78 Members and 19064 Guests Online

Tx Starlight's Activity

Re: Can hosts please stop trying to be cute & just present the product?

In Isaac Mizrahi Live! 1432353186.797

On 5/22/2015 corita said: I absolutely agree with you OP!! I think the hosts don't know the difference between "cute" and "obnoxious"! I used to watch the Q all the time years ago. Now I hardly turn on the channel and usually change the channel almost as soon as it is on . If I purchase, I buy from the website. Same here!!! I happen to catch a few minutes of Courtney today. She seemed to have huge (fake)smile while talking thru her teeth. I have never quite seen anyone do that before. It was very odd to me! I had to turn her off after just few minutes. I just can't take her!! Continue Reading

Re: Two Hosts - Very Awkward!

In Q Did What? 1432352931.88

I saw the show & thought Nancy tried to be "a show off". She has come a long way in her hosting abilities, but I prefer Sharon over her anytime. Nancy is hit/miss with her shows. I thought they seemed a little awkward a few times. Nancy always tries to take over. (JMO). Continue Reading

Re: Please Help!!!! Question on refusing a package

In Beauty Banter 1432091552.65

On 5/19/2015 JeanLouiseFinch said: As long as it's completely intact and not tampered with, you should be able to write "refused" on the outside of the package and not be charged. This is correct. As long as it has not been opened, there is no charge for returning. I was told by CS, if something is defective, there is also no charge for return. I have never done this tho. I ordered the flame less candles & thought 1 was defective, but turned out to be bad batteries. I called when I was going to return to find out if I should return the whole set, or just the defective 1. I didn't return ... Continue Reading

Re: Been Liking Jennifer Coffey Lately....

In The Q We Love 1431924335.757

On 5/17/2015 jaxs mom said: I have no idea who you are talking about Moira, but I've never seen Jennifer Coffey do those things. Kicking her legs? I think you're confusing her with someone else, possibly Kerstin. She's the only one I've ever seen that kicks up her legs a lot. Jennifer has started doing this just lately. She is all over the place. Continue Reading

Re: Kids or no kids invited to the wedding?

In Fashion Talk 1431924212.033

On 5/17/2015 Cookie06 said: Thank you so much for all of your input. I will tell my daughter what you all said. That will make her feel good about her decision. She loves kids, but not her wedding!! I don't blame her!! I don't think people should bring kids to weddings/funeral/graduations/ or any other ceremonies. I have seen too many ruined by crying/fussing kids. Thee is a time/place for kids, don't ruin someones "special day" by taking your kids. I can't understand anyone being so inconsiderate to take kids to things that are meant to be serious & special. Continue Reading

Re: Been Liking Jennifer Coffey Lately....

In The Q We Love 1431835601.84

On 5/12/2015 HHC1 said: I'll pass on Jenn,...She was OK in the beginning, but seems to have changed. She appears fake. I feel like she's "showing off and trying to be super cool" during her presentations. She's just doing waaay too much. My EXACT thoughts!!! She was ok in her beginning. I have hard time watching her lately. She has become a total fake. Couldn't have said it better HHC1. Continue Reading

Re: I save money when Courtney or Alberti" are on...See my take on some hosts....faves and non-faves

In Suggestion Box 1431835474.803

On 5/16/2015 Kachina624 said: I don't know how anyone could object to Alberti. He's about as polite, calm and informed as a host can be. He's totally inoffensive. I don't agree with several of your other choices either. DITTO!!! Alberti is my VERY favorite host!! Continue Reading

Needs refreshed!!

Last Reply by Greenhouse 1431803922.467 | Started by Tx Starlight in Susan Graver

Susan seems to be going backwards in her styles. They look so outdated lately. All the gaudy embellishments are not for me. I have several of her tops & I love them. I am needing some tanks, but would like something in floral. Nothing appeals to me. Everything still looks like winter to me. Dark colors & long sleeved or 3/4 length sleeves. I also would like something in plain white...nothing!! (JMO) Continue Reading

Re: Love her or dislike her, QVC is LOST since Lisa Robertson's departure!

In All About Handbags 1431556834.767

On 5/13/2015 jackthebear said: On 5/13/2015 CalmInTheHeart said: I don't miss Lisa at all. We were never friends or buds...I wish her well in whatever she does but I wish everyone that. I think Q is suffering because they are on a 'rinse and repeat' cycle. 1. They air the same products week after week after week after week after week after week after week after week after week after week after week after week after week after week after week after week after week. 2. They don't care to retain long-term customers. They care about that instant sale and not about repeat sales. 3. They wonder why... Continue Reading

Re: Downsizing Sale / Garage Sale

In Among Friends 1431556364.687

If you don't sell everything & still want to make some cash off it, consider a Facebook "buy/ sell/trade site". I am in the process of downsizing mine & my moms household. You will be surprised at what will sell on there. I price mine a tiny bit higher, so I have room to satisfy the "lowballers". Continue Reading

Page 1 of 435
1 2 3 4 ...435Next