Shoes & Handbags Offers
23 Members and 9479 Guests Online

LuckyPeach's Activity

Re: LET'S DISCUSS: Judith Ripka August 2014 visit- what are you getting/interested in?... :)

In Judith Ripka 1409615433.22

On 8/31/2014 culebra said: I intended to buy nothing, but I am on the bad girl bench. I purchased the TSV, 36" barrel necklace in sterling, Sterling verona rondel bracelet in small and I am considering the chrono watch in silver. Prior to the shows I was only considering the sterling verona rondel bracelet as I already own the sterling rondel necklace, but caved. I like the event prices. The only "bummer" this weekend was the sterling interchangeable necklace being event priced $200 lower than the TSV price. I purchased as the TSV in sterling and I have worn it a lot, but still. I hope QVC so... Continue Reading

Re: LET'S DISCUSS: Judith Ripka August 2014 visit- what are you getting/interested in?... :)

In Judith Ripka 1409614968.027

On 8/30/2014 ghb said: Hi Peach! Sorry about your back....get well soon, please. I was a good girl this weekend until tonight. We were out at a Florida Gator football party.....no game, it got canceled due to lightning and rain. I came home and watched the 8pm show I DVR'd and saw J-290076, the 14kclad pearl necklace on clearance. It was on waitlist, and I am a pearl girl all the way. Does anyone have this necklace that can tell me if they are loving it or not.....maybe Kaplan 206 ? She and I seem to have similar tastes. Any feedback, positive or negative from anyone would be appreciated. Pea... Continue Reading

In Judith Ripka 1409613387.247

On 8/30/2014 pinkcrystal said: <h1 class="fn" style="padding: 0px; font-family: Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif; color: #333333; word-wrap: break-word; margin: 5px 0px 0px !important; font-size: 14px !important; background-color: #e4e3e3;" Judith Ripka Sterling 14K Clad Diamonique Ankh Charm</h1> To use with my gold glad country link necklace is the only thing I'm getting, but I am enjoying watching the shows on a rainy day here. Pinkcrystal, congrats on the clad Ankh. Please review when you receive it - am so curious to see if you like it...and I bet it looks great on the clad Count... Continue Reading

In Judith Ripka 1409613119.643

On 8/30/2014 Shoppergal said: On 8/30/2014 LuckyPeach said: On 8/30/2014 Shoppergal said: I bought 2 of the turquoise strap watches (one for me and one for daughter)...received them yesterday. Love, love, love. Also purchased 2 of the new rolo and dmq bracelets...the one with the fleur de lis. Again, one for me and one for my daughter. They have not arrived yet. Oh....almost forgot. I also purchased the event priced watch in silver. I have it in the gold clad and love it. Shoppergal, you are so nice to get one for yourself and one for your daughter! The new Turquoise strap watches are such a... Continue Reading

Re: Joan Rivers, Hope She is Doing Well

In Beauty Banter 1409612860.8

Acatgirl, yes I read that the process will be occurring over the next couple days. Prayers for Joan and Melissa, Cooper for a positive outcome. Love you very much, Joan! ~Peach Continue Reading

In Judith Ripka 1409437128.343

On 8/30/2014 Shoppergal said: I bought 2 of the turquoise strap watches (one for me and one for daughter)...received them yesterday. Love, love, love. Also purchased 2 of the new rolo and dmq bracelets...the one with the fleur de lis. Again, one for me and one for my daughter. They have not arrived yet. Oh....almost forgot. I also purchased the event priced watch in silver. I have it in the gold clad and love it. Shoppergal, you are so nice to get one for yourself and one for your daughter! The new Turquoise strap watches are such a refreshing burst of color... Congrats on your picks and p... Continue Reading

In Judith Ripka 1409412931.203

Vickie00, still waiting for the Aventurine earrings, too! Thanks for the kind thoughts. Prior, I've never had back issues, either, always good posture. Hope this isn't going to continue over time. Take care~Peach Ripkanistas: is everyone ready for more JR today? I caved on the event pricing for the bold pear-shaped pink Chalcedony ring, J293605. Seriously cool ring! ~Peach Continue Reading

Re: Joan Rivers, Hope She is Doing Well

In Beauty Banter 1409412602.087

For me, Joan has brought our family so much happiness over several decades. You see, when I was young, I thought not only was she funny but I also loved her Yorkie, Spike. I vowed to get a Yorkie when I was grown up. We have two now and have had several over the years and love them dearly, like kids. I also wear her jewels and her jackets fit me to a "T." I so regret not seeing her perform in person! Dearest Joan, please rest and recover--love you! ~Peach Continue Reading

In Judith Ripka 1409257610.82

On 8/28/2014 di-mc said: I have quite a few Judith Ripka items and I'm glad I purchased them when I did. I find I'm out of the game now, too pricey. di-mc, I feel that way about a lot of my older JR pieces, too. You can always check Over There (major auction site) for excellent values. There's always more than 4,000 pieces listed. And on the Q check out the Lunchtime Specials. JR often has them and the prices are super reasonable compared to full price. Right now the interchangeable pearl systems are a very good buy and on 6 E/Ps. Thanks for adding your thoughts and posting!~Peach Continue Reading

Re: REVIEWS Please post Judith Ripka August 2014 REVIEWS here... :)

In Judith Ripka 1409257361.37

Just checking to make sure this thread is still alive. I'll be adding beaucoup reviews tomorrow on JR's day off from Designer Week. I saw a thread in Beauty that dearest Joan Rivers was in the hospital with a complication from throat surgery (NOT plastic surgery) and tried to post my shock and sadness and prayers but it said this recent thread was closed to comments. I love Joan and think the Q should reopen that thread ASAP. Thanks to her I have one of the best parts of my life for decades now: my beloved Yorkies. Just venting. ~Peach Continue Reading

Page 1 of 790
1 2 3 4 ...790Next