Meant for Mom(SM)
165 Members and 11620 Guests Online

TX-starlight's Activity

Re: AWKWARD......................

In Beauty Banter 1398289105.467

I am in a similar situation....The last 2x my hairdresser cut my hair, she made a mess of it. I am SO picky about my hair. I have been going to her about 2 yrs, & at 1st I really liked her cuts. The more she talks, the more she cuts. We are close friends, but my G-kids are in same grades as her kids, we live in small town. I see her often at school events. I don't want to feel akward when I do see her. As far as the dirty salon... I would have to leave that, no matter what!! Continue Reading

Re: Amy Stran's delivery update

In Beauty With Benefits 1398133122.207

On 4/21/2014 Tinkrbl44 said: On 4/21/2014 TX-starlight said: On 4/20/2014 SUHSE39 said: There is a poster that I really think QVC needs to look at. Her posts are so full of anger and ugliness, the poster sounds mentally unwell. It's too bad, but something is not right with her. There was a man who had posted some HORRIBLE things on Amy's pg, under her 1st post on being in delivery. They were mean & just crazy, things about Hitler & stuff that didn't make sense. I reported every single post to facebook. Then he removed them all after people started saying things back to him. I can't b... Continue Reading

Re: She's Here!

In Fashion Talk 1398077019.667

I can NOT believe how mean some people are about this. If you can't say anything nice about the birth of a child, then KEEP IT TO YOURSELF!!!! It is a happy time for Amy, don't make ugly remarks about it! Continue Reading

Re: Amy Stran's delivery update

In Beauty With Benefits 1398076568.433

On 4/20/2014 SUHSE39 said: There is a poster that I really think QVC needs to look at. Her posts are so full of anger and ugliness, the poster sounds mentally unwell. It's too bad, but something is not right with her. There was a man who had posted some HORRIBLE things on Amy's pg, under her 1st post on being in delivery. They were mean & just crazy, things about Hitler & stuff that didn't make sense. I reported every single post to facebook. Then he removed them all after people started saying things back to him. I can't believe anyone would be so mean about the birth of a baby. Continue Reading

Re: Pat 4/11 am. show

In Fashion Talk 1397276321.077

On 4/11/2014 Perkup said: I have several very close friends, but we don't giggle and act entirely stupid when we're together. I tried to watch this morning also, and found it impossible from the start. The usual train wreck silly stuff. And then Women Without Control arrived. That's when I left - changed the channel before the pole dance started ( assuming that as usual there was one! ) Jackie(model) kept turning her backside to the camera & start the "dancing/wiggle". After the 2nd time, I had enough. Maybe I should start calling "Giggle & Wiggle show". I used to call it "cackle fe... Continue Reading

Re: Sharing my happy news-adoption

In Among Friends 1397275679.173

On 4/11/2014 pommom said: Tx-starlight (Dallasite, here!) - congratulations! I hope you and your daughter have a wonderful reunion. I was adopted and got this close to finding my biological mother - until a relative intervened and decided that I didn't need to know. Thank goodness I had a great childhood and my parents gave me so many opportunities and lots and lots of love. Keep us posted! pommom!!! My daughter was born in Ft. Worth(VOA) & still lives there. I am about 75 mi north!! It's all very scary tobe, I have heard of so many reunions that ended badly, so I am praying for the best... Continue Reading

Sharing my happy news-adoption

Last Reply by Lindsays Grandma 1397457581.97 | Started by TX-starlight in Among Friends

Almost 43 yrs. ago I gave up my daughter for adoption. Last June I decided to search. On my very 1st try I got a match, since she was registered on adoption.com. Of course I immediately sent her a msg. thru adoption.com. No response....until this wk. My son had found out & sent a msg to A.com. She got his email,but had not gotten any of my msgs. She immediately contacted me, & hopefully will be meeting very soon. She only lives about 1 1/2 hr from me. I am absolutely thrilled, she has responded & accepted this all. Continue Reading

Re: Jennifer Coffey

In The Q We Love 1397219201.517

On 4/10/2014 NanaS said: Jennifer is a great host ! I just wish she was on during the day ! Get her out of the night slot and put her on during the day QVC !!! I agree, except I watch mostly late hrs...so keep her on nights,lol.. IMO, she is possibly the best host they have. Remee poster #35..very well said!! Continue Reading

Pat 4/11 am. show

Last Reply by TX-starlight 1397276321.08 | Started by TX-starlight in Fashion Talk

Goodness, for the life of me, I can NOT understand what is SO funny?! Pat has giggled the entire show. It is constant giggling, to the point of just plain silly.!! Must be alot going on behind the scenes. Continue Reading

Re: Nancy Hornbeck - one of your very best!

In The Q We Love 1396845568.06

On 4/6/2014 jcnc111 said: This is funny, you can only post here if you like her. Well guess I cannot post here!!! Same here for me,lol.. Continue Reading

Page 1 of 365
1 2 3 4 ...365Next