TSV(R) Preview
126 Members and 17417 Guests Online

maestra's Activity

Re: O/T looking for a memory foam topper

In Beauty Banter 1422311677.827

I have to agree that the Costco topper was a great investment. I bought it after I was diagnosed and knew I'd be in bed for quite a period of time. So worth it! Continue Reading

Re: Dr. Graff On HSN

In Beauty Banter 1422215326.413

The retinol exfoliating pads are very good, the body cream is a real winner in my book and I continue to purchase that and the hand cream is terrific. Yes, Dr. Graf has flawless skin-she has access to Rx peels, formulas etc. Why shouldn't she look great? Like Dr. Denise, her face (and ours) is her fortune. Continue Reading

Re: Does anyone use Dr. Graf products ?

In Beauty Banter 1422215167.587

I've used her retinol line. It's ok but there are some outstanding products that I still purchase as needed. The retinol body crème, the retinol body butter, retinol pads and the hand crème are all excellent products. I have since moved on to using Dr. Dennis Gross-more $$ but I'm seeing better results w/hyperpigmentation. Continue Reading

Re: Looking for Under-eye Concealer and Brightener

In Beauty Banter 1422145708.83

Maybelline Eraser; 2 kinds. 1 is for circles and another is for brightening. Considerably less expensive than Laura Mercier or Trish McAvoy. Continue Reading

Re: Heather Hall is so beautiful can't believe she is 42.

In Beauty Banter 1422048943.06

I really enjoy watching Heather, Sarah and Allison. Continue Reading

Re: ShopHQ Host

In Beauty Banter 1422048737.577

She's an idiot. jmo Continue Reading

Re: How can I stop smoking?

In Health & Fitness 1421962912.887

There is no incentive like having chemo (unrelated diagnosis). I smoked on and off for 40 years also and it was the side effect disguesia (everything tasted terrible, changes in smell) that did it for me. I began to notice there weren't that many 'old' smokers around and figured they had quit or were dead. I've been smoke free for over 3 years. Continue Reading

Re: Need recs for good drug store hand cream/lotion, please

In Beauty Banter 1421717184.85

On 1/19/2015 beach-mom said: Neutrogena Norwegian Formula Fisherman's Hand Cream It's one of the best out there! It's got a thick feel to it and it works! Hope your hands feel better! My old favorite, great for heels too. Walgreens also has O'Keefe's Working Hands. Continue Reading

Re: Favorite facial masks for winter?

In Beauty Banter 1421717083.82

Both of the masks suggested sound yummy, and effective. Continue Reading

Page 1 of 413
1 2 3 4 ...413Next