Just-Reduced Clearance
147 Members and 11747 Guests Online

CAshopper2011's Activity

Re: 18 Croissants for $48???

In Kitchen & Food Talk 1406150353.41

I love trader joes croissants. I think that they are just the right size and price. I am not tempted by the Q croissants. I have done a sort of "quick thaw" wi the TJ croissants by heating the oven up to just around 100-125 and putting the croissants in there for 5 minutes. Continue Reading

Re: How do we really know that Sleeping Beauty mine is closed?

In Carolyn Pollack 1406093842.19

These rings are gorgeous. Thank you ladies for sharing! I am a turquoise lover but don't have any really nice pieces to share. Continue Reading

Re: Does anyone who has tried both of It Cosmetics Illumination and their Regular

In Beauty Banter 1405865403.527

On 7/19/2014 JMFINLEY001 said: On 7/19/2014 CAshopper2011 said: I can assure you that the tan illumination is much darker than the tan Celebration. I not know about the others, but I did sample the medium illumination at an Ulta and it seemed a tad darker to me than the original. However, the lighting at Ulta is really bad and I didn't do a side-by side swatch or anything. I wear the tan Celebration in the summer, and when I purchased the tan Illumination, it was so dark on me I had to return it. Good to know because in the regular I purchased Tan and its a tad too light for me, so I thought ... Continue Reading

Re: Does anyone who has tried both of It Cosmetics Illumination and their Regular

In Beauty Banter 1405787924.503

I can assure you that the tan illumination is much darker than the tan Celebration. I not know about the others, but I did sample the medium illumination at an Ulta and it seemed a tad darker to me than the original. However, the lighting at Ulta is really bad and I didn't do a side-by side swatch or anything. I wear the tan Celebration in the summer, and when I purchased the tan Illumination, it was so dark on me I had to return it. Continue Reading

Re: Laser Hair Removal for fair skin/hair

In Beauty Banter 1405787569.547

I'm not aware of any lasers that will remove light colored hair. I purchase the laser that was a TSV on here a year or so ago (the Elos I believe?) and it did not remove my very light-brown leg hair or armpit hair. You need to have dark hair for the laser to remove it. Continue Reading

Re: IT Cosmetics Eyeliners

In Beauty Banter 1405606638.743

On 7/17/2014 glmama said: I bought a duo of these for the first time during the CEW event. I consider myself a liner aficionado at this point (does it count that I have tried them all and keep buying????), and they are just 'meh' to me. I find them drying (and seem to dry out while unused). I do not notice any "no-tug" properties. In fact, I don't find them that easy to use. I won't buy them again. GLMAMA - as an eyeliner aficionado, which pencils are your favorites? I'm pretty happy with Mally right now, but also like MAC. Any recommendations? I'm always on the lookout for something new to t... Continue Reading

Re: IT Cosmetics Eyeliners

In Beauty Banter 1405606566.487

I'm an It gal but haven't tried these. They never come in her TSVs, lol. I find that I use a certain brand for certain products and for It, I love the brushes and powders (including the powder blushes) as well as the bye bye undereye. Love her bye bye pores, illuminating powder....if its a powder I'm in. But I don't use her lipsticks or eyeliners. Continue Reading

Re: Smacking lips together

In Beauty Banter 1405606361.067

I think they do is just to demonstrate that the gloss is not sticky, or that the lipstick theyve applied isn't dry and feathery. Continue Reading

Re: BEAUTY & BEAUTY BANTER

In Beauty Banter 1405605910.647

I just logged on so haven't read all of the replies. But I notice that under the main "Beauty" topic we have specific brands, then we have "Beauty Banter". Maybe Q could add another called "Beauty-ful Friends" or something where OT can flourish, but so that people who want to stick to talking about beauty-specific things have a way to filter it out as well. I personally come on here to take a break and chat about something silly to me (my makeup addiction!!!). So reading abut illness and family problems is not ideal to me when I logon to "Beauty Banter" JMO. Nothing makes me want to spend LES... Continue Reading

Re: IT Cosmetics and Foundations

In Beauty Banter 1405304809.137

I personally think the illumination foundation is a bit deeper than the original. The medium in original is a tad light on me, and the tan is better but a touch too dark. I purchased tan in the illumination and returned it because it was very, very dark on me. So I returned it, went to ulta and tested to medium illumination which is perfect. I noted no glitter in it or shimmer. I'm now ordering it from Q to get the brush for a few dollars more! Continue Reading

Page 1 of 330
1 2 3 4 ...330Next