109 Members and 19556 Guests Online

maestra's Activity

Re: Faux tanned today and oh my god

In Beauty Banter 1429227242.34

I am probably the whitest white person and I've had good luck w/tan towels. No streaks, blotches or blobs. 1-2x a week at most gives me a color where I at least look healthy. Beyond that I'm not patient w/faux tanning. Continue Reading

Re: Viviscal Hair supplements

In Beauty Banter 1428616024.84

You aren't complaining; hair loss is very distressing for most people. Try 10,000 Biotin daily (works for me and I lost most of my hair 3 years ago-now it past my shoulders). I've also read about Viviscal and was curious but I've never tried it so I'm interested in what others might have to say. When you were wearing caps did you wear them all day? What is your diet like? you have seen your doctor and had no thyroid issues-did your MD mention other supplements or diet changes? Just a thought. Good luck and I hope you can get this resolved easily. Continue Reading

Re: Anyone here in their last 5 years of working? *off topic*

In Beauty Banter 1428615662.637

Looking to leave in June of '16-this year has been a tough one. As 1 of my favorite students looked up at me on the 1st day of school sighed," I don't want to be here!" I looked down at him (he was seated) and said, "Neither do I-summer goes too quickly, but we'll both get over it, and have a good school year." To the OP-put together a 5 year plan and keep feelers out for things you want to do after you've retired. Continue Reading

Re: Taylor Swift's mother has cancer

In Beauty Banter 1428615414.97

Even a yearly general physical can be helpful w/ a blood test. Mine was discovered this way thru a CBC w/differential-it saved my life. God bless the Swift family at this time. Continue Reading

Re: DO YOU CARRY A MAKEUP BAG IN YOUR PURSE?

In Beauty Banter 1428615105.51

Yes, I have a lipstick,compact, brush (mini) and comb but never have time to use it during the day-too busy or I forget I have a face. Continue Reading

Re: Paula's Choice new product alert -- Resist Hyaluronic Acid Booster

In Beauty Banter 1428613863.167

I'll be trying PC BHA9 for the 1st time and hope it is as good a product as I've heard about here. Continue Reading

Re: Dr Terry Dubrow to debut his new skincare line on evine Live 4/18

In Beauty Banter 1428613792.857

On 4/8/2015 BeautyAddiction said: On 4/8/2015 maestra said: On 4/8/2015 Andreatoo said: On 4/8/2015 Chrystaltree said: I never heard of him. I take a Centrum Silver for Women every day and I use Dove soap and Dove moisturizer. So, I don't need his $$$ goop. What is it about a board dedicated to beauty and beauty products that attracted you? I enjoy this board because quite a bit seems to be dedicated to the gazillion skin care lines that are available to us. That is what I thought-why are you here? Why so mean - everyone has a right to be here! Yes, BA they do have that right, but this pos... Continue Reading

Re: Root Lift Spray Recommedations??

In Beauty Banter 1428613599.477

On 4/9/2015 BibLady said: I just discovered Sally Hershberger 24K Root Envy Root Boost. Worth every penny, and I rarely like anything, because nothing works on my thin hair! My hair is chin length. Available on the southern shopping channel. You don't need much at all, just spray small amounts on the roots only!!! I was going to suggest this as well; I had seen SH demo this on HSN-use on wet hair! I may be also trying this, as I use the 24K hair paste to use w/dry hair and like it very much. Continue Reading

Re: BORGHESE - i CANNOT stop

In Beauty Banter 1428539342.507

My Fango mud has never had a clear liquid on top. Can you return it? Continue Reading

Re: Dr Terry Dubrow to debut his new skincare line on evine Live 4/18

In Beauty Banter 1428539218.597

On 4/8/2015 Andreatoo said: On 4/8/2015 Chrystaltree said: I never heard of him. I take a Centrum Silver for Women every day and I use Dove soap and Dove moisturizer. So, I don't need his $$$ goop. What is it about a board dedicated to beauty and beauty products that attracted you? I enjoy this board because quite a bit seems to be dedicated to the gazillion skin care lines that are available to us. That is what I thought-why are you here? Continue Reading

Page 1 of 420
1 2 3 4 ...420Next