Live Spring Style
73 Members and 16549 Guests Online

topaunt's Activity

Re: Bunny Bum Cupcakes - What Are the Cutest Easter Recipes You've Seen This Year?

In Kitchen & Food Talk, Hosts & Personalities 1427489078.963

Hi David ! I make homemade sugar cookies every Easter in the shapes of bunnies and chicks. I also like to top my cupcakes with green tinted coconut and jelly beans, like a little nest! Looking forward to your show on Sunday. Keep up the good work! -Jeanmarie,Salisbury,NC Continue Reading

Re: Chicken Cordon Bleu Pizza - Don't Forget, ITKWD's on QVC Plus This Wednesday

In Kitchen & Food Talk, Hosts & Personalities 1427210949.313

Hi David ! What a great new idea for a pizza! Will also use my leftover spiral ham from Easter .Keep up the good work! -Jeanmarie,Salisbury,NC Continue Reading

Re: Easter Ham with Apricot Glaze - What Holiday Dish Are You Most Looking Forward To?

In Kitchen & Food Talk, Hosts & Personalities 1426882170.877

Hi David ! Most looking forward to the spiral sliced ham for Easter, with potato salad, green bean casserole, colored Easter eggs and homemade sugar cookies !!! YUM !! Enjoy the first day of spring! Keep up the good work! -Jeanmarie,Salisbury,NC Continue Reading

Re: Citrus-Steamed Shrimp with Orange-Tarragon Aioli - What's Your Favorite Shrimp Dish?

In Hosts & Personalities 1426691058.023

Hi David ! This shrimp dish sounds great ! Can't wait to try it ! My favorite shrimp recipe is shrimp scampi over linguini ! Of course, shrimp cocktail and shrimp creole are also good. You will be missed tonight. By the way, who cares if you don't like seafood? Keep up the good work! -Jeanmarie,Salisbury,NC Continue Reading

Re: Celebrate with St. Patty's Day Milk Shakes & Corned Beef and Cabbage

In Kitchen & Food Talk, Hosts & Personalities 1426350680.033

Hi David ! Every St. Patrick's Day, I make corned beef,cabbage,carrots and potatoes. I serve it with a horseradish sauce : mix horseradish, sour cream and mayo together. With the leftover meat-reuben sandwiches, of course ! Keep up the good work! Happy St. Paddy's Day ! -Jeanmarie,Salisbury,NC Continue Reading

Re: Pineapple Upside-Down Bread Pudding - What's Your Favorite Kind of Bread Pudding?

In Kitchen & Food Talk, Hosts & Personalities 1426009159.997

Hi David ! I've never had bread pudding, but , your recipe sounds great. LOVED the live audience on Sunday. Keep up the good work ! -Jeanmarie,Salisbury,NC Continue Reading

Re: Carrot-Ginger Soup - Do You Have a Favorite Springtime Soup?

In Kitchen & Food Talk, Hosts & Personalities 1425742203.437

Hi David ! Your carrot soup sounds great-can't wait to make it ! I like to make French onion soup and vegetable soup. Keep up the good work! -Jeanmarie,Salisbury,NC Continue Reading

Re: Lemon Meringue Pie - Trisha Yearwood & Griff & Cheryl Day on Wednesday!

In Kitchen & Food Talk, Hosts & Personalities 1425506307.293

Hi David ! Don't really care for lemon meringue pie, but love your show !! Glad Cheryl & Griff are back !! Keep up the good work ! -Jeanmarie,Salisbury,NC Continue Reading

Re: Fresh Berry Salad with Arugula & Goat Cheese - Spring Is Coming!

In Kitchen & Food Talk, Hosts & Personalities 1425145645.28

Hi David ! Can't wait to try your salad recipe - will probably use feta instead of goat cheese . Keep up the good work ! -Jeanmarie,Salisbury,NC Continue Reading

Re: Quick & Easy Queso Dip - Plus Highlights from Our Golden Spatula Awards!

In Kitchen & Food Talk, Hosts & Personalities 1424812662.4

Hi David ! LOVED your award show on Sunday. My favorite cheese dip recipe has 3 ingredients : -one pound pork sausage, cooked & drained (may use hot if desired) -one 24 oz. jar salsa - one 2 lb. block Velveeta,cubed Combine in a crockpot on low, stir and serve with tortilla chips or Fritos once melted. Keep up the good work! -Jeanmarie,Salisbury,NC Continue Reading

Page 1 of 21
1 2 3 4 ...21Next