New Holiday Decor
43 Members and 15994 Guests Online

LuckyPeach's Activity

Re: Ripkanista dog/animal lovers O/T - my Yorkie Paris II

In Judith Ripka 1413860722.01

On 10/20/2014 Issiestorm said: Thanks for the heads up about Kirk's Folly Peach! That's great news. Issiestorm, just checked and the site is still up which is comforting. I've been with them since before they went on the Q... Take care~Peach Continue Reading

In Judith Ripka 1413860607.523

On 10/20/2014 Sammycat1 said: Hi Peach, just checking in to see how you and your family are coping. I wanted also to recommend a brief illustrated book. Although it was initially done for children, it's messages are timeless and it gave me great comfort when our Fergus died. There's a version for cats, too. These are priceless and I still read them often when feeling low about furbabies we've loved and lost: "For Every Dog, An Angel" -- by Christine Davis. {Sammycat}, so nice that you checked in! Now I have two books to order this week! I appreciate the recommendation. I know reading it ... Continue Reading

In Judith Ripka 1413835459.397

On 10/20/2014 StingRae said: Dear Peach, So sorry for your loss; I have a Shih Tzu that I feel so attached to. She came into my life when I really needed to get through an illness. I have also turned my house into a mini hospital and have lost pets in the past. My heart goes out to you. Love, Stingray (remember me?) {{StingRae}}, of COURSE I remember you! How are you doing and feeling? I'm so happy that you have a great Shih Tzu in your life. It is something --the mini pet hospital thing--, isn't it? Thanks so much for reading my post, saying hello and understanding the loss. Take care~... Continue Reading

In Judith Ripka 1413835259.2

On 10/20/2014 MickD said: Peachy ~ I am so so sorry about your sweet beloved Pootie. He was a well-cared for and well-loved doggie and he knew this. My heart goes out to you and your family. ~ Mick MickD, Thank-you for the condolences. It still hasn't sunk in, yet. I know dogs are not kids but the pain is very similar - some recent scientific studies have proven this. This thread has helped me a lot to "...get it out there" and I appreciate your taking the time to give me support. ~Peach Continue Reading

Re: O/T How do u deal with in-laws that u absolutely hate?

In Beauty Banter 1413834249.04

On 10/20/2014 BOYINTX said: On 10/20/2014 golfcartrider said: On 10/20/2014 sparklestar said: On 10/20/2014 BOYINTX said: On 10/20/2014 sparklestar said: On 10/20/2014 Used2Shop said: On 10/19/2014 colliegirls said: Boyintx, none of your posts make sense to me. Or me. Me either. Not one bit of sense. Jibberish. IT IS SIMPLE - Go back and read the first post- follow your pages until you get to my post and then if you do not understand I guess THE POST DOES NOT APPLY TO YOU. AND YOU ARE VERY LUCKY. I would think if three people say the same thing, it might be your wording and sentence stru... Continue Reading

In Judith Ripka 1413822402.437

On 10/19/2014 Issiestorm said: You are so welcome Peach. I totally empathize with people who know what it is to truly love a pet. I feel almost sorry for those who don't know that blessing. Unfortunately Kirk's Folly's online site closed on October 17. Their factory will officially close on November 1, but their factory sale on October 31 has been cancelled, so it may already have closed as well. When my Maltipoo died, Jenniefer Kirk sent me a Rainbow Bridge keychain free of charge. It was gestures such as these that made this family so special. I will miss them. Thank you so much for your go... Continue Reading

In Judith Ripka 1413782979.073

On 10/19/2014 Issiestorm said: I have been in your shoes and will be again one day. I lost my beloved Maltipoo in 2010 and before that, my darling Maltese in '99. I have never gotten over either loss, I've just adjusted but even all these years later there are times when something will remind me of one or the other and I still tear up. I have a rescue Pomeranian now. You mentioned Kirk's Folly in an earlier post, (Jenniefer also was a Yorkie mom) and in one of their newsletters I came across this saying - "Those of us who choose to surround ourselves with lives more finite than our own, will ... Continue Reading

In Judith Ripka 1413782280.147

On 10/19/2014 JOJO100 said: OMG Peach, I am so so sorry for the loss of your dear dog Pootie. I know there is nothing that I can say that will take away your pain at this very difficult time but I am hoping that in the future the fond memories of your dear furbaby will make your life a little easier. I know how it feels to lose a dear furbaby and I wished that no one else would have to go through this pain, but unfortunately that is not the case. Just wanted to let you know that my prayers and thoughts are with you and your family. My deepest condolences, JOJO100 JOJO100, I so appreciate your... Continue Reading

In Judith Ripka 1413781963.607

On 10/19/2014 Dead Eye said: Peach, no matter how many times we take this path with our fur babies, it is always as heartbreaking as the first time. My heart breaks for you and your DH, and your other fur babies, who no doubt miss Pootie. Please know we are all there by your side, offering comfort and prayers. Dead Eye, you are so right that it never gets easier. In fact, one even wonders how to be able to even get through it. I feel numb, exhausted and that things are so out of place. Our other two Yorkies, the newbie, she is still trying to figure things out, while our Alpha male, Chi (... Continue Reading

In Judith Ripka 1413781469.433

On 10/19/2014 crillon said: I'm new to posting here at QVC, but your story just made me cry. I have two beloved dogs and we lost our 13 year-old lab last year. It's so heartbreaking. I'm so very sorry for your loss. Hugs to you. Crillon, thank you so much for reading, sharing and taking the time to post. Very sorry to hear about your 13-year-old Lab. Even though your Lab made it a long time, it is no consolation for the devastating loss and heartbreak. Very sorry! Thank-you for the condolences and hugs. They help! ~Peach Continue Reading

Page 1 of 800
1 2 3 4 ...800Next