Christmas in July(R) Sale
14 Members and 12094 Guests Online

LuckyPeach's Activity

Re: Let's DISCUSS: Judith Ripka July 2014 visit--what are you getting/interested in?... :)

In Judith Ripka 1405666207.94

On 7/14/2014 SuSu said: I am so glad I found this thread. Maybe some of you could help me to understand what the heck (polite usage) happened to the Judith Ripka shows this visit!!! By finding this thread, I learned that JR has sold her company. I was shocked, but I've been feeling for many months that she hasn't looked well and was wondering if she or a family member was ill (or maybe just tired out?). Anyway, that is speculation on motive, but I'm most concerned about what happened to her shows this visit. First, Suzanne was gone, and I've read all the good comments about that. I saw her on... Continue Reading

Re: Let's DISCUSS: Judith Ripka July 2014 visit--what are you getting/interested in?... :)

In Judith Ripka 1405664942.893

On 7/13/2014 Dallas-Dame said: Hi, Peach! I'm so happy to read that you're feeling substantially better. Hope you're able to make a total recovery very quickly. My schedule was hectic during this weekend's shows. Caught bits and pieces and hoped to view the videos during my down-time today. I was surprised to learn that many presented pieces do not have an accompanying video...and read in various threads that many new pieces were not presented. I assume that the Q was focused on clearing out older inventory. I didn't go overboard at all this visit. Purchased the TSV earrings in both silver an... Continue Reading

In Judith Ripka 1405664781.04

On 7/13/2014 ghb said: Peach....I can't believe that I actually didn't order anything this time around! However, how do like your interchangeable set? I've thought about that set and would value your opinion as well as those of the other ladies. Anisha, I'll anxiously await your review of the 20" pearl necklace you ordered....always a pleasure to speak to you, Peach. ghb, I believe you can type the J-number in the search box and threads with conversations and the all review thread should pop up (I did a looooong review on the clad one when it first came out) and think when I get the silver s... Continue Reading

In Judith Ripka 1405664611.517

On 7/13/2014 Me2Me said: On 7/12/2014 LuckyPeach said: On 7/12/2014 Me2Me said: Hi LuckyPeach! How have you been feeling lately? I almost forgot to tell you that enchincea is also a natural antibiotic . You can pick it up in most drug stores. I myself am on some antibiotics for a bacterial infection that I picked up in the hospital, for an overnight stay for tests. I had a scare that just turned out to be stress related. The doctors thought that I was having a stroke, because my face was going numb and tingling. Thank God my CT scan and MIR came back negative. I never knew stress could make y... Continue Reading

Re: REVIEWS Please post Judith Ripka July 2014 REVIEWS here... :)

In Judith Ripka 1405664279.06

Reviews, Ripkanistas? I'll finally be back tomorrow with some of my own... Thanks~Peach Continue Reading

Re: Green Eyed Ladies

In Beauty Banter 1405614316.957

Expatgal, look what happened with your thread, lol! Very amusing and informative. I'm one of those actual green-eyed persons (combo of Magicmoodz, drawn eye post of "Sea green" and "Eden"). My green-eyed father fits the genetic profile of German/Danish/Dutch/Scots/English, so I guess I'm in and less likely delusional. What I might suggest to you is staying with your taupes and either doing a pop of contrasting color that works for you via eyeliner (purple, blue, green families - Milani's shadow eyez pencil is interesting for this and inexpensive - see MakeupAlley reviews) or doing the same... Continue Reading

In Judith Ripka 1405213524.13

Boca & Pepper~ I did a general internet search and came up with very close to the same product for $45, called Ultrasound US 1000 3rd edition on discountmedicalsupplies dot com and it has eight good reviews which actually sound like people who have experienced what I did using this type of unit. Hope this helps! Take care~Peach Continue Reading

In Judith Ripka 1405210651.75

On 7/12/2014 ghb said: Hi Peach! So far. I have avoided the Bad Girl Bench, but for how much longer? LOL. I am lusting after J 296988 20" pearl necklace and considering J289032 on clearance as well, to use with all my enhancers. My last purchase was the cherries necklace in gold clad after loving and wearing the silver version often.( I got the gold version as a LTS.) I've had lots of compliments on both and people invading my personal space to get a better look! Glad you are doing better....enjoy the shows! ghb, how's it going? You've made some nice choices. I remember the gold cherries LT... Continue Reading

In Judith Ripka 1405210415.277

On 7/12/2014 Pamula said: It's been difficult but I've been good this visit. I'm thinking about the TSV for Christmas gifts like I've done for the last 3 years. Tempted by the starfish necklace and the dragonfly pin, lol. Have fun! Hello Pamula!! How did you decide on the TSV for Christmas gifts? Good idea!! I have the starfish earrings (unreviewed as of yet) and love them and agree that both the starfish necklace and dragonfly pin are veeeery tempting! I caved on the new interchangeable necklace pricing/EP and free ship, got the sterling version, have the clad and love it. Hope you en... Continue Reading

In Judith Ripka 1405210191.083

On 7/12/2014 Pepper22 said: LuckyPeach, thanks for the idea of the ultra sound gizmo. I've had PT use that over the years but not recently. If it will help the pain I'm very willing to get one. The pain just over takes me & I can't leave my chair unless its extremely necessary. I'm there today.....I had things I wanted to do but just can't. People don't realize how painful MS & other conditions are. It would be so fantastic to have at least part of one day not be painful. I ordered the single garland necklace a couple of nights ago & last night I ordered the white cord in SS. And ... Continue Reading

Page 1 of 788
1 2 3 4 ...788Next