Just-Reduced Clearance
133 Members and 13671 Guests Online

TX-starlight's Activity

Re: More Amy Stran Please

In The Q We Love 1411286609.887

On 9/20/2014 wishmoon said: I really like Amy, you can tell she loves her job and is very knowledgeable about the products she presents. Nothing phony about her, it's all Amy. I agree. I think she is adorable. Continue Reading

Re: BIG WIG QVC executive and her staffers

In Q News 1411286505.053

On 9/18/2014 wvumountiefan said: I know people really do like the Christmas shows but I just can't get into it this time of year. I'm still in warm weather mode as we had a long terrible winter here where I live. To each their own tho. Same here, I rearely watch anything Christmas, but when I do...things seem WAY over priced to me. I would never order Christmas decor from QVC. Continue Reading

Re: I think Alberti's getting more popular.

In The Q We Love 1411286121.51

On 9/20/2014 ValuSkr said: Glad to know Alberti is becoming more popular. Wonder if he'll ever challenge the Big Four - Dan, Dan, Rick, and David. Out of this 4, David is the only host I will watch, & I can only take him on certain days. I like Daved, but his "foodie" thing gets old. I would watch Alberti & David anyday over the others. Continue Reading

Re: Boots, boots and more boots!

In Fashion Talk 1411285876.7

All of these are cute!! But I can' wear boots very often, my feet get too hot. I have just noticed in my Woman Within catalog, more than normal amount of boots. They are all nice looking boots. Continue Reading

Re: It's Carolyn...NOT Caroline!!

In Suggestion Box 1411285592.22

On 9/17/2014 BonnieBelle said: ITA!! This is a major peeve of mine!! They are in such a mad rush to complain but they don't even know the host's name or how to spell it. It would take two seconds to check it. My response on that thread about "Caroline" was that her name was Carolyn! I also can't stand when people spell Jayne Brown's name as Jane and then everyone thinks it's Jane Treacy or more times than not people say Lisa Robinson instead of Robertson. tks Bonnie for realizing what I am talking about. A name is very important & people need to take notice of the spelling & pronounc... Continue Reading

Re: Favorite recipe for chicken breasts?

In Kitchen & Food Talk 1410928677.267

Melt 1 stick of butter in skillet, place seasoned chicken breast in skillet. Top with sliced potatoes (skin on) Cover with lid, cook on med heat for 45 min. Don't peek. They are YUMMY!!!!! Continue Reading

It's Carolyn...NOT Caroline!!

Last Reply by ssssgirl 1411406733.557 | Started by TX-starlight in Suggestion Box

I have seen countless threads with Carolyn's name mis-spelled. Come on people, if you're gonna say it, say it right! Drives me nuts! Continue Reading

Re: Host repetitive phrases!

In Suggestion Box 1410820654.07

On 9/14/2014 TallGal in GA said: I agree about Lisa Robertson's "amazing, amazing, amazing" comments. I've watched her for years looking at herself in the monitor. And she must own stock in QVC because 99% of the time I log onto and there's her picture! I've written to QVC asking that they put some of the other hosts picture on their opening webpage, but it always seems to be Lisa, Lisa, Lisa. I've been with QVC since the CVN days and used to have at least one TV tuned so I could run in and order. I now log in mornings and check shows from the day before and maybe order, maybe not. I'm so dis... Continue Reading

Re: I think Alberti's getting more popular.

In The Q We Love 1410808168.127

Alberti is a great host(IMO). Well prepared, knowledgable on products, gives GREAT details. He doesn't miss a beat, unlike some seasoned hosts, who stumble & stutter thru their presentations. Pat can't make it thru an hr. without constant giggling when she is with Jayne. To me, that is irritating, & unprofessional. Continue Reading

Page 1 of 392
1 2 3 4 ...392Next