Fall Fashion Clearance
101 Members and 18926 Guests Online

CAshopper2011's Activity

Re: Dr Denese HYDROSHIELD - Combo Skin (I got the TSV)...My Experience

In Beauty Banter 1408557402.123

On 8/18/2014 beautybuster said: I couldn't use it either. I think it's all the silicones. same here. The silicones in it broke out my skin. I now avoid all dimethicone or cones in any products and no breakouts! Continue Reading

Re: nails inc. limited quantity nail polish set

In Beauty Banter 1408557308.267

I purchased when it was $27 and still feel I got a great deal :). This kit is gorgeous. The red is the most perfect wearable red. Continue Reading

Re: New Bareskin Beauty TSV!

In bareMinerals 1408551974.02

Would someone tell me whether the moxie is really saturated or if it is sheer? I don't think I would wear that color, but if it is sheer I might. I don't want to open it to test it because if it is saturated I'd like to sell it on ebay for cheap. Mine shipped :). Very excited about it. Dog lover - do you have an Ulta nearby? I would strongly recommend that you drive over and do some swatching. They have many, many shades on display and I was completely wrong about which shades I could wear. I found three that were great on me, then settled on Natural because that is all Q carried. The other I... Continue Reading

Re: Bare Minerals Bare SKIN BEauty Radiant 7 Piece Collection September TSV!!!

In bareMinerals 1408327105.89

On 8/17/2014 docmama said: Ok beautymogul, where did you find the number? I've looked all.over mineral madness and can't find it for the life of me! HElp!!! I'm not sure if this will work but here is a link to the September Insider where pictured. I ordered this set in natural. I almost bought the foundation alone at Ulta last month for $29 but held off since I have other foundations I am using. So thrilled that this is now in a TSV! I will not wear that lipstick but the blush and eyeshadow look really nice. I also ordered the Alterna Bamboo set. I use Wen off and on, but like shampoo as well... Continue Reading

Re: Who bought the deluxe bright pearl MV?

In bareMinerals 1407112008.81

On 8/3/2014 vmnsc said: On 8/3/2014 CAshopper2011 said: I did not see this air, but I really want it! I've been using tinted MV and was thinking about a change. I wish I'd gotten to see the presentation. I love my bronzing MV but I only use it to contour and not all over my face. This one looks like it has a nice finish. The deluxe sized MV are always such a great deal. Oops forgot the item #A254373. HTH thank you! Free shipping too! I watched the video and this looks really nice. I may just take the plunge. Can anyone tell me whether it is similar to the hydrating MV? I had that one but the ... Continue Reading

Re: Who bought the deluxe bright pearl MV?

In bareMinerals 1407105132.417

I did not see this air, but I really want it! I've been using tinted MV and was thinking about a change. I wish I'd gotten to see the presentation. I love my bronzing MV but I only use it to contour and not all over my face. This one looks like it has a nice finish. The deluxe sized MV are always such a great deal. Continue Reading

Re: O/T Eye exam at CostCo.........

In Beauty Banter 1407012936.203

I haven't gone to Costco for an exam but purchase my contacts there. Exams are performed by an optometrist at Costco just like at any optometrist's office, right? Why would anyone think a Costco optometrist is subpar anyway? I'm just curious, not being argumentative. I do have an optometrist that I go to locally but I can't claim that she has superior education and training than anyone Costco might employ. Continue Reading

Re: How to pronounce "cotton"

In Vera Bradley 1407012505.887

On 8/2/2014 Penellope said: I just listened to the audio pronunciation of "cotton" on the Merriam Webster website. You barely hear the T. . Yes, this is exactly how I say it. I just listened too. I also listened to button and mitten and both sound the way that I pronounce them. Maybe sounding out all the letters like "but-ten" and "cot-ten" is in fact more like how a baby would pronounce them, than the way they are intended to be spoken, lol! Continue Reading

Re: How to pronounce "cotton"

In Vera Bradley 1407012244.82

On 7/18/2014 ValuSkr said: I've never heard it pronounced with the tt's. Weird ... Me neither. More like "kawt'n" and "buht'n" here. Continue Reading

Re: Spa Headbands - Any recommendations?

In Beauty Banter 1406861297.177

I like these Turbie Bands. I've purchased them at CVS for $4.99 and Bed Bath and Beyond also carries them. http://www.drugstore.com/turbie-twist-head-band/qxp373911 Continue Reading

Page 1 of 331
1 2 3 4 ...331Next