Handbag Clearance
119 Members and 12189 Guests Online

topaunt's Activity

Re: More Holiday Favorites! Try My Ham Loaf with Mashed Sweet Potato Topping

In Kitchen & Food Talk, Hosts & Personalities 1397917020.88

Hi David ! I've had family visiting all week, so my holiday has already been very special ! After church on Easter Sunday, we look forward to our traditional holiday meal of ham,Polish sausage,potato salad,hard boiled eggs,asparagus,pineapple and rye bread. Happy Easter ! -Jeanmarie, Salisbury, NC Continue Reading

Re: Do You Know the Muffin Man? I Do--I've Got Three Muffin Recipes!

In Kitchen & Food Talk, Hosts & Personalities 1397241278.623

Hi David! I LOVE blueberry muffins ! I also have a good recipe for zuchinni mufins. They have apples, coconut an almond in them. Keep up the good work! -Jeanmarie, Salisbury,NC Continue Reading

Re: Try My Pistachio Dip! And, What Are Your Favorite Easter & Passover Recipes?

In Kitchen & Food Talk, Hosts & Personalities 1396035596.18

Hi David! It is essential at our Easter dinner to have ham,carrots,potato salad,deviled eggs and homemade sugar cookies in the shape of bunnies and chicks! Ready for spring, Easter and some sunshine here in NC ! Keep up the good work! -Jeanmarie,Salisbury,NC Continue Reading

Re: Cream of Asparagus Soup - the Perfect Spring Recipe!

In Kitchen & Food Talk, Hosts & Personalities 1395432035.683

H David! It's 70 degrees here in NC today! Looking forward to warmer weather and the first fresh local strawberries... Also looking forward to the opening of our town's farmer's market next month! Keep up the good work! Happy Spring! -Jeanmarie,Salisbury,NC Continue Reading

Re: Cabbage, Kale, and Broccoli Slaw, Anyone? What Are Your Favorite Side Salad Recipes?

In Kitchen & Food Talk, Hosts & Personalities 1395171939.9

Hi David ! I do enjoy a good Caesar salad or coleslaw. But, my all time favorite is pasta salad, loaded with veggies-cucumber,green pepper, onion,olives, tomatoes, and cheese ! Stir it all together with Italian dressing. Add beans, too if you'd like-garbanzo or canelinni. Keep up the good work ! -Jeanmarie,Salisbury,NC Continue Reading

Re: There's a Chef Salad in My Kitchen! I Wonder What Else Might Show up?

In Kitchen & Food Talk 1394890540.963

Hi David ! I love Italian and Ranch dressing. Your green goddess dressing recipe sounds great-will make it for sure! Enjoy the Muppets! Keep up the good work! -Jeanmarie,Salisbury,NC Continue Reading

Re: Sweet Ambrosia Salad on Wednesday--What's Your Favorite Southern Recipe?

In Kitchen & Food Talk, Hosts & Personalities 1394484099.68

Hi David ! I love a good squash casserole ! Cheesy, with a crumb topping-YUM ! I also love hushpuppies, when we go out for fish ! Don't forget homemade pimento cheese, too ! Keep up the good work! -Jeanmarie,Salisbury,NC Continue Reading

Re: Stuffed Cabbage Rolls Plus Pesto Mac & Cheese! Who's Hungry?

In Kitchen & Food Talk, Hosts & Personalities 1394361690.407

Hi David ! LOVE the cabbage rolls recipe ! My mother made really good ones! (In Polish, they're called golobki) Your recipe looks very easy. I also love stuffed shells and twice baked potatoes. Keep up the good work ! -Jeanmarie,Salisbury,NC Continue Reading

Re: Cookies and Cream Pie. Plus, How Do You Eat Your Oreos?

In Kitchen & Food Talk, Hosts & Personalities 1393155179.433

Hi David ! Oreos are my very favorite cookie of all time ! I eat them as is! An extremely easy dessert to make is an ice cream pie: buy a store bought oreo piecrust, fill with softened ice cream and freeze. When ready to serve, top with hot fudge sauce, whipped cream and nuts!! YUM !! Keep up the good work! -Jeanmarie,Salisbury,NC Continue Reading

Re: Homemade Chocolate Bark & Vote for Your Favorite 2013 Moment

In Kitchen & Food Talk, Hosts & Personalities 1392551722.78

Hi David ! I vote for # 2-chigs & pickens-just love live tv !! My favorite candy bar is anything dark chocolate-like Ghiradelli dark chocolate squares with sea salt-YUM !! the higher cacao percentage the better! Keep up the good work! -Jeanmarie,Salisbury,NC Continue Reading

Page 1 of 13
1 2 3 4 ...13Next