Guaranteed Delivery
65 Members and 17826 Guests Online

CAshopper2011's Activity

Re: Bareskin Beauty Radiant 7-piece collection AD?

In bareMinerals 1418881613.687

I spent a half hour searching for these items and am sold on both future shipments. Other than the Perfecting brush (isn't that the one that comes with the serum foundation?) I don't own any of the products but will get duplicate veils of course. I used to own a Heavenly brush years ago but gave it to my sister after a few uses because I didn't think that I needed it. The shadow shades sound nice but I couldn't find images. These may be the only two kits I need in 2015! Continue Reading

Re: Amazon vs QVC

In Beauty Banter 1418881372.93

On 12/17/2014 HappyDaze said: On 12/17/2014 ECBG said: You can't use a beauty product and return it except on Q. I buy a lot on Amazon if Q doesn't have what I want. not true- beauty.com you can return beauty products AND they give you a free pre-paid label so no return shipping costs. And free shipping over $35. Yes - and true for Sephora as well. Free return shipping if you don't like the products. I love the value of the kits here on QVC but never purchase single cosmetic products (like one mascara) from QVC. I've never had any trouble returning items to Amazon, but I haven't returned mu... Continue Reading

In bareMinerals 1418878202.613

On 12/17/2014 Jeannie29 said: On 12/17/2014 Tamra410 said: I do not have pictures but I have this saved from where the aired it. The January kit will include the Moxie lipgloss in Heartbreaker (peony pink), Exhilarate Blush (raspberry sorbet), Soft Taupe (luminious gray brown) eyecolor. The January kit will come with the Heavenly Face Brush and the Double-Ended Full Tapered Shadow & Blush Brush The May kit will come with the Perfecting Face Brush and the Double-Ended Soft Focus Face & Eye Brush. The May kit will include the Moxie lipgloss in Motivator (brilliant nude), Flourish Blush ... Continue Reading

In bareMinerals 1418878073.42

On 12/17/2014 Tamra410 said: I do not have pictures but I have this saved from where the aired it. The January kit will include the Moxie lipgloss in Heartbreaker (peony pink), Exhilarate Blush (raspberry sorbet), Soft Taupe (luminious gray brown) eyecolor. The January kit will come with the Heavenly Face Brush and the Double-Ended Full Tapered Shadow & Blush Brush The May kit will come with the Perfecting Face Brush and the Double-Ended Soft Focus Face & Eye Brush. The May kit will include the Moxie lipgloss in Motivator (brilliant nude), Flourish Blush (peachy pink), Sophisticated E... Continue Reading

In bareMinerals 1418744612.41

On 12/12/2014 Jeannie29 said: I was really hoping someone would know this! Maybe too soon? it probably is - I had looked at my AD plans and browsed the Internet looking for pictures but found nothing. I really like the serum foundation so I'm looking forward to the set but hoping the gloss and eyeshadow are wearable. The first set was so darn pretty and wearable for me, I'm really hoping the second set it too! Continue Reading

Re: Anyone grow out to white then go back to using color?

In Beauty Banter 1418269305.833

I do think that grey and white hair ages a woman. So do wrinkles. Those are just a couple if the physical features that go hane in hand in "aging" so I can't see how anyone would disagree. It's like saying that wrinkles are just a perception, and that wrinkles themselves do not age anyone..... But I really popped on here to say that I've heard you look best with the hair color you had as a young child. If you have dark hair naturally in your youth, you probably look good with dark hair at a later age. Many of us stated out as little towheads which darkened over time. We probably look best as ... Continue Reading

Bareskin Beauty Radiant 7-piece collection AD?

Last Reply by Tamra410 1418938403.513 | Started by CAshopper2011 in bareMinerals

I ordered the Bareskin Beauty Radiant 7-piece collection when it was a TSV a few months ago, and see that there will be a second delivery in January with new brushes and shades of eyeshadow, lipgloss and blush. I'm really looking forward to the next shipment! Does anyone have any knowledge about what the other shipments will contain? I know that there are sneak peeks sometimes, but I can't find any onlne and didn't get to watch the TSV on TV when it aired. Continue Reading

Re: drybar blow dryer tsv

In Beauty Banter 1418001019.83

I've had it for over a week but purchased the $199 kit from Sephora instead. The first day it just blew cold air when I'd turn it on, but that problem seems to have gone away. Regardless, I ordered another one from Sephora, and will return the first because I feel like there was something wrong with it. Also the hot and medium heat feel the same, so I think there is a problem with the temp gauge on mine. Regardless of all this, it is the best blowdryer I've ever used. It is heavy, but not more than my old Conair. I used the volumizing shampoo with it for a few days and thought it was the sham... Continue Reading

Drybar Buttercup - mixed feelings

Last Reply by jmtdfs1 1417485493.727 | Started by CAshopper2011 in Beauty Banter

I bought this from Sephora because they had a nice kit for $199 with two brushes. It arrived yesterday and I used it last night and again today (I was really excited about it, so had to wash my hair two days in a row to play with it!). I'm having mixed feelings about it. It dries my hair well. It sounds nice (a deep purr) and feels nice. I like the buttons and the way that it looks, I have good hair, and I didn't notice anything particularly "different" about the drying time than wi my old Conair. The brushes are nice but nothing I can't buy on my own. The shampoo, conditioner and hairspray t... Continue Reading

Re: What words or phrases do you get sooo sick of hearing? "Busy Mom"

In Beauty Banter 1417300813.307

On 11/29/2014 glmama said: "Busy Mom" is one that just grates on my nerves. And it's not just with the Q. I'm a mom and I dislike it! me too. And I'm a mom as well. One of my girlfriends travels 80% of the time and although she is not a mom SHE is one busy lady. ;) Continue Reading

Page 1 of 342
1 2 3 4 ...342Next