TSV(R) Preview
68 Members and 9610 Guests Online

topaunt's Activity

Re: Chicken Cordon Bleu Bites - What's Your Favorite Bite-Sized Food?

In Kitchen & Food Talk, Hosts & Personalities 1413924208.03

Hi David ! I like sausage balls, spiced pecans and homemade chocolate walnut fudge. LOVE your new cookbook! Keep up the good work! -Jeanmarie,Salisbury,NC Continue Reading

Re: Dark Chocolate Lava Cake Milk Shakes & Chili Mac and Cheese - YES, PLEASE!

In Kitchen & Food Talk, Hosts & Personalities 1413732802.807

Hi David! My favorite milkshake is definitely chocolate! Can't wait to make your chili mac and cheese. Keep up the good work! -Jeanmarie,Salisbury,NC Continue Reading

Re: Autumn Spice Parfaits - What's Your Favorite Holiday Dessert?

In Kitchen & Food Talk, Hosts & Personalities 1413319657.837

Hi David! At Thanksgiving, we enjoy a pumpkin roll and a blackberry pie (made with berries I froze from the farmer's market.) For Christmas, we enjoy several varieties of cookies, all longtime family favorites! Keep up the good work! LOVE your cookbook-made the Cinncinnati Chili over the weekend! Happy dance, happy dance! -Jeanmarie,Salisbury,NC Continue Reading

Re: Butternut Squash Ravioli with Brown Butter Sauce - Mmm, Mmm, Fall!

In Kitchen & Food Talk, Hosts & Personalities 1412970525.273

Hi David ! My favorite fall recipes are pumpkin roll, apple cake and any kind of homemade soup! LOVE your new cookbook-plan on reading it from start to finish this weekend . Keep up the good work! -Jeanmarie,Salisbury,NC Continue Reading

Re: Skip the Coffee Shop—Make Your Own Pumpkin Spice Coffee!

In Kitchen & Food Talk, Hosts & Personalities 1412805971.2

Hi David! I like hazelnut lattes. My husband enjoys pumpkin spice or eggnog creamers in his coffee. Got your cookbook TODAY!! Can't wait to start cooking your recipes-just need to decide which one first!! Keep up the good work! -Jeanmarie , Salisbury, NC Continue Reading

Re: Skinny Green Bean Casserole – What’s Your Favorite “Skinny” Recipe?

In Kitchen & Food Talk, Hosts & Personalities 1412442021.397

Hi David! I do enjoy using mashed cauliflower for fake mashed potatoes. Roasting cauliflower in the oven gives this vegetable another great way to make it a side dish. For fish & chips, I bake cod and wedges of potatoes in the oven,and serve with coleslaw. Still love the green bean casserole! Can't wait to get your new cookbook! Keep up the good work! -Jeanmarie,Salisbury,NC Continue Reading

Re: Philly Cheesesteak Dip - The Sandwich in a Game-Day Package!

In Kitchen & Food Talk, Hosts & Personalities 1412173874.24

Hi David! My favorite dip is a spicy cheese dip: brown spicy pork sausage, add salsa & velveeta-put in crock pot to melt! Serve with tortilla chips! Perfect for game day! Keep up the good work! -Jeanmarie,Salisbury,NC Continue Reading

Re: Brunswick Stew & A VISIT FROM INA GARTEN This Sunday!!!

In Kitchen & Food Talk, Hosts & Personalities 1411835370.073

Hi David ! My favorite one pot dish is taco soup - really easy & good ! I also like to make chili,beef stew and chicken noodle soup. Keep up the good work! Can't wait to see Ina on your show. -Jeanmarie,Salisbury,NC Continue Reading

Re: Baked Gnocchi & Meat Lovers' Pizza Mac & Cheese--It's Comfort Food Season!

In Kitchen & Food Talk, Hosts & Personalities 1411496844.85

Hi David! Both recipes look delicious! It is actually chilly & damp here in NC, so, looking forward to some hearty casserole dishes for dinner. Keep up the good work! -Jeanmarie,Salisbury,NC Continue Reading

Re: Sweet and Sour Shrimp and Scallops - What's Your Favorite Seafood?

In Kitchen & Food Talk, Hosts & Personalities 1411156341.747

Hi David! My favorite seafood is shrimp-it is so versatile and affordable. I like to make shrimp cocktail, shrimp creole and fettucine shrimp alfredo. I really like all seafood-scallops,lobster,crab legs, cod and tilapia. We eve have a seafood vendor at our farmer's market that brings fresh NC seafood from the coast ! Keep up the good work! -Jeanmarie,Salisbury,NC Continue Reading

Page 1 of 17
1 2 3 4 ...17Next