17 Members and 17620 Guests Online

just bee's Activity

Re: Not buying any beauty products in May

In Beauty Banter 1429981970.38

Come visit us on the ComPact thread when you feel you need additional support. Continue Reading

Re: ComPact 2015 -- April

In Beauty Banter 1429977795.95

On 4/25/2015 aprilskies said: On 4/25/2015 just bee said: On 4/24/2015 kittykatmom2 said: It sure is a journey. I am working on my Master Bath today which had been the " catch all room. When I get to the part where I have to throw oodles of expired vitamins & supplements away, it is gonna hurt. Next week, I am going to a flower show for my fun item. What are you gals gonna do? Have a great weekend! The clock is ticking and I have no plan. I'm hoping fun will find me before the month ends! I hope it finds me to. So far, not looking good. I hear ya! I was thinking I might go get an ice c... Continue Reading

In Beauty Banter 1429972879.283

On 4/24/2015 Beauty$Junkie said: I really do feel like a different shopper with the help of Compact. I do find that, since joining the Compact thread, I am more mindful when I shop for everything. I feel like I am making progress so I am grateful. Wishing you all a great weekend and thank you so much for me there on this journey with me. We're retraining our brains, aren't we? Continue Reading

In Beauty Banter 1429970632.823

On 4/24/2015 kittykatmom2 said: It sure is a journey. I am working on my Master Bath today which had been the " catch all room. When I get to the part where I have to throw oodles of expired vitamins & supplements away, it is gonna hurt. Next week, I am going to a flower show for my fun item. What are you gals gonna do? Have a great weekend! The clock is ticking and I have no plan. I'm hoping fun will find me before the month ends! Continue Reading

In Beauty Banter 1429970357.61

On 4/24/2015 Oshare-girl said: On 4/16/2015 just bee said: Geezerette -- have I posted the bird cam addresses here? I can't remember. In case I haven't, these are my current addictions. http://www.portal.state.pa.us/portal/server.pt?open=514&objID=1592549&mode=2 (Mr. and Mrs. Eagle and the kids.) http://hdontap.com/index.php/video/stream/red-tail-hawk-cam http://hdontap.com/index.php/video/stream/albatross-live-nest-cam There are others, but this is a good start. I haven't been online for a while and am catching up. Oh my, Just Bee! You're right, these are SO addicting! There's som... Continue Reading

In Beauty Banter 1429911118.383

On 4/24/2015 aprilskies said: On 4/24/2015 just bee said: On 4/24/2015 aprilskies said: Dosey, I don't envy your schedule. Just pooped reading it. One day at a time. I forgot about the doing something new and fun in April. This is how fun my life has been lately. Ho hum. Speaking of which, isn't it cool how those baby birds are already toilet-trained? Their aim is still a little off, but they seem to be getting better at this. Oh, yes. The fun thing. I just realized we have five days left to accomplish this. The pressure is on! I haven't caught them doing their business just yet. Lol. Don't ... Continue Reading

Re: ***** OLDIES ***** 50/60's ~~ ABC'S ~~

In Gamers 1429908675.22

Don't Be Cruel -- Elvis Presley E Continue Reading

In Beauty Banter 1429908148.83

On 4/24/2015 aprilskies said: Dosey, I don't envy your schedule. Just pooped reading it. One day at a time. I forgot about the doing something new and fun in April. This is how fun my life has been lately. Ho hum. Speaking of which, isn't it cool how those baby birds are already toilet-trained? Their aim is still a little off, but they seem to be getting better at this. Oh, yes. The fun thing. I just realized we have five days left to accomplish this. The pressure is on! Continue Reading

In Beauty Banter 1429907816.257

On 4/24/2015 aprilskies said: I checked on the birdies yesterday and they were sleeping. I wanted to reach through and poke them. They all seemed to be sleeping or in a restful state grooming themselves. It was about 5 or thereabouts. As I was watching the eaglets, it occurred to me how very high up they are. It's amazing the view they have. When they get too close to the edge of the nest I've actually reached out to try to prevent them from toppling. I may need to discuss this with a professional. Continue Reading

In Beauty Banter 1429907690.71

On 4/23/2015 Dosey said: I love those birds. Yesterday, the eagle brought several fish to the nest. Fish lined the nest's perimeter. One of the eaglets was napping with his head resting on a fish. In the hawk's nest, the babies were sitting very close together. They turned their heads to face each other and stared for a few moments. Then, they picked little things off each other. One of the babies spread his wings and put one wing around the other. I know he was just stretching, but I like to think that he was embracing his sibling. Yes, I'm hooked. There is too much on my calendar until the ... Continue Reading

Page 1 of 1525
1 2 3 4 ...1525Next