72 Members and 18243 Guests Online

topaunt's Activity

Re: Pastrami on a Pretzel Roll - What's Your Favorite Deli Sandwich?

In Kitchen & Food Talk, Hosts & Personalities 1429986643.647

Hi David! Your sandwich looks great! My favorite deli sandwich is ham and swiss cheese on rye bread, with spicy mustard! A big dill pickle on the side, of course! Keep up the good work! -Jeanmarie,Salisbury,NC Continue Reading

Re: Not Much of a Salad Fan? These Recipes Will Change Your Mind!

In Kitchen & Food Talk, Hosts & Personalities 1429816895.033

Hi David ! LOVE the ideas for salads in this blog. Keep the salad recipes coming, as vegetables start coming into season soon . LOVE you & your ITKWD shows ! Keep up the good work! -Jeanmarie,Salisbury,NC Continue Reading

Re: Strawberry-Nutella Whoopie Pies...Now That's a Sweet Sandwich!

In Hosts & Personalities 1429643049.13

Hi David ! You look GREAT at UNC ! Enjoyed all the pictures and stories on your blog! Never had a whoopie pie before. Keep up the good work! See you on Wednesday! -Jeanmarie,Salisbury,NC Continue Reading

Re: Chicken Patty Melt Sliders & A Tour of UNC Chapel Hill!

In Kitchen & Food Talk, Hosts & Personalities 1429374926.66

Hi David ! The chicken patty melts sound great! PLEASE have the Clef Hangers back on your show !! Keep up the good work! -Jeanmarie,Salisbury,NC Continue Reading

Re: Caprese Panini - Tell Me How You Make the Ultimate Grilled Cheese...

In Kitchen & Food Talk, Hosts & Personalities 1429107900.17

Hi David! My husband & I like grilled ham & cheese sandwiches on rye bread. I put swiss cheese on one piece of bread, cheddar on the other, and the ham in the middle !!! YUM !! Keep up the good work! -Jeanmarie,Salisbury,NC Continue Reading

Re: Chocolate PB&B Sandwich - What Was Your Favorite Childhood Sandwich?

In Kitchen & Food Talk, Hosts & Personalities 1428696310.16

Hi David ! My Mother always made sandwiches for our school lunches-my two favorites were : 1. baloney 2. peanut butter Keep up the good work! Can't wait to try your dessert sandwich recipe !!! -Jeanmarie,Salisbury,NC Continue Reading

Re: Open-Faced Pot Roast Sandwiches - What's Your Favorite Open-Faced Sammy?

In Kitchen & Food Talk, Hosts & Personalities 1428437472.307

Hi David ! I love creamed chipped beef on toast for breakfast, eggs benedict for brunch and roast beef for lunch or dinner!! You can't go wrong with a sandwich! Keep up the good work! -Jeanmarie,Salisbury,NC Continue Reading

Re: Happy Easter, Happy Passover! Ham, Egg & Cheese Pancake Pitas This Sunday

In Kitchen & Food Talk, Hosts & Personalities 1428091213.363

Hi David ! Happy Easter !! We always start the holiday by going to church. Then, our traditional lunch of ham, green bean casserole,potato salad,yeast rolls and strawberry pretzel salad. Nice day to reflect and relax... Keep up the good work! -Jeanmarie,Salisbury,NC Continue Reading

Re: The Reuben Wrap - What's Your Go-To Wrap? Chicken Caesar? Buffalo Chicken?

In Kitchen & Food Talk, Hosts & Personalities 1427835630.087

Hi David ! We enjoy a chicken salad wrap-wheat tortillas, chicken salad,shredded lettuce and chopped tomatoes. See you Wednesday night! Keep up the good work ! - Jeanmarie, Salisbury, NC Happy Easter also !! Continue Reading

Re: Bunny Bum Cupcakes - What Are the Cutest Easter Recipes You've Seen This Year?

In Kitchen & Food Talk, Hosts & Personalities 1427489078.963

Hi David ! I make homemade sugar cookies every Easter in the shapes of bunnies and chicks. I also like to top my cupcakes with green tinted coconut and jelly beans, like a little nest! Looking forward to your show on Sunday. Keep up the good work! -Jeanmarie,Salisbury,NC Continue Reading

Page 1 of 22
1 2 3 4 ...22Next