Fall Fashion Days
136 Members and 9495 Guests Online

DiamondSkiBunny's Activity

Advice on pickpockets in Italy or any other travel destination.

Last Reply by DiamondSkiBunny 1406641289.783 | Started by DiamondSkiBunny in Among Friends

While doing research on visiting Italy I noticed many comments regarding pickpocket crime. While the usual precautions can be taken, cross body bag, money belts etc. any good advice out there would be helpful. It is a little intimidating to know of this, but it shouldn't hinder travel. Continue Reading

Re: Laura Geller Ulta Alert

In Beauty Banter 1400288385.147

I almost bought one today! Wondering how the blush is...Is it too bright? THX Continue Reading

Re: Coldwater Creek going out of business

In Fashion Talk 1397438039.063

As others have mentioned, their original catalogs were wonderful. Back then they did not have to pay models to show off their clothes. The clothes did all the talking. Still, sorry to see them go. I do agree about the inconsistent sizing ~ it became a struggle to find a good fit. Continue Reading

Re: Is anyone a vegetarian?

In Health & Fitness 1397095946.407

There is a show on PBS that I like called the "Jazzy Vegetarian." Here is the link to some great recipes: http://www.jazzyvegetarian.com/products.html Continue Reading

Re: Greek Recipe Please :)

In Recipe Swap 1373938543.863

jetts_mom - yes!!! They sure do. The cookies from the festival were a little more crescent shape, but these look like them. I will check out that recipe as well. Thank You! Continue Reading

In Recipe Swap 1373921922.853

Thanks to everyone who responded. LilBitMiss­ty - Thank you very much for the "conversion." I will surely try this recipe! Continue Reading

In Recipe Swap 1373921737.49

hattrick, No powdered sugar. These I think had ground almonds instead of flour and sliced almonds on top. Boy were they good! Continue Reading

Greek Recipe Please :)

Last Reply by catlover 1373968692.067 | Started by DiamondSkiBunny in Recipe Swap

Our town just had its yearly Greek Festival. Such wonderful food & culture! I was trying to find a recipe for the "Ergolavos" cookie that was available. I bought their cookbook too, but that recipe was not included. These have a distinct almond flavor and are shapped like a crescent. They were delicious! Internet searches provided nothing. :( Can you help? Continue Reading

Page 1 of 16
1 2 3 4 ...16Next