Meant for Mom(SM)
144 Members and 11067 Guests Online

wowee's Activity

Re: Male host doing make-up shows!

In Suggestion Box 1398194104.673

On 4/5/2014 mewsmomtoo said: I don't have a problem with him presenting female-related items as long as he keeps it professional and factual- I didn't really like it when he trilled in a soprano voice "gooor-geous" during the show I saw him on (Laura Geller?). And, yes, it would have bothered me if a female host had done the same thing - just say in a normal voice something like "oh yes, I can see how that color will complement many eye colors". His VOICE bothers you, but Chaz"s "praying and modern hippie" act after every 5 mins doesn"t? They are both very feminime guys and BOTH do a good j... Continue Reading

Re: Do you think Tori and Dean should do this new reality show?

In Viewpoints 1398193034.42

On 4/22/2014 JJsMom said: Uh, no. It's so trashy to put your personal life on display like that. I always feel sorry for the kids. But it is a reality show...Which are mostly SCRIPTED, so I am sure the kids really would not be very invovled anyway. Continue Reading

Re: Do you think Tori and Dean should do this new reality show?

In Viewpoints 1398191474.74

On 4/22/2014 gazelle77 said: On 4/22/2014 croemer said: On 4/22/2014 gazelle77 said: Tori probably needs the income as she lives way beyond her needs.... I think so too..only problem is she might not have a marriage when it is over and kids with problems. They are both cheaters on their ex spouses when they got together.... her husband has always been a cheater. They are either good for each other, or should be apart.... neither one is trust worthy as a cheater is a cheater. If they cheat WITH you, they will cheat ON you....enough said. She thought the cheating was ok when she met him, she... Continue Reading

Re: Need Models With Hips, Thighs, Waists and Behinds

In Suggestion Box 1398190416.447

I am a size 24, happy and know that the clothes are going to look different on me. I also know what styles work for my figure and which don't...And by the way, NO matter WHAT SIZE YOU ARE size 00-size 50 you are a REAL woman. WHat a ridiculous statement to make. I seriously do not think anyone expects to look like the thinner models unless they themselves are thin. Continue Reading

Re: I am fine with my size :)

In Suggestion Box 1398189962.747

Why do you gals put so much into a SALESPERSON'S routine? You are grown women. You know better. ONLY YOU CAN MAKE YOU FEEL INFERIOR. How about the cosmetic industry (not just the Q) promising miracles, car companies promise a better life if you just drive their car, on and on and on. IT IS SALES PEOPLE!!!! PLEASE do not take it seriously Continue Reading

Re: Host Alberti and handbags

In All About Handbags 1398187902.147

On 4/22/2014 Peg55 said: On 4/21/2014 KDenn said: On 4/21/2014 Peg55 said: don't care for him doing feminine shows. leave that to the women hosts. he should be doing the manly shows That is the way that I feel also. They have more then enough female hosts (22 to be exact) that could present the female related products. I am glad you agree. When he was doing handbags he didn't know what he was doing and had to constantly look at his cards. He was hesitant and unprepared. Not a good show for him. The same with cosmetics. I personally do not like when a man acts very feminine which I feel he ... Continue Reading

In All About Handbags 1398187511.22

So Luis whats his name (sorry, honestly do not know)the one with Linea, Bob Mackie, and Issace SHOULD NOT be doing there own shows? They not only DESIGN them but SELL and PRESENT as well. And EVERYONE swoons over Chaz, Nick, Edward Bass, who are ALL VERY FEMIMININE, and in my opinion, Chaz and Edward seem very nervous and unsure in front of a camera, or maybe it is just their manner. SHould we round up all the male designers and sales clerks and confine them to an island? Continue Reading

In All About Handbags 1398112819.547

On 4/21/2014 Peg55 said: On 4/21/2014 stevieb said: On 4/21/2014 Peg55 said: don't care for him doing feminine shows. leave that to the women hosts. he should be doing the manly shows The manly shows... Really... There are no words... Because truly only men can create, sell or use tools and only women can design or sell clothes, accessories, skincare products or jewelry... right? yes == that is my opinion. It just looks funny with men selling women's things. If you don't agree -- too bad Even though it IS MOSTLY men who design "womens" things?, including bras (oh my!!!)? I see nothing ... Continue Reading

Re: Honora going cheap....(spoiler alert - this is only my opinion)

In Honora 1397764005.043

On 4/16/2014 ennui1 said: On 4/16/2014 wowee said: No one is bad mouthing Honora. Oh. I didn't know "cheap" is now a compliment. CHEAP was refering to SOME of the latest offerings. ONLY, NOT THE WHOLE LINE...We do so many on here feel the need to twist words around? Continue Reading

Re: Honora going cheap....(spoiler alert - this is only my opinion)

In Honora 1397683468.59

On 4/16/2014 misschristy said: The only glass pearls I like are the Jackie Kennedy three strand pearls which are actually made from pearl dust (I think). I'll take Honora pearls any day. I have some Honora which are absolutely stunning. Yes, the one necklace is bronze with white stick pearls and is the most gorgeous pearl necklace I own. I really don't care that it's made from bronze. It's substantial looking. If you look on the web site, there are many different price levels of Honora pearls. If you want a strand of traditional, they are there. I really don't care for the look of traditional... Continue Reading

Page 1 of 287
1 2 3 4 ...287Next