Just-Reduced Clearance
140 Members and 18037 Guests Online

just bee's Activity

Re: Pure Grace?

In philosophy 1419257988.04

How funny! I posted this on Beauty Banter just a few minutes ago: I've been hearing that I smell really good. I always respond the same way: "Oh, no -- that's not me." Why? Because I know that when I spray pure grace on myself the scent disappears before I put the bottle back on the shelf. But coworkers insist they're smelling something really good -- something clean, like soap. (I can't believe they can detect pure grace on me. Now I don't feel like a complete idiot for continuing to buy it.) Continue Reading

Re: "you smell good! What is that?'

In Beauty Banter 1419257093.983

I've been hearing that I smell really good. I always respond the same way: "Oh, no -- that's not me." Why? Because I know that when I spray pure grace on myself the scent disappears before I put the bottle back on the shelf. But coworkers insist they're smelling something really good -- something clean, like soap. (I can't believe they can detect pure grace on me. Now I don't feel like a complete idiot for continuing to buy it.) Continue Reading

Re: ComPact 2014 -- December

In Beauty Banter 1419255857.623

On 12/21/2014 willdob3 said: I am till losing & dropping sizes so I will need to buy lots of clothing next year as my size changes. Once I stop losing I will have a big challenge - how to build a quality wardrobe that will last but not buy in excess? When you find out, let the rest of us in on the secret! Continue Reading

Page 1 of 1396
1 2 3 4 ...1396Next