Fall Fashion Clearance
116 Members and 16243 Guests Online

LuckyPeach's Activity

Re: REVIEWS Please post Judith Ripka August 2014 REVIEWS here... :)

In Judith Ripka 1407687431.493

Starting with the promised Last Clicks/ "As Is" Mini-reviews of what I own off of the current JRQ lists: LAST CLICKS REVIEWS: J265080 Textured round 1/8" skinny bangle GRADE: B; Yea: beautiful alternating matte/satin narrow Berge twists (2) with shiny wider Berge (1) twist; Boo: tad high, even at LC price; Value (1=low;10=high): 6. This cute bangle is not particularly bendy, offers a subtle bit of flash to the wrist and compliments a watch. Don't fear the size small left in stock which fits my average hand and small wrist. My palm at widest point poised to put on a bangle (fingers toge... Continue Reading

In Judith Ripka 1407685384.063

On 8/9/2014 tk1234 said: Peach, it looks like the yellow TSV that I have are stamped, "Thailand," but the stamp is really, really tiny so I am only about 98% certain. As mine are clips, the opening has not caused any issues. hth tk1234, so good to know that JR is sticking with Thailand (though I do know that a very small number of pieces were made in China many years ago - a carved Blue Lace Agate bead station necklace comes to mind, stamped "WK"). Thanks! ~Peach Continue Reading

In Judith Ripka 1407600934.627

Thanks TK1234! Any Ripkanistas care to share their JR experiences? Any JR piece counts, not just JRQ. I noticed that the last TSV got some very interesting reviews due to the small space in the earlobe well of the earring plus the tight omegas. Can anyone tell me if these earrings were made in Thailand or was it China? I certainly hope JR isn't taking the manufacturing to China. Someone posted in a product page review that there was no mark on the earrings. In the past due to this issue, I've had to bend the bottom of the part that holds the omega clip down and then have the omega itsel... Continue Reading

REVIEWS Please post Judith Ripka August 2014 REVIEWS here... :)

Last Reply by Pepper22 1407695593.52 | Started by LuckyPeach in Judith Ripka

Boiling hot and a major drought here in SoCal and way too much stuff on the personal front going plus our always-entertaining local politics (our mayor tried to arrest a local attorney/activist who is very close to exposing his corruption and when that didn't work, tried unsuccessfully to file a restraining order for stalking; the security guard mayor is nearly a foot taller than the attorney/activist). Plus we're very close to a settlement for our local police brutality case....I spy an upcoming JRQ celebration in the works! Anyway, another month of Judith Ripka reviews are on the horizon. ... Continue Reading

Re: Let's DISCUSS: Judith Ripka July 2014 visit--what are you getting/interested in?... :)

In Judith Ripka 1405666207.94

On 7/14/2014 SuSu said: I am so glad I found this thread. Maybe some of you could help me to understand what the heck (polite usage) happened to the Judith Ripka shows this visit!!! By finding this thread, I learned that JR has sold her company. I was shocked, but I've been feeling for many months that she hasn't looked well and was wondering if she or a family member was ill (or maybe just tired out?). Anyway, that is speculation on motive, but I'm most concerned about what happened to her shows this visit. First, Suzanne was gone, and I've read all the good comments about that. I saw her on... Continue Reading

Re: Let's DISCUSS: Judith Ripka July 2014 visit--what are you getting/interested in?... :)

In Judith Ripka 1405664942.893

On 7/13/2014 Dallas-Dame said: Hi, Peach! I'm so happy to read that you're feeling substantially better. Hope you're able to make a total recovery very quickly. My schedule was hectic during this weekend's shows. Caught bits and pieces and hoped to view the videos during my down-time today. I was surprised to learn that many presented pieces do not have an accompanying video...and read in various threads that many new pieces were not presented. I assume that the Q was focused on clearing out older inventory. I didn't go overboard at all this visit. Purchased the TSV earrings in both silver an... Continue Reading

In Judith Ripka 1405664781.04

On 7/13/2014 ghb said: Peach....I can't believe that I actually didn't order anything this time around! However, how do like your interchangeable set? I've thought about that set and would value your opinion as well as those of the other ladies. Anisha, I'll anxiously await your review of the 20" pearl necklace you ordered....always a pleasure to speak to you, Peach. ghb, I believe you can type the J-number in the search box and threads with conversations and the all review thread should pop up (I did a looooong review on the clad one when it first came out) and think when I get the silver s... Continue Reading

In Judith Ripka 1405664611.517

On 7/13/2014 Me2Me said: On 7/12/2014 LuckyPeach said: On 7/12/2014 Me2Me said: Hi LuckyPeach! How have you been feeling lately? I almost forgot to tell you that enchincea is also a natural antibiotic . You can pick it up in most drug stores. I myself am on some antibiotics for a bacterial infection that I picked up in the hospital, for an overnight stay for tests. I had a scare that just turned out to be stress related. The doctors thought that I was having a stroke, because my face was going numb and tingling. Thank God my CT scan and MIR came back negative. I never knew stress could make y... Continue Reading

Re: REVIEWS Please post Judith Ripka July 2014 REVIEWS here... :)

In Judith Ripka 1405664279.06

Reviews, Ripkanistas? I'll finally be back tomorrow with some of my own... Thanks~Peach Continue Reading

Re: Green Eyed Ladies

In Beauty Banter 1405614316.957

Expatgal, look what happened with your thread, lol! Very amusing and informative. I'm one of those actual green-eyed persons (combo of Magicmoodz, drawn eye post of "Sea green" and "Eden"). My green-eyed father fits the genetic profile of German/Danish/Dutch/Scots/English, so I guess I'm in and less likely delusional. What I might suggest to you is staying with your taupes and either doing a pop of contrasting color that works for you via eyeliner (purple, blue, green families - Milani's shadow eyez pencil is interesting for this and inexpensive - see MakeupAlley reviews) or doing the same... Continue Reading

Page 1 of 789
1 2 3 4 ...789Next