Big Bonanza Silver Sale(R)
149 Members and 12745 Guests Online

Puppy Lips's Activity

Re: Shipping Delays

In For the Home Talk 1424459912.397

I had two separate orders that did not ship for a full week. I thought that was awful long. Continue Reading

Re: LOTS OF WEN...LITTLE PAY-OFF

In WEN 1424200105.46

I have been using WEN for several years now. My hair feels good for a few hours after I wash and dry it, but that is about it. I have tried some of the other products too and occasionally use them. Every once in a great while I wash with regular shampoo and my hair is a total tangled mess before I condition it. Not sure what I am going to do once my stash is gone. I have never gotten fantastic results like others do. Continue Reading

Re: Dennis + Husband

In Dennis Basso 1423855593.03

I just donated two spring coats of his that I never wore. One was on clearance and the other was a TSV. Shame on me for not returning them when I obviously did not like them. That being said, I won't buy any more of his items. As far as the OP, I would prefer that NONE of the hosts talk about their spouses. It is none of my business and I don't care who they sleep with and what children they are raising. Continue Reading

Re: Fashion Items Continuing to Increase

In Fashion Talk 1423849199.063

On 2/11/2015 imaclotheshog said: Of course. And they couldn't just adjust their shipping charges to $3 and $5 for most items and not make it up somewhere. They wanted it to appear that they have reduced S&H but they have to raise prices on the clothing to offset the hit they are taking on the reduced shipping. Problem is most shoppers aren't stupid and they can see if an item has gone up in price $7 especially if it's an item they've bought before or had on their wish list. Exactly! I bought a D & Co top before the shipping price change. The top was $28.50 with $5.72 in S & H... Continue Reading

Re: Baby diaper wipes, still using them as the kid graduates from high school!

In For the Home Talk 1423765016.9

Sorry, I only used them to wipe my boys' butts and that was it! Continue Reading

Re: Kathy Levine Back on TV - Joining Shop HQ which will become Evine Shopping

In The Q We Love 1423757748.703

On 2/7/2015 annabella said: Could care less. If you really do not care, the phrase is "Couldn't care less". Just sayin'. Continue Reading

Re: Requesting a price adjustment

In Fashion Talk 1423757573.03

I too have gotten price adjustments after seeing things I bought go on clearance after I bought them. And I stumbled upon mine by accident too. I remember that one reduced item was 31 days after I bought mine. Customer service would not give me the difference, which is their right, but I asked anyway. Continue Reading

Re: Seriously, an iron?

In TSV Talk 1423591117.59

The only time I iron is when I sew (not too often) or to press an outfit for a special occasion. I have had my iron for years and would not think of replacing it unless it broke. The more TSVs they show that I am NOT interested in, the better in the long run $$ for me. Continue Reading

Re: How often do you put up clean dish towels/cloths in your kitchen?

In Kitchen & Food Talk 1423508367.72

On 2/9/2015 VCamp2748 said: On 2/9/2015 Puppy Lips said: I am pulling out clean ones every other day or so. My kitchen towels and wash cloths always seem to get so stiff over time. I like the bar towels at Kohl's. They are so soft when I buy them, but after using and washing them for awhile, they end up kind of rough. Anyone else have that problem? I use dryer fabric sheets, but those don't seem to have any effect on my kitchen towels and wash cloths. I don't know if that's causing the problem you're having, but you might want to stop using them anyway. Any kind of fabric softener, even the ... Continue Reading

Page 1 of 149
1 2 3 4 ...149Next