Back-in-Stock Fashions
91 Members and 11993 Guests Online

CAshopper2011's Activity

Re: TSV's Reduced Shipping

In Q Did What? 1414802836.913

On 10/31/2014 Sylanne said: I don't know anyone who is concerned w/a retailer's overhead. Shopper loyalty is a thing of the past. I don't think of overhead and loyalty having any connection. I agree Zappos overhead is so much less than Q they aren't even comparable retailers. Q has the best return policy of any other company besides Costco. Only Costco and Q let you return used items that aren't defective. Both Q and Costco have huge overhead (Costcos would be much more than Q I'd guess) but Costco also allows free shipping and allows returns beyond the 30 days Q gives. And Q carries many gre... Continue Reading

Re: Rennee Zellweger

In Beauty Banter 1414731209.407

On 10/30/2014 sinut said: Regarding Renee Z, She appears to have had an upper blepharoplasty, (upper eye lid) and lower lid. She use to have heavier eyelids. This surgery is done by an ophthalmologist, and this is a procedure that is quite common. No big deal. I think she looks great!! When you change the look of your eyes it can change your whole expression on your face. This is all that I think she's had done. I agree, your eyes really impact your appearance and hers were very distinct before... I don't see any other change in her face besides her eyelids no longer being hooded. Continue Reading

Re: Social Security question

In Health & Fitness 1414728559.063

On 10/30/2014 Tweena63 said: On 10/29/2014 ccassaday said: Are you serious. Stay at home moms should be aplauded for raising their own children. When you get married you have a partnership with our spouse. To say they dont conttribute to the greater good is insulting. They are raising the future. I cant tell you how nice it was to have a mom who was there when we were it had nothing to do with her not beiing able to hack it. You sound bitter because you arent or couldnt be a stay at home mom. I agree..... . I am married and agree that it doesn't make sense that a married couple receive more b... Continue Reading

Re: Social Security question

In Health & Fitness 1414720377.93

On 10/29/2014 Cinder63 said: On 10/28/2014 moonstone dunes said: On 10/28/2014 Cinder63 said: SS is not designed to be "fair." I am single and singles can't designate beneficiaries, so if I die all the money goes back into the "pot" as well. I really don't see why it should be different for someone who happens to have been married. In fact, married and childed people do a lot better out of SS. About 8 million kids are on some sort of SS now; obviously that money is partly paid for by the child free who are not creating that sort of liability for the system, either via disability of the child ... Continue Reading

Re: A question for those of you who don't wear white metals

In Jewelry Talk 1414028591.513

The pearls are a beautiful color. That is a stunning bracelet. But I agree the gold is not complementary of them, nor are the pearls of the gold! They almost mute each other. I love the warmth of yellow gold. Warm gold doesn't (to me) look best with cool colors like grey. I have a beautiful black and grey burnout scarf that I wear with grey slacks and a black tops and I always put on silver jewelry with that outfit. Continue Reading

Re: IT TSV from Last Week

In Beauty Banter 1414025618.583

Great review ChynnaBlue - I too am keeping the kit but canceling my future shipments. I got a good match with the medium fortunately. Continue Reading

Re: A question for those of you who don't wear white metals

In Jewelry Talk 1414023579.73

On 10/22/2014 Jersey Born said: On 10/20/2014 lulu2 said: On 10/17/2014 esmeraldagooch said: What doesn't look good with yellow gold? I wondered the same thing? Well, ladies, I don't particularly like wearing yellow gold with shoes that have silver embellishment, or with handbags that have silver hardware, or with a sweater that has silver thread woven throughout. I also don't like wearing grey clothing with gold jewelry, and I particularly dislike grey colored handbags with gold zippers and gold hardware, even though some bag designers use this combination. But, truthfully, other than those... Continue Reading

Re: It Bye Bye Under Eye regular vs. waterproof

In Beauty Banter 1413995429.457

I haven't looked at the ingredients to compare, but the neutral medium seems identical to the first version (which was originally touted as "waterproof" as well). I own both and side by side, they appear the same to me. There must be an ingredient or three that are different, but I cannot tell. I don't know about he other shades, have only used medium or "neutral medium" as labeled. Continue Reading

Re: IT TSV from Last Week

In Beauty Banter 1413995183.103

I like it. I'm keeping it. The first day I used the foundation I did not like it. It felt shiny and fake, but surprisingly looked not-bad in outdoor natural lighting. Today I tried it with a different brush and the results are much better. I do no like the brush that came with this kit to apply this particular powder. It seems to pull up too much powder for me. Love the liner, used it on my inner lashline and it stayed really well. Haven't tried the mascara but decided to give the blush a try and I love it. I prefer it over an other It blush I own (I own 3 others) so the blush is a keeper. Ot... Continue Reading

Re: New IT ombré blush/matte sweet apple

In Beauty Banter 1413901829.783

On 10/21/2014 lyn in MI said: You're welcome for the swatch, CAshopper2011. Isn't it interesting how the same product can work so differently on 2 people? I prefer the Illumination to the Original. The Illumination gives my skin a very subtle glow. I will admit, it looked better to me outside than in the bathroom mirror, so I'm going to keep experimenting with it. I personally have an oily t-zone, so I am generally trying to reduce the shine on my chin and forehead with powders. When a powder doesn't give me a matte finish, It is subliminally unappealing to me even though it may not look bad ... Continue Reading

Page 1 of 340
1 2 3 4 ...340Next