New Holiday Decor
120 Members and 17524 Guests Online

TX-starlight's Activity

Re: A81973 "Susan Graver Faux Leather Washed Metallic Zip Front Jacket"

In Susan Graver 1413865705.513

On 9/27/2014 MT Mom said: I just can't purchase anything from Susan Graver because her presentation is so obnoxious; she continually talks over the host and the callers. When she comes on air, I turn QVC off. Sometimes when I am searching or browsing the web, I see an item that looks nice, like this one, but I just can't purchase because of the vendor. Would someone please teach her basic manners. DO NOT TALK WHEN OTHERS ARE TALKING! Try late nights, when her assistant Marylin presents. There is a world of difference in them, or watch with sound off. Susan has some great clothing, but she I... Continue Reading

Re: Capes, Capelets & Ponchos...are you wearing something from your closet or purchasing a new one?

In Fashion Talk 1413865540.823

I have always loved the cape/poncho style, since I hate feeling bundled up. I can never find just that perfect one tho. I purchased a Dennis Basso cape (NWT) from E-bay. unfotunately it is wool, & I can't stand to wear it. It was "no returns" & I never took tags off. Hoping to sell it at consignment shop somewhere. Continue Reading

Re: Isaac Mizrhi

In Isaac Mizrahi Live! 1413865340.473

Can't stand IM, Shawn, or the lady who stands in for IM. I do not watch any of his shows. I thought I could when I saw he has assistant, but I can't stand her voice/accent. Continue Reading

Re: Rachel

In The Q We Love 1413864992.65

On 10/19/2014 BOYINTX said: I did see David early in the day and he put Dennis Basso to shame. David who?? Continue Reading

Re: Where is Lisa going?

In Fashion Talk 1413864909.427

On 10/20/2014 metrogal said: On 10/20/2014 BillyBob20 said: About a dozen threads on this and no ones knows. She's just moving on to new adventures needs a change etc. Not my favorite but I wish her well in her next career move. She's good at what she does.....but I won't miss her.....too caught up with herself. Agree with both here. I have not watched her in 3-4 yrs. I won't miss her, but wish her well. I believe she will be somewhere "behind the scenes" @QVC. Continue Reading

Re: Bob Mackie and Antonella have been delightful~!

In Fashion Talk 1413864716.733

On 10/20/2014 Opaljoy said: On 10/20/2014 BOYINTX said: On 10/20/2014 kjae said: Antonella has no aires. She is genuine to the core. She is VERY respectful to all vendors. Yes. She was GREAT with wonderful Bob Mackie. She gets it! It is not about her-it's about the guest and what they have to share. SOOOOO TRUE...So very true. 110% accurate. She is so cute and bubbly inside and out. Agree!!! I missed the show . I love to see Bob Mackie!!! As many others stated, he is true gentleman. Continue Reading

Re: Lisa Mason

In Q News 1413864480.317

On 10/20/2014 suzieQ4me said: My first husband (father of my only child) passed away from brain cancer this past May. He only lived 6 days from diagnosis until death. He had hardly any symptoms, just blurry vision. They operated on the tumor, tried to take it out, but were not successful. Then on the other hand, my very best friend lived almost 2 years after the same diagnosis. So, I guess it depends on where it is, how early they caught it, and lots of other factors. Lisa was always my favorite host too. I pray for her to stay strong. I agree, there are alot of factors with brain cancer. A ... Continue Reading

In Q News 1413768414.36

On 10/18/2014 jump4joy said: Sending thoughts and prayers to Lisa and Gino. She was my favorite q host -- so calm, described items so well, and was down to earth. She was professional, confident, but never sought the limelight or wanted to be the queen bee! Definitely a special person who is missed a lot! I wish her and Gino the best! Well said & this was my exact reason for Lisa M being my favorite host. She is very humble. Continue Reading

Re: Rachel

In The Q We Love 1413768250.233

Rachel is ok, except when she uses "yummy" & "juicy" to describe clothing. That gets on my last nerve,lol. Food is yummy & juicy, NOT clothing. Continue Reading

In Q News 1413683508.503

Lisa Mason had a pic of Gino posted today. He is about to have, or already had brain surgery & going to have radiation/chemo. It was posted today. Prayers for them. Lisa Mason was my favorite host of all times. Continue Reading

Page 1 of 399
1 2 3 4 ...399Next