Just-Reduced Clearance
29 Members and 14583 Guests Online

topaunt's Activity

Re: White Christmas Fudge - What's the Best Gift You've Ever Received?

In Kitchen & Food Talk, Hosts & Personalities, Holiday Advice 1419163739.923

Hi David! The best gift I ever received is when I was a kid-my parents set up a tent in the basement (as there was snow outside!) All 4 of us children had our picture taken in front of it in our red & white striped pj's... We spent many summers playing in that tent-great memories! Merry Christmas to you & your family!! -Jeanmarie,Salisbury,NC Continue Reading

Re: Cherry-Almond Rugelach & Potato Latkes with Applesauce - Happy Hanukkah!

In Kitchen & Food Talk, Hosts & Personalities 1418766304.733

Hi David! Keep up the good work! Final countdown to Christmas!!! -Jeanmarie,Salisbury,NC Continue Reading

Re: Gingerbread Dip This Sunday! What's Your Signature Holiday Dip?

In Kitchen & Food Talk, Hosts & Personalities 1418431498.72

Hi David! My favorite dip is crab dip: put an 8 oz. block of cream cheese on a plate. Mix one can of crabmeat (drained), with one jar of cocktail sauce, some horseradish, Worcestershire sauce and hot sauce. Pour over cream cheese and serve with crackers ! Enjoy! Keep up the good work! -Jeanmarie,Salisbury,NC Continue Reading

Re: S'mores Truffles! What's Your Favorite Holiday Sweet?

In Kitchen & Food Talk, Hosts & Personalities, Holiday Advice 1418157906.003

Hi David ! My favorite holiday sweet is my homemade fudge. I also like my sugar cookies, iced and decorated for the holidays ! See you tomorrow. Keep up the good work! -Jeanmarie,Salisbury,NC Continue Reading

Re: 15 Hot Drinks & Soups to Warm Your Soul

In Kitchen & Food Talk, Hosts & Personalities, Holiday Advice 1417815957.453

Hi David ! Can't wait to try some of these recipes!! Yum ! Keep up the good work! -Jeanmarie,Salisbury,NC Continue Reading

Re: Better Than Christmas Cake - What's Your Favorite Short & Sweet Holiday Recipe?

In Kitchen & Food Talk, Hosts & Personalities 1417548493.3

Hi David ! The easiest candy to make for gifts is to melt chocolate (dark,milk,or white-your choice)and combine with nuts (peanuts,pecans or cashews) and put in mini muffin paper cups ! Everyone loves them, and you can make a bunch in a short amount of time!! Keep up the good work! -Jeanmarie,Salisbury,NC Continue Reading

Re: Parsnip Au Gratin & Lobster Bisque Mac and Cheese!

In Kitchen & Food Talk, Recipe Swap, Hosts & Personalities 1417281828.75

Hi David ! I did some shopping on Black Friday,but, waited til 9 am, as the sales went til 1 pm. Crowds weren't bad, and I got good deals on a few gifts. Keep up the good work! The holiday baking season is here!! -Jeanmarie,Salisbury,NC Continue Reading

Re: Mashed Acorn Squash with Apples & How to Roast Your Turkey

In Kitchen & Food Talk, Hosts & Personalities 1416744617.753

Hi David! I have always been a list maker. I've already made my grocery list and done my grocery shopping. Today I will make a list for my menu, as well as what to do each day working up to Thanksgiving. It makes everything so much easier and gives me time to enjoy the holiday, too! Happy Thanksgiving! Keep up the good work! -Jeanmarie,Salisbury,NC Continue Reading

Re: Risotto-Stuffed Collard Greens with Bacon - What's Your All-Time Favorite Side?

In Kitchen & Food Talk, Hosts & Personalities 1416430382.937

Hi David ! My favorite all time turkey day side is the cranberry salad: mix one can whole berry cranberry sauce, one can mandarin oranges (drained) and some chopped nuts ( walnuts or pecans). You may double or triple the recipe according to the number of people you are serving. So easy and so good ! I love the mashed potatoes, cornbread dressing and peas & carrots, too ! Keep up the good work! -Jeanmarie,Salisbury,NC Continue Reading

Re: Easy, Gluten-Free Tiramisu Pie & More Turkey Talk - How to Smoke the Bird

In Kitchen & Food Talk, Hosts & Personalities 1416073964.48

Hi David !! I always bake a turkey breast, as we are not fond of dark meat. LOVE all the sides !! Can't wait til turkey day !! Keep up the good work! -Jeanmarie,Salisbury,NC Continue Reading

Page 1 of 19
1 2 3 4 ...19Next