Weekend Preview
167 Members and 10752 Guests Online

BogeyGirl's Activity

Re: New Fall Favorite!

In Fashion Talk, Lori Goldstein, TSV Talk 1412604638.967

On 10/6/2014 SunnysMom said: Lori....PLEEZE where can I get the DENIM LEGGINGS you are wearing today with Pat and Nancy????????????? I've also been searching for these all morning. I'd love to have the denim leggings in this exact same color that Lori is wearing in this mornings presentation of the TSV. Love them! Will they be available here soon? Continue Reading

Re: LIZDEN TSV SIZING

In TSV Talk 1411227263.44

Your so welcome LIGIRL. I ordered the Missy last year and it was good for both myself and my daughter. I'm 5'2" about 127lbs. She is 5'4" and about 140lbs. I ordered the Missy again this year for her. I hope I didn't make a mistake because according to measurements given it is 6" less wide this year than it was last year but I thought the Plus would be to long. I hope they work out for her. Continue Reading

Re: LIZDEN TSV SIZING

In TSV Talk 1411226347.55

LIGIRL The insider says: Missy 44" wide by 41" long Plus size is 55" wide by 44 " long Last years model they said if your color sells out in Missy don't be afraid to order the Plus size because there was not much difference but this one may be different this year. Last years model is #A227720. I'm not sure I would trust the measurements though. Lasts years model says it was 26" long! 50" wide in the Missy and 60" wide in the plus. It is more like 41" long minus the fringe in the Missy. So not sure the Insider has correct measurements either. Ya never know. Continue Reading

Re: Upcoming tsv sold out already?

In TSV Talk 1411223893.407

I've been trying to order this as well ever since I received my insider with no luck saying sold out. However I just got an email link to order through and noticed that the shipping charges were lowered to 3$ from $5.97. Not on evil pay though. Ha! But that is Ok. I appreciate the savings in shipping. That's a good savings especially if you order more than one at $1.50 each S&H. I ordered 5 for Christmas gifts. I ordered last year and loved them. So stylish and just the right weight for our Texas weather. I've noticed lately that some (key word some) of the TSV's have a more reasonable S&... Continue Reading

Re: MY WEN TSV WENT FROM CHECK TO IN PROCESS TO BACK ORDER!

In WEN 1410621065.89

Golden Karen. This same thing happened to me. I Ordered at the stroke of midnight 2 BGT TSV's on AD. 1 for me and 1 for my daughter. It went from processing to Backordered. It did not sell out till hours and hours later. I ordered with a Credit card as I always do. I pay off balance monthly if I have one and I order a lot from QVC including quite a bit of Wen. I'm usually pretty happy with service from QVC but on this occasion Not so much. What happened to my order was not right. So many of my friends ordered BGT hours later and they have received their orders. I have talked to customer servi... Continue Reading

Re: TSV order already shipped?

In WEN 1410183935.247

So glad all your orders have shipped. I can't figure out what happened to mine. I ordered 2 32oz Tuscan Pear early and have received. Love everything about it! I also ordered 2 BGT TSV's at the stroke of midnight. Got an email the next day saying it was backordered. My order still says backordered but the EDD still says 9/8. Very strange because it did not sell out till much later that day. Oh well. I'm in no hurry and I'm sure I will eventually get it. At least I hope I will. Continue Reading

Re: My Janine Madras

In Dooney & Bourke 1399813511.36

I'm so happy that you all love your new Dooney Janine Madras bag. I can't wait to get mine. I'm so glad I ordered it before it was unavailable. I kept going back and forth telling myself I didn't need another bag for summer but so glad now that I ordered it when I did. I would have so regretted not getting it when it became unavailable. Enjoy! Continue Reading

Re: q-insider

In TSV Talk 1397773805.107

Thanks knc. I appreciate you! The funny thing is I got the hard copy of the insider and I still couldn't find it. Since they didn't give an item # I guess I will hold on to the FloorMate deluxe that I have and not open it till I see what the Q offers it for. I don't care about easy pay but thought they might include extras with it that aren't offered in the stores.. Thanks again so much! Continue Reading

Re: q-insider

In TSV Talk 1397742951.64

On 4/12/2014 knc said: plow and hearth adjustable soar star lantern Laura Geller 6 piece Tuscan sun summer color essentials chi volumizing styling iron with hot iron holster mia 2 sonic cleansing system oryany hobo bag with accessory piece clarkes bendables leather sandal Craft hour May8th dyson oscillating fan hoover floormate with powerscrub 2piece swimsuit knc, I'm so glad I saw your post about the Hoover Floormate..I just bought one from Bed Bath and Beyond. It came yesterday but haven't opened yet and I could return to my local store If I need to. QVC usually has a better deal with ... Continue Reading

Page 1 of 42
1 2 3 4 ...42Next