Fall Fashion Clearance
129 Members and 16648 Guests Online

topaunt's Activity

Re: Penne with Garlicky Greens - Have You Ever Had Kale?

In Kitchen & Food Talk, Hosts & Personalities 1408746172.91

Hi David! I once made kale chips-good & crispy! Must be eaten warm, the leftover ones the next day were soggy. Will miss you on Sunday, but love Mary Beth ! Keep up the good work! -Jeanmarie, Salisbury, NC Continue Reading

Re: Easy Vegetarian Pad Thai - What's Your Favorite Noodle Dish?

In Kitchen & Food Talk, Hosts & Personalities 1408477758.773

Hi David! My favorite noodle dish in the summer is pasta salad, with lots of fresh vegetables. When the weather turns cooler, I like lazy pierogi-a Polish casserole of rotini,sauerkraut,cabbage, mushrooms and onions !! Of course, chicken noodle soup,lasagna,and spaghetti & meatballs are good, too. Keep up the good work! -Jeanmarie,Salisbury,NC Continue Reading

Re: Homemade Pineapple-Mango Popsicles & Garden Vegetable Mac and Cheese!

In Kitchen & Food Talk, Hosts & Personalities 1408208428.37

Hi David! My favorite summer moment was our anniversary trip to the Smoky Mountains of Tenessee! It was beautiful! The grilled trout was great,too! Keep up the good work! Jeanmarie,Salisbury,NC Continue Reading

Re: Sweet Potato Tots with Cilantro-Lime Sauce. What's Your Favorite Childhood Food?

In Kitchen & Food Talk, Hosts & Personalities 1406923653.12

Hi David! As a child, my favorite was "ants on a log " !! My mother spread either peanut butter or cream cheese inside ribs of celery-she arranged raisins on them, and cut into pieces-we loved it ! We didn't know it was good for us-it was just fun! I still love hot dogs,grilled cheese, and ice cream sandwiches. Keep up the good work! -Jeanmarie,Salisbury,NC Continue Reading

Re: Southern-Style Fried Fish Sandwich & Campfire Ceviche!

In Kitchen & Food Talk, Hosts & Personalities 1406040041.187

Hi David ! Will really miss you on Wednesday-have a great vacation-you deserve it! The fish sandwich looks great, but, no ceviche for me... Can't wait to get your new cookbook! -Jeanmarie,Salisbury,NC Continue Reading

Re: Slow-Cooker Brownie Bread Pudding - It's Christmas in July(R)

In Kitchen & Food Talk, Hosts & Personalities 1405767021.137

Hi David ! The chocolate bread pudding looks great ! The holiday dishes I would want right now are Christmas cookies and my homemade fudge ! Can't wait for your show tomorrow, Keep up the good work! -Jeanmarie,Salisbury,NC Continue Reading

Re: Gluten-Free Ice Cream Sandwich - Happy Birthday, Mary!

In Kitchen & Food Talk, Hosts & Personalities 1405181531.16

Hi David ! Every year on my birthday, I get a chocolate cake with chocolate icing !! It's my favorite !! Keep up the good work ! -Jeanmarie,Salisbury,NC Continue Reading

Re: Deep Fried Banana with Chocolate and Peanut Butter - Hooray for Fair Food!

In Kitchen & Food Talk, Hosts & Personalities 1404846602.74

Hi David ! My favorite fair food is curly fries, sprinkled with salt & vinegar! At our county fair, I also like the chicken & dumplings and the kettle corn . Keep up the good work! Can't wait to get your second cookbook !! -Jeanmarie,Salisbury,NC Continue Reading

Re: Campfire Hash & A Look Inside Cookbook #2!

In Kitchen & Food Talk, Hosts & Personalities 1404643926.747

Hi David ! I haven't been camping since I was a girl scout-but, I do remember roasting marshmallows for those delicious s'mores! Keep up the good work! -Jeanmarie,Salisbury,NC Continue Reading

Re: Light Potato Salad & How-to Make the Very Best Burger

In Kitchen & Food Talk, Hosts & Personalities 1404243549.033

Hi David ! In the 90's in the Carolinas, so, keeping cool in the A/C. Still having hot dogs,deviled eggs, macaroni salad and watermelon! So glad I ordered your new cookbook ! Have a safe & happy 4th! God Bless America!! -Jeanmarie,Salisbury,NC Continue Reading

Page 1 of 16
1 2 3 4 ...16Next