Meant for Mom(SM)
15 Members and 9381 Guests Online

blackdog10's Activity

Re: I like Isaacs new dress

In Fashion Talk 1344306400.373

Agree totally, but what was the little "chanel type" jacket the model was wearing with the black dress. Don't do this to us, give us the information please. Continue Reading

Amy's Blouse on show this am ( 1: 49 am)

Started by blackdog10 in Fashion Talk 1344059496.857

Anyone know if it is a QVC blouse, if so could you please send the item number. Many thanks Barb Continue Reading

Re: Old Bay Potatoes + Share Your Potato Recipe

In Kitchen & Food Talk, For the Home Talk, Hosts & Personalities 1343357523.18

Hi Courtney The lace dress that you are wearing for the Hampton's promo is just devine on you. Can you please tell me where it was purchased. Many thanks. Continue Reading

Re: Aurora Cuff & Opal Ring .....

In Judith Ripka 1343357143.397

Hi Aurora Gals I have the wide Aurora cuff and found that http://www.qvc.com/Bold-Oval-Faceted-ChalcedonySterling-Ring-Pink,Size-6.product.J153816.html?upsh=1&sc=J268566 worked well. My aurora cuff has some varying shades if pink and peach. The ring is plain enough and does not compete with the cuff. Try it. Continue Reading

Mally's Dress LOVE

Last Reply by Tricolor 1333822720.96 | Started by blackdog10 in Beauty Banter

I love the peach dress that Mally is wearing on the 2:00pm show. Has anyone seen anything like it on their shopping trips? Continue Reading

Re: How about that outfit on Kate?

In Lori Goldstein 1333406898.147

Was just thinking the same thing...color blocking or color blind, not drinking the koolaid on this one. Continue Reading

Re: Now I know why I saved all those boxes for all those years....

In Judith Ripka 1332806156.14

I recently moved and used the jewelry case made by Lori, the one with the removable pouches. Worked great for all of my Ripka pieces, it was chock full. Plenty of room for rings too. I invested in some velvet jewelry boxes and I just stacked them on top of each other with my gold jewelry. I also transported my jewely in my car. Luckily we made the trip in a day so no overnight anywhere, but if we had to stay somewhere the jewelry would not have stayed in the car. Best of luck. Continue Reading

Re: I LOVE LISA's tangerine top!!!!

In Fashion Talk 1331568548.183

Looked online for the David Meister tangerine tunic, cannot find it, seems like he only makes dresses not tops. Has anyone found the top? Continue Reading

Outstanding Job Joan

Last Reply by Silvermist 1313848303.603 | Started by blackdog10 in Joan Rivers

Watched you thru-out the day, very entertaining. Love the TSV Jacket ordered it in 4 colors. I don't know where you get your energy, you didn't miss a beat. What a fun job, fashion and jewelry . Keep up the great work and keep to the classic line. Would love to meet you someday. I have a great idea for sensible but chic shoe line. Continue Reading

Page 1 of 2