Re: Any upcoming TSV from Laura?

In Laura Geller 1411334633.343

Anyone get the early email on this yet? I am patiently waiting Continue Reading

Insider

Last Reply by sunshine45 1407709725.51 | Started by wowee in Viewpoints

Has anyone received their Sept insider yet? Continue Reading

Re: Lipsurgence Opinions

In tarte 1402428661.587

I like the ones that dial up. They are moist and stay true on my lips Continue Reading

Re: Tarte Amazonian Clay liners being discontinued

In tarte 1402428572.033

On 5/25/2014 Beejene said: Which eyeliners are being discontinued? I use the waterproof eyeliner in the pot and absolutely love it. Someone else mentioned BB's products but her eyeliner in the pot is horrible. It dries up within a couple of weeks and it doesn't stay on long like Tarte's. I used BB before discovering Tarte. I know some have had a problem with BB liners. I have never had one dry up on me and I have a couple that I have had for a couple of yrs. I just put the lid back on tight right away. BB pots last FOREVER, especially if you have a couple different ones. Continue Reading

Re: Will You Be Watching - Miss USA

In Viewpoints 1402417003.04

On 6/8/2014 Still Raining said: I am very glad I live in a country that is free to broadcast this show, but no I will not be watching. It is one of many shows which seem to show women or girls being prized for attributes that are superficial. I did not watch either, for the same reasons, There are PLENTY of other ways for a young lady to get money for school than doing the pagent circuit. JMO Continue Reading

Re: Will You Be Watching - Miss USA

In Viewpoints 1402416834.28

On 6/9/2014 Love Roses said: Well, I have to agree about Guiliana and her lack of looks. I wonder how she is allowed to have exposure to the public with her unattractiveness. I think it's because other unattractive females won't feel threatened by her. I know she comes across as nice and she does have intelligence, but just not looks. Her pumpkin shaped head with a receded hairline and thin hair are not something that will never be considered lovely. WOW!!!! What an upbeat person you are. Are you this critical of everyone? Continue Reading

Re: Help with dealing with a "Helicopter" Mom who also dislikes boys.

In Mom to Mom Forum 1401301450.907

seems like today most parents want to interfer in all aspects of the childs life...And any kind of picking on is now "bullying" SAD> good for you for letting your boys be boys!!! Continue Reading

Re: Gasping Presentations

In Q Did What? 1399656701.203

Shannon from HSN is the ABSOLUTE WORST!!!! Continue Reading

Page 1 of 289
1 2 3 4 ...289Next