Designer Fashion Clearance
142 Members and 15242 Guests Online

just bee's Activity

Re: Ponds cream

In Beauty Banter 1414504923.523

On 10/28/2014 myshell624 said: On 10/28/2014 just bee said: On 10/28/2014 happy housewife said: What is this Ponds cold cream called ? I'll take a guess -- it's probably Clarant B3. ETA: Drugstore.com regularly offers this item sale-priced. Yep that's the one for lightening spots. It comes in two formulas, normal to dry or normal to oily. I picked it up in the normal to dry formula this past Saturday and so far I really like it. It's too soon to tell if it will lighten my spots but I like the consistency and feel of it. It's not heavy like the original Ponds cream and I actually like the s... Continue Reading

Re: Paulas Choice fans: What is your 1 favorite product?

In Beauty Banter 1414504647.073

I use her cleansers exclusively. I was happy with Moisture Boost, but discovered I'm even happier with Resist Hydrating and Skin Recovery. Currently using Skin Recovery and I'll see how it performs during our brutally dry winter months. Can't beat this company for customer service. Continue Reading

Re: Ponds cream

In Beauty Banter 1414503945.897

On 10/28/2014 happy housewife said: What is this Ponds cold cream called ? I'll take a guess -- it's probably Clarant B3. ETA: Drugstore.com regularly offers this item sale-priced. Continue Reading

Re: ComPact 2014 -- October

In Beauty Banter 1414501929.363

On 10/28/2014 Beauty$Junkie said: JustBee, we have a shoe repair shop in our town, and he is always busy. I will be taking some boots into him this week. Oshare, mindful purchases are a real progress IMO. I have to talk myself out of purchases daily. Progress, not perfection. We have several and there's one not far from me. I think it's worth investigating. I figure I can buy another pair of dressy shoes, but why do it if I can save the pair I've had forever? It has become easier to resist purchases because I know myself. Like PAlady said, she bought a new pair of shoes then discovered sh... Continue Reading

Re: How to PART your HAIR for maximum attractiveness

In Beauty Banter 1414434789.227

Well, this is just revolutionary. Most of my life has been the center part or the left part. Today I tried the right part. I can now ride on the passenger side with the window down and it works with -- not against -- my hair. Continue Reading

In Beauty Banter 1414434412.997

I have had to enter the closet zone recently to excavate dressy items in my wardrobe. (Cue Streisand: "Mem-reeeees, light the corners of my mind....") I have owned the ultimate dress shoe – and I’m not sure if they came from HSN or QVC. A pointy black velvet Maryjane with a sparkly stone buckle. I tried to wear them to a wedding Friday night – and I was running late – but the strap failed. These shoes are so ancient (the 80s) that the elastic piece securing the strap has degraded. Better-half thinks it’s time to bid them a fond adieu and he looked horrifi... Continue Reading

In Beauty Banter 1413329851.983

Just Bee, you continue to impress me with your schooling. I wish I had your discipline and drive. I am impressed you went back to get another degree. Good luck. I am now sitting in my dining room with another layer of items I am decluttering. I cant wait to get this stuff out of the house, I am starting to not be able to move my chairs. It really is amazing what I choose to let go of as I go along. What I would tell my 20 year old self - dont go for the retail therapy. Discipline and drive, eh? I'm sitting here avoiding homework! But I'm totally with you on what I'd tell my 20 year-old sel... Continue Reading

In Beauty Banter 1413311190.22

Finally! I used up an ancient Jessica Simpson Dessert Treats shower gel (lollipop) at the kitchen sink and replaced it today with a philosophy fragrance that I can't take into the shower with me because I hate it. And I've hated it for a very long time -- which explains why it's been sitting in the linen closet for years. Melting marshmallow! I still can't detect the marshmallow; all I smell is hot chocolate. But it works for washing my hands and there's a winter design on the bottle. I can now make this go away. Continue Reading

Re: Holiday Product Review - My take on NORDSTROM sets :)

In philosophy 1413301549.903

Bless your heart for posting this. I saw pink marshmallow buttercream on the philosophy site and hesitated. Hmmmm... marshmallow. As a big crispy marshmallow bars supporter, it caught my eye. But I'll pass. For years I wanted to see more spice in the line, so it was nice to see the set of cinnamon, cardamon, and nutmeg on the site today. I still have so many 3-in-1s that I just don't need to add any more to the collection. Continue Reading

Page 1 of 1385
1 2 3 4 ...1385Next