TSV(R) Preview
51 Members and 12778 Guests Online

just bee's Activity

Re: HEP (Healthy Eating Program) – November 2014

In Beauty Banter 1416328314.837

On 11/18/2014 aprilskies said:My no sugar for a week went well. I almost caved a few times but managed to avoid it. I have to say though, that really took willpower. It is amazing to see how sugar is in everything. I knew that before but never really paid attention, however, now going forward I will be more mindful. Am I giving up sugar, nah, I wont even fool myself, but I will be paying attention to how much I am consuming and consuming mindlessly. I was mindful of salt before, but now, will be mindful of both salt and sugar. I figure if I can eat healthy 80% of the time, the other 20% I can... Continue Reading

Re: ComPact 2014 -- November

In Beauty Banter 1416328124.84

On 11/18/2014 aprilskies said:I am having a bit of problem lately, my will broke down a little bit, but all in all, 2014 is my best year for spending yet. I know I can do better and realize I still have some work to do in this area. I had taken some things to a consignment shop last month. I figured with all of the things I mostly donated, maybe I can try and make a few bucks. So, I called them to see how things were going and I sold one item and made basically nothing. oy vey. What I took were all good things too so I was a little surprised. I will leave them for one more month and see how i... Continue Reading

In Beauty Banter 1416319175.123

Great information, CherryHugs. I'll start to put something in the cart, then I'll remember to look at the ingredients. Is it really necessary to put high fructose corn syrup in everything we eat? It's infuriating to see it in most yogurts. Or whatever it is they sell and call "yogurt." Continue Reading

In Beauty Banter 1416318583.423

On 11/16/2014 kns110 said: Hi! Well, this month has been interesting to say the least. My husband lost his job at the very end of October, so I am completely on a no spending train right now. I kept saying I was going to try not to spent anything, but wasn't expecting this. Luckily, he was given a stipend and has several interviews next week. While going though this, I have actually been using up my stash. I decided to start with travel sized items first since it seems like an accomplishment to empty a container. I will actually use up a complete cream blush this week! So although things coul... Continue Reading

In Beauty Banter 1416061814.46

As fall starts thinking about turning into winter, have any of you modified your diets to adjust? Are we done with summer food? Continue Reading

In Beauty Banter 1416061643.433

On 11/10/2014 SpaGal said: Maybe this will help some of you keep the rush rush buying frenzy down a bit: Last December, my father was in the hospital (the whole month) and had surgery to attach a lung that kept deflating to his chest wall on Dec 23rd. I don't say this to be sad as he's here and it's working fine--just that this Christmas he will remember it's Christmas, and be home with my mom and my DH and I. No gift wrapped under the tree however prettily will be any better than that! Maybe that's why I can overlook all the hubbub this year. That's what Christmas should be. Why do we ta... Continue Reading

Re: Really want an awesome do-it-all face cleanser...

In Beauty Banter 1416061331.677

On 11/15/2014 joannecha said: Go to Paula's Choice & check out their cleansers. If you sign up to get her E-mails, you will get offers when she has her sales. I purchased 2 of her cleansers this past fall when they were on sale, one from the Resist line & one more moisturizing. It all depends what kind of skin you have. Her cleansers can be scrubbed right into the eye to take makeup off. You can do a live chat with a cs rep if you need. Customer service in general is terrific with her site. And even if you don't want to purchase, check out her web site, especially her Beautypedia reco... Continue Reading

In Beauty Banter 1415629094.17

On 11/9/2014 aprilskies said: On 11/8/2014 just bee said: On 11/7/2014 aprilskies said: So, happy to report, for the last 10 days that I have been exercising everyday for at least 15-20mins except for maybe two days. When I dont feel like doing it, I try to think about the goal I made for myself and most times I get moving. While I havent cut out junk food, I am doing pretty good with controlling it. My goal is to fit back into most of my clothes. Right now, the biggest size in my closet is tight and I know if I buy a bigger size I will just eat my way into it. The funny part is the bigger si... Continue Reading

Re: Got a pixie cut

In Beauty Banter 1415628699.05

On 11/9/2014 Drrags said: I used to wear a bob and finally decided it was making me look older so I got a pixie cut and I love it. Now I want it even shorter. Remember, the difference between a good haircut and a great one is two weeks. Continue Reading

Page 1 of 1392
1 2 3 4 ...1392Next