Shoes & Handbags Offers
18 Members and 9770 Guests Online

briiii's Activity

Re: the real housewives of orange county..... SEASON FINALE 8/5.... with "news" and spoilers

In Viewpoints 1375805853.54

On 8/6/2013 croemer said: Vicki has a lot of nerve lecturing Gretchen and Slade...for 3 season's she and Tamara treated them horribly. I guess most will not agree with me...but she is a huge hypocrite! I also find this piling onto Gretchen cruel. She is not perfect and neither are any of the other ladies. As far as the new gal...I can't stand her. Yes she defends herself...but she also stirs the pot. Not a fan of hers...one bit. Hi, croemer. Vicki is a hypocrite, yes. Completely agree. I think Slade went over the line by attacking her looks. I never liked Gretchen. None of the other ladie... Continue Reading

Re: the real housewives of new jersey.....8/4/13..... with "news" and spoilers

In Viewpoints 1375804903.527

On 8/6/2013 Hildegarde Withers said: On 8/6/2013 briiii said: Caroline and Albert have to be the two most boring people on that show. They really serve no purpose, imo. Their kids are not entertaining either. I agree. I remember when they tried a spin-off show for "the boys"...it didn't do too well. I noticed the boys' friend isn't on the show anymore. I think I saw Greg in an upcoming show. I don't enjoy her kids at all. Continue Reading

Re: New Fashion Outlet in Chicago

In Fashion Talk 1375804775.737

There are no Louis Vuitton outlets. I've passed by the new outlets, but they're too crowded for me. I'll wait a while before I check them out. I was looking at the stores they have - there are a lot. I'll need a whole day to walk through the place. Continue Reading

Re: the real housewives of new jersey.....8/4/13..... with "news" and spoilers

In Viewpoints 1375804476.253

Caroline and Albert have to be the two most boring people on that show. They really serve no purpose, imo. Their kids are not entertaining either. Continue Reading

Re: the real housewives of orange county..... SEASON FINALE 8/5.... with "news" and spoilers

In Viewpoints 1375802953.613

On 8/6/2013 Hildegarde Withers said: Did you notice Alexis trying to fix Vicki's dress so she wouldn't be exposing too much? She was about to have a serious wardrobe malfunction. I liked Lydia's dress with the feathers. It was cute. Continue Reading

Re: ~~The Royal Swaddle~~

In Viewpoints 1375801701.663

Cute blanket and all - it wouldn't make me run out to buy something just because the Royals are using it though. LOL. But why was that baby not really strapped in correctly to that car seat? Continue Reading

In Viewpoints 1375801197.497

On 8/6/2013 Hildegarde Withers said: Slade should be careful about making fun of women on the show...especially since Gretchen looks like a man who can't move his face. I have no respect for any man that makes fun of a woman's looks. Completely disrespectful. Continue Reading

In Viewpoints 1375800933.917

I think the couch incident really happened. They had their microphones on, but no cameras were present. Does Ryan really care that Lydia's mom put her feet on a couch? Wacko... Continue Reading

In Viewpoints 1375800772.143

On 8/6/2013 sunshine45 said: On 8/6/2013 briiii said: Looks like on the Reunion they bring up Gretchen's "alleged" affair while she was engaged to Jeff. Those rumors just won't die. i know, but right now does anyone really care about any of that anymore? i am surprised that they keep bringing it up. i actually liked gretchen more during that time....i almost cannot stand her now! i even think i like slade better than gretchen. LOL I don't know why it's still being discussed. My guess is because Gretchen is a liar and a phony. I do not like Slade, but I dislike Gretchen even more. I think... Continue Reading

In Viewpoints 1375799726.12

Looks like on the Reunion they bring up Gretchen's "alleged" affair while she was engaged to Jeff. Those rumors just won't die. Continue Reading

Page 1 of 461
1 2 3 4 ...461Next