Meant for Mom(SM)
97 Members and 9357 Guests Online

BogeyGirl's Activity

Re: q-insider

In TSV Talk 1397773805.107

Thanks knc. I appreciate you! The funny thing is I got the hard copy of the insider and I still couldn't find it. Since they didn't give an item # I guess I will hold on to the FloorMate deluxe that I have and not open it till I see what the Q offers it for. I don't care about easy pay but thought they might include extras with it that aren't offered in the stores.. Thanks again so much! Continue Reading

Re: q-insider

In TSV Talk 1397742951.64

On 4/12/2014 knc said: plow and hearth adjustable soar star lantern Laura Geller 6 piece Tuscan sun summer color essentials chi volumizing styling iron with hot iron holster mia 2 sonic cleansing system oryany hobo bag with accessory piece clarkes bendables leather sandal Craft hour May8th dyson oscillating fan hoover floormate with powerscrub 2piece swimsuit knc, I'm so glad I saw your post about the Hoover Floormate..I just bought one from Bed Bath and Beyond. It came yesterday but haven't opened yet and I could return to my local store If I need to. QVC usually has a better deal with ... Continue Reading

Re: Keurig TSV 11/17...

In TSV Talk 1384697121.74

Susan I agree with you about the reviews. I thought the same thing. Ha! I do think this looks like a good deal though especially if you want a specific color. I am thinking about upgrading ours. I bought my first one at Sam's Club for 129$ but it is not programmable nor does it have the rinse feature or hot water on demand. I think these are nice features. Our Unit is pretty old and would hate to go even 1 day without it if it would quit on me so I will more than likely order this new one. I love my Keurig no matter what the model would be. So convenient. Continue Reading

Re: TSV on 11/17 -Keurig?

In TSV Talk 1384620623.05

On 11/16/2013 Susan Louise said: On 11/14/2013 dw123 said: If you look at the program guide on the website there is also a Keurig TSV on December 11 So now I don't know whether to wait for the next TSV or not...would hate to get the one tomorrow only to find out on Dec 11th I like that model better The one for the 11th is the smaller one..The personal size..Hope this helps..69.99 I think. Continue Reading

Re: IPAD Mini Question

In Electronics Talk 1384354990.273

On 11/13/2013 priusgal said: Thanks BogeyGirl - I'm pretty old, so this is new to me . Ha! Me to priusgal but age means nothing. You will get it..I think I was editing my response as you responded in case you did not see it. There is an app called scotutor for ipad that you should download and watch on your iPad. It is excellent for those that are new to Apple devices.. It is very helpful and It is free. Enjoy Continue Reading

In Electronics Talk 1384353626.127

On 11/13/2013 priusgal said: On 11/13/2013 BogeyGirl said: If you have CD's of your music you can load your music to iTunes via your computer and then you can load it from iTunes to your iPad mini. I've done this many times. I hate re buying music that I already have. However if I buy something new now I prefer to download from iTunes. It is just less time consuming. I also have the Nook, Kindle and Overdrive apps for reading. No need to have an ereader when you have the iPad mini. The reading apps work great IMO. OK - so, do I open up an iTunes account on my PC, then download the music into ... Continue Reading

Re: Apple Launches iPad mini With Retina Display In The Apple Online Store

In Electronics Talk 1384351663.36

Thank you quincybird. I Ordered one for my son in law for Christmas after seeing your post. Continue Reading

In Electronics Talk 1384347674.003

If you have CD's of your music you can load your music to iTunes via your computer and then you can load it from iTunes to your iPad mini. I've done this many times. I hate re buying music that I already have. However if I buy something new now I prefer to download from iTunes. It is just less time consuming. I also have the Nook, Kindle and Overdrive apps for reading. No need to have an ereader when you have the iPad mini. The reading apps work great IMO. Continue Reading

Re: LOGO by Lori Goldstein Blog Chat 8/2 at 1:00 pm ET with Danny!

In Fashion Talk, Lori Goldstein, All About Accessories 1376411536.473

Let me start by saying I rarely order clothing online. The times that I have, I have returned most everything.. usually because the fit is bad or it just looks frumpy. I am no young chic but I like to dress with style. With that being said I happened to catch your last presentation of the Logo Layers line of clothing and I ended up ordering 16 pieces...I have received all but 4 on waitlist and I am only returning 1 piece.. and that is only because I ordered to much of one color. That is a record for me.. I dearly love this line. It is very stylish and up to date. I can not Thank you enough ... Continue Reading

Page 1 of 41
1 2 3 4 ...41Next