135 Members and 19932 Guests Online

LuckyPeach's Activity

Re: Let's DISCUSS: Judith Ripka micro-mini visit April 2015--what's up/getting anything?... :)

In Judith Ripka 1429458770.563

On 4/18/2015 Pamula said: Hi, I taped it because my DH and I ran to the garden shop because it was so pretty here today. I DVRd it , and just made my DH watch with me, lol. I purchased the necklace LTS rhodolite necklace and I also purchased the matching earrings. So excited to get that adjustable station necklace and pendant for such a great value!!! Also purchased the 3 band ring in white. I couldn't pass up the EP and the $84. I loved the shop and the diamond pieces though. I also have my eye on the LOVE necklace. Pamula, how are you doing? You know, I purchased the LTS Rhodolite necklac... Continue Reading

Re: Let's DISCUSS: Judith Ripka micro-mini visit April 2015--what's up/getting anything?... :)

In Judith Ripka 1429400738.783

On 4/18/2015 kitty987 said: Nothing for me besides the clearance status bracelet. Have quite a few things on my wish list though. Hi Kitty987! That status bracelet is really nice, congrats! My wishlist is always full, I'm afraid; I use it to keep track of dropping prices, too. Thanks for posting! ~Peach Continue Reading

In Judith Ripka 1429400605.297

On 4/18/2015 littleone2 said: Hi LuckyPeach, Nice to see you. I didn't buy anything from the things they aired, but did buy the Love Necklace and gave it to my daughter for her birthday (30th) on Monday. She "loved" it! I also ordered a clearance 17 1/2" heart lock necklace (on easy pay) which they didn't air. I debated that purchase because the piece is a little similar to something else I own (but only a little similar). Did you purchase anything? How are you feeling? After a massive antibiotic treatment for h. pylori, I think all the good bacteria in my body was wiped out. I believe you ha... Continue Reading

In Judith Ripka 1429399171.163

On 4/18/2015 StingRae said: Hello Peach, Do you own j288479 the clad 118 facet diamonique cherry cuff? If so do you love it? not many reviews (only 2). What did you pick up? OMG {{StingRae}}, nice to see you and how are you doing and feeling? Even though my collection of JR is more than anything else I own (except books), I don't--yet--have that cuff. I do have the matching clad enhancer and dangle earrings and like them just fine. They have a 60s vibe to me whereas, I think the cuff on its own seems more versatile. Did you get it? I just haven't gotten around to it because other JR piec... Continue Reading

In Judith Ripka 1429398575.083

On 4/18/2015 scottygal said: Caught the end when I came home just now.....got the watch in silver!!!! Scottygal, hello! Congrats on the watch! It reminds me of a sterling version of JR's which goes back many years ago on the Q (and sometimes shows up Over There--major auction site). Will be looking forward to your review and hope you love it! ~Peach Continue Reading

Let's DISCUSS: Judith Ripka micro-mini visit April 2015--what's up/getting anything?... :)

Last Reply by kitty987 1429813969.303 | Started by LuckyPeach in Judith Ripka

Oye! Looks like they pushed up this 1-hour JR show by an hour from my original email! Yikes...now 5-6PM Eastern Standard Time and 2-3PM Pacific Standard Time. Still trying anyway...is anyone there? Any Ripkanistas going for any of the massive E/P list? I did find one thing I've been jones-ing for...never ends, does it for JR designs?... Well, if you're around, please stop by and say hello, what's up with you and anything you've found regarding JR. Thanks~Peach Continue Reading

REVIEWS Please post Judith Ripka April 2015 REVIEWS here... :)

Last Reply by number one queen 1428058775.873 | Started by LuckyPeach in Judith Ripka

Am starting this on March 31 because I feel a little superstitious about posting it on April Fool's day...OK, so please just bear with me! The premise of this thread is very simple: REVIEW after REVIEW after REVIEW. And importantly, everything Judith Ripka counts, not only JRQ designs. It has become a bit more tricky since the sell out but still so much out there. Primarily we have her main NY boutique and the Long Island outlet (is that still operational--please let me know), as well as elite department stores and their websites, independent jewelers and their sites. Plus Bluefly, RuL... Continue Reading

REVIEWS Please post March 2015 Judith Ripka REVIEWS here... :)

Last Reply by Sammycat1 1426972545.917 | Started by LuckyPeach in Judith Ripka

Oye, what a month! Great visit last week from JR, fantastic TSV and one thing after another (unplanned auto repairs, dog escapes, crazy relative visits) keeping me from getting this thread up and running. I know many Ripkanistas will want to share their experiences with the TV Romance bangles among other delights. Better late than never! The intent of this thread is very simple: review after review after review. If you already have a thread discussing a single JR design, please copy your single review post here. Everything Judith Ripka counts. So that means not only JRQ pieces, but als... Continue Reading

Re: Let's DISCUSS: Judith Ripka March 2015 visit--what are you getting/interested in?... :)

In Judith Ripka 1426528507.857

On 3/15/2015 persiflage said: On 3/14/2015 LuckyPeach said: On 3/13/2015 persiflage said: Hi Lucky Peach, I ordered the tsv in both colors (auto del. I will love having 6 of these bangles). Today I received the London blue topaz bangle and just love it. The stones are deeply colored and perfectly matched, the carving is beautiful. I ordered the average size and the fit is fine (my wrist is slightly over 6") with nice movement. I found it to be the same size as the love knot cuff in average and just slightly larger than the pia cuff in average. Enjoy the rest of the shows!! Persiflage (I ha... Continue Reading

Re: Let's DISCUSS: Judith Ripka March 2015 visit--what are you getting/interested in?... :)

In Judith Ripka 1426526601.05

On 3/14/2015 ghb said: Peach....I did not get the TSV ....they were nice, but I have a lot of bracelets that I should be wearing more often. Ditto for the GG necklace.....I have several beautiful JR necklaces that I need to wear more.....I did get the wrap around watch in the camel....I have wanted a brown strap for awhile. Just watching tonight's show now and might get the J 323100 crossover double hoops in silver....good fun basic that I would use a lot. What damage have you done? ghb, I envy your self control! I agree about wearing unworn pieces more often! Congrats on that wrap around w... Continue Reading

Page 1 of 808
1 2 3 4 ...808Next