California Gold Rush(R) Sale
140 Members and 18540 Guests Online

LuckyPeach's Activity

Re: Let's DISCUSS: Judith Ripka early January 2015 mini visit--what are you getting/interested in?...:)

In Judith Ripka 1420474425.363

Ripkanistas: anyone out there? Judith looks nice and relaxed. I wasn't sure she'd make the trip for one hour but I'm glad she did...a nice way to kick off 2015! I'm checking through the inventory, anyone go for a new piece of JR? Or is there something you're jonesing? ~Peach Continue Reading

Re: Let's DISCUSS: Judith Ripka early January 2015 mini visit--what are you getting/interested in?...:)

In Judith Ripka 1420437072.07

On 1/4/2015 Meeras said: looking for some good and fresh looks. Meeras, have you collected any Ripka designs? ~Peach Continue Reading

In Judith Ripka 1420436981.03

On 1/4/2015 backtova said: So basically I want to see some fresh items and exclusives and all that jazz. backtova, I also search under Ripka and then click the new listings to bring up her latest stuff... ~Peach Continue Reading

In Judith Ripka 1420436893.993

On 1/4/2015 backtova said: Rings for under $50. Like the one I got in 2011 or 2012 that had a little heart charm dangle with 3 tiny dmq. The band was beefy and textured as usual with JR style. backtova, there's a few that are close. I have a couple with the dangles: heart, pearl, etc. Thanks for posting! ~Peach Continue Reading

Re: What are your OBSESSIONS?

In Beauty Banter 1420436338.897

Lois, fun thread! Brewhaha, lol...have you found one or several? In no particular order, Yorkies, social justice, protecting the planet (and all creatures on it), tea, Judith Ripka jewels, films, beauty, fashion, health, politics, books, travel. ~Peach Continue Reading

Let's DISCUSS: Judith Ripka early January 2015 mini visit--what are you getting/interested in?...:)

Last Reply by LuckyPeach 1420474424.667 | Started by LuckyPeach in Judith Ripka

Ripkanistas: how is everyone doing in the new year? If you still feel backlogged in getting a new start, there's always the Chinese New Year changeover in six weeks from Year of the Horse to Year of the Sheep. Some years that works for me when I'm trying to switch gears from the holidays. We're finishing out a cold snap here in SoCal and on the personal horizon, regarding our case against our town, we just fired our second attorney. Not enough money in it for both. I read that the flu is taking hold in East, Southeast and Midwest, so have been mega-dosing on vitamin C. So far, so good.... Continue Reading

REVIEWS - Please post Judith Ripka January 2015 REVIEWS here... :)

Last Reply by smarty 1420855986.25 | Started by LuckyPeach in Judith Ripka

Ripkanistas: hope everyone made it through the holidays in one piece and is coping OK with the cold weather. I am making a pledge to get back to basics this year and manage this thread more consistently, health willing. The idea behind this thread is two-fold: review after review after review, and everything Judith Ripka counts, not only JRQ. This means Judith's fantastic designs from her NYC boutique and Long Island store as well as JudithRipka dot com (once the new site is up since her licensing and marketing deal proceeds en force) but also elite department stores and their websites, ind... Continue Reading

Re: Judith Ripkia lawsuit

In Beauty Banter 1420250935.49

As a former journalist and current editor, I have to say that story is not journalism but instead a hack job. And Judith did not sell her entire company, the deal is more about licensing and marketing; she remains chief jewelry designer. She also never owned 120 stores nation-wide like the story says. Her designs are still carried in elite department stores and independent jewelers nation wide. She also maintains her flagship in Manhattan and a small boutique on Long Island. As a long-term Ripkanista, I feel compelled to defend Judith and dismiss this sad attempt at hurting her reputation. I ... Continue Reading

Re: Let's Discuss: Judith Ripka early December 2014 visit--what are you getting/interested in?... :)

In Judith Ripka 1418928697.3

Ripkanistas: Is anyone around? I decided for a two-hour show today, it seemed too much to start a new thread for that... Judith looks great as usual and did anyone hear the story from the Ripkanista who wore the chronograph watch to a Hanukkah party and everyone thought it was a Chopard? Doesn't surprise me, it is such a fabulous design. I have it in rose. I haven't really gotten on the JR watch bandwagon after the first two sterling ones years ago, but did have to get the chrono and the silicone strap in coral. What is everyone getting? I just opened up the rolling bangles in tri-col... Continue Reading

Re: Let's Discuss: Judith Ripka early December 2014 visit--what are you getting/interested in?... :)

In Judith Ripka 1418928270.04

Jenagal, thanks. I'm going to re-invigorate the December all review thread today and tomorrow, so if you see this, please add your great review post there. Happy Holidays~Peach Continue Reading

Page 1 of 802
1 2 3 4 ...802Next