Keurig Offer
18 Members and 9387 Guests Online

Puppy Lips's Activity

Re: Joan River's Tribute

In Joan Rivers 1411245616.157

I loved George Carlin! His Hippy Dippy Weatherman was so funny! Continue Reading

Re: Joan River's Tribute

In Joan Rivers 1411245557.26

Frankly I think they had to make FP raunchier and raunchier to keep the ratings up. Joan tells a very off color joke -- pan to the other 3 for their reactions. I thought some of it was funny, other stuff just downright mean and inappropriate. But she made fun of everyone and everything. I much preferred her non scripted, off the cuff remarks during interviews and on QVC. Anyone can read jokes off a teleprompter. Her real talent showed through in spontaneous moments. Continue Reading

Re: 2 QUESTIONS -- NEW TO VERA BRADLEY

In Vera Bradley 1411164584.033

On 9/18/2014 Roni18 said: On 9/18/2014 Krimpette said: I'm surprised that they would be using cardboard. I thought all their bags were washable. The cardboard pieces are usually removable and the bags have instructions to be sure to remove it before washing. I have lots of Vera bags and have had no problems with stitching coming loose. However, my friend did have a problem with a hipster bag. I thought maybe that she was carrying too much in it but she could have just gotten a defective bag. Thank you for all your replies. She may have received a defective bag like I did. I was not carryi... Continue Reading

2 QUESTIONS -- NEW TO VERA BRADLEY

Last Reply by bluegrassbaby 1411165474.393 | Started by Puppy Lips in Vera Bradley

I am new to Vera Bradley and have two concerns. I recently ordered the Little Mandy handbag from the Vera Bradley website and I love it. It is the perfect size for me. I like it so much that I ordered 3 more from Vera Bradley, and 1 from Zulily. This design is being discontinued. Well after using one of the new purses for less than a week, I noticed that the cross-way stitching (for quilting) on one of the handles had come loose. I have pieces of thread hanging off the top of the handle. I called customer service at Vera Bradley and they emailed me a label to return it to them. But unf... Continue Reading

Re: What should the penalty be for forgetting an anniversary?

In Jewelry Talk 1410884877.393

Usually I am the one that forgets and my DH remembers. I am not one to make a big deal out of anniversaries of birthdays. It is just a date. Just be nice and generous to each other everyday, all year. If you don't expect someone to make a big deal out of it, then you will never be disappointed! Continue Reading

Re: My Choice to Host "Fashion Police" Is....

In Fashion Talk 1410803430.313

Isaac would be great. He seems like he would be a lot of fun. Continue Reading

Re: O/T - Anybody willing to admit that you are watching Miss America tonight?

In Beauty Banter 1410794422.9

I happened to flip by it as the swim suit competition was on. Why on Earth do they still do that? Why is it important that these ladies parade around wearing next to nothing? Very sexist and degrading to the participants in my opinion. It has to be for ratings. I changed the channel. Continue Reading

Re: Opinions on a Joan Rivers Tribute

In Joan Rivers 1410286092.25

I liked Joan Rivers. I watched the Fashion Police fairly regularly, but I wish I had watched her more on QVC, as that was not scripted and more fun. I was just never too interested in her jewelry or clothes. I do have one of her sweaters, and I am glad now that I bought it. Years ago I bought her ladybug bracelet and small pendants. I will have to dig it out and wear it in her honor. Continue Reading

Re: Stressful Morning At The Hairdressser

In Beauty Banter 1410285505.93

If it were me, and I really like how she did my hair, I would be tempted to give her another chance. But I would be sure to tell her that I was unhappy with the previous experience and why. If she did not apologize or treated me poorly again, then I would look elsewhere. Continue Reading

Re: Carolyns pants today

In Fashion Talk 1410194837.413

I think she looked just fine in those leggings. Continue Reading

Page 1 of 136
1 2 3 4 ...136Next