Boot Boutique
44 Members and 10655 Guests Online

topaunt's Activity

Re: Autumn Bread Pudding & Skinnytaste Recipes

In Kitchen & Food Talk, Hosts & Personalities 1410810684.03

Hi David! Enjoyed you & Mario on yesterday's show. All these fall recipes sound great! Can't wait for Wednesday's show. Keep up the good work! -Jeanmarie,Salisbury,NC Continue Reading

Re: Pretzel Peanut Butter Rice Crispy Treats & Chef Mario Batali This Sunday on ITKWD!

In Kitchen & Food Talk, Hosts & Personalities 1410627384.46

Hi David ! My mother was a great baker-cakes,cookies,pies,pastries-even homemade cinnamon rolls! The four children always helped in the kitchen, learning from her. I still love to bake, and find it very relaxing. Keep up the good work! -Jeanmarie,Salisbury,NC Continue Reading

Re: Pressure Cooker Beef Stroganoff - Cooks in Just 7 Minutes!

In Kitchen & Food Talk, Hosts & Personalities 1410356557.243

Hi David! My favorite is roast beef,with mashed potatoes,gravy & green peas. Beef stew & beef stroganoff are good, too. My mother used to make us a great dish of strips of sirloin steak, browned, then cooked with mushrooms,onions and tomatoes. This was served over egg noodles! Keep up the good work! -Jeanmarie , Salisbury, NC Continue Reading

Re: Biscuit, Sausage & Egg Strata - What's Your Signaure Breakfast Dish?

In Kitchen & Food Talk, Hosts & Personalities 1410010688.78

Hi David! I make a great breakfast casserole, layering hash brown potatoes, hot pork sausage, eggs, milk & cheese. It's always a hit! Plus, you can make it the night before,refrigerate, then bake in the morning! Keep up the good work! -Jeanmarie, Salisbury, NC Continue Reading

Re: Fudgy Salted Caramel Brownies - What's Your Favorite One-Pot Dessert?

In Kitchen & Food Talk, Hosts & Personalities 1409775613.74

Hi David ! Glad that you are back! My favorite one pot dessert to make is a dump cake-layer all the ingredients in the baking pan, pour some melted butter over it, and bake. I make a blueberry one in the summer, and a pumpkin one in the fall! Keep up the good work! -Jeanmarie,Salisbury,NC Continue Reading

Re: Penne with Garlicky Greens - Have You Ever Had Kale?

In Kitchen & Food Talk, Hosts & Personalities 1408746172.91

Hi David! I once made kale chips-good & crispy! Must be eaten warm, the leftover ones the next day were soggy. Will miss you on Sunday, but love Mary Beth ! Keep up the good work! -Jeanmarie, Salisbury, NC Continue Reading

Re: Easy Vegetarian Pad Thai - What's Your Favorite Noodle Dish?

In Kitchen & Food Talk, Hosts & Personalities 1408477758.773

Hi David! My favorite noodle dish in the summer is pasta salad, with lots of fresh vegetables. When the weather turns cooler, I like lazy pierogi-a Polish casserole of rotini,sauerkraut,cabbage, mushrooms and onions !! Of course, chicken noodle soup,lasagna,and spaghetti & meatballs are good, too. Keep up the good work! -Jeanmarie,Salisbury,NC Continue Reading

Re: Homemade Pineapple-Mango Popsicles & Garden Vegetable Mac and Cheese!

In Kitchen & Food Talk, Hosts & Personalities 1408208428.37

Hi David! My favorite summer moment was our anniversary trip to the Smoky Mountains of Tenessee! It was beautiful! The grilled trout was great,too! Keep up the good work! Jeanmarie,Salisbury,NC Continue Reading

Re: Sweet Potato Tots with Cilantro-Lime Sauce. What's Your Favorite Childhood Food?

In Kitchen & Food Talk, Hosts & Personalities 1406923653.12

Hi David! As a child, my favorite was "ants on a log " !! My mother spread either peanut butter or cream cheese inside ribs of celery-she arranged raisins on them, and cut into pieces-we loved it ! We didn't know it was good for us-it was just fun! I still love hot dogs,grilled cheese, and ice cream sandwiches. Keep up the good work! -Jeanmarie,Salisbury,NC Continue Reading

Re: Southern-Style Fried Fish Sandwich & Campfire Ceviche!

In Kitchen & Food Talk, Hosts & Personalities 1406040041.187

Hi David ! Will really miss you on Wednesday-have a great vacation-you deserve it! The fish sandwich looks great, but, no ceviche for me... Can't wait to get your new cookbook! -Jeanmarie,Salisbury,NC Continue Reading

Page 1 of 16
1 2 3 4 ...16Next