129 Members and 19659 Guests Online

topaunt's Activity

Re: Happy Memorial Day Weekend! Guess What We're Grilling on Sunday?

In Kitchen & Food Talk, Hosts & Personalities 1432327048.117

Hi David! I hope you wear red, white and blue on Sunday! Can't wait for your show! Summer is almost here... Keep up the good work! -Jeanmarie,NC Continue Reading

Re: 16 Memorial Day Recipe Ideas

In Kitchen & Food Talk, Hosts & Personalities 1432326931.677

Hi David! Thank you for all the recipe ideas for the holiday weekend! Hope everyone has a safe Memorial Day weekend! Keep up the good work! -Jeanmarie,NC Continue Reading

Re: Yes, a Grilled Salad! Grilled Chopped Salad with Home-Style Ranch

In Kitchen & Food Talk, Hosts & Personalities 1432060500.177

Hi David! We do LOVE summer salads-pasta salad,tossed salad and panzanella. Your recipe sounds great-can't wait to try it! See you Wednesday! Keep up the good work! -Jeanmarie,NC Continue Reading

Re: Grilled Chicken Breast with Pico de Gallo Plus How-to Grill Chicken

In Kitchen & Food Talk, Hosts & Personalities 1431433267.87

Hi David! This recipe looks great and easy to make! The pico would also be good on chips! Can't wait til Wednesday's show...Keep up the good work1 -Jeanmarie,NC Continue Reading

Re: Death by Chocolate Trifle & More Mother's Day Recipes

In Kitchen & Food Talk, Hosts & Personalities 1431113792.447

Hi David! My Mom was a great cook & baker ! She made apple pie with the apples we grew in our backyard, sugar cookies and chocolate sheet cake. She even made cabbage rolls and pierogi from scratch! Her roast chicken and scalloped potatoes were a favorite Sunday dinner. She made this other great dish called mushroom beef steak-strips od steak, simmered with onions,mushrooms and tomatoes, served over egg noodles. I developed my love of being in the kitchen from her! Happy Mother's Day to all mothers out there... Keep up the good work! -Jeanmarie,Salisbury,NC Continue Reading

Re: Happy Mother's Day! Memories & Some Throwback Thursday Pics

In Kitchen & Food Talk, Hosts & Personalities 1431031540.42

Hi David ! LOVE the pictures & stories about your Mom.My mother is no longer with me-in heaven with my Dad, but, I still miss her everyday. She was a great cook & baker, as well as a great Mother. Happy Mother's Day to all the mothers out there !!! -Jeanmarie,Salisbury,NC Continue Reading

Re: How to Make Smoky Bacon BBQ Deviled Eggs

In Kitchen & Food Talk, Hosts & Personalities 1430855427.36

Hi David! Your recipe sounds great! Another delicious treat is to add some crabmeat and minced chives, for crab stuffed deviled eggs! Keep up the good work! -Jeanmarie,Salisbury,NC Continue Reading

Re: Turtle S'more Pizza - Yes, We've Gone & IMPROVED the S'more!

In Kitchen & Food Talk, Hosts & Personalities 1430564025.073

Hi David! I like to grill veggies along with my chicken,steaks or burgers. I cut zucchini,yellow squash,mushrooms and onions in big chunks and toss in Italian dressing. No need to turn the oven on-the whole meal cooks on the grill! Keep up the good work! -Jeanmarie,Salisbury,NC Continue Reading

Re: Southern-Style Rib Sandwich - What Was Your Favorite Sandwich in April?

In Hosts & Personalities 1430246301.793

Hi David ! My favorite sandwich in April is the chicken patty melt slider, although all of them looked great! Keep up the good work! See you on Wednesday!! -Jeanmarie,Salisbury,NC Continue Reading

Re: Pastrami on a Pretzel Roll - What's Your Favorite Deli Sandwich?

In Kitchen & Food Talk, Hosts & Personalities 1429986643.647

Hi David! Your sandwich looks great! My favorite deli sandwich is ham and swiss cheese on rye bread, with spicy mustard! A big dill pickle on the side, of course! Keep up the good work! -Jeanmarie,Salisbury,NC Continue Reading

Page 1 of 23
1 2 3 4 ...23Next