Just-Reduced Clearance
134 Members and 17458 Guests Online

CAshopper2011's Activity

Re: Serum or BE serum foundation breaking me out?

In Beauty Banter 1413692490.317

I think you've got the right advice already. Everyone's skin is different, and it may be one, or the other, or both that we having this effect on you. I can tell you from my personal experience that the BE serum foundation does not break me out. I read the ingredients on the Ukta serum, and can guarantee it would give me cystic acne. I cannot use dimethicone or any silicones, and he Ulta serum is filled with them. I know BE has none. Cyclopentasiloxane and dimethicone are both cones and in the top ten Ulta serum ingredients. Good luck experimenting, I know you probably don't want to go throug... Continue Reading

Delay in shipping rant

Started by CAshopper2011 in Q Did What? 1413575200.353

I have had this issue for years, but finally felt the need to rant about it (just a teeny rant really). I live on the west coast, so I understand that it will take USPS or UPS longer to bring my package to me than if I lived on the east coast. I have no issue wi this. However, it seems to take Q longer just to get my order TO the UPS facility or USPS than east coast residents. For example, I ordered the It Cosmetics TSV on 10/11/14 before it aired. By the time it aired on 10/14/14, many east coast customers had received theirs already even though we'd ordered them on the same day. Mine was in... Continue Reading

Re: Tarte Colored Clay Liquid Foundation ?

In Beauty Banter 1413420527.897

Is this what you are looking for- A251462? Continue Reading

Re: Flattering??? Don't think so!!!

In Fashion Talk 1413412935.49

I don't mind some high-low designs, but I do not like this one at all. When it is a gradual change in length it looks fine, but this jacket has sort of a "butt-flap" in back that looks really silly to me. Continue Reading

Re: IT TSV AD

In Beauty Banter 1413386781.14

On 10/15/2014 HappyDaze said: I've noticed that on alot of beauty ADs these days the subsequent shipments aren't having different products (either color or scent). On the recent Mally tsv she didn't offer different colored liner, lipstick and eyeshadow colors. Then Josie's upcoming TSV doesn't include different scents of body butter or a different shade of infinity lip/cheek. And now the IT one. Doesn't really make the AD plans attractive anymore, imo. that is disappointing to me too. The fun of these AD plans is that you can get something different (I'm not one to use up an entire eyeshadow... Continue Reading

In Beauty Banter 1413386569.78

I wish they'd exclude the brush AND the blush from future shipments, and push the price down to $34 LOL. Continue Reading

In Beauty Banter 1413386200.297

Disappointed. I will probably cancel my AD. I always order AD, but in this case, I can't really see the value in multiple pink blushes. Is the same brush included in subsequent ADs too? I didn't get a chance to watch the show, but preordered the TSV on AD. If it is the same blush and same brush, I am definitely canceling future shipments. Continue Reading

Re: Josie Maron attire

In Beauty Banter 1413342251.243

On 10/14/2014 w84WEN said: This looked G rated compared to Carl's Jr. commercials, Victoria's Secret and every other advertisement you can see on t.v. All things considered, I thought she looked great. Agreed. Carl's Jr commercials are disgusting on many levels ;). Josie Maran is a former Sports Illustrated swimsuit model and looks incredible after having three kids. I could care less what she or any Q host wears. She is selling skincare, and I certainly wouldn't expect to see her come on the air wearing QVC clothing. She doesn't work for QVC, and I don't recall seeing any venders wearing QV... Continue Reading

Re: Quick "IT" question.....about shades !!!

In Beauty Banter 1413298239.247

I am somewhere between a medium and the tan in the regular celebration foundation, but in the illumination the tan is unwearably dark. The medium illumination is perfect. I feel like it it slightly deeper than the medium (regular) celebration foundation. Continue Reading

Re: I HAVE DARK BROWN HAIR-WANT IT LIGHT BROWN....................

In Beauty Banter 1413126951.89

On 10/12/2014 Oneanddone said: On 10/12/2014 JeanLouiseFinch said: Save yourself from the trauma of an at-home hair coloring disaster (BTDT). Go to a professional. I could not agree more with JeanLouise! Go to a professional. I agree. I'm. Not kidding you, I did this same thing where I found a nice lighter brown box shade that seemed very natural...it was horrible. My roots turned orangey brown, and the rest actually looked ok for some reason. But the top half of my hair looked horrible. I've spent years with a professional highlighting and lowlight ing to get my hair back to looking natura... Continue Reading

Page 1 of 338
1 2 3 4 ...338Next