TSV(R) Preview
114 Members and 17279 Guests Online

topaunt's Activity

Re: Ham & Cheese Sliders this Sunday - What's Your Go-to Party Sandwich?

In Kitchen & Food Talk, Hosts & Personalities 1422657704.353

Hi David ! My favorite party sandwich is homemade chicken salad on mini croissants. Little smokies wrapped in crescent rolls are great, too. Of course, burgers & hot dogs are always a hit! Enjoy the Super Bowl ! Keep up the good work! -Jeanmarie,Salisbury,NC Continue Reading

Re: Fajita Dip on Wednesday - Plus, What Are Your Top 5 Pantry Staples?

In Kitchen & Food Talk, Hosts & Personalities 1422404061.66

Hi David! Keeping a well stocked pantry saves money and gets dinner on the table quickly. My pantry staples are marinara sauce,spaghetti,canned tuna,canned chicken and frozen fish ( tilapia, shrimp and crab cakes) . I also keep canned green beans, corn , tomatoes & pinto beans. Frozen veggies in a bag are also quick dinner ideas. Don' t forget the rice & couscous!! Keep up the good work ! - Jeanmarie, Salisbury,NC Continue Reading

Re: Taco Soup & QVC’s Cooking on Q Kitchen Makeover – 2 ITKWD Shows!

In Kitchen & Food Talk, Hosts & Personalities 1422051678.053

Hi David ! Can't wait for Cooking on Q Sunday! I would add beans to Taco Soup ! Great for Super Bowl ! Keep up the good work! -Jeanmarie, Salisbury, NC Continue Reading

Re: Sloppy Joe Tater Tot Casserole – How Do You Save Money at the Supermarket?

In Kitchen & Food Talk, Hosts & Personalities 1421703483.947

Hi David! The casserole looks great! I take advantage of weekly store sales to save money and stock up. When shredded cheese is on sale, I buy 10 bags and put them in gallon size freezer bags. Pull out one at a time as you need them, and never run out of cheese !! Keep up the good work! -Jeanmarie,Salisbury,NC Continue Reading

Re: Slow-Cooker Oatmeal - What's Your Favorite Slow Cooker Recipe?

In Kitchen & Food Talk, Hosts & Personalities 1421529285.053

Hi David! My favorite slow cooker recipe is beef stew-so good & tender! I also enjoy making chili, pot roast and pulled pork! Keep up the good work! -Jeanmarie,Salisbury,NC Continue Reading

Re: Honey-Barbecue Turkey Meatloaf & Homemade Gluten-Free Chicken Pot Pie!

In Kitchen & Food Talk, Hosts & Personalities 1421185488.17

Hi David! Lasagna is good to make ahead if you are having guests. Beef stew in the crockpot is good, too. When I make homemade chicken noodle soup, I poach two extra chicken breasts in the chicken broth, then, make either chicken and broccoli casserole or chicken salad with the cooked chicken. Keep up the good work! Glad you are back! -Jeanmarie,Salisbury,NC Continue Reading

Re: Bacon-Ranch Chicken Wings & My Favorite Game-Day Picks

In Kitchen & Food Talk, Hosts & Personalities 1420912106.523

Hi David! Welcome back from vacation! The wing recipe sounds great! I grew up in Buffalo & LOVE chicken wings!! Will have to try this variation. Chicken wing dip & chicken wing soup are also great game day eats. Keep up the good work! -Jeanmarie,Salisbury,NC Continue Reading

Re: General Tso's Noodle Salad & Homemade Pot Roast--3 Ways!

In Kitchen & Food Talk, Hosts & Personalities 1420577800.39

Hi David! The salad sounds & looks great! Rick will be a good sub for you, but, will be glad when you are back! Enjoy the rest of your vacation. Happy New Year! -Jeanmarie,Salisbury,NC Continue Reading

Re: Ratatouille Soup - Wishing You All a Happy and Healthy New Year!

In Kitchen & Food Talk, Hosts & Personalities 1420300200.573

Hi David! Happy New Year! Love this new soup recipe. I like to make taco soup-then top with tortilla chips, cheese , sour cream and green onions. Keep up the good work in 2015! Enjoy your vacation! -Jeanmarie, Salisbury,NC Continue Reading

Re: White Christmas Fudge - What's the Best Gift You've Ever Received?

In Kitchen & Food Talk, Hosts & Personalities, Holiday Advice 1419163739.923

Hi David! The best gift I ever received is when I was a kid-my parents set up a tent in the basement (as there was snow outside!) All 4 of us children had our picture taken in front of it in our red & white striped pj's... We spent many summers playing in that tent-great memories! Merry Christmas to you & your family!! -Jeanmarie,Salisbury,NC Continue Reading

Page 1 of 20
1 2 3 4 ...20Next