Christmas in July(R) Sale
135 Members and 13434 Guests Online

topaunt's Activity

Re: Southern-Style Fried Fish Sandwich & Campfire Ceviche!

In Kitchen & Food Talk, Hosts & Personalities 1406040041.187

Hi David ! Will really miss you on Wednesday-have a great vacation-you deserve it! The fish sandwich looks great, but, no ceviche for me... Can't wait to get your new cookbook! -Jeanmarie,Salisbury,NC Continue Reading

Re: Slow-Cooker Brownie Bread Pudding - It's Christmas in July(R)

In Kitchen & Food Talk, Hosts & Personalities 1405767021.137

Hi David ! The chocolate bread pudding looks great ! The holiday dishes I would want right now are Christmas cookies and my homemade fudge ! Can't wait for your show tomorrow, Keep up the good work! -Jeanmarie,Salisbury,NC Continue Reading

Re: Gluten-Free Ice Cream Sandwich - Happy Birthday, Mary!

In Kitchen & Food Talk, Hosts & Personalities 1405181531.16

Hi David ! Every year on my birthday, I get a chocolate cake with chocolate icing !! It's my favorite !! Keep up the good work ! -Jeanmarie,Salisbury,NC Continue Reading

Re: Deep Fried Banana with Chocolate and Peanut Butter - Hooray for Fair Food!

In Kitchen & Food Talk, Hosts & Personalities 1404846602.74

Hi David ! My favorite fair food is curly fries, sprinkled with salt & vinegar! At our county fair, I also like the chicken & dumplings and the kettle corn . Keep up the good work! Can't wait to get your second cookbook !! -Jeanmarie,Salisbury,NC Continue Reading

Re: Campfire Hash & A Look Inside Cookbook #2!

In Kitchen & Food Talk, Hosts & Personalities 1404643926.747

Hi David ! I haven't been camping since I was a girl scout-but, I do remember roasting marshmallows for those delicious s'mores! Keep up the good work! -Jeanmarie,Salisbury,NC Continue Reading

Re: Light Potato Salad & How-to Make the Very Best Burger

In Kitchen & Food Talk, Hosts & Personalities 1404243549.033

Hi David ! In the 90's in the Carolinas, so, keeping cool in the A/C. Still having hot dogs,deviled eggs, macaroni salad and watermelon! So glad I ordered your new cookbook ! Have a safe & happy 4th! God Bless America!! -Jeanmarie,Salisbury,NC Continue Reading

Re: Order Your Copy of Cookbook #2--Back Around the Table--This Sunday!

In Kitchen & Food Talk, Hosts & Personalities 1403980552.007

Hi David! My favorite salad is pasta salad-makes a great summer dinner. I also love Caesar salad,potato salad,macaroni salad and strawberry pretzel salad, which is really more of a dessert! Your shrimp salad sounds delicious and easy. Can't wait to get your second cookbook ! Congratulations! Keep up the good work ! -Jeanmarie,Salisbury,NC Continue Reading

Re: Chicken Caesar Salad with Avocado Dressing: Classic with a Twist!

In Kitchen & Food Talk 1403620046.863

Hi David ! I like to add grilled shrimp or tuna to salads. I also add pepperoni and / or salami to my pasta salad, with lots of veggies to make a complete meal in the summertime ! Keep up the good work ! -Jeanmarie,Salisbury,NC Continue Reading

Re: Fruit Salad Parfait - Perfect Way to Start the Day!

In Kitchen & Food Talk, Hosts & Personalities 1403357095.157

Hi David ! I make yogurt parfaits for my husband for breakfast all the time! Just layer fruit, vanilla greek yogurt and granola in a clear glass. I use whatever fruit is in season-strawberries, blueberries and peaches in NC right now. Keep up the good work! -Jeanmarie,Salisbury,NC Continue Reading

Re: Key Lime Cheesecake Milk Shakes! Let's Talk Summer Sweets!

In Kitchen & Food Talk, Hosts & Personalities 1403092185.64

Hi David ! My favorite summer sweets are blackberry pie and peach cobbler. A bowl of ice cream is always good, too, with hot fudge sauce ! Keep up the good work! Missed you on Sunday-watched some of the webcast, but it just wasn't the same... -Jeanmarie,Salisbury,NC Continue Reading

Page 1 of 15
1 2 3 4 ...15Next