TSV(R) Preview
110 Members and 14164 Guests Online

wowee's Activity

Re: Honora going cheap....(spoiler alert - this is only my opinion)

In Honora 1397764005.043

On 4/16/2014 ennui1 said: On 4/16/2014 wowee said: No one is bad mouthing Honora. Oh. I didn't know "cheap" is now a compliment. CHEAP was refering to SOME of the latest offerings. ONLY, NOT THE WHOLE LINE...We do so many on here feel the need to twist words around? Continue Reading

In Honora 1397683468.59

On 4/16/2014 misschristy said: The only glass pearls I like are the Jackie Kennedy three strand pearls which are actually made from pearl dust (I think). I'll take Honora pearls any day. I have some Honora which are absolutely stunning. Yes, the one necklace is bronze with white stick pearls and is the most gorgeous pearl necklace I own. I really don't care that it's made from bronze. It's substantial looking. If you look on the web site, there are many different price levels of Honora pearls. If you want a strand of traditional, they are there. I really don't care for the look of traditional... Continue Reading

Re: My front garden is going to be in a magazine!

In In the Garden 1397681205.41

Oh!!!!How exciting!!! I kill silk plants so I really admire those with a green thumb. And to be part of a magizine. WOW Continue Reading

In Honora 1397681034.337

No worse than all the other stupid, pointless things that get fought about on here I want the BLUE corner... Continue Reading

Re: The New Host Stacey

In Q News 1397680664.843

On 3/11/2014 LiveLaughLove said: Someone posted on another "post" that her name is Stacy Stauffer and she was a TV reporter in Philadelphia. Amazing how many hosts come from TV news. I know I will have missed some, but Lisa Mason, Jacque Gonzalez, Shawn Killinger, Dan Wheeler . . . that way they are already VERY casual and comfortable around the production team and cameras and already know how the production of a TV show goes. Continue Reading

In Honora 1397676473.583

On 4/16/2014 smarty said: On 4/16/2014 wowee said: On 4/16/2014 smarty said: On 4/15/2014 wowee said: You were not offensive OP..Ringed and "keshi" pearls have ALWAYS been known as the "trash" pearls, they generally could only be sold to the low end buyersor crushed and used in cosmetics. However, thanks to QVC and Honora, they have now become somewhat of a "great find" new and refreshing to the QVC buyer. I do not know if Honora markets these at other retailers or not, AND to those who buy, if you like them, you like them. Nothing worng with that, but YES, they HAVE always been the "trash an... Continue Reading

Re: Qvc, I challenge you to disclose which cosmetic brands are cruelty free

In Beauty Banter 1397673319.773

Companies can claim to be "cruelty free" BUT that does not mean that the company that MADE the raw ingredients in the firts place are cruelty free. All the cosmetic companies get their ingredients from other companies. Kind of like a NO KILL shelter DOES NOT kill dogs, but they do "pass" the dogs along to opther shelters, thus preserving their claim of being "NO KILL" same thing with companies. HARD TO KNOW if the whole long line of manufacture is "cruelty free" and not just the end company Continue Reading

In Honora 1397667615.16

On 4/16/2014 wowee said: On 4/16/2014 smarty said: On 4/15/2014 wowee said: You were not offensive OP..Ringed and "keshi" pearls have ALWAYS been known as the "trash" pearls, they generally could only be sold to the low end buyersor crushed and used in cosmetics. However, thanks to QVC and Honora, they have now become somewhat of a "great find" new and refreshing to the QVC buyer. I do not know if Honora markets these at other retailers or not, AND to those who buy, if you like them, you like them. Nothing worng with that, but YES, they HAVE always been the "trash and seconds" of the pearl ma... Continue Reading

In Honora 1397667548.04

On 4/16/2014 smarty said: On 4/15/2014 wowee said: You were not offensive OP..Ringed and "keshi" pearls have ALWAYS been known as the "trash" pearls, they generally could only be sold to the low end buyersor crushed and used in cosmetics. However, thanks to QVC and Honora, they have now become somewhat of a "great find" new and refreshing to the QVC buyer. I do not know if Honora markets these at other retailers or not, AND to those who buy, if you like them, you like them. Nothing worng with that, but YES, they HAVE always been the "trash and seconds" of the pearl market. Known to who as "t... Continue Reading

In Honora 1397588606.577

You were not offensive OP..Ringed and "keshi" pearls have ALWAYS been known as the "trash" pearls, they generally could only be sold to the low end buyersor crushed and used in cosmetics. However, thanks to QVC and Honora, they have now become somewhat of a "great find" new and refreshing to the QVC buyer. I do not know if Honora markets these at other retailers or not, AND to those who buy, if you like them, you like them. Nothing worng with that, but YES, they HAVE always been the "trash and seconds" of the pearl market. Continue Reading

Page 1 of 286
1 2 3 4 ...286Next