Back-in-Stock Fashions
96 Members and 14005 Guests Online

topaunt's Activity

Re: Oatmeal Pie -- What's Your Family's Signature Dessert?

In Kitchen & Food Talk, Hosts & Personalities 1414784511.82

Hi David ! Our family's signature dessert is harvest apple cake-a very moist homemade cake made with apples, walnuts and cinnamon. My mother used the apples from the trees in our backyard to make this cake. Of course, all was made from scratch. She also made a tomato soup cake, chocolate sheet cake, apple pie and blackberry pie !! I miss her everyday. Keep up the good work! -Jeanmarie,Salisbury,NC Continue Reading

Re: Caramel Apple Cheesecake Bars - What Does Your Perfect Slice of Cheesecake Look Like?

In Kitchen & Food Talk, Hosts & Personalities, TSV Talk 1414515330.24

Hi David ! I like a plain homemade cheesecake the best ! Your cheesecake bars look pretty good... Keep up the good work! -Jeanmarie,Salisbury,NC Continue Reading

Re: Chicken and Corn Chowder - What's Your Go-to Soup Recipe?

In Kitchen & Food Talk, Hosts & Personalities 1414261737.597

Hi David! My favorite soup to make is chicken noodle soup-with celery,carrots,onions and kluski noodles. Enjoyed your apple recipes blog. Keep up the good work! -Jeanmarie,Salisbury,NC Continue Reading

Re: Chicken Cordon Bleu Bites - What's Your Favorite Bite-Sized Food?

In Kitchen & Food Talk, Hosts & Personalities 1413924208.03

Hi David ! I like sausage balls, spiced pecans and homemade chocolate walnut fudge. LOVE your new cookbook! Keep up the good work! -Jeanmarie,Salisbury,NC Continue Reading

Re: Dark Chocolate Lava Cake Milk Shakes & Chili Mac and Cheese - YES, PLEASE!

In Kitchen & Food Talk, Hosts & Personalities 1413732802.807

Hi David! My favorite milkshake is definitely chocolate! Can't wait to make your chili mac and cheese. Keep up the good work! -Jeanmarie,Salisbury,NC Continue Reading

Re: Autumn Spice Parfaits - What's Your Favorite Holiday Dessert?

In Kitchen & Food Talk, Hosts & Personalities 1413319657.837

Hi David! At Thanksgiving, we enjoy a pumpkin roll and a blackberry pie (made with berries I froze from the farmer's market.) For Christmas, we enjoy several varieties of cookies, all longtime family favorites! Keep up the good work! LOVE your cookbook-made the Cinncinnati Chili over the weekend! Happy dance, happy dance! -Jeanmarie,Salisbury,NC Continue Reading

Re: Butternut Squash Ravioli with Brown Butter Sauce - Mmm, Mmm, Fall!

In Kitchen & Food Talk, Hosts & Personalities 1412970525.273

Hi David ! My favorite fall recipes are pumpkin roll, apple cake and any kind of homemade soup! LOVE your new cookbook-plan on reading it from start to finish this weekend . Keep up the good work! -Jeanmarie,Salisbury,NC Continue Reading

Re: Skip the Coffee Shop—Make Your Own Pumpkin Spice Coffee!

In Kitchen & Food Talk, Hosts & Personalities 1412805971.2

Hi David! I like hazelnut lattes. My husband enjoys pumpkin spice or eggnog creamers in his coffee. Got your cookbook TODAY!! Can't wait to start cooking your recipes-just need to decide which one first!! Keep up the good work! -Jeanmarie , Salisbury, NC Continue Reading

Re: Skinny Green Bean Casserole – What’s Your Favorite “Skinny” Recipe?

In Kitchen & Food Talk, Hosts & Personalities 1412442021.397

Hi David! I do enjoy using mashed cauliflower for fake mashed potatoes. Roasting cauliflower in the oven gives this vegetable another great way to make it a side dish. For fish & chips, I bake cod and wedges of potatoes in the oven,and serve with coleslaw. Still love the green bean casserole! Can't wait to get your new cookbook! Keep up the good work! -Jeanmarie,Salisbury,NC Continue Reading

Re: Philly Cheesesteak Dip - The Sandwich in a Game-Day Package!

In Kitchen & Food Talk, Hosts & Personalities 1412173874.24

Hi David! My favorite dip is a spicy cheese dip: brown spicy pork sausage, add salsa & velveeta-put in crock pot to melt! Serve with tortilla chips! Perfect for game day! Keep up the good work! -Jeanmarie,Salisbury,NC Continue Reading

Page 1 of 18
1 2 3 4 ...18Next