Clarks on Easy Pay
113 Members and 17109 Guests Online

LuckyPeach's Activity

REVIEWS Please post Judith Ripka February 2015 REVIEWS here... :)

Last Reply by donnaluby 1424989896.913 | Started by LuckyPeach in Judith Ripka

A later start this month...I admit I've been having some concerns about communication with the JR companies since the XCel Brands buy-out and it is giving me doubts. Hopefully, the concerns will be resolved soon and I'll feel comfortable returning to the board and expressing faith in JR as before. But, back to reviews! The basics of this thread are simple: review after review after review and everything Judith Ripka counts, not just JRQ products. This includes designs from elite retailers and JR's flagship store (is the Long Island JR outlet still in service? -please share if you can con... Continue Reading

Re: on-topic if you think supplements r/t beauty

In Beauty Banter 1423417724.777

Snowkita, thank for posting this since it is good to discuss the topic. However, I don't buy it for a second. There are lots of questions about the methods and validity of testing. You can see the recent article from Peoples Pharmacy about the NYT article and please read the comments discussing their article. For years, Big Pharma has been itching to make profits off of supplements and turn them into "drugs" by requiring expensive testing and prescription-only availability. Senator Richard Durbin of Illinois has been pushing this one for years, and thank goodness has been beaten back on every... Continue Reading

Re: Let's DISCUSS: Judith Ripka late Jan. 2015 visit--what are you getting/interested in?... :)

In Judith Ripka 1422842852.993

,On 2/1/2015 ghb said: Peach...the OTO bracelet in tonight's show is the one I was speaking of earlier....I got it in silver. GHB, very nice! Thanks~Peach I'm going to list all the OTO numbers below: J297053 Berge hoops with Smokey Quartz removable charms and removable Garnet charms (these were a TSV about a million years ago on the Q). J320051 6 3/4" Verona link bracelet in STERLING, silver, chocolate or blackened choices. J320052 7 1/4" Verona link bracelet in STERLING, silver, chocolate or blackened choices. J320053 8" Verona link bracelet in STERLING, silver, chocolate or blackened ... Continue Reading

Re: Let's DISCUSS: Judith Ripka late Jan. 2015 visit--what are you getting/interested in?... :)

In Judith Ripka 1422838063.547

On 2/1/2015 dperry said: But why do they come to the JR specific forum? That is just mean and childish. dperry, good question! I suppose they want us Ripkanistas to know their feelings. I just think: "OK, duly noted." ~Peach Continue Reading

In Judith Ripka 1422837837.247

On 2/1/2015 donnaluby said: Hi Peach - I moved over to make some room for you! We have season tickets to the Kravis Center in West Palm Beach. Today the matinee was Flashdance and it was a wonderful show with great performances--keeping you in a happy mood with the singing and dancing. Used to go to Broadway shows when I lived in N.Y. But happy to be in S. Fla.! I'm planning on watching Judith's show this evening. Enjoy your evening as well. Donna, that sounds so fun! I have the "Flashdance" album from way back and there are so many great songs!! That film was such a game changer, I'm glad t... Continue Reading

In Judith Ripka 1422837497.373

On 2/1/2015 Blondelle said: If you don't like her jewelry Lexie, then why are you here to begin with? Thank-you, Blondelle. At almost every JR visit, there is always one or two posters who come on to share that they don't like the designs. Since purchasing is voluntary, this is hard to understand. No one can like everything! Take care~Peach Continue Reading

In Judith Ripka 1422837279.117

On 2/1/2015 LEXIE said: To me, Judith Ripka's jewelry is really gaudy and tacky looking. I cannot see myself wearing any of the items that she has come out with. Everything is so expensive and looks so cheap! Lexie, JRQ has a range of very delicate designs to major bling. She has some really good sales and EPs, too. Respectfully, I don't agree with your comments. Sincerely~Peach Continue Reading

In Judith Ripka 1422812577.68

More OTOs: Verona link and leather bracelets in small, average and large: J320043, J320042 for either green or tan leather. Leather looks thick, 1/2" wide...magnetic clasp. On E/P, too! ~Peach Continue Reading

In Judith Ripka 1422811287.64

Anyone getting one of the OTOs? They are: Pink Tourmaline bracelet - J318093 (6 3/4"); J318094 (7 1/4"); J318095 (8"). 36" White Pearl estate - J317092 (silver); J318362 (gold clad). EPs on the bracelet, none on the necklace, unfortunately. Happy viewing/shopping! ~Peach Continue Reading

In Judith Ripka 1422810973.453

On 2/1/2015 donnaluby said: Hi LuckyPeach - hope you enjoyed the show last night. Judith brought many new lovely pieces. Glad you were able to get your Sagittarius zodiac charm. I'm definitely on the BGB this time--added the new not yet presented blue topaz/black pearl 36" necklace. Hope it's as pretty as it looks from the photo. Will not be watching the show at noon as we have theater tickets but hope to see tonights show. Enjoy your new purchases! Donna, I'd be honored to sit next to you on the BGB. I deserve a permanent position there! JR is the one real addiction I allow myself. I'll ... Continue Reading

Page 1 of 804
1 2 3 4 ...804Next