Guaranteed Delivery
120 Members and 18823 Guests Online

LuckyPeach's Activity

Re: Let's Discuss: Judith Ripka early December 2014 visit--what are you getting/interested in?... :)

In Judith Ripka 1418928697.3

Ripkanistas: Is anyone around? I decided for a two-hour show today, it seemed too much to start a new thread for that... Judith looks great as usual and did anyone hear the story from the Ripkanista who wore the chronograph watch to a Hanukkah party and everyone thought it was a Chopard? Doesn't surprise me, it is such a fabulous design. I have it in rose. I haven't really gotten on the JR watch bandwagon after the first two sterling ones years ago, but did have to get the chrono and the silicone strap in coral. What is everyone getting? I just opened up the rolling bangles in tri-col... Continue Reading

Re: Let's Discuss: Judith Ripka early December 2014 visit--what are you getting/interested in?... :)

In Judith Ripka 1418928270.04

Jenagal, thanks. I'm going to re-invigorate the December all review thread today and tomorrow, so if you see this, please add your great review post there. Happy Holidays~Peach Continue Reading

In Judith Ripka 1418352970.313

On 12/11/2014 littleone2 said: Hi Lucky Peach and fellow Ripkanistas! I am enjoying the show tonight on my laptop. My budget says I must refrain from new purchases. I did get the 14K gold clad inserts on clearance (they arrived this week) for my pearl system and they are great. Enjoy your purchases ladies! Littleone2!!, how's the weather? We just got a card from DH's Aunt and Uncle in Duluth today. Congrats on your clad inserts for the pearl system. They really take it up a notch, don't they? Please review, if you have a moment. Hope your holidays are terrific and nice to hear from you! ... Continue Reading

In Judith Ripka 1418352691.28

On 12/11/2014 ghb said: Hey Peach! Our local news always shows us Floridians "bundled up" during our "cold snaps" , while they show the snowbirds visiting us laughing at us and wearing shorts and sandals on South Beach and swimming in the ocean! My Dad was in the military, so we lived in a few places, but mostly in the South. However, we had. 3 year stint in Germany where it was often cold and wet. I think I had strep throat every other month while we were there. Beth seems so warm and lovely and I love her sense of style....so far, I've been good....I ordered the green quartz drop earrings t... Continue Reading

In Judith Ripka 1418331162.083

On 12/11/2014 stevieb said: As usual, too much DMQ for me... Hello StevieB~ I agree that sometimes it can get over the top. But, with an inventory of more than 3K J-numbers, there's plenty of DMQ-free choices to be had. Thank-you for your post. ~Peach Continue Reading

In Judith Ripka 1418331044.68

On 12/11/2014 ghb said: Hi Peach! I fell asleep during the TSV presentation, but I DVR'd everything and watched it this morning. I loved the glitter ball necklace Beth had on and the gigantic peridot bracelet for $4000.00 plus!!! What good taste I have (LOL) Hopefully, I'll find something a little more reasonable. take care during all that rain in CA ...we've been seeing it on the news. Here in South Florida, we are having lovely "cooler" weather in the 40's at night and it was 60 all day yesterday....I rode around with the sunroof open. Love it! Hope you are feeling better....enjoy the shows... Continue Reading

In Judith Ripka 1418330633.197

On 12/10/2014 Sammycat1 said: Hi Peach, Be careful with that weather! We have a friend in San Francisco -- they've closed the schools, her entire company is working from home, etc. Stay safe my friend! I like the TSV but I'm afraid the 8 inch "fit" -- which is supposedly only 7 3/4 long -- won't cut it. Plus, like you, I'd like to take a step back from the land of easy pay. {{Sammycat1}}, I'll be thinking of your friend because SF is supposed to really get slammed. That's great that her company is having everyone work at home. Now the storm is supposed to hit us after midnight tonight, s... Continue Reading

In Judith Ripka 1418267895.39

Ripkanistas: who is getting the TSV? I *might* already be E/P'd into oblivion so am just thinking about it at this point. ~Peach Continue Reading

Let's Discuss: Judith Ripka early December 2014 visit--what are you getting/interested in?... :)

Last Reply by das 1418931252.94 | Started by LuckyPeach in Judith Ripka

So nice to be back in the swing of things and sorry I missed this thread for the prior visit. I was just too sad over the loss of my Yorkie, Paris II ("Pootie") to Kennel Cough, brought in by a newly rescued Yorkie from our local shelter. She became very ill, but Pootie just couldn't survive it. All dogs were vaccinated, by the way...hmmm. Here in SoCal we are looking at a second storm of the season which is supposed to be much worse. Hope not as nothing is built here to handle it, nor does the terrain do well, either, especially after wildfires have stripped the mountains (hello, mudslide... Continue Reading

Re: REVIEWS Please post Judith Ripka December 2014 REVIEWS here... :)

In Judith Ripka 1418266618.347

REVIEW: J290957 Clad Lapis 10mm bead inserts, two inserts (meant to be used with J290468, JR's convertible pearl necklace but the two 13 3/4" lengths of beads can be used alone by connecting them for a length of about 27") Grade: B- Yea: adds to versatility of the convertible necklace; small necks/wrists can wear as single choker or double-wrapped bracelet. Boo: quality issues of Lapis, tons of Calcite rings, roughness; pricey. Value (1=low;10=high): 4 I really, really, really wanted to love this set of two Lapis 10mm bead inserts (approximately 13 3/4" length each) with push-open clad l... Continue Reading

Page 1 of 801
1 2 3 4 ...801Next