Give Gorgeous
72 Members and 11418 Guests Online

Puppy Lips's Activity

Re: Lisa Robertson's Exit

In Fashion Talk 1414602947.99

On 10/29/2014 LipstickDiva said: Lisa began at QVC in 1995. She hasn't been here 23 years. I recently did an on-line search to see what year Kathy Levine left Q. In my search, I came across a very interesting, 2009 article in Aroundmainline.com about Kathy. As I read through the entire piece, there are some striking similarities between her situation and Lisa's, as to why Kathy left, that really jumped out at me. It seems Lisa is friends with Kathy as Lisa has talked about going to lunch with her, shopping, etc. Made me wonder if she had a discussion with Kathy about this prior to quitting. ... Continue Reading

Re: Lisa Robertson's Exit

In Fashion Talk 1414593289.603

I highly doubt she will be doing infomercials. I hope she gets a job that she loves. Continue Reading

Re: Hosts making a million

In The Q We Love 1414523846.51

Every time you make a purchase, just think about the fact that you are taking money out of your pocket and putting it into theirs. Continue Reading

Re: Ponds cream

In Beauty Banter 1414508521.26

I also tried it and it did not work. Used the whole container. Sorry. Continue Reading

Re: Really tired of the sunglasses on isaac's models

In Isaac Mizrahi Live! 1414438763.107

I too think the sunglasses look dumb. Perhaps it is a way to keep the focus on the clothes since you can not see the eyes on the models. I like Isaac and have some of his clothes, but he needs to change things up a bit. He is always dressed the same himself, and uses the same expressions. It can be all new clothes and yet still feel like the same old thing due to the presentations. Continue Reading

Re: hosts' pitch of who to give gifts to- seriously?

In Fashion Talk 1414173440.42

On 10/24/2014 jonbon said: On 10/24/2014 ValuSkr said: My garbage collector makes it easy for us. They come around a few weeks before Christmas and tuck an envelope inside everyone's front door. We're supposed to put money inside and leave it with the next trash pick-up - taped or otherwise attached securely to the garbage can, they helpfully note. The whole thing turns me off. Next thing we know, the mail carrier will be leaving gift envelopes in our boxes? Our newspaper delivery person did this too. Our newspaper person does this too. I don't participate. I will tip waitresses and haird... Continue Reading

Re: Look at Renee Zellweger - What do you think?

In Beauty Banter 1414093406.87

She looks so different to me, so much so that I would not recognize her. In the news reports I saw, she responded to her new look without saying she had work done. It is so obvious. Why not own up to it? You just look like a fool when you try to deny it. Continue Reading

Re: PAGING GAZELLE77--Someone poofed your comment on the Alert! Albany is on with Isaac discussion...

In Isaac Mizrahi Live! 1414085655.663

On 10/23/2014 corita said: On 10/23/2014 hopi said: Shawn had a Q bit on Talk Soup, she was talking about buying her ring and to buy it for a dying person so they would have something to hold on to and grasp it until their knuckles turned white. There was nothing funny about it, it was a shocking and desperate sales pitch was very disturbing. Most other TV personalities would have been suspended for doing something that crass. Exactly my point!!! See post #5... Some hosts do/say some things that are truly astounding!! The Q managers/supervisors should be made aware and stop those behaviors!!... Continue Reading

Re: TSV Oct 23

In Vera Bradley 1414080790.573

I am a recent Vera Bradley convert. I don't like these new prints either. Makes me glad I got what I did of the older prints before they are long gone. As for the solids -- maybe some day. You can find solid bags anywhere -- however they may not be washable. But I don't feel the need to buy solid color handbags now -- the prints are what makes Vera different. Continue Reading

Re: Isaac Mizrhi

In Isaac Mizrahi Live! 1413920878.607

On 10/21/2014 lucymo said: On 10/21/2014 Puppy Lips said: On 10/20/2014 seaside shopper said: Isaac and Shawn were showing his menswear print pumps and Shawn didn't know what a pump was. Perhaps an illustrated fashion lexicon would be helpful to her. Well last night she didn't know what a "fawn" was either (a young deer). Honestly, she asks the dumbest questions! I have seen it over and over again. If she doesn't know something, she should just shut up and ask off the air. She makes herself look really stupid at times. Fawn, the Free Dictionary.To exhibit affection or attempt to pleas... Continue Reading

Page 1 of 139
1 2 3 4 ...139Next