Creede Silver Sale
150 Members and 14147 Guests Online

Puppy Lips's Activity

Re: Marie Osmond

In Beauty Banter 1412184436.137

On 10/1/2014 Clearsunshine said: In our morning newspaper, a gentleman wrote a letter to the editor complaining about the overload of ads and mail he was receiving regarding upcoming political elections. He was angry about all this, and compared this overload as being the same as seeing that singer on TV that's lost 50 lbs. It's way too much! Ha! That's too funny! Even the men are sick of her commercials. Continue Reading

Re: Clothes Shopping Addict

In Fashion Talk 1412179890.363

I have a saying posted on my monitor: Use it up Wear it out Make it do Or do without I think it may have been a motto from the depression era. Anyway, I am hoping it will sink into my brain! Continue Reading

Re: Clothes Shopping Addict

In Fashion Talk 1412179225.687

Thank you for starting this thread. I have been on a buying streak for the last year or so. I am not a hoarder or even close, but I definitely have more than I need. For me it is just watching QVC. They make every want into a need. I DON'T NEED ANYTHING -- and I too have clothes and shoes I have not worn. Jewelry too for that matter. I was starting to feel guilty about is because we should be saving more. Then every order, I would think to myself, "okay, that is the last one." Then I would order something else. But I am over it now. Being in Florida, and also not being a huge fan o... Continue Reading

Re: Marie Osmond

In Beauty Banter 1412103140.213

I don't know why so many of you are claiming jealousy as the reason for negative comments. Can't anyone be tired of something or someone without is being turned into jealousy? For all you know, the women making these comments are fit and gorgeous themselves and have nothing to be jealous of. Even if they are not, it does not mean that they would prefer to look like Marie Osmond rather than themselves. You are making baseless assumptions. Continue Reading

Re: Love Shawn's Kitchen!!

In For the Home Talk 1412102451.607

On 9/29/2014 yellowrose said: puppy lips, we have a septic tank also. You wouldn't want all that kitchen waste going into septic. I don't know if it would do any harm other than filling it up quicker. I suppose you are right. I don't put much down our sink anyway. In my last house, that did not have a septic, the kitchen sink/disposal clogged so easily. I got so fed up with it that I finally stopped putting anything down there. That habit has carried over to this house too. Of course that is my habit, not my husband's. So I end up sticking my hand down there and pulling out all the cu... Continue Reading

Re: Love Shawn's Kitchen!!

In For the Home Talk 1412010831.35

I am not a fan of white cabinets or farmer sinks. We have a septic and a garbage disposal. The builder put them in, which I think he wouldn't have if it were against some code. I wonder why she says she can not have a disposal due to having a septic tank. Continue Reading

Re: How do you feel about FRINGE?

In Fashion Talk 1411934534.893

On 9/27/2014 mnmom said: Not a fan of fringe. Too messy, I don't like stuff hanging off my clothes, purses, decor like that. But then, I don't like jangly charm bracelets for the same reason! I agree. If anything dangles and brushes against me, it freaks me out. It could just as well be a spider crawling on me! Continue Reading

Re: How do you feel about FRINGE?

In Fashion Talk 1411934422.38

No fringe for me. I guess I will be out of style -- nothing new! Continue Reading

Re: Do you machine wash items that say hand wash?

In Fashion Talk 1411781823.82

I always put hand wash items in the machine on the delicate cycle. I think they get cleaner that way and nothing has been damaged in any way, and I don't use (or even have) any mesh laundry bags. Continue Reading

Re: Sandra’s pic of Chaz’s shower.

In WEN 1411780958.17

He cluttered up a beautiful shower! Continue Reading

Page 1 of 138
1 2 3 4 ...138Next