Designer Jewelry Gallery
100 Members and 17201 Guests Online

CAshopper2011's Activity

Re: Any new drugstore finds you're really impressed with?

In Beauty Banter 1422759276.943

Oh, almost forgot about the Loreal Miss Manga mascara. I got it for around $5 and it is a neat product. The wand is flexible which is really weird but it actually works well and I like it a lot. I like to make sure to toss my mascaras after 2-3 months so I do not like to spend a lot on them. Continue Reading

Re: Any new drugstore finds you're really impressed with?

In Beauty Banter 1422759112.75

On 1/30/2015 Eliana said: Physician's Formula Organic Wear CC Cream. I wanted to buy IT CC cream, but it wasn't in my budget at the time. I heard about this and bought it. It's very good for covering the redness in my cheeks. This is good stuff! I also purchased a Maybelline "The Nudes" palatte for $6 (it was 40% off) and I like it for the price! Saturation isn't great but there are 4-5 colors that I can wear. Its great if you want a couple of cheap neutral blending colors. Continue Reading

Re: No comb sent with 8oz mask

In WEN 1422758888.5

On 1/31/2015 untitled said: On 1/30/2015 CAshopper2011 said: Mine arrived today (the POM) and no comb. I checked thoroughly to make sure it didn't get stuck in the catalog or box. I am starting to think that NOBODY received the comb. What is a little annoying is that QVC hasn't changed the posting for this item even though people are calling and leaving reviews about the lack of comb. So people are inevitably still ordering this thinking that it is a remoist/comb duo since that is shown in the product description. The Wen Comb was part of the package deal. If you check the video Chaz talks ab... Continue Reading

Re: IT BBUE drugstore dupe??

In Beauty Banter 1422758391.213

Thanks for this. I actually like BBE but have never found a decent color match. For $5 bucks it is worth trying out the medium to see whether I can get a better match. Continue Reading

Re: What color eye pencil should I buy?

In Beauty Banter 1422757200.233

I love charcoal, bronze, browns...I don't wear much black around my eye. I read a great article a while back about "how to wear more colorful eyeshadows". It was great and I wish I knew where to find it. Basically, you stick with very neutral browns/taupes and line your eyes, and apply shadow as normal - just your basic full neutral eye completely blended and finished. . Then you take your blue or green...purple shadow and just blend a little right into the center of your eyelid only. The crease and shading everywhere else is a neutral brown, but the pop of color (blended really well) is appl... Continue Reading

Re: OT: Do You Believe the Reports About Bruce Jenner?

In Beauty Banter 1422754471.767

I think that you misread the snopes article Jeremiah...might want to read through to the end. Continue Reading

In Beauty Banter 1422754354.603

I dont believe that this is something that a person develops into - he must have felt wrong in his skin for a long time. And I'm very happy that he is going public with a docuseries on his transition. I can't say that I understand what transgender is exactly, but I do think that it is important for kids/teens/young adults who are transgender to see someone out there in the public eye who is accepted....and not ashamed... Continue Reading

Re: Review of BE Complexion Rescue

In Beauty Banter 1422754113.317

I'm planning to get this when and if it comes in a TSV kit with other goodies. I just can't spend the $45 on this wi the brush knowing that I already have a sheer tinted moisturizer that I love (Andalou Organics BB). But if it ever shows up with a brush, veil and some other BE goodies in a TSV, I'll try it. Continue Reading

In Beauty Banter 1422722999.887

On 1/31/2015 KCDiva said: I have seen a ton of people make fun of him or make disgusting comments. Being a Transgender is a REAL thing. I cannot even imagine how terrible it would feel to be born in a body that doesn't feel right and live a miserable life. Whatever he is going through give this man compassion and privacy. Shame on people for judging. Let him live. Copied this from a friend's post. I agree 100%. I agree that people should not make fun of him, but that wasn't what this thread was about (I didn't think). He has never asked for privacy, and I believe he is going to be on a r... Continue Reading

Re: No comb sent with 8oz mask

In WEN 1422682272.067

Mine arrived today (the POM) and no comb. I checked thoroughly to make sure it didn't get stuck in the catalog or box. I am starting to think that NOBODY received the comb. What is a little annoying is that QVC hasn't changed the posting for this item even though people are calling and leaving reviews about the lack of comb. So people are inevitably still ordering this thinking that it is a remoist/comb duo since that is shown in the product description. Continue Reading

Page 1 of 352
1 2 3 4 ...352Next