief. So, I am going to try this. If it doesn't work, then I give up!!! Continue Reading

In Beauty Banter 1432467988.83

Thanks, VaBelle35! Most kind of you to reply! I appreciate your suggestions. I quit using hair spray of any kind eons ago, so I have no knowledge of them. I just know I don't want anything stiff, sticky or with a scent. I just want something to give my hair a little more control and help me deal with the "fly-always", frizz and humidity!!! Continue Reading

Re: Best shoes for stand up/walking job

In All About Shoes 1432466201.473

I would suggest Aerosoles, Bare Traps, and Easy Spirit. They are very well made and comfortable and the prices are good. I have terrible feet and ankles and so far, have found these to work really well for me. I can't speak for the more expensive brands. I am sure they are wonderful but I can't spent that much money. Continue Reading

Re: grocery shopping in multiple stores to save?

In Kitchen & Food Talk 1432466039.607

I go to Aldi's first. I try to buy as much there as I possibly can. Sometimes they are out of certain items or don't really have a particular thing I need. I then go to Walmart. Same thing there. There may be something which they are out of or which I know they don't carry. Then, I will go to may be Giant Eagle or Shop 'n Save. These 2 stores I don't frequent as much because generally speaking they are higher. For most cleaning products and paper products I will shop dollar and family stores. Yes, it is a bit tiring to go to several stores. But luckily they are all very close togethe... Continue Reading

Re: Is there a mascara that doesn't make your lashes all stiff and clumpy?

In Beauty Banter 1432465624.813

Thank you. It's hard to reply since a lot of our time is cut down. I picked up Maybelline Full and Soft yesterday but haven't tried it yet. I am looking forward to trying several of your suggested brands and hopefully I will come up with one or two that I really like! Everyone is always so helpful here and I really appreciate it!! Continue Reading

In Beauty Banter 1432465481.667

Anyone? I was so hoping someone would have some suggestions! O.k. Thanks, any way. Continue Reading

Page 1 of 682
1 2 3 4 ...682Next