127 Members and 19571 Guests Online

Puppy Lips's Activity

Re: Do you make your bed(s) each day?

In For the Home Talk 1430158759.797

On 4/27/2015 mominohio said: On 4/27/2015 missy1 said: No. What's the purpose? What is the purpose of washing dishes, or cleaning floors, sorting and filing the mail, picking up dirty laundry off the floor, or cleaning the toilet and tub? Because they are messy/dirty and need cleaned and straightened. The purpose is to give the room a clean and finished look. Well I would have to argue that there is no purpose to making the bed other than it looks nice. But there is another purpose (other than looking nice) to washing dishes and all the other things you mentioned above. Things do need to ... Continue Reading

Re: Is it appropriate to wear black for wedding ?

In Fashion Talk 1430148017.563

On 4/27/2015 twocent said: I think I should have worn black, to my first wedding. Thanks for giving me a chuckle this morning! Continue Reading

Re: Alberti says he has 4 bathrooms in his house!!

In For the Home Talk 1429993354.703

On 4/24/2015 NYC Susan said: On 4/24/2015 PenneyT said: On 4/24/2015 Puppy Lips said: On 4/22/2015 mominohio said: On 4/22/2015 Puppy Lips said: We have a home with 4 full bathrooms, and I would argue that they are indeed needed in my home. I am not going to apologize for the "unnecessary" use of building materials and cleaning products as suggested by another poster. That is absurd. What is really absurd is that anyone thinks they 'need' four bathrooms, unless there are about 16 people living in one house. The mere fact that the 'average American family" of four now thinks they all need the... Continue Reading

Re: Prices have increased?

In Fashion Talk 1429925837.643

I too think the prices are getting way too high. Even the lunchtime specials are not such a great deal. Sometimes I can find things on CLEARANCE at QVC that are priced about what I would expect to pay in a B & M store when it is not on sale (although the quality may not be as good as QVC) Continue Reading

Re: Feel Bad for Bob Mackie

In Fashion Talk 1429914689.497

I watched some of the show too, though Bob Mackie is not my style of dress. He is such a gentleman and I enjoy listening to him talk. But, I did not think they worked well together. Albany just seems to be all over the place. I am sure she has a fun personality, but I don't think she is one of QVC's better hosts. Continue Reading

Re: Alberti says he has 4 bathrooms in his house!!

In For the Home Talk 1429885452.667

On 4/22/2015 mominohio said: On 4/22/2015 Puppy Lips said: We have a home with 4 full bathrooms, and I would argue that they are indeed needed in my home. I am not going to apologize for the "unnecessary" use of building materials and cleaning products as suggested by another poster. That is absurd. What is really absurd is that anyone thinks they 'need' four bathrooms, unless there are about 16 people living in one house. The mere fact that the 'average American family" of four now thinks they all need their own bathrooms is what is absurd. First world problem, having to sacrifice and share... Continue Reading

Re: Q Very tight on the easy pay. IMO

In Mom to Mom Forum 1429807906.593

One of my Q New Year's resolutions is no more easy pay for me. If I am not willing to pay for it all at once, then I don't really need it. I hate paying for something for month's on end and not even being excited about the purchase anymore before I am done paying for it. Continue Reading

Re: House fire.

In Mom to Mom Forum 1429807554.76

So sorry for your situation. I hope you get back on your feet soon. Continue Reading

Re: 30+ Years of Dieting On and Off

In Health & Fitness 1429730427.083

I honestly think that changing your eating habits is one of the hardest things to do. My Mother hated to cook. She did what she had to when we were little, but as we three kids got older, we ate out more and more. She also hated any messes in the kitchen and did not want anyone to cook. Now that all kids are out of their house, my parents to this day eat dinner out 6 nights out of every week. I gain a little weight whenever I go visit them (we live in another state.) So growing up, all we had to eat were cookies (that were soon stale), packaged donuts (that were gone in two days), banan... Continue Reading

Re: Done with Clarks!

In Clarks 1429727276.377

On 1/30/2015 NC1Customer said: I have ordered at least a dozen pairs of Clarks from the Q and have never had a return for fit. I have sensitive feet and Clarks are all I wear. I find them to be comfortable and long wearing. Sorry about your experience. I could have written this post. I love all the Clarks shoes I have purchased from QVC and they all fit perfectly. Continue Reading

Page 1 of 158
1 2 3 4 ...158Next